Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Captain N: The Struggle for Videoland Mafia

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Super Captain N: The Struggle for Videoland Mafia

I figure sign ups will take a couple days and I'm just going to charge forward with this. I have a couple different things I'm trying, maybe it will spice things up. I went a tad crazy with characters so there is more than enough room for everybody and maybe some new blood too.

RULES

-Day period lasts 48 hours.

-Night period lasts 24 hours. If you haven't entered night actions by then you lose your action.

-Night talk is allowed but not about the game.

-No editing posts.

-No dead zombie talk. If you die, keep it in dead chat.

-No breadcrumbing.

-No talking about this game outside of this thread.

-I will not answer questions about the game. If I haven't addressed it then it is something for you to discover on your own while playing.

-Have fun and good luck.

The day was speeding by for Samus. As The Mushroom King's guest of honor at The Festival of the Fallen, the celebration to honor the deceased heros from the previous year's war. Blonde hair flowed down the back of Samus in a elegant style. The make up Toads were fast at work making her beauty glow, as directed by the Mushroom King. The King even had a dress made especially for Samus and this occasion. Samus didn't care much for any of this but The Mushroom King had asked her to be here and do this and she obliged.

"Lookin' mighty fine there!" exclaimed Simon as he sauntered in the room. "I must be pretty lucky to have your arm tonight." Simon loved stirring the pot with Samus and couldn't resist this perfect opportunity.

Simon was annoying but in that handsome dimwit kind of way. They had been spending a lot of time together lately. Both survivors of emotional hurt. Both survivors of a war neither wanted. Simon always had a thing for Lana, who turned out to be the secret Queen Koopa, Bowser's wife and mother to Bowser Jr. Samus had always liked "Captain N" Kevin Keene. She was also the one who found him, hacked to death by his scorned lover Queen Lana. The mental image of Kevin with Lana's dagger placed firmly between his eyes was seared into Samus's brain. The goofy, boyish charm Simon brought into her life was a welcome change.

"Thank you Simon. Now get out of here, I need to finish getting ready."

-----

The Mushroom Palace's ballroom was full of colorful characters who came from far distances to celebrate all of the heros who defended Videoland with their lives. A giant monument with names engraved stood on one end of the ballroom.

"Captain N" Kevin Keene
    King Charles
    King Slender
    Ryu
    Kirby
    Little Mac
    Toad
    Luigi
    Mario
    Princess Zelda
    Princess Toadstool

They all gave their lives for the freedom of Videoland and The Mushroom King was determined to have a celebration to honor the fallen heros. He spared no expense. A bar with the Mushroom Kingdom's finest ales and other spirits rested in the middle of the room. Dining tables scattered through out. A dance floor next to the bar. Finally a stage with many well wishers gifts or flowers sent to the King to ease his pain.

A good portion of Mushroom Kingdom citizens thought The King was going overboard though. That he might not go to such extraordinary lengths to honor these men and women if his daughter wasn't among them. The King had become quite a recluse until about a month ago when he decided to hold this event. The truth was he was one of two Kings left in Videoland that stood for peace and his mental state worried a good portion of people. Everyone needed the Mushroom King at his best and if this gathering helped him finally find peace then people would see it a success.

The other peaceful King, King Mallow, was from Nimbus Land and had recently took over as King. He was in attendance as a royal figure and as one of Mario's very good friends. Mallow couldn't believe Mario had finally fallen and to Bowser as well. Mallow knew Bowser having helped him reclaim The Koopa Keep from Smithy. He was friends with both but could never get them to bury the hatchet fully. After a brief moment of peace Mario and Bowser were back at it again, with Mallow in the middle. This wasn't the time to mention that though, as most knew this story. There was already tension in the air when it came to the now King of Nimbus land.

Link sat quietly at a table in the back. He sipped at the ale provided. Link took Zelda's murder hard. He hadn't found out until he had returned after the war was over. He vowed vengeance but would never get the chance with Bowser being killed as well. Link was angry with no outlet for his anger. He didn't even want to attend but thought Princess Zelda's memory deserved more and didn't plan on disappointing her in death.

Ren and Stimpy sat across from Link. "Watch this guy, Stimpy. He makes me look happy." Ren whispered in Stimpy's ear. Stimpy nodded blankly. Stimpy didn't know much but knew anger when he saw it, living with Ren his whole life.

"Is your friend here yet Ren?" Stimpy asked.

"Not yet Stimpy. He said he might stop by. Just don't worry about it." Ren said.

Across from Link's table stood Ness and Paula. The two were trying to have a good time but were pretty much always on edge. They showed up the night the war ended and warned The Mushroom King that all was not right in The Big Mushroom, the Mushroom that never sleeps. Of course, the King was trying to celebrate his daughter's life and didn't want to hear such tales. He welcomed Ness and Paula to stay but only if they would celebrate and not cast a shadow on the ceremony. The King never did hear them out. They both knew Pokey was in The Mushroom Kingdom but it was only a psychic feeling Paula had, they had no real proof.

Mingling at the bar was a trove of characters. Leonardo had come, representing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He was going over old ninja moves near the dance floor with others who practice hand to hand combat like John Spartan, Colt, Shaq, Billy, Batman and Raiden. Lester, who had fallen asleep reading a comic on Arwing, Fox McCloud's ship, was talking with Bugs Bunny, Cool Spot, Master Higgins and Mega Man, another hero from the first War. DH Dog had really aged in the last year but was by Mega Man's side. They had also struck up a friendship since their victory last year. Uncle Scrooge McDuck also enjoyed his drink with the aforementioned Fox McCloud and Earthworm Jim.

Yoshi bounded into the room. "BLUUURP" he exclaimed as he lapped around the room. Mario's pet and best friend had been through a lot and was going to be here no matter what.

The next person to enter was Mario and Luigi's brother, Dr. Mario. He said hello to Yoshi and explained how his other brothers couldn't be here to the big green lug. Dr. Mario was angry but understood as his profession certainly took him away from things too. He was getting looks from around the room and decided to break the ice to everyone.

"I know, I'm a spot on look a like for my brother Mario. We all are, except Luigi. Our father loved the name Mario. He couldn't resist giving us all that name. He let our mother name one child, hence the one Luigi. It was almost like she knew he'd be different. They were proud of all their children. Plumbers, referees, racers or doctors, they loved us all and they'd be touched on how they are honored here today."

At this time The Mushroom King entered with Samus and Simon right behind. They took their seats and the King stood to address the crowd. "Family and friends...we've gathered here to celebrate the brave warriors who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms in every territory in Videoland. I want to thank everybody for the kind gifts. Gifts that were sent from across the land to help ease my pain." The King motioned his hand to a table adorned with gifts and flowers that was set up on stage. "Everyone raise a glass and toast to keeping this great land of ours free."

The room all raised their glasses.

Zeke and Julie entered the ball, late. The guests turned to see who entered during The Mushroom King's speech.

At this moment a bomb, that was planted in a gift sent to the King, exploded Sending Captain Falcon, who was by the stage, into the air. The real target was The Mushroom King though. He was blown to pieces, joining his daughter wherever her spirit roamed.

The ballroom was in anarchy. Screams and blood and broken glass. Limbs and fingers and pieces of a Mushroom crown.

Samus leapt in action moving back to her room to get her suit. Simon following closely behind.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

Samus tossed Simon his whip. "We need to move. Chances are the person or people that did this are still in the area." she declared.

"Well let's round up some troops and get going." Simon retorted.

"No time." She kissed Simon firmly. They appreciated each other's companionship but neither were good at expressing real feelings. It could be the last time they see each other. "You round up troops I'm leaving. This needs to stop. Whoever did this doesn't know how bad they've upset the balance of Videoland or maybe they do and that's why it ends. Now." With that Samus exited out the back of the palace, thinking the culprit might have done the same.

Simon headed back in the ballroom where Dr. Mario was bandaging Captain Falcon's head. He had a good gash on his forehead but would be fine.

"We can not lie down and take this!" Simon addressed the room. "Anyone willing and able need to step up and help in Videoland's time of need. When word of The Mushroom King's death reaches certain villains, they will come for us and the land."

"BLUURRRRPPPPP!" Yoshi hollowed and he ran out the door.

The crowd followed out the front. Videoland soldiers standing together in Videoland's time of need.

-----

"You go find that bitch that killed your mother, Bowser Jr. You find her and you kill her. You make her suffer. They want to celebrate your mother's death, then we make them pay." Morton Koopa Sr., Bowser's father, was still as mad as ever and The Festival of the Fallen pushed him to his edge.

"I will not accept failure. You need to make this right for every Koopa who ever followed your parents." Morton says.

"OK Grandpa." Bowser Jr. replies. "I will hunt Samus down and make her regret even stepping foot into Koopa Keep. I will bring you her head, on my life."

Bowser Jr. grabbed his supplies and left.

The Koopalings enter the room from a back door. They had evil intentions and they loved every bit of it.

"You all get ready too. War is coming and the Koopas need to be ready. I've already explained your part to you all" Morton says.

All the Koopalings laugh and scream and holler their way out of the room, leaving Morton Sr. to plot their next move.

A Goomba entered the room, urgently telling Morton Sr. of the Mushroom King's demise.

"Mushroom Kingdom and Videoland will be ruled by a Koopa. I'll see to it personally." Morton Sr. sneered.

-----

Kefka stood at the top of his tower. It was time to show everyone that true power could bring chaos and disarray to their feeble little existences. Kefka's laugh rang through Videoland sending cold shivers down the spines of many Videoland citizens.

-----

King DeDeDe, King K. Rool and King Boo were a mutual group of royalty that had joined together in hopes of taking over Videoland as a solid unit of evil. They were known as "The Kings Three" to citizens around Videoland. They sat around their lavish dining hall enjoying their dinner spread. They were in a celebratory mood and had been for the last year, with the murders of Kirby, Donkey Kong and Luigi all still fresh in their minds. The only way they could have enjoyed those deaths more was if they committed the crimes themselves.

A lowly ghost flew in their throne room and delivered King Boo the message of the death of The Mushroom King.

"That old codger finally bit the dust!" Boo screamed.

"I think it might be time for our plan of attack." Rool drooled.

DeDeDe nodded in agreement as he devoured some spicy meal that sat before him.

"Great. Then eat up boys, we put everything in motion at dawn" King Boo announced.

-----

Cranky Kong sat back in his rocker. Content to just rock his time away. He watched as Diddy Kong stared out the window.

"They don't care about us apes, Diddy. That's why they didn't put Donkey's name with the rest of the Videoland heros. I know my grandson wouldn't have joined the likes of Bowser and Ganon. In fact, I know a Moblin that knows a Blue Lynel that knows for a fact that Donkey was under a spell cast by Ganon."

Cranky was speaking but Diddy wasn't listening. It's not that Diddy didn't believe what Cranky was saying because he did. Diddy had also heard it all before hundreds of times in the last year. Diddy was waiting for Funky Kong to arrive so they could go pay their respects at The Festival of the Fallen. They would pick up Dixie Kong and go attend and pay proper respects to The Mushroom King.

Funky pulled up in his Funky Flights plane but already had Dixie with him, which Diddy found peculiar.

They both entered Cranky's shack.

Diddy could tell something was wrong.

"Bro, they killed the Mushroom's main man, Diddy!" Funky exclaimed. "Videoland is totally breaking down, dude."

Dixie nodded as a tear fell from her eye. "They'll find a way to blame us, Diddy. They always blame us apes."

"Let's just hunker down here." Cranky says. "Anyone dumb enough to mess with the Kongs, will get whats coming to them."

"We need to go help." Diddy replied.

Diddy, Dixie and Funky leave as Cranky stays put.

"I'm not leaving my shack or my rocker. You're all stupid for thinking they won't turn on us apes eventually." Cranky says but the other 3 have already left the building.

-----

Wario and Waluigi were wondering what kind of destruction they could bring to Videoland when word of The Mushroom King's death spread to them.

They laughed and gathered up some of their specialized bombs they had been making. Their financial backer had a vested interest in them and had given Wario and Waluigi every kind of resource they needed to ensure anarchy would run wild. Videoland was ripe for the taking but those two didn't care who ruled. They were going to make things interesting for all involved. They got their supplies and hit the road, with danger and malice twinkling in their empty eyes.

-----

Smithy knew last time he was in the Mushroom Kingdom that he underestimated his adversaries. Plus, his help was seriously lacking. After that defeat, Smithy retreated to one of his factories. He planned and plotted and plotted and planned. Smithy had his plan set, he just needed some help. Ultimately though, Smithy still wanted Koopa Keep for his own and to rule over everything. With Koopa Keep seemingly empty, Smithy decided to get his evil plan started.

It seemed too good to be true then, to Smithy, when Pokey happened upon Smithy's factory. Pokey was running from Ness and ended up in The Mushroom Kingdom right after the conflict ended last year. Pokey had ideas but the best one was finding Ridley, Samus's old arch enemy, and convincing him he could atain the revenge he seeked on Samus if he joined The New Smithy Gang.

These three were poised to do some damage, they just needed a opening. The Mushroom King's murder was just that.

-----

Samus was making good time but was beginning to doubt that the killer went out the back door, if they were even there to begin with. Plenty of things had been sent to the Mushroom King for his celebration. She stopped and took her helmet off. She took a deep breath and looked around. Nothing. No movement in the distance. No noise. Just stillness. Too still. In that instance, Samus felt a big, thick tree branch hit her square in the mouth.

"Ooohhhhhhppphhh" was the noise that escaped her throat, as she hit the ground. Mouth filling with blood, She saw a tiny human looking form running from her as she tried to collect herself.

"Hey" was all Samus could stammer as a couple teeth fell out of her mouth. Samus sat there, a bit befuddled. I don't think that was the bomber but I bet they know something Samus thought.

She got to her feet and headed after whoever that was.

-----

Level 1-1

-----

Level 1-2

-----

Level 2-1

-----

Level 2-2

-----

Level 3-1

-----

Level 3-2

-----

Level 4-1

-----

Level 4-2

-----

Level 5-1

-----

Level 5-2

-----

Level 6-1

-----

Level 6-2

-----

Level 7-1

-----

Level 7-2

-----

Level 8-1

-----

Level 8-2

-----

Level 9-1

-----

Level 9-2

-----

Level 10-1

-----

Level 10-2

-----

Level 11-1

-----

Level 11-2

-----

Level 12-1

-----

Level 12-2

-----

Level 13-1

-----

Level 13-2

-----

Level 14-1

-----

Level 14-2

-----

Level 15-1

-----

Level 15-2

-----

The Cast

----

The Epilogue

-----

Players

1. Morrison- The Koopalings
    2. Stan Accy- Simon Belmont
    3. Bert- Smithy
    4. CWE- Wario
    5. Randolph- Ren & Stimpy, turned Controller of the T-1000
    6. Grimario- Pokey
    7. Badger- Leonardo
    8. Caito- Funky Kong
    9. virms- Ridley
    10. Pablo Diablo- Ness
    11. King Diamond- King Mallow
    12. JP- Waluigi
    13. kdestiny- Samus Aran
    14. Psycho666Soldier- Kefka
    15. TimeSplitter- Paula
    16. Mazer- Uncle Scrooge McDuck
    17. TraXX- Zeke and Julie
    18. Peter Griffin- Lester
    19. Kneeneighbor- Mega Man
    20. Honey_Badger- King DeDeDe
    21. Mr_Nobody- Dixie Kong
    22. Bluegunn- Morton Koopa Sr.
    23. Fro- Yoshi
    24. Mikey_Jones- Bowser Jr.
    25. BGMaverick- Dr. Mario
    26. kangus- King Boo
    27. lotjx- DH Dog
    28. BBF- King K. Rool
    29. gUnit- Captain Falcon
    30. Jordo- Link
    31. Rip- Cranky Kong
    32. Dee4Ness- Fox McCloud
    33. HHHnFoley_Rulez- Diddy Kong
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; February 28th, 2021 at 3:34 PM.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Do it.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. morrison
    2. Stan

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    5. Randolph the Olphy Olph

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    33? Are you MAD???!

1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe have to get someone like Donald and his 10 sock accounts to fill up the rest of the spaces.

1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP

If we get 33, not only will I be impressed I'll be concerned about Jarrod's sanity.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    33 is absolutely wild numbers.

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still voting CWE first day.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    33 is absolutely wild numbers.
    Honestly I figure some characters will get cut but I won't say who, which will make it a good day for spreadsheeters.

Maybe not though, we average 25, I thought maybe we can fill it up.

Either way, this should be fun!

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho

Time to start recruiting, y'all

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    15. TimeSplitter, the Untargeted Man

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    33?

Wow.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX

That intro. Wow.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Judas Iscariot @Rip @BBF @Fro @kangus @Mikey_Jones @Peter Griffin @Kev @HHHnFoley_Rulez

If we round up a few more that'll be great. Feel free to tag people.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m out for the moment but you can tag me again before you close sign ups if you are in need of players. I may join later. Don’t have much time to be super active in the game at the moment

Simon
    I'll have to give this one a miss, work has got very busy in the past week or so and I don't have enough time to contribute as much as I need to!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once asked @BGMaverick and he seemed interested, but was not really available at the time.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop tagging me you fucking losers

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    stop tagging me you fucking losers
    You like to post during games anyway.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because i am a wanderer, a nomad, a free soul amongst the treachery

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i meant 'fucking losers' in the best way possible. some of you know this

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    because i am a wanderer, a nomad, a free soul amongst the treachery
    Just get in one more, matthew

I can tell you're half-chubbed

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    peer pressure would work if you were my peer

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll be as superior as me one day

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Hells bells that's a lot of colours

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I once asked @BGMaverick and he seemed interested, but was not really available at the time.
    Bgmaverick would do very well in these

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @wardy ?

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good call. A few names have slipped my mind and do hope they all join. Too many good Super NES characters that I just didn't want to drop unless I absolutely have to.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. Sober CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger
    21. Drunk CWE

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If worse comes to worse I think I could accommodate that but no promises yet.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Definitely coming up with Plan Bs but still hopeful we can fill most of the roster out.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Prediction thread gamers, here's another Forum past time to try. Just add your name to the list if interested.

@Ravin Lunatic @MrGrim @3puppies @Rusty Shackleford @Donald @Murphy @Mackdadday @Melly @Damien

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your consideration.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. Sober CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger
    21. Drunk CWE

This could actually be a wacky idea and I want it to happen at some point down the line regardless.

The potential of drunk CWE calling himself out is too hilarious.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, Im in

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. Sober CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger
    21. Drunk CWE
    22. Bluegunn

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. Sober CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger
    21. Drunk CWE
    22. Bluegunn
    33. HFR

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    10 more! Really think we can do this. C' mon people!

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry boys I'm on hiatus from Mafia at the moment, it's not good for my sanity.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Well sign ups will be open for a bit longer if you change your mind wardy. You too Simon! Plus Fro! I haven't reached the begging stage yet but thought our usual suspects would be down. I'm not above begging though.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it helps, I'll play two characters.

I can't do the same split cwe can, but I can split my posting by states of sleep deprivation.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thanks Mazer. I have a Plan B but I'm hoping people realize this is the Mafia event of the year and still sign up!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Thanks Mazer. I have a Plan B but I'm hoping people realize this is the Mafia event of the year and still sign up!
    pretty sure @Judas Iscariot Seinfeld is the mafia event of the year this year.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could split with my Nosh Diesel persona if need be.

Let it breathe a bit though over the weekend. Hopefully we get at least close to the full quota. Respect your effort either way though Jarrod, some new blood would be cool.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    pretty sure @Judas Iscariot Seinfeld is the mafia event of the year this year.
    Gotta sell it Virm but yes I stand corrected. Very much looking forward to Seinfeld.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta sell it Virm but yes I stand corrected. Very much looking forward to Seinfeld.
    it's not really happening lol judas has had that on the docket for 6 years

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair to Judas he does have medical issues these days which no doubt does explain his lack of activity.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am working on my Avengers Infinity Mafia and it is coming along nicely. Release date TBD 2021

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    I am working on my Avengers Infinity Mafia and it is coming along nicely. Release date TBD 2021
    It's already better than the Avengers game that came out last year.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    It's already better than the Avengers game that came out last year.
    the video game? lol

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    the video game? lol
    Yes. It's shit.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to remember @kangus kicking arse and winning the Captain N game last time exposing Mikey. Encore!

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I seem to remember @kangus kicking arse and winning the Captain N game last time exposing Mikey. Encore!
    I may be slightly biased but I'm not sure about exposing!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    Let’s just say needled then.

Anyway you signing up? Your performance was good and hope you’re on the town side this time.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. Sober CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger
    21. Drunk CWE
    22. Bluegunn
    23. Froshi's Island
    33. HFR

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    C'mon Mikey. Sign the dotted line.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon Mikey. Sign the dotted line.
    We have a storyline to finish. He was the HHH to my Austin and ran me over but maybe we could end up on the same side n cut game and be a Two Man Power Trip.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people aren't against the idea and if needed, I could try to recruit from outside the forum.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people aren't against the idea and if needed, I could try to recruit from outside the forum.
    No problem here. All new blood is welcome and maybe they might stick around as posters so go for it.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more the merrier. Might also break up the predictable breakdown into the popularity vote and personal biases.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve reached out to a buddy of mine who I think could be good at these type of games. Will let you know if he signs up.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I'm ok with that. Maybe they stay and break up the predictably too like Badger and TraXX mentioned.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a potential lead who I know in real life but a SomethingAwful poster and is afraid he’ll get caught. Trying to convince him it’s not that bad that they’ll monitor his activity lol. Another guy I’ve told his busy right now but could be roped in for future games.

Let’s keep up the outside recruiting though!

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were saving that for when you did your invasion angle

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as long as this new group are all people who vote for psych, I can support it

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1. morrison
    2. Stan
    3. Bert
    4. Sober CWE
    6. Grim
    7. Badger
    8. Caito
    9. virmmy
    10. Pablo
    11. King Diamond
    12. JP
    13. Kdestiny
    14. Psycho
    16. Super Mazero
    17. TraXX
    18. Peter Griffin
    19. Knee
    20. Honey_Badger
    21. Drunk CWE
    22. Bluegunn
    23. Froshi's Island
    24. Princess Mikey
    33. HFR

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good lad!

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im talking to BGMaverick a little. Hoping he gives it a run. I can pretty much guarantee he'd become really good quickly.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope @BGMaverick gives it a run. Lotta respect if he does!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'd like to see him give it a go.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he declines despite my DaParty reference, I’ll be disappointed.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a question asked about how much time it takes to play. I said for me its typically 15-30 during the active sessions, but there are times where I get going and spend more, but that a lot of folks might be a bit less than that. In addition, no activity during most night phases.

Is that similar to how anyone else might have answered?

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did also mention that for a lot of folks, if you can even just post a few times during day phases, that's usually pretty active.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t really think you can put a real time measure on this as it depends on people’s schedule/role and time activities. Grim had a mechanic based around that but I would say maybe at least 3-4 posts per phase might be okay with Jarrod because he doesn’t strike me as the type that would put that penalty in place for people especially if he’s looking for mad numbers like 33. Just a guess there though but I reckon he’d be lenient.

Not asking him this directly as he won’t answer direct questions like if there’s majority or hammer in phases. Merely speculating here.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say that's pretty accurate.
    Posted my response before I saw this lol.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I don’t really think you can put a real time measure on this as it depends on people’s schedule/role and time activities. Grim had a mechanic based around that but I would say maybe at least 3-4 posts per phase might be okay with Jarrod because he doesn’t strike me as the type that would put that penalty in place for people especially if he’s looking for mad numbers like 33. Just a guess there though but I reckon he’d be lenient.

Not asking him this directly as he won’t answer direct questions like if there’s majority or hammer in phases. Merely speculating here.
    Definitely won't be on new players for posting. It's a lot for some. I know if people would give it a shot they'd enjoy themselves though!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I'm for it. Among Us has made new fans of this genre and it might pump new blood.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely won't be on new players for posting. It's a lot for some. I know if people would give it a shot they'd enjoy themselves though!
    Depends on how many new players sign up I suppose. If we get some, you may want to release more info about rules but if it’s the same folk depending on when you close sign ups, I’m sure we’ll be happy to find out as we go along.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give it a try.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I'll give it a try.