User Tag List

Thread: The Most Slept On WrestleMania

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Most Slept On WrestleMania

It was the year 1992. Hulkamania went from Porterhouse to gas station turkey jerky. We were on our 6th Ultimate Warrior. 2 40+ year olds were fighting for the WWF championship delivering the best matches in the US. Smash was now a repo man and Tito Santana suddenly became a bull fighter.

But it was also the year of imo the most slept on Mania. Mania 8.

This card was huge. Seriously. Even the goofy 8 man tag was fun. Shawn v Tito, Piper v Bret, Sid v Hogan, Taker v Jake, Flair v Savage.

It is crazy though that a year prior Slaughter was main eventing and a year later teaming with Bossman, Duggan, and muthafuckin sauce master himself Virgil the God.

Any other Manias that are heavily slept on?

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gets a bit of a bad rap as it had a shitty buy rate but look at the big matches:-

Austin v Rock
    Angle v Lesnar
    Jericho v Michaels
    Hogan v Vince
    HHH v Booker T

8 is an awesome Mania. Loved Piper V Bret

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ending to HHH/Booker made me shudder.

But overall yes it is a good card.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mania 8 is also great, Gorilla and Heenan had their best commentary work there and Flair/Save was great in particular.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The ending to HHH/Booker made me shudder.

But overall yes it is a good card.
    Yes that was appalling agreed. On 8, if it had been Hogan v Flair and Savage v Jake I think it would be seen as an all time great. The commentary is incredible and Heenan is amazing.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both top 10 Wrestlemania's for me.

8 was the first PPV I had taped for me so I must have become a fan between then and the Rumble (which I had on traditional bought VHS). I'd have been a young 3. I wore the fucker out, watched it most days. 2 all time great matches, best commentary ever, huge moments (Warrior returning, Paul Ellering, 2 title changes, Jake dying) and some high end promos as well from Savage, Flair and the Piper/Hart confrontation. Oh and it was the last stadium 'Mania for nearly a decade. Old school fans I think hold 3, 6 and 8 in higher esteem just based on the setting, the biggest of the first 16 events, and I'd say unequivocally 4 of the top 5 from that period along with 10 and 14.

19 was awesome. I remember I had a wedding the next day and for some reason the event ran from 2-6. I think it was only the second year they'd gone to 4 hours so were still starting at 8 eastern rather than coming forward an hour, combined with daylight saving time crossover. Anyway, I was doing my tie up during the main event. Great show, undercard with everybody over, then the 5 main events that were all absolutely stacked with star power and all very different. Piper's return (and the Vince apron shot), Austin's farewell, the shooting star press, all legendary. It's the best roster they've ever had at a 'Mania for my money. 18 gives it a run in that regard but for me Shawn, Vince and Lesnar trump Hall, Edge and DDP.

Is 24 slept on? If people don't agree that it's at worse 1b to 17 then I'd say so. Incredible event, and the last time WWE truly felt relevant.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    It was the year 1992. Hulkamania went from Porterhouse to gas station turkey jerky. We were on our 6th Ultimate Warrior. 2 40+ year olds were fighting for the WWF championship delivering the best matches in the US. Smash was now a repo man and Tito Santana suddenly became a bull fighter.

But it was also the year of imo the most slept on Mania. Mania 8.

This card was huge. Seriously. Even the goofy 8 man tag was fun. Shawn v Tito, Piper v Bret, Sid v Hogan, Taker v Jake, Flair v Savage.

It is crazy though that a year prior Slaughter was main eventing and a year later teaming with Bossman, Duggan, and muthafuckin sauce master himself Virgil the God.

Any other Manias that are heavily slept on?
    My last Mania I just watched as I’m going through all the wwe ppv’s in order from the network. I agree this was actually better then I remembered. Thought the crowd weren’t as good as they had been in previous ppv’s though.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Yes that was appalling agreed. On 8, if it had been Hogan v Flair and Savage v Jake I think it would be seen as an all time great. The commentary is incredible and Heenan is amazing.
    The commentary that era was just amazing and yes Heenan was great with whoever he was doing it with.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    i think everyone recognizes mania 19 as a great show. i don't think there are too many underrated wrestlemanias. most good ones get acclaim. maybe 7 is the closest to being a legitimately underrated show, not that its all that great.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    maybe wrestlemania 23? it sort of feels lost to time relative to how big of a show it really was, coming so soon before the benoit incident. big buyrate, trump/vince match, really good main event with cena/shawn that ended up being overshadowed by their RAW match so is also kind of lost to the collective consciousness. good MITB. batista/undertaker was good and was considered a sort of miracle performance at the time. inaugurated the modern run of wrestlemanias all taking place in front of huge stadium crowds.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    Is 24 slept on? If people don't agree that it's at worse 1b to 17 then I'd say so. Incredible event, and the last time WWE truly felt relevant.
    30 looks at you with disdain.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    30 looks at you with disdain.
    I'd argue 31 in that case as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both great shows, I mean in terms of outside involvement with the Mayweather crossover, as well as Snoop, Kardashian, Legend and I think the last of the Playboy publicity. HD too in it's infancy.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WM XI, because it’s the only one that has me in attendance.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Mania 8 is also great, Gorilla and Heenan had their best commentary work there and Flair/Save was great in particular.
    Mania 8 had Gorilla's best ever

"WILLLLLLLLL YOU STOP??!!"

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia

Gets a bit of a bad rap as it had a shitty buy rate but look at the big matches:-

Austin v Rock
    Angle v Lesnar
    Jericho v Michaels
    Hogan v Vince
    HHH v Booker T

8 is an awesome Mania. Loved Piper V Bret
    XIX is easily in my top 5.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Yeah, XIX is definitely not slept on. I think most people consider it one of the top 3 or 5 at least. 23 is a decent shout. A really good show that doesn't get discussed as much as others.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few years ago I rewatched Wrestlemania VII and it was way better than I had remembered or what it's rep is. Way better than Mania 6.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    WM 19 is a Trainwreck. A good chunk of it is the wrong person going over or someone almost dying in a match. WM 8 is good however WM 7 is absolutely awesome. I think WM 28 finished really strong.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    A few years ago I rewatched Wrestlemania VII and it was way better than I had remembered or what it's rep is. Way better than Mania 6.
    Watched them both recently and yes 7 is better then what people say and I’d say too it’s better than 6.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Mania 8 had Gorilla's best ever

"WILLLLLLLLL YOU STOP??!!"
    ARE YOOOOOOU KIDDING

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WM27 gets shat in because of the horrible main event and Cole v Lawler, but I liked HHH v Taker, Edge v Del Rio and Punk v Orton

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    28 was better than 27

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came here to nominate WrestleMania 23. Saw someone else do it. I'm doing it anyway.

I might be biased, as I was there, but I've rewatched it and it holds up.

Taker/Batista, Benoit/MVP, Cena/Michaels, the MITB match, Umaga/Lashley w/ Trump and Vince and Stone Cold. Pretty good show!

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I think WM 23 is boring.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually really enjoy 4. Its sandwiched between 2 ATG Manias and the tournament didnt seem to go down well but I liked the format and thought it was fun.

No real great matches but its pretty fast paced and enjoyable enough.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wrestlemania 4 was definitely more about the overall story of the tournament rather than single great match ups

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matches were awful in that tournament bar 3 maybe. But yes it was more about the overall thing.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I still can't believe at WM 4 they didn't have a Steamboat/Savage rematch. That tournament was booked so bad til they got the ending right sorta.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Savage's tournament, facing the purest babyface on the roster may have hurt his popularity going through the night. Booking made sense to me, get rid of all the guys with similar popularity to Savage early so he's the overwhelming crowd favourite and have him overcome heels coming off of bye's.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    WM27 gets shat in because of the horrible main event and Cole v Lawler, but I liked HHH v Taker, Edge v Del Rio and Punk v Orton
    I watched this too about a year ago and went in thinking I remembered it being awful. Book-ended by utter dross, but there is plenty in the rest of the show, like you say. Quite enjoyed it.

I’ll add my hat to the 23 mentions too. Great fun there. Bats and ‘taker, in particular, was brilliant.
    Last edited by Murphy; March 29th, 2020 at 3:35 PM.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll never forget the time I was like 7 and my gma rented WM 4....only problem was it was 2 tapes and she got part 2 lol. That night another kids gma did the same thing only with part 1.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VIII is one of my favorites. Love Bret vs. Piper and Savage vs. Flair, Tito vs. Shawn and Taker vs. Jake are really fun too, Warrior's return is a great moment.

I think 21 is underrated because it comes after such a series of great shows. Batista and Cena get put over huge, first Money in the Bank match, Shawn vs. Kurt, Eddie vs. Rey, Taker vs. Orton. Loaded card and they make their next generation of stars in one night.

I haven't seen 31 since it aired but I loved it at the time.

18 is probably better than it gets credit for. Tough to follow the previous year, but I think we'd remember it as one of the best Wrestlemanias if Rock vs. Hogan had closed it instead of Triple H vs. Jericho.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure about 18. I loved Hogan v Rock but the other big matches didn't really deliver bar Flair/Taker. HHH/Jericho was very average with a poor build. Austin/Hall was disappointing.

Angle was wasted in a match v Kane. Booker v Edge was a silly feud.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ignore the lack of reaction, Triple H vs. Chris Jericho is a solid enough main event. Not great, but not bad.

WrestleMania 18 is wicked underrated. You can say Kurt Angle was "wasted" against Kane, but they had a pretty solid match. Not every match can be a main event. Kane was still in great shape in 2002, Angle needed a big win at 'Mania, and even though things were setup in a silly "insta-feud" moment, they produced a perfectly solid match.

Booker T vs. Edge might have been a match over a shampoo commercial, but it was two of WWF's biggest midcard studs having a good little sprint of a match. Regardless of the way it was made, they had a fun match. Just ignore the reason for it and you have a perfectly acceptable match between two guys just waiting for their chance to break out of the midcard and into something bigger.

Austin/Hall was a disappointment. But hey, it was cool seeing Hall get one more big match. And his "Flubber on his boots" sell of The Stunner was awesome.

The undercard was fun enough. Yeah, the 4-way tag felt like watching Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill for 45 minutes. That's a lowlight.

But, Dallas Page/Christian had a great little match, the women's triple-threat was good fun, Goldust and Maven was nothing - but the through-line of people winning the Hardcore Championship in the back all night was fun stuff.

Really, the two best matches of the night delivered - Undertaker/Flair was as good as anything in his run of good Wrestlemania matches. It was probably better than some of his later-day, post-Streak 'Mania matches.

And yeah, any Wrestlemania with a match as legendary as Rock/Hogan can't stay underrated.

'Mania 18 isn't an all-time classic, but its largely a good show. Its overshadowed by its own biggest match. But its not a one-match show like so many people think.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    If you ignore the lack of reaction, Triple H vs. Chris Jericho is a solid enough main event. Not great, but not bad.

WrestleMania 18 is wicked underrated. You can say Kurt Angle was "wasted" against Kane, but they had a pretty solid match. Not every match can be a main event. Kane was still in great shape in 2002, Angle needed a big win at 'Mania, and even though things were setup in a silly "insta-feud" moment, they produced a perfectly solid match.

Booker T vs. Edge might have been a match over a shampoo commercial, but it was two of WWF's biggest midcard studs having a good little sprint of a match. Regardless of the way it was made, they had a fun match. Just ignore the reason for it and you have a perfectly acceptable match between two guys just waiting for their chance to break out of the midcard and into something bigger.

Austin/Hall was a disappointment. But hey, it was cool seeing Hall get one more big match. And his "Flubber on his boots" sell of The Stunner was awesome.

The undercard was fun enough. Yeah, the 4-way tag felt like watching Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill for 45 minutes. That's a lowlight.

But, Dallas Page/Christian had a great little match, the women's triple-threat was good fun, Goldust and Maven was nothing - but the through-line of people winning the Hardcore Championship in the back all night was fun stuff.

Really, the two best matches of the night delivered - Undertaker/Flair was as good as anything in his run of good Wrestlemania matches. It was probably better than some of his later-day, post-Streak 'Mania matches.

And yeah, any Wrestlemania with a match as legendary as Rock/Hogan can't stay underrated.

'Mania 18 isn't an all-time classic, but its largely a good show. Its overshadowed by its own biggest match. But its not a one-match show like so many people think.
    Agreed.

Angle and Kane had pretty good chemistry in the ring. Their best match offering was the SD where Angle made him tap, but at this Mania they had a good effort.

HHH/Jericho would've been looked on higher if it weren't for the piss poor build-up (Jericho walking a dog for Steph?) and the obviousness of HHH winning but they made the best of what they could. It was still solid.

Hall has the most hilarious Stunner sell next to the Rock.

Agree with the rest.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a few of the 'Mania's with great matches carry that distinction. 13 actually isn't terrible either, just the main event sucks. Honestly, there hasn't been an outright bad one per se. The one I probably most dislike is 15. Hate the aesthetic, undercard is full of thrown together stupid matches. Swerves. The fucking hanging. Austin vs. Rock is a great romp, but they topped it twice just on 'Mania's. 15 and 16, because of the arena setting, really suffer in terms of rewatching. You're as good watching any other PPV's that year, same production and promotion, just a tiny bit shorter. 16 does have the benefit of a much greater roster though. 14 had Tyson to put it over as the PPV of the year, but even then there's an argument Summerslam actually felt bigger. For all its flaws, WWE's handling of the prestige of Wrestlemania over the last 2 decades has been a highlight of how they do business. A real huge event.

Until they host a taped show from an empty gymnasium over 2 nights this weekend!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apart from Austin/Rock, I loved the HHH/Chyna double swerve at Mania 15 but yeah largely disappointing. Particurlarly the Cell match and Cole's commentary "You could get a finger caught in there!"

I know it's been said before, but Backlash 2000 was the card Mania 16 should have been. However I did enjoy the triangle ladder match but yeah Backlash = goodliness.
    Last edited by Badger; March 30th, 2020 at 11:54 AM.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    I think a few of the 'Mania's with great matches carry that distinction. 13 actually isn't terrible either, just the main event sucks. Honestly, there hasn't been an outright bad one per se. The one I probably most dislike is 15. Hate the aesthetic, undercard is full of thrown together stupid matches. Swerves. The fucking hanging. Austin vs. Rock is a great romp, but they topped it twice just on 'Mania's. 15 and 16, because of the arena setting, really suffer in terms of rewatching. You're as good watching any other PPV's that year, same production and promotion, just a tiny bit shorter. 16 does have the benefit of a much greater roster though. 14 had Tyson to put it over as the PPV of the year, but even then there's an argument Summerslam actually felt bigger. For all its flaws, WWE's handling of the prestige of Wrestlemania over the last 2 decades has been a highlight of how they do business. A real huge event.

Until they host a taped show from an empty gymnasium over 2 nights this weekend!
    I think if Bret v Austin is in the main event in 13, then people would hold it in much higher regard.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved the main event of 13.

You get Shawn on commentary, flashing the Klik/nWo sign in a comical way. Bret tries to come out and bitch again, gets powerbombed, then told to go to the back and cry by Sid lol.

But it does make you wonder....Had Bret not lost the title to Sid, how would a Bret v. Austin Mania World title match have looked like? Would they have done the Submission aspect with Shamrock as the ref? I've heard that before Shawn thought he was going to have to retire the original idea for Austin was a match against Davey Boy. Shawn v. Bret 2 with Austin v. Bulldog on the undercard.

This was almost like what happened with Daniel Bryan @ Mania 30. Penned in blood to fight Sheamus for a 3rd time in a row against Sheamus despite being massively over compared to everyone else. I wonder how different things would be if Shawn and Bret did have their rematch because that match was HUGE for Austin. Almost if not more than KOTR 1996.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody talks about Wrestlemania 2000, but it's a fun show. The triple ladder match with Hardys, E and C, Dudleys raised the bar big time. Triple threat two falls amongst Benoit/Jericho/Angle was great and unique. I was absolutely floored I was so surprised that The Rock lost. I remember checking the results on this site that night as I didn't watch it live and refreshing the site for like an hour thinking he couldn't have lost because it was unfathomable for the heel to come out on top at Mania.

I know most people point to Backlash being the card Mania should've been, but in a way that's why this one is slept on.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    If it wasn't for the ladder match and the triple threat, WM 2000 is a disaster. Honestly, WM 15 is pretty bad as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrestlemania 2000 is fun, but a 'Mania without a major singles match on it seems odd.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Hardcore battle royal at 2000 is an absolute blast, I don't care what anyone says. And the four-way isn't great but still maintains a big match feel that other Mania main events failed to emulate. Everything that people say about that show is correct (not the right card, too many tag matches, Backlash is better, etc.) but it's still a fun show with a cool atmosphere. Everyone on that card is so over as well. Show opens with D'Lo Brown and The Godfather getting led down by hip-hop royalty Ice-T and they look like stars. Maybe no one cares about Bull Buchanan but the Bossman was still getting a load of heat.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Wrestlemania 2000 is fun, but a 'Mania without a major singles match on it seems odd.
    Not even major, literally not a one on one match at all!

Maybe it would be remembered better if the year 2000 wasn't so utterly stacked with amazing PPVs.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Anyway, a personal ranking:

19, 30, 31

Something like that anyway. It's hard.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    At the risk of sounding pessimistic, I'm pretty sure we're going to have a new one at the bottom of the pile come the weekend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it'll be bottom five material this weekend. It'll be weird, obviously, but the card is solid enough for the in ring action to be in a position to over achieve based on the limited expectations going in. We know that empty arena matches aren't the absolute dirt worst, and that's without many of the big names actually working any. Brock vs. Drew might be really fucking intense without a crowd, for one.

The things it has going for it is that it's not going to be a near 8 hour slog in one sitting, entrances won't take up an eternity, there won't be a crowd to lose in the last hour, and the novelty of it being a one time only thing will make it stand out. The negatives are that taped WWE matches tend to bring out some really terrible cinematography (that Elias/Corbin segment for example), so if this thing is in the cutting room for 10 days it could lead to some more of that bollocks.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Not even major, literally not a one on one match at all!

Maybe it would be remembered better if the year 2000 wasn't so utterly stacked with amazing PPVs.
    I might be wrong, but I think 2000 was their best year ever in terms of tv ratings and ppv buys as a total. Funny thing is for me, I didn't watch much wrestling in 2000 after April-May. It's literally all a blur. I remember getting Summerslam 2000 on ppv, but I think that might have been the only ppv I ordered until Royal Rumble 2001. Nothing against the industry I was just neck deep in graduating high school and doing music outside of Iowa.

And the fact that 9 months of that year had no Austin 3:16 is another major prop for the roster.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PPV buys were generally more consistent in 2000 over 1999 but it was close. Raw ratings were better overall in 1999 but then you've got to consider the Austin factor, and Smackdown dividing the audiences attention a little. Of course Russo bro probably thinks it's because he left.

In terms of 2000 PPV's, Wrestlemania is clearly behind the Rumble, Backlash, Fully Loaded and Summerslam for me. Arguably Judgment Day too. Such a good year, because 'Mania was plenty of fun just not top tier.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I must watch 2000 again. Such fun. Maybe with my boy this time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I watched the Edge documentary on the Network (one from from 2012), and it reminded me of how outrageously good 2000 was. Probably 40 odd eventual Hall of Famers and most of them at their character peaks. It was just fun. Eddie and Chyna, E&C, nerd Kurt Angle, prime Rock, Y2J Jericho, Commissioner Foley and APA all acts at the same time, bouncing off hard cases like Undertaker, Triple H and Benoit.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrestling was so hot at that time that The Goodfather would be main event material by today's standards. The GOODfather.