User Tag List

Page 1 of 80 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Games

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mafia Games

Alright, it's my return to mafia. I haven't run a game in a few years.

If you want to be given a more detailed version of the rules, you may go here:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

or if you're a visual learner, like I am, here's a Flash Video that helps explain the basics as well, along with some of the different roles people can get.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610087

Participants
    1) virmicious (Confirmed)
    2) Bert (Confirmed)
    3) Torn (Confirmed)
    4) kdestiny (Confirmed)
    5) TimeSplitter (Confirmed)
    6) mth (Confirmed)
    7) Grimario (Confirmed)
    8) Psycho666Soldier (Confirmed)
    9) HHHnFoley_Rulez (Confirmed)
    10) Bennedy (Confirmed)
    11) Rip (Confirmed)
    12) Judas Iscariot (Confirmed)
    13) Kneeneighbor (Confirmed)
    14) Cewsh (Confirmed)
    15) Mills (Confirmed)
    16) The Rick (Confirmed)

Rules

There are three "teams" in this game. The first being the Town (in this game played by the Survivors). The town do not know who each other are and are not allowed to communicate with each other in anyway outside of the in-game forums. The second being the Mafia (in this game played by the Prisoners). Those who's alignment is undetermined will be marked in Purple.

There are two phases (Day & Night).

Day Phase
    In the Day Phase you both discuss and VOTE. Your attempt is to try to lynch a member of the mafia, so you need to be very careful in how you vote, simply because you don't want to vote for the wrong person. The Day Phase will last 48 hours. If there is not a majority vote then we will move on to the Night Phase with No Lynch.

You vote like this:

VOTE: Insert Name Here

If you change your mind after you already voted, you post this before you can vote again.

UNVOTE

This lets me know not to count your previous vote.

If you wish to abstain from voting, you post the following:

VOTE: No Lynch

If there is a majority to No Lynch, then we will move into the Night Phase without a Lynch. While it prevents the lynching of a Mafia member, it also will save the lynching of an innocent Townie.

In some games, discussion can get started by placing a random vote on someone. This is not done because the person thinks that person is guilty, but more of a way to draw out discussion from people. However, a random vote is still a vote, so if a majority of people vote for the same person, it is still a lynch. To place a random vote on someone, you do this:

RANDOM VOTE: Insert Name Here

Night Phase
    In the Night Phase, there is no discussion. This is where you send in your Night Roles (those that have one) via PM to me. Make sure you read your roles carefully to make sure you know what you are doing with your roles when you send them to me. The Night Phase will last no longer than 24 hours.

The Basics
    1) Unless you are specifically told in your roles, you are not able to PM or communciate to anyone concerning the game. If you are caught doing so, you will be MODKILLED and banned from any further games.

2) You are not allowed to ROLECLAIM. This means you can't say something like "I'm the Cop, so don't vote for me!" Also don't do any BREADCRUMBING such as "Hey, don't vote for me, I can find out info on so and so." If everyone did that, then there would be no point in playing the game and it ruins the fun.

3) You are not allowed to edit any posts from here on out. If you screwed up something you said or want to clarify it, simply make a new post and post the following at the beginning of it: EBTWOP (edit by the way of post). If you edit a post, you may be MODKILLED.

4) After reading the rules and your role, you will need to CONFIRM that you received your role prior to Day 1. This will give you a chance to PM any questions concerning your role you might have. Everyone will need to CONFIRM your role in this thread before we move into the first Day phase.

5) BTW, in case you haven't noticed, I all caps certain words. Those are key words that are used in mafia games and will come up frequently through-out mafia games so it's important to know what they mean. There will be a test on this stuff later, so take notes

6) Once you are lynched or killed, you are no longer allowed to comment in this thread until after the game is over. Then you can discuss as much as you want, but not until the game is over.

7) If you are not participating in this game, please do not comment in this thread. This thread is only for people who are participating in the game. If you're interested, join the next game, as I'm sure there will be more.

8) To win, you have to do the following. For those in Town / Survivors, not only do you have to survive, but you also have eliminate all members of the Mafia / Prisoners. For those in Mafia / Prisoners, not only do you have to survive, but you also have to become the majority of players.

Day One

Previously on The Walking Dead...

The small band of Survivors escaped from Hershal's farm, managing to trap the majority of the Walkers' herd in the barn and setting it ablaze while they made their escape.

Unfortunately, they lost several in the process, but those that were still alive, planned to stay that way.

Rick Grimes stood by his car, a slight smirk on his face, as he looks at the maximum security prison before them.

"What do you think?" Daryl Dixon asks, still sitting on his hog, a crossbow strapped to his back.

"It's perfect," Rick says.

"It'll take some cleanin'" Daryl responds.

"Nothin' we can't handle," Michonne says, drawing her katana and making her way toward the partially open gates of the prison entrance.

It took some time, but they were able to clear the yard of the immediate threat of Walkers, and then made their way into the prison itself.

Cell by cell, hall by hall, they cleaned out the Walkers inside, until they came to a set of double doors marked Cafeteria. A chain and lock was on the outside, keeping whatever was inside safely inside. However, the thought of supplies, especially food was too much for the Survivors to pass up.

Tyrese measured his trusty hammer and brought it down hard across the lock. The lock busted and fell away. Rick pulled the chain off, and prepared to open the door.

Sgt. Abraham Ford nodded in unison with Tyrese and Daryl Dixon, and Rick opened the door, ready for anything.

Whatever they were expecting, it was not what they got, as there were four men in prison orange jumpsuits sitting around a round metal table, obviously shocked at the newcomers.

One of them, a grizzly looking old biker, Axel, has a dumbfounded look on his face, but then says, "You guys want some meatloaf?"

The Survivors moved into the prison, and every one lived happily ever after...

Bullshit.

Things were not as pleasant as they appeared. The Survivors naturally mistrusted the Prisoners, as they were all convicted felons, and the Prisoners didn't trust the Survivors coming into the place they've called home since the beginning of this whole mess.

"Look, I don't get the big deal. We got plenty of food, more than enough room," Axel says, looking at the other three.

"I don't give a damn. What's ours is ours!" Dexter says sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, this prison is ours," the scrawny one, Andrew, echoes softly, barely heard by the others.

The four continued their conversation well into the night.

That night, Michonne slinked from an open cell, a rare smirk on her face. She wears nothing but a long t-shirt.

In the darkness, a feint light glistens off of Thomas's glasses and something else that he holds in his hands, as he slides into the same cell that Michonne just walked out of.

The sun rises as the Survivors begin to stir. Andrea and Dale are walking down the hall, and Dale glances at the cell.

"Oh my god!" Dale yells, rushing inside the cell. Andrea lets out a scream as she sees all the blood.

Tyrese has been killed.

Day One has started. You have 48 hours to determine a lynch. With 16 people playing, it takes 9 to lynch. All times are EST time. If you have any game play questions, just send me a PM. Remember to read the rules so there are no disqualifications or messing with the game. Good luck!

Players
    1) virmicious
    2) Bert
    3) Torn
    4) kdestiny
    5) TimeSplitter
    6) mth
    7) Grimario
    8) Psycho666Soldier
    9) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    10) Bennedy
    11) Rip
    12) Judas Iscariot
    13) Kneeneighbor
    14) Cewsh
    15) Mills
    16) The Rick

Night One

Tyrese's death rocked the Survivors.

"You killed him!" Michonne yelled, rushing after Dexter and Andrew, katana being drawn, ready to draw blood.

"MICHONNE!!!" Shane says, grabbing ahold of her, wrapping his arms around her, as Dexter and Andrew quickly back away.

"The fuck lady," Dexter says, holding his hands up.

Rick Grimes, Glenn, and Maggie Greene rush over to the scene.

"They killed him. Those sons of bitches killed him!" Michonne yelled, struggling to free herself from Shane.

"We don't know that, Michonne," Shane says, tightening his grip on her.

"What are you saying, Shane? One of us did it?" Glenn asks, shaking his head.

"I didn't say that," Shane says, grunting, trying to hold on to Michonne. "This building's big. Lots of hiding places. We don't know they are the only ones that hid out here."

The dawning of this shows on the Survivors faces, as they almost instinctively look around. Suddenly, Lori and Carl Grimes rush around the corner.

"Dad!" Carl yells. "Walkers!"

This stops almost all accusations, as they rush toward the direction of where Carl is pointing. Several Walkers have infiltrated the main entrance hall. They slowly ramble toward the Survivors.

Daryl Dixon takes out his crossbow and fires a bolt off, striking one of the Walkers in the eye, dropping it immediately.

Glenn and Maggie rush in. Glenn has an aluminum baseball bat that he crashes into the head of another walker, while Maggie takes a machete and slams it into the skull of another one.

Abraham Ford slams a shovel straight into the face of one, while Shane drives a short ax straight up, lopping off half of the Walker's face.

Suddenly, a scream is heard, as more Walkers come, nearly overwhelming the Survivors.

"Fall back!" Rick yells, taking two quick shots at two different walkers.

The Survivors fall back, but as they do, Maggie trips and falls. Glenn turns too late, as three Walkers attack Bert, ripping into her flesh with their teeth as she screams!

Bert has been lynched. He was Maggie Green, Survivor aligned, Hider.

We are now in the Night Phase, you have 24 hours to send in your Night Role via PM. If you are not planning to use your role, please send a PM letting me know that as well. Please note there should be no game discussion during the Night Phase. Also remember, once you have been lynched / killed, you can say a goodbye post, but after that you must leave. Feel free to watch the game, but you have to wait until after the game is over to talk again.

Players
    1) virmicious
    2) Torn
    3) kdestiny
    4) TimeSplitter
    5) mth
    6) Grimario
    7) Psycho666Soldier
    8) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    9) Bennedy
    10) Rip
    11) Judas Iscariot
    12) Kneeneighbor
    13) Cewsh
    14) Mills
    15) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players

1) Bert - Maggie Greene, Survivor

Day Two

Glenn yells and tries to rush back toward the Walkers that were ripping Maggie to pieces. Rick Grimes and Sgt. Abraham Ford grab him, both knowing it is too late. Despite the fact that he struggles with them, they are able to pull him to the safety of the inner walls. Shane slams the door short, while Dale drops the bar across it, locking it in place.

"Fuck!" Daryl says, shaking his head, looking at Glenn. Glenn pulls away from the Survivors and walks away, distraught.

The Prisoners walk in, just as Hershall notices that Maggie is not among the group.

"Rick...where's..." Hershall asks, but stops when he sees Rick's eyes. "No...no..."

Hershall's head drops as he walks away. Hershall stops for a moment, seeing virmicious standing there, his arm bleeding, not from a bite, but from something that happened during the chaos of the incident. He knows in his head he should help, but at the moment, he just didn't give a damn about anything, and he walks away, leaving virmicious to his injuries.

Glenn drops down against the wall, using his hands to cover his face. There were tears in those eyes that he didn't want people to see. He had to put it aside. They couldn't use someone who was grieving. It was a safety concern. He had to be strong for the good of the entire group. He lowers his hands, and his eyes lock on Rip, watching him for the rest of the night.

Rick shakes his head as he walks over to Grimario. "I need to talk to you," Rick says, pointing at him. They talk for several moments, before Rick gets the information he needs and he walks away.

Dexter watches the scene unfold, and walks over to Grimario as well. Grimario refuses to talk to him, and Dexter slinks away, as he is obviously not the man he is looking for.

Lori walks over and puts her hand on virmicious. She asks him if he can go find Carl for her. Despite virmicious injury, he agrees and walks away to go find him. It looks like he won't be much use this day.

Andrew walks up to Psycho666Soldier, saying something to him, but as soon as he does, Psycho666Soldier lays a fist across his jaw. Andrew returns the punch, but when that does very little, he takes off running.

Andrew runs through a doorway, but then stops, realizing it's not where he wanted to go. He turns to see Sgt. Abraham Ford standing at the opening, and before he can do anything, Ford closes the door locking it behind him.

It was then that Andrew heard a noise behind him. He slowly turns around, just as two Walkers pounce on him. Andrew tries to scream as one of the Walkers rips into his throat but it comes out as a low gurgle as his vocal cords are ripped apart. Cewsh's eyes glaze over as the Walkers begin to feed.

In another part of the prison, Shane steps through a cell door.

"Look, I'm done with this group, and your people are survivors. I think we can work out some kind of arrangement," Shane says to someone standing in the shadows.

Thomas steps out of the shadows, a smile on his face.

"I don't think so," Thomas says, driving his blade into Shane's gut. Shane's eyes widen as he realizes too late what happened. He stumbles backwards, as Thomas follows him, stabbing him several more times. Shane drops to the ground, slowly bleeding out, as Thomas drops down to one knee, raising the knife. "Wouldn't want you coming back, now, would we?"

He drives the knife into Mills's skull. Thomas wipes the blade off before calmly walking away.

Cewsh was killed. He was Prisoner-aligned Roleblocker, Andrew.

Mills was killed. He was Survivor / Prisoner-aligned Traitor, Shane.

The Day Phase has begun. With 13 players left, it takes 7 to lynch. The Day Phase will last 48 hours or until a lynch happens.

Players
    1) virmicious
    2) Torn
    3) kdestiny
    4) TimeSplitter
    5) mth
    6) Grimario
    7) Psycho666Soldier
    8) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    9) Bennedy
    10) Rip
    11) Judas Iscariot
    12) Kneeneighbor
    13) The Rick

Lynched / Killed Players
    1) Bert - Maggie Greene, Survivor
    2) Cewsh - Andrew, Prisoner
    3) Mills - Shane, Prisoner
    Last edited by Mr_Nobody; April 13th, 2013 at 8:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Fuck it. I will give it a shot. I will make Judas sign up so I can kill him.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm in. Been trying to get my friends in real life to play this or Werewolf for a while now.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will play. If Grim loves this I'm sure I will enjoy it.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sounds like its definitely worth a go

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'll give it a go as well. Sounds like an interesting premise.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to recall we did one of these once before. Can't remember how I fared or if I enjoyed it. It sounds groovy so I'm game.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    yes!

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Count me in. This sounds too interesting to pass up.

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give it a bash!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Might as well give it a shot.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool. I like the fact that so many people have signed up for this already. I'll let it go another day or so, while I get all my info together. We do have enough to play a themed game, as I was looking for a minimum of 10 for the themed game, so we'll do The Walking Dead themed game. For those worried about spoilers, I won't follow any particular storyline based stuff, because it will feature a mixture of the TV series and comic series stuff.

I will put a cap on this game of 15, so 4 more people can sign-up before it's closed. More than likely we'll get started on Tuesday.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another explanation of the game for those of us that are visual thinkers out there.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610087

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm in I'm Italian so I'm going to win.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I will play.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    I'm in I'm Italian so I'm going to win.
    You want to go there?

My Grandpappa was born in Gela.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I had Ravioli for dinner. I think that means a win for me.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign me up, brother.

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i make 15?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do indeed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although, I'll leave it for the rest of the night, because I do have room for some more, based on what I have so far.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to try this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    Sign me up, brother.
    You don't have time to play games, amigo

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that is 16, and we will officially close the sign-up process. I will finish typing up everything when I get home from work today and ship it off to everyone. For those that have trouble with remembering to come back to this thread, you might want to Subscribe to it, so you know when posts are posted in it.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW: I make a killer spaghetti sauce. Emphasis on killer.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Rick wins...game over!

Awesome pic!

Getting roles together, should have it done later tonight, and we can officially start the game tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    How is this going to work walking dead style? Are some of us going to be zombies? Because Judas is one ugly mofo and it wouldn't be far fetched that he is a rotting corpse.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll see. It's not going to be that simple.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    virm's mother thinks I'm gorgeous.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this on the front page, but I will post it on this page as well. This will give you all the important stuff about the game, clearly defined! Make sure you read this very, very carefully! Roles will be sent out tonight after I get back from some errands. If you have any questions about the rules, go ahead and ask them.

Rules

There are three "teams" in this game. The first being the Town (in this game played by the Survivors). The town do not know who each other are and are not allowed to communicate with each other in anyway outside of the in-game forums. The second being the Mafia (in this game played by the Prisoners). Those who's alignment is undetermined will be marked in Purple.

There are two phases (Day & Night).

Day Phase
    In the Day Phase you both discuss and VOTE. Your attempt is to try to lynch a member of the mafia, so you need to be very careful in how you vote, simply because you don't want to vote for the wrong person. The Day Phase will last 48 hours. If there is not a majority vote then we will move on to the Night Phase with No Lynch.

You vote like this:

VOTE: Insert Name Here

If you change your mind after you already voted, you post this before you can vote again.

UNVOTE

This lets me know not to count your previous vote.

If you wish to abstain from voting, you post the following:

VOTE: No Lynch

If there is a majority to No Lynch, then we will move into the Night Phase without a Lynch. While it prevents the lynching of a Mafia member, it also will save the lynching of an innocent Townie.

In some games, discussion can get started by placing a random vote on someone. This is not done because the person thinks that person is guilty, but more of a way to draw out discussion from people. However, a random vote is still a vote, so if a majority of people vote for the same person, it is still a lynch. To place a random vote on someone, you do this:

RANDOM VOTE: Insert Name Here

Night Phase
    In the Night Phase, there is no discussion. This is where you send in your Night Roles (those that have one) via PM to me. Make sure you read your roles carefully to make sure you know what you are doing with your roles when you send them to me. The Night Phase will last no longer than 24 hours.

The Basics
    1) Unless you are specifically told in your roles, you are not able to PM or communciate to anyone concerning the game. If you are caught doing so, you will be MODKILLED and banned from any further games.

2) You are not allowed to ROLECLAIM. This means you can't say something like "I'm the Cop, so don't vote for me!" Also don't do any BREADCRUMBING such as "Hey, don't vote for me, I can find out info on so and so." If everyone did that, then there would be no point in playing the game and it ruins the fun.

3) You are not allowed to edit any posts from here on out. If you screwed up something you said or want to clarify it, simply make a new post and post the following at the beginning of it: EBTWOP (edit by the way of post). If you edit a post, you may be MODKILLED.

4) After reading the rules and your role, you will need to CONFIRM that you received your role prior to Day 1. This will give you a chance to PM any questions concerning your role you might have. Everyone will need to CONFIRM your role in this thread before we move into the first Day phase.

5) BTW, in case you haven't noticed, I all caps certain words. Those are key words that are used in mafia games and will come up frequently through-out mafia games so it's important to know what they mean. There will be a test on this stuff later, so take notes

6) Once you are lynched or killed, you are no longer allowed to comment in this thread until after the game is over. Then you can discuss as much as you want, but not until the game is over.

7) If you are not participating in this game, please do not comment in this thread. This thread is only for people who are participating in the game. If you're interested, join the next game, as I'm sure there will be more.

8) To win, you have to do the following. For those in Town / Survivors, not only do you have to survive, but you also have eliminate all members of the Mafia / Prisoners. For those in Mafia / Prisoners, not only do you have to survive, but you also have to become the majority of players.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All roles being sent out now. Please Confirm that you received your role in here. MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ THE RULES to make sure you won't get disqualified or ruin the game for everyone. If you have any questions concerning the overall game, please ask them. If you have a question concerning your role, please send it via PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bert...clean out your inbox. You can't receive PM's, so I can't send you your role.

And if you haven't cleaned out your inboxes everyone, you might want to, as you could receive a lot of PMs in the course of this game.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirming.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Confirmed

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Confirmed

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not trying to jinx anything, but if everyone actually shows up, this will officially be the largest Mafia game I've ever run. Previous record was 12 people, so this is pretty cool. I can't wait to see how this goes.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know my role.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Definitely jinxed it. People will almost certainly forget. And Cewsh will no show for months on end then say "tomorrow" and it be another month till he posts.

Not bitter or anything

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nobody View Post
    Bert...clean out your inbox. You can't receive PM's, so I can't send you your role.

And if you haven't cleaned out your inboxes everyone, you might want to, as you could receive a lot of PMs in the course of this game.
    Ok, try again.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Confirmed

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    COnfirmed!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out for the night. Finish confirming. If everyone can finish by the morning, we might be able to start then. If not, we will start tomorrow after work.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirrrrrrrmed. Got shifts 7am till 9pm British time today and tomorrow, so I will be around at some point in the evening!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are still waiting on a few people to Confirm, so the Day Phase will start when I get home, whether they've confirmed or not.

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CONFIRMING

World Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirm.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day One

Day One

Previously on The Walking Dead...

The small band of Survivors escaped from Hershal's farm, managing to trap the majority of the Walkers' herd in the barn and setting it ablaze while they made their escape.

Unfortunately, they lost several in the process, but those that were still alive, planned to stay that way.

Rick Grimes stood by his car, a slight smirk on his face, as he looks at the maximum security prison before them.

"What do you think?" Daryl Dixon asks, still sitting on his hog, a crossbow strapped to his back.

"It's perfect," Rick says.

"It'll take some cleanin'" Daryl responds.

"Nothin' we can't handle," Michonne says, drawing her katana and making her way toward the partially open gates of the prison entrance.

It took some time, but they were able to clear the yard of the immediate threat of Walkers, and then made their way into the prison itself.

Cell by cell, hall by hall, they cleaned out the Walkers inside, until they came to a set of double doors marked Cafeteria. A chain and lock was on the outside, keeping whatever was inside safely inside. However, the thought of supplies, especially food was too much for the Survivors to pass up.

Tyrese measured his trusty hammer and brought it down hard across the lock. The lock busted and fell away. Rick pulled the chain off, and prepared to open the door.

Sgt. Abraham Ford nodded in unison with Tyrese and Daryl Dixon, and Rick opened the door, ready for anything.

Whatever they were expecting, it was not what they got, as there were four men in prison orange jumpsuits sitting around a round metal table, obviously shocked at the newcomers.

One of them, a grizzly looking old biker, Axel, has a dumbfounded look on his face, but then says, "You guys want some meatloaf?"

The Survivors moved into the prison, and every one lived happily ever after...

Bullshit.

Things were not as pleasant as they appeared. The Survivors naturally mistrusted the Prisoners, as they were all convicted felons, and the Prisoners didn't trust the Survivors coming into the place they've called home since the beginning of this whole mess.

"Look, I don't get the big deal. We got plenty of food, more than enough room," Axel says, looking at the other three.

"I don't give a damn. What's ours is ours!" Dexter says sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, this prison is ours," the scrawny one, Andrew, echoes softly, barely heard by the others.

The four continued their conversation well into the night.

That night, Michonne slinked from an open cell, a rare smirk on her face. She wears nothing but a long t-shirt.

In the darkness, a feint light glistens off of Thomas's glasses and something else that he holds in his hands, as he slides into the same cell that Michonne just walked out of.

The sun rises as the Survivors begin to stir. Andrea and Dale are walking down the hall, and Dale glances at the cell.

"Oh my god!" Dale yells, rushing inside the cell. Andrea lets out a scream as she sees all the blood.

Tyrese has been killed.

Day One has started. You have 48 hours to determine a lynch. With 16 people playing, it takes 9 to lynch. All times are EST time. If you have any game play questions, just send me a PM. Remember to read the rules so there are no disqualifications or messing with the game. Good luck!

Players
    1) virmicious
    2) Bert
    3) Torn
    4) kdestiny
    5) TimeSplitter
    6) mth
    7) Grimario
    8) Psycho666Soldier
    9) HHHnFoley_Rulez
    10) Bennedy
    11) Rip
    12) Judas Iscariot
    13) Kneeneighbor
    14) Cewsh
    15) Mills
    16) The Rick

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    To get some discussion going....

RANDOM VOTE - Cewsh

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Grim seems quick to accuse... maybe he is hiding something?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Absolutely, hiding things is part of the game. My (not so) random vote for Cewsh is all about D&D, really Plus it's his birthday.

UNVOTE

I want discussion while I am sitting on a boring BS phone conference at work.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh well in that case cwesh seems shady for sure. . . however HHHnFoley rulz may have to go just because his name is a mouthfull

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Definitely jinxed it. People will almost certainly forget. And Cewsh will no show for months on end then say "tomorrow" and it be another month till he posts.

Not bitter or anything
    Absolutely, hiding things is part of the game. My (not so) random vote for Cewsh is all about D&D, really Plus it's his birthday.

I'm going to have to send you a fruit basket.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Well he seemed to have a good place to start as far as Cewsh goes.

although long names do suck...

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, about that D&D, Cewsh... If we can't play that, maybe Cewsh shouldn't be able to play this, based on principle.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    ***Rule Question***

So no one can reveal who they are, right? Like if someone got a character name, they can't reveal it. Obviously the mafiososos can't.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't reveal your role. If you figure out someone else's that's up to you on whether you reveal it.

IT'S TIME
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont trust the devil worshipping psychosoldier either

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    RANDOM VOTE: Cewsh

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maybe I am over analyzing this as I have never played this game before but it seems to me there are a lot of guys "randomly" voting cwesh. Maybe we need to snoop around those guys some and see what their story is?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Why's the black guy always gotta be the first to die? I think we should lynch Mr_Nobody for hatin' on the brothers. Make this shit META.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Maybe I am over analyzing this as I have never played this game before but it seems to me there are a lot of guys "randomly" voting cwesh. Maybe we need to snoop around those guys some and see what their story is?
    My random vote for Cewsh wasn't random at all and further explained later on. Bert jumping on the "randomly lynch Cewsh" bandwagon though is suspicious.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Why's the black guy always gotta be the first to die? I think we should lynch Mr_Nobody for hatin' on the brothers. Make this shit META.
    Wait cwesh is black?

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Lynch

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    What are your reasons for voting No Lynch, The Rick?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thats what I was wondering. Is there an advantage I am missing?

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your reasons for voting No Lynch, The Rick?
    It just seems like I need something to go on for a lynch. If in the discussion over the next 40 or so hours someone reveals something, then I will UnVote, and go for a lynch.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My random vote for Cewsh wasn't random at all and further explained later on. Bert jumping on the "randomly lynch Cewsh" bandwagon though is suspicious.
    He needs to go. He's way too good at defending himself (lots of practice), he'll be the mafia kingpin and still talk everyone out of voting for him while he picks us all off one by one.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Thats what I was wondering. Is there an advantage I am missing?
    I've played once (maybe twice?) on here in games Mr_Nobody has run (where PMBR had crazy meltdowns, from memory)... so not exactly an expert on things. No Lynch is very mafia friendly as (usually) town can only "kill" mafia via a lynch whereas mafia have night abilities to slowly pick off town.

That's why D1 discussion is important and random votes are often put out to get that discussion going.

VOTE Bert

A random vote on top of another random vote when it's the only other vote that has been made is the first bit of suspicious activity in here.

tag champ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I'll learn. UnVote

Vote: Grimario

Your throwing quite a few accusative glances around for a first day.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Aye, Grim is making me curious as well. He also knows an awful lot about the mechanics, though, so I have to wonder if maybe he's using that knowledge to manipulate.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Curiosity is good! And I am both a nerd and an analyst, Judas... knowing how things work and why are my life.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Cewsh please explain where you were last night during the murder.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yes, Cewsh, please explain. And don't say, "Working on D&D."

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well in that case cwesh seems shady for sure. . . however HHHnFoley rulz may have to go just because his name is a mouthfull

I'll have to request a namechange, it seems!

As for random lynching, it may be a necessary evil - and I'll vote later tonight. Need a few more people to post.. else might just vote someone who isnt here!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    VOTE Bert

A random vote on top of another random vote when it's the only other vote that has been made is the first bit of suspicious activity in here.
    I said why I'm voting for Cewsh. I'm sticking by it. Not my fault if he picks you all off one by one though. You were warned.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bert seems very suspicious to me now.

Why so defensive, Bert?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Also, VOTE CEWSH.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

Lots of voting going on without knowing much...

Unless someone does know something that they won't share with the rest of us.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Here goes Rip with his chin stroke...

Why is he stroking his chin unless he knows something...

unVOTE

newVOTE

VOTE RIP

***GAME RULES QUESTION***

Do we send votes via PM a la Survivor and The Joe Schmo Show after discussion or are they done in the thread? I don't want to derail the game with my annoying shit, as much as it amuses me. Also, I sincerely apologize for being a pain the ass, I've never done this mafia stuff before and it's got me excited because it seems fucking awesome. Awesomer than D&D.

unVOTE

newVOTE

VOTE CEWSH

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    ***GAME RULES QUESTION***

Do we send votes via PM a la Survivor and The Joe Schmo Show after discussion or are they done in the thread? I don't want to derail the game with my annoying shit, as much as it amuses me. Also, I sincerely apologize for being a pain the ass, I've never done this mafia stuff before and it's got me excited because it seems fucking awesome. Awesomer than D&D.
    Mr Nobody will clarify but it is all done in here. Working out who is bandwagonning/not voting for known scum/flying under the radar/inactivity etc is all part of the game and that is based on votes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grimario is correct. All voting is done here during the Day Phase. Please do not send me Night Roles until we are actually in the Night Phase, as they will be ignored. However, if you have a Day Role, you can send that to me any time prior to the Day Phase being over.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count

Cewsh - 2
    Grimario - 1
    Bert - 1

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Oh, Judas, in light of your vote change I'll share my post-mania Raw drink of choice...

Thought I'd let you know.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please remember everyone, because I saw it in one of the earlier posts, this isn't a roleplaying game. You are not actually your characters. It's a strategy game.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I said why I'm voting for Cewsh. I'm sticking by it. Not my fault if he picks you all off one by one though. You were warned.
    Bret seems to be really pushing this Cwesh thing even after it seemed to have died.

VOTE: Bret

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    This has gotten interesting for me overnight. Some good discussion.

Vote Grimario

i too am a little worried about how the early goings are being manipulated, but maybe there is something that can convince me otherwise...

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, my name has come up a lot for no real reason. Weird.

Welp, I'll play along.

VOTE: Bert

RFF CHAMPION 12/13
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently assessing all my options.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    2 questions.

1. Are roles revealed when someone is killed or do we not know until the end?

2. Are we all allowed to talk via PM? In those PMs though we are not to reveal our roles correct?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nobody;7102716
    [B
    The Basics[/B]
    We are not allowed to PM.

Vote: Bert

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Okay, I was wondering if we were supposed to be chatting and trying to figure things out.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Is there a specific reason we are thinking of going at Bert?

was it his early vote for Cewsh?