User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rajah's 2020 Super NES Top Twenty Games

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want a Crash esque remastered trilogy and DKC4 for Switch.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Kasady View Post
    I don't know what I'll go with for the next gen. Probably defaulting towards PS5, but will keep an open mind... though, if the rumors that they've bought franchises like MGS and Silent Hill off the troutshow that's Konami are true, I think my decision has been made.
    One can only hope. Konami's got a gold mine in IPs just rotting away. I really hope the rumors are true.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Still time for more lists. Probably won't get this started until my family issues are done. Probably mid December. So think on it and get them in!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im thinking on it. When you really start trying to order games it's always such a bitch.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Im thinking on it. When you really start trying to order games it's always such a bitch.
    I legit had moments where I thought I had a solid Top 7, and then putting any other game I liked outside of that felt absurd.

Trying to organize the bottom few when you still haven't made cuts is agonizing.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the SNES/genesis is probably my favorite era of video games, very closely followed by the playstation/n64 generation, but even so, this was an easy list to order for me, and i even had to use mario all-stars, which i kinda didn't want to include, to reach 20 games. a good chunk of my list are games i wouldn't be surprised don't get mentioned by anybody else, but hold up so much space in my memories of the console and all the time spent playing on it. quite a few big name classics won't even make the list.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I had the opposite problem. I got it down to like 30-35 and was like shit I love all these games. Definitely my favorite era of games. I had some big point getters that didn't make my cut because I didn't play them as much when I was younger.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its hard to be completely objective here. This is my list and there may be some odd choices but fuck it. My list. My games.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No objectiveness needed. I said in the intro that its your favorites. Makes things more interesting that way.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    See if you missed any out - I know I did:

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh did my list is in a hurry and even included Home Alone at the bottom because it was memorable despite being comically bad.

If anyone else other than me picked Cybernator, I will mark out. Very underrated game and based off Assault Suits Valken which was even darker.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just over 100 games. I decided I'll run down the whole Master List with the Top 20 getting bios. SNES is my favorite system and we all put the effort in so might as well go for the gold. Then even games like Home Alone and Cybernator can get their time to shine.

Here's some games that may or may not have gotten votes.

Get your lists in people!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my SNES for Christmas 1992 but 25 years ago for Christmas '95 I got Donkey Kong Country 2. Actually Super Metroid may very well be my favorite game of all time. It's definitely in my top five for sure.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was behind the ball. I got a NES in 91-92 because my Aunt got a SNES and she gifted me the NES. I got my SNES Christmas 95. Thing is still going.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 things: I will be submitting a list in about 15 minutes. Also, I remember when my brother got the Super NES for Christmas. I was so pissed, he's about 3 years younger than me and at the time he was like 6 so I was like wtf does he even know he can't even beat Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on NES!

But we played the fucking shit out of Super Mario World and there was a video store a few blocks from my grandparents where we were always at during the weekends. I remember we'd always go to this spot for video games and wrestling tapes. They only had a handful of games at the time but I remember we played a lot of Mario Kart as well when that came out.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    2 things: I will be submitting a list in about 15 minutes. Also, I remember when my brother got the Super NES for Christmas. I was so pissed, he's about 3 years younger than me and at the time he was like 6 so I was like wtf does he even know he can't even beat Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on NES!

But we played the fucking shit out of Super Mario World and there was a video store a few blocks from my grandparents where we were always at during the weekends. I remember we'd always go to this spot for video games and wrestling tapes. They only had a handful of games at the time but I remember we played a lot of Mario Kart as well when that came out.
    I was really shocked you hadn't come and made a list already. I was sure you'd be all over this.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, Jarrod, did you have a deadline in mind? What's the turnout looking like so far?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I was really shocked you hadn't come and made a list already. I was sure you'd be all over this.
    It's been a tough month for me and I'll be honest I spaced this off twice already so I needed to get this shit done asap. It was very hard narrowing it down to 20. I cut it down to 25 and the 5 I took off will be missed lol.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    By the way, Jarrod, did you have a deadline in mind? What's the turnout looking like so far?
    17 lists so far. Pretty good turn out! I was thinking originally that I'd start this in the beginning of December but with my Father In Law passing it got delayed. I'm thinking another week or so and we'll be good to go. I have everything up to date except the list Nash just sent. Much easier to do a running tally than just trying to tally all lists at once like I did with my NES list.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It's been a tough month for me and I'll be honest I spaced this off twice already so I needed to get this shit done asap. It was very hard narrowing it down to 20. I cut it down to 25 and the 5 I took off will be missed lol.
    Hope all is good with you Nash!

Yes, I had trouble cutting a few games.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Hope all is good with you Nash!

Yes, I had trouble cutting a few games.
    Yeah man I was not happy at all that I had to cut WWF Royal Rumble. It basically came down to which one did I play more as a kid and obviously Raw with Diesel lol.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I had the same issue but opted for Royal Rumble because I won many Rumbles as Bret.

I liked Raw though because the roster was excellent and it included the Rumble and Survivor Series matches.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly didn't have enough experience with SNES wrestling games. I think Royal Rumble is the one I played, but I never really got into it like I did the N64 and PS1 games.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same issue but opted for Royal Rumble because I won many Rumbles as Bret.

I liked Raw though because the roster was excellent and it included the Rumble and Survivor Series matches.
    I honestly didn't have enough experience with SNES wrestling games. I think Royal Rumble is the one I played, but I never really got into it like I did the N64 and PS1 games.
    I remember my wig being blown when I first played Super WrestleMania because all the NES games were complete dogshit. I was also very angry that 1 of my best friends had a Genesis and some of the versions had different characters. They were still a work in progress in terms of gameplay.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Seriously, Genesis had Bulldog and Papa Shango for one game and I remember thinking that's bullshit!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, Genesis had Bulldog and Papa Shango for one game and I remember thinking that's bullshit!
    Plus they had Hogan in Rumble. And they had Sega CD with Steel Cage Challenge and Nasty Boys were in that one too. We need that today. X Box gets Raw, PS gets SD.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Went through reordering mine like 5 times, but sent one in.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    But I sent it to psycho haha goddamnit.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ok sent it to Jarrod. My sleep schedule is all fucked up so I'm blaming it on that

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing the Raspberry Pi and having both Super NES and Super Famicom games, it was very hard to narrow it down and I did 90% off the top.

The other hard part was trying to figure out which Street Fighter II was the shit so I literally just put Street Fighter II hoping Jarrod will know it was the first release and not the other 40 that came out lol.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've played SNES emulators on every handheld system I've hacked which were DS, PSP, 3DS and Vita.

Now I have an SNES emulator on my phone but I also have Genesis, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP, Playstation, MAME, and Gamecube emulators, so SNES doesn't get as much play as it used to.

I think Super Street Fighter 2 is regarded as the best one and I put it on my list but I played way more Street Fighter 2 on Gameboy.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need a Gameboy. I'm not one of those console collectors, and I have the emulator but it's not the same thing. I wasn't big into it when it came out because at the time it didn't feel like to ME it was geared toward any age group other than the super young gamer 4-9 and my mom lol. My mom was a beast with Dr Mario and Tetris.

My younger brother got into Gameboy Color at the perfect time but he doesn't have his it broke years ago. I'm sure they're easy to find I'm just lazy and rambling.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Playing the Raspberry Pi and having both Super NES and Super Famicom games, it was very hard to narrow it down and I did 90% off the top.

The other hard part was trying to figure out which Street Fighter II was the shit so I literally just put Street Fighter II hoping Jarrod will know it was the first release and not the other 40 that came out lol.
    I'm doing my research. Just looking at SNES ports there is:

SFII: The World Warrior- released in 1992.
    SFII Turbo: Hyper Fighting- released in 1993.
    Super SFII: The New Challengers- released in 1994.

I would have guessed Turbo since that is the majority vote getter for SFII games but first released for SNES was World Warrior. If you figure it's Warrior let me know, as I want to make sure its what you picked.

Honestly I missed out on Street Fighter series when I was younger. MKII was what I played at my buddy's house and that is all I knew for the longest time.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I need a Gameboy. I'm not one of those console collectors, and I have the emulator but it's not the same thing. I wasn't big into it when it came out because at the time it didn't feel like to ME it was geared toward any age group other than the super young gamer 4-9 and my mom lol. My mom was a beast with Dr Mario and Tetris.

My younger brother got into Gameboy Color at the perfect time but he doesn't have his it broke years ago. I'm sure they're easy to find I'm just lazy and rambling.
    My Gameboy is still alive and kicking. Stuff used to be built to last back in the old days!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing my research. Just looking at SNES ports there is:

SFII: The World Warrior- released in 1992.
    SFII Turbo: Hyper Fighting- released in 1993.
    Super SFII: The New Challengers- released in 1994.

I would have guessed Turbo since that is the majority vote getter for SFII games but first released for SNES was World Warrior. If you figure it's Warrior let me know, as I want to make sure its what you picked.

Honestly I missed out on Street Fighter series when I was younger. MKII was what I played at my buddy's house and that is all I knew for the longest time.
    I should have clarified. My vote is for the OG World Warrior. Turbo is dope, but World Warrior is what I burned through.

Mortal Kombat II, so good.

My Gameboy is still alive and kicking. Stuff used to be built to last back in the old days!
    Exactly!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I love the Gameboy, prob my fave console ever. Well, the Gameboy Advance SP, that is. Absolutely perfect console.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I should have clarified. My vote is for the OG World Warrior. Turbo is dope, but World Warrior is what I burned through.

Mortal Kombat II, so good.

Exactly!
    No problem just wanted to double check.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I've played SNES emulators on every handheld system I've hacked which were DS, PSP, 3DS and Vita.

Now I have an SNES emulator on my phone but I also have Genesis, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP, Playstation, MAME, and Gamecube emulators, so SNES doesn't get as much play as it used to.

I think Super Street Fighter 2 is regarded as the best one and I put it on my list but I played way more Street Fighter 2 on Gameboy.
    Just double checking Super SFII: The New Challengers for you, right Bert?

Never played it for Gameboy. I just have the basics: Mario, Kirby, Tetris. Eventually picked up TMNT, Star Wars and WWF King of the Ring. My collection of games for GB is pretty lacking on quantity.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just double checking Super SFII: The New Challengers for you, right Bert?

Never played it for Gameboy. I just have the basics: Mario, Kirby, Tetris. Eventually picked up TMNT, Star Wars and WWF King of the Ring. My collection of games for GB is pretty lacking on quantity.
    Yeah, I'm going with new challengers.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Last call for alcohol. In about a week or so I'll look to start this. So, if you're thinking about doing this, now is the time!

@Bagel
    @MrGrim
    @Percussion
    @The Rosk
    @Sancty
    @Randolph
    @Rancid_Planet

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super SFII was always my favorite because it had my girl Cammy on there. She's one of my best characters.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Last call for alcohol.
    My least favorite time of day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have my N64 and original PlayStation 2 and play them today!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I pawned my original N64 but have since bought one again.

Still have my PS2. I'll break out those memory cards for some GM Mode in SD vs Raw 06 or some Palmer Snow Boarding. I remember with that SD vs Raw you could unlock Jake The Snake but only if you played it on a PSP and connected them. I rented one from Rent-a-Center for a couple weeks for a trip to Boston. I unlocked Jake and played the fuck out of the poker mini game.

Playing poker in their tights always made me laugh but made you feel like you were in the locker room playing cards before the matches.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    So long as you weren’t playing Jake at cards...

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Kasady View Post
    I still have my N64 and original PlayStation 2 and play them today!
    love my n64. Such a beast system. I love just tossing a game in and playing. Any time I turn on the PS4, it has so many updates and installs to do that I don’t even have time to play once it’s all done.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    love my n64. Such a beast system. I love just tossing a game in and playing. Any time I turn on the PS4, it has so many updates and installs to do that I don’t even have time to play once it’s all done.
    What games are you trying to play? lol. You shouldn't have that issue unless you're deleting the game and having to reload it each time you play.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pawned my original N64 but have since bought one again.

Still have my PS2. I'll break out those memory cards for some GM Mode in SD vs Raw 06 or some Palmer Snow Boarding. I remember with that SD vs Raw you could unlock Jake The Snake but only if you played it on a PSP and connected them. I rented one from Rent-a-Center for a couple weeks for a trip to Boston. I unlocked Jake and played the fuck out of the poker mini game.

Playing poker in their tights always made me laugh but made you feel like you were in the locker room playing cards before the matches.
    I still play my PS2 from time to time. In fact I regularly use it as a DVD player. Some of my favorite gaming memories were on my PS2, as well as my favorite games so I keep it hooked up for whenever I get the urge to play such games again. Not sure why I'd ever get rid of it. There's a lot of games on it that haven't been ported to current gen. Burnout Revenge, GT4, and San Andreas are my standouts. Hard to believe the PlayStation 2 is 20. Good grief! I remember 2001 when I got a PlayStation 2 for Christmas, along with a controller, and because I had some cash I grabbed a game. I had never heard of it before but the cover looked cool.

It was GTA 3.

The rest is history. I think GTA 3 will be forever my next gen moment. I'll never forget the first time I saw GTA 3 in a shop.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah GTA3 was a game changer. Vice City was my shit!

I bought GTA3, VC and SA on my PS4 awhile ago but haven't really been able to get into them like I should. Just little time to go around.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What games are you trying to play? lol. You shouldn't have that issue unless you're deleting the game and having to reload it each time you play.
    problem is that i only open the ps4 maybe once a month and each time theres a system update or the game i want to play (COD, fortnite, rocket league etc) will have some wild update to do and updates take foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever on the ps4. I have great internet too, the ps4 is just slow as shit

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    problem is that i only open the ps4 maybe once a month and each time theres a system update or the game i want to play (COD, fortnite, rocket league etc) will have some wild update to do and updates take foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever on the ps4. I have great internet too, the ps4 is just slow as shit
    OHHHH ok that makes total sense. Especially if you be playing shit like Fortnite. My daughter gets super annoyed with the 400 updates that game needs.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah my son is always griping about the update times for Fortnite too.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I really only play games I can jump on and play for a bit and then jump off. Last story-based game I played was the Link's Awakening remake spetember 2019 lol

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may have my list finished tonight. Depends on how much I have to work at work.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nice, Rancid. Send it on in!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be tomorrow. Im almost done with it.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Awesome. Your list will make 19.

I'd love to get 1 more to make it a even 20 if anyone out there is thinking about doing this, do it!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good stuff!

19 lists, 118 games have been entered. Still a couple days left to make this a even 20 lists!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this. I sent you a PM!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Awesome. That's 20 lists. Thank you everyone. The output has been excellent.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    START POSTING RESULTS CMON

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrim View Post
    Just saw this. I sent you a PM!
    Sent you a couple questions on your list Grim!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    START POSTING RESULTS CMON
    I will once Grim answers the questions I asked. I am ready to go after that!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replied to your messages.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yes, thanks Grim! We're all set, I'll get this going tonight when I get home.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

The Panel

Atty
    Badger
    Bert
    Brock Kasady
    CWE
    Defrost
    Fro
    Hero!
    Jarrod1983
    JuveLeo
    kdestiny
    Pablo Diablo
    Psycho666Soldier
    MMH
    Morrison
    MrGrim
    Nash Diesel
    Rancid_Planet
    Romford Pele
    Stan Accy

120 Super NES games have been judged. The results will soon be revealed.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; December 12th, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone else has the 1 I marked on my 20 I’d laugh and mark out.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope to see some of the classic RPGs on the list. SNES had so many great ones.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrim View Post
    Hope to see some of the classic RPGs on the list. SNES had so many great ones.
    110% agreed. I'm right at the end of Mario RPG. Such a great game, really enjoyed replaying it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only played Mario RPG on the Wii a few years ago. Got about halfway through before quitting for some reason. If it’s ever added to the Switch online service I’ll give it another go.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Such a good one! It's also one of the few games I still have with the original box and instruction book.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Like I said earlier I'm going to run through every game entered. The Top 20 will get a full bio and ones before will get just points accumulated.

Last edited by Jarrod1983; December 12th, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am marking out for the fact my Home Alone choice didn’t make last by alphabetical order!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah if they named it Super Home Alone you'd have been taking up the end of the line.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My wife loves Home Alone 1 & 2 and she pretty much will weasel her way in to playing them if I get the SNES out. Those games, Jeopardy and Paperboy 2 would have topped her list.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck it, it’s so shit yet fascinating like the sound and death animations of him screaming (does he even have clothes on when he screams?).

Okay fan-made with the dance music and footage after so maybe ignore that part but first clip I pulled up lol.
    Last edited by Badger; December 12th, 2020 at 12:20 AM.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah I think they were going for movie replication because he did the scream right after he took a shower and used his Father's aftershave. Still weird.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know. I actually temporarily swapped SF2 Turbo for this at my primary school friend’s urging. I very quickly swapped back and since fired him as my video game adviser lol but fuck it, the memories still stay and stick out so it’s on there.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played Home Alone on the NES. Don’t remember much about it. It was just a weekend rental or something,

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a sneaking suspicion what 111th or maybe slightly above might be but would love if somebody else voted for it.

Like the music in Dino Dini mainly, especially winning the World Cup.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't expect anyone else to have Pac Man 2 on their list. A little surprised by Super Adventure Island, but only barely. Both were little hidden gems from my childhood that I always come back to with the foggiest of nostalgia glasses on. Pac Man 2 may be solely responsible for me getting into point-and-click games.

I hated Home Alone

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Super Adventure Island is good. I have it in my SNES game collection. It just didn't make my list.

I have never played that Pac Man game but am intrigued if it's a point and click game. Not what I thought it would be.

I'm pretty dam good at NBA Live 96. Loved that game because you could enter a name like Michael Jordan in the create mode and it would automatically enter his bio and stats. They had tons of preloaded stars in that game.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wait I did remember NBA JAM TE getting my list back. In my head I thought aI forgot it lol.

Also was thinking of Cybernator but probably rated it higher than I thought. Going back through and must’ve deleted my sent list to Jarrod clearing PM space lol.
    Last edited by Badger; December 12th, 2020 at 1:18 AM.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just sent your list to you Badger.

More tomorrow!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Jarrod for the list reminder!

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Adventure Island is good. I have it in my SNES game collection. It just didn't make my list.

I have never played that Pac Man game but am intrigued if it's a point and click game. Not what I thought it would be.

I'm pretty dam good at NBA Live 96. Loved that game because you could enter a name like Michael Jordan in the create mode and it would automatically enter his bio and stats. They had tons of preloaded stars in that game.
    Yeah, if it weren't for the nostalgia, it probably wouldn't have made my list.

Pac Man 2 isn't exactly a point and click, but it's in the same spirit. It's an adventure game where you find different objects and have to solve puzzles to advance, but Pac Man is always moving. So you point in directions or hit things with a slingshot to get his attention, or to make an object fall at the right time, things like that. I played it recently, and I was still stumped on what to do to complete the last section of the game.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It also has a direct port of both the original Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man playable in the game, which is always a plus for me.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any of you guys watched the High Score doc on Netflix? Caught it this past week and really interesting.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Oh wait I did remember NBA JAM TE getting my list back. In my head I thought aI forgot it lol.

Also was thinking of Cybernator but probably rated it higher than I thought. Going back through and must’ve deleted my sent list to Jarrod clearing PM space lol.
    I came this close (you can't see my fingers but they are very close together) to putting NBA JAM TE on my list. There was a time when I played it every day for hours.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If you like beat 'em ups at all you owe it to yourself to play The Ninja Warriors.

There's also a sequel on Switch that came out last year which is really good, The Ninja Saviors: Return of The Warriors.
    https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...rriors-switch/
    I can't embed the video for that review because we're limited to 1 video per post for some dumb reason so you'll just have to click the link.
    https://youtu.be/EShRvch2-3s

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Have a sneaking suspicion what 111th or maybe slightly above might be but would love if somebody else voted for it.

Like the music in Dino Dini mainly, especially winning the World Cup.
    I loved Dino Dini on the Amiga, didn't even know there was a SNES game.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, if it weren't for the nostalgia, it probably wouldn't have made my list.

Pac Man 2 isn't exactly a point and click, but it's in the same spirit. It's an adventure game where you find different objects and have to solve puzzles to advance, but Pac Man is always moving. So you point in directions or hit things with a slingshot to get his attention, or to make an object fall at the right time, things like that. I played it recently, and I was still stumped on what to do to complete the last section of the game.
    I have tons of nostalgia running wild on my list.

Sounds interesting. If I come across it I'll probably snatch it up.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Pretty much sold on Ninja Warriors too. SNES has some good beat'em up games but I've never played that either.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember that Pac-Man game on the SNES. I just saw that it’s available digitally on Wii U. Namco mostly seems to ignore that one when they’re putting their old games in compilations. I played NBA 96, too. My cousin owned me at that game lol. I was much better at Jam.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    I loved Dino Dini on the Amiga, didn't even know there was a SNES game.
    Yeah it’s pretty basic and different to what I’ve read of the Amiga version. Only international teams allowed (though you can customise them) and the ball’s stuck to your foot when running so not a lot of accuracy involved lol.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    When it came to soccer I had Fifa 1996 and got to be pretty decent at it. A lot of these soccer games I've never heard of.