Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

WWE Elimination Chamber - February 17th, 2019

February 17th, 2019

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    Bryan vs. AJ vs. Orton vs. Ali vs. Hardy vs. Joe

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships
    Nia/Tamina vs. Fire & Desire vs. Riott Squad vs. IIconics vs. Sasha/Bayley vs. Naomi/Carmella

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships
    Shane & Miz vs. The Usos

WWE RAW Women's Championship
    Ronda Rousey vs. Ruby Riott

WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Handicap Match
    Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor

Grudge Match
    Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
    Buddy Murphy vs. Akira Tozawa

Last edited by Bill Casey; February 13th, 2019 at 7:17 AM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I imagine we finally get a proper uninterrupted Andrade/Mysterio match here.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am surprised the chamber match is for the title and not a number 1 contender's match.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It makes me think Cena and Wyatt are the possible options for Mania/Bryan and the EC is just a means to splinter things off to build towards Mania. There's factors that in play that work for and against the idea of those two being options. Neither seem that exciting to me, though. Promo wise, I'd be more interested in Cena. Match wise, I'm not that interested in either.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Match wise, Bryan had great matches with both of these guys. Wyatt vs Bryan at the Rumble and Cena vs Bryan at Summerslam were both damn good matches.

I would rather have had Cena or Wyatt be a surprise return for this match and win it. Makes their title opportunity look earned.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True on the matches front, but I think Cena is naturally trending down in terms of work rate in the ring. There's always a chance he can turn it on for one night, obviously. I said both weren't overly interesting to me, but I'd still rank him above Wyatt in that regard.

That's funny about earning. Makes sense for Wyatt but history shows that's clearly not the case for Cena.

I'll be very interested to see who ultimately has the crazier spot in the Chamber out of Ali and Hardy.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    There's still another PPV before Mania after this. They could decide Bryan's challenger on that show.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but winning a title shot in the chamber is almost as impressive as winning the rumble imo. I can see either side. I would've preferred the title shot come from this so they have two months to build for it.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lack of top faces really for a WM match with Bryan

AJ has been done, I guess that would be Rey or Cena. Bray surely isn't high profile enough at this point. I would love HBK but ain't gonna happen

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bray can certainly be high profile enough upon returning. he will be as fresh and hot as he ever was I think.

Besides, Rowan being on Bryan's side writes itself.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bray Wyatt v. Daniel Bryan for the championship at Mania would be an interesting feud with the NEW Daniel Bryan's gimmick. Both want to change the world, for very different reasons. Although it would be corny as hell if he brought Harper with him and it was like each guy had a Bludgeon brother in his corner type vibe lol.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Bray Wyatt v. Daniel Bryan for the championship at Mania would be an interesting feud with the NEW Daniel Bryan's gimmick. Both want to change the world, for very different reasons. Although it would be corny as hell if he brought Harper with him and it was like each guy had a Bludgeon brother in his corner type vibe lol.
    Until Harper turns on Bray and costs him the match and joins with Bryan. I think that can build him up to be a bigger face when he finally overcomes the odds.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It ultimately depends on the usage of Harper. If he's not involved in any capacity, that's dumb. If he's split and on Bray's side, that still seems pretty silly. If he's on Bryan's side, that makes it seem like you're building towards a heroic moment of sorts. You're stacking the deck for someone to overcome and come out looking strong. Based on timing and uncertainty going forward, that seems more Cena than Wyatt.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    It ultimately depends on the usage of Harper. If he's not involved in any capacity, that's dumb. If he's split and on Bray's side, that still seems pretty silly. If he's on Bryan's side, that makes it seem like you're building towards a heroic moment of sorts. You're stacking the deck for someone to overcome and come out looking strong. Based on timing and uncertainty going forward, that seems more Cena than Wyatt.
    How much stronger can Cena look???? That's always been the WWE's problem with him. Constantly thinking he's some underdog that needs to rise up against adversity. But when you constantly rise up against adversity and the only person who has lost less than you is Ronda Rousey, it's difficult to buy in unless you're a super casual child fan.

I'm not even a fan of babyface Bray Wyatt. Neutral, take no prisoners, join me or die type vibe would be perfect.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    How much stronger can Cena look???? That's always been the WWE's problem with him. Constantly thinking he's some underdog that needs to rise up against adversity. But when you constantly rise up against adversity and the only person who has lost less than you is Ronda Rousey, it's difficult to buy in unless you're a super casual child fan.

I'm not even a fan of babyface Bray Wyatt. Neutral, take no prisoners, join me or die type vibe would be perfect.
    He doesn't need it but the type of traditional story lends itself more to Cena than Wyatt, don't you think? Your hook or approach with Wyatt makes more sense but I don't think that's easily going to be conveyed via commentary along the way. Bray can do it...as long as he's not meandering in his promos.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't need it but the type of traditional story lends itself more to Cena than Wyatt, don't you think? Your hook or approach with Wyatt makes more sense but I don't think that's easily going to be conveyed via commentary along the way. Bray can do it...as long as he's not meandering in his promos.
    It's a traditional babyface storyline in general. Stack the odds, babyface overcomes. The reason it doesn't scream Wyatt is because Wyatt's only time as a babyface was the lame tag-team with Matt Hardy.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And his unorthodox delivery. The message can get across because he's shown glimpses of it before in a way the crowd can get behind, but I don't trust the ability to convey that cleanly.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? He's only been a heel. he hasn't really been put in this position. He can obviously cut a good promo if the material is right. His delivery is "unorthodox" because that is what his heel character is.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? Because I can have a natural sense of skepticism. He's shown hints of it along the way but we need to see it on full display, over a long period of time. I'm not saying he can't do it, but I'm in heavy wait and see mode. It's not just on him. It's on the people writing for him. Also, based on the general landscape over recent months, you should be concerned if he's a face because they clearly don't know how to handle booking them with consistency.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; January 30th, 2019 at 2:56 PM.

Bagel
    You're right, this is a months-long problem especially. I was really hoping we'd get some kind of I Quit match between low-blow Shinsuke and dick stomper Randy Orton.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this idea and wanted to see where the wind blew on this. Keep in mind that this doesn't seem remotely probable, but would your interest in this PPV increase or decrease if:
    Halftime Heat matchup leads to a proper NXT title match IN the Chamber ON the PPV?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this idea and wanted to see where the wind blew on this. Keep in mind that this doesn't seem remotely probable, but would your interest in this PPV increase or decrease if:
    Halftime Heat matchup leads to a proper NXT title match IN the Chamber ON the PPV?
    I don't like having the NXT brand associated with the WWE ppvs at all unless it's a surprise appearance at the rumble. Like you said, it's not possible since they already have two chamber matches set.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of them is also stupid, too. You're going to decide a tag-team title in a chamber, where tags are not going to be a thing.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first Tag Team Chamber match didn't turn out so well, so why do it again? It's frustrating when these kinds of gimmick matches get overused and lose what made them special.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed the date (the year) is wrong for this in the title, haha.

Two matches got added:
    Strowman versus Corbin
    Finn versus Bobby and Lio in a handicap match for the IC title

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    A way to have Finn win without having Bobby take a loss

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited for that IC Title match.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit it's THIS Sunday?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought "no way is it this Sunday", but it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    The first Tag Team Chamber match didn't turn out so well, so why do it again? It's frustrating when these kinds of gimmick matches get overused and lose what made them special.
    I so dearly miss the days where a feud had the possibility to culminate in a big HIAC match or ladder match or something of that nature. Or when EC matches were spontaneous. No longer can we dream about a bitter rivalry being showcased inside HIAC because we know the PPV designed for those matches is, for example, not for several months. Similarly, when the aforementioned PPV is coming up we have matches taking place inside the cell for feuds that really just don't warrant it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Holy shit it's THIS Sunday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    I thought "no way is it this Sunday", but it is.
    I had the same feeling...
    Turns out Elimination Chamber and The Royal Rumble are three weeks apart...

And Fast Lane is three weeks from Elimination Chamber...

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I really want Akira Tozawa to win. I love him.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Tozawa.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested to see how this goes for the tag title match. The last thing I've seen with a rollout of a new title is the NXT UK tag titles and the match was great but the presumptive winner didn't win. The logic there made sense because Mustache Mountain is super over for them and they don't need the title now so make another team and let them see what they can do. Lesser extent with Toni Storm and the NXT UK women's title with Rhea Ripley. Can you afford to do that with Sasha and Bayley, based on how long they've been together and the angst when it comes to booking on the main roster? I think it worked for NXT UK and even for NXT proper, but I don't think you can do that for the main roster (at least in this very specific instance).

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested to see how this goes for the tag title match. The last thing I've seen with a rollout of a new title is the NXT UK tag titles and the match was great but the presumptive winner didn't win. The logic there made sense because Mustache Mountain is super over for them and they don't need the title now so make another team and let them see what they can do. Lesser extent with Toni Storm and the NXT UK women's title with Rhea Ripley. Can you afford to do that with Sasha and Bayley, based on how long they've been together and the angst when it comes to booking on the main roster? I think it worked for NXT UK and even for NXT proper, but I don't think you can do that for the main roster (at least in this very specific instance).
    Just because it won't work, hasn't stopped the WWE from trying anyway

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The women's tag titles will be botched and nobody will care. there aren't nearly enough tag teams for it to work long term

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ronda and Ruby is certainly an obvious outcome.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Ronda and Ruby is certainly an obvious outcome.
    it just gives a reason for Becky and Charlotte to show up.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More interesting path beyond Sunday:
    - Bálor wins the IC title and there's no idea what he does at Mania and beyond?
    - Lashley retains, Owens comes back and builds to Mania where he takes back the title as a face?

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IC Title ladder match at Mania...?

Bagel
    Balor-Owens for IC title would interest me. Lashley-Owens, not really. But I kinda hope Owens comes back to SD to wreck Shane & Miz.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More interesting path beyond Sunday:
    - Bálor wins the IC title and there's no idea what he does at Mania and beyond?
    - Lashley retains, Owens comes back and builds to Mania where he takes back the title as a face?
    Balor loses at EC but wins as the demon. He has to be the demon at Mania this year after not doing it last year. Him losing in a handicap match protects him and gives him a reason for a rematch. I'm not sure if that happens at Fastlane, RAW, or they hold off until Mania.

There's a lot in the air depending on what they do with Bray and Owens and if they return as faces or heels.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Balor-Owens for IC title would interest me. Lashley-Owens, not really. But I kinda hope Owens comes back to SD to wreck Shane & Miz.
    We really need more faces so I don't want to see Balor/Owens, as good as it would be. There's so many more guys KO can feud with as a face. As a heel, it's going to be the same feuds we've seen before.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Balor loses at EC but wins as the demon. He has to be the demon at Mania this year after not doing it last year. Him losing in a handicap match protects him and gives him a reason for a rematch. I'm not sure if that happens at Fastlane, RAW, or they hold off until Mania.

There's a lot in the air depending on what they do with Bray and Owens and if they return as faces or heels.
    This isn't a knock at you, just the fact you mentioned the name. Any talk of Bray right now is silly. I've seen him more on E&C's Network show in the last two months than he's been mentioned on actual WWE weekly television in 18-20 months. He's just an idea at this point. I find it hard to believe they haven't been able to figure out a single thing of value for him.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's the point though. They want him to show up without any expecting it. That's my guess.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's the point though. They want him to show up without any expecting it. That's my guess.
    And I brought up the fact it's nearly been two years. The guy isn't hurt, as far as we are aware of. I don't even know if it's a good thing if he comes back as the same act just tweaked as a face, because that really doesn't entirely justify the fact you've kept him off for so long. If he's just been put on ice, they need to be doing this with more people.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    With Braun vs. Baron a No DQ, I except some McIntyre/Angle interference.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I brought up the fact it's nearly been two years. The guy isn't hurt, as far as we are aware of. I don't even know if it's a good thing if he comes back as the same act just tweaked as a face, because that really doesn't entirely justify the fact you've kept him off for so long. If he's just been put on ice, they need to be doing this with more people.
    Any word on when Bray's contract is up or if he renewed it recently?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    IC Title ladder match at Mania...?
    It feels like this could easily happen. I'd like to see it mean something too.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The women's tag titles will be botched and nobody will care. there aren't nearly enough tag teams for it to work long term
    They have loads of women on their multiple rosters these days. It could easily work, especially if they are not adverse to bringing teams in from NXT and NXT UK every once in a while.

NXT doesnt have lots of tag teams but their tag titles are pretty great.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They definitely have the numbers to make a women's tag division. Whether they have the ability to sustain it as a priority while trying to bring top focus to the women's singles and also men's stuff is a different kettle of fish. Like how inconsistent they are booking the male tag division.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like the women are a hot commodity and a top priority at the moment so the tag division will probably get plenty of attention at least for the near future.

Bagel
    I think the womens tag division will work out. If not getting people from NXT you also got the MYC to bring people in. That it's one tag team championship rather than separate shows should help them. I kinda wish they'd do that for the mens' titles also.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I certainly do hope so. Still a bit of skepticism over up and down they are with tag divisions (on the main roster, NXT is great) these days but I hope it works out.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    They have loads of women on their multiple rosters these days. It could easily work, especially if they are not adverse to bringing teams in from NXT and NXT UK every once in a while.

NXT doesnt have lots of tag teams but their tag titles are pretty great.
    Do they have enough? There is about 20 women on the main roster right? The men obviously have a lot more and their tag division, especially on RAW is horrible while you have Shane holding the tag titles on smackdown. i don't see how on earth anyone can think the women's tag division is going to be treated any better than that.

So are we going to have random tag teams each month? The Iconics, Rose/Deville, Nia/Tamina, Riot Squad are the only legit tag teams in the women's division and they are all heel. Maybe you have Bayley and Sasha on the face side.

You can't compare the main roster to NXT because they can shuffle a new team in every couple months once the main feud is over with. You can literally get back with 3 tag teams in the division. Two feuding while building another one up to challenge next. The main roster is a different animal.

Champion of the Sun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they have enough? There is about 20 women on the main roster right? The men obviously have a lot more and their tag division, especially on RAW is horrible while you have Shane holding the tag titles on smackdown. i don't see how on earth anyone can think the women's tag division is going to be treated any better than that.

So are we going to have random tag teams each month? The Iconics, Rose/Deville, Nia/Tamina, Riot Squad are the only legit tag teams in the women's division and they are all heel. Maybe you have Bayley and Sasha on the face side.

You can't compare the main roster to NXT because they can shuffle a new team in every couple months once the main feud is over with. You can literally get back with 3 tag teams in the division. Two feuding while building another one up to challenge next. The main roster is a different animal.
    I could be reading this incorrectly, but Bayley and Sasha have been tagging together longer than all of those tag teams with the exception of the Iconics, so I would absolutely call them a legit tag team. They (and WWE) have been hashtagging Boss N Hug for well over two years.

Also, since they are starting a new division, why are some people (not you) making it seem so unreasonable that new duos would be formed? I would hope new tag teams would be formed.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he addressed that with his first statement: lack of depth. The issue becomes quantity over quality. You run a probability of having a lack of quality simply to have enough tag teams if you form random people without enough time to explain why they’re together.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more concerned about the time limitations on Smackdown. They have to fit both the Women's Singles and Tag Championship into a 2hr time frame. I don't know if they can do it consistently.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    There's also Alexa Bliss's clique. Alexa, Mickie James and Alicia Fox...
    They seem to be setting up the pairing of Dana Brooke and Natalya...

Sasha & Bayley mentioned their dream of fighting Trish and Lita for the belts at Wrestlemania...

The tag division is going to be the Sasha and Bayley show for the foreseeable future. Even if another team wins the belts first, Sasha & Bayley are going to be in the title picture...

It almost feels like it was created to promote Sasha & Bayley while Asuka, Ronda, Charlotte, Nia and Becky are dominating the singles divisions...
    Last edited by Bill Casey; February 15th, 2019 at 8:15 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time that the rumble winner did not have a match on the ppv after the rumble?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegunn View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time that the rumble winner did not have a match on the ppv after the rumble?
    2018 - Nakamura didn't
    2016 - HHH didn't
    2012 - Sheamus didn't
    2010 - Edge didn't
    2005 - Batista didn't
    2004 - Benoit didn't

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    man that tag elimination chamber does not look promising.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is isn't it. They could've made it a clear, outstanding main event to further angles too - imagine Becky/Charlotte (under a compete together or neither of you get a title shot deal) replacing the Iconics, Ronda/Nataya replacing Nia/Tamina and Asuka replacing Carmella - it's a main event contest then. You further the Charlotte/Becky narrative with Charlotte turning on Becky, you set up maybe Natalya/Asuka for 'Mania by having her eliminate her. You can have Nia and Tamina running interference on Sasha/Bayley to take them out, then put the Riott Squad or Mandy/Sonya over every top female they have, by all the shenanigans in the world, to try and get them to that next level. As is, they may as well have just run Sasha/Bayley vs. Nia/Tamina in a tournament final or something.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Yeah the women's chamber has stinker written all over it. Rest of the card's pretty good though.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed with everyone. I suspect the chamver's going to get cluttered and messy.

The Smackdown chamver however should be special. Shame Ali couldn't get this spot but really looking forward to seeing what Kofi will pull off.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What a sexy Strowman promo.

This face runs the place
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Casey View Post
    2018 - Nakamura didn't
    2016 - HHH didn't
    2012 - Sheamus didn't
    2010 - Edge didn't
    2005 - Batista didn't
    2004 - Benoit didn't
    Didnt Nak face Rusev last year?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fastlane

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    As if not being able to make a main PPV card isn't bad enough they have to shit over the cruiserweights by playing a new day promo over their match

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone thinks big E turns tonight and cost kofi the belt to ight

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by rom7878 View Post
    Anyone thinks big E turns tonight and cost kofi the belt to ight
    PHWOAR BECKY

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too many kick outs in this match

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KO is going to be great as a face

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Rooting for the riott squad is a great face move

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's all do a shot every time Michael Cole says "First time ever" referring to the Women's Tag Titles.

Im betting

for most of us before the match starts...

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really does seem like this should be Naomi and Lana.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailey and Sasha I bet win

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWo4LifeOr2Years View Post
    Let's all do a shot every time Michael Cole says "First time ever" referring to the Women's Tag Titles.

Im betting

No way. Give me something less likely to put me in the hospital.

Like "What a maneuver!"

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailey and Sasha I bet win
    Either team Bossly wins or they last the whole match only to succumb to a fresher team setting up the first feud.

I look for this to mostly be a Raw thing anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

...Nia with the Gold trim on her tights...hmmmm

Nevermind. So does Sonya.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These teams are uber weak.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mandy Rose comes with the power of rubbing vaseline all over the camera lens.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boss n Hug Connection *shudders I hate the name* to take this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish they had Trish/Lita or Pin Up Strong in this match. Lita with a moonsault off the pod would be fun, probably also her death but fun.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I wish they had Trish/Lita or Pin Up Strong in this match. Lita with a moonsault off the pod would be fun, probably also her death but fun.
    Watching lita do a moonsault feels a lot like watching Sasha wrestle.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im betting

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by NWo4LifeOr2Years View Post

Im betting

Ok grandpa we heard you the first time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the iiconics Considered good in the ring? I don’t know much about them

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    Are the iiconics Considered good in the ring? I don’t know much about them
    No... No they're not

Heat magnets though

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg stfu stop yelling with your annoying voices

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Omg stfu stop yelling with your annoying voices

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somewhere xpac is smiling

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Between the floor mats and the plastic pods wobbling with any movement this match doesn't look as rough as it used to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The riot squad kicks ass!!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE's camera work is often shit but from the Carmella huricanranna to the everybody down the shots were great.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naomi like "you drove my man to drinking bitch!"

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Between the floor mats and the plastic pods wobbling with any movement this match doesn't look as rough as it used to.
    It's true but every wrestler who did an elimination chamber before they nerfed it complained about how stiff it was. I understand people being bugged by it but I personally love it.

There is more room to work and guys and girls can pull off way crazier spots safer than before.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liv Morgan just gets better and better with her execution.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the Iiconics!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nia's attire is awful, she should try something like Tamina has.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tamina doesn't so much do a splash off the top rope as she does a sack of hammers rolling down the stairs.