Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Monday Night RAW (MANCHESTER) - November 6th 2017

World Champion
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    While the horseman may have lost it is their accolades carry them. They had world titles, tag titles, us titles, tv titles and sometimes all at the same time. Not only that but they were mixing it up with the biggest names in wrestling.

So far new days biggest feud is probably against the Wyatt family or the usos.

Again, I don't dislike the new day at all, I just dont think they are the big name to put against the shield for their first match back. Especially considering what the shield is known for as a unit.
    Do you think the planned match at TLC or Miz/Bar would be bigger than The New Day in terms of an opponent for The Shield?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would definitely put New Day up there as one of the most significant Tag Teams/Stables in recent memory. They only problem is that, in Kayfabe, they don't have the same list of accomplishments of the other stables that were brought up. Their biggest one is setting the Tag Title reign record. Both Big E and Kofi have singles gold, but that was well before they formed New Day. None of them have branched out and are stuck at the bottom of the card despite being one of the most over acts in the company.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am i right in saying that Angle botched his promo with The Bar, looked frustrated then they covered by shouting a lot? New Day v Shield will be epic if all allowed to fight at the same time, Jordan clearly turning heel, which is a shame as will likely mean Shane will probably pin Angle to win the match