Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Monday Night RAW (ROMAN STROWMAN CAGE MATCH) - October 16th 2017

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I think his promos are just fine. Actually pretty good considering the storyline. That's far from the reason that I want this feud to end.
    It's a little too hokey for me, but it's not terrible. I would just rather avoid overreliance on promos with him at the moment, but that's the nature of the beast with a Bray feud, I guess.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im glad they updated Kane’s theme, it sounds closer to his original theme. I could see Braun/Kane feuding but I could also see Kane/Braun challenging Ambrose/Rollins for the tag titles. Kane defending Taker’s honor would be nice except he’ll just job to Reigns like everyone else...

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No complaints about there only being the one TLC Match. I don't like the gimmick pay-per-views, no need to force gimmick matches where they aren't needed. Main event doesn't really need a stipulation but I expect it to be pretty damn awesome.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing Kane ultimately gets mixed up with Strowman within the match, they squabble, and that's the turning point to get things back going The Shield's way. That gives Strowman something to do for a few weeks.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about this for survivor series....

Shield and Brothers of Destruction vs Miz, The Bar, Strowman, and Samoa Joe.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont like the idea of Taker tagging with Roman, not only did he beat Taker but he’s been rubbing it in our faces ever since.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously there would be some sort of story where they work it out and tag together. Besides, people have tagged together after going through much worse. You know, like the Shield.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Member when Kane was drafted to SD, Hasn't been there for months and now all of a sudden is on Raw?

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Member when Kane was drafted to SD, Hasn't been there for months and now all of a sudden is on Raw?
    I thought the same thing.. they keep taking away from SD and adding to RAW.. when RAW had the deeper of the two rosters to begin with.. makes you wonder if we see another debut or addition to SD soon.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strowman vs. Kane is the kind of thing that makes sense to me. Strowman murders Kane and that's the end of the road for him. Strowman retires Mark Henry, Big Show, and Kane.

YOUR NEXT ROH CHAMP... greebull's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampo View Post
    I thought the same thing.. they keep taking away from SD and adding to RAW.. when RAW had the deeper of the two rosters to begin with.. makes you wonder if we see another debut or addition to SD soon.
    Well Cena could easily show up on SmackDown when he returns. I think it's a safe bet.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    Strowman vs. Kane is the kind of thing that makes sense to me. Strowman murders Kane and that's the end of the road for him. Strowman retires Mark Henry, Big Show, and Kane.
    One of the first things Braun should have done after the Brand Split was retire those 3. It's long overdue.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has something happened whereby people think Taker will wrestle again?

I dont really need to see Taker again personally. He went out in the main event of WrestleMania on his back like a pro should do and passed the torch on. Yeah, sure, no one liked that it was Roman (barely anyway) but it was what it was.

Taker has done his part, I hope he stays retired and enjoys it without putting more strain on his body. I was kinda gutted to see Kane again as hes long past best as well, though I wouldnt mind Kane getting a decent farewell tbf

Best angle is that Strowman cant work as a team and ends up fighting with his own team, Shield take advantage and win.

Not sure where they ultimately want to go with the Shield reunion and for how long but hopefully get some sweet 3 v 3 matches out of them.

Dunno how they do it with them being on separate shiws (are they doing a Raw v SD PPV this year?) but hopefully get Shield v New Day in someway.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampo View Post
    Could send up Itami and AOP to Smackdown. I think both are ready and seem to have been missing from NxT and would be good additions to SD. Itami has been stop start so just get him on the main roater and let him sink or swim, SD really need some fresh blood in the tag division as well.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    Has something happened whereby people think Taker will wrestle again?

I dont really need to see Taker again personally. He went out in the main event of WrestleMania on his back like a pro should do and passed the torch on. Yeah, sure, no one liked that it was Roman (barely anyway) but it was what it was.

Taker has done his part, I hope he stays retired and enjoys it without putting more strain on his body. I was kinda gutted to see Kane again as hes long past best as well, though I wouldnt mind Kane getting a decent farewell tbf

Best angle is that Strowman cant work as a team and ends up fighting with his own team, Shield take advantage and win.

Not sure where they ultimately want to go with the Shield reunion and for how long but hopefully get some sweet 3 v 3 matches out of them.

Dunno how they do it with them being on separate shiws (are they doing a Raw v SD PPV this year?) but hopefully get Shield v New Day in someway.
    I wouldn't even make sense in story line for 'Taker to join the Shield. Kane shows up because he's pissed Roman has been gloating about retiring his brother. Then 'Taker shows up and says "how dare you stand up for me, Kane!"

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really doesn't make sense for The Brothers of Destruction to team up with The Shield at the moment. It makes much more sense for them to battle each other.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was some buzz when Taker was in NYC for Summerslam weekend. He's done that "I'm retired" deal several times before and always been lured back for another big payday. I hope he doesn't wrestle anymore, but it wouldn't surprise me that much if he did. They need Wrestlemania bandaids and there aren't that many left.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see the REAL SHIELD this week, this is the Ambrose i prefer and think he and seth look so much better in this gimmick. Part of me would of preferred this entrance at the PPV, and kind felt (with D&S being locked out and Roman losing) it put a damper on their return. Baffled by Kane's inclusion, a week or 2 to explain before the PPV would likely of made some sense of it, but will see what happens Sunday i suppose.