Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Survivor Series - November 19th 2017

Main Eventer
    I would be cool with the match without Slater/Rhyno and Fashion Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I'd like to see:

Team RAW

Brock - Universal Champion
    The Miz - IC Champion
    Ambrose and Rollins - Tag Champions

Team Smackdown

Jinder - WWE Chamion
    Baron Corbin - US Champion
    Usos - Tag Champions

Or put Baron in a elimination match against a team with Braun on it so Braun can get his revenge from the Rumble.

I always preferred 4 on 4 rather than 5 on 5.
    Problem with this is the rest of the card will suck unites we go back to old school format with all ss matches.

Main Eventer
    How is that even true? There are so many other guys. Styles, Nakamura, Owens, Zayn, Strowman, Joe, Orton, Rusev. You think the roster only consists of champions?

31172-006 Receipt #11 Rev Donald's Avatar
    I would absolutely love to see another 1990 Survivor Series style card, with the winners of each match facing each other in a final match.

The roster is so stacked with talent that I believe they could pull this off. And name the teams too. Dean's Dudes. The Maharaj Maniacs. Strowman's Strongmen.

World Champion
    Always thought the Grand Finale Match (or something like it) was a good idea. I'd probably do a Battle Royal instead of another tag match, and the winner gets something. The #30 spot in the Royal Rumble, a world title shot, an open contract for a match against anyone they want, something. The issue Survivor Series has always run into is the fact that the winners of the matches don't get anything. It was fine to sell the show back in the early days just on the promise that top guys were going to wrestle each other but today we get that on TV every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I would absolutely love to see another 1990 Survivor Series style card, with the winners of each match facing each other in a final match.

The roster is so stacked with talent that I believe they could pull this off. And name the teams too. Dean's Dudes. The Maharaj Maniacs. Strowman's Strongmen.
    You might have won the award for best avatar of all time. I am jealous I did not find it first.

Main Eventer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    Always thought the Grand Finale Match (or something like it) was a good idea. I'd probably do a Battle Royal instead of another tag match, and the winner gets something. The #30 spot in the Royal Rumble, a world title shot, an open contract for a match against anyone they want, something. The issue Survivor Series has always run into is the fact that the winners of the matches don't get anything. It was fine to sell the show back in the early days just on the promise that top guys were going to wrestle each other but today we get that on TV every week.
    the grand finale match is kind of silly though. the heels on one side vs the faces doesn't really make sense. Prichard is on record for hating that it wasn't a battle royal

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    the grand finale match is kind of silly though. the heels on one side vs the faces doesn't really make sense. Prichard is on record for hating that it wasn't a battle royal
    Back in that era though it was perfectly understandable. Why would the heels team up with the babyfaces? But I also get the point of, why wouldn't they make it a battle royal for just 1 survivor? The answer: Gotta make Hogan and Warrior look super strong baby.

Main Eventer
    For sure, I mean in this era it wouldn't make sense since heels and faces team up all the time now in these multi man matches.

The only time they really team up is if it's a brand situation and that's only been the last year. I can't really think of too many Survivor Series matches that weren't brand v. brand matches that had a mixed bag.

Thread Information