User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Monday Night RAW (Prelude to No Mercy; Jax vs. Bliss) - September 18th 2017

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    They really don't like Enzo
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Who did Enzo piss off this week backstage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer-Belly View Post
    Enzo's pretty much fucked. He's been made to look like a total geek since Cass turned on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer-Belly View Post
    Enzo winning the cruiserweight title would devalue the whole division at this point.
    It's such a strange situation with Enzo. He gets quite a bit of t.v. time every Monday and Tuesday right? So why have him get destroyed all the time if there isn't some sort of positive pay off?

I have to strongly disagree with Beer-Belly's last statement. Why? Because I'm trying to figure out where the actual value is with the CW division. If the value is going to be diminished because Enzo isn't a spot monkey like Neville, TJP, and these others who aren't moving the needle one bit (unlike Enzo) then ok I can respect that. But when you're the only match cut from a Blu Ray release of the biggest show in the company, I don't think the company itself holds you in high regard one bit. When in the history of WM releases did they cut a match, especially in this day and age when you can fit so much content on discs and they're usually multiple discs so again, where's the value at in the first place?

Enzo doing the Mikey Whipwreck routine is not going to do anything but water him down and make more and more fans not really care for him. Which is absurd to do to the guy because he's very popular but that popularity seems to slowly diminish as time goes by. The only thing I can see in his future that would be able to "fix" what they're doing is have him win the belt and turn heel. He wins the belt, he becomes extremely full of himself that people start paying to see him get his ass beat because he's a heel. There's no joy in watching a good guy get his head caved in every week after cutting a 10 minute promo and having 3-4 segments.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enzo has been winning since the Cass feud.

By the way, Neville and TJP are not spot monkeys

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the whole act of protecting your territory. I mentioned it before when it came to Enzo. It's a conflict of interest of sorts to have him go to 205 Live. Yeah, it likely helps get more eyes on the division but he was booked to be a joke in the ring. He was always destroyed in the ring and led to Cass being the hot tag. It's formulaic tag wrestling, which works, but it hurts if you don't really have a plan for Enzo coming out of that tag team.

It's like the Jinder example. Yes, he's got different agendas hanging around him, but he was a jobber on Raw and went to Smackdown and became champion. That necessarily doesn't help Smackdown's standing as a whole, but there's a lot of nuance involved in the thought process with that when you dig into it and can help mask that. The traditional example is the territory days. You'd have your champ or star and someone else would come in to help gin up interest. It makes your territory look bad if that incoming guy ends up winning. That's what would happen with Enzo and the CW division. It helps in the short term to bring him over, but it's likely going to hurt him and likely the division in the long run.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I'm easily annoyed or if they got away with it, but I felt it was odd they didn't address the chairman of the company getting wrecked on Smackdown during the actual broadcast of Raw. Sure, it was the first commercial going into break a lot of times, but it seems like a waste to not show it on the broadcast.

It's not like they were gun shy about running promos because Raw was rather heavy in terms of those this week.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    It's the whole act of protecting your territory. I mentioned it before when it came to Enzo. It's a conflict of interest of sorts to have him go to 205 Live. Yeah, it likely helps get more eyes on the division but he was booked to be a joke in the ring. He was always destroyed in the ring and led to Cass being the hot tag. It's formulaic tag wrestling, which works, but it hurts if you don't really have a plan for Enzo coming out of that tag team.

It's like the Jinder example. Yes, he's got different agendas hanging around him, but he was a jobber on Raw and went to Smackdown and became champion. That necessarily doesn't help Smackdown's standing as a whole, but there's a lot of nuance involved in the thought process with that when you dig into it and can help mask that. The traditional example is the territory days. You'd have your champ or star and someone else would come in to help gin up interest. It makes your territory look bad if that incoming guy ends up winning.
    Not sure I agree completely. Does it make RAW look bad that Cena lost clean to Nakamura and is now feuding with the top guy on RAW saying he's not in his league?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Not sure I agree completely. Does it make RAW look bad that Cena lost clean to Nakamura and is now feuding with the top guy on RAW saying he's not in his league?
    Enzo is nowhere near comparable to Cena in terms of stature, ability in the ring, and body of work.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enzo has been winning since the Cass feud.

By the way, Neville and TJP are not spot monkeys
    Yeah I should say it's just on the show that people actually watch where he gets punked out. He did win a match once on Raw didn't he? 6-man tag I believe where he stole the pin.

They are spot monkeys. That's not taking anything away from their ground game, but nobody gives a shit about Neville doing a half-nelson snape mare into a wrist lock. They care when he dives, when he flies over the top rope and twists like a pimp and lands on his feet. I respect the idea that "spot monkey" is a naughty word but it's true. Most of the CW division, and the roster in general, are a bunch of spot monkeys. The CW division has been that way since the 90's....TJP and Neville for sure can be in that category, if you don't think so, coo.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like the Jinder example. Yes, he's got different agendas hanging around him, but he was a jobber on Raw and went to Smackdown and became champion. That necessarily doesn't help Smackdown's standing as a whole, but there's a lot of nuance involved in the thought process with that when you dig into it and can help mask that. The traditional example is the territory days. You'd have your champ or star and someone else would come in to help gin up interest. It makes your territory look bad if that incoming guy ends up winning. That's what would happen with Enzo and the CW division. It helps in the short term to bring him over, but it's likely going to hurt him and likely the division in the long run.
    Enzo has a winning record in the CW division, undefeated in fact. Look at Neville prior to the CW division. Was he in any better shape than Enzo? He was jobbing left and right, he was no different than where we see Apollo Crews right now where the only wins Neville was really getting were against the bottom of the barrel talent. Then he comes to the CW division and basically smokes everyone so did that devalue the division because the main job guy came in and beat everyone's ass?

The Jinder example is more fitting if Enzo went from being a jobber in the CW division to magically being the champ within a few weeks. Enzo hasn't lost a match yet and to be honest, I think he's a solid talent in that division.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neville's matches with Swann, Tozowa, Aries, etc were not spot matches though. You do know what a spot monkey is right?

Enzo also beat Miz by DQ and I think he had a singles win in a CW match.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enzo is nowhere near comparable to Cena in terms of stature, ability in the ring, and body of work.
    I never compared them in that regards though. I am simply stating that just because you lose in one territory and go to the next it doesn't make the other territory look weak once you win. Besides Enzo has been winning with cheating. He stole the pin in the fatal 5 way and has been winning his singles matches with holding the tights.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neville's matches with Swann, Tozowa, Aries, etc were not spot matches though. You do know what a spot monkey is right?

Enzo also beat Miz by DQ and I think he had a singles win in a CW match.
    I do and having a match that isn't just 450 dives to the outside for 10 minutes doesn't change anything does it? I acknowledged Neville's ground game, but it's more about the spots than the wrist locks.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It absolutely changes things. A spot match or monkey is someone that just does moves for the sake of it without any rhyme or reason. One move is a big splash from the top. Then a powerbomb and then a moonsault from the top followed by a plancha to the outside.

Ok so Seth Rollins and Finn Balor are spot monkeys? You could say that about anyone really. Isn't it always more about spots than wrist locks? Even if that were the case it doesn't make someone a spot monkey. get Cewsh in here and explain it to you

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never compared them in that regards though. I am simply stating that just because you lose in one territory and go to the next it doesn't make the other territory look weak once you win. Besides Enzo has been winning with cheating. He stole the pin in the fatal 5 way and has been winning his singles matches with holding the tights.
    I think there's just different factors in play. I guess it's a matter of point of view or subjective, but I think he's below average or at best average in the ring. So if he's already at a disadvantage in that regard, has been seen as somewhat of a loser then comes to your territory, wins (even with cheating) I don't think it does your territory any favors.

With your example of Cena, I don't think it hurts Raw because Cena is a Hall of Famer and was lost his match in a No. 1 contenders setting. So that loss is still a respectable one. For Enzo...he's looked like a crash test dummy in a lot of instances and now gets wins (by any means) in what is seen as an inferior division to where he was before. Wins and losses come and go for Cena and it's all good. For Enzo, I think people likely remember the fact he's been tossed around like a ragdoll more often than not.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It absolutely changes things. A spot match or monkey is someone that just does moves for the sake of it without any rhyme or reason. One move is a big splash from the top. Then a powerbomb and then a moonsault from the top followed by a plancha to the outside.

Ok so Seth Rollins and Finn Balor are spot monkeys? You could say that about anyone really. Isn't it always more about spots than wrist locks? Even if that were the case it doesn't make someone a spot monkey. get Cewsh in here and explain it to you
    Cewsh needs to worry about getting my debate going.

And if you want to go the "You could say that about anyone really" route then that's fine by me because both of those guys you mentioned at one point or another were called just that. Tyler Black and Prince Devitt did shit with no rhyme or reason just to flex their athletic ability. Again, some think it's some dirty word, I don't.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, wrist locks are spots, the same as moonsaults.

Second of all, the derogatory term, "spot monkey" is meant to refer to someone who has no grasp of how to construct a match, communicate with the audience, or weave together a coherent story in the ring. While there have been many times in his carrer that this could describe Seth Rollins, now is not one of those times, and it in no way describes Finn Balor.

What Nash is trying to describe is that these two, and several others in the company now, work an indie style with WWE embellishments. WWE, in their way, are attempting to in some way replicate the crash crash success of WCW's crusierweight division and TNA's X Division, but even by that standard they focus much, much, much more focused on storytelling and character work. The style you see on tv is more dictated by their lack of tv time for their matches, but all of the longer matches the division have had are as much WWE style as anything Roman Reigns does.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there's just different factors in play. I guess it's a matter of point of view or subjective, but I think he's below average or at best average in the ring. So if he's already at a disadvantage in that regard, has been seen as somewhat of a loser then comes to your territory, wins (even with cheating) I don't think it does your territory any favors.

With your example of Cena, I don't think it hurts Raw because Cena is a Hall of Famer and was lost his match in a No. 1 contenders setting. So that loss is still a respectable one. For Enzo...he's looked like a crash test dummy in a lot of instances and now gets wins (by any means) in what is seen as an inferior division to where he was before.
    I'm still trying to figure out the comment you made about how Enzo would completely lower the value of the CW division by being champ. This is not WCW. This is the WWE. Enzo's work rate might not be Dean Malenko level, but he has everything else and his in-ring work is enjoyable to me at least. Remember, Neville v. Aries was cut from the WM release, so where's the value to ruin?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post

Second of all, the derogatory term, "spot monkey" is meant to refer to someone who has no grasp of how to construct a match, communicate with the audience, or weave together a coherent story in the ring. While there have been many times in his carrer that this could describe Seth Rollins, now is not one of those times, and it in no way describes Finn Balor.

What Nash is trying to describe is that these two, and several others in the company now, work an indie style with WWE embellishments. WWE, in their way, are attempting to in some way replicate the crash crash success of WCW's crusierweight division and TNA's X Division, but even by that standard they focus much, much, much more focused on storytelling and character work. The style you see on tv is more dictated by their lack of tv time for their matches, but all of the longer matches the division have had are as much WWE style as anything Roman Reigns does.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out the comment you made about how Enzo would completely lower the value of the CW division by being champ. This is not WCW. This is the WWE. Enzo's work rate might not be Dean Malenko level, but he has everything else and his in-ring work is enjoyable to me at least. Remember, Neville v. Aries was cut from the WM release, so where's the value to ruin?
    If it can go from that basis, it can still somehow get worse. It can go away. At this point, I'd rather watch an hour of womens wrestling rather than 205 Live.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it can go from that basis, it can still somehow get worse. It can go away. At this point, I'd rather watch an hour of womens wrestling rather than 205 Live.
    Seriously? Is that going to be your response, that "It can go away". Yeah no shit, that's a pretty broad stroke there as it pertains to your thoughts on Enzo winning. It's like when my car breaks down, I bitch, and someone goes "Well at least you're alive".....

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously? Is that going to be your response, that "It can go away". Yeah no shit, that's a pretty broad stroke there as it pertains to your thoughts on Enzo winning. It's like when my car breaks down, I bitch, and someone goes "Well at least you're alive".....
    You asked where the value is to ruin. That's a very specific instance where it can get worse. It's broad, but it doesn't change the fact that it can happen. If they simply said next Sunday, 'no more 205 Live, here's competitors from the MYC and underused talent from Raw and Smackdown.' I'm much more inclined to watch that.

The division has been undercut in a massive way. It was losing stream straight out of the gate, well before Enzo was a thought of joining this division. It hasn't been utilized well within its own show in terms of steadily diversifying itself as an alternative to the main roster in terms of work rate and being a change of pace. Raw hasn't done a great job of utilizing the division because the matches are generally throwaway ones.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You asked where the value is to ruin. That's a very specific instance where it can get worse. It's broad, but it doesn't change the fact that it can happen. If they simply said next Sunday, 'no more 205 Live, here's competitors from the MYC and underused talent from Raw and Smackdown.' I'm much more inclined to watch that.

The division has been undercut in a massive way. It was losing stream straight out of the gate, well before Enzo was a thought of joining this division. It hasn't been utilized well within its own show in terms of steadily diversifying itself as an alternative to the main roster in terms of work rate and being a change of pace. Raw hasn't done a great job of utilizing the division because the matches are generally throwaway ones.
    Well yeah of course it could happen but how does that pertain to what you said about Enzo winning the title? If anything, they're putting Enzo in there to boost interest in the division, whether that's for the fans or the brass, we won't know until we get a little further along.

Basically nothing you said there reflects what you said about Enzo winning the belt. Could it possibly make things worse? Sure. So could having Neville continue to be the champ, or Gran Metallik winning the belt. There's nothing that sticks to why Enzo winning the belt would be a bad thing.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is off topic now but I believe Cedric Alexander should be the one to dethrone Neville. I wish he never lost it in the first place to Tozowa.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yeah of course it could happen but how does that pertain to what you said about Enzo winning the title? If anything, they're putting Enzo in there to boost interest in the division, whether that's for the fans or the brass, we won't know until we get a little further along.

Basically nothing you said there reflects what you said about Enzo winning the belt. Could it possibly make things worse? Sure. So could having Neville continue to be the champ, or Gran Metallik winning the belt. There's nothing that sticks to why Enzo winning the belt would be a bad thing.
    We're not going to get anywhere with the Enzo point of it because I think he's below average in the ring and you think he's better than that. With him, that is my point of contention as to why it could make things worse. He's charismatic but it feels like he's gone through most of his material in terms of promo work. Either that, or he's reigned in to where it feels like we won't get a lot of new stuff in that regard. If he's going to be relatively limited there and I view him as a negative in the ring, it doesn't really work for me.

At this point, I also think they're doing a poor job on boosting interest in the division. I've said they have to be strategic with showing him on Raw. If you're seeing him wrestle or interact a lot on Raw, why the hell would I need to get the Network if I don't have it? I've gotten my fill on Raw.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is off topic now but I believe Cedric Alexander should be the one to dethrone Neville. I wish he never lost it in the first place to Tozowa.
    I agree. It felt like they could have gone that route before he got hurt.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never liked Cedric. Dating back to Ring of Honor.

We're not going to get anywhere with the Enzo point of it because I think he's below average in the ring and you think he's better than that. With him, that is my point of contention as to why it could make things worse. He's charismatic but it feels like he's gone through most of his material in terms of promo work. Either that, or he's reigned in to where it feels like we won't get a lot of new stuff in that regard. If he's going to be relatively limited there and I view him as a negative in the ring, it doesn't really work for me.

At this point, I also think they're doing a poor job on boosting interest in the division. I've said they have to be strategic with showing him on Raw. If you're seeing him wrestle or interact a lot on Raw, why the hell would I need to get the Network if I don't have it? I've gotten my fill on Raw.
    If you ordering the Network is based on how much you see Enzo on Raw, revamp your approach.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you ordering the Network is based on how much you see Enzo on Raw, revamp your approach.
    If placing him there was to boost interest in the division, it (the idea or concept) is going to thrive or die based on the people who watch him on the Network. Meltzer seems to think he's a needle mover in terms of ratings in quarterly settings. I can buy that. If that's the case, it certainly makes sense to move him to a brand that's on the Network in order to get more subs. If you're doing that though, don't put him on Raw in matches or promos every single week.

You can say that about a consumer and revamping their approach, but I would say WWE needs to revamp their approach with Enzo and utilization if they really want to boost their division.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If placing him there was to boost interest in the division, it (the idea or concept) is going to thrive or die based on the people who watch him on the Network. Meltzer seems to think he's a needle mover in terms of ratings in quarterly settings. I can buy that. If that's the case, it certainly makes sense to move him to a brand that's on the Network in order to get more subs. If you're doing that though, don't put him on Raw in matches or promos every single week.

You can say that about a consumer and revamping their approach, but I would say WWE needs to revamp their approach with Enzo and utilization if they really want to boost their division.
    The idea is to put the CW division on Raw/Smackdown to lure people in to 205 Live on the Network. If the fans never see these guys on the major platform, it's going to be harder to sell them to a wider audience. Even now you have die hard fans who rarely watch 205 Live for various reasons. You have fans who are now considering the CW segments the piss breaks. Something has to change and dives and ROH style wrestling isn't doing the job by itself. I like Neville, but his best stuff has been against people with personality and charisma i.e. Austin Aries, Akira, Gallagher, and I think the stuff with Enzo will get stronger. Another solid element they had was the weird shit with Alicia Fox. Drew Gulak and his no fly zone gimmick, that's great stuff. But IMO, they need to have these cats on Raw/Smackdown to lure more fans in to their main show.

I actually somewhat agree with you about Enzo only in the sense that if he's on Raw just to get his shit rocked by a non-CW, let's just not do it at all. At least last night they were able to tie it in with his feud with Neville as opposed to the week before where he was destroyed by 3 heels and nobody came out because he's apparently hated like a motherfucker to where even John Cena didn't want to help him.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The idea is to put the CW division on Raw/Smackdown to lure people in to 205 Live on the Network. If the fans never see these guys on the major platform, it's going to be harder to sell them to a wider audience. Even now you have die hard fans who rarely watch 205 Live for various reasons. You have fans who are now considering the CW segments the piss breaks. Something has to change and dives and ROH style wrestling isn't doing the job by itself. I like Neville, but his best stuff has been against people with personality and charisma i.e. Austin Aries, Akira, Gallagher, and I think the stuff with Enzo will get stronger. Another solid element they had was the weird shit with Alicia Fox. Drew Gulak and his no fly zone gimmick, that's great stuff. But IMO, they need to have these cats on Raw/Smackdown to lure more fans in to their main show.

I actually somewhat agree with you about Enzo only in the sense that if he's on Raw just to get his shit rocked by a non-CW, let's just not do it at all. At least last night they were able to tie it in with his feud with Neville as opposed to the week before where he was destroyed by 3 heels and nobody came out because he's apparently hated like a motherfucker to where even John Cena didn't want to help him.
    I'm not saying he needs to be completely absent from Raw. I said they need to be strategic with it. They need to do specific stuff with him but make it to where you want more. If you run him through the cycle: backstage, promo, match or beatdown...I'm not really sure what else is left. The story has to be extremely compelling to make you want to see what else is happening on 205 Live with him. Otherwise, I've seen everything I need to see.

I know this is a terrible example because the components I'm referencing aren't on Raw, but if you did the 205 Live segment this past week with Gulak and The Fashion Police on Raw, I'm intrigued. You're not seeing everything with Gulak. You're just getting a sample.

Bagel
    I'd actually like to see Enzo become a manager for a heel. I think this would be good both for keeping him on air and not stinking it up in the ring.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear when I first started watching NXT, Enzo/Cass/Carmella were heels. I could be wrong and maybe they came across as heels. IMO, you could make Enzo a heel, face, he'll thrive. Honestly I see this shit leading to Enzo turning heel. It has to doesn't it? Why do all of this, why put out those stories that he has heat with everyone, if you're just going to fuck him in the ass more often than not?

I definitely think if they could pair those 3 together again that they should be a heel act. I hated the break up of Enzo/Cass. Nobody benefited. One has to think had they stayed together and turned heel together, Cass would still be around and not on the shelf for the next 9 months.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were always faces. In fact, Carmella didn't come along until way later.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah when I first started watching NXT they were all 3 together it wasn't just Enzo and Cass. They had the whole intro thing with her, I thought it was great.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to strongly disagree with Beer-Belly's last statement. Why? Because I'm trying to figure out where the actual value is with the CW division. If the value is going to be diminished because Enzo isn't a spot monkey like Neville, TJP, and these others who aren't moving the needle one bit (unlike Enzo) then ok I can respect that. But when you're the only match cut from a Blu Ray release of the biggest show in the company, I don't think the company itself holds you in high regard one bit. When in the history of WM releases did they cut a match, especially in this day and age when you can fit so much content on discs and they're usually multiple discs so again, where's the value at in the first place?
    Was there any explanation why the match was cut? I'm still confused about that.

They are spot monkeys. That's not taking anything away from their ground game, but nobody gives a shit about Neville doing a half-nelson snape mare into a wrist lock. They care when he dives, when he flies over the top rope and twists like a pimp and lands on his feet. I respect the idea that "spot monkey" is a naughty word but it's true. Most of the CW division, and the roster in general, are a bunch of spot monkeys. The CW division has been that way since the 90's....TJP and Neville for sure can be in that category, if you don't think so, coo.
    I do and having a match that isn't just 450 dives to the outside for 10 minutes doesn't change anything does it? I acknowledged Neville's ground game, but it's more about the spots than the wrist locks.

There seems to be some disagreement about what a Spot Monkey is. I was going to suggest you confer with Matt.

But then Brother Cewsh showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post

After all this, now I want someone on 205 Live to wear a shirt that says:

"Spots not Wrist Locks"

I wish Neville had gone undefeated and moved back up to the Main Roster and feuded with AJ over the US Title. What was the point of Tozawa beating Neville if they weren't gong to do anything with him afterwards?
    Last edited by Sasori; September 19th, 2017 at 3:35 PM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious. What did people make of Bayley's return pop?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty damn good. And I thought that crowd was kind of weak but they blew up for her.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I think Cedric and Roderick should form a tag team based on their names and mutual love of shattering the human spine...
    Or two thirds of a back decimating trios team with Ciampa...

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Not so sure about that. On the Hidden Gems feature on the Network, they have a clip of Enzo and Cass confronting Ryback (Yes, I willingly watched a Ryback clip), and I'm 90% certain Enzo shits on the crowd at one point, which in my opinion would make them heels.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    touche donald. i will have to look this up

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty damn good. And I thought that crowd was kind of weak but they blew up for her.
    I missed Bayley's entrance, but after the Bliss beat down, the crowd seemed really into her return.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't think Braun came off well in that dueling promo segment. It's just a rehash of the Samoa Joe storyline. Brock has been booked as the underdog, and he will find a way to win on Sunday.