Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Monday Night RAW (Brock Lesnar) - September 11th 2017

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Will someone get me some audio of creative discussions about Enzo? Is Big Show his only "friend"? Where was Show last night when it was a 3-1 beating that served no purpose other than what, Neville laughing at him? Is any of this working for Enzo? Hard to say. I'm not feeling a Mikey Whipwreck response from the crowd when he gets his head caved in every single week. I mean, I get the whole thought is that Enzo rubs everyone the wrong way so nobody, not even Jason Jordan, would come to his aid. Angle even seems to be Anti-Enzo.
    Seemed fairly obvious that Show was absent to sell his beatdown from last week and, to an extent, he's probably not that much of a friend with Enzo. It's not like Metalik and Cedric are friendly to a high degree with Enzo even though they've been tagging the last few weeks.

The promo from Miz was really solid, much in the same vein as Cena and Reigns from their first promo. The problem was that it basically buried 205 Live. Miz was saying and alluding that Enzo had nowhere else to go and he's just at the bottom of the barrel now. By hook or crook, Enzo is getting wins in that division so that's like someone from another territory coming into your territory and winning. It just devalues everything.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Seemed fairly obvious that Show was absent to sell his beatdown from last week and, to an extent, he's probably not that much of a friend with Enzo. It's not like Metalik and Cedric are friendly to a high degree with Enzo even though they've been tagging the last few weeks.

The promo from Miz was really solid, much in the same vein as Cena and Reigns from their first promo. The problem was that it basically buried 205 Live. Miz was saying and alluding that Enzo had nowhere else to go and he's just at the bottom of the barrel now. By hook or crook, Enzo is getting wins in that division so that's like someone from another territory coming into your territory and winning. It just devalues everything.
    Oh I know about Show I was just being a smart ass considering they talked about how fucked up Show was earlier.

You have to think there are enough babyfaces in the back that hate Miz more than Enzo, right? Then again, the face GM don't even like the guy haha.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to think there are enough babyfaces in the back that hate Miz more than Enzo, right? Then again, the face GM don't even like the guy haha.
    Nah, haha.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you guys were right about the Miz promo almost burying the CW division but are we surprised? That's another problem, even if you don't care for Enzo, Miz was out there shitting on the CW division other than Neville, who he used to shit on as well before he became a CW. Where were the peeps like Cedric and TJP and Gallagher? But again, what is the purpose of Enzo at this point? I'm so confused. They give him all this t.v. time but why?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    That spot where Lesnar suplexed Strowman, who immediately bounced to his feet, was amazing; I've been impressed with Braun, who is very agile for a big man.

Braun has to go over at No Mercy, right?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you guys were right about the Miz promo almost burying the CW division but are we surprised? That's another problem, even if you don't care for Enzo, Miz was out there shitting on the CW division other than Neville, who he used to shit on as well before he became a CW. Where were the peeps like Cedric and TJP and Gallagher? But again, what is the purpose of Enzo at this point? I'm so confused. They give him all this t.v. time but why?
    Have you seen all those Enzo hair head band thingies in the crowd? It's like a sea of little Enzos. Well, a sea of Enzos.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Have you seen all those Enzo hair head band thingies in the crowd? It's like a sea of little Enzos. Well, a sea of Enzos.
    I get that and that's another thing that boggles my mind. You (WWE) see that people are into him, people will buy his shit like they have the last 2-3 years. Why try to go out of your way to make him look a punk bitch? This is heel booking 101 for a guy who's one of the more over wrestlers. God forbid people would actually be over....

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get that and that's another thing that boggles my mind. You (WWE) see that people are into him, people will buy his shit like they have the last 2-3 years. Why try to go out of your way to make him look a punk bitch? This is heel booking 101 for a guy who's one of the more over wrestlers. God forbid people not named Roman Reigns would actually be over....
    Fixed that for you.

BREAK IT DOWN
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    That spot where Lesnar suplexed Strowman, who immediately bounced to his feet, was amazing; I've been impressed with Braun, who is very agile for a big man.

Braun has to go over at No Mercy, right?
    I doubt Braun goes over as in wins the title

they will make him look strong though

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It annoys me that Cena is kinda clever and witty and Reigns goes "You're a bitch" and it even annoys me more that the crowd responds to it as if Reigns put any effort into it and is noticeably reading off of his wrists again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little do Cena and Reigns know that its really Braun who is the guy...well monster.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    It annoys me that Cena is kinda clever and witty and Reigns goes "You're a bitch" and it even annoys me more that the crowd responds to it as if Reigns put any effort into it and is noticeably reading off of his wrists again...
    Calling someone a Bitch is always going to get a reaction, but it's too easy of an insult.