Page 117 of 155 FirstFirst ... 176787107115116117118119127147 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1541

Thread: Madden 18 PS4 League

RFF WORLDWIDE WESTERN CON son_of_foley's Avatar
    Letting the POTTY go to his head since Jan 2010
    Just ran back a kick off for a touchdown. I'm erect

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    That last pick... i really don't understand why my guy on a drag route cut up field. He should have be under your lb not deep. Rage
    yeah, that was odd. i assume the guy has a shitty route running stat since hes a backup?

No, really, I am a mod Grimario's Avatar
    If I'm the crazy one then what the fuck's with everyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    yeah, that was odd. i assume the guy has a shitty route running stat since hes a backup?
    That's entirely possible, actually... but a fly route isn't much like a drag route so it would have to be absolutely atrocious.

4 fumbles and 2 picks though, that's pretty special. Do you use aggressive tackling and ball stripping? I have done in CPU games to great affect but was worried you would bust a million tackles if I did so went conservative. Worked wonders, obviously...

And one of those catches you got, wonderful BS. Thrown short so my LB kindly bobbles it up for your TE to get the first down. Made me chuckle.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    That's entirely possible, actually... but a fly route isn't much like a drag route so it would have to be absolutely atrocious.

4 fumbles and 2 picks though, that's pretty special. Do you use aggressive tackling and ball stripping? I have done in CPU games to great affect but was worried you would bust a million tackles if I did so went conservative. Worked wonders, obviously...

And one of those catches you got, wonderful BS. Thrown short so my LB kindly bobbles it up for your TE to get the first down. Made me chuckle.
    i didnt mess with any of my coaching adjustments this game. when i user tackle im usually hitting the strip ball button, which i think triggered the one fumble right at the first down marker. the qb fumbles were all just based on the hit, i think, since i only had one user sack, i believe.

that TE who caught that bobbled pass at the end there has been a beast for me all preseason. but that was an asinine catch, i didnt think it would be caught as soon as the tip happened.

No, really, I am a mod Grimario's Avatar
    If I'm the crazy one then what the fuck's with everyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    i didnt mess with any of my coaching adjustments this game. when i user tackle im usually hitting the strip ball button, which i think triggered the one fumble right at the first down marker. the qb fumbles were all just based on the hit, i think, since i only had one user sack, i believe.

that TE who caught that bobbled pass at the end there has been a beast for me all preseason. but that was an asinine catch, i didnt think it would be caught as soon as the tip happened.
    Ah, when I do that my guys just gave you a hug and then let go.

I think I need to change my playbook as well. On D, they have drafted 4 DT's and only 2 MLB's... and my playbook is 3-4.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Took out all my starters and then super simmed my last pre season game. Looking forward to the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    When are we looking at advancing?

I want to play my game but probably wont be until I get home tomorrow from work. Was intending on playing tonight but with everything going on (Cheers for the well wishes in rep by the way) I am totally knackered tonight.
    Tonight is the plan

Alright I should be able to play around 8.

Its week 4 of pre season of course as well so people will probably need to be able to play as there will be players getting cut by the CPU if not.

I can get on tonight but push me forward if we're ready, I don't plan to play preseason game 4

Edit wait how do I do the cuts?

If you haven't signed any free agents you won't have to. If you have and want to manually do cuts then it's one of the options on the main screen on the franchise when you log in. Otherwise the AI will just cut your x worst players to get you down to 53.

Thread Information