Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Icon15 WWE Monday Night RAW - March 20th 2017

AWWWWW RAJAAAAAAH!!!
    DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR
    CALAP FOR THE THREAD
    AND FEEEEEEEEL THE POWER!

LAST WEEK, MICK FOLEY MAY HAVE JUST LOST HIS JOB!
    BUT TODAY IS NOT LAST WEEK! OH NO NO NO!
    TODAY IS A NEW DAY!
    TOOOOOOOOONIGHT!!!

REIGNS BEFORE BRAUN

It's a battle of two behemoths in Brooklyn! Will Roman Reigns bring magic beans?

CAN DEWEY

Triple H got the Sock; Will Foley get the Boot?

HIGHLIGHTING THE REAL KEVIN OWENS

Jericho looks to show us the real Kevin Owens, if that is his real name.

DONNYBROOK

Dana finally had enough, and completely snapped. How will Charlotte handle ALL OF THIS...

AND DID I MENTION BAYLEY!?!?!

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jericho/Owens, anything with HHH, Rollins and Foley, and Reigns against Strowman should all be pretty awesome.

I am looking forward to tonight, highly looking forward.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Curious to see if New Day is on tv. I do think tonight is the Balor save not for Seth, but Foley.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I'm sure New Day will be there. I mean, Woods hasn't exactly done anything wrong here.

I might stay up for the first segment at least tonight. I think if Finn isn't back tonight, he may not be back until after 'Mania. Which would be nuts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balor will surely be back tonight. I'm convinced at this rate it will be HHH/Joe vs. Rollins/Balor. Surely the 1-on-1 would have been announced last week since it's a "main event". I would guess HHH vs. Rollins will headline Payback if Brock's not scheduled, save it for then. Have a heated 10 minute tag with Balor getting the comeback win against Joe.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I full predict at least a 10-15 minute verbal slashing of Mick Foley's manhood and career to kick off Raw and then have our frowns turned upside down by the return of Balor.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was convinced Balor would be back by now. Man I hope he comes out tonight but I am not so sure anymore. The show is in Brooklyn so it's a perfect time, really.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I was convinced Balor would be back by now. Man I hope he comes out tonight but I am not so sure anymore. The show is in Brooklyn so it's a perfect time, really.
    If he doesn't show up tonight, they're totally saving it for Mania. Not an ideal situation, perhaps, but I think an even worse idea is holding him off for the night AFTER Mania.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah seems like a shitty move to hold someone out for after Mania when he is ready now. It would be his first Mania and he's ready. It would suck for him to have to wait another year for it.

Intercontinental Champion Andrew6586's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really hoping Jericho puts Owens on the list tonight. I was also hoping for the New Day to come out and hear the fans chant about Paige. Looks like only one of those may happen.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah seems like a shitty move to hold someone out for after Mania when he is ready now. It would be his first Mania and he's ready. It would suck for him to have to wait another year for it.
    The odds are getting a little higher of them messing with the return. The options right now seem to be: debut tonight, wait until Mania (which can be a mixed bag in terms of the results), or waiting until the night after (which seems like a terrible idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew6586 View Post
    Really hoping Jericho puts Owens on the list tonight. I was also hoping for the New Day to come out and hear the fans chant about Paige. Looks like only one of those may happen.
    I'm wondering if Jericho listing Owens is actually going to happen now or not. Jericho as a face doesn't seem to have the intense anger towards Owens. To me, the idea of Owens just seeing his name on the list over and over led to Jericho being a little more maniacal, so that doesn't jive with his portrayal. It can happen, obviously, but that might happen. The reveal of Jericho on Owens' list may replace that.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see it happening on the RAW after 'Mania. Nakamura isn't advertised for NXT from May, so I fully expect him to debut that night, which I'd hope they wouldn't want to do on the same night as a Balor return.
    Balor's had two matches on house shows now, so I think they were just warming him up for either tonight or next week.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    I can't see it happening on the RAW after 'Mania. Nakamura isn't advertised for NXT from May, so I fully expect him to debut that night, which I'd hope they wouldn't want to do on the same night as a Balor return.
    Balor's had two matches on house shows now, so I think they were just warming him up for either tonight or next week.
    he's had at least 4 or 5 now. He had 3 this past weekend and I think 1 or 2 the weekend before. He is definitely ready. A tag team with him and Rollins against HHH and Joe makes sense for a lot of reasons.

1. Gets Joe and Balor a spot on the card
    2. Rollins and Balor get eased into a big match
    3. You can run singles matches for the spring and summer and sell those months
    Last edited by PurePlayer; March 20th, 2017 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want Nakamura to debut on the Smackdown after Wrestlemania. not Raw. Both because Smackdown could really use him, and selfishly because I'm going to my first ever live Wrestling in show in May when Smackdown is coming to Stockholm.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Aye. Totally agree with PurePlayer. And we've had a fair few Joe/Balor matches over in NXT. Tag match is the way to go for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While it makes sense, I still think they want to do the one on one match between Triple H and Seth at Mania. If I'm guessing, they do the singles match, which Seth wins. Then Joe and Trips does the post match beat down, where Balor can do the save. That way they get the 1v1 match they've been building for, while Joe and Finn both can at least appear on the show. Also, you would have setup the tag match for the following PPV.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Seldon View Post
    While it makes sense, I still think they want to do the one on one match between Triple H and Seth at Mania. If I'm guessing, they do the singles match, which Seth wins. Then Joe and Trips does the post match beat down, where Balor can do the save. That way they get the 1v1 match they've been building for, while Joe and Finn both can at least appear on the show. Also, you would have setup the tag match for the following PPV.
    I have very little interest in the tag match when the bigger deal (Triple H/Seth) has already seen its payoff.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the tag should lead to the singles. Not the other way around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't disagree with that. But that's also why they don't want to do the tag at Mania. They want the big one, the singles match, to be at the biggest show.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right but they may not want to rush Rollins in for a one on one match. It seems likely that's the plan but you never know. Also, there are loads of singles matches on the show already so it wouldn't be the worst thing to have a tag match

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with people saying the tag should lead to the singles.

But I agree with Seldon that it won't happen. No way HHH has been building to a tag match at Mania, even if it is with all his pet projects.

I just think they've wanted this one-on-one match for two years, and I don't see them getting away from it (unless Seth is 100% not healthy enough and they are forced to do the tag option).

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've favoured a Rollins/Balor vs Joe/HHH at Mania if Rollins wasn't 100% or didn't feel he could do justice but as he took moves to his injured leg last week, I'd assume he is pretty near 100% and him and Trips could lay out a match whereby there was less risk or maybe not have a 15-20 minute match, have say 12 minutes. With a pretty stacked card, there may not unfortunately be room for Joe vs Balor and that can be saved for the next RAW PPV. I can see the logic of doing the tag at Mania if you wanted to build to the next event but if you did that then Joe/HHH would probably need to go over at Mania and I expect Trips wants a Mania solo match.

They did Shield vs Evolution at PPV following Mania a few years back so may build to the Tag match there. Have Balor win at Mania despite Joe interfering and Balor makes save during beat down or Joe comes out and then Balor comes out to even the odds. That way Balor returns at Mania and you can debut Naka the next night. Maybe have Owens align with Joe/Trips and Naka with Balor/Rollins to set up 6 man match at next RAW PPV.

If Balor returns tonight - they could do the Tag next week on RAW and Joe/Trips win but Rollins gets revenge at Mania.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 9 months of basically no interaction between Triple H and Rollins, one would think they're not going to be done at Mania. Triple H and Stephanie need to have SOMETHING going on with an active talent and I definitely think we could see something with Triple H and his guys, Owens and Joe, versus Balor, Rollins, and Jericho.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The goal has always been to get this singles match at Mania, but health is obviously creating a need to have an audible or two in place. They want the big match on the big stage, but it can't be compromised because of a potential threat to Seth's long-term health. They'd be smart enough to know that they can still get a memorable impromptu tag match out of Mania and still possibly get the singles match down the road. Will that be a bummer to them because they didn't get their match at Mania? Yes, but that's not entirely their fault.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching tonight for the StroRo Show II primarily. Also curious about a few other things. Expecting a midget KO or bad Photoshop jobs for the "exposing the real KO" thing. Wondering if maybe the returning Emma gets added to the Women's Title match last minute...?

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Undertaker going to be there tonight? Aren't there only 2 Raw's left before Mania?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll probably use this RAW for Roman to call Taker out next week.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do have a match at WM. Wouldn't hurt for them to have a little interaction before the PPV.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Roman's line last week about being the guy who retired Undertaker was an interesting tease that they might add a stipulation to the match that Taker retires if he loses. Feels like they're running short on time to announce that stipulation, feels like it would have to be tonight if it's happening.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in Brooklyn, which should be a hot crowd, so I would think they'd want to consider bringing Taker in for that.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random, but I've noticed they're giving the women big segments recently. Always on one of the hours, often the 10:00 PM slot. I feel like 10:00 PM is probably the peak of the show's viewership, a lot of people tune out for the third hour. Anyone heard anything about the women drawing really good ratings? I don't hear nearly as much about quarter hour ratings anymore, used to hear all the time who was moving numbers.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    It's in Brooklyn, which should be a hot crowd, so I would think they'd want to consider bringing Taker in for that.
    The crowd is hot for Taker no matter where they are. They could be in Battle Creek, MI and the crowd will be hot for him.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The crowd is hot for Taker no matter where they are. They could be in Battle Creek, MI and the crowd will be hot for him.
    Well, yeah, haha. But it's a big market, so it makes sense to have him there. That was my main point.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Well, yeah, haha. But it's a big market, so it makes sense to have him there. That was my main point.
    True. I would imagine with Mania being 2 weeks away that he will make an appearance.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking the odds are higher that Taker shows up rather than Balor showing up. I'm getting more and more skeptical that he's involved at Mania, the more I think about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    I thought Roman's line last week about being the guy who retired Undertaker was an interesting tease that they might add a stipulation to the match that Taker retires if he loses. Feels like they're running short on time to announce that stipulation, feels like it would have to be tonight if it's happening.
    Yep, somehow no one is talking about that comment. It sure felt to me that he's going to ask Taker to put his career on the line.

That would add a TON of heat to that match from the fan's perspective.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just took it as the obvious....Taker's up there in age, he's had a multitude of injuries and we've heard the stories that the last couple years he's told Vince after the fact he was done. They're doing the whole "This is my yard now". Part of me is curious if Taker will have a big send off or if he'll do a Rock/Austin and just quietly "retire". If he does in fact get a send off and it's kayfabe with his character, Roman isn't the guy. I want to see it be Bray and they do some elaborate death angle.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Taker's career is on the line, I'd find justifiable reasoning for making that the main event of the card.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for shits and giggles they should do a career v. career match between the two. "This yard isn't big enough for the both of us". God damn that just screams JOHN CENA V. THE UNDERTAKER. But naw....Roman Reigns yayyyy.......

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I just took it as the obvious....Taker's up there in age, he's had a multitude of injuries and we've heard the stories that the last couple years he's told Vince after the fact he was done. They're doing the whole "This is my yard now". Part of me is curious if Taker will have a big send off or if he'll do a Rock/Austin and just quietly "retire". If he does in fact get a send off and it's kayfabe with his character, Roman isn't the guy. I want to see it be Bray and they do some elaborate death angle.
    That would be silly considering there is a hall of fame nowadays. It just wouldn't go over well in this day and age to do a death angle. You would think Taker will probably get inducted not too long after his retirement. I would also venture to bet he gets a good sendoff considering how many years he put in. I think Austin's career ending was sudden and not planned. Rock's career isn't really over. He literally just had a match last year, albeit for 4 seconds.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is 'Taker's last, so they may be served adding the stipulation to it for the heat, and for it to main event. That way, the heat goes off Reigns and onto respect for Undi once Reigns has got the job done. I would be pretty surprised if he's back for another go next year considering how beat up he has looked the last couple of times we've seen him. I feel considering the Flair-Michaels-Undertaker arc that he has to lose a retirement match.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be silly considering there is a hall of fame nowadays. It just wouldn't go over well in this day and age to do a death angle. You would think Taker will probably get inducted not too long after his retirement. I would also venture to bet he gets a good sendoff considering how many years he put in. I think Austin's career ending was sudden and not planned. Rock's career isn't really over. He literally just had a match last year, albeit for 4 seconds.
    It would be silly for 99% of the wrestler population, alive or dead. Undertaker.....Even "in this day and age", did you forget the Wyatt v. Taker/Kane storyline? Or what we just saw the last couple weeks with Bray. Or just Bray in general lol. But it's Undertaker. He's one of the very few who could get away with it. I don't think he's broken kayfabe as the Deadman. American Badass, yes, but not as the Deadman. I don't see him getting "retired" by Roman and then having a send off like Ric Flair did the next night on Raw, I just don't which is why I would love to see something where his retirement isn't the traditional route but something that fits his character.

Then he come out and be himself when he's inducted into the Hall of Fame in a couple years.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    I think this is 'Taker's last, so they may be served adding the stipulation to it for the heat, and for it to main event. That way, the heat goes off Reigns and onto respect for Undi once Reigns has got the job done. I would be pretty surprised if he's back for another go next year considering how beat up he has looked the last couple of times we've seen him. I feel considering the Flair-Michaels-Undertaker arc that he has to lose a retirement match.
    There is no getting any heat off Roman if Roman is the one who is Taker's last match. Roman is going to get booed out of the building and then we will praise the Deadman and continue to boo Roman even hard the next night for being Taker's last match.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    It would be silly for 99% of the wrestler population, alive or dead. Undertaker.....Even "in this day and age", did you forget the Wyatt v. Taker/Kane storyline? Or what we just saw the last couple weeks with Bray. Or just Bray in general lol. But it's Undertaker. He's one of the very few who could get away with it. I don't think he's broken kayfabe as the Deadman. American Badass, yes, but not as the Deadman. I don't see him getting "retired" by Roman and then having a send off like Ric Flair did the next night on Raw, I just don't which is why I would love to see something where his retirement isn't the traditional route but something that fits his character.

Then he come out and be himself when he's inducted into the Hall of Fame in a couple years.
    I see what you are saying. He is seen taking pictures with fans on twitter all the time. He doesn't break kayfabe often but he does once in a while. he is one of the few that really stand by his character. Anyway, Fanny Batter touched on it a bit but Flair-HBK-Taker retirement arc is valid so Taker losing his retirement match makes sense. They had a ceremony with Flair and HBK so I could see them doing one with Taker. Nothing wrong with breaking kayfabe in this day and age especially since the Taker character is done and retired anyway.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you are saying. He is seen taking pictures with fans on twitter all the time. He doesn't break kayfabe often but he does once in a while. he is one of the few that really stand by his character. Anyway, Fanny Batter touched on it a bit but Flair-HBK-Taker retirement arc is valid so Taker losing his retirement match makes sense. They had a ceremony with Flair and HBK so I could see them doing one with Taker. Nothing wrong with breaking kayfabe in this day and age especially since the Taker character is done and retired anyway.
    Yeah once in a blue moon I see pics of him with a fan or a celebrity in non-Taker gear but I mean even his wife keeps his image low key on her social media. Good thing he's so tall, a lot of neck down pictures on her Instagram.

Again I just think Taker's character, doing something wild like that would be welcomed with open arms. I'd love to go back and quote a lot of us during the Taker/Kane v. Wyatts feud that were jacked up about the supernatural elements being used. And with the Broken Hardy stuff popping off in a positive way, plus the Wyatt Family and how they're portrayed in the WWE, it definitely would be something to consider instead of just a regular retirement ceremony.

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anytime Dana Brook is on tv I'm in. She's so hot.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They may very well add the retirement stipulation to the Reigns/Taker match. If they do go that route, why wait until 13 days before the PPV to announce it? Just makes no sense.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfanatic View Post
    They may very well add the retirement stipulation to the Reigns/Taker match. If they do go that route, why wait until 13 days before the PPV to announce it? Just makes no sense.
    Edit because of an error on my part, haha.

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Taker has been having his last match for like a decade now. I'll believe it when I see it and it shouldn't be to fucking Roman Reigns.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can always make the Cruiserweight Title Match a Triple Threat.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Build feels kind of weak for a wrestlemania so far. hopefully they run some major angles tonight and try to heat up the big matches.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    They'll probably use this RAW for Roman to call Taker out next week.
    Gotta have the contract signing. I expect Taker to fuck with the StroRo Show II tonight and then they'll hype a contract signing segment for next week.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    There's a lot of things they could do, but there's two avenues in particular I see for Balor at mania...

One is having Finn Balor involve himself with Rollins/HHH/Joe, and setting up Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe...
    The other is having Finn Balor return at Wrestlemania and win the Andre Battle Royal...

Those are two ways they could get him on the show...

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sweet sweet Rancid Planet lovin tonight folks. I maaaaaay be back in time for the over run. We shall see.

At any rate. Rawk on raw thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's quitting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "When I shoved Mr Socko in HHH mouth... but not the worst thing someone's had shoved in their mouths by a WWE superstar this week."

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mick Foley should have fired Mr. Socko for his unbecoming contact last week...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy with "Raw is better" sign is clearly high.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fuck this. Homer Goes to College is on FXX.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Jesus, I am sick of Steph's reverse psychology bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Supposedly​before the show started lots of we want Paige and new day fucks chants.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mr. Socko cannot attack a woman, but Mrs. Socko...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Supposedly​before the show started lots of we want Paige and new day fucks chants.
    Hahaha that's amazing

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's ok sami's push is over.... right

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer-Belly View Post

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Love Sami...

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well damn, Sami coming out was a nice unexpected dude to confront Steph. I liked that. Joe vs. Zayn ought to be decent if they let it be a little less one sided than their last PPV match.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer-Belly View Post
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Definitely unexpected for Sami to come out. Just wonder if anything comes of it?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
    I'll always enjoy when Homer runs over the dean with his car.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Classic episode. Raw can't compete with season 3 Simpson antics!
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; March 20th, 2017 at 8:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    My mind isn't dirty enough to have thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Casey View Post
    Mr. Socko cannot attack a woman, but Mrs. Socko...
    Too bad she's been suspended for that sex tape where she has a three way with Santino's Cobra and Francesca.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't wrestlers know that if they run at Joe in the corner, he's just going to Uranage the shit out of them.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good match there. RAW's off to a good start.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't think anyone can stop joe..

well untill they book him against roman reigns

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    God I love me some Joe.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr sabu View Post
    don't think anyone can stop joe..

well untill they book him against roman reigns
    They already did on his first night. He won.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    They already did on his first night. He won.
    really, must have missed it

ok until next time he is against reigns

This face runs the place
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tuned in and I missed Joe/Sami..damn. Doesn't feel like it could get any better.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be Becky giving Mick a hug instead of Bayley. They've had a closer relationship. Curse you Brand Split!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Seth actually re-injured his knee, would he really be rehabbing already?

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I hate Cory Graves. There I said it.

This face runs the place
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets see if Charlotte can drag Dana to something decent

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    I hate Cory Graves. There I said it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dana's beating Charlotte tonight. I can smell it.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I reinjuried my arm and did rebah a few days later.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're doing a nice job blurring the reality of this Rollins' injury stuff. Getting the doctor dude on there was a nice way to sell the legitimacy and the guy did a pretty solid job, good facial expressions on the Mania question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    This kind of over-analyzation is not good for your health.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    He tore his MCL...
    Which depending on severity can be rehabbed in weeks...

http://www.sportsmd.com/knee-injurie...gament-injury/

Medial collateral ligament treatment for an athlete rarely requires surgical intervention. Usually rest and anti-inflammatory medications followed by rehabilitation will allow patients to resume their previous level of activity. All MCL injuries, however, are not created equal. Therefore, the time for an athlete to return-to-play is highly variable and dependent on the severity of the injury.

Grade I injuries usually resolve without complication. They are typically managed with rest, ice, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications until the knee is pain-free to examination or routine activities. Most athletes with a grade I MCL tear will be able to return to their sport within 1-2 weeks following their injury.

When a grade II MCL tear occurs, a hinged knee brace is commonly used to protect the knee from valgus forces. Nonoperative treatment also ensues with icing, nonsteroidal medications, and controlled rehabilitation. Athletes with a grade II injury can return to activity once they are not having pain to palpation or stressing of the MCL with a valgus force. Athletes can often return to sports within 3-4 weeks after their injury, but may remain in a protective hinged brace with contact sports.

When a grade III injury occurs, the pain usually significant in the acute post-injury period. Athletes usually require a hinged brace locked in extension and crutches to protect against weightbearing for 1 to 2 weeks. As the pain resolves, the brace can be unlocked to allow range-of-motion as tolerated. Gradual weightbearing can be initiated as well. Once the athlete can comfortably flex the knee to 100 degrees, elliptical and stationary bicycle riding can begin. Light running can begin once the athlete has regained their quadriceps strength compared to the opposite side, and sporting activity can follow as long as the athlete remains pain-free. Complete rehabilitation from a grade III MCL tear can range from 6 weeks to 4 months.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    They're doing a nice job blurring the reality of this Rollins' injury stuff. Getting the doctor dude on there was a nice way to sell the legitimacy and the guy did a pretty solid job, good facial expressions on the Mania question.
    I just worry that this means they're going to do some sort of brawl segment rather than an actual match. An "unsanctioned street fight" like HBK vs. Triple H at SummerSlam '02 would work fine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This way it'll be an 'unsanctioned street fight' like HHH/HBK way back when (2002?)

This face runs the place
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp....they have slowed this down greatly. LOL We Want Paige

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Weird match.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's getting boring to see steph and trips every week no wonder smackdown is better

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

This face runs the place
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats it...one boot

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is the big star backstage

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was odd. Was like they said ok end it because of the chants.