Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5070909899100
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: 2017 NFL Thread

Intercontinental Champion
    Mike and Mike were discussing this topic this morning and they stated that the Jaguars are not even considering Kap, one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Fro, Chris Scott, have you got yourselves a PS4 yet?

https://forums.rajah.com/showthread....44#post7907644
    No, but I'm still considering it. Would I need to get in before you start the league up? When does Madden 18 release?

The console seems pretty cheap now ($285 on amazon for the 500GB model). I would probably get Madden, NBA2K, Star Wars Battlefront, and a FPS game (not sure which - would need to do some research).

August 25.

I would recommend picking up MLB The Show. Best game for PS4.

Fantasy-wise, how would you rank these 6 RB's? This would be my order but there's a lot of ways you could go (ESPN rankings have Gordon tops of this bunch).

Devonta Freeman
    Jordan Howard
    Jay Ajayi
    Melvin Gordon
    Demarco Murray
    Leonard Fournette

1. Freeman - #1 back with big payday
    2. Gordon - ton of opportunity in a high octane offense
    3. Murray - would be #1 if not for age and Henry
    4. Howard - if offense performs, he could easily be #1
    5. Ajayi - not sold on him
    6. Fournette - excellent player on a bad offense

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Badger View Post
    Mike and Mike were discussing this topic this morning and they stated that the Jaguars are not even considering Kap, one bit.
    Blake Bortles may be a garbage quarterback, but at least he stands up during the national anthem.

As for those RBs, I'd probably go:

1) Freeman (Atlanta will score tons, lots of redzone opportunities, will be winning and killing clock by running the ball)
    2) Gordon (narrowly, but I like San Diego's offense and he catches the ball)
    3) Murray (reliable workhorse, expect a decent season from Tennessee. Downside is Henry will start eating into his workload)
    4) Ajai (Steady guy)
    5) Howard (Really like him, but Chicago blows)
    6) Fournette (Obvious talent, but Jacksonville is going to be behind and throwing. Maybe that translates to garbage time TDs?)
    Last edited by The Law; Yesterday at 9:58 AM.

Gordon's injury risk (played 14 and 13 games his first two seasons) and having never cracked 4 YPC are what make me knock him down, but people are high on him. 419 receiving yards in only 13 games last year so he's a big dual threat.

Intercontinental Champion BigAle's Avatar
    I live life on the edge...I tell angry women to relax
    Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    As for those RBs, I'd probably go:

1) Freeman (Atlanta will score tons, lots of redzone opportunities, will be winning and killing clock by running the ball)
    2) Gordon (narrowly, but I like San Diego's offense and he catches the ball)
    3) Murray (reliable workhorse, expect a decent season from Tennessee. Downside is Henry will start eating into his workload)
    4) Ajai (Steady guy)
    5) Howard (Really like him, but Chicago blows)
    6) Fournette (Obvious talent, but Jacksonville is going to be behind and throwing. Maybe that translates to garbage time TDs?)
    Yeah, I'd agree with this. Gordon and Freeman are interchangeable to me just because of how high powered their respective offenses are.

I'd be happy if either fall to 12 to me. I cannot wait to draft. Two more weeks. Mock drafts are fun but I can't wait for the season to start.

World Champion
    Wow, Gordon had more touches last year in 13 games than Freeman had in 16. That's even with San Diego sucking last year and always being behind. They really feed him the rock. Looking at the Chargers roster none of the other running backs seem likely to push him for playing time. Whereas Tevin Coleman deserves touches in Atlanta.

Still leaning Freeman because Gordon has missed some games, but there's a lot to like about Gordon's situation. Fantasy football is about opportunities, and he's likely to get a ton of them.

Atlanta tried too hard to get Tevin Coleman involved in their offense last year. I doubt that happens this year, or they would have never paid Freeman the money they chucked at him.

Thread Information