Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 626343536

Thread: WWE Mae Young Classic

LOL,LIKE IDK CATS. Peter Griffin's Avatar
    I think the second option is the most likely.

The Final Chapter Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    So who wants to take bets on signees? Wonderful news about Baszler. I saw it coming, but it would have been an outright shame to leave her off the roster. A good number of the tournament participants were already signed. Xia Li, Abbey Laith, Bianca Belair, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Reina Gonzalez, Rhea Ripley, Sage Beckett, Sarah Logan, Taynara Conti, Vanessa Bourne, and Zeda(Damn). So I don't know if they have much more room to sign more than maybe four more. I bet they end up going with Piper and Candice for sure, but I can see Mia Yim and Mercedes Martinez being a priority. I would love Toni Storm, but I get the sneaky feeling she was tournament-exclusive. Jazzy Gabert needs to be seriously looked at.

I'm predicting Piper, Candice, and Gabert for sure as sooner signings, but I can see the other three getting contracts a few years later.

They better sign Jazzy or I'm putting together a crew to storm Stamford...

Intercontinental Champion
    Regardless if they're already in the NXT pipeline:
    Belair
    LaRae
    Kai
    Gabert
    Sane
    Evans
    Martinez
    Yim
    Niven
    Evers
    Ripley
    Deeb
    Baszler
    Blanchard
    Storm

Clearly that's too many, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    They better sign Jazzy or I'm putting together a crew to storm Stamford...
    Pretty sure she was already signed before the MYC finished. I remember Meltzer mentioning her name when he went through who was signed.

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Regardless if they're already in the NXT pipeline:
    Belair
    LaRae
    Kai
    Gabert
    Sane
    Evans
    Martinez
    Yim
    Niven
    Evers
    Ripley
    Deeb
    Baszler
    Blanchard
    Storm

Clearly that's too many, haha.
    I don't think so. I missed this post but I made a comment in the Women's thread that they should be looking to beef up the main roster if they want to have tag-team titles or just to get some fresh faces in the mix. Weed out the garbage in both NXT and WWE. I'm sorry Liv Morgan but you're just not good, at all, probably because you're too busy worrying about doing it for the grams. But you look at that last and the WWE are definitely not shy about snatching up talent to prevent other promotions from having really really good wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Pretty sure she was already signed before the MYC finished. I remember Meltzer mentioning her name when he went through who was signed.
    Yeah, i just saw a blurb on Jazzy's wikipedia article that said she was signed but it was basically someone plugging a youtube channel or something while mentioning Meltzer saying it, so i was skeptical. Would be curious what that list is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I don't think so. I missed this post but I made a comment in the Women's thread that they should be looking to beef up the main roster if they want to have tag-team titles or just to get some fresh faces in the mix. Weed out the garbage in both NXT and WWE. I'm sorry Liv Morgan but you're just not good, at all, probably because you're too busy worrying about doing it for the grams. But you look at that last and the WWE are definitely not shy about snatching up talent to prevent other promotions from having really really good wrestlers.
    Liv never impressed me. Her Gal Pal, Peyton Royce, is much better.

Thread Information