Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestlers and Tattoos

Wrestlers and Tattoos

So has an ink lover myself, I find other peoples choice of tattoos very interesting.

Tattoos is and always has been a big thing in wrestling, it can completely change a wrestlers look good or bad!

Wrestling industry has always had people with amazing ink designs, but there are some horrible tats out there too!

Here are a few notable ones for me, see if you guys can come up with anything.

The Good.

Batistas, Brocks and Mysterios back tattoos are pretty immense, Love CM Punks chest ink and Takers sleeves have always given him "the look"

Orton would not be Orton without his amazing sleeves!

The Bad.

ADR tat on his arm is awful, JBL, Maven and Michael Cole all had similar. Batitistas tattoo around his belly button (seriously) what was he thinking and Brocks (I know he is in MMA now) sword on chest is hidous!

The Ugly.
    Rays Cross around his neck his whack, AJ styles "AJ" on the side and Bam Bams head tattoos!

I love Alberto Del Rio's back tattoos. I used to be all about sleeves and shit, but i've grown to like the simple look of a few, small, well-placed tats and ADR having 1 on each shoulderblade is very cool looking.

I much prefer it to something stupid like Shannon Moore geting A BIG RED SQUIGGLE down his arm for lulz.

Not really into the tatt look because I automatically think of being 65 and how sad those tatts will look, especially the sleeves.

But Taker's tatts fit because he has the whole biker thing going. But I don't understand why a good looking guy like Orton would get all of those on his arms.

Not a big fan of Ortons Tribal designs, the one across his shoulders looks bad, o.o and Mr Anderson's too!

My dad pinned Bob Backlund. Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    When it comes to Brock's Sword he said he woke up one morning and it was there, he had no memory of the night before and having it done.

Intercontinental Champion terencestamp7's Avatar
    Bam Bam's head tattoo was awesome.

I do not like Rosa's tattoo.

You should get all of your friends' names tattooed on you.

A True Community Fella nerfherder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terencestamp7 View Post
    Bam Bam's head tattoo was awesome.

I agree. It was his defining characteristic to make him not just another big man. Well that and his immense moonsault.

Could you imagine Bam Bam without it? Or with hair? Weiiird.

I dig Punks and MVPs tattoos. I also liked Umagas. Santino also has some cool ink.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Not really into the tatt look because I automatically think of being 65 and how sad those tatts will look, especially the sleeves.

But Taker's tatts fit because he has the whole biker thing going. But I don't understand why a good looking guy like Orton would get all of those on his arms.
    I've never understood this argument. Every old dude with tattoos i've ever seen had looked fucking awesome.

Thread Information