Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA going down the toilet

Somebody get this freakin duck away from me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmpunkisecw View Post
    I'm really fcuk'd off with TNA at the moment probably more than ever. There is no storyline development whatsoever.
    They call a lot of audibles but for the most part they do have a grand plan. There's a lot of cases where the story just never gets hot (Joe/Dinero for 1).

They always copy WWE (Sting promo was a joke), even getting most of their released wrestlers.
    Poke fun of WWE for no reason whatsoever? Yes. Copy is a stretch of the truth. They've let their established stars basically be the same thing they were in the E because that's what their fans, all 27 of us left, identify with.

The last time I enjoyed the company was when the Pope won an 8man tournament which served a purpose and made some sense.

Now, TNA just seems to have gone backwards and you have Anderson sitting in a room with Hogan, Hardy etc and just act like all normal wtf?
    Pope was riding high with momentum, but all jokes aside, I'm convinced feuding with Abyss sucks all the heat out of you. And I actually don't get the issue people have with Anderson in a room w/ Immortal. They had a tag match coming up & Hogan has said he likes him for business. Vince hated Mankind but knew he'd do what was asked of him, especially if it meant taking out Austin.

Where's Abyss? Desmond Wolfe, etc etc and after seeing one of the best promos ever between Lethal and Flair where the hell is Jay Lethal? Who decided to keep on employing Bubba Ray and Devon and give them a feud with build? who cares what happens do we get to see D-Von's Nan and Grandad or something?
    Abyss was "killed" and he's selling the beating. Wolfe has an illness that was the reported reason why he wasn't in WWE originally (I take it you don't visit this side of the tracks...err... forums often). Lethal's spot as top face is currently Kazarian's; debate all you want on who's better but it makes sense for Kaz to be there if Fortune is made to be a big f'n deal. And you may not like it, but the Dudley storyline is probably the most entertaining story in the promotion. It's not exactly HBK/Bret in there, but Ray has a god given talent of making you think he's the biggest POS that exists.

Why not give Joe and Pope a proper feud, what the hell is Kurt Angle employed for? to look at his kids being looked after by another guy.
    If it drew legitimate heat, if Joe was in shape and Pope worked the story better, then it would be on PPV.

Jeff Hardy summed up TNA last night to me and Sting probably thought fuck, I could have been at Wrestlemania next month instead of this shit - same goes for Angle too.

Rant over, my first on this site Everrrrrr.
    Is there proof that Sting wanted to go to WWE or vice versa, they wanted to sign him? Let's be real, in WWE's PG world, how many kids are gonna identify with the Icon, Sting, who despite his legendary status, hasn't ran wild with the Little Stingers across the country in a decade. He & Angle seem content in making a decent amount of money while working some 5-6 dates a month with time to be with their family. All of a sudden, 2 guys with the combined age of 93 are willing to be on the road 200 dates a year again?

Again, TNA is faaaaaaaarr from perfect but think things in perspective before you post. 1/2 of your complaints could be solved via Wikipedia.

Who decided to keep on employing Bubba Ray and Devon and give them a feud with build? who cares what happens do we get to see D-Von's Nan and Grandad or something?
    First of all hi, i'm Cewsh. You seem like a good sort and its cool to see you posting in here.

Second of all I care. I care very much indeed. Especially since it is the only storyline of any substance whatsoever currently being run by TNA.

Banned
    PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You have yet to make a worthwhile post. Make another like this and you're done.

Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system... Except for facism, which is absolute... Also man sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikek2118 View Post
    Last nights pay-per-view shows what is really wrong with TNA. First off, enough with these high paid, "athletes". I use that term so very loosely, because they are spoiled primadonnas that don't even perform at any sort of high level anymore. They are purely actors in the new Vince McMahon era of the former sport. Jeff Hardy's state of mind????? I weep for the poor guy that has a bank account that is far superior to the working class folks that pay to see him do what he is paid top do. If it is too much, go to Burger King and flip burgers pal. Which leads me to my next point. Srcond, the lack of intelligence to use the true performers that blow your mind in the ring. Guys that make you say, " no way, how the hell did he possibly just do that and still get back up!!!" Guys like Saban, Shelley, A.J., Gen Me, Wolfe, Douglas, Lethal, and about a million other guys that are just too many too name. You know these guys, you watch them perform every other month, once in a while. We call them, "wrestlers", I know, how silly, wrestlers in the soap world of what used to be wrestling. My adrenaline hits overdrive when I watch the Guns tear it up. Have you seen these friggin, psychos???? LOLOL I've been beaten to death with hearing of the ladder matches, and TLC matches of old. Yawn, sorry, anybody ever watch the Guns and Gen Me????????? Umm, the whole damn arena is a weapon, talk about "Pure" athleticism. Thirdly, ummmm, the "writers", and I use this loosely. Time to go, this isn't 1980, 1990 anymore. You guys can't write even amusing story-lines anymore. Considering that I know what to expect before it even happens, and it is rehash, rehash, rehash. Hell, now it's the Jersey shore. LOLOLOL Really? Really? God help us. Try focusing more opn the wrestling that wrestling fans pay to go see, and leave unreality T.V. to all the useless shows and networks that hop on that bandwagon and choke it till its pointless crap. Well, this is my rant. I love TNA, it is got the potential to really go farther then WWE ever can. They are stuck in that soap opera crap that they built their show on. TNA, has the ability to bring better quality, high octane wrestling back to the people. Just get rid of over paid leeches that just drain the resources out of it to feed like "Hollywood", I had one move and one catch phrase Hogan. Why would you want a guy that could never actually wrestle, to be in charge of a wrestling brand??????? He's as bad as the Nexus, who have proven you can spend an hour of peoples lives, just giving someone a clothesline. YAWN!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL This is my rant, and I hope that people will take time to post their rants and ideas. The people know what they want to see, and be entertained by. Thanks guys. TNA, throw it up!
    I'm going to translate this...

Last night's Pay-Per-View showed what is really wrong with TNA right now.

- First of all, there's far too much reliance on high paid name brand talent who just cannot wrestle up to par anymore. Wrestlers in TNA have become mostly actors instead of athletes. Jeff Hardy showed up in no condition to perform, and that is completely unacceptable.

- Secondly, TNA is failing to utilize their best performers. They have a wealth of exciting talent that they could draw upon, but they don't use these guys nearly as much as they should.

- Thirdly, the program is poorly written and often composed of cliches we've seen elsewhere. They spent a lot of time and effort on the Jersey Shore storyline, and they have nothing to show for it.

Don't get me wrong, I love TNA. They have the talent and resources to really take off. It feels like the company is being drained of its lifeblood by guys like Hulk Hogan, who have really added nothing to the product, and have actually managed to detract from it.

I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the current state of TNA, the PPV, and anything else I've talked about here. Thank you.

Every town has an Elm St. LarryLuv's Avatar
    Last night's Pay-Per-View showed what is really wrong with TNA right now.

- First of all, there's far too much reliance on high paid name brand talent who just cannot wrestle up to par anymore. Wrestlers in TNA have become mostly actors instead of athletes. Jeff Hardy showed up in no condition to perform, and that is completely unacceptable.

- Secondly, TNA is failing to utilize their best performers. They have a wealth of exciting talent that they could draw upon, but they don't use these guys nearly as much as they should.

- Thirdly, the program is poorly written and often composed of cliches we've seen elsewhere. They spent a lot of time and effort on the Jersey Shore storyline, and they have nothing to show for it.

Don't get me wrong, I love TNA. They have the talent and resources to really take off. It feels like the company is being drained of its lifeblood by guys like Hulk Hogan, who have really added nothing to the product, and have actually managed to detract from it.

I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the current state of TNA, the PPV, and anything else I've talked about here. Thank you.
    strong breakdown, Bill.

Seems like these "random thoughts" have been a theme of posts for 5 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    I don't follow TNA closely enough but that's sad that Shelley's injured - MCMG are one of the reasons I do watch TNA when I can. How long is he out for?
    Here's the No DQ news report on Shelley's injury from Jan. 18th- http://nodq.com/tna/297337034.shtml

It doesn't say how long he will be out but I'm sure you can get an idea if you find out how long a broken collarbone needs to heal.

Jeff Hardy summed up TNA last night to me and Sting probably thought fuck, I could have been at Wrestlemania next month instead of this shit - same goes for Angle too.
    I'm pretty sure Angle has said in the past WWE's schedule almost killed him so I'm not exactly sure how eager he would be to go back there. I guess it depends if Vince McMahon would be willing to give him an Undertaker-esque schedule.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    You have yet to make a worthwhile post. Make another like this and you're done.
    ohhh noooo. a banning whats that going to do

Intercontinental Champion terencestamp7's Avatar
    It's unfortunate. I thought Steiner was going to save TNA, but that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormammu View Post
    ohhh noooo. a banning whats that going to do
    That's enough. Right?

Thread Information