Page 1138 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 1386381038108811081128113611371138
Results 11,371 to 11,378 of 11378

Thread: WWE Womens Wrestling Discussion

I think the smart fans are sympathetic toward her and the shit booking and everyone else still loves her. Might have been more of a Cena/Roman boo, like "Boo this fucking shitty booking of this person" lol

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyRocks View Post
    I love that there was another small hint of a Bayley vs Sasha feud in the fatal 5 way! Even though it was just a few seconds worth, it reminded me why I would love to see those two go at it in a really long feud (with or without the title). Also loved that there was a huge boo when Bayley was eliminated. Glad to see she seems to be on the road (though it may be a very long road) to regaining some positive momentum again.
    Yeah, it might have more to do with the smark fans not being there too.

Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    Yeah, it might have more to do with the smark fans not being there too.
    Or as I said, the smark fans are sympathetic toward Bayley in the aftermath of that shit Bliss feud and respect that it was just them booing the shitty direction of Bayley. Just like they boo Roman or Cena. Not because people want to see them go heel or retire (some do, very few but some). No, it's a response to the creative direction. I mean, Bliss was getting cheered on Raw. Why? She came out looking smokin hot with her tits on point. It's not hard to get a male dominated crowd/product to cheer the hotter of 2 women. And NXT is like 90% smark, they loved Bayley.

Could be a ton of factors with Bayley, to be honest. But I was really happy that the crowd was vocally upset that she had been eliminated.

Also, I hope to be proven wrong and Mickie wins the title in a few weeks. I am ready for Bliss to eventually be a tweener/face, where she will (likely) shine more as an in ring competitor, because right now she is not enjoyable to watch from a wrestling POV.

Really hoping that at least she doesn't cleanly beat Mickie, but if history tells us anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Or as I said, the smark fans are sympathetic toward Bayley in the aftermath of that shit Bliss feud and respect that it was just them booing the shitty direction of Bayley. Just like they boo Roman or Cena. Not because people want to see them go heel or retire (some do, very few but some). No, it's a response to the creative direction. I mean, Bliss was getting cheered on Raw. Why? She came out looking smokin hot with her tits on point. It's not hard to get a male dominated crowd/product to cheer the hotter of 2 women. And NXT is like 90% smark, they loved Bayley.
    Smark fans are ruining wrestling. If they want to boo a creative direction then boo when HHH takes his ego trip at NXT. There is zero reason to boo Bayley for something beyond her control.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyRocks View Post
    Could be a ton of factors with Bayley, to be honest. But I was really happy that the crowd was vocally upset that she had been eliminated.

Also, I hope to be proven wrong and Mickie wins the title in a few weeks. I am ready for Bliss to eventually be a tweener/face, where she will (likely) shine more as an in ring competitor, because right now she is not enjoyable to watch from a wrestling POV.

Really hoping that at least she doesn't cleanly beat Mickie, but if history tells us anything...
    I'm not saying she can't pull it off but her face act in NXT was generic as fuck. *Wink. Smile. Blow kisses. Twirl hair* As a heel she's the best thing Raw has until they finally grow a set and turn Sasha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    I'm not saying she can't pull it off but her face act in NXT was generic as fuck. *Wink. Smile. Blow kisses. Twirl hair* As a heel she's the best thing Raw has until they finally grow a set and turn Sasha.
    I agree that Alexa is a hell of a heel in terms of attitude, acting, and mic work, but her in ring work/booking is awful. I stand by my opinion that I think Bliss is capable of having better than decent wrestling matches, but since her MR debut, I have been mostly underwhelmed to borderline offended by her in ring work/booking. I'm certainly not expecting a five star match out of Bliss every time, but as this cowardice heel persona, her in ring skills at least appear to be far below that of Sasha, Bayley, Emma, Mickie, and Asuka.

I'm rooting to always be wowed by Bliss, but I usually am just bored by her in ring work. Sorry if that offends anyone!

I really think she could be a superstar "no nonsense" face if booked the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    Smark fans are ruining wrestling. If they want to boo a creative direction then boo when HHH takes his ego trip at NXT. There is zero reason to boo Bayley for something beyond her control.
    Smark fans are keeping wrestling alive. Smark fans stop watching, Raw's probably draws maybe 200,000 viewers a week because it'd just be kids and most aren't even allowed to stay up for the 2nd and 3rd hour so they'd have a 1 hour Raw and 1 hour Smackdown. Imagine the crowds if we all stopped watching wrestling. Imagine the pay for the wrestlers without the Network subscriptions that is predominantly "smark fans". It's almost impossible these days to not be a smart mark.

Why does Triple H get the blame? And the funny thing is, it is directed toward him and anyone else lumped in with "creative". The reason they're booing a bad segment with Bayley is to let the people backstage know it's bad. Triple H shows up in NXT to give Asuka flowers and you think that's the time for a fan to go "BOO FOR BAYLEY BOOOOOO FOR HER BOOKING!!"

Thread Information