Page 2630 of 2630 FirstFirst ... 163021302530258026002620262826292630
Results 26,291 to 26,297 of 26297

Thread: News & Notes Thread - *news must have sources**no subscription content*

Quote Originally Posted by Beer-Belly View Post
    Shelton feuding or tagging with Gable could be fun. I think he still has something to offer.
    Them tagging crossed my mind, but I want to see how Gable does on his own.

Intercontinental Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Them tagging crossed my mind, but I want to see how Gable does on his own.
    I guess the question becomes, are they willing to find out? It's really up to them on if they're interested on giving him any kind of time as a solo act. He had the strong performance with Rusev like two weeks ago and then was invisible until being fodder Tuesday. I guess we'll see how it shakes out for him on Tuesday with a clean slate.

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I guess the question becomes, are they willing to find out? It's really up to them on if they're interested on giving him any kind of time as a solo act. He had the strong performance with Rusev like two weeks ago and then was invisible until being fodder Tuesday. I guess we'll see how it shakes out for him on Tuesday with a clean slate.
    I'm not reading too much into the fodder thing as no doubt they wanted to give Rusev some credibility with Orton at Summerslam. Although a bit odd they ended the Rusev rematch abruptly mind you,

Styles put Gable over strong on Talking Smack after their match though so hopefully they give him more opportunities to shine.

World Champion
    I think Gable and Jordan are back together as a team by the end of the year. Jordan's singles push is going to bomb, they'll drop the thing about him being Kurt's son.

Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    I think Gable and Jordan are back together as a team by the end of the year. Jordan's singles push is going to bomb, they'll drop the thing about him being Kurt's son.
    Nah, it's going to tie in with something involving Triple H and Stephanie. I think Angle vs. Triple H is probably a lock for WrestleMania.

Kurt's Other, Blacker Son Spudz Mackenzie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    Nah. They'll probably have Jordan feud with Triple H. Have Triple H beat him. And then Jordan turns on Angle and aligns himself with Triple H. Then we get Triple H/Angle at Wrestlemania.

Intercontinental Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post

Anyway, my favourite Shelton match has to be the match with HBK. Great match and the SCM while Shelton was in mid-air was amazing. Wonder if he'll end up on Raw to interact with Angle.
    I was in the crowd that night. One of my biggest mid-match mark out moments that I've seen in person.

My others:

Hardyz return at Mania this year
    Big Show/Strowman breaking the ring at Raw
    Orton's curb stomp RKO at Mania 31
    Rollins cashing in that night against Lesnar/Roman

Thread Information