Page 574 of 574 FirstFirst ... 74474524544564572573574
Results 5,731 to 5,733 of 5733

Thread: Game of Thrones *TV Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Dingle View Post
    I think this season will lead to the storming of King's Landing and the defeat of Cersei, and set-up next season as the massive war against the White Walkers.
    That would be so boring though. We're going to need some living, talking villains next season, not just humans vs walkers. But as others have said maybe Cersei does bite it this season and Littlefinger becomes the main villain somehow.

I honestly have no idea how this will be wrapped up, and that's a great thing. I don't envy D&D in trying to figure out how to satisfy the audience. I trust GRRM will come up with a good ending but I just hope he gets it out before he dies.

Bah...talking is overrated. We are also under the impression that the Night's King or his court, don't talk. Defeating the White Walkers will lead to someone turning to try to get to the Throne maybe Sansa or even Varys. If we get rid of Littlefinger and Ceresi, but keep Jamie then I am ok with it.

Speaking of which, I feel like there could be a "holy fuck" moment coming when a White Walker finally does speak. I doubt they would speak to each other but I could see the Night King speaking to a human character at some point. I mean I don't see why they should be truly mute.

Thread Information