User Tag List

Page 1037 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 10271033103410351036103710381039104010411047 ... LastLast
Results 103,601 to 103,700 of 108985

Thread: ***Official*** English Football Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it too harsh that I would cut Alberto Moreno from the Liverpool squad just for that horrible decision/shot? How greedy can you be! Two wide open runners on either side and an empty goal and he shoots from halfway. What a jackass!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Fucking hell, how much of a bell end is Kelvin Mackenzie? I thought he couldn't sink lower after Hillsborough but he has managed it. What a cunt.
    The worst of the worst that rat.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post
    Is it too harsh that I would cut Alberto Moreno from the Liverpool squad just for that horrible decision/shot? How greedy can you be! Two wide open runners on either side and an empty goal and he shoots from halfway. What a jackass!
    No it's not harsh but look at it how he seen it, he's not liked by us, he's shite, hardly plays, the goal our fans were behind and he thought he could've been the hero.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Spurs win the league now.

Simon
    Don't think it will happen. I think we're capable of doing our bit (although our run-in is tough) but I don't think Chelsea will drop enough points. Maybe, just maybe, if we win all our remaining games, but otherwise unlikely.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't even let it sneak into your head mate, it's not happening.

Simon
    Yeah I know. I just hope it doesn't go the same way as last season where we were never that close, dropped a couple of points when it was more or less over and then got accused of bottling it.

I genuinely believe that short of big investment in other teams, we really could win it next year. We're the best team in the league IMO and I don't see us losing anyone important in the summer.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    6 months ago you were negative on Spurs chances. If the league started tomorrow who would you have as favourite to win it?

Simon
    Oh us for sure. But we're four points behind with a more difficult run in.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yeah I know. I just hope it doesn't go the same way as last season where we were never that close, dropped a couple of points when it was more or less over and then got accused of bottling it.

I genuinely believe that short of big investment in other teams, we really could win it next year. We're the best team in the league IMO and I don't see us losing anyone important in the summer.
    I read some of the number that key players at Spurs are on and wince. Eriksson on 70k a week as an example, Levy is going to have to raise the wage limit if Spurs are to keep their key players IMO

Simon
    Think Lloris and Kane are the only ones getting £100k a week or more. Individual wage info is usually pretty vague but our total wage bill is much lower than those around us. If clubs start throwing big wages at our players we will have a decision to make.

Andy
    They'll go if the big offers come in, Spurs are no different to anyone else. City, United, Chelsea and possibly Everton and Liverpool are likely to spend big in the summer you'd think.

Simon
    We won't sell our big players to anyone in the PL at this point. Arsenal, Chelsea and United are no-gos for obvious reasons, I don't think anyone would want to leave us for Liverpool right now and if City were able to offer huge money for any of our top players I imagine Levy would flush out big money from a foreign club.

I'm not worried about anyone going this summer, but realistically next year we might have a fight to keep Pochettino if Madrid or one of the other big clubs want him. Alli has openly said he wants to play abroad so we might lose him one day if he keeps developing, but that is a way off yet. The only ones that I think could go medium-term (ie next summer) are Eriksen, Lloris and maybe Toby and Dembele, and I'm not especially worried about any of them going. But obviously this is all working on the assumption that we continue to grow and improve...if we regress next year and finish outside the CL, there are a lot of very good players in the squad who might think it was time to move on. Keep moving forward and we have nothing to worry about right now.

Simon
    I'm interested to see what Everton will do. From the rumours going around it looks like they recognise they can't compete with the top clubs even now they're minted, but they might hoover up the best of the rest in the PL - I've seen Keane, Gibson and Van Dijk (unlikely) linked today and they are supposedly interested in Calum Wilson, Sigurdsson if Barkley goes...the big problem will be replacing Lukaku obviously.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the feeling Kane would've moved last season if it was going to happen. He seems like he'd rather help push Spurs on than move to another EPL team that's arguably only slightly better than where he's at right now. Of course offering a crazy contract would change everything but I'd imagine the top teams would rather spend that crazy money on someone else. Lloris is probably the only one Spurs fans should be worried about trying to keep. If any top team loses a keeper (like either De Gea or Courtois to Madrid), Lloris is the one everyone will turn to for the replacement.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We won't sell our big players to anyone in the PL at this point. Arsenal, Chelsea and United are no-gos for obvious reasons, I don't think anyone would want to leave us for Liverpool right now and if City were able to offer huge money for any of our top players I imagine Levy would flush out big money from a foreign club.

I'm not worried about anyone going this summer, but realistically next year we might have a fight to keep Pochettino if Madrid or one of the other big clubs want him. Alli has openly said he wants to play abroad so we might lose him one day if he keeps developing, but that is a way off yet. The only ones that I think could go medium-term (ie next summer) are Eriksen, Lloris and maybe Toby and Dembele, and I'm not especially worried about any of them going. But obviously this is all working on the assumption that we continue to grow and improve...if we regress next year and finish outside the CL, there are a lot of very good players in the squad who might think it was time to move on. Keep moving forward and we have nothing to worry about right now.
    Why are United a no go? Huge amounts of cash that Spurs do not have

Andy

It's not just that they might be interested in your players, it's that they will all think they've underachieved this year (apart from Chelsea and Everton) and that they should be finishing above you.

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    I get the feeling Kane would've moved last season if it was going to happen. He seems like he'd rather help push Spurs on than move to another EPL team that's arguably only slightly better than where he's at right now. Of course offering a crazy contract would change everything but I'd imagine the top teams would rather spend that crazy money on someone else. Lloris is probably the only one Spurs fans should be worried about trying to keep. If any top team loses a keeper (like either De Gea or Courtois to Madrid), Lloris is the one everyone will turn to for the replacement.
    Lloris won't go to any of the top (, top) clubs because he can't use his feet. Madrid, Barca, Bayern won't go near him. United would probably want him but - answering Romford's question - we won't sell to United any more. Since Berbatov. Even when there was a sizeable gap between us we wouldn't sell to them, and that's doubly so now that we're competing with them for the same targets.

Andy - there are five teams that 'should' finish above us, but we won't sell to them. If we lose any of our important players this summer (and I don't think we will - Lamela is the only one that I suspect might go, and while I hope he stays I don't think he would be an enormous loss given we've improved without him - it will be to foreign clubs.

The only players I see realistically leaving this summer are Wimmer, Sissoko, Nkoudou and Janssen. The only one I'm sure will go is Sissoko.
    Last edited by Simon; April 17th, 2017 at 5:07 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell, how much of a bell end is Kelvin Mackenzie? I thought he couldn't sink lower after Hillsborough but he has managed it. What a cunt.
    The racism stuff is a bit weird. It's like someone is lumping it all in.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Ugo Ehiogu has died. Shit.
    Last edited by Murphy; April 21st, 2017 at 4:35 AM.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brutal. I'll never forget him scoring an overhead kick against us in the old firm. RIP.

The Rosk
    No way

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Remember his first goal for England. A well deserved call-up it was at the time too. Thinking it was 2001. Really shitty news.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell, I saw he'd been taken ill yesterday but jesus. RIP.

The Rosk
    Well, I just shed tears at work. Didn't expect that.

Ugo played a massive role in the defence in my favourite ever Villa team to watch (Bosnich/Charles/Wright/Southgate/McGrath/Ugo/Townsend/Taylor/Draper/Milosevic/Yorke). His shielding the ball out of play like the strongest fucker in the world in front of me at the Holte End was a weekly occurrence. Sounds like a random thing to remember, but it always stuck out in my head growing up.

This is really fucking shite. I bloody loved Ugo and when he left to go to Boro I broke a little bit.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    One of my absolute faves growing up, RIP.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I've always had a soft spot for Villa. First club team I saw play, against Inter Milan. Must have been the Uefa Cup. Villa couldn't get the one goal needed to take them through. Ugo stood out when he was there a few years after that. And of course, he was highly regarded at Spurs as a coach. Such shitty news to wake up to this morning.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible news. RIP Ugo.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Did you fuck that post up? I clicked the bottom link and got this:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Mods can post attachments. But only other mods can open that attachment. It's a bit weird.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Fucking mods.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant pass from Eriksen for Alli's goal.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh I hate Chelsea with a passion.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    As much as you hate Arsenal?

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Mods can post attachments. But only other mods can open that attachment. It's a bit weird.
    Its shit as you seemingly cant delete them either.

Was only this....

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or Spurs even. Was at Sutton v Chester today, four of the five goals were superb Nicky Bailey is a beast

The Rosk
    Just stick with Sutton.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or Spurs even. Was at Sutton v Chester today, four of the five goals were superb Nicky Bailey is a beast
    You are about to get an infraction, just so you know.

Andy

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    BBF is a mod?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Since when?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Come to think of it I thought he meant he was going to infract him, But now I remember Beefy hates Nicky Bailey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is a fucking mod.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except turdy

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did indeed mean Beefy has a temper but I should be a mod really.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you shouldn't.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would ban you within literally seconds.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Point proved.

A confirmed thief would not be a good mod.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please confirm what I have stolen. Check the definition for stolen first.

Do it via PM though so as not to derail the thread. This message has been brought to you by your future moderator, BBF.
    Last edited by BBF; April 23rd, 2017 at 6:01 AM.

Classy new Stevie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was at Wembley yesterday. That was a fantastic game of football.

It did seem to me that Chelsea's first three goals came from their three and only real set pieces up until that point. Spurs should not at all be conceding like that.

Haven't seen the penalty decision yet.

Really excited for Spurs next year as long as everyone gets kept.

Nothing on the bench today though. Was so stark that they had Hazard, Costs and Fabregas to bring on

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Collymore called Dyche 'likeable' when touting him for the Leicester job in his column, Figures.

Andy
    I'd love to see Burnley get relegated and not have to hear Sean Dyce's pish every week anymore.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    WENGER OUT!

Andy
    Holding was absolutely class today, looks a hell of a prospect. Arsenal were really good in the second half and beyond today. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    KLOPP OUT!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I'd love to see Burnley get relegated and not have to hear Sean Dyce's pish every week anymore.
    Nobody makes you listen to managers comments. They're pretty fucking easily avoidable.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rosk View Post
    Just stick with Sutton.
    Got my season ticket for next season today. £125, not bad at all.

I wont be renewing my Arsenal membership

The Rosk
    Good man.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Id laugh if Wenger left and you won the league next year.

Actually I probably wouldnt as its ours next year but still...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. It doesn't work if you keep talking about your old club though. It's like breaking up with a hot girlfriend who did your head in, finding someone more in your league, more on your level, who you get on great with, but keep talking about your ex all the time to your mates.

Simon
    I already made that point a couple of weeks ago Mik. His response was that the analogy didn't work because he's married.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, oh yeah.

Simon
    Romford goes on Tinder dates and spends the entire evening going on about how he doesn't miss his ex, and anyway she was a bitch and he doesn't miss her.
    That would work if I wasnt married Simon.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to re-post your shit analogy.

Simon
    My analogy was good. Your reply was indicative of early-onset dementia.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This from someone who doesn't even know how to cook oven chips.

Simon
    So just to clarify you accept it was a perfectly good analogy?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Si is right,Analogys aren't literal that's kind of the point, Reminds me of when Karl Pilkington used to nick mars bars and Ricky said well if you worked in a nuclear plant would you nick uranium? I don't think he was suggesting for a minute KP nick off with radioactive materials

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great stuff. I'm thinking of getting one for the local team near me.

Dulwich Hamlet FC through to the Semi-Finals of the playoffs this Thursday. Expected complete sellout (3000 fans) with possible Playoff final on the BH Monday. Been following them for just over 3-4 years now and it's been great to see them go from strength to strength, but although achieving a play-off spot each season (last 3 years), promotion has eluded them.

Not heard of another league doing it the way they do here. 1st gets promoted, 2nd plays 5th at 2nd and 3rd plays 4th at 3rd. The highest placed winner out of those two semis holds the final at their ground. Last year they took about 1000 fans away to East Thurrock where they lost in the final. It was a good day out, but Dulwich never looked in with a shout.

Fingers crossed for the game against Enfield this Thursday, and hopefully an upset in the other game which would secure a home hosted final for Dulwich. Nothing quite like non-league football, taken me to some weird places and met some really good people, bloody love it.
    Last edited by Clive Plasma; April 25th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Simon
    Did you go to Burgess Hill away? That's where I live now, and I know a couple of the lads that play for them.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you go to Burgess Hill away? That's where I live now, and I know a couple of the lads that play for them.
    I didn't, I was with family that weekend, but Dulwich won 3-0 I think? I was at Whitehawk away earlier in the season. That's on the same train line isn't it? In Brighton...

Just realised how good of a deal RP got on that season ticket. Dulwich charging £190 this year for theirs. Maybe more games? I don't know. I think gate prices will be going up next season too, maybe £12 per game or something.

Simon
    Yeah Whitehawk is sort of a similar thing to Dulwich Hamlet, hipster-ish and a bit poncey. The 'ultras' tell people off for swearing and being sexist/racist at the ground, make a big deal of drinking craft ales etc. That's only in recent years though, a couple of years ago they were mainly known for being the team that signed an African lad who was taking bribes to throw games - a guy I know's dad is on the board there and apparently it was all very dodgy, a lot of suspicion that people at a higher level were in on it but it hasn't been proven or even really investigated.

Whitehawk's supporters club have a team in our league and we've developed a friendly rivalry with them as they're the only team that embrace their shitness as much as we do

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, it's probably more trouble than it's worth investigating that shit.

The hipster label is a weird one, one that follows them around no doubt aided by the numerous articles in Vice and The Guardian. All because they want to support causes that they believe in (Anti-Homophobia, Refugees, International Womens Day, Food Bank Donations etc), they reach out to the community donating football gear, match tickets for kids/families, and allowing schools to use the pitches, they have an all-inclusive atmosphere at the games, opt for good beer alongside shit beer, and serve decent grub alongside your standard non-league steamed burgers. People love to tar them with that brush, it's a stereotype that works, they've attributed it to it's growth, but once people come to the games they realise it's a bit more than that.

Unfortunately it allows for other teams to goad Dulwich fans. Teams like Bognor Regis have horrid, racist, sexist and disgusting fans who love nothing more than to hurl abuse at the players and fans alike. Whereas local rivals like Tooting keep it civil, but as you say, it's a friendly rivalry.

If Dulwich don't get promoted and play Burgess Hill again, I'll come to the away game.
    Last edited by Clive Plasma; April 25th, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Plasma View Post
    I didn't, I was with family that weekend, but Dulwich won 3-0 I think? I was at Whitehawk away earlier in the season. That's on the same train line isn't it? In Brighton...

Just realised how good of a deal RP got on that season ticket. Dulwich charging £190 this year for theirs. Maybe more games? I don't know. I think gate prices will be going up next season too, maybe £12 per game or something.
    They claim to have the cheapest season ticket in all 5 top divisions, and they might be right. Existing season ticket holders can renew for £99 which is pretty incredible value.

Their aim is to get 2000 season ticket holders for next season. They had 1500 this year, so it is achievable when you think of the exposure Sutton had with their cup run.

Definitely happy with the deal as I went to probably 2/3rds of the home games this season (buying a house ate into some of the time) and it is normally £15 a pop.

Craig Eastmond has signed a new 2 year deal and they have used the cup run to pay off the new pitch (Paul Doswell loaned the club with his own money)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might pop down for a game next season. I was born in Carshalton and been back there a few times to go to The Hope (excellent boozer btw). Any excuse to combine the two with some football.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clive does Dulwich include cup games?

Suttons doesnt, just friendlies and league games.

Doesnt suprise me re: Bognor Regis, horrible town filled with chav scumbags.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah it's only the home games, plus 50% off any pre-season games. Last year those included Crystal Palace, Millwall, Charlton and Norwich.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Plasma View Post
    I might pop down for a game next season. I was born in Carshalton and been back there a few times to go to The Hope (excellent boozer btw). Any excuse to combine the two with some football.
    Give me a shout if you are going, there are a couple of old school pubs near the ground, the Plough has a good beer garden.

The Hope is a good pub as well.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone do a favour for me and vote for number 2 on this. Number 1 is winning for some reason, I think the votes are rigged (the % hasn't changed in ages).

https://www.picfair.com/dhfc

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer number 1....

The Rosk
    But 1 is better.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is it better? It's a clear rip-off of Crystal Palace, and the number overlaps the same colour on the back. Also, it's more blue than pink, and Dulwich are the Pink & Blue...

Oh well... that backfired.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bar across the middle looks rubbish.

Kappa kits are horrible anyway.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it's supposed to be an H on the second one.

AWOL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voted for 1

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Joey Barton banned for 18 months.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sympathy for him. He broke the rules but they're making an example of him and he admits to having a gambling problem. The FA and the Premier League are so in bed with the gambling companies that their laws look archaic in comparison. Players shouldn't be able to bet on a competition they're involved in but other than that they should be free to do what they like, like the rest of us are.

Simon
    Funny because he's a knob but he's made some very good ppints. Football loves the money from betting companies but wants none of the responsibility. Also the ban is way out of wack compared to bans for other offences abd smacks of 'we can use this as a warning to others safe in the knowledge that there won't be too much of a fuss about the severity of the ban because everyone hates Barton'.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good points Simon.

Simon
    More importantly, there's a video going around of John Terry's mum sucking off some bloke. I hope the Barton stuff (and the Newcastle stuff) doesn't detract from thus important news story that absolutely must be emphasised so that cunt feels as humiliated as possible.

Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Good points Simon.
    Thanks mate but can we please focus on the John Terry's mum thing.

The Rosk
    Has he admitted to a gambling problem only since he got banned for it?

Simon
    He's had a gambling problem for years, he's spoken about it before.

The Rosk
    I don't understand why he would bet against his own team and not see that as a major issue.

Simon
    It's obviously an issue but the fact he wasn't playing in any of them is a mitigating factor. Clearly he drew a line there and his performances on the pitch have never seemed like those of someone who was not putting in the necessary effort or deliberately underperforming. I believe his claim that he bet against them out of spite at being dropped, seems like a Barton thing to do.

Out
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yeah he definitely should have done that. There should be some rules in place but the current ones go too far.