Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.R.F. View Post
    That wasn't my point. She hasn't been seen this season. It's a clever way of reinforcing the fact that Kellerman has been so cut off from her, and also how everything's out of her control.

Also, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Haywire

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We only need the boys, Sucre will live and C-Note will live. T-Bag gives us our only badguy in the series, so I can't really see many more dying except Tbag at the end of season 2.

But they're bringing up other characters like Sarah, Bellick, Kellerman, Mahone as part of the main cast, so it's all good. With the current gang of four running around and we have our two police chasing it's all good.

I see us currently going through with these 4 strands for the rest of the next 2 seasons.

Haywire was just slap since they never really knew what to do with him... the only reason he escaped was they had to get him in the 2nd half of the first season to make a few more twists and turns.

It'll never be the same.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the future of the series, executive producer Paul Scheuring says, "With success comes questions about season three, so now we’re framing the first two seasons as chapter one of the ‘trilogy’.
    I'd say they're planning well ahead. Either they're going to resolve the murder angle by the end of season 2 and have another thing pop up but I'd say that basically says something MASSIVE will happen at the end of this season.

And they've done really well considering it was only supposed to be a 6 part miniseries which ended during the riot. Then again at the mid-season finale and now they're going ahead really well.

This is one of my two favourite shows on tv right now.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, it's an awesome show, and Season 2 has been a lot better than Season 1 (which was good in its own right).

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last half of season 1 laid a hell of alot of backstory which was a tad boring but necessary for the long term life of the show.

It'll never be the same.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think season 1 and season 2 are different animals. Season 1 was insular, isolated, gritty and very dark. The second season was much more expansive, had a whole new slate of characters and a whole new plot- they're no longer just trying to get out of a prison, they're trying to uncover and evade a national conspiracy. Also, the other prisoners all have their own subplots that are no longer connected. It's a far cry from season 1 where they were all working to accomplish one goal and nothing else.

I prefer season 1, actually, because the focus was so concentrated that it brought out the beauty in the plot and the creativity that went into making that prison break work. Michael was the sole focus, his genius and plan making is what captivated the audience. You never knew what his next move was, even though he's planned it for years.

Now though it's much more random and chaotic. While that's certainly very good, it leaves the pieces more scattered and less emphasis on any one plot thins them out a little. Not to say season 2 hasn't been amazing, it has.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half the fun is trying to figure out where Michael is going and which side Paul is on.

It'll never be the same.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Kellerman's finally made up his mind on where he's going. After the shit Kim tried to pull, I can't see how he can possibly trust that the President or the Company will take him back in.

They've done a marvelous job though of enhancing the value of this 'key'. They could have easily let the pay off come through by explaining it was 2 or 3 episodes after introducing it, but they just keep on making you wonder what it's for. Great plot direction.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have no fucking clue even with the key how they're going to take down the president as whatever they do they have the entire might of the government and secret service against them. They can almost discredit everything. The only way is to catch out the President live on television in my eyes. Unless the key unlocks some brilliant piece of information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll officially be worried if, in season three, they all go to college.

Another super episode:
    "Brad Bellick. I'm with the bureau."

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched the frist 5 episodes in the UK, good stuff it's still sucking me right this show. I like it better than the start of season 1.

I will proberly download were the Yanks are up to and watch those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I assume that the rest of you have lost a bit of interest in the show?

I miss Michael using his tattoos to guide them. It was always intriguing.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hard for the tattoos to guide him when he's so far from his original plan. I believe he'll return to it someday when this bit has been resolved.

I still follow it closely. Tbag and Cnote's actions were

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree. TBag and C-Note's stories are absolutely captivating. I'm curious as to what is on the tape, but we all know the general summary of what will be on it. Likely the president discussing her involvement and the coverup

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're doing well at finishing old stories (CNote) but starting new ones (Paul on the run, & Cnote now changing roles)

is better than torn @ rba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T-Bag is brilliant Bless him. Also love C-Note so will be difficult for me to see him as a 'bad guy.' Good old Sucre too.

Only poor old Kellerman stopped this being a real feel-good ep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kellerman used the Nuremberg defense. I won't ever feel bad for someone saying that they were killing people only because they were following orders. However, when he shot Mahone, I truly accepted him as a sympathetic character. I actually thought that after the choking, Sarah would have gotten over her hangups with Kellerman based on the good of everyone, especially after seeing how useful he is.

Sucre finally got his woman. I was happy for him, but not as much as I thought I would be after so long. We didn't see enough of either character for us to truly desire them being together.

Did I miss what happened to LJ?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, he was moved after the start of this season and a few weeks ago they pulled his name from the regular cast list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they didn't even bother to write a story explaining his absence despite Lincoln being so adamant about going back to get him?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naw, I think they basically showed that it'd be too difficult. However they may do something later to retcon the storyline since it is fairly open and unexplained.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, they've basically confirmed there will be a Season 3. The previews said something to the effect of "the last 3 episodes of the season."

So, there's a Season 3 I guess, they just need to confirm it. My question is...the show is called Prison Break, unless they rename the show, it looks like (IMO) someone will end up in jail.

Also, is it just me or is Sara getting fat? She had monstrous boobies tonight.

Inbreds what's the score? Craven's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael122 View Post
    Well, they've basically confirmed there will be a Season 3. The previews said something to the effect of "the last 3 episodes of the season."

So, there's a Season 3 I guess, they just need to confirm it. My question is...the show is called Prison Break, unless they rename the show, it looks like (IMO) someone will end up in jail.

Also, is it just me or is Sara getting fat? She had monstrous boobies tonight.
    I think the actress is preggers in real life, so that might explain the boobies thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they need to change the name of the show. Sure, it's not based in the prison anymore, but they are still fugitives. I think changing the name of the show on the third season would be more stupid than just keeping it how it is.

Season 3 should be the last season too. I was thinking they'd wrap it up this season, but it seems not. I know this show is probably the best on TV right now, but if they try to drag it out too long I think it could go sour. One more season should do it.

Fantastic episode this week too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Obsession View Post
    Well, that was the whole point. The threat was "If you don't pardon us, we'll prove you fucked your bro." At least that's what I got from it, anyway.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they need to change the name of the show. Sure, it's not based in the prison anymore, but they are still fugitives. I think changing the name of the show on the third season would be more stupid than just keeping it how it is.
    You do realise they've planned a rough arc for 6 seasons?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Six seasons? Wow, that's a bit much. Where'd you hear that?

I'm loving it at the moment, but I can't see how they could drag it out that long.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IFmagazine

Their ultimate escape sounds pretty final but that is far from the truth, especially after a breakthrough season one. “The idea was always that it was going to be a 44-episode narrative and the halfway point was going to be the escape, which was the end of season one,” Scheuring says. “With success comes questions about season three, so now we’re framing the first two seasons as chapter one of the ‘trilogy’”
    I'd say that means 6 seasons. But I'd say Three will be some kind of fresh start in some way, maybe restarting with Cnote or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Well, that was the whole point. The threat was "If you don't pardon us, we'll prove you fucked your bro." At least that's what I got from it, anyway.
    Yeah, I understand that, I just didn't expect the 'big thing' they had to be that.

And that 6 seasons plan sounds interesting. I can't help but be worried this will go the same was as Lost, though, and just drag out too much.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think six seasons is a bit too long for this show, especially since they seem to have been killing people off.

I think that it can be wrapped up nicely with one more season.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I understand that, I just didn't expect the 'big thing' they had to be that.

And that 6 seasons plan sounds interesting. I can't help but be worried this will go the same was as Lost, though, and just drag out too much.
    You could always introduce more characters though. Some will be phased out while new ones will be introduced. Like Kim's boss, the one who doesn't talk and writes on paper? What's that all about? There's bound to be something there.

6 seasons is pushing it though.

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me 4 seasons is pushing it. They have the story all set up for season 3. I don't want it to end though, it's one of the best shows on T.V.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think that they could potentially end the story with this season. I'm realizing that I ultimately just want the story to end at this point. We've changed president's twice over the course of a year, a lot of the main and intriguing characters have died including Tweener, Haywire, Abruzzi, Robin Tunney's character, the lawyer and Danny. The main villian who I wanted to see get his in the end has become a good guy that is helping out the brothers. Mahone is becoming a good guy. Kim has already shown that he is nowhere near being a powerful threat, and the most powerful opponent to the brothers just stepped down from her position of power. The only person the brothers are supposed to fear now is the quiet guy that writes on paper who isn't nearly as intriguing as they wish he was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main villian who I wanted to see get his in the end has become a good guy that is helping out the brothers. Mahone is becoming a good guy. Kim has already shown that he is nowhere near being a powerful threat,
    That's what's kept the show going, the changes in dynamic and the twists which remain plausible. If it was still Kellerman and Mahone chasing the brothers, it'd be boring, but they've given both characters depth.

I must admit I was surprised at last week's ending; I expected Kellerman to kill the president as she was making the announcement. Kim not powerful? Oh no, he's got no power. He only forced the president to resign/risk the tape being released.

and the most powerful opponent to the brothers just stepped down from her position of power.
    She was also their only chance of absolution. She wasn't only their most powerful opponent, but their best potential ally. You can bet the new president won't be manipulated.

I think a third series is the way to go, and no more - at least for the brothers. Lincoln got annoying after about 2 episodes and I don't think I can take much more of his tough guy act.

6 series? That's a lot, innit? They'd need to be recaptured and have to escape again to make that happen, I'd say, and another escape? I dunno. It would have to radically shift focus (onto someone else) to work. The Wire did it fine, so...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another escape wouldn't make sense. They have already escaped twice (Season 1 finale and Winter Half Season 2 Finale) and the dynamic that made the escape so exciting was the planning that Michael put into things and his way of using his tattoos as a blueprint for the escape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome season finale.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it a possibility though that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anybody tell me the episode after where they get caught again 'cause that was the last one I saw!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 2, episode 12 is where they get recaptured at the end. (According to Wiki)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    Is it a possibility though that

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The big study bit ending just reeks of crapness to me.

The Evenflow Effect CrucifiedRaven's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean besides killing Kim.

The Evenflow Effect CrucifiedRaven's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Self defense, easily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was a bit weird, too. However, there wsa always those dead henchmen, and I personally wouldn't be too sure of turning myself in.

I would've used my big ol' boat to get away.

Is God
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone notice that as Michael walked through Sona, that it was Bellick who was lying on the floor all battered and bruised. I didn't think it was obvious, but l just checked again and its definitely Bellick. I think the guy standing over him will probably have a role in the next series.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last episode tomorrow in the UK

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 3 cant wait, the trailer is superb.

Interesting to see how this season goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty good start to the season that. Wasn't sure where they'd go after the season finale but a few nice stories have been set up already. The end was fairly obvious I thought but it'll probably lead to something cool.

I just hope this season doesn't go completely conspiracy nuts. Obviously there has to be some of that but I think I said when season 2 ended that it wasn't too far off going the same way that X-Files did - having too many ridiculous plot twists.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pretty much hope the break itself is at least the half the season and most likely 16-18 episodes.

Sure he supposedly has a week, but that date can always be moved easily if they see that Mikey is making a fair amount of progress. I mean why place such a silly figure when he really should have no time limit (realitically, since we know the time limit is a tvish type thing).

But considering how the last season started to fall away with too much padding it's good to see the show pick up again with a strong story and freshness it didn't have for at least the last quarter of season 2.

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Last night's episode was the first I've ever bothered to watch and I thought it was quality. I'm going to check out the back catalogue.

Paul. Ringo. John. Carl. TapOut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was decent. It's on iTunes as a free download, if anyone's interested.

It definitely picked up toward the second half hour though. I like that they're back to the dynamics of getting "out of prison" again though... the show lost a lot of appeal once they were actually outside of the prison walls.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy chotliwala's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I had low expectations of this episode, but I ended up really liking it and looking forward to where the story goes from here.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The credits have always matched what they were doing though. Last year it was them on the run and the first year it was the original prison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm for some reason I had thought the second season had the prison in it as well. Probably just remembering wrong.

I am enjoying what they are doing with Sara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It did have flashes of the prison in it, but majority of the intro was clips of them on the run.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that Sara won’t be in this season. At least not in the first half of the season, I don’t see her name credited anywhere and neither is her picture up on the FOX website. Ugh… Anyone knows why?
    And yeah, the premier was great. At least there is a reason for him being in prison rather than just to live up to the series’ name.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She got pregnant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The episode this week was awesome. I think Prison Break is quickly on track to becoming the best show on TV again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The show has been absolute quality ever since coming back. I wish that they had spent a little more time before getting the guy out of the wall. I am still very intrigued by his character, but I think they revealed him too soon. So far so good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree, it makes sense he was found that quickly. Let's be honest, in that place word would spread quicker than anything else. Bellick was basically starving to death and he knew that Michael was desperate to keep it a secret so he was obviously worth something.

If they had dragged it out for a few episodes with Michael just taking to some guy through a wall occasionally I would have got bored personally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great ep again this week. I replace my statement that it's on track to becoming the best show on TV again with saying it IS the best show on TV again.
    This thread is way too quiet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic season thus far... it's getting seriously intense.

Last edited by TapOut; November 13th, 2007 at 2:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't go that far but it's blowing away season 2 for sure. Fantastic TV. To be fair, I saw a few of the twists coming this episode but that didn't take away any of my enjoyment. So many awesome storylines have been twisted or started up I just need more if it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck me that was an ending and a half.

Predictions on where Michael is off to? I have no Heavenly idea where the story is heading now.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw the trailer for ep 9

Fucking January 14th!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really?

Why can't Yanks do fucking TV the normal way. Unless this is because of the writers strike..

The Instant Classic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw the new episode yesterday.

I've been hooked on this program since the first episode.

The premise is fantastic and it is very well worked with all the twists and turns the storyline is taking.

I can't even begin to predict how it will end.

The Americans have been producing some quality TV across recent years.

Heroes and LOST are also both fantastic.

I'd hazard a guess that they have some more visual gems in the pipeline to beam over the atlantic to us. I personally can't wait.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I had no idea last night's episode was the fall finale. Episode 9 will only return in January. Talk about short fall season. Ugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone catch it last night? I thought it was awesome. Really tense all the way through, and the plot lines continue to grow.

Hardly a spoiler, but...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so glad it's back. Took long enough

I thought it was a really good episode too. Shook things up a bit and, as you said, a lot of the plots really got push forward quite a bit.

I'm just annoyed that the

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Last nights episode was utterly amazing. Some of the best TV I've seen in a long time. Totally gripping.

Ooh he's written it down.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the new episodes, Mahone is an animal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know this is still running you fools!

Last night:

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last 2 episodes in the UK 8 & 9 have been great, wow this season has exceeded all my expectations.

Where you Yanks up to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ep11 was the one in the US last night.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought we were only one behind you, oh well. I tempted to download but I can just hold out to watch it on TV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a Yank; just a downloading motherfucker!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah right

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please tell me Episode 14 that was on in Yank land was the last of season 3?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Episode 13 which aired 3-4 days ago was yes the final produced episode before the strike. So it would be the finale.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Episode 14 has been scheduled for Autumn, appaz.

-EDIT- Actually, it's not on Wiki anymore. So that was probably a MASSIVE LIE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This season was by far a vast improvement over Season 2. Lots of great twists and tense moments. I'm glad it doesn't take itself too seriously and has again found the balance by smoothing the unbelievable over with suspense and a great story. Here's hoping that now that they prison dynamic is once again gone, they'll still be able to keep the quality up. Belleck and T-Bag are still in, so that should help right there.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Don't forget

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn that was it for the season? I should have known by the montage..

Great season all in all. Loved it. Not up there with season 1 but still some fantastic TV and an improvement over a lot of season 2.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Scott View Post
    Please tell me Episode 14 that was on in Yank land was the last of season 3?
    Just noticed what I said, what I meant was NOT the last of season 3.

So yes the Final Episode is on Monday in UK, it's been a brilliant season this one.

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who is your favorite Prison break character?
    I'm going to go with Mahone

Cruiserweight Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kellerman all the way. DAMNIT, HE'S NOT DEAD!

The good ole' days...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahone by a mile. he is the best character they ever brought into that show. William F. is an amazing, very underrated actor.

Can not wait for Season 4, so many questions left unanswered. What a great season, not as good as the first but def. tops the second! I miss Sara!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite has to be Fernando Sucre, been great this season.

Ooh he's written it down.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd probably say Mahone, or T-Bag. He's a crafty bugger that Theodore. Robert Knepper is a bloody animal. I wonder what will happen and how T-Bag having the book will come into play.. I can't see the trio of Sucre/Bellick/T-Bag breaking out, so we're left to also wonder what the hell is going to happen with them too

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i was thinkin the same thing..when season 2 ended i kind of had an idea of what was going to probably end up happening with michael doing another escape and picking up people along the way and i also did see sucre helping linc on the outside..now the season ended with linc and LJ reunited and ready to settle down..as mentioned before sucre bellick and t bag (who does have the book) in prison which i dont see a break out with just those 3..and u have michael going after gretchen whistler and mahone (who is back with the company) great way to end it..so here is my prediction for next season..

michael figures out the need for the book. he gets linc to go to sona to talk to sucre (as michael is wanted and couldnt go back himself) sucre agrees to steal the book from t bag which he may get some help from bellick..either way michael ends up with the book which he then wants to trade for gretchen (mahone and whistler plan on betraying her for the book)..thats just sum initial ideas i got in order get the next season started...

anyone else got any predictions?

Bagel
    I liked the inclusion of the Bill Kim character in season 2 but there really was no need for two malicious bastards on the show.

How many episodes did they get out of season 3, wasn't it like 13 or 14? Obviously they did what they had to for the season in setting up for a 4th but it just seemed so abrupt the way it was all done.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    How many episodes did they get out of season 3, wasn't it like 13 or 14? Obviously they did what they had to for the season in setting up for a 4th but it just seemed so abrupt the way it was all done.
    A little thing called the writers strike caused most tv shows to run shortened seasons this year. Surely you heard about it.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Future of Prison Break looks promising.

A special final episode. Susan knowing what it`s like to be against Michael, Sucre getting thrown to Sona, T-Bag was just superb and some other very emotional moments. That was personally one of my all time favorite prison break episode.

We also get one of the most enjoyable closing sequences for a season I have seen in a while: As some Spanish-language music plays on, we see what all the characters are up to: Luis is celebrating with his family at a "Congratulations on breaking out of Sona!" party, Sucre is resolving himself to a long stay in Sona, Bellick is resigning himself to staying in Sona (at least he has pants, compared to last year"s finale), T-Bag is establishing himself as People"s Choice for Sona ruler, Whistler and Mahone are uneasily contemplating what life will be like with Michael on their tails as Susan B. drives them to an unknown destination, Linc, L.J. and Sofia are all gathered in her hospital room. Then there"s Michael, who"s driving in a car with two things on the passenger seat beside him: the original rose he once made Dr. Sara, and a loaded gun.

How perfect is that

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the question is what will next season bring?

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael looking for Justice, T-Bag vs Sucre and Lincoln falling for that women.