Recent Blogs Posts

1. B-Boy/Makabe 1-26-18

This was a Solid-Steel Championship match with B-Boy defending. I can see how other viewers might have their quibbles with how this match went down, but for what I saw them pull off, I'm giving it a more than solid ****... I almost have to find that Danielson/Homicide match now, because one of these bad-hand-story matches left a bad taste in my mouth, iirc, and it wasn't Makabe/B-Boy. After a second-viewing, I have to give it to Makabe and B-Boy, they're a great match and I have to wonder if a re-match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestle-1 Tag Notes (Kondo & Doi vs T-Hawk & El Lindaman 2018/9/2)

I'm still not used to Japanese "indies"; truthfully, nothing is like it was when I first started watching puroresu 20+years ago. Because this match was awesome, I wish I had known what names to search for to find Wrestle-1 and take it seriously.

Really interesting dynamic with one real veteran and his hoss partner against two worthy but incapable babyfaces. The Strong Hearts seem'd to be on the green side of the fence, at least character-wise, with T-Hawk being the weakest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized