Recent Blogs Posts

1. AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    I'm not sure I get your criticism either, Nash. AEW has done a good job utilizing the roster they have. Jericho mixing it up with less established guys and making them look credible is going to help build the company for the long term.
    I agree. I think Jericho has done well building the younger and lesser experienced talent thus far. Although it seems the Inner Circle has lost most of it's steam. It feels like they lose more matches than they win at the moment. Waiting for Pride and Powerful ...
    Tags: 1*1, r6JvUMI4 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What's in a name? Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    It's swahili for fucks sake lol

Grim you're a mad man
    jordo ni mama aliye na kumbukumbu nzuri.
    Tags: 0BSkL6em, 1*1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Beer Monster hates entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by The Beer Monster View Post
    I quite enjoyed hating all the albums people suggested for Rosk's music club thread, so I thought it might be fun to hate some other stuff.
    Feel free to suggest some music, TV or film you think I might enjoy hating and I'll give it a review. I won't do books though, there isn't enough time in my life to read stuff I like, let alone hate.
    I may pop my own things in here that I didn't like when I come across them as well.
    If you suggest something I end up enjoying though, you

Updated January 19th, 2020 at 9:29 PM by corinoismybestfriend

Tags: 1*17, nXDs1HPG Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Brain Teasers

Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    A man walks up to a bartender, orders six beers, and pounds five of them without stopping.

The bartender says, "Whoa pal, what's the hurry?"

Why is the man drinking beer in such a hurry to drink them so fast?
    Cuz he's trying to beat a DUI by driving back home ASAP before the alcohol kicks in?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Netflix Stranger Things

[QUOTE=DVDA;8095518]I don't know if I even want to watch this season. I've seen people talking about how it's filled with SJW feminist garbo.[/QUOTE]

Stick to TBN you square.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast