PDA

View Full Version : The WWE Signing/Release thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

JAYD
March 3rd, 2005, 3:17 PM
I thought it would be good to start one thread devoted to people that the WWE signs, whether it to the main roster or developmental deals, as well as releases from the roster when they happen. WWE has been signing lots of people to developmental deals recently. This is from PWInsider.com:

"The Arizona-based Impact Zone Wrestling issued a press release this morning, announcing that Gregg Groothuis (who works for the promotion under the ring name Jack Bull and held their IZW championship) has been inked to a developmental deal by World Wrestling Entertainment. Bull had been feuding with former WWE star A-Train for the promotion.

The promotion also cited that Derek Neikirk and Mike (Hettinga) Nox, who PWInsider.com noted also signed deals yesterday, have worked for the company regularly and wished all three (who also work for Rick Bassman's UPW) well. The pair work regularly as a tag team called Team Elite."

Here is Bull/Groothuis' photo/profile: http://www.upw.com/superstars/Jackbull.htm

Here is "Outlaw" Mike Nox's bio: http://www.impactzonewrestling.com/superstars/outlawmikenox/

Here is Derek Neikirk's bio: http://www.upw.com/superstars/derrickneikirk.htm

I'll try to keep this thread updated as the WWE signs and releases talent.

M.M.
March 3rd, 2005, 3:19 PM
I thought they weren't going to be releasing talent for a while?

JAYD
March 3rd, 2005, 3:20 PM
As many of you know, WWE is rumored to be signing former TNA star Frankie Kazarian to a developmental deal soon, and sending him to OVW. Here is his bio:

http://www.upw.com/superstars/frankiekazarian.htm

Not too long ago, the WWE signed the Shane Twins to a developmental deal, and they are rumored to be debuting on Smackdown some time in the near future. Here is their bio:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/s/shane-twins.html

JAYD
March 3rd, 2005, 3:20 PM
I thought they weren't going to be releasing talent for a while?

They're not, this is just an ongoing thread for when that happens, which could be anytime, really.

Vice
March 3rd, 2005, 3:22 PM
Oy.. all three are 6'4 or taller.

I really think WWE should cut back on all the huge guys for a while.

RockOverBoston
March 3rd, 2005, 3:26 PM
Kazarian's not 6'4", or even anything close to it, really.

JAYD
March 3rd, 2005, 3:28 PM

Well, there's ONE not huge guy they might bring in. Signing guys for the cruiserweight division? It's a miracle! :)

Salvy_Mic
March 3rd, 2005, 3:30 PM
Except for Kazarian, who basically has the build of a Shawn Michaels. My friend, a huge smark, really likes Kazarian. As he stands next to me now, he tells me that the WWE needs to, NEEDS TO, sign Super Dragon.

Vice
March 3rd, 2005, 3:30 PM
The first three were who I was referring to.

JRSlim21
March 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
Except for Kazarian, who basically has the build of a Shawn Michaels. My friend, a huge smark, really likes Kazarian. As he stands next to me now, he tells me that the WWE needs to, NEEDS TO, sign Super Dragon.

Super Dragon needs to stay in the Indys, cause that Psycho Driver is never gonna make it to a WWE ring the way thing are.

As for the Future, Kazarian is gonna be a player in the WWE, mostly because like Helms had before the Hurricane gimmick and hair cut, he has that (this for you EWR marks) "superstar look" as well as the "fonz factor" to keep himself of note. He does have a HBK build. I don't know why, he reminds me of a white Antonio Banderas as far as look. Nonetheless, the Wave of the Future would look awesome in cruiserweight matches.

I can imagine the proper build they could give a Kazarian/London feud. If done right, all the indy marks would actually tune in to WWE more.

Salvy_Mic
March 4th, 2005, 2:54 PM
Enlighten me, what is the Wave of the Future?

Vice
March 4th, 2005, 2:57 PM
If I'm not getting moves mixed up, it's like a Downward Spiral (Hassan's finisher), but instead of just dropping them down face first, he somewhat lifts the opponent off their feet and spikes them down head first.

If he whips out the Flux Capacitor in one of his matches, I'll mark out like a little schoolgirl. For those of you who don't know what that is... it's a moonsault Rock Bottom off the top rope. :drool:

Cactus Lem
March 4th, 2005, 3:06 PM
Does anyone know much about the Shane Twins? Looking at they're pic they just look like a couple of typical big men.

Salvy_Mic
March 4th, 2005, 3:14 PM
So the Flux Capacitor is really a solo Spanish Fly then, correct?

Vice
March 4th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Aye. :yes:

I was originally going to say that it was a one manned Spanish Fly, but I think half the board would have just look confused.

XundertakerX
March 4th, 2005, 3:27 PM
As many of you know, WWE is rumored to be signing former TNA star Frankie Kazarian to a developmental deal soon, and sending him to OVW. Here is his bio:

http://www.upw.com/superstars/frankiekazarian.htm

Not too long ago, the WWE signed the Shane Twins to a developmental deal, and they are rumored to be debuting on Smackdown some time in the near future. Here is their bio:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/s/shane-twins.html
Nah, I heard Kazarian is gonna be brought up right away. He is in top shape and I heard he doesn't need to go to ovw.

Cactus Lem
March 4th, 2005, 8:06 PM

Back to the Future!!!!! :headbang:

JAYD
March 16th, 2005, 2:02 AM
WWE recently signed Brian Black to a developmental deal. Here is his picture:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianblack/01.jpg

He did a Kurt Angle invitational match in January.

JAYD
March 24th, 2005, 4:48 PM
As mentioned recently, rumors have it that Psychosis, Juventud Guerrera, and Super Crazy are all headed to Smackdown and the cruiserweight division very soon. If you don't know them, check out their bios at www.obsessedwithwrestling.com. But I assume most people here know who they are.

JAYD
April 2nd, 2005, 3:46 PM
--Dionicio Castellanos (Nicho, Psychosis) officially signed his WWE contract today (thanks to Jose Fernandez)

Credit to www.wrestlingobserver.com

Cactus Lem
April 2nd, 2005, 4:13 PM
--Dionicio Castellanos (Nicho, Psychosis) officially signed his WWE contract today (thanks to Jose Fernandez)

Credit to www.wrestlingobserver.com

Are you a subscriber to the Wrestling Observer's newsletter JAYD?

JAYD
April 2nd, 2005, 5:31 PM
Are you a subscriber to the Wrestling Observer's newsletter JAYD?

No, this was from his website's free daily update.

Bill Casey
April 2nd, 2005, 5:49 PM
I hope Psichosis wears his mask...
As opposed to Juventud, Psichosis looks great in his mask...

RockSt4rMike
April 2nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Why are wwe recently bringing in some really ugly dudes. First Tomko, then Reigns, then Snitsky, now all those guys that were posted.

Vice
April 2nd, 2005, 11:48 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/johnsons/01.jpg
Yeah. The Shane Twins. Also signed, as stated earlier.

Gotta love them as "The Johnsons"

DuffDaddy
April 3rd, 2005, 1:07 AM
Yeh arnt Psichosis and Super Crazy working out deals for the WWE? Also i liked Juvi's mask. i thought it was kinda Retarted that Ray is still wearing a mask to this day, we saw what he looked like in WCW when Jericho unmasked him. I guess they are pretty cool mask but i dunno could just as easly show his face..

Horatio
April 3rd, 2005, 6:13 PM
Mysterio without the mask = NO

Also, I hope everyone is psyched to see Juventud & Psicosis in WWE. Two of the greatest juniors EVER & they'll really add to the B-shows.
I'm stoked.

JAYD
April 7th, 2005, 2:42 PM
Former ECW World Television champion Super Crazy has signed a three year deal with World Wrestling Entertainment last week, according to an article with Box y Lucha in Mexico.

PWInsider.com first noted WWE's interest in the former ECW regular in early January. He had been courted for some time by the company, which took a look at him while touring in Japan several months back. Crazy said in the article that he'd like to wrestle for at least another five years and the only downside to signing was that he wouldn't be able to spend as much time in Mexico as he had in the past.

Crazy had been working regularly for ZERO-ONE in Japan in recent months. The signing would put him in line to appear at the 6/12 ECW One Night Stand PPV and be reunited with former rivals Yoshihiro Tajiri and Nunzio (formerly Little Guido.)

Special thanks to George Dafnos for his help.

--PWInsider.com

legendkiller247
April 7th, 2005, 4:30 PM
Yeah I think its a done deal between Super Crazy and WWE

JAYD
April 7th, 2005, 4:33 PM
"--Contrary to reports elsewhere, Rhyno has not been released. He has been taken off the road stemming from behavior after Wrestlemania on Sunday. It is entirely possible he could be released at some point but no final decision has been made regarding his future."

--Wrestlingobserver.com

Faith
April 7th, 2005, 5:20 PM
Why are wwe recently bringing in some really ugly dudes. First Tomko, then Reigns, then Snitsky, now all those guys that were posted.

... does it matter if they're ugly?

JAYD
April 12th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Gone: Matt Hardy, Rhyno, and Jesus. Also Chilly Willy from OVW. Just trying to keep this updated.

toady
April 12th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Fuck, thats Andrew Martin and Aaron Aguilera that have been released while recovering from neck surgeries. Fuck, Vince McMahon must be a real prick at times. With the exception of those two though, anyone released from WWE has a pretty much garanteed upper midcard spot in TNA. Sure, they'll probably all job to Jarrett but meh.

bart69
April 13th, 2005, 10:50 PM
do u guys think monty brown would be good in wwe as in tna if the rumours are true of him signing with wwe in a few months?

mayhem420
April 14th, 2005, 11:10 AM
***Yeh arnt Psichosis and Super Crazy working out deals for the WWE? Also i liked Juvi's mask. i thought it was kinda Retarted that Ray is still wearing a mask to this day, we saw what he looked like in WCW when Jericho unmasked him. I guess they are pretty cool mask but i dunno could just as easly show his face..****

dude he is wearing a mask cause thats what Luca Libra wrestlers do. They never show there face. I was surpirsed when he did it the first time. Almost every mexican wrestler wears one.

JAYD
April 24th, 2005, 2:50 PM
PWInsider.com reports that WWE has signed Jason and Johnny Riggs from UPW to developmental deals.

Picture of Jason: http://thexzibittjasonriggs.tripod.com/uwf-jasonriggs03.jpg

Ring Name:
"The Xzibitt" Jason Riggs

Former Wrestling Alliases:
"The Beautiful People"
"The Coailition - Blue"

Birthdate:
December 28, 1979

Hometown:
"The Entertainment Capital of the World" Las Vegas, NV.

Height:
6'5"

Weight:
235 Lbs.

Finishing Maneuver:
"The Fear Factor"

Motto:
"It's OK to want it"
"The Definition of Xzibittion"

Date Started Training:
April 1, 2000

Trained By:
Scott Casey - 2000/2002/2003
"Superstar" Mike Lane - 2000/2002/2003
Samoa Joe - 2000/2001
Tom Howard - 2000/2001
Kevin Quinn - 2000/2001
Nick Bockwinkel - 2002/2003
Les Thatcher - 2003/2004
Cody Hawk - 2003/2004

===========================

Picture of Johnny: http://johnny_riggs.tripod.com/hwa-johnnyriggs02.jpg

RING NAME
"The Innovative" Johnny Riggs

FORMER WRESTLING ALIASES
"The HeartBreaker"
"Brother John Smith"
"The Beautiful People"
"Club Vegas"
"The Coailition - Blue"
"Johnny Rage"

BIRTHDATE
November 26, 1982

HOMETOWN
"The Entertainment Capital of the World" - Las Vegas, NV.

HEIGHT
6'4"

WEIGHT
225 Lbs.

FINISHING MANEUVER
Singles:
"The Final Fantasy"
Tag-Team:
"The Riggs Rotation"
"The Riggs Remix"

SIGNATURE MOVES
Singles:
"The Solar Plex"
"The Complex"
Exploder Suplex
Northern Fisherman Suplex
Snap Suplex
Tag-Team:
"The Power Breaker"
"The Riggs Family Tree"
"The Coin Toss"

MOTTO
"The Excellence of Innovation"
"It's okay to want it!"

TRAINED BY
Yokozuna - 1999
Scott Casey - 1999/2000/2002/2003
"Superstar" Mike Lane - 1999/2000/2002/2003
Tom Howard - 2000/2001
Samoa Joe - 2000/2001
Kevin Quinn - 2000/2001
Nick Bockwinkel - 2002/2003
Les Thatcher - 2003/2004
Cody Hawk - 2003/2004

JAYD
April 24th, 2005, 2:54 PM
WWE recently signed Angel Williams to a developmental deal. Check out her picture at:

http://angelwilliams.cjb.net/

Stody
April 24th, 2005, 2:57 PM
Mikey Whipwreck should be signed!

Bill Casey
April 24th, 2005, 4:38 PM
We regret to inform everyone that former alledged WWE employee Stody (better known as SeanO'Haire5000) and Rajah.com have agreed to mutually part ways. We wish Stody the best in all of his future endeavors...

WWE.com

BTH
April 24th, 2005, 4:41 PM
:lol:

Cactus Lem
April 24th, 2005, 4:53 PM
We regret to inform everyone that former alledged WWE employee Stody (better known as SeanO'Haire5000) and Rajah.com have agreed to mutually part ways. We wish Stody the best in all of his future endeavors...

WWE.com

Hahahaha, I didnt realise he renamed himself. I always wondered what happend to him.

PepperCarrot
April 24th, 2005, 4:53 PM
wtf why did they ban Stody? He was cool.

wwe_wizard
April 24th, 2005, 5:00 PM
Wavell Starr....... Born in Regina SK. He works most canadian house shows/raws/SD's. I know this guy well. He could use a Tatanka like gimic.

Bill Casey
May 6th, 2005, 1:38 AM
WWE has signed Gangrel to a contract, however, he has been down in Ohio Valley Wrestling training for his TV comeback. There is no word on when we'll see Gangrel, but it's thought that injury is the reason we've yet to see him on TV.

Credit: PW Insider

wwe_wizard
May 6th, 2005, 2:22 AM
They Should Reform "The Brood" with Edge, Christian, Gangrel, Viscera, maybe Tomko.

JAYD
May 7th, 2005, 6:41 PM
While he hasn't officially been signed, there are rumors from PWInsider.com that WWE will be bringing back Essa Rios for the cruiserweight division, along with the already signed Psychosis and Super Crazy, and rumored to arrive Juventud Guerrera.

GoofyGreekGuy
May 7th, 2005, 7:47 PM
WWE recently signed Angel Williams to a developmental deal. Check out her picture at:

http://angelwilliams.cjb.net/

Angel was signed back in December of 2004.

Shelly Martinez, aka Desire or Halloween Barbie from UPW, has been signed to a WWE Developmental Contract and is down in OVW working on her ring skills.

Here's a Pic of Shelly:

http://www.twvdivas.com/shelly/sminvite2.jpg

Hot as Hell!!! :drool: She also knows how to wrestle so she won't just be another useless T&A Diva.

Bill Casey
May 7th, 2005, 7:56 PM
They Should Reform "The Brood" with Edge, Christian, Gangrel, Viscera, maybe Tomko.
Christian, at least, is beyond a Brood gimmick...

http://www.twvdivas.com/shelly/sminvite2.jpg

[COLOR=Sienna][B]Hot as Hell!!! :drool: She also knows how to wrestle so she won't just be another useless T&A Diva.
Nice.

TapOut
May 7th, 2005, 8:02 PM
This Angel Williams lady looks like Torrie Wilson, at least in that pic. Meh, she's great looking, but so are almost all of the other disposable divas (basically, all but Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Christy).

JAYD
May 7th, 2005, 8:04 PM
This Angel Williams lady looks like Torrie Wilson, at least in that pic. Meh, she's great looking, but so are almost all of the other disposable divas (basically, all but Trish, Lita, Victoria, and Christy).

She used to have a cooler more unique look, but that ended when she signed with WWE. Not saying she isn't hot, because she is, but she looks more like your typical blonde WWE diva now.

JAYD
May 7th, 2005, 8:33 PM
Molly Holly went to Vince McMahon and asked him if she could take a year off. She has a niece she wants to help take care of and some church dealings. He said the door would still be open for her if she wanted to return in a year and told her he admired her strong religious beliefs. (We'll see if he means it in a year)

--Meltzer

Shut Up, Mooney!
May 7th, 2005, 10:05 PM

Oh HELL no!

I don't even know how I feel about Gangrel and Vis being back in the first place. EWdge and Christian are FAR, FAR beyond those days.

Bill Casey
May 7th, 2005, 10:19 PM
I see this as more of a Tag Team opportunity for Gangrel & Viscera, to help bolster the tag team ranks...

Sparky
May 7th, 2005, 10:29 PM
I see this as more of a Tag Team opportunity for Gangrel & Viscera, to help bolster the tag team ranks...

Okay, Back during their Smackdown match, I would've bought this. Not now. Viscera's character is undergoing a change to a horny fat bastard.

Gangrel could easily have a tag team. Just call up any random developmental talent and Goth him up. Its that easy.

Bill Casey
May 7th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Mordecai?

Sparky
May 8th, 2005, 8:57 PM
Mordecai?

Actually, I could totally see that working. Especially if they push Mordy/Seven as a total monster. It would kinda be like Taker and Show back in 1999. Often, Gangrel would just sit at the table, while Mordy dominates the opponents, Gangrel comes over, demands a tag, and finishes them off with a few moves, since Gangrel is still pretty hurting. His back isn't to good these days. When something goes wrong, and they lose, Gangrel bitches Mordy out, spits the "blood" in his face, the whole works. That way, they can eventually make this into a Gangrel/Mordecai feud.

**wins**

Really, thats just one possible WWE-like scenario. I'm pretty sure theres tons of things they'll do with Gangrel. Give him a talk show, have him job to Shelton Benjamin, make him JBLs bitch again, all that good stuff.

JAYD
May 11th, 2005, 5:35 PM
Released: Luther Reigns.

JAYD
June 11th, 2005, 8:12 PM
CM Punk is now WWE bound. Meltzer says that Juventud Guerrera will be at TV this week for WWE as well.

Ricky
June 11th, 2005, 9:54 PM
Punker and The Juice. :hyper:

thegame_evolution
June 11th, 2005, 9:57 PM
CM Punk is now WWE bound. Meltzer says that Juventud Guerrera will be at TV this week for WWE as well.

At least we have the memories :(

Ill miss hearing CM Punk on the mic.

Blade-job
June 11th, 2005, 10:27 PM
At least we have the memories :(

Ill miss hearing CM Punk on the mic.

If he's as good on the mic as everyone says, I'm sure he'll be given a chance in WWE. More often than not, the people who don't get a big push (in WWE) are the indy wrestlers that are good in the ring, but have poor promo ability.

Personally, I don't watch much indy wrestling, so I'd rather see guys like Punk, Samoa Joe, and American Dragon in WWE, where at least they'll be on TV.

I wonder how long it will be until guys like AJ Styles, Abyss, and Monty Brown start looking for a steady paycheck with Vinnie Mac.

JRSlim21
June 11th, 2005, 11:58 PM
ANyone heard anything new on Joe & Danielson? Last I heard, they were supposed to have received offers either last week or next.

Horatio
June 12th, 2005, 1:18 AM
If he's as good on the mic as everyone says, I'm sure he'll be given a chance in WWE. More often than not, the people who don't get a big push (in WWE) are the indy wrestlers that are good in the ring, but have poor promo ability.

Is that why Val Venis & Stevie Richards are so well pushed in WWE?

Or why Raven was the main eventer that he should have been?
Or why Kanyon was too busy with midcard feuds on SmackDown to job on Velocity?
Or why Rico got the TV time he deserved?
Or why Mike Sanders made it onto WWE TV after only 7 seconds in OVW?

Please make logic next time you post, Blade-job.

rednaz
June 29th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Just warming the thread up. According to the newsboard, it will be getting some more posts in the near future.

In a backstage meeting held at last night’s RAW/SmackDown! Supershow, management informed the talent that there would be several superstars released from their contracts within the next month. There was nobody individually singled out during the meeting, but it is expected that there will be 5-10 cuts made.
There are several reasons behind the upcoming layoffs. When WWE jumps from SpikeTV to the USA Network in October, they will be losing HeAT and Experience, with Velocity being the only regularly scheduled weekend programming. Additionally, with the domestic house show business in a slump and the recent acquisitions of Juventud, Psicosis, Super Crazy and CM Punk, they simply can’t have as many superstars with downside guarantees on their payroll.

Let the speculation begin...

Tomko
Maven (I hope not)
Grenier
Kenzo

DivasAreHot
June 29th, 2005, 1:02 AM
Bring in GOLDBERG and BROCK LESNAR!!!!!
http://www.uga.edu/gm/900/images/TitleGold.JPGhttp://www.pathguy.com/brock_lesnar_9.jpg
http://www.pathguy.com/brock_lesnar_6.jpg
Have Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar II and it will definately be a better match.

Siddon
June 29th, 2005, 7:34 AM
buh bye Tomko, Kenzo, Jindrak and Cade

Monty
June 29th, 2005, 9:55 AM
I don't know about Tomko. He serving well as Christian's assistant. He supported really well. And he has improved a great deal since he came in. Hopefully he doesn't leave.

Here's my list of hopefuls:
Simon Dean
Scotty 2 Hotty
Spike Dudley
Nunzio
Rosey
Mark Henry
Maven
Jericho - he'll leave on his own accord

Jenova
June 29th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I don't think that they will release any cruiserweights, because with guys like Super Crazy, Juvi and Psycosis it will inject some life into that division, although anything can happen.

Here's my list:
Simon Dean
Cade
Kenzo
Dupree (All he's good for is taking legit beatings)
Steven Richards
Bashams

JAYD
June 30th, 2005, 5:59 PM
Gone: Marc Lloyd. Looks like we need a new Byte This host!

Rolling Thunder
July 3rd, 2005, 10:45 PM
I just want:

Kenzo Suzuki
Sylvain Grenier
Heidenreich
Doug Basham
Danny Basham (Without them as a team they're going nowhere)
Spike Dudley
Some of them Diva's who do nothing on SmackDown! that aren't Dawn Marie or Melina

All them are good for releasing I think, I think all the other WWE Superstars have some worth and use in them.
From other peoples lists I'd rather Rene Dupree, Maven & Steven Richards stuck around, I like all three of them :yes:

PMBR
July 4th, 2005, 3:38 AM
well the bashams, kenzo, grenier and jindrak arent getting fired. why would they trade them to the other brand if they are simply going to release them.

Leper Messiah
July 4th, 2005, 3:58 AM
well the bashams, kenzo, grenier and jindrak arent getting fired. why would they trade them to the other brand if they are simply going to release them.

Remember A-Train and Palumbo from last year's draft?

Horatio
July 4th, 2005, 4:16 AM
*raises hand* I do.

Palumbo was on Heat for a good number of months before he got released.
He had a gimmick change & everything.

A-Train was on Heat as well (even made it onto Raw once to job to Jericho, which probably got Tempest real confused), but spent most of his time on the injured list before he got released.

Big
July 4th, 2005, 8:46 AM
Gone: Marc Lloyd. Looks like we need a new Byte This host!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOvOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hardcore Holly Fan
July 5th, 2005, 7:34 PM
Six Superstars Released
July 5, 2005

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements on the release of the following Superstars, WWE would like to wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath
Billy Kidman

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 7:40 PM
Maven got released?! WHY?!

Hmmm, if Kidman got released is Torrie far behind?

Vice
July 5th, 2005, 7:41 PM
Six Superstars Released
July 5, 2005

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements on the release of the following Superstars, WWE would like to wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath
Billy Kidman
So Chavo gets drafted to RAW, and then they release Kidman, Akio, and Shannon Moore? Fucking christ.. make up your mind about the cruiserweight division, WWE.

I didn't even know Heath was still employed by WWE. Was he a trainer or a backstage fellow or something?

As for Jindrak and Maven.. oh well. Neither really did it for me, but Maven at least had some potential.

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 7:42 PM
David Heath is the real name of Gangrel. I have no idea what the WWE had planned for him.

Vice
July 5th, 2005, 7:47 PM
Yeah, I know Heath is Gangrel, but I didn't know he was even employed by WWE. I knew he came back to Smackdown with Viscera a while back, but I thought it was a paid-per-appearance deal and it was a one or two time thing. Viscera stuck around, but Gangrel buggered off.

So I'm surprised he was released.. did Gangrel do anything in the past few months or what?

The_Mike
July 5th, 2005, 7:47 PM
Isn't David Heath a former British Prime Minister?

That sucks though, firing those guys (all of whom could've been useful except maybe Heath who I've never heard of, so cannot judge) a day after the big american holiday.

EDIT: Oh he's Gangrel. Bastards, they just released a whole bunch of guys I was willing to see. Except Jindrak, he's not my cup of tea, but he seemed at least competent and some people liked him.

mth
July 5th, 2005, 7:50 PM
Damn. I was a big fan of Moore and Akio, sucks that they're gone. Also, Kidman and Maven were both pretty talented as well.
Obviosuyl, the cruiser division isn't going anywhere afterall.
Didn't know Gangrel was under any sort of contract, either.

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 7:51 PM
Yeah, I know Heath is Gangrel, but I didn't know he was even employed by WWE. I knew he came back to Smackdown with Viscera a while back, but I thought it was a paid-per-appearance deal and it was a one or two time thing. Viscera stuck around, but Gangrel buggered off.

So I'm surprised he was released.. did Gangrel do anything in the past few months or what?

Last I recall they sent him down to OVW after he and Vis made their appearance on SmackDown a while back then be called up when they had a storyline for him. Looks like that ain't happening.

StoneColdChris
July 5th, 2005, 7:53 PM
and Jindrak was just traded. I knew Maven's release was coming. At least they can say Nitro won tough enough

ANT
July 5th, 2005, 7:54 PM
I always thought they should of have put Moore with Helms in a tag team. It wasn't like they were going to put the CW title on him. He could of have been his sidekick, which is something Moore is pretty good at doing, as seen when he was Matt's sidekick.

Osi
July 5th, 2005, 7:56 PM
Not maven! No doubt Tempest is crying in a bucket of ice cream right now.

I'm not too shocked about the others, but I will miss the monthly London/Akio match.

Jenova
I would have kept Akio, he and London could have killer matches for the CW title.

Leper Messiah
Cruiserweight division still has:

Rey Mysterio (part-time)
Paul London
Juvi Guerrera
Super Crazy
Psycosis
Spike Dudley
Funaki
Daivari (hopefully)
maybe a few more I'm forgetting

That's still a good group of wrestlers.

Kind of figured Kidman and Moore would go, but kind of wished Akio got some more time in that division. Those London-Akio matches from a few months back were awesome.

Maven was definite shocker. For Jindrak, I thought it was about time.

Vice
Last I recall they sent him down to OVW after he and Vis made their appearance on SmackDown a while back then be called up when they had a storyline for him. Looks like that ain't happening.
Fair enough.. didn't know about him being in OVW.

Had I known he was in OVW, I'd have been excited about the idea of him coming back to WWE full time with a storyline as I have always been a mark for Gangrel.

Looks like that won't be happening now. Cockbites.

PS- Awesome username, Jenova. I'm in the midst of playing through FF7 for the 5th time right now. :yes:

Zen
July 5th, 2005, 7:58 PM
Nothing really major there. None of them were doing much, and it's not that big a loss. I would hope the next cuts if there are any will show off names of wrestlers with absolutely no wrestling talents. Tomko is a solid choice.

StoneColdChris
July 5th, 2005, 7:59 PM
Since Jindrak was traded and now released, maybe they will have Haas fill his spot as the SD trade to Raw

Rolling Thunder
July 5th, 2005, 7:59 PM
Trust WWE to get rid of all them talented superstars and keep a lot of crap like Kenzo, Sylvain and Heidenreich Eh :\

GoofyGreekGuy
July 5th, 2005, 8:01 PM
NOOO!! Not Akio, that guy was awesome. That sucks. :mad:

Billy Kidman :shocked: I didn't think they would let him go cause of Torrie. I wonder what she thinks/will do about this.

The rest are no surprises, nor do I really care except for Shannon who was cool but oh well.

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 8:02 PM
I was a mark for Gangrel as well, and was shocked as hell when he showed up on SmackDown, even if it was for a squash match against Taker. I was hoping for him to show up on Raw and join with Edge or reform the Brood. Problem was he was too injury prone.

Beefy
July 5th, 2005, 8:06 PM
Isn't David Heath a former British Prime Minister?

You're thinking of Ted Heath :yes:

Its never nice to see anyone lose their job. the only one I'm personally going to miss is Maven who, although not doing much right now, had shown his worth over the past year.

I wish them all all the best thugh.

TheRock
July 5th, 2005, 8:08 PM

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/releases

lennyd44
July 5th, 2005, 8:08 PM
Akio, Kidman and Moore?!! I really have no clue what WWE plan on doing with CW division anymore. I thought Mexicools' debut will spice CW up. Don't really see why they release these 3...

and Akio is awesome, especially his match with london.

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 8:09 PM
I really thought this would be the year that Maven would rise up and be a major player most likely for the IC title. I think the WWE dropped the ball with releasing Maven.

He had that sick finishing move. Did it ever have a name?

Vice
July 5th, 2005, 8:09 PM
http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=99142&page=4

:yes:

Newf
July 5th, 2005, 8:14 PM
The Halo DDT?

A diving DDT off the top rope...

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 8:16 PM
No, that move where he drives his knees into the opponents back while dropping. He used that move against the Hurricane.

Headwires
July 5th, 2005, 8:16 PM
THEY'VE FUCKING RELEASED MAVEN! FUCKING WANKERS :mad:

Billy Kidman also... well they really have been losing the plot in the WWE ranks these days. Fucking Morons.

Vice
July 5th, 2005, 8:18 PM
I don't think I ever heard a signature name for Maven's move, but the move is called a Lung Blower.

Leper Messiah
July 5th, 2005, 8:23 PM
Akio, Kidman and Moore?!! I really have no clue what WWE plan on doing with CW division anymore. I thought Mexicools' debut will spice CW up. Don't really see why they release these 3...

and Akio is awesome, especially his match with london.

I'm thinking WWE has set aside a certain number of roster slots for cruiserweights. So... if they signed the Mexicool gang (all awesome wrestlers, by the way), they had to release three guys who hadn't clicked with the audience thus far.

And I just remembered OVW has another talented cruiserweight named Kazarian who's nearing his call up. I'm sure the TNA/indy fans know him well.

vk79
July 5th, 2005, 8:27 PM
Akio could have been a good cruiserwieght, Kidman was awesome he was just never ever used properly. Maven and Mark Jindrak... who cares.

Inter Minan
July 5th, 2005, 8:33 PM
Kidman was only ever really great as part of The Flock imo. Not a great face by any means.

I loved his whole "i cant be bothered to wrestle" phase though. Had me in stiches.

RAWfan88
July 5th, 2005, 8:35 PM
too bad about maven. the rest i could give less.

vk79
July 5th, 2005, 8:36 PM
Kidman was a good cruiserwieght heel. Look at his fued with Paul London last year. He could have had another good CW fued with London and those 2 would have put on some 3-4 star matches, but the WWE doesn't give a shit about their Cruiserwieghts.

Beefy
July 5th, 2005, 8:38 PM
Kidman has had countless chances over the years and he's never made the most of them. He got slightly over during the Invasion but that was largely to do with him being often up against the loathed X-Pac. And that was practically as good as it got. Even when he was tagging with Paul London, it was London who was clearly the more popular.

RockSt4rMike
July 5th, 2005, 8:39 PM
[B]

Billy Kidman :shocked: I didn't think they would let him go cause of Torrie. I wonder what she thinks/will do about this.

B]

She wont do anything about it. She'll stay because they need some sort of income. Its not like Kidman is going to get work tommorow, so someone needs to bring in the bucks.

But yeah, big mistake with Akio, Jindrack, and Kidman. Akio wouldve been an awesome cruiserweight champ, Jindrack had a lot of potential, and Kidman was just greatness.

So, who's next?

Leper Messiah
July 5th, 2005, 8:42 PM
Jindrack had a lot of potential

Jindrak's been said to have potential for almost five years now (WCW and now WWE). You gotta deliver at some point.

Beefy
July 5th, 2005, 8:44 PM
I've just had a really, really bad thought...

No one thinks that Regal's job could be in danger do they?

vk79
July 5th, 2005, 8:44 PM
Nobody in here can tell me they wouldn't want to see a real fued between Kidman and London for the CW Titile. Imagine a 3 way match between London/Kidman/Akio for the CW Titile? Now THAT would be pure greatness...

Headwires
July 5th, 2005, 8:47 PM

shhhhhh.... don't tempt fate dammit.

Regal :heart:

Mr. Fantastic
July 5th, 2005, 8:51 PM
I am a bit suprised to see the WWE release Kidman, and Maven. It seems after splitting up Maven and Simon Dean, they didn't have anything for the guy unfortunately.

Hopefully this will make enough room to get some of the guys the WWE has ready to start wrestling on TV a chance, I can't wait to see CM Punk, and Kazarian in the WWE.

V-Line
July 5th, 2005, 8:51 PM
Damm!!!!!!!
I knew Jindraks realease was coming but i'm still pissed!
Had so much potential but the writers never gave him the chance to show it.
Akio and Moore i could see coming but Maven and Kidman shocked me.
Firing Gangrel...........when was he hired?
I hope all of them go to TNA and perform great.
Best of luck to all of them.

blackening
July 5th, 2005, 8:52 PM

nope, he is good friends with Triple H.

vk79
July 5th, 2005, 8:56 PM
Wasn't Jindrak good friends with Orton? I guess that meant nothing.

Mark84j
July 5th, 2005, 9:01 PM
Moore? KIDMAN??? AKIO?!?!?!

this sucks ya'll. So much for pushing the CWs :( :( :( :( :(

so distraught :( :( :( :( :(

These past few weeks have been hell for us internet fans.

y2jssp
July 5th, 2005, 9:04 PM
Not Kidman.

Kev
July 5th, 2005, 9:06 PM

Nah man. Minor spoiler here mate in regards to Regal but...

He's on Smackdown this week for a bit.

To be honest, I didn't actually think Akio would get released. Sure, he wasn't pushed heavily, but he was just one of the talent that I felt would continue to put people over on Velocity and on the rare Smackdown appearance, kind've like Funaki only with less humour and better ring ability.

Mark Jindrak's another one too. I'm not a fan of his, but he's steamrolled over a lot of lower-tier blokes like Nunzio and such. Looks like Vince finally woke up and saw that he wasn't really worth the effort.

Thought Kidman and Torrie went along in some sort of package, but obviously not now.

Wouldn't wish for really any of these men to get fired, no matter how little I felt for most of them, but I honestly hope for nothing but the best for all blokes in their future.

Except Gangrel, I just never saw what was so great about that guy, he was pure shit. And his entrance was cack too.

SideburnZ
July 5th, 2005, 9:11 PM
Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman

AHhahaahhaha. Good riddance Kidman, you vile shit.

The rest = Meh.

Melv
July 5th, 2005, 9:38 PM
Shannon! :cry:

psyko514
July 5th, 2005, 9:52 PM
Wasn't Jindrak good friends with Orton? I guess that meant nothing.

Why would it mean something? Orton isn't married to the boss' daughter.

Personally, the only ones I really care about are Kidman and Moore. I didn't like Maven (although he wasn't bad). Akio bored me, as did Jindrak. It's a moot point though, because I rarely watch Smackdown.

If we forget about the draft trades for a second, Maven is the only Raw superstar to be released. I wonder if there'll be another round of releases affecting the Raw roster.

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Why would it mean something? Orton isn't married to the boss' daughter.

For some strange reason, everytime the WWE makes talent cuts, I always seem that if you weren't kissing HHH's ass, you wouldn't last very long.

Wait a minute......that's what some guys who were released are saying

Jordo
July 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Do you guys expect to see any of these guys in ROH or TNA? I could see Akio maybe in ROH, not sure about Kidman or Moore, as I never really saw much of them in WWE. Kidman and Moore could end up in TNA, and I hope they do.

I did like the prince of punk thing they did with moore though, he looked badass IMO. He's young to I think, so hopefully he can improve and be something big on the indy scene

How old is kidman now, 30ish? Sucks he spent what should have been his best years in WWE, not getting used.

Those are the only three that are any real lose to WWE I think.

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Probably Akio and Kidman, not sure about Moore but it should be a given that anytime a wrestler is released from WWE, there's about a 90% chance they'll end up in TNA.

Siddon
July 5th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Shame about Maven, they fucked that one up.

Melv
July 5th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Shame about Maven, they fucked that one up.
And that's not like WWE at ALL lately. :(

RockSt4rMike
July 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Well Spike Dudely and Mordeci are gone too. Check wwe.com

Kane's Lady
July 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
THEY'VE FUCKING RELEASED MAVEN! FUCKING WANKERS :mad:

Billy Kidman also... well they really have been losing the plot in the WWE ranks these days. Fucking Morons.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Now Virginia doesn't have a hometown boy :cry:

Jenova
July 5th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Wow, Spike is gone too. Well he wasn't doing nothing.

Mordecai....bleh.

SmackDown stars gone = 4
Raw stars gone = 2

Hmmm, SmackDown getting a major re-vamp. Better be good to make me start watching again. :fistpump:

StarDragonMan
July 5th, 2005, 10:32 PM
So Maven is gone but Josh is still employed by the WWE.

I guess we know who's really 'Tough Enough" now. *insert evil laugh*

NeoWarrior
July 5th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Mark Jindrak- the guy is pretty talented in the ring but don't have the charisma and mic skills to become a big star in the business. He can have better luck in the indies or TNA.

Maven- of all the releases this one is the most I'm angry with. Why? because the guy have the looks, the charisma,mic skills and ring talent to become a bigger than life superstar. His WWE failured run it's not his fault, blame the bookers for being lard asses.

Shannon Moore- great cruiserweight and pretty good tag team player. It's a shame they never give him the chance to showcase his talent. He was one of the most wasted midcard wrestlers along with Maven and others.

James Yun (Akio)- good mat skills but don't have the charisma the bookers and Vince are searching for. He can have better opportunities to showcase his ring talent in other wrestling federations.

David Heath (Gangrel)- his signing was a waste of time and money. He have his niche in the Attitude era and there's nothing left he can give to the company except being a jobber for up and coming superstars. Why they signed him if they never used him on T.V.? That one puzzles me.

Billy Kidman- he have his time in the business and it's time for the Kid to hang out his wrestling boots and become a wrestling agent or something.

Horatio
July 5th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Spike in ROH could be HOT.

vk79
July 5th, 2005, 10:45 PM
This is getting ridiculous. The WWE is destroying the Cruiserwieght division right before our eyes. Akio, Kidman, Moore, and Spike all gone. Heck, they could have even used Maven as a Cruiserwieght if they really wanted to. This sucks becuase the WWE is simply relying on the Mexicools to bring back the CW division.

blackening
July 5th, 2005, 10:45 PM
i wonder what the Dudleyz think about Spike being released...

blackening
July 5th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Cruiserweight Division:

Juventud (Mexicools)
Psicosis (Mexicools)
Super Crazy (Mexicools)
Rey Mysterio
Tajiri (on RAW)
Kid Kash (was on Heat)
Kazarian (not brought up yet)
Chavo Guerrero (on RAW)
Hurricane (on RAW/Tag Team Champ)
Paul London - Cruiserweight Champion
Nunzio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Daivari (could be used)

Let Go:

Akio
Shannon Moore
Billy Kidman
Spike Dudley

Hulkamania4ever
July 5th, 2005, 10:54 PM
THANK GOD Heidenreich and Snitsky haven't been released yet. THANK GOD! The only people I'm mad about WWE releasing s far is Maven and Jindrak, the others I could care less about. Torrie will probably be the next big name to go.

Kate-Dogg
July 5th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Well, looking at the Raw Roster, I have a feeling WWE may release the following:

Ivory (unfortunate but with the switch to USA what would she do?)
Kenzo/Hiroko (not used a lot)
Tajiri (see above)
Val Venis (I would hate to see Morley go, but they are misusing the shit outta him)

What do you guys think?

K-D

Edited to add: why are Foley and the Rock still on the Raw roster page?

blackening
July 5th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Torrie will probably be the next big name to go.they will not release Torrie Wilson.

and lets all remember that Akio (Jimmy Yang) was in TNA before he came to the WWE.

The 3rd Rocker
July 5th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Breaking News: WWE Releases 8 Superstars
Filed under:

* News

- Mike Shalik @ 7:11 pm EDT

The following was posted this evening on WWE.com:

Mark Jindrak
Maven
Shannon Moore
James Yun (Akio)
David Heath (Gangrel)
Billy Kidman
Kevin Fertig (Mordecai)
Spike Dudley

:mad: wtf.. i thought they were having big plans for the CW division?

Big_Dre
July 5th, 2005, 11:16 PM
When they brought back Viscera and Gangrel...I marked out for Gangrel. He was one of my faves back in the Attitude days...but I knew he wouldn't fit with WWE now.

Who do you guys think is next? I'd say that Val Venis, Simon Dean, and Nunzio are in danger. Val deserves better than what he's getting in WWE. I think they're going to go ahead and finish the job with firing the FBI, so Nunzio's a goner. Simon Dean needs to go somewhere far away from Connecticut and never go near Titan again...they ruined him.

Evil@Heart
July 5th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Nah man. Minor spoiler here mate in regards to Regal but...

He's on Smackdown this week for a bit.

Well, Gail Kim was involved in a current storyline on RAW too, but it didn't stop WWE from releasing her later that week!

I thought that WWE planned to beef up the CW division? Releasing many of the CW (especially Kidman, who is one of the better ones) seriously sucks. Do they seriously expect us to rely on the Mexicools to carry the division?

Even if WWE is going to bring in new blood, who can the new blood earn their credibility from? Fighting Rey and Paul London every week? :wtf:

While Maven hasn't done much at all, it's not his fault that WWE bookers didn't know what to do with their Tough Enough Champion. WWE really dropped the ball with this one. I remember back then when Maven actually eliminated Taker from RR, and they had a feud. It seemed like WWE is actually serious about potraying Maven as someone who could take out the toughest in the industry (ie credibility). However, Taker buried him and we all know what happened to Maven's career after all. :(

Blade-job
July 5th, 2005, 11:17 PM
I would have kept Akio, he and London could have killer matches for the CW title.

Agreed. The Akio/London velocity matches were some of the best cruiserweight matches the WWE has put on(despite most of them being short).

I can't say I'm gonna really miss any of the others.

Maven is OK, but has limited potential. Gangrel is over the hill. Kidman and Moore are decent, but there are better cruisers still employed. And the only thing we'll miss with Jindrak was a possible "power of the punch" battle with Regal.

Kidman, Moore,Akio, and Gangrel shouldn't have any problems finding work. I don't see Maven and Jindrak having successful wrestling careers post WWE.

edit: Mordecai is let go too!! That is hands down the best and most reasonable cut so far. We don't need another Taker ripoff...

The 3rd Rocker
July 5th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Who do you guys think is next? I'd say that Val Venis, Simon Dean, and Nunzio are in danger. Val deserves better than what he's getting in WWE. I think they're going to go ahead and finish the job with firing the FBI, so Nunzio's a goner. Simon Dean needs to go somewhere far away from Connecticut and never go near Titan again...they ruined him.

Re: Simon Dean

Simon Dean and Stevie Richards won't be going anywhere as it seems they've brought back the bWo for Smackdown!.. Blue Meanie included.

mamasgun78
July 5th, 2005, 11:31 PM
WELL playa u thought wrong, how about they release the real crap like snistky and heidencrap, and the extreme fat boy mabel.. they should had traded tajiri back to smackdown, and reunited him with akio, but oh well.

Brian M.
July 5th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Akio and Moore are the only ones I really care about. I kind of liked Jindrak but he wasn't going anywhere anyway. What's up with the Cruiserweight division? I'd like to see what direction they go from here. The only name that really shocked me out of these ones is Kidman. I figured they'd keep him around to appease Torrie. Guess not.

We can only hope the next round of cuts includes guys like Tomko, Snitsky, and Viscera. You know...people who actually deserve to get cut.
________
JAILBROKEN (http://jailbroken.org/)

Sparky
July 5th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Wtf?! Mordecai Is Gone?!!!!

Fuck Wwe!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/RayReptile/WWERelease.jpg

Justin-Credible
July 5th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Edit: Nevermind.

PepperCarrot
July 5th, 2005, 11:50 PM
I am upset about :

Gangrel

I am dissapointed about :

Shannon Moore

I am glad :

Maven.

hurricane88
July 5th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Maven n jindrak had a chance i think, I don't no why but there was something about jindrak if they used rite couldn;t of been good.

y2jssp
July 6th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Not Spike Dudley Dammit

mr. roboto
July 6th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Jesus I bet Maven is really probably questioning his future right now, because after all this is the company that made him.

SideburnZ
July 6th, 2005, 12:18 AM

Fuck Wwe!

Who the fuck is Kenzo and Candice?

Tim
July 6th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Poor Mordy, I always hoped for a Mordecai/Taker feud but it will never happen now.

And I'll kinda miss Billy Kidman but most likely forget he ever existed by next week.

TimeSplitter
July 6th, 2005, 12:25 AM
What happend to the whole no tradeing/releasing married superstars?

Beer-Belly
July 6th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Who the fuck is Kenzo and Candice?
Candice is employed because of her tits and Kenzo is a terrible wrestler from Japan.

Sparky
July 6th, 2005, 12:38 AM
To be fair...Kenzo isn't half as bad as some people say. However...he's nowhere near as good as Minoru.

http://www.geocities.com/jpuroresu/bios/MinoruSuzuki.htm

GoofyGreekGuy
July 6th, 2005, 12:41 AM

Fuck Wwe!

*smacks you* Take Dawn Marie off that list and then I agree. How dare you mention Dawn Marie :squint:

Sparky
July 6th, 2005, 12:57 AM
*smacks you* Take Dawn Marie off that list and then I agree. How dare you mention Dawn Marie :squint:

To be honest...I didn't make it. However, WWE has no room for Pregos.

Also, I didn't exactly agree withHolly being on there...but I can't deny theres no place for him on cards, nowadays.

LarryLuv
July 6th, 2005, 1:15 AM
Other then Kidman and Spike, I personally don't see how this could effect anyone as none of them would never be on smackdown and more or less are Velocity talent that has grown overly stale. Maybe the influx of newer fresher talent (CM Punk) is on the horizon and these guys just don't fit.

Akio and Moore can be X Division guys and Jindrak will get a title push on TNA.

BlackShadow215
July 6th, 2005, 1:16 AM
As much as Holly is getting old, he's still good for "initiating" rookies.

A shame about Kidman, Akio, and Moore. Sure they probably wouldn't see cruiserweight gold anytime soon, but they were good for enhancement talent.

Kind of a shame about Maven as well, since he was in the Main Event Of Survivor Series. It looked like he was going to be a big midcard hell, but the WWE jsut lost faith in him quite quickly.

LarryLuv
July 6th, 2005, 1:22 AM

Fuck Wwe!

they are building up Chris Masters. He is very raw in the ring, no doubt, but this is Vince's next "Lex Luger" or so it seems.

Bob Holly needs to become an agent. Kenzo needs to go back to Japan. Scotty and Funaki are jobbers. The girls...who cares.

Mr. Fantastic
July 6th, 2005, 1:45 AM
Maria is the best looking, and best personality of any girl besides Trish.

SincereAgape
July 6th, 2005, 2:51 AM
The thing going against Maven was a somewhat lax work ethic. It's been four or five years since he won Tough Enough, and frankly his in ring-work did not improve all that much in that span of time.

1. Maven has the charisma and look
2. Solid on the mic
3. Sells well

Hope he ends up somewhere and continues to pursue a career in wrestling.

SWM
July 6th, 2005, 2:59 AM
I saw the link on the main page and all I could think was PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET VAL VENIS BE ON THAT LIST

and he wasnt

Akio had some decent matches with Paul London and Ive always rated Spike Dudley - he was always my favorite Dudley, I think that its a shame that they had to go.

So let me get this straight...Suzuki has gone but Hiroko remains?

The Champagne
July 6th, 2005, 2:59 AM
Sad to see Billy Kidman go. Been watching his matches for a long ass time now. lol.

The 3rd Rocker
July 6th, 2005, 3:43 AM

Fuck Wwe!

wtf.. Funaki? Dawn Marie? Those 2 actually have talent if used correctly.. Dawn Marie would still make a better valet than half the bimbos WWE is keeping around, and Funaki can still pull some fun shit if given a chance!

Give Masters and Kenzo the boot though.. those guys are fodder.

Tempest
July 6th, 2005, 4:11 AM
Oh for fucks sake.

The 3rd Rocker
July 6th, 2005, 4:31 AM
eh.. what can I say.. I'm a Funaki mark.. *braces for flames*

Horatio
July 6th, 2005, 4:37 AM
This sucks becuase the WWE is simply relying on the Mexicools to bring back the CW division.

Yeah, cutting the crap & relying on serious talent is SO foolish.

Spike is the only one they should have kept around.

The 3rd Rocker
July 6th, 2005, 4:39 AM
Shannon Moore and Billy Kidman being cut is fine but you're upset they dumped Spike?

Grim
July 6th, 2005, 4:41 AM
Maven - Greta shame. He had the look and personality for it but never had the long running gimmick or storyline to help him.

Gangrel - No loss. Wasn't used.

Mordecai - No loss? Shame he wasn't given a chance with another gimmick on WWE tv though. Does he stay in OVW but minus the WWE Developmental deal or something?

Shannon Moore - No loss. Never used properly.

Akio - Great loss in that he COULD have been used properly.

Kidman - They dropped the ball on his feud with London that was top notch. Waste.

Spike Dudley - Bit of a surprise! Doign nothing but I assumed they were keeping him off tv with both dudleys ready for a comeback.

Jindrack - No loss. Didn't take his chances.

Dimmack
July 6th, 2005, 4:59 AM
i feel that the only major loss will be maven. he is young, good on the mic and had 'the look'. I feel it is always a shame when genuine talent goes out the window, and we are left watching 8 bimbos skipping on monday nights

McBain
July 6th, 2005, 5:07 AM
Akio and Maven? Fucking disgrace.

Tempest
July 6th, 2005, 5:09 AM
Akio isn't really a big loss. They have Juvi and Psichosis now.
I like Yang, but I certainly don't think he's as talented as some think. Should he still be there over some of the talent still on the roster though? Sure

Maven and Spike are dire releases

Horatio
July 6th, 2005, 5:13 AM
Shannon Moore and Billy Kidman being cut is fine but you're upset they dumped Spike?

You mean Moore & Kidman - the two blandest cruiserweights in & out of the ring in the history of the WORLD?

Yes. Yes, it's fine that they were released & it's a travesty that Spike was released.
Spike had something called *personality* & the ability to work a crowd.

Kidman had a fat ass & Moore had .. well .. nothing, except the ability to bump & look like some Jeff Hardy wannabe (minus the charisma).
They tried hard, I know, but they just weren't good enough. They should have never been signed in the first place when there so many more talented juniors out there.

EDIT - Maven shouldn't be gone, either.
He should have been IC champ since like .. January or whenever it was that he feuded with Shelton (who probably hung out with Shannon & Billy a lot when he was on SmackDown .. for reasons that I don't feel like listing).

And Yang isn't a big loss either.
They've got Super Crazy, who can work the fast paced, spot-filled matches better than Yang ever could. He's also far more charismatic, has a better look, etc.

God damn, they sign Juvi & Psicosis, two of the most talented juniors ever, & CM Punk, who is currently one of the greatest wrestlers in the world, & people complain that they replaced Kidman, Moore, & Akio.
Seriously, all of you should go to Hell or something. Some place hot & dangerous.

richie_w_4ever
July 6th, 2005, 5:19 AM
What will Torrie Wilson do now that Kidman has been released? Will she carry on in WWE or will she follow her husband into the indie circuit?

No great surprises in those cuts, hardly any of them were doing anything of importance

Beefy
July 6th, 2005, 5:28 AM

Fuck Wwe!

Maria is wonderful. They can't get rid of her!

Shame about Spike. He can't have been on much money so I'm surprised they got rid of him.

gtfc4life
July 6th, 2005, 6:25 AM
I wonder if the Dudley Boyz will stay on??

Could explain the delay in them coming back to wwe tv.

Andy Wild
July 6th, 2005, 7:10 AM
Well they traded Mark Jindrak and then released him :wtf: very odd. Its like dangling a wad of money in someones face and then buying a sofa.

They needed to get rid of some of these guys but I won't miss any of them, Kidman could work better matches in ROH or somewhere probably.

I'm not fussed about anybody apart from Maven, he never really got a chance to become bigger and now they release him. Oh well.

Jimini
July 6th, 2005, 7:13 AM
Mark Jindrak - I'm 'glad' he is one of the releases, but this is a huge surprise to me. (No trade/releases huh?)
Maven - Potential, but ultimately, not really getting on as well in the ring as he might be
Shannon Moore - See below:
James Yun (Akio) - See below:
David Heath (Gangrel) - He had actually signed a proper contract? :wtf: Meh...
Billy Kidman - See below:
Kevin Fertig (Mordecai) - No biggie whatsoever.
Spike Dudley/The other CW's - Way to try and build the division. Spike and Akio are the two i'm most disappointed that were released, While Kidman really surprises me. They division would have so much potential and should be utilised much better than it is.
I'd cry about how there are loads of others who should be released above them, but:
Apart from Maven, all of these guys were SD pre-lottery, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are another 6 or 7 releases in the next couple of weeks.

Andy Wild
July 6th, 2005, 7:16 AM
Most of those were off SD! so probably be some guys released from RAW next.

Simon Dean I see going most definitely. He hasn't been on TV in weeks and now he's lost his buddy. He didn't last long but his time is up.

RFF Champ
July 6th, 2005, 7:21 AM
Mark Jindrak- how could they, he has potential!!
Maven- tough enough winner, should have done more in his WWE stint
Shannon Moore- was never used correctly, he awesome and he can join the X-division hopefully and be used correctly
James Yun (Akio)- going to miss his matches with Paul London, again should have been used better but with the mexicools maybe he wont be greatly missed
David Heath (Gangrel)- yay!!! I was dreading a real gangrel return
Billy Kidman- eeeeeeeeediots, this guy is great, if I remember correctly doesnt this guy hold a win over hulk hogan, a real loss to the WWE, whata' mistaka' to makea'
Kevin Fertig (Mordecai)-good
Spike Dudley - hmmmm, not to sure about him,

Skip
July 6th, 2005, 7:33 AM
Always had a hatred for Kidman.. for me this is good news as maybe London can use the SSP now, seeing how it looks more impressive.
Akio im pretty pissed off at, his great matches with London should have kept him signed on.
I really miss the old ecw Spike, he always made me laugh.. never liked his Boss gimmick, but he still shouldnt have gone.
Maven makes me REALLY pissed. He played the cocky heel very well.. with a good storyline I could have seen something great for him. He too always made me laugh. So much potential.
The others... meh, bothered.

bungee316
July 6th, 2005, 7:39 AM
for me its a meh except for Maven. Thought the guy had potential and i was always waiting for that push. Never really liked Spike even though a lot of people on here seem to

MACE
July 6th, 2005, 8:47 AM
T'is a shame people lose their jobs because other people (the writers) don't do their jobs properley.

Maven is sad loss.

I wont miss the others a bit, but Maven could've been good IMO.

If Tomko doesn't get released, (after releasing Maven) I'm gonna stop watching WWE. Seriously. There's something TERRIBLY wrong when somenone who does fuck all can stay.

Now Christians on SD!, wwe have no other choice but to release him. They have to.

RockSt4rMike
July 6th, 2005, 8:57 AM

Fuck Wwe!

Maria is hilarious, she cant go.
Dawn is better than half of the diva search bimbos
and Scotty has just been around so long :(

This is a little better.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/RockSt4rMike46/release.jpg

Supernovametalstar
July 6th, 2005, 9:19 AM
What the hell man, I liked Kidman. I thought they were going to do something with him. What happens to the cruiserweight division now? WWE does this all the time and it makes me angry. Now I really have no reason to watch Smackdown :(.

I liked Spike also and Maven could have been bigger than what he was if they had used him better. I agree that he should have been IC champ for a little while when he fought Shelton. You spent so much money and time and effort on Tough Enough, only to drop the first winner without even trying to see if he could hold a title?

deadmanwalking*
July 6th, 2005, 9:33 AM
Didn't Jindrak just get traded?

Jimini
July 6th, 2005, 9:34 AM
Didn't Jindrak just get traded?
Yes.
The same, pretty much, happened with A-Train and Palumbo (who also got a gimmick change) last year.

deadmanwalking*
July 6th, 2005, 9:36 AM
You would think they would just think ahead a little.

Jimini
July 6th, 2005, 9:37 AM
:slap:

Don't start thinking that WWE staff ever think, silly boy...

deadmanwalking*
July 6th, 2005, 9:38 AM
Indeed.

JusticeLeague3
July 6th, 2005, 10:02 AM
What is wrong with them? Why would they release such talent in Kidman, Moore, Akio, Maven, and Jindrak?

Do they forget the long list of shit STILL with them?

Snitsky, Tomko, Viscera, Heidenreich, Chris Masters, Eugene, Matt Morgan, Todd Grisham, Sharmell, Candice, Maria, and Joy?

Tempest
July 6th, 2005, 10:04 AM
:\ Eugene is a talented guy. Not to mention marketable and over...

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 10:12 AM
I found Akio's terrible secret. He's still around here : http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/sharmell/profile/

!!! Look at this page....

:(

Seriously, I miss Akio, Gangrel, Mordecai, Shannon Moore and Billy Kidman already. These new Mexican Gardeners don't impress me yet. They have no mic skills.

TimeSplitter
July 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Most of those were off SD! so probably be some guys released from RAW next.

Simon Dean I see going most definitely. He hasn't been on TV in weeks and now he's lost his buddy. He didn't last long but his time is up.

On SD! Him, Richards and Meanie reformed the bWo so I don't see him going anytime soon.

I hope that Maven, Kidman, Moore and Akio go to TNA and get massive pushes there.

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 11:46 AM
On SD! Him, Richards and Meanie reformed the bWo so I don't see him going anytime soon.

I hope that Maven, Kidman, Moore and Akio go to TNA and get massive pushes there.

And Gangrel.

Sparky
July 6th, 2005, 11:47 AM
And Gangrel.

And the best Brawler WWE ever had....Mordecai.

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 12:02 PM
And the best Brawler WWE ever had....Mordecai.

Mordecaio was awesome. I was waiting for him to come back and...

I am worried that Gene Snitsky, Heidenreich and Tomko might all be next :(

Tomko is Mordecai's former partner in OVW

Sparky
July 6th, 2005, 12:08 PM
No way is Snitsky going anywhere.

Pathogen
July 6th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I personally will not miss any of the recently released guys, except for maybe Spike.

BlackShadow215
July 6th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I got definitely see Akio and Moore going over to TNA. Which is perfectly fine since they might get a small push.

As for Jindrak, I guess it was a quick decision to do over the weekend after the trades. Kind of a waste if you ask me.

Monty
July 6th, 2005, 12:28 PM
All of these releases free up more money for Brock Lesnar's return. See wwe.com.

Cactus Lem
July 6th, 2005, 12:28 PM
No way is Snitsky going anywhere.

I hope he does.

Kidman :( the most overly criticized Cruiserweight of all time, but I loved the guy. If only they didn't break him and London up. That team would of and had already started doing wonders for the Tag Division. My wish of seeing them back together has now gone as well. FUCK!

Akio has sadend me a little seeing as he's had some really watchable matche's over the past year. When pieces of crap like Snitsyk still have job's it makes you feel that little bit more for people like Akio.

I'm glad Jindrak's gone now. That guy's had so many chances over the past 5 years and he's never gotten over. He just isn't cut out for it if you ask me.

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 1:43 PM
DUDLEY BOYS RELEASED!

They just put it on WWE.com on the link SEVERAL SUPERSTARS released.

Monty
July 6th, 2005, 1:44 PM
DUDLEY BOYS RELEASED!

They just put it on WWE.com on the link SEVERAL SUPERSTARS released.

FINALLY!

Tempest
July 6th, 2005, 1:46 PM
FINALLY!

Yeah, cos' we don't want extremely accomplished and talented tag teams on the roster

Utter, fucking, bullshit

PepperCarrot
FINALLY!
At least they signed Big Vito

Ringo
Morgan's gone as well..

ccording to Matt Morgan's official website, http://www.matt-morgan.org/, Morgan has been released by WWE, making him the ninth wrestler in 24 hours to be let go by the company. A statement from Matt's webmaster Kerrie read as follows:

I just got off the phone with Matt, and he has told me WWE called him just a little while ago and released him from his contract. With the recent 9 releases including Mark Jindrak, Maven, Billy Kidman, Mark Lloyd, Gangrel, Mordecai (Kevin Fertig), Akio, Spike Dudley. Matt making it 10th this is a shocker.

I cant put into words how mad I am at the WWE for doing this.. Matt still wants to keep the site up, and im still going to continue to run it, so I hope you all stick by the site, and remain being visitors. What’s next for Matt? time will tell...

Matt’s final Appearance will be this Thursday on Smackdown…if the WWE even chooses to air the segment as planned.

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 1:48 PM
Morgan's gone as well..

ccording to Matt Morgan's official website, http://www.matt-morgan.org/, Morgan has been released by WWE, making him the ninth wrestler in 24 hours to be let go by the company. A statement from Matt's webmaster Kerrie read as follows:

I just got off the phone with Matt, and he has told me WWE called him just a little while ago and released him from his contract. With the recent 9 releases including Mark Jindrak, Maven, Billy Kidman, Mark Lloyd, Gangrel, Mordecai (Kevin Fertig), Akio, Spike Dudley. Matt making it 10th this is a shocker.

I cant put into words how mad I am at the WWE for doing this.. Matt still wants to keep the site up, and im still going to continue to run it, so I hope you all stick by the site, and remain being visitors. What’s next for Matt? time will tell...

Matt’s final Appearance will be this Thursday on Smackdown…if the WWE even chooses to air the segment as planned.

WTF. Now I am pissed.

Matt Morgan was great.

:( At least we're getting Big Vito.

Mandrag Ganon
July 6th, 2005, 1:49 PM
Rather surprised that Billy Kidman's been shown the door; even though he may not be that charismatic, he was decent in the ring, and I was sure that being married to Torrie Wilson would've granted him a job for life...

Sparky
NO WAY! NOT MORGAN GOD DAMNIT!

Dudleys, Mordecai, Morgan...

They'e gone to far. FUCK WWE!

Zen
Yeah, cos' we don't want extremely accomplished and talented tag teams on the roster

Utter, fucking, bullshit

Accomplished yes. Talented, no.

mth
July 6th, 2005, 1:50 PM
Sonofabitch.....Matt Morgan's gone! i was really warming up to the guy, too. :\

EDIT: i don't see it on WWE.com yet, though. but he's also on Sd this week, so maybe they'll post it after tomorrow

Tempest
July 6th, 2005, 1:50 PM
Accomplished yes. Talented, no.

Bollocks.
Bubba is one of the best talkers in the company, D-Von isn't bad himself. They know how to work a crowd and when they are motivated (I realise they weren't for a good while), are more than capable in a tag team environment

It's a disgrace if they've willingly let them go

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 1:52 PM
Bollocks.
Bubba is one of the best talkers in the company, D-Von isn't bad himself. They know how to work a crowd and when they are motivated (I realise they weren't for a good while), are more than capable in a tag team environment

But look at the bright side. We might get the shane twins instead.

:scared:

Sparky
Sonofabitch.....Matt Morgan's gone! i was really warming up to the guy, too. :\

EDIT: i don't see it on WWE.com yet, though. [spolier]but he's also on Sd this week, so maybe they'll post it after tomorrow[/spoiler]

Thats horrible. WWE has gone to far. REVOLT~@!

Monty

Utter, fucking, bullshit

The only reason I said what I did was that for years The Dudley's had no direction and weren't doing anything interesting. That's not to say that they couldn't, but they were being booked terribly. So it's good that they're gone for two reasons. 1) Now they can join a different wrestling promotion and wrestle a lot more, and 2) It will make way for better WWE. Like I said, not to say that they can't work well in the WWE, but they were not being booked well for years, making for really sad matches. So if this makes room for better product, then I'm all for it.

MTR
This is such shit.

Lets just get rid of some of your good cruiserweigths like Kidman, Spike, and Shannon Moore and keep Rey involved in other stuff while moving Chavo over to Raw. :nono:

Lets get rid of the rest of the Dudleys and a guy we could never write anything good for in Fertig(Mordecai). And add a few other people like Gangrel that we just don't feel like using.

And then lets bring back Lesner. :\ And then sign Vito. :wtf:

Man this is just fucking shit.

Ringo
Bollocks.

I suppose the reason given will be because they couldn't think of anything for them to do, which is pathetic considering this is a creative team employed by a company worth around a Billion dollars.

virus21
July 6th, 2005, 1:53 PM
I find it odd that WWE bitched that they didn't have much of a tag division and yet let one go :wtf: The fact that they whine that they need to make cuts yet spend a load of money on shit like the Diva Search proves that there someone smoking something before board meetings

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 1:54 PM
This is such shit.

Lets just get rid of some of your good cruiserweigths like Kidman, Spike, and Shannon Moore and keep Rey involved in other stuff while moving Chavo over to Raw. :nono:

Lets get rid of the rest of the Dudleys and a guy we could never write anything good for in Fertig(Mordecai). And add a few other people like Gangrel that we just don't feel like using.

And then lets bring back Lesner. :\ And then sign Vito. :wtf:

Man this is just fucking shit.

I agree with you. I don't like Lesnar but let's admit it, he has talent. Big Vito might not be a legend but he's big and named Vito so he has at least that going for him.

It's a shame about Gangrel, Mordecai, Morgan and Dudleys and the cruisers.

Sparky
R.i.p. Wwe 2005

Tempest
I suppose the reason given will be because they couldn't think of anything for them to do, which is pathetic considering this is a creative team employed by a company worth around a Billion dollars.

If they can find a way for Mabel to be on TV and to be booked in a way which sees him over, there is zero chance that the creative *can't* come up with something for a team as big as them.

Benpas
July 6th, 2005, 1:55 PM
never mind

PepperCarrot
July 6th, 2005, 1:55 PM
If they can find a way for Mabel to be on TV and to be booked in a way which sees him over, there is zero chance that the creative *can't* come up with something for a team as big as them.

Agreed. I was excited about the Dudley Boys feuding with MNM.

virus21
July 6th, 2005, 1:56 PM
The bad thing about Kidman is that Torrie could leave and shes my second favorite diva. But yeah get rid of lots of talet so what you can bring back a guy who tried to sue you. That makes sense :dead:

mth
July 6th, 2005, 1:57 PM
And, yet, they can keep coming up with reasons for the T&A divas to be on TV, too. :nono:

Zen
Perhaps they are gonna make some room now for guys like CM Punk, Juvi, Psicosis etc..perhaps sign some other indy talents, and bring up quality. Doubt it as you know, the wwe would prefer hiring the big hosses and no talent whores, but there may still be some hope.

SideburnZ
THEY FIRE DTHE FUCKING DUDLEYS?!?!

Jesus Christ.

Suck my fucking balls, WWE. You fucking cancer unto entertainment. I hope every official in WWE gets AIDS.

Die.

Badger
July 6th, 2005, 1:58 PM
Dudleys, Maven, cruisers. :sadwave:

Most of last year's releases I could understand, but I'm scratching my head over this.

daveyliu
i just received news that wwe has ended the service of bub bub and d von

PepperCarrot

Jesus Christ.

Suck my fucking balls, WWE. You fucking cancer unto entertainment. I hope every official in WWE gets AIDS.

Die.

But they are bringing back Brock Lesnar!

mayhem420
July 6th, 2005, 1:59 PM
All of the people released so far are not a shock to me, only the Dudleys were a surprise. Guess this means that no one is safe in these rounds of cuts. Dammm the Dudleys??? :wtf:

naich
The SD Tag Division

1. MNM
2. Bashams
3. .......

I'm gonna go watch TLC 2 in memory. :cry:

SideburnZ
Someone IMed me and said the Dudleys were gone and I was like "hahaha lies."

Then I got the link.

And I fucking flipped out.

God.

Keep the HeartThrobbingCocks, fire the Dudleys?

Fuck you WWE. Fuck you in the ass with a barbed wire wrapped, HIV ridden cock.

SideburnZ
July 6th, 2005, 2:00 PM
The SD Tag Division

MNM
Bashams

I'm gonna go watch TLC 2 in memory. :cry:

Wasn't a Basham fired? Or sent to RAW or something?

LarryLuv

Jesus Christ.

Die.

Yeah, I just read that.

You can't help but think this could also be a work as well. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for a cut of this size. They are remaking the tag division it seems (they are making new teams and bringing in guys to become tag teams (aka Big Vito with Nunzio), it would only be smart for the WWE to keep its more established tag teams to atleast put teams over at the very least.

Maybe they will be looking to an ECW brand and higher the Dudley's there on a smaller contract.

Who knows, all I know is this can't be the best thing for the company.

Also, you can't help they are freeign up dolla dolla billz for Brock too.

virus21
sent to Raw

McBain
July 6th, 2005, 2:01 PM
Fuck you WWE. Fuck you in the ass with a barbed wire wrapped, HIV ridden cock.

:lol:

Seriously though, wow. Can't believe it.

Monty
Yeah, there are a lot of releasing, some we agree some we don't. I'm sure they are unloading moderate and large contracts so they can make room for Lesnar, CM Punk if/when he explodes and makes a huge impact, etc. Yeah, we don't like the Diva search, but what can you do. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that one talented one makes it through. One that has mic skills and could end up being a manager; or at very least, a door mat.

Chris
Good lord, the Dudleys are gone?

At least with the other releases, you could understand most of them, but I don't get this at all. Did they see them at One Night Stand? Did they watch the show at all?

Newf
July 6th, 2005, 2:02 PM
Doug Basham on Raw.

And La Res split up on Raw. Maybe we'll team Sylvain with Danny and Doug with Rob "Buff the Stuff" Conway.

Headwires
I'm still so Utterly pissed off that Maven isn't in the WWE anymore. To waste a guy with that much Chrisma and ability on the Mic these days is just stupid. Even if they weren't happy with his in-ring work, which they shouldn't be as it's no-where near bad and far better then a lot of the shit they throw on our T.V screens, they could have turned him into Smackdown's version of The Coach or something.

Basically, there was so much shit they could have done with Maven, but they really have done fuck all with him for the past 3 years. I hope he gets picked up by someone else...

* Goes off to watch Royal Rumble 2002 and Maven eliminating Taker :cry:

-Edit-

And now the Fucking Dudleys?? Well that clearly makes sense considering how mind blowingly awesome the current Tag Division is....

McBain
I'm confused though, do WWE not think the Dudleyz would be useful for future ECW shows?

Tempest
July 6th, 2005, 2:03 PM
Doug Basham on Raw.

And La Res split up on Raw. Maybe we'll team Sylvain with Danny and Doug with Rob "Buff the Stuff" Conway.

Danny is the one on Raw

SideburnZ
Yeah, I just read that.

You can't help but think this could also be a work as well. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for a cut of this size. They are remaking the tag division it seems (they are making new teams and bringing in guys to become tag teams (aka Big Vito with Nunzio), it would only be smart for the WWE to keep its more established tag teams to atleast put teams over at the very least.

Maybe they will be looking to an ECW brand and higher the Dudley's there on a smaller contract.

Who knows, all I know is this can't be the best thing for the company.

My hopes for an ECW brand have died. WWE won't do it. It'd not help Chris Masters or tits get over on TV.

Try to hire Sabu/Sandman/Balls and Axl...

Bring BWO back...

MAke RVD old RVD...

Bringin Super Crazy/Juvi/Psycosis...

Fire the Dudleys?!

Hardcore Holly Fan
Guess no one gives a dam about Matt Morgan ?