PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy WWE : The Revival

Pages : [1] 2 3

Deka
January 30th, 2005, 9:11 PM
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JackNapier/Raven/undertaker.jpg
Fantasy http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif WWE
THE REVIVAL

Welcome to Fantasy WWE : The Revival. Owned and operated by myself. This is more than a board game. It is a consistent, number-based fantasy WWE company.

Joining the game is easy. To sign a contract with the company, simply post your wrestler's name on this thread, along with their heel or face status. It is first come, first served. Meaning, the first to post a grappler's name, IS that wrestler and no one else can be that wrestler. Any current WWE and NWA/TNA superstars are open for selection. There will be a draft after all superstars have been confirmed. Each wrestler will be placed on a specified show, either RAW or Smackdown!, where there will be an appointed General Manager. This will only happen in the case that there are 32 or more superstars signed to the company. The draft will also be annual, taking place every year, the RAW just after WrestleMania.

There will be fantasy salaries (or points) divided between superstars for events participated in, matches won, etc. In some cases winning a match will earn more money. In others, jobbing will earn a bigger payoff. The first official Fantasy WWE show will be RAW of March 2005, the night after No Way Out. For many, this will be very reminiscent, as this very show will pick up right where the "final" Fantasy WWE show left off. Meaning, the champions from the last game will begin The Revival as the current champions, unless otherwise determined (in the case that they decide not to play again). WrestleMania 21 will be the first pay per view. To earn a spot on the WrestleMania 21 card you must be within the top 15 superstars on your particular show(granted that there is a brand split). Match results will be determined via random decision (the number system from the previous game is back), no biased choices will be made. Storylines, gimmicks, and match scripts will be determined by the person controlling the specified character. Match scripts will be ultimately completed by myself, but, now, players will have the option of scripting the actions of their character for their match. Backstage and in-ring mic segments will be written by the players themselves, in an effort to allow players to mold and develop their characters themselves. Any questions, comments, or complaints over any issues revolving around Fantasy WWE can be sent to fantasywweinc@yahoo.com or PM'd to myself. I will email back my responses in a timely fashion and handle situations accordingly.

Once again, this is not just another board game. But, as mentioned before. You will have the opportunity to make fantasy salaries (points) with your superstars, thus placing certain superstars over others. At the end of each show, a stat sheet will be shown which will display where each Fantasy WWE superstar ranks in the company and within their specified brand. This will be for bragging rights only, no winners or losers will be determined by this stat sheet. Though, this will also determine Royal Rumble entries, number one contenders, and even what type of storylines your superstars are eligable to be involved in.

For seasoned players of this game, I hope you appreciate the new additions and to the new players, welcome to Fantasy WWE. A game like no other.

Thank you,

Deka Dolittle.

http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif
Current FANTASY WWE Roster :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/newraw.gif

Booker T - 12-Bone (face)

Charlie Haas - Funazz (heel)

Chris Masters - FaSho (heel)

Edge - DeathInc (face)

Gene Snitsky - TapOut84 (heel)

Jeff Hardy - Dazz (face)

John Cena - viva_la_raza (heel)

Muhammad Hassan - canuckin (heel)

Randy Orton - Rockst4rMike (face)

Raven - Delta (heel)

Paul London - D'Lo (face)

The Rock - StoneColdChris (face)

Triple H - darkhorse (heel)

The Undertaker - Haslemere Bull (heel)

http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/newsmackdown.gif

Amazing Red - Quest8 (face)

Billy Kidman - 1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4 (heel)

Brock Lesnar - Holy_Hopkins (heel)

Carlito Caribbean Cool - Canadian Testdrive (heel)

Chris Benoit - Alex G (face)

Chris Jericho - Surveillance (heel)

Christian - OceansMafia (face)

Diamond Dallas Page - faithforce (face)

Eddie Guerrero - ricciburns (heel)

John Bradshaw Layfield - JamieB (heel)

Kurt Angle - heyman_rulez (face)

Shawn Michaels - bongming (face)

Shelton Benjamin - TimeSplitter (face)

WWE DIVAS:

Christy Hemme - 1 Pac 2 Pac 3 Pac 4 (face)

Gail Kim - Funazz (heel)

Lauren Jones - darkhorse (heel)

Miss Jackie - FaSho (face)

Molly Holly - Canadian Testdrive (heel)

Sable - DeathInc (heel)

Stacy Keibler - Haslemere Bull (face)

Trish Stratus - Rockst4rMike (heel)

Beulah McGillicutty - JamieB (heel)

Dawn Marie - OceansMafia (face)

Lita - bongming (face)

Mae Young - TapOut84 (face)

Maria - faithforce (face)

Nidia - Alex G (heel)

Stephanie McMahon - Dazz (heel)

Victoria - D'Lo (face)

CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP :
1. (vacant)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP :
3. Eddie Guerrero (current holder)
2. AJ Styles
1. Christian

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP :
3. (vacant)
2. John Cena
1. Low Ki

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP :
2. Christian (current holder)

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP :
3. Lita and Trish Stratus (current co-holders)
2. Lita
1. Victoria

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE RULES: Each superstar's ranking will be determined by the number of points they accumulate. You will accumulate points by winning matches. Everyone will start with 100 points and the points can increase and decrease from there. Once again, match results are determined by an unbiased random selection of winners and losers. This is a game of chance and anyone can lose or win at anytime. Each participant will choose a number, or numbers, ranging from 1 to 10, randomly before their specified event(s) and whichever individual's number is closer to the actual "winning number", that person will win the decision for their particular match. If there is a split between numbers the decision of the match will be determined by the player who has the highest point ranking. For example, let's say the actual number is 9, one person chooses 8 and the other chooses 10. This would result in the decision of the match being rewarded to the player possessing the highest amount of points. This also works the same when two players chose the exact same number. The only exception is when two players chose the exact same number and it is the actual winning number. In this case, the match will end in a draw, with neither player garnering any points, regardless of their point rankings. Regular television matches will earn you 10 points. Main event television matches will earn you 10 points, as well. Opening pay per view matches earn you 15 points. Midcard pay per view matches also earn you 15 points. Main event pay per view matches earn you 20 points. Special/gimmick matches, such as street fights, hell in a cell, etc. earn you an extra 1-10 points. Championship matches earn you an extra 5-25 points. As mentioned earlier, jobbing, in some cases, can earn you more points (money) than winning. This is only in cases where you are a champion and decide to forfeit your match to the challenger, thus handing he/she the belt. This will earn you 50 points and is only an option when you are the World champion. The direction of each character will be determined by myself, but you now have the ability to email fantasywweinc@yahoo.com and/or Private Message suggestions for your character, such as people you'd like to feud with, gimmicks, promos, etc and I will convert them into the show accordingly.

**BONUS POINTS BANK**

http://dutch-hats.ioffer.com/img/1105430400/_p/hollyg85/hollyg85-dollar-20signs.jpg
*As alot of you veteran guys know, in the old style of the game, women's matches really weren't worth much more than bragging rights. Unless you were in a title match, winning a match as a diva garnered zero points. I've thought about how ridiculous this is and that is where the Bonus Points Bank comes into play. Regular women's matches will now earn the winner 3 points. The loser will receive no points, but also, will lose no points. Tag team matches involving women will earn the player to get the decision (the pinfall, submission, etc.) 2 points and their partner 1 point. While the losers will receive no points, but, once again, will lose no points. Women's Title matches will earn 5 points to the winner and zero points to the loser, who will, again, not lose any points. The points you accumulate in women's matches will be considered bonus points and be placed into you Bonus Points Bank account. The points will sit there until the end of the month (and that's the current month in the game, not the current month in reality). So, for example, let's say somebody wins the Women's Title at WrestleMania. They earn themselves 5 points. It sits in the Bonus Points Bank until the next pay per view, Backlash (a whole month) at which time, they can finally choose to take all the bonus points they've garnered over the month and have them added to their overall score. I say it's a chose because if someone wants, they can let their bonus points continue to sit in the bank and take them out at a later date or they could also just take out a specific amount and leave the rest in there. You don't just accumulate bonus points by winning women's matches, you'll also earn them by being on the card of certain events (such as WresteMania and Summerslam), by winning gimmick matches, and by forfeiting your title over to someone else. To see how many points you'd receive for those things, just scroll below and the entire point layout is there.*

DETAILS ABOUT THE POINT SYSTEM:
Special/Gimmick matches:

1 - Arm Wrestling
1 - Bra and Panties
1 - Bikini Contest
1 - Boiler Room Brawl
1 - Casket
1 - Evening Gown Match
1 - Gravy Bowl Match
1 - Hair vs. Hair
1 - Lumberjack
1 - No Disqualification
1 - No Holes Barred
1 - Paddle On A Pole
1 - Pillow Fight
1 - Pink Slip
2 - Falls Count Anywhere
2 - Inferno
2 - Strap Match
2 - Stretcher Match
2 - Table Match
3 - 2 out of 3 Falls
3 - Buried Alive
3 - Hardcore
3 - Ladder
3 - Street Fight
4 - First Blood
4 - Steel Cage
5 - Hell In A Cell
5 - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
6 - Barbed Wire Steel Cage
7 - Elimination Chamber
8 - Submission
8 - Last Man Standing
9 - I Quit
10 - Iron Man Match

Championship Matches:

25 - World Heavyweight Championship
25 - WWE Championship
15 - Intercontinental Championship
15 - United States Championship
5 - Women's Championship

Special Bonuses:

These bonuses are earned simply by being apart of the card for the specified event. The amount of your bonus varies depending on where you are positioned on the card, with the highest pay-off going to the main event slot.

*Royal Rumble Participation Bonus - Available the month of January.

*WrestleMania Participation Bonus - Available the month of March.

*SummerSlam Participation Bonus - Available the month of August.

*Survivor Series Participation Bonus - Available the month of November.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif WWE
WIN-LOSE RECORDS

Win-Loss-Draw

Amazing Red 0-1-0

Booker T 0-0-0

Billy Kidman 1-0-0

Brock Lesnar 1-1-0

Carlito Caribbean Cool 0-1-0

Charlie Haas 0-1-1

Chris Benoit 1-1-0

Chris Jericho 0-2-0

Chris Masters 0-1-0

Christian 1-1-0

Diamond Dallas Page 1-1-0

Eddie Guerrero 1-1-0

Edge 1-1-1

Gene Snitsky 1-1-1

Jeff Hardy 2-1-0

John Bradshaw Layfield 2-0-0

John Cena 0-0-0

Kurt Angle 1-1-0

Muhammad Hassan 2-1-0

Paul London 0-1-0

Randy Orton 0-1-0

Raven 2-1-0

The Rock 0-1-1

Shawn Michaels 2-0-0

Shelton Benjamin 2-0-0

Triple H 3-0-0

The Undertaker 3-0-0

-----------------------------------------------------------------

INJURED LIST

*No injuries*

FANTASY WWE HALL OF FAME

*No Entries*

PAY-PER-VIEW CALENDAR:
(*All dates are based on the game clock, not realtime*)

WrestleMania 21 - April 3rd
Backlash - May 1st (RAW ppv)
Judgement Day - May 22nd (Smackdown! ppv)
Vengeance - June 26th (RAW ppv)
The Great American Bash - July 24th (Smackdown! ppv)
Summerslam - August 21st
Unforgiven - September 18th (RAW ppv)
No Mercy - October 9th (Smackdown! ppv)
Survivor Series - November 27th
Armageddon - December 18th (RAW ppv)
Royal Rumble - January 29th
No Way Out - February 19th (Smackdown! ppv)

blueduck47
January 30th, 2005, 10:45 PM
i'll be Paul London

TimeSplitter
January 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
i'll be........Shelton Benjamin, big suprise huh?

StoneColdChris
January 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Ill be the Rock

Holy_Hopkins
January 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Brock Lesnar

Heel Please

DeathInc
January 31st, 2005, 2:38 AM
I'll join in as Edge please!! And its good to have you back Deka!

Crash Bashin III
January 31st, 2005, 3:16 AM
I'll take Carlito

Haslemere Bull
January 31st, 2005, 5:30 AM
Undertaker please, he'll be a Heel as well

Deka
January 31st, 2005, 9:31 AM
Sorry guys,

I forgot to mention in the introduction that in combination with posting your character's name, you are also required to post their heel or face status. So for those that have already claimed a grappler, you'll need to post his/her heel or face status now as well.

Oh,

And don't forget. You are free to select a female wrestler as well, in addition to your male wrestler.

Thanks.

Delta
January 31st, 2005, 11:35 AM
Quoth the Raven, nevermore. Heel.

Good to have you back, Deka.

Haslemere Bull
January 31st, 2005, 11:48 AM
When will you tell us the stroyline for our character?

Fanny Batter
January 31st, 2005, 12:18 PM
I'll keep Lita and Shawn Michaels.

Deka
January 31st, 2005, 12:48 PM
When will you tell us the stroyline for our character?

Storylines will begin to build at the start of the first show. From there you will be able to mold and develop your character as you wish. You will control everything from their in-ring action, backstage interaction, to their mic skills. The actual storylines will be ultimately controlled by myself, but you will have complete control over how your character acts them out. Basically, the only thing you will not control is whether or not you win or lose and there will also be no cross-interjection within storylines, meaning you cannot make your character interact with someone he/she is not in a storyline with. For those that are more comfortable with the old way of play, you will still have the option of leaving the complete direction and molding of your character up to me.

It will all become much clearer once this thing kicks off. But it will be a while. Sign-ups are still wide open, as there is still a large roster to fill. I'll announce a deadline for sign-ups in the upcoming week(s).

*bongming - need the heel or face status of Shawn Michaels*

JamieB
January 31st, 2005, 1:07 PM
I would have liked Paul London but will stick with JBL heel

canuckin
January 31st, 2005, 1:30 PM
Hassan - heel

Tha Kyd
January 31st, 2005, 1:33 PM
If I can choose two I'll be Gail (tweener) and Charlie Haas (tweener) if your still admitting

darkhorse
January 31st, 2005, 1:53 PM
I'll take Triple H (heel) if he's available and for my diva, I'd like Candace (heel).

Dazz
January 31st, 2005, 2:36 PM
Jeff Hardy (face) and...hell, Stephanie McMahon (face)

Fanny Batter
January 31st, 2005, 2:38 PM
Storylines will begin to build at the start of the first show. From there you will be able to mold and develop your character as you wish. You will control everything from their in-ring action, backstage interaction, to their mic skills. The actual storylines will be ultimately controlled by myself, but you will have complete control over how your character acts them out. Basically, the only thing you will not control is whether or not you win or lose and there will also be no cross-interjection within storylines, meaning you cannot make your character interact with someone he/she is not in a storyline with. For those that are more comfortable with the old way of play, you will still have the option of leaving the complete direction and molding of your character up to me.

It will all become much clearer once this thing kicks off. But it will be a while. Sign-ups are still wide open, as there is still a large roster to fill. I'll announce a deadline for sign-ups in the upcoming week(s).

*bongming - need the heel or face status of Shawn Michaels*

Face, please.

Haslemere Bull
January 31st, 2005, 3:08 PM
Can I have Stacy Kiebler as my diva (face)

RockSt4rMike
January 31st, 2005, 5:11 PM
I will stay as Trish Stratus.

FaSho34
January 31st, 2005, 5:32 PM
Randy Orton (Face) and Torrie Wilson as manager (face)

AnthonyKingoftheWorld
January 31st, 2005, 6:51 PM
Can I please have Y--2--J, Chris Jericho!! That would reek of awesomeness. I would also like to be heel, if possible, although Jericho is more of a 'tweener'.

blueduck47
January 31st, 2005, 7:34 PM
Paul London is a face

ricciburns
January 31st, 2005, 7:40 PM
I'll take Eddie as a heel, D-2.

Deka
January 31st, 2005, 8:08 PM
If I can choose two I'll be Gail (tweener) and Charlie Haas (tweener) if your still admitting

Need a definite heel or face choice from you Funazz.

faithforce
January 31st, 2005, 8:20 PM
Diamond Dallas Page, and Kim Page, both faces please.

Crash Bashin III
January 31st, 2005, 11:21 PM
Ok make Carlito heel

DeathInc
January 31st, 2005, 11:45 PM
Edge is a "face".

Tim
February 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM
AJ Styles (Face)

Victoria (Heel)

Tha Kyd
February 1st, 2005, 8:26 AM
Need a definite heel or face choice from you Funazz.

Can't be tweener. Okay, I'll be Heel for both

Alexz G
February 1st, 2005, 1:56 PM
What about wrestlers that were released from the WWE, could we choose them?

If we can could I have Nidia as a heel for my diva.

For my wrestler, I'll have Chris Benoit as a face.

Alexz G
February 1st, 2005, 1:58 PM
AJ Styles (Face)

Victoria (Heel)

Sorry, to double post, but Phenomenal 1 your so lucky that you competed in the original or Victoria would have been mine :drevil:

Taqueesha
February 1st, 2005, 4:39 PM
Weren't you incharge of that other fantasy game? Is this a continuation of that?

If so, I would like to keep Sable. A heel Sable too please.

Deka
February 1st, 2005, 5:52 PM
Weren't you incharge of that other fantasy game? Is this a continuation of that?

If so, I would like to keep Sable. A heel Sable too please.

Yeah, I was over the other game from about 5 months ago. I was not affiliated with the game ricciburns and bongming created (Fantasy WWE 2), although it was a great recreation of my concept. Here's a link to the original game :

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/tianblack.JPGhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/vickyblack.JPGhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/lowblack.JPG
FANTASYhttp://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gifWWE (http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=82426&page=1&pp=25)

OceansMafia
February 1st, 2005, 7:45 PM
Christain is awesome, and i have no doubt in my mind that will stay with him

Christain - Face....unless it's to late

Jordo
February 2nd, 2005, 9:55 PM
I know you've all been waiting for this, I'm back as Cena bitches, *you can't see me*

Face or heel doesn't matter, whichever is easier for storyline purposes. In other words if the world champ is a heel and it's easier for a face challenger...yeah you get my drift.

*slides a dollar bill across the table* :cool:

FaSho34
February 2nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
Well, I am about to lay the RkO on yo ass!!!

Tha Kyd
February 3rd, 2005, 9:47 AM
I know you've all been waiting for this, I'm back as Cena bitches, *you can't see me*

Face or heel doesn't matter, whichever is easier for storyline purposes. In other words if the world champ is a heel and it's easier for a face challenger...yeah you get my drift.

*slides a dollar bill across the table* :cool:

Cena, you may think your the champ, but real champ is me, Charlie Haas. So don't get too cocky or you feel the pain, in the Haas of Pain.

Canadian Testdrive
February 3rd, 2005, 1:54 PM
I will be Test and a face please.

Tha Kyd
February 3rd, 2005, 3:37 PM
CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY

UNDISPUTED WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP :
2. AJ Styles (current holder)
1. Christian

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP :
2. John Cena (current holder)
1. Low Ki

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP :
2. Christian (current holder)

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP :
3. Lita and Trish Stratus (current co-holders)
2. Lita
1. Victoria

No tag titles, did you forget about them or are we going on without them?

Deka
February 3rd, 2005, 3:49 PM
No tag titles, did you forget about them or are we going on without them?

No. I didn't forget them. Keep in my mind, this is a "revival" of the old game, meaning things are starting where that game left off. When the old game ended there were no tag titles, the belts you see on the championship list are the only straps that had been introduced into the game at that point. So, consequently, The Revival will be starting off void of the Tag Team championship. But, rest assured, the double gold will be inflitrated in the game. No doubt about it.

Chris Scott
February 3rd, 2005, 4:25 PM
Rene Dupree as Face.

RockSt4rMike
February 3rd, 2005, 8:15 PM
Deka, do I get to keep Trish and Orton since i was from the original game? Or am i just guarenteed Trish?

Deka
February 3rd, 2005, 9:43 PM
Deka, do I get to keep Trish and Orton since i was from the original game? Or am i just guarenteed Trish?

Well Mike, Trish Stratus was automatically locked in as your character due to the fact that you ended the last game with her as a champion. Unfortunately, Randy Orton did not end the game as a champion so he was, therefore, open for selection by anyone. You did confirm your desire to stay in the game as Trish Stratus, but did not do the same for Randy Orton. And, consequently, if you look back, right after you confirmed your character, someone else elected to play as Randy Orton.

Now, sign-ups are still alive and well. You are free to trade and switch as you please at this point. So, you are more than welcome to get with FaSho to discuss getting Randy Orton back, but there is nothing more I can do.

Sorry man.

Jordo
February 3rd, 2005, 9:59 PM
So how long will sign ups be open before the first show?

Taqueesha
February 3rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
If it's not too late, I want a heel Batista as well please.

Deka
February 4th, 2005, 12:46 AM
So how long will sign ups be open before the first show?

Not quite sure about a set date yet. All I can tell you is to keep checking in every now and again and sometime in the next week or so I'll have come up with a set deadline for sign-ups. As of now, there is no deadline for sign-ups.

Vee-Bee
February 4th, 2005, 2:08 AM
Funaki - Face

StoneColdChris
February 4th, 2005, 8:41 PM
Rock-Face

TimeSplitter
February 5th, 2005, 7:22 PM
i must have forgotten, Shelton Benjamin is the TOP FACE!

Deka
February 5th, 2005, 11:42 PM
ATTENTION:

A deadline has been determined for sign-ups. Friday, February 18th will mark the final day for signing up for Fantasy WWE : The Revival. After this date, if you decide to sign up for the game you will not be able to get involved in any early storylines and will have to wait for a later spot. Keep in mind, your character will still be added to the Fantasy WWE roster, but he/she will not be introduced into the game for awhile. The official start of the game itself is still up in the air, more details will be revealed as they become available. To all who have already signed up, thank you for your patience and involvment. The Revival would not be possible without you.

Sincerely,

Deka Dolittle

Brady
February 5th, 2005, 11:45 PM
I'll be Kane as a HEEL

Haslemere Bull
February 6th, 2005, 6:53 AM
Setting up a possible Taker Kane fued!

heyman_rulez
February 6th, 2005, 6:58 AM
Kurt Angle - I'll be a face to start with :D

Brady
February 6th, 2005, 11:21 AM
MAYBE Hasemere :)

Deka
February 8th, 2005, 12:20 AM
FANTASY http://ursstuff.wwe.com/RF-Repository/navbar_wwe_logo.gif WWE
FLASHBACK

February 15th, 2004
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/tripsblack.JPGvshttp://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/cactusblack.JPG

This classic matchup at No Way Out marked the final battle to end all battles between The Game and Cactus Jack. These two men fought to the death in a bloody Street Fight, that will forever go down as one of the most brutal encounters in Fantasy WWE history. After suffering a completely dislocated shoulder, being catapulted from the entryway stage through two tables, and taking numerous body shots with a sledge hammer, Cactus Jack would still come back to win the match and defeat Triple H for the first and last time in his career. This would also spell the end of Cactus Jack as all four members of Evolution proceeded with a gang attack on the helpless victor just moments after his amazing defeat of The Game. The following night on Monday Night Raw, Evolution would gloat about the death of Cactus Jack, only to find that it only meant the rebirth of Dude Love!

Click on the link below to go to the official 2004 No Way Out page:
http://members.aol.com/cake257/images/no%20way%20out%20logo%202.bmp (http://forums.rajah.com/showpost.php?p=2570109&postcount=732)

FaSho34
February 8th, 2005, 9:07 AM
Woooooo

JamieB
February 8th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Dude Love, DUDE LOVE BABY

Chris Scott
February 8th, 2005, 1:51 PM
Rene Dupree as Face.

Sorry ment heel.

Haslemere Bull
February 8th, 2005, 1:52 PM
Can we make sure the face/heel balance is quite even?

Deka
February 8th, 2005, 4:38 PM
Well, so far it's as even as it can get. We've got 28 superstars signed with a perfect split of 14 faces and 14 heels.

heyman_rulez
February 8th, 2005, 4:48 PM
NeverMind...

Deka
February 8th, 2005, 5:09 PM
You've already chosen Kurt Angle as your superstar. Are you attempting to switch characters?

heyman_rulez
February 8th, 2005, 5:13 PM
I have...

So I have! My Mistake:$. I thought I hadn't chosen anyone yet:(

In that case I'm still Kurt

faithforce
February 8th, 2005, 5:14 PM
Actually Deka, can i change my Diva to Maria as a face, but still pair her with DDP?

OceansMafia
February 8th, 2005, 6:43 PM
I'll take Dawn Marie please if she isn't taken

Dawn - Face

Deka
February 8th, 2005, 7:20 PM
Need her heel or face status, man.

faithforce
February 8th, 2005, 7:58 PM
I have a question about the titles. Does who we are effect what titles we can go for, meaning am I less likely to get a Women's title shot for Maria becuase she really isnt a wrestler?

Jordo
February 8th, 2005, 8:27 PM
Deka may i ask what you decided to have Cena as?

And to Faithforce, out first champ was Christian it's all about the numbers you pick. Luck of the draw, in less you can get in Deka's daughter's pants then your in.

Deka
February 8th, 2005, 8:44 PM
I have a question about the titles. Does who we are effect what titles we can go for, meaning am I less likely to get a Women's title shot for Maria becuase she really isnt a wrestler?

No way. This game is 100% unbiased when it comes to a superstar's "real" status in professional wrestling. It's not called "Fantasy" WWE for nothing. Anyone and everyone is just as equipped to become a big name in the company and capture the biggest titles in the company as the next person, regardless of who they are. It's all a matter of thinking your numbers through before posting them and maybe a bit of luck as well.

Deka may i ask what you decided to have Cena as?

Since you never actually defined a heel or face status for Cena, and considering you already had him unofficially locked as your character based upon him ending the old game as Intercontinental champion, I just decided to have him start the new game as the same thing he was when the old one ended, which was a heel.

RockSt4rMike
February 9th, 2005, 4:15 PM
So when does this really start?

Tha Kyd
February 9th, 2005, 4:16 PM
So when does this really start?

He's said it a million times people. Not set in stone.

Deka
February 9th, 2005, 8:00 PM
What Funazz said, Mike. :dunno:

Still giving ample time for sign-ups, trades, switches, and such. The set deadline for sign-ups at this point is February 18th. But, I have been considering upping the date a bit as it does seem a bit too long of a wait for those that have already signed up and are patiently waiting for this thing to start. In the next few days, I'll see how we progress with sign-ups, if at all (as there has been a dry spell of people signing up for the game), and then determine what I want to do. A date to start the actual game will be more clear once we get pass these rough stages.

Justin-Credible
February 10th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Simon Dean as a heel.

TapOut
February 10th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Gene Snitsky, heel
Mae Young, face

Deka
February 11th, 2005, 8:14 PM
Hey guys.

The deadline for signing up for Fantasy WWE : The Revival has been changed. It's moved up from February 18th to this Sunday, February 13th. So, effective this Sunday, sign-ups will be over and the game will officially begin.

There will be a draft, splitting the two shows (RAW and Smackdown!) into two seperate brands. Details on how this will actually take place will be revealed as early as Monday.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Deka D.

DeathInc
February 12th, 2005, 3:37 AM
Great news Deka!! And to potential signees who are still mulling whether to join in or not, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????"

Deka
February 13th, 2005, 10:52 AM
NOTICE:

Today is the last day to sign up for The Revival. At 12 a.m. tonight, sign-ups will be over and the game will official start. If you decide to sign-up after the deadline, your character will be added to the roster, but you will not be able to be involved in any early storylines and will have to wait for a later spot.

Tomorrow, details concerning the draft, splitting the two shows (RAW and Smackdown!), will be revealed. The draft will be the first order of business. Immediately following the draft we will go directly into the actual game with the brands completely split and two alternative shows playing out throughout the game.

Until then, sign-ups are still open all day today until midnight. If you sign-up after midnight you'll be considered as a late participant and will be treated as such.

Thanks for all your patience and not complaining about the slow start of this thing. Hope you guys enjoy the game once it kicks off.

Deka D.

Chris Scott
February 13th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Can't wait.

Deka
February 14th, 2005, 12:26 PM
REMINDER:

As you all know, yesterday was the final day of sign-ups. At 12 a.m. midnight sign-ups officially ended. Now, that does not mean those that choose to sign-up after the game begins will not be able to play. They will. Although they will not be able to get involved in any early storylines. But, their characters will still be added to the roster to be introduced into the game at a later date. As for those already signed to the roster, the game does officially begin today. The roster split will be the first thing we take care of. Further details concerning the draft will be given later this evening. Hope you all enjoy the game.

Deka
February 14th, 2005, 7:31 PM
DRAFT

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/angleblack.JPGhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/jerichoblack.JPGhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/mth1022/randyblack.JPG
Alright folks. Here we go. It's time for the draft.

And before we get this thing underway, I'd like to first give you some heads up on exactly how this will work. You will post a number, between 1-30, for your particular superstar. If you have selected a diva, you will also be required to post a number for her, ranging from 1-13, that will be seperate from your other grappler's number. No two people may post the same number. Meaning, once someone has posted a particular number, no one else will be able to post that same number. This rule accounts for numbers posted for both male and female superstars. If the same number is posted by two different people, the player who first posted the number will be awarded that number for the draft and the other player will be asked to repost a new, vacant number. If a player fails to post a number for the draft, their superstar(s) will be automatically placed on a show by myself. Ample time will be given for all players to post their numbers. Draft results will be posted three days from today (although, this date is subject to change), whether all numbers have been entered or not.

For those that are wondering how the posting of these numbers will affect their character in the draft: The number you post will not only decide which show you will be placed on, but also the order in which you will be drafted. Keep in mind, the order you are drafted may affect where your character is placed in early storylines. So, garnering a top draft pick, even if it is not #1, may very well help give your character a greater advantage of being involved in a more major early storyline than a superstar who is picked up further toward the end of the draft. There is a possibility that players with both a male and female grappler will find that their two characters are split apart during the draft. You will still have complete control over both superstars, despite them being drafted to opposing brands. With that said, the number posting may begin. Remember to be completely clear and specific when posting your numbers. Good luck to everyone and if there are any questions, feel free to ask.

ricciburns
February 14th, 2005, 7:49 PM
Eddie: 11

Holy_Hopkins
February 14th, 2005, 7:52 PM
Brock Lesnar - 1

heyman_rulez
February 14th, 2005, 7:54 PM
Kurt Angle - 5

StoneColdChris
February 14th, 2005, 7:56 PM
The Rock-5

Deka
February 14th, 2005, 8:09 PM
StoneColdChris, you'll have to pick an altenative number. Someone has already chosen 5.

canuckin
February 14th, 2005, 8:12 PM
Hassan - 30

Dazz
February 14th, 2005, 8:15 PM
Jeff Hardy - 19
Stephanie McMahon - 3

sorry :$

FaSho34
February 14th, 2005, 8:37 PM
1 for Torrie
23 for Orton

Deka
February 14th, 2005, 8:38 PM
Choose a vacant number between 1 and 30, FaSho. And you'll need to enter two numbers. One for your male and one for your female.

For future reference : Can everyone please read the Draft posting introduction in full before posting.

Jordo
February 14th, 2005, 8:54 PM
Cena-14

faithforce
February 14th, 2005, 8:55 PM
17 for DDP
10 for Maria

darkhorse
February 14th, 2005, 9:00 PM
Triple H - 6
Candice - 1

Deka
February 14th, 2005, 9:04 PM
Stephanie McMahon - 18

Need a number from 1 through 13 for your female grappler.

StoneColdChris
February 14th, 2005, 9:07 PM
Rock-16

Deka
February 14th, 2005, 9:10 PM
1 for Torrie

Someone has already chosen 1 for their diva. You'll have to choose another vacant number.

Jordo
February 14th, 2005, 9:28 PM
Dear lord people it doesn't take that much to find a number no one has chose.

FaSho34
February 14th, 2005, 11:16 PM
2 for Torrie

DeathInc
February 15th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Edge - 18

TapOut
February 15th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Snitsky: 27
Mae Young: 29

Brady
February 15th, 2005, 12:41 AM
1 - Kane

OceansMafia
February 15th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Christain - 13

Dawn Marie - 7

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Mae Young: 29

Need a number ranging from 1 through 13 for your female grrappler. Must be a number that no one else has selected.

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 12:45 AM
1 - Kane

Someone has already chosen 1. You will have to select an alternative vacant number.

DeathInc
February 15th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Male Wrestlers:
1- BROCK LESNAR
2- THE UNDERTAKER
3- KANE
4- RAVEN
5- KURT ANGLE
6- TRIPLE H
7- BATISTA
8- RENE DUPREE
9- SHAWN MICHAELS
10- TEST
11- EDDIE GUERRERRO
12-
13- CHRISTIAN
14- JOHN CENA
15- CHRIS BENOIT
16- THE ROCK
17- DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE
18- EDGE
19- JEFF HARDY
20- CHARLIE HAAS
21-
22- CHRIS JERICHO
23- RANDY ORTON
24- JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
25- FUNAKI
26-
27- GENE SNITSKY
28-
29- SHELTON BENJAMIN
30- MUHAMMAD HASSAN

Female Wrestlers:
1- CANDICE
2- TORRIE WILSON
3- STEPHANIE MCMAHON
4- STACY KIEBLER
5- LITA
6- GAIL KIM
7- DAWN MARIE
8- VICTORIA
9- MAE YOUNG
10- MARIA
11- TRISH STRATUS
12- NIDIA
13- SABLE

***WRESTLERS WHO NEED TO CHOOSE A NUMBER***

- AJ Styles & Victoria - The Phenomenal 1
- Carlito Caribbean Cool - Crash Bashin III
- Paul London - blueduck47
- Simon Dean - Justin-Credible

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 1:00 AM
Thanks. I didn't even think to do something like that, but it should make a world of difference for everyone.

DeathInc
February 15th, 2005, 1:01 AM
No sweat it man. Its the least that I could do. By the way Deka, I am volunteering myself to do this for matches as well. If you need help that is. :D

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 1:09 AM
I think I be alright with writing up the shows. But, if, later on down the road, this gets to be exhausting, I'll look your way.

Otherwise, it should be fine. As, now, everyone will have the option of slightly scripting the actions of their characters in their matches, taking a load of myself and making things more interesting for everyone else.

TapOut
February 15th, 2005, 1:48 AM
Mae Young: 9

Haslemere Bull
February 15th, 2005, 5:32 AM
Undertaker:2
Stacy Kiebler: 4

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 10:50 AM
NOTICE:

Two days remaining to enter numbers for the draft. If your number(s) are not entered within the next two days, your character will automatically be placed onto a show by myself.

Once again, it is your choice as to whether you post a number for your superstar or not. But please, keep in mind, that the number you enter not only affects which brand you are drafted to, but also your character's position within storylines (with the higher draft picks having the better chance of starting out in more major programs).

Deka D.

Fanny Batter
February 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Shawn Michaels - 9
Lita -5

Chris Scott
February 15th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Rene Dupree = 8

Tha Kyd
February 15th, 2005, 1:26 PM
Haas-20
Gail-6

Edit: Sorry, You must have to deal with a lot of shit from people like me and I'm sorry about that.

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 1:49 PM
Someone has already chosen 5. You'll have to enter an alternative vacant number, Funazz.

Brady
February 15th, 2005, 2:11 PM
Kane - 3

RockSt4rMike
February 15th, 2005, 4:52 PM
The Womens Champion Trish chooses 11

Delta
February 15th, 2005, 7:44 PM
Quoth the Raven, number 4.

Deka
February 15th, 2005, 8:02 PM
Sorry, You must have to deal with a lot of shit from people like me and I'm sorry about that.

Bro, it's all good. Just got to make sure that everybody gets their numbers in correctly, so we can get this thing underway quickly. As the quicker we get everyone's numbers in, that faster we get to beginning the game. And, as it is looking, we are very close to kicking this thing off. There are only a handful of players left who need to enter numbers, so I may be upping the date of the draft depending on how many more numbers we get in, in the next day or so.

Jordo
February 15th, 2005, 8:04 PM
Quoth the Raven, number 4.
:spit: :bowdown:

Pure genious.

Jordo
February 15th, 2005, 8:09 PM
Just thought I give Deka a hand here. So guys... hope yo'll refer here before choosing your numbers. I'll update it every 3 hours or so.

Male Wrestlers:
1- BROCK LESNAR
2- THE UNDERTAKER
3- KANE
4- RAVEN
5- KURT ANGLE
6- TRIPLE H
7-
8- RENE DUPREE
9- SHAWN MICHAELS
10-
11- EDDIE GUERRERRO
12-
13- CHRISTIAN
14- JOHN CENA
15-
16- THE ROCK
17- DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE
18- EDGE
19- JEFF HARDY
20- CHARLIE HAAS
21-
22-
23- RANDY ORTON
24-
25-
26-
27- GENE SNITSKY
28-
29-
30- MUHAMMAD HASSAN

Female Wrestlers:
1- CANDICE
2- TORRIE WILSON
3- STEPHANIE MCMAHON
4- STACY KIEBLER
5- LITA
6- GAIL KIM
7- DAWN MARIE
8-
9- MAE YOUNG
10- MARIA
11- TRISH
12-
13-

***WRESTLERS WHO NEED TO CHOOSE ANOTHER NUMBER***

I think that's a updated version.

DeathInc
February 15th, 2005, 8:18 PM
Thanks for updating Freak. I already did the same with the original post.

Taqueesha
February 15th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Sorry, didn't know the game was underway.

Sable-13
Batista-7

Alexz G
February 16th, 2005, 4:57 AM
Sorry for the lateness of this post, so:

Nidia - 12
Chris Benoit - 15

DeathInc
February 16th, 2005, 6:02 AM
Its better late than never. By the way for the rest, check here (http://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?p=3125376#post3125376post3125376) to see which numbers are still available.

Deka
February 16th, 2005, 9:34 AM
NOTICE:

One day remaining to enter numbers for the draft. If your number(s) are not entered within the next day, your character will automatically be placed onto a show by myself.

Once again, it is your choice as to whether you post a number for your superstar or not. But please, keep in mind, that the number you enter not only affects which brand you are drafted to, but also your character's position within storylines (with the higher draft picks having the better chance of starting out in more major programs).

Deka D.

J Feisty
February 17th, 2005, 3:54 AM
i'll be rick flair since my guy was stolen!

Deka
February 17th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Need the heel or face status for Ric Flair.

AnthonyKingoftheWorld
February 17th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Jericho-22

Deka
February 17th, 2005, 11:50 AM
NOTICE:

Today is the final day to enter numbers for the draft. If your number(s) are not entered within the next 24 hours, your character will automatically be placed onto a show by myself (as randomly as possible).

The 2005 WWE Draft will be posted either tomorrow night or sometime on Saturday. I have been considering doing a play-by-play posting for the draft itself. But, that is still up in the air.

Deka D.

TimeSplitter
February 17th, 2005, 12:25 PM
i'll take number 29

Canadian Testdrive
February 17th, 2005, 12:41 PM
I will take 10 please.

Vee-Bee
February 17th, 2005, 4:45 PM
Funaki wants 25...

As 25 is Evil! Like Funaki!

Funaki= Evil!

Dazz
February 17th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Indeeeeeeeeeeed!

J Feisty
February 17th, 2005, 11:10 PM
heel of course

DeathInc
February 18th, 2005, 12:53 AM
***WRESTLERS WHO NEED TO CHOOSE A NUMBER***

- AJ Styles & Victoria* - The Phenomenal 1
- Carlito Caribbean Cool - Crash Bashin III
- Paul London - blueduck47
- Simon Dean - Justin-Credible

The available numbers are:

*Victoria has been automatically given number "8" as it was the last available number for the women roster.

JamieB
February 18th, 2005, 9:36 AM
OK, If I still have time I'll have 24

DeathInc
February 18th, 2005, 9:38 AM
I dunno if Deka will acept this but I'll add ur choice to the list.

JamieB
February 18th, 2005, 10:17 AM
I spoke to him in a PM, I was on holiday from Sunday to Thur so i didn't have much chance

Deka
February 18th, 2005, 11:12 AM
It's fine, JamieB. As long as those that have not put a number in can get them in before I post the 2005 WWE Draft, I will use their numbers.

**Just a tibit about how the game will work this time around**

Last time, it was possible for a player to neglect posting their number(s) for a long period of time and still be inflitrated and used in the shows. This has changed drastically. Now, if a player neglects to enter a number for their superstar(s) one time, they will be PM'd by myself concerning the situation. If there is no response from them within the time period given before the next show, their character will be put on through a probationary period. If there is still no response, their character ultimately be dropped from the game all together. This will immediately begin to take affect with the start of the first show (RAW). Number posting for the draft will be overlooked.

DeathInc
February 18th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Fair enough man. Just like before. I edited the list to include JamieB.

Deka
February 18th, 2005, 1:22 PM
http://steveswrestling.com/logos/wwf/bottomline.gif

Fantasy WWE has upgraded it's homepage, adding an updated pay-per-vew calendar.

Fantasy WWE has placed it's very first entrant into the Hall-of-Fame. The first Intercontinental champion, Low Ki is the first superstar to be added to the, otherwise, obsolete list. Low Ki had many classic matches with Evolution member, Triple H and former Evolution member, Randy Orton. He was also a close friend of the current Undisputed champion, AJ Styles.

Speaking of AJ Styles. Rumor has it that Styles and the WWE are at odds concerning the renewl of his contract. Apparently, Styles wants more than the WWE is willing to offer. At this point, this is just speculation. We will keep you posted as more information is given.

The 2005 WWE Draft is this Saturday, February 25th. And word has it, that alot of the WWE superstars are on edge concerning which show they will be drafted to. Evolution is sayed to be particularly on edge concerning the possibility that they might be split onto different shows. A rumor floating around is that the WWE is planning to bring back a certain personality to assume the role of Smackdown! general manager. Whomever this is, is said to have prior experience in the GM position and may have even served as the GM of Smackdown at one point.

DeathInc
February 18th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Nice touch man!!! Hope to have more of these. Keep up the good work man. Don't be shy to approach me if you need help on anything other than graphics.

Deka
February 18th, 2005, 8:01 PM
Draft results will be up later tonight at the earliest, tomorrow evening at the latest.

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 1:30 AM
http://steveswrestling.com/info/wwelogo.jpg
DRAFT

Stamford, Conneticut
WWE Headquarters
February 25, 2005

The WWE logo fades in and out.

We are immediately met by the WWE C.E.O., Linda McMahon, standing in front of a large podium, facing a packed crowd, consisting of WWE superstars and staff alike, all sitting behind a sea of empty blue and red chairs, fhe RAW and Smackdown! logos branded on the front and back of each of them. "Ladies and gentlemen. The owner of World Wrestling Entertainment....Vincent K. McMahon." Linda steps away from the podium, giving a modest hand clap along with the mediocre applause from the rest of the onlookers, as Vince McMahon steps up from his seat on stage next to the other members of the WWE Board of Directors and walks down toward the podium. As Vince makes it up to the podium, Linda reaches out for a hug. Vince nonchalantly leans away. Instead, extending his hand out to her for a handshake. Linda looks down at this gesture and simply rolls her eyes and rushes off to her seat on stage. Vince, now standing solo, with his hand still stretched out, looks shocked. Suddenly, a grin builds upon his face as he turns toward Linda at her seat and sarcastically yells, "I love you too, honey!". Many chuckles can be heard within the crowd. Vince then, turns his attention to those in the audience and steps up to the podium.

"That's right...I can see it in each and everyone of you. It's in your eyes. It's there. The fear. The curiousity. The hope. It's all there. Many of you thought this day would never come. Others of you knew it would. But only hoped it would somehow disappear. But disappear, it will not. Tonight, the WWE gets a much needed "shake-up". Tonight each and every superstar in this buidling becomes a certified free agent. And tonight, each and everyone of you will either be going one place or another. There will be no exceptions. It doesn't matter if you're a champion. It doesn't matter if your a tag team. Hell...it doesn't matter if you're family, bonded by blood. Tonight, everyone is up for grabs. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen. We witness the 2005 WWE Draft! But, first. Before we get going here. I would first like to introduce the two men, chosen by myself, to be appointed as general managers for the two brands. Now, this first gentleman is no stranger to the position of general manager. And, in fact, is a very good friend of mine. He is a man that knows the right decisions to make and when to make them. Ladies and gentleman, the general manager of RAW.....Eric Bischoff!" Bischoff steps out from the crowd and makes his way up onto the stage and over to the RAW podium. "And now, ladies and gentelmen. Assuming the role of Smackdown! general manager. A man of pure passion. Rouge tactics. And an eye for talent. He is a cutthroat businessman, who earns my respect. Ladies and gentleman, the general manager of Smackdown!.....Paul Heyman!" Heyman makes his way from his seat in the crowd up onto the stage and stands at the Smackdown! podium. "Now then. Now that we've gotten all the preliminaries out of the way. I think it's about time to get this thing underway. So, without further 'ado...let the draft begin!"

Vince exchanges handshakes with both GMs, then steps away over to his seat. Immediately, Bischoff gets on the mic. "Well, it's seems that I've been bestowed with the honor of making the first draft pick here tonight.....thanks Vince." Bischoff looks over to Vince and smiles, then back at Heyman and gives a cocky grin. Heyman furiously mocks him at the other end of the stage. "Now then. This first pick was a tough one. I mean. There is just so much great talent here. It was a tough decision. But, in the end, I think I made the right choice. In determining who I wanted as my first draft pick, I was looking for someone who could step up as a leader. Someone who has what it takes to make a significant impact on RAW. Someone with an equal level of talent and class. And that's why I've decided that the first draft pick for RAW will be.....Triple H!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Triple_H.jpg Bischoff looks over at Heyman, with an expression as to say, "beat that". Heyman gives a chuckle and claps for Bischoff. "Congratulations, Mr. Bischoff. Congratulations. That was one hell of a pick. It's obvious you are up for a battle. But, still, you're not prepared for what I'm bringing to the table. No. You see. When I went into making this first pick. It had absolutely nothing to do with talent. Nothing to do with class. No. You see, Bischoff. When determining who my first draft pick would be, I simply thought about one word. And that one word is...starpower. Who would bring the most credible starpower to Smackdown!. Who would bring the most charisma. The ultimate package. And that's why I have determined that the first draft pick for the Smackdown! brand will be....."The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Shawn_Michaels.jpg He steps up and walks over to the Smackdown! section, where he takes a seat in one of the many empty blue chairs as Bischoff prepares to make his second draft pick. "Wow, Paul! I see you wanna play hardball! Well, you're in luck. Because that's just my game...You see, Paul. I too, know a thing or two about "starpower". In fact. My next pick exemplifies that word more than any other superstar in recent history. Even, Shawn Michaels. You see, if it wasn't for my next draft pick, there wouldn't even be a Smackdown!. If you haven't figured it out by now. My next draft pick is.....The Rock!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Rock.jpg Bischoff looks over at Heyman with a cocky grin and says, "It's your turn, Paul." Heyman turns to Bischoff and coldly says, "I know...and this is where things get real serious. Because this is where I begin to mold my show into what it is really meant to be. A showcase of athletic talents. Something RAW is definetely not blessed with at the moment... But Smackdown! will be. Starting with this man. My second draft pick is one of the most superior atheletes on the WWE roster. My second draft pick is.....Shelton Benjamin!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Shelton_Benjamin.jpg Scratching his chin, Bischoff nods his head and smiles. "Okay..okay. Wow, Paul. That was a bit of a low blow there. Saying that RAW is void of any real athletes. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But, you know. With all your talk of superior athletes and what not, I'm sure you'll love my next pick.....The Undertaker!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Undertaker_1.jpg He heads over to the RAW section with Ric Flair right beside him and takes a seat in one of the emtpy chairs. Heyman looks to be thinking very hard after Bischoff's last pick. "Good. Very good, Eric. In fact, that last pick was damn near incredible! But, how about this? How about I do you one better? Not to sure you're ready for this one, Eric. Because the next superstar to be drafted to the Smackdown! brand will be.....Diamond Dallas Page!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Diamond_Dallas_Page.jpg Bischoff nods his head. "Alright. Well, then. If we're attempting to one-up eachother here. Then how about this. My next draft pick...the next superstar to be added to the RAW roster is.....Edge!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Edge.jpg Paul Heyman prepares to make his next pick. "Not bad. Not bad at all, Eric. But not quite good enough. But I'll tell you what. My next draft pick is most definetely "good enough". Because. You see. My next pick is a true man's man. A professional. In and out of the ring. My next draft pick is.....John Bradshaw Layfield!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/John_Layfield.jpg Bischoff steps up for his next pick. "For my fifth draft pick, I have chosen a man that will, in my opinion, be the future of the WWE. He's young, he's talented. And he's hungry. For my next pick, I have chosen.....Test!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Test.jpg

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 1:30 AM
Heyman paces back and fourth, nodding his head. He steps up to the podium. "Heh...wow. You know, Eric. You speak of the future. The talent of the future. And it's rather ironic. Because if anyone exemplifies the talent of the future, it's my next draft pick. In fact. I, myself, am personally responsible for the discovery of this very superstar. No other rookie has made such an impact as this man has in all of WWE history. He is the 'Next Big Thing'!....and now, he is Smackdown!'s next big thing.....Brock Lesnar!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Brock_Lesnar.jpg It's now Bischoff's turn. "I hate to say it. But, Paul. That was one hell of a draft pick. You almost threw me off of my game with that one. But. Let's be serious here. No one throws Eric Bischoff off of his game. Because, you see. I am also thinking. And, when it comes to RAW, what I'm looking for, for my show are wrestlers that not only exemplify the talent of the future. But also, stand out, as the talent of today. And when you think of my next draft pick, that statement really reigns true. I truly believe this man has the talent to skyrocket the RAW brand to a whole new level. My next draft pick, ladies and gentleman, is.....Charlie Haas!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Charlie_Haas.jpg Heyman quickly gets on the mic. "Oh. You wanna talk about talent?! Well, how abouut this for talent? How about a former WWE Undisputed champion? How about the current United States champion? Because that's my next draft pick.....Christian!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Christian.jpg As the champ steps up from his seat in the crowd and walks over to the Smackdown! section, where he takes a seat, Bischoff can't take his eyes off of him, looking to be in complete shock. Bischoff yells out at him, "I gave you that title! You never be anything without me!". Christian just shrugs his shoulders, takes a look at the gold drapped over his shoulder and smiles. Bischoff tries to pull himself together and moves on with his next pick. "You know. I've always said you could never truly trust a Canadian." Test leans forward in his seat, looking a bit offended by this comment made by his new GM. "You give 'em the world and they turn around and stab you right in the back. But, I'm not one to hold a grudge. Oh no. In fact, I'm the type of general manager that incourages diversity on my show. And that's why I have chosen my next pick.....Muhammad Hassan!"
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/muhammad_hassan/images/hassan_action.jpg Heyman looks to be amused by that last pick. "Ha...okay, Eric. So, I see your not too fond of Canadians at this point, huh? Well, that's fine. Because I'll be gladly to take them all off of your hands. Starting with this man. The master of the Crippler Crossface! He is the Rabid Wolverine! And. Yes, Eric. He is Canadian.....Chris Benoit!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Chris_Benoit.jpg With that, things go back to Bischoff. "In the spirit of drafting true talent. And continuing to build upon the future. The next superstar to be added to the RAW roster will be.....Jeff Hardy!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Jeff_Hardy_1.jpg It's now Paul Heyman's turn. "He's one of the darkest, most demonic superstars in the WWE. In fact, he's the embodyment of hell itself. And he's coming to Smackdown!. Ladies and gentleman, Smackdown!'s eight draft pick....."Kane!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Kane.jpg Bischoff prepares to makes his next draft choice. "In choosing this next pick. Simply one word came to mind. And that word is, "hardcore". RAW is nearly complete. It has almost complete diversity. But the one thing missing is a superstar who really personifiies that word, "raw" in the wrestling ring. And this superstar who have chosen as my next draft pick is about as hardcore as they get. RAW's next draft pick is.....Raven!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Raven.jpg Heyman is up next. "Harcore, huh? Well...once again, Eric. I think I'm gonna have to do you one better. Because Smackdown!'s next pick is more than just "raw". More than just "harcore". He's a straight-up animal! My next pick is......Batista!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Batista.jpg The camera lands on Batista's face. He looks to be completely in shock. As do Triple H and Ric Flair, sitting in the RAW section. The realization that Evolution has been split is setting in. Batista goes from shocked to enraged. He leaps to his feet, grabs two chairs in front of him and throws them across the buidling, nearly hitting a nearby staff member. Batista stomps over to toward the stage with his eyes set on Paul Heyman. He's just about to climb up onto the stage when Triple H and Ric Flair run up and grab him, pulling him back. They start whispering something in his ear, that turns his expression from angry to calm and satisfied. Batista nods his head at what he's been told, exchanges high fives with Triple H and Ric Flair and takes his seat over in the Smackdown! section, seemingly happy with the situation. Heyman, nearly about to wet his pants on stage, pulls a tissue out of his suit jacket and wipes his face, recomposes himself, and takes a deep breath, dropping his head with a sigh of relief. Bischoff, chuckling with laughter on the other end of the stage, continues on with his next pick. "Woah, Paul. Playing with fire I see, huh? Well. I guess it wouldn't be fair if I let you take all the risks and didn't take at least one myself. So. With that said. I think for my next draft pick, I will be choosing.....Randy Orton!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Randy_Orton1.jpg Triple H and Ric Flair are irate and having a fit at their seats in the RAW section! They jump up from their seats and begin yelling blasphemies at Eric Bischoff. Randy Orton stands up from his seat in the crowd and makes his way over to the RAW section. He passes by Triple H and Ric Flair, then stops, turns around and gets right in Triple H's face. Orton and Triple H stare off for a moment, then Triple H puts his hands up as a sign of surrender. Orton shakes his head and walks off toward his seat. As soon as Orton turns to walk off, Triple H shoots him a bird. The sound of "Oooo" can be heard coming from alot of the other onlooking superstars in the crowd. Orton turns around again, staring at Triple H for a second. Triple H quickly drops his hands and acquires a confused expression. Orton stares at him for a while longer, than shakes his head and turns around again, taking his seat. Triple H can be heard slightly mumbling, "That's right, you better sit down, you scared son of a bitch!" at the other end of the row.

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 1:36 AM
Heyman shakes his head at all the chaos insuing within moments of eachother and then continues on with his next pick. "The next draft pick for Smackdown!. And the next superstar to add to an already stellar line up of superior athletes, if I can say so myself. Will be one of the most diverse superstars in this business. An ace on the ground, as well as in the air. My next pick is....."Eddie Guerrero!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Eddie_Guerrero.jpg Bischoff is up next. "When you think of pure insanity. You think of my next pic. He is possibly the most dangerous superstars ever to step into a wrestling ring. My next pick. The maniacal, demented, and mentally abnormal.....Gene Snitsky!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Gene_Snisky.jpg Heyman's up. "Well. As Smackdown! takes great pride in this beautiful country we call America. It is only right that we have a superstar that takes just as much pride in his country and can hold the banner high as a model American for all the fans, all across the world, young and old. So, because of this very fact. And not to mention that he is one damn good athlete.Kurt Angle is coming to Smackdown!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Kurt_Angle.jpg Bischoff takes to the mic. "Well. My next pick may not be a "model American". Hell, he's not really a role model at all! But he's one hell of a competitor, with alot of heart and a passion for this sport. He's not afraid to be himself. And that's exactly what we need on the RAW brand. That's why determined my next pick to be the current WWE Intercontinental champion.....John Cena!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/John_Cena1.jpg Heyman looks a bit upset after Bischoff's last pick. "Damnit! That was going to be my next pick! Oh well. Nice job, Eric. But, even that one won't help you. RAW will still fall flat on it's face in the presence of RAW. Don't believe me? After my next pick, I think you will. You see, Eric. RAW is no longer Jericho. From now on.....Smackdown! is Jericho!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Chris_Jericho.jpg Bischoff is looks slightly thrown-off by that pick by Heyman, but he still appears to be together and moves on. "Alright. Well. As we get closer to the end of the draft. It seems that the amount of talent to choose from is only increasing. And this last choice I had to make was definetely an indicator of that. There were a few guys I wanted to go with, but, in the end, this one person stood out for me. The talent he posesses in and out of the ring is just too magnificent to ignore. With that said. My next draft choice is .....Rene Dupree!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Renee_Doupre.jpg Heyman is up next. "My next pick is.....Carlito Caribbean Cool!"
Bischoff is up next. "You know. They say some of the greatest results come the most modest of beginnings. And if there was ever a superstar in this company that truly captures that saying through their actions in the ring and as well as outside of it, it is this man. His hard work ethics have shine through strong in his career. And are exactly what we need on the RAW brand. So, for my next draft pick, I would like to welcomeFunaki to Monday Night RAW!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Sho_Fuanki.jpg Excellent, Eric. Really. That was a great choice. It's too bad you snatched him up before I could. But, I'll tell you what. You know what's even worse? That you forgot somebody so much more significant. To be quite honest, this superstar, that you seemed to have overlooked completely, is probably more significant to this entire draft than any other superstar on the WWE roster. Why? How? Whom? You ask? Well, Eric. He simply the Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight champion! Yeah. That's right, Eric! My next pick. The next superstar to be added to the Smackdown! brand is.....AJ Styles!"
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/promo1.jpg Bischoff looks to be kicking himself for completely forgetting about the Undisputed champion. Obviously distressed by the thought of Heyman capturing AJ Styles before him, Bischoff forces himself to carry on with the draft. "Before I make my final draft pick, I would like to first say that RAW does not need the Undisputed champion to make it any better than it will be. Undisputed champion or not, Monday Night RAW is going to reign as the number show on television, just as it always has. Nothing can change that. Now then. The final superstar to be drafted to the RAW brand will be.....Paul London."
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Paul_London1.jpg Heyman is up next. "Alright, Eric. Keep lying to yourself. But, deep down inside, you know the nail has already been hammered into the coffin of Monday Night RAW. And, now. With that said. Smackdown!'s final draft pick. Yet another top tier, superior athlete.....Simon Dean."
http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Nova1.jpg

Both Bischoff and Heyman stare down one another and exchange words off the mic. Vince McMahon steps up to the podium to speak. "Well, ladies and gentlemen. That does it for the 2005 WWE Draft. Eric and Paul, good luck with your respective shows. Good luck to all the WWE superstars on their respective shows. And to everyone at home watching, thank you and have a good night." We pan to the faces of some of the drafted superstars in the crowd and then to the two GMs, and finally fade out.

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 2:01 AM
WWE DIVAS:

*Divas are listed in the order as to which they were drafted*

Gail Kim
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler
Victoria
Candice Mitchell
Sable
Trish Stratus

Stephanie McMahon
Maria
Dawn Marie
Lita
Mae Young
Nidia

Jordo
February 19th, 2005, 2:49 AM
The way i see it Cena is the world champion of raw, because he holds the highest ranking belt argo is your lord.

DeathInc
February 19th, 2005, 4:09 AM
Great work Deka on the Draft. Sure did threw out some swerves that was not expected. For myself, I still cannot believe that Edge is the Fourth Pick for Raw. I hope this will mean that you have great plans for him.

Haslemere Bull
February 19th, 2005, 7:02 AM
Yeh, good work on the draft, hopefully The Undertaker has a good storyline coming up, when is the 1st show?

OceansMafia
February 19th, 2005, 8:10 AM
Christain is thrilled to own Smackdown :p

JamieB
February 19th, 2005, 8:12 AM
Paul Heyman prepares to make his next pick. "Not bad. Not bad at all, Eric. But not quite good enough. But I'll tell you what. My next draft pick is most definetely "good enough". Because. You see. My next pick is a true man's man. A professional. In and out of the ring. My next draft pick is.....
:D

Fanny Batter
February 19th, 2005, 8:13 AM
First pick on Smackdown for ol' HBK. The title will belong to me!

Holy_Hopkins
February 19th, 2005, 8:33 AM
Smackdown here I come :)

Will there be different title for different shows??

or just one Heavyweight title, one set of tags etc

Tha Kyd
February 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Haas will recieve that World title. Watch your backs.

Chris Scott
February 19th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Rene Dupree on Raw, the next Intercontinental Champion.

RockSt4rMike
February 19th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Question...if Trish is on RAW and Lita is on Smackdown and they are co holders of the womens belt...what happens?

JamieB
February 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Theres a woman's belt for both brands?

Tha Kyd
February 19th, 2005, 12:50 PM
I think it would be nice for the womens championship to bounce between brands like she did when the brand split happened when the WWE first did the brand split.

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 1:09 PM
when is the 1st show?

The first show will be Monday Night RAW. The preview for that show will be up in a day or two.

Will there be different title for different shows??

or just one Heavyweight title, one set of tags etc

All things to be revealed with the start of the first show.

Question...if Trish is on RAW and Lita is on Smackdown and they are co holders of the womens belt...what happens?

They both defend the title.

StoneColdChris
February 19th, 2005, 1:25 PM
Finally, The Rock has come back to Raw

darkhorse
February 19th, 2005, 1:31 PM

Candice defeats Trish for the title. :D

Triple H:Whether the Undisputed title is defended on Raw or our pantywaist of a champion runs and hides on Smackdown, I shall rule Raw. Because I am the Game, I am the WWE's #1 draft pick, and I am that damn good.

Haslemere Bull
February 19th, 2005, 2:13 PM
Was the draft random, or was it your choice, as the big name WWE superstars came out 1st

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 2:24 PM
Was the draft random, or was it your choice, as the big name WWE superstars came out 1st

It was completely random through everybody's number posting. The involvement I had was placing those that did not enter a number at the end of the draft.

Jordo
February 19th, 2005, 3:14 PM
I see, kind of cool how big names went early like that.

I bet HHH has some pull though, you know holding us all down and what not.

When did Randy Orton stop being part of evoulution in our little game?

Alexz G
February 19th, 2005, 4:03 PM
Chris Benoit being picked 14th and Nidia being picked last :happysad:well it's fantasy anything can happen!

TimeSplitter
February 19th, 2005, 8:05 PM
sweet 4th overall pick, 2nd round

AINT NO STOPPIN' SHELTON BENJAMIN SMACKDOWN!:headbang:

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 9:09 PM
When did Randy Orton stop being part of evoulution in our little game?

When the player that now controls him requested to turn him face.

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 9:46 PM
According to sources, moral in the RAW locker room is already significantly low. The cause of this seems to stem from the fact that alot of the superstars believe that Triple H will try and horde the spotlight on the show. Many think this has already begun, with Triple H being chosen as the number one draft pick for RAW and they believe he will only continue to dip his hands into backstage politics.

As it looks right now, the plan is to have a one on one match between Randy Orton and Triple H at WrestleMania 21. The seeds for this matchup seemed to be planted at last night's WWE draft. As of now, this is simply speculation. But it is seems very possible.

With the Undiputed champion, AJ Styles now on Smackdown!, RAW would appear to be the weaker of the two shows, being it is void of a World title. But, in fact, this may not be the case. As reported before, it was being rumored that AJ Styles and the WWE were in dispute over the superstar's contract renewal. We can now confirm this as factual. Apparently, AJ Styles wants to work less days, but for more money than when he was working 6 days a week. The WWE does not seem willing to accept this and Styles and his agent are not willing to accept anything less. At the moment, both parties are still attempting to work something out with one another, but nothing has happened to ease the situation yet. Because AJ Styles is the current Undisputed champion, with his contract set to run out in the upcoming week, the Smackdown! brand may be out of a champion as well if Styles were to decide not to renew his contact with WWE. We will keep you posted as we get more information on the situation.

As you know, the co-holders of the Woman's championship, Lita and Trish Stratus, were split onto different shows during last night's draft. The plan at the moment seems to be to have the two divas remain as co-champions and defend the belt alternatively on their respective shows.

TapOut
February 19th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Cool, I have a star on Raw and a lady on SD.

Now, with the draft ready, exactly how do these things work? I've never been in one before, and haven't actually seen a guide or anything.

Deka
February 19th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Just take a quick look at the first page of this thread. It explains any and everything about the game. After that, if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

DeathInc
February 20th, 2005, 4:23 AM
Even though I do not have a female wrestler, I'm just curious about this. Say, Trish loses the title on Raw, does Lita remain as co-champ or not?

Deka
February 20th, 2005, 9:50 AM
No. They both lose the title as co-champions.

RockSt4rMike
February 20th, 2005, 10:12 AM
At the first cross brand show have trish and lita fight for sole property of the title

Deka
February 20th, 2005, 9:50 PM
http://www.wwe.com/images/shows/banners/raw_hdr.jpg

A New Beginning
Feb. 28, 2005

The 2005 WWE Draft was one of the most pivotal events in all of WWE history. And now with it finally commenced, RAW comes to you live from the Acro Arena in Sacramento, California. This Monday is sure to be a historic night as we witness the first show since the brand split. Newly appointed RAW General Manager, Eric Bischoff will most definetely want to make it a night no one forgets.

Already signed for the first Monday Night RAW after the draft are two huge matchups. Edge will be going one on one with Raven! And Funaki is set to step into the ring with Muhammad Hassan! And, you can bet there is sure to be much more action and drama to take place this Monday.

Triple H and Randy Orton were already at odds with one another during the draft. Will these two superstars be able to coexist on the same show? What else is in store for the first televised show since the brand split?

Watch RAW on Spike TV (9/8 CT) to find out.

FaSho34
February 20th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Randy and Torrie on Raw baby

darkhorse
February 21st, 2005, 1:23 AM
Triple H - 7
Candice - 3

Delta
February 21st, 2005, 1:30 AM
I'll take 4 for Raven.

StoneColdChris
February 21st, 2005, 1:33 AM
Rock-5

TapOut
February 21st, 2005, 1:38 AM
Snitsky - 9

Vee-Bee
February 21st, 2005, 1:39 AM
Funaki wants the Number 1...

As Funaki will come out Number 1 in his match against Muhammad Hassan...

Hassan is not Evil, as Funaki is EVIL!

Jordo
February 21st, 2005, 1:44 AM
Cena-6

DeathInc
February 21st, 2005, 2:06 AM
Edge takes number "7". Raven .. the war has just begun.

Dazz
February 21st, 2005, 4:24 AM
8 for jeff

RockSt4rMike
February 21st, 2005, 10:58 AM
9 trish

FaSho34
February 21st, 2005, 10:21 PM
3 for Torrie
11 for Orton

Jordo
February 21st, 2005, 11:38 PM
3 for Torrie
11 for Orton

It's between 1 and 10 I believe.

DOn't worry about what everyone else pciks now in less you know who your fighting, then don't pick the number they do.

Deka
February 22nd, 2005, 12:57 AM
Yes. Has to be a number between 1 and 10, FaSho. I thought you sat through the old version of this game? You should already know these things.

Chris Scott
February 22nd, 2005, 1:13 AM
Dupree=7

FaSho34
February 22nd, 2005, 9:04 AM
My bad you guys I shall remember, because I thought you said one to thirty....

10 for RKO

Tha Kyd
February 22nd, 2005, 9:29 AM
Haas=9
Gail= 6

Deka
February 22nd, 2005, 11:04 AM
I thought you said one to thirty

That was only ffor the draft.

JamieB
February 22nd, 2005, 12:21 PM
Only Raw dudes put numbers in then

Canadian Testdrive
February 22nd, 2005, 12:25 PM
1 for Test please.

Deka
February 22nd, 2005, 1:50 PM
Only Raw dudes put numbers in then

Yeah. Only players with RAW superstars (male or female) are required to enter numbers for RAW. And only players with Smackdown! superstars (male or female) are required to enter numbers for Smackdown!.

Alexz G
February 22nd, 2005, 2:14 PM
Whoops, I thought Benoit and Nidia were on seperate brands. :(

Deka
February 22nd, 2005, 2:17 PM
You don't need to enter a number until the Smackdown! preview is up, Alex.

Haslemere Bull
February 22nd, 2005, 3:55 PM
7 for Undertaker
4 for Stacy

When is show up?

Jordo
February 22nd, 2005, 6:38 PM
I'll just answer now and say it's up when it's up.

Because I imagine that's the response you'll get.

Deka
February 22nd, 2005, 7:37 PM
When is show up?

The first episode of Monday Night RAW should be up either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I was simply giving everyone time to input their numbers. Now that we have most of them in and are just waiting for a few (one or two) the show is sure to be up soon.

canuckin
February 22nd, 2005, 10:32 PM
Hassan will select 2, becuase it is twice as good as 1

Deka
February 23rd, 2005, 12:12 AM

February 28, 2005
Sacramento, CA
Acro Arena

The WWE logo fades in and out.

A still image of RAW General Manager, Eric Bischoff appears on the screen, fading in and out and is immediately followed by chorus of boos.

The pyro blasts off and "Move To The Music" blares through Acro Arena as we pan the sold-out crowd of hype fans and Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Monday Night RAW. JR predicts this to be nothing short of a historic night. He informs us that Eric Bischoff has already signed two huge matches for tonight's show. Not only will Edge going one on one with Raven. But, Funaki is set to do battle with Muhammad Hassan. And there is no telling what else Mr. Bischoff might have planned for the first Monday Night RAW since the draft. King says if he knows Bischoff, and he does, we can definetely expect the unexpected here tonight.

Funaki's music hits. And the master of Evil makes his way down the rampway and heads toward the ring. He walks up the ring steps and hops over the ropes into the ring. Funaki stretches out his arms and legs, preparing himself for his matchup with Muhammad Hassan. Suddenly, "I'm Back!" hits. General Manager, Eric Bischoff steps out onto the stage to a resounding chorus of boos. Funaki looks completely confused. Bischoff, with a microphone in hand, looks around at the Sacramento crowd with a cocky smile, seeming not to be at all affected by their reaction to his presence. Bischoff raises the microphone to speak. "Funaki..." Bischoff is immediately cut off by a chant of "Asshole!". Bischoff drops the microphone to his side and looks to be getting a little aggravated. The chant finally begins to die down, and again Bischoff raises the microphone to speak. "You know, I wouldn't expect anything less from a city that houses the largest population of college dropouts in America." The crowd boos. "Now, as I was saying....Funaki, you and all of these people are probably pretty confused at this point. Trying to figure out why I am out here right now." Funaki nods his head in agreement. "Well, it's quite simple. Well, maybe it's not that simple. You see, Funaki. You will not be facing Muhammad Hassan here tonight." A few boos can heard within the crowd. "No. You see, Funaki. Things change. Plans change. And that has never reigned more true than tonight. I see you and the rest of these people are still looking a bit confused, so I'll try an explain what's going on a little better for you. You see, RAW has everything. The best talent. The best staff. The best General Manager....but. The one thing RAW is missing. The one thing RAW needs to put it over the top. Is a World title. It's the one thing 'that other show' has and we don't. But, tonight. That changes. Because tonight, we will begin a three week long tournament to crown the first-ever WWE World Heavyweight champion! With the final two participants squaring off for the championship belt at WrestleMania 21!" The crowd erupts with cheers after hearing this announcement. "...starting with you, Funaki." Funaki looks estactic, he can't believe what he's hearing. "And your opponent. The superstar you will be facing in the first round of the World Heavyweight Title tournament. .....Triple H!" "Time To Play The Game!" hits. Bischoff lowers his mic with an evil grin and heads toward the back. Triple H makes his way out from the back, accompanied by Ric Flair. He splashes himself over the head with H20 then heads down to the ring. Triple H steps into the ring after catering to the crowd on the apron and immediately walks up to Funaki. Funaki and Triple H stare off, face to face in the middle of the ring. The 5' 7", Funaki stands small in comparison to the 6' 4", Triple H, but shows no signs of fear. Funaki pushes Triple H to no avail. Triple H busts out with laughter and points at Funaki, ridiculing him, then abruptly shoves Funaki to the ground, sending him hard to the mat.

Funaki vs Triple H
Funaki comes back fighting hard. Attacking Triple H with a flury of kicks and punches, then hopping onto his back and pounding him in the back of the head with an open-fist. Triple H grabs Funaki from behind him and flings him off toward the mat. Funaki lands on his feet, slides under Triple H's feet and pulls his legs from under him, tripping him and causing him to fall face-first into the mat! Funaki pins Triple H. 1...2...Triple H manages to kick out. Funaki heads to the top rope and leaps off with a crossbody. Triple H catches him in the air and manuevers him into a backbreaker, followed by another, then drops him to the mat and drives a knee into his face. Later into the contest, Triple H has Funaki down and is climbing to the second rope for an aerial move. Funaki quickly hops up to his feet, runs toward Triple H and connects with a roundhouse kick to his jaw! Triple H falls from the second rope to the mat. Funaki goes up top for a high-risk manuever. Suddenly, Flair appears on the apron and pushes Funaki off the top rope, sending him crashing to the mat! The referee turns to Flair on the outside, furiously scolding him for his actions. Triple H rises to his feet, as does Funaki. A fatigued Triple H gives Funaki a kick to the gut and sets him up for the Pedigree. Funaki, suddenly, low blows Triple H out of nowhere! Triple H falls to the mat, holding his groin area. Funaki quickly rolls Triple H into a small package. 1....2....Flair pulls Funaki off of Triple H from the outside! The referee turns to Flair, again scolding him about his interjection in the matchup. Funaki gets up and begins to yell at Flair on the outside. Triple H slowly rises to his feet. He low blows Funaki! Funaki slowly turns around, holding his groin area. Triple H gives him a kick to the gut, sets him up for the Pedigree, and nails it! Triple H covers Funaki. The refree turns around to make the count. 1...2...3! Triple H wins! Triple H moves on to the second round of the WWE World Heavyweight Title tournament! Funaki lays in the ring, still out of it. Triple H is shown heading up the aisleway celebrating his victory with Ric Flair, who does not seem too happy as we go to a break.

(Commercial Break)

Edge vs Gene Snitsky
This is the second match of the night in the first round of the World Heavyweight Title tournament. General Manager, Eric Bischoff has cancelled Edge's scheduled match with Raven. Instead Edge will be taking on Gene Snitsky and Raven will be facing John Cena later tonight. Edge gets off to a quick start here as soon as the bell rings. He goes hard to work on Snitsky in the corner, whailing away at him with punches. Snitsky suddenly bursts out of the corner, shoving Edge off of him and sending him flying across the ring and onto the mat. Edge rises to his feet and Snitsky catches him in the face with a big boot. Snitsky lifts Edge into the air for a Gorilla Press. Edge slips down, escapes behind Snitsky, and manuevers him into a belly to belly suplex! Edge goes for the cover. 1...Snitsky powers Edge off of him. Edge quickly grabs Snitsky on the ground and locks hiim into a reverse hammerlock. Snitsky fights to his feet and counters the hold with a hip toss. Snitsky runs off the ropes. Edge follows after him and clotheslines him over the top rope, but goes with him as well. On the outside, Edge and Snitsky rise to their feet at the sametime. Edge goes to grab Snitsky and gets a boot to the gut. Snitsky rams Edge's head into the announcer's table and throws him back into the ring. Snitsky looks around in rage, then goes over to the ringside area and grabs a steel chair. Snitsky heads back into the ring with the steel chair in hand. The referee attempts to take the chair from him. Edge rises to his feet. He walks over and pushes the referee out of the way, just as Snitsky does the same. The referee gets launched into the ring ropes, almost breaking his neck. Furious, he quickly calls for the bell. Edge and Snitsky are still going at it. The referee has declared the match a double disqualification. Neither man wins. But, how we will determine who moves on to the next round of the tournament?

We are taken backstage where we see Triple H and Ric Flair in their locker room. Triple H is on the cellphone. "Yeah, Batista! I'm serious! I won, man! But, really. Was the ever any doubt? I mean. Come on. It's me. Triple H. No one out-does me. And as much as that little twerp, Funaki tried, he just couldn't overcome The Game. ...right, Ric?" Triple H turns to Ric Flair, the cellphone still to his ear. Flair, who is shown standing at a distance with his hands on his waist and his head to the ground, looks up at Triple H with a weary expression. "Huh?....oh..yeah, yeah..sure, Champ. You're the greatest..." Triple H looks a bit thrown off by Flair's unusual behavior. "You alright, Natch?" Flair brushes Triple H's concern off. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just thinkin...that's all." Triple H shrugs his shoulders, says alright and continues his phone conversation with Batista, as Flair once again drops his head, places his hand on his chin, and mutters, "...just thinkin...".

(Commercial Break)

As we return for the commercial break, "Hehehehehehehe..OoOoh!". "Time To Rock n' Roll" hits. The co-holder of the WWE Womens championship, Trish Stratus, emerges from the back curtain. The fans rapidly begin booing her and she just brushes it off. She enters the ring where she holds the title up in the air for everyone to see. Trish retrieves a microphone from ringside. The boos of the crowd die down a bit, as she raises the mic to speak. "It has come to my attention that the WWE fans are very concerned about the state of the Women's title. Well, have no fear because Trish Stratus is here to tell all of you what is up. As you all may know, because of the brand split, I was drafted to Raw and Lita, my co-champion, was drafted to Smackdown!. So, now both Women's champions are on seperate shows. How in the hell is that going to work? I'll tell you how. And Lita, you better listen up, because i'm only saying this once. I have come to the conclusion that Lita is going to step down as Women's champion and I am going to be taking sole responsibliity of the belt. I mean, come on, lets face it Lita....you're a has-been. No one in this arena wants to see you defend something as prestigious as the Women's championship. You just dont have "it" Lita. So, why dont you do everyone here a favor and just give me the belt, and then quit the company all together because you suck at wrestling, and you suck at life!" The crowd responds to this with a heavy chorus of boos and a slight "slut!" chant can be heard, which picks up until almost the entire arena is chanting it in unison. "God! Would you people let me finish!" The crowd continues on with the chant for sometime, until it finally fades out. "Lita, if you choose not to fork over the belt...I will come over to Smackdown! and beat the living crap out of you and rightfully take my prized position as the number one diva in the WWE and the true Women's champion. So, you have until this Thursday to think this over. I'll be expecting an answer live on Smackdown!, Lita. I hope you do the right thing...for your own good." Trish gives a devilish grin and drops the mic as her theme music hits and she walks over to the ropes to exit the ring. "Trish, trish, Trish..." A voice can be heard over the PA system. Trish and everyone in the arena look toward the entryway, attempting to see who it might be. Out walks Gail Kim. The crowd immediately responds with an uproar of boos. Trish stops in the middle of exiting the ring and slides back inside. "Trish, what kind of a champion do you think you are? Look at you. Can't even hold a title by yourself, you have to "co-own" the title. Why, if I were champion, I'd give the fans something to cheer about. I'd make sure that I'd be the top diva around and give my opponents a run for their money. There would be no reason for me to co-own a title because, well, I'm Gail Kim. So Trish, if you're not too afraid....Bring it on!" The crowd obviously likes this, as they begin the cheer. Trish gets on the mic to respond. "Well, you know, Gail. As much as I would love to kick your asian ass all over this ring. I'm a little too busy taking care of more important matters. So, if you'll just take your little skranny ass to the back..." Gail quickly responds. "Oh. oh okay. I see. I see, Trish. You're scared. You're afraid I'll take your title. Aren't you? Admit it." Trish laughs. "Scared? Honey, the only thing I'm scared of is that hideous thing you call a face. I am in no way afraid to defend this title, alright." Gail raises her mic. "Alright, well. Prove it. Put that title on the line, against me." Trish stands in the ring, seeming to be thinking for awhile. She raises her mic. "Fine. Okay. You got it, Gail. Me and you. One on one. For this championship belt next week." A smile builds on Gail's face. "That's all I wanted to hear. Say goodbye to your little title belt, Trish. It'll be mine come next week." Gail walks off toward the back. In the ring, Trish shrugs Gail's comment off and raises her belt into the air, displaying it to the crowd as her music plays, and some distorted boos can be heard in the background.

(Commercial Break)

Test vs The Undertaker
Great matchup here. Another first round tournament match. Test takes the early advantage with the quick attack on The Undertaker. He levels him in the head with an elbow, then brings him to the mat with a bulldog. Taker sits right back up. Test pounds at his face with a flurry of punches to no avail. Taker grabs Test by the throat, choking him, and bringing him to his knees, then catches him in the face with a boot. Taker runs off the ropes and connects with a leg drop. 1...2...Test kicks out. Taker picks Test up and goes to the top rope, then walks the ring ropes and delievers with the 'Old School'. Test rises to his feet and is met with a big boot, with he ducks under and counters with a huge clothesline. Test bounces off the ropes and back at Taker with a spinning neckbreaker. Taker sits right back up. Test lifts him up, sets him up for the Pump Handle Slam, and nails it! Test covers Taker. 1...2...Taker throws Test off of him and sits back up. Test quickly gets to his feet and pounds Taker into the mat, then heads up to the top rope. Up on top, Test flies from the top rope with a flying elbow drop. Taker sits up before Test gets there and Tests' elbow and the rest of his body goes crashing into the mat. Taker rises to his feet and signals for the end. Test slowly gets to his feet. Taker grabs him as he turns around and lifts him into the Tombstone. Test wiggles and wiggles until he finally slips out and behind Taker. Test clips Taker's knee, dropping him down to one knee. He runs off the ropes. But accidentally gets his ankle caught in the ring ropes! Taker leaps forward and nails a ddt on Test! He follows it up with a Tombstone! Taker folds Test's arms together for the cover. 1...2...3. The Undertaker wins it. Taker moves on to the second round of the World Title tournament.

Backstage, we see Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari walking through the hallway, having just entered the building. They are run down by Johnny Nitro. "Muhammad! Muhammad! What a minute! I have a message for you!" Hassan looks confused and a little pissed. "What the hell do you want?" Nitro answers. "Muhammad, Mr. Bischoff has sent me to let you know that you will not be facing Funaki tonight." Muhammad nods his head. "Alright, sounds good. Fine with me. Gives me more time to take care of more important things." Nitro continues. "No, Muhammad. You see. Mr. Bischoff sent me to tell you that you will not be facing Funaki tonight. But, instead, you will be facing....The Rock." Nitro runs off to wherever. Hassan stands stunned by what he's just heard. He looks over at Daivari who also looks concerned and just shrugs his shoulders.

(Commercial Break)

The WrestleMania 21 countdown ticker is shown. WrestleMania 21 is less than 5 weeks away! The showcase of the immortals will eminate live from the RCA Dome in Indianapolis, Indiana. Sunday. April 3rd. And you can witness this prestigious event live and only on pay per view!

As we come back from break, Muhammad Hassan's theme music hits. The boos start up immediately. Hassan steps out from the back with Khosrow Daivari by his side and the crowd erupts with boos even louder. Hassan heads down the aisle toward the ring. He steps inside, grabs a microphone and hands it to Daivari. As the music stops, the boos of the crowd are still prevelant. Davari raises the mic to speak and the boos only get louder. He lowers the mic and shakes his head. Daivari abruptly raises the mic and starts to yell something in his native tongue. He hands the mic to Hassan, who looks around and waits for the crowd to quiet down a bit. He then begins to speak. "Wow. This is simply amazing. Unbelievable even. I cannot believe you people could be so blantanly racist. Before I can even get a word out of my mouth I am immediately boo'd?!? Hell. Before I can even step through the curtain I am boo'd?!? Why is this?! Why am I labeled the "bad guy"? Why am I labeled the villian? I honestly don't understand why you people insist on remaining close minded and refuse to see beyond appearance. What have I done to deserve such ridicule? Such punishment? This is exactly why your country is in the predicament it is now. Because you people cannot seem to look past your own stereotypical views and look at the real issue...yourselves! You are the problem! You are the reason America is in the state it is! You are the reason this country is one of the dirtiest, filthiest, most unrefined wastes of space on the globe!" Crowd boos heavily. "Yes, that's right. Boo. Boo all you want. But you know what I'm saying is factual. You know..." "If you smeeeeell...what The Rock...is cookin'!" The crowd erupts with cheers. The People's champ steps out onto the stage, microphone in hand. He looks around at the unlooking crowd, taking in all the applause. Hassan starts to speak. "Hey! Who the hell do you think you are, huh?! Interupting me! You better have a good excuse!" Rock raises the mic to respond. "The question is, jabroni. Who in the blue hell are you?" Hassan answers. "Heh...who am I? Who am I?! I'll tell you who am I!! I'm..." Rock interupts. "It doesn't matter who you are!" Crowd cheers. "What matters is that The Rock has been chosen as lucky son' bitch to step into that ring and lay the smackdown all over your candy ass! And what matters is that The Rock..." Daivari interupts, yelling something in his language. The Rock looks at him with an expression of utter confusion. This garners alot of laughter from the crowd. "What..the..hell did you just say, jabroni? You know...nevermind, nevermind...The Rock doesn't even wanna know. Because you look like a pansy. So, if it's anything close to what The Rock thinks you said, then it's probably not appropiate for t.v. But, The Rock will tell you what will be appropiate for t.v. And that is when the millions...(And millions!) of The Rock's fans witness The Great One put a bonafide all-American grade-A ass whoopin' on Muhammad Hassan's candy ass! And, oh look! That's scheduled for...right now!" The Rock drops the mic and charges toward the ring, sliding inside and immediately taking it to Hassan, as Daivari quickly slips to the outside, out of harm's way.

The Rock vs Muhammad Hassan
This is also a first round tournament match. The Rock puts the fists of fury to Hassan, working him over in the corner. He spits in the palm and lays the smackdown on him! Rock backs away from the corner as Hassan staggers toward him. Rock charges at Hassan and nails him with a huge clothesline, making him do a complete 360! Rock picks Hassan up and irish whips him off the ropes, as Hassan comes bouncing back, Rock meets him with a Samoan Drop. Rock stomps away at Hassan. Rock reaches down to pick Hassan up and gets a finger to his eyes. Hassan comes up behind Rock and levels him with a knee to the back, then follows up with a belly to back suplex. Hssan stomps away at Rock and picks him up then manuevers him into a piledriver. Hassan covers The Rock. 1...2...Rock kicks out. Hassan takes it to Rock with a series shots to the jaw and irish whips him off the ropes. Rock ducks a clothesline and immediately striikes back with a huge flying clothesline. Hassan rises to his feet. Rock begins whailing away at Hassan with hard punches to the face, knocking him into the ropes. As Hassan comes bouncing back, Rock catches him in the Rockbottom! Before he can land it, Daviari jumps up onto the ring apron. Rock drops Hassan, walks over to Daivari, and flips him over the ropes and into the ring! Rock measures out Daivari, who slowly rises up to his feet, and as he gets to his feet, Rock drops him with a spinbuster, then drags him out to the middle of the ring and sets him up for the People's Elbow. Rock throws the elbow pad into the crowd, gives the signal, runs back and fourth off the ropes and nails the People's Elbow on Daivari! The referee grabs Daivari and tries to pull him out of the ring. As Rock rises up to his feet, Hassan comes out of nowhere, throwing some sort of white powder right into his eyes, behind the ref's back! With Rock temporarily blind, Hassan sneaks up behind him and rolls him up. The referee turns in time to see the pin and starts the count. 1..Hassan pulls on the tights..2...3! Muhammad Hassan wins it! Muhammad Hassan has defeated The Rock and moves on to the second round of the tournament! Hassan celebrates his huge victory in the ring, but quickly escapes the ring as The Rock clears his eyes and chases after him and Daivari. Hassan and Daivari celebrate on the outside as if they have just won the Superbowl, while The Rock stands in the ring looking very upset.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage, we see Paul London storm into Bischoff's office. "Bischoff, what the hell is going on here?? How come I'm not in the tournament??" Bischoff looks at London with an ackward expression, obviously startled by his sudden burst into the room. "Well, first of all, Paul. You need to calm down. Before you do anything else, calm down. Now I'll explain to you why you are not involved in the tournament. The answer is simple. There is not much explaination needed. The reason I decided not to put you in the tournament, Paul, is because you're simply not good enough." Paul London looks at Bischoff like he can't believe what has just come out of his mouth. "You're kidding right? You can't actually think that. Right?" Bischoff shrugs his shoulders. "I'm afraid so, Paul. You're just not World championship material." London stands motionless for a moment. Then nods his head and slowly walks out of the office. He heads down the hallway and is passed by a Smackdown official who says, "Hey, Paul. How you doin'?" London just stares ahead and with a zoned-out expression says, "I don't think I can do this anymore.." and slowly walks off. The official looks confused and in a concerned voice mutters, "..what?".

Jeff Hardy vs Charlie Haas
In this first round matchup of the Heavyweight Title tournament Charlie Haas starts things off psychologically breaking down Jeff Hardy. After taking him down with a handful of arm drags, Haas brings him face-first into the mat with a trip-up and then follows it directly into an armbar submission. Hardy tries to fight to the ropes as Haas presses down on the hold. Jeff finally makes it to the ropes and just barely gets his fingers over far enough to grab the bottom rope. Hass keeps the hold in a bit longer before finally releasing it due to risk of disqualification by the referee. Haas brings Hardy to his feet and takes him down with a huge body slam. He runs off the ropes and comes back with a leaping elbow drop. Hardy rolls out of harm's way and Haas goes crashing to the mat. Hardy runs off the ropes and back, meeting Haas with a spinning hurricanrana, which sends him flying across the ring! Hardy and Haas rise to their feet simultaneously and Hardy immediately catches Haas with a dropkick. Hardy picks Haas up and irish whips him off the ropes. Haas bounces back at Hardy and is met with a monkey flip, followed up by a chinbuster. Hardy heads up top and Haas suddenly leaps up and bounces into the ropes, causing Hardy to lose his balance on the top rope and fall wishbone-style onto the turnbuckle. Haas goes up top with Hardy and brings him to the mat with a superplex. Haas attempts to lock Hardy in the Haas of Pain. Hardy counters the move into a small package! 1...2...Haas kicks out. Haas and Hardy rise to their feet at the sametime. They trade punches, with Haas getting the better of Hardy and bombarding him into the corner. Hardy reverses things, throwing Haas into the corner and going to work on him with a flurry of punches. The referee backs Hardy up from Haas in the corner. As he does this, Haas loosens the pad from the turnbuckle, completely removing it. Hardy walks back toward Haas and Haas catches him with a boot to the gut. Haas lifts Hardy and attempts to drop him face-first into the turnbuckle. Hardy slips out just in the knick of time and quickly counters, ramming Haas head, face-first into the turnbuckle! As Haas staggers back toward him, Hardy leaps toward him and manuevers him into a rolling sunrise pin. Hardy pulls on the tights! 1...2...3! Jeff Hardy takes the victory and a moves step closer to becoming the next World Heavyweight champion! Hardy quickly slides to the outside and celebrates his way up the aisle. Haas remains in the ring, having a fit, infuriated at the outcome of the match. He attempts to tell the referee his tights were pulled, but it falls on deaf ears.

(Commercial Break)

Randy Orton vs Rene Dupree
Another first round World Title tournament matchup right here. Orton and Dupree lock up in the middle of the ring, testing eachother's strength, with Orton getting the uphand, until Dupree racks him in the eyes. Dupree takes over from there, irish whipping Orton off the ropes and leveling him with a knee to the gut. Dupree locks Orton in a side headlock on the mat. Orton fights up to his feet and calls for support from the crowd as he elbows his way out of the hold. Just as Orton escapes the hold, Dupree brings him down, slamming his head hard into the mat. Dupree covers Orton. 1...2...Orton kicks out. Dupree picks Orton up and delievers a snap suplex into another pin. 1...2...Orton kicks out. Dupree lays in another headlock, this one with a bit more pressure. Orton fights up to his feet and counters the hold into a back suplex. With both men down the referee begins his count. Orton gets to his feet first, followed by Dupree. As Dupree turns around toward him, Orton goes for the RKO! Dupree slips out and behind Orton, then brings him down with a northen lights suplex into a bridge pin. 1...2...Orton just barely kicks out as we have to go to a break.

(Commercial Break)

Back from break, Dupree picks Orton up and delievers with a backbreaker. He then manuevers Orton in a single-leg boston crab. Orton scraps at the mat trying to reach the ropes. He crawls and crawls until he finally reaches the ropes. But, Dupree pulls him right back out to the middle of the ring and turns the single-leg crab into a full boston crab submission hold. Orton is really feeling the pain of the hold now. But he fights and fights to get to the ropes. After a bit of a struggle, Orton eventually makes it to the ropes and the hold is broken. Dupree works over the back of Oron with hard knees to the spinal area. He lifts Orton to his feet and Dupree irish whips Orton. But accidentally throws him into the referree, knocking the official down and out. Dupree seizes this opportunity, heading outside and grabbing a steel chair. He heads back into the ring and runs at Orton with the chair as he slowly rises up to his feet. Out of nowhere, Orton leaps up at Dupree with a dropkick, connecting with it, and slamming the steel chair into Dupree's face! Dupree drops the chair and staggers about, dazed. Orton measures him up and as he turns toward him, levels him with the RKO! Orton kicks the steel chair to the outside and covers Dupree. The referee slowly crawls over and forces the long count. 1.....2.....3! Orton gets the victory! Orton moves to the next round of the tournament! Dupree is still out from the chair shot, as Orton celebrates in the ring, then heads toward the back fatigued, but happy.

We are shown General Manager, Eric Bischoff backstage in his office. He is talking with Johnny Nitro. "Yes, Johnny. This truly has been one historic night. This could very well go down in history as the greatest Monday Night RAW, ever! I mean. Honestly. Who expected it? It was the biggest swerve of the century! Funaki thinks he's about to face Muhammad Hassan and he gets Triple H instead, in the first match of a tournament to crown the first World Heavyweight champion of RAW." Nitro nods his head and smiles in agreement. "But, you know, Johnny. One thing is really bothering me. I mean. This night is really special and so far it's been excellent. But, what worries me is that other show. I know Paul Heyman is watching RAW as we speak and I know he'll try and do everything he can to one-up me and my show. And because of that, theres something I need you to do for me." Johnny looks intrigued. "What is it, Mr. Bischoff? I'm ready to do whatever you need, just ask." Bischoff responds. "Well, you see, Johnny. What I need is, for you to head over to Smackdown! this Thursday. But I need you to sneak over there. Don't let anyone see you. I want you to dig deep into the vein of Smackdown! Come back and tell me what you find. If RAW is to be the number one show on television, I've got to know what makes Smackdown! tick...and eliminate it..".

(Commercial Break)

Backstage, we see Randy Orton walking down the hallway headed toward his locker room. He runs into Triple H. They literally bump into one another from there, both men engage in a long stare down. Triple H suddenly begins to chuckle. "Heh..congratulations, old friend.." Triple H extends his hand out to Orton. Orton looks down at the gesture. He stands there for sometime staring as Triple H holds his hand out. Orton looks up into Triple H's face, then abruptly walks off, bumping into Triple H's shoulder as he heads down the hallway. Triple H watches as Orton walks off with a look of anger. He looks down at his shoulder and back up at Orton and mutters, "..son of a bitch..".

Back at ringside, "WoRD LiFe!" hits. John Cena makes his way out from the back, with the Intercontinental title belt drapped over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand. "Cut the beat! Yo, yo, yo, yo! Listen up! It's ya boy, John Cena. The new king of RAW. I'm bout to beat this punk, Raven. Then break his jaw. See, I'm the I.C. champ. But, that's just not enough. I need that World title belt sittin' close to my gut. And after tonight, that's exactly what's gon happen. I'm gon beat this punk, Raven and make ya'll hatas quit yappin'. John Cena is the next World champ, for real. I'm takin' the title, could care less how ya'll feel. John Cena is the truth. The mack daddy of RAW. And if you ain't feelin' that you can lick my...." Raven attacks Cena before he can finish and the bell rings to signal the start of the match.

John Cena vs Raven
This is the final tournament match of the night. Raven immediately goes to work, taking it to Cena with a heavy series of shots to the face. Raven grabs Cena and irish whips him off the ropes. Cena ducks under a clothesline then bounces back off the ropes and comes back with a flying elbow, knocking Raven to the mat. As Raven rises to his feet, Cena meets him with a flurry of punches, backing him into the corner and working him over with a number of punches and kicks, then stomping him down into the bottom turnbuckle. Cena picks Raven up and hits a snap suplex. He covers him. 1...2...Raven kicks out. Cena gets Raven in a rear naked chokehold. Raven fights up to his feet and counters the hold with a jawbreaker. Cena is staggered by the move. And as he turns toward Raven, he is manuevered into a fireman's carry, which Raven follows up with a reverse chinlock. Raven presses in on the chinlock and adds to the pressure with by pushing his knee into Cena's back. Cena gets to his feet and tries elbowing out. Raven stops him in the midst, dropping him with a neckbreaker. Raven drops a knee down onto Cena's throat, then picks him up an irish whips him into the corner. Cena reverses it, whipping Raven into the corner. Cena drives his shoulder into Raven's gut several times, then whips him over hard into the other corner. Raven comes staggering back at Cena. Cena goes for a clothesline. Raven ducks it and spears Cena into the turnbuckle then lfits him up onto the top rope. Raven attempts a superplex, which is blocked. Cena reverses it, sending Raven slamming face-first into the mat. Cena gets balanced on the second rope and comes off with a double axe handle, but gets a punch to the ribs. Cena bends over holding his ribs and Raven quickly manuevers him into the Evenflow DDT! Cena suddenly reverses the move into a backdrop! Raven and Cena rise to their feet. Cena kicks Raven in the gut and lifts him onto his shoulders for the FU! Raven slips out and behind Cena! Raven rolls Cena up from behind! 1....Raven puts his feet on the ropes for leverage...2....3! Raven steals it! Raven moves up in the tournament! Cena is pissed! He's having a fit in the ring as Raven raises his hands into the air on the outside, confidently celebrating his victory. Cena pushes the referee down and kicks the ring ropes as Jim Ross wishes us all a goodnight and we fade out.

DeathInc
February 23rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
Great show Deka. By the way, I really hope that there will be an explaination for the double DQ between Edge and Snitsky. Or even better a "No DQ, Anything goes" Rematch.

darkhorse
February 23rd, 2005, 2:47 AM
Looks like Raw's gotten off to a great start. I look forward to reading the other brand's show.

Tha Kyd
February 23rd, 2005, 8:32 AM
Great, show.

FaSho34
February 23rd, 2005, 9:34 AM
Very Nice

RockSt4rMike
February 23rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
Awesome!

Haslemere Bull
February 23rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Good show, as Undertaker progresses

Dazz
February 23rd, 2005, 1:50 PM
I'm a face, yet I cheat to win...meh, who cares I'm through to the next round

Godd show bye the way :yes:

Chris Scott
February 23rd, 2005, 2:18 PM
Dam I thought dupree was abiut to win orton for a second, anyway great show :yes:

canuckin
February 23rd, 2005, 4:22 PM
Hassan, #1 baby, gotta love the upset

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but will there be a tag team division?

TapOut
February 23rd, 2005, 6:36 PM
Edge.... this isn't over! Your ass is mine! And when you leave the ring a broken shell of a man, that WILL be my fault!

Anyways, great show.

darkhorse
February 23rd, 2005, 7:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/oracle19/triplehfantasy.gif
Apparently, they're going to let the WWE champion run and hide on Smackdown. That's just fine with me.

Because I will be heading to WrestleMania and I will become the World Heavyweight Champion. And when I do, the boys in the back can complain all they want. And the fans can go on their little message boards and bitch about the speculation of backstage politics all they want. That's just fine with me, because in the end, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it.

Deka
February 23rd, 2005, 7:31 PM
Sorry man. But, in this version of the game, promoing is only allowed during the actual shows. It's otherwise considered spam. But you are free to trash talk.

RockSt4rMike
February 23rd, 2005, 7:42 PM
Aww man, come on. I loved how in the old game you could promo whenever you wanted. That was half the fun. Just promoing against anyone and having them come back. You didnt know what to expect.

Deka
February 23rd, 2005, 7:43 PM
When did we do that in the old game?

Dazz
February 23rd, 2005, 7:58 PM
Aww man, come on. I loved how in the old game you could promo whenever you wanted. That was half the fun. Just promoing against anyone and having them come back. You didnt know what to expect.

Thats what R-feds and RWC/RSW are for

TapOut
February 23rd, 2005, 8:58 PM
Sorry man. But, in this version of the game, promoing is only allowed during the actual shows. It's otherwise considered spam. But you are free to trash talk.

What, in your mind, is the difference between promoing and trash talking?

Delta
February 23rd, 2005, 8:59 PM
It was in the very brief, very failed version that was attempted in your absence.

Deka
February 23rd, 2005, 9:05 PM
What, in your mind, is the difference between promoing and trash talking?

Typing out a complete dialogue in character that is directed toward someone or something. In comparison to making a comment out of character that boasts of your character or degrades someone elses character.

Deka
February 23rd, 2005, 10:01 PM
"ACTUAL" MONDAY NIGHT RAW NUMBERS:
Funaki/HHH - 7
Edge/Snitsky - 8
Test/Taker - 6
Rock/Hassan - 2
Hardy/Haas - 4
Orton/Dupree - 9
Cena/Raven - 3

CURRENT
POINT SCALE:

canuckin - 110

darkhorse - 110

Dazz - 110

Delta - 110

FaSho - 110

Haslemere Bull - 110

blueduck47 - 100

DeathInc2004 - 100

The Phenomenal One - 100

Rockst4rMike - 100

TapOut84 - 100

Taqueesha - 100

Canadian Testdrive - 90

D'Lo - 90

Freak - 90

Funazz - 90

StoneColdChris - 90

Vee-Bee - 90

CURRENT TITLE SCENE

http://darkforsaken.trukaos.net/wwe/belt-ic2.jpg
WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION :
John Cena
(Freak)

http://darkforsaken.trukaos.net/wwe/belt-wm2.jpg
WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION :
Trish Stratus and Lita
(Rockst4rMike and bongming)

Jordo
February 24th, 2005, 5:46 PM
Wow, that was only my second lose. I don't knwo how I'll move on...

Look, I found a cookie.

OceansMafia
February 24th, 2005, 5:50 PM

yeah i was wondering the same, i dont ever remeber seeing anyone writing promos

Jordo
February 24th, 2005, 6:56 PM
Someone answered that, it was in the revival that was attempted with out Deka.

Deka
February 24th, 2005, 8:10 PM
http://www.wwe.com/images/shows/banners/smackdown_hdr.jpg

A SHOW ALL IT'S OWN
Mar. 3, 2005

On the brink of the brand split, Smackdown! ventures out into a show all it's own. And this Thursday, the brand brings fourth it's first show since the draft. Smackdown General Manager, Paul Heyman has already taken it upon himself to utilize his power as the GM in a huge way. After a long, intense, back and fourth debate with the Board of Directors, Heyman was granted his wish and Smackdown! will now air LIVE for the nationwide audience to experience all the chaotic action on their television sets as it happens first hand!

Going into this Thursday's show, there are already a number of questions to be answered. One of the biggest concerning that of RAW's, Johnny Nitro. Monday night, he was given an assignment by RAW GM, Eric Bischoff to sneak onto the site of this week's Smackdown and attempt to find out what makes the show "tick", then report his findings back to Bischoff next Monday. Bischoff speculated that Paul Heyman was watching as this "plot" was discussed...and he was right. Heyman heard every word and has made every effort to make sure Smackdown! will be heavily secured come this Thursday and that they will be ready for any surprise visits.

Also on RAW, Trish Stratus made a bold statement to her fellow co-holder of the Women's championship, Lita. Giving her the ultimatum of either handing over her title as half-owner of the prized gold or recieving a visit from the RAW diva herself on a future Smackdown!. How will Lita respond to Trish's ultimatum? Will she relinquish her half of the title as Women's champion? Will Johnny Nitro somehow sneak his way onto Smackdown without being seized by security? What else can we expect to see this Thursday?

Don't miss the first LIVE Smackdown! since the draft on UPN (8/7 CT).

faithforce
February 24th, 2005, 8:35 PM
7 for DDP
5 for Maria.

ricciburns
February 24th, 2005, 11:17 PM
6 for Eddie

TapOut
February 24th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Mae Young - 4

OceansMafia
February 24th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Christain - 7
Dawn - 2

Holy_Hopkins
February 25th, 2005, 3:58 AM
Brock Lesnar 3

Dazz
February 25th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Steohanie 2

JamieB
February 25th, 2005, 12:45 PM
9 for J.B.L

Fanny Batter
February 25th, 2005, 4:01 PM
HBK - 6
Lita - 4

RockSt4rMike
February 25th, 2005, 4:42 PM
Raw stars dont need to put in numbers right?

Haslemere Bull
February 25th, 2005, 5:09 PM
Right

heyman_rulez
February 25th, 2005, 7:16 PM
Kurt Angle - 2

Alexz G
February 25th, 2005, 7:34 PM
Chris Benoit - 2
Nidia - 8

TimeSplitter
February 25th, 2005, 9:09 PM
Shelton Benjamin- 4

Deka
February 26th, 2005, 10:56 AM
The reason Paul London was not injected into the World Title tournament for RAW is because he suffered a severe injury during a warm up match just prior to the live show. London tore a ligament in his knee and will be pullled from all in-ring action for now. It is not known yet as to when he will be able to wrestle again. This is why London was wearing a knee brace during his segment with Bischoff. In the segment they explained London's absence in the tournament by having Eric Bischoff say he didn't think he was good enough. The plan right now is to still have Paul London involved in some type of television role on the show.

Meanwhile, moral in the RAW locker room is said to still be extremely low due to alot of the superstars feeling as though Triple H is using his influence in backstage politics to have everything go his way in and out of the ring.

It seems that Randy Orton versus Triple H at WrestleMania 21 is continuing to slowly build, as the two had an intense face to face stare off on this past week's RAW. Once again, this match is just a rumor at this point in time. But, as we know, WWE loves to use "stare offs" to backdrop their video recaps before huge matches.

Apparently, the AJ Styles contract situation has escalated from mild arguments to outright threats. Styles and his agent have been quoted as stating that if WWE refuses to appeal to Styles' new contract requests, he will walk off from the rest of his contract obligations and leave them to pick up the pieces. WWE management is said to not have taken to this statement all too well, specifically Vince McMahon, who was said to be extremely upset by Styles' actions throughout the entire negotiation process. We will keep you posted as we gain more light on this situation. As of now though, it looks as though AJ Styles could be leaving WWE. But alot can change in 24 hours.

The ending to the Edge and Gene Snitsky tournament match has left many confused. Everyone but WWE management. They are already planning a rematch between the two on next week's RAW.

J Feisty
February 26th, 2005, 9:00 PM
am I on Raw or smackdown?

Deka
February 26th, 2005, 9:08 PM
Read the RAW results.

Deka
February 26th, 2005, 9:09 PM
By the way guys, Smackdown! may not be up as quickly as RAW. There are alot of people who have yet to enter their numbers.

AnthonyKingoftheWorld
February 27th, 2005, 9:01 PM
Jericho-10

DeathInc
February 28th, 2005, 5:00 AM
Come on Smackdown!! I want to have Smackdown up as soon as possible. Not because I am interested ... because I want my rematch with Snitsky!!!

RockSt4rMike
February 28th, 2005, 1:59 PM
I cant wait to see what Loser says...sorry, i mean Lita.

Deka
February 28th, 2005, 10:09 PM
FINAL NOTICE:

Ample time was given and the wait has been long enough. Smackdown! results will be posted tomorrow night whether all numbers have been entered or not. Players who have not entered numbers will automatically lose their respective matches. And, also, as with the new rules of the game, if there is no response from a player within their brand's next show, their character will ultimately be dropped from the roster.

Deka D.

Taqueesha
March 1st, 2005, 6:04 PM
Batista-8
Sable-4

Fanny Batter
March 1st, 2005, 6:31 PM
I cant wait to see what Loser says...sorry, i mean Lita.

:mtr: "Astalevista, Trishy!"