PDA

View Full Version : The Sopranos Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

hed
September 17th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Ok, let me get this straight. First James said he didn't wanna do the 5th season since he wasn't getting paid enough. Then he said ok and began making the 5th season, even though it was only supposed to originally go 4 seasons. Which would have sucked since the divorce would be the last thing I would remember from that show.

Now, the 5th season isn't going to air until January? That sucks. And now there are rumors of a 6th season to be possibly made? Why?

Discuss. Oh, and what was your favorite episode? Me, it was Pine Barrens definitely. Hey, I own the first 3 seasons on dvd, and I want the entire collecton of course. But $80 bucks for the 4th season, which was the shittiest season of all?

Oh man, what to do...

RockOverBoston
September 17th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Pine Barrens owned that entire series. How that episode didn't earn Sirico AND Imperioli both "best supporting actor" nominations is beyond me.

More later.

them69
September 17th, 2003, 12:46 PM
haha, Pine Barrens was just awesome.

I think Steve Buscemi either wrote or co wrote that one, too. He is a genious.

Ace Rockola
September 17th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Buscemi was the director of the episode. I don't think he wrote it.

I'm with you guys. Pine Barrens was fantastic. I've watched that episode at least four times.

The episode where Ralphie kills the whore in the parking lot of the Bing is cool too.

I don't have HBO, so I'm stuck getting the DVDs. I have the first three seasons and I'll get season four right away. I've heard mostly bad things. But I figure people only say bad things cause this show is so great that an episode thats above average is a let down.

The Beer Monster
September 18th, 2003, 7:35 AM
No the fourth series just never got going.

hed
September 18th, 2003, 10:14 AM
The whole season sucked. The horse track episodes were decent, but that's it.

The Christopher Columbus episode? Oh myGod, what were they thinking?!?!

Hlebsfall
September 18th, 2003, 11:02 AM
And killing Ralphie. That was a wrong decision, he was quality.

Ace Rockola
September 18th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Yeah, when I heard about that I was pissed off. He's my favorite character.

TIMMY!!!!!
September 19th, 2003, 1:40 PM
And killing Ralphie. That was a wrong decision, he was quality.

Yep. They wrote one of the best characters right off the show.

Inter Minan
September 19th, 2003, 4:52 PM
And there was no real build up to it. At one point I could see a reason, but just as T and him we're becoming closer.

Fourth series was more about his actual family, and his relationship with Carmella. It's still watchable, but the weakest series. They could have done a lot more with the Adrianna/FBI story, but it just kinda tailed off.

Pine Barrens was superb (favourite dialogue is when Paulie is on the phone with Tony, and he's say's he was an interior decorator). But the first few episodes of series 1 were top notch.

Ace Rockola
September 20th, 2003, 12:28 AM
I was just thinking about the first couple of seasons and the one thing that was worse than Ralphie dying was when Tony's mom died. I know they had no choice over it cause she really did die. But damn was she awesome. That old bat was great.

I hated that episode where they used the old clips of her. :barf:

RockOverBoston
September 20th, 2003, 12:15 PM
The Christopher Columbus episode? Oh myGod, what were they thinking?!?!

I'm not convinced that was even the worst episode, nor do I understand why we're tagging such old stuff as spoilers, but--

--I thought the episode where Ralphie got killed was much worse, as they made such a huge effort to make a character you'd grown to root against seem likable for the first 15-20 minutes of the show (the shit with his kid and the arrow was just dumb) which made what was going to happen later way, way too predictable.

I've noticed that if you see a cast member doing all sorts of promotion/press for the show, they're about to die. I assume they'll be picking up the Adrianna/feds storyline next year, so I'm expecting to see Drea DeMatteo on Conan, Leno, Letterman, Kimmel and God knows what else in the period of a week.

What in the hell ever happened to the "interior decorator" from "Pine Barrens", anyway?

I think Gandolfini and Chiklis are both up for the best actor Emmy this year. Chiklis wins -- season 2 of "The Shield" was much, much better than season 4 of "The Sopranos".

Big
September 20th, 2003, 11:04 PM
When the Sopranos is finished, hwo do you think it will end? I think that they might do a GoodFellas type of slaughterfest with Tony surviving...since most expect that he'd be either murdered or in prison. Even though the latter seems much more plausible. Just ideas...
Pine Barrens is when Pauly and CHristopher were lost in the winter forest right? That is definitly the best episode. I just don't like how they never got back to the Russian guy....and I think that he may come back, and that is how Pauly will get killed. Tony said at the end of the episode to Pauly, that if he returns, it's all on Pauly, and Pauly has to deal with it by himself. This is the major way I see Pauly getting killed, and it will probably happen either this season or next season.

Ace Rockola
September 20th, 2003, 11:11 PM
I agree about that coming back to get Pauly. Did they even bring up that guy in the 4th season?

Big
September 20th, 2003, 11:15 PM
I don't think so...they just kinda left it out in the open.

TIMMY!!!!!
September 22nd, 2003, 3:49 PM
I think that the Russian boss will ask Tony if he has permission to whack Pauly over the Pine Barrens incident. Since Tony said it was Pauly's problem, he might let it happen.

In terms of the end of the series, I think the following storylines may be revisited:

-The shrink's rapist

-Pauly with the Russian

-Furio with Carmella

I also think Junior Soprano will be killed before the last episode.

Ace Rockola
September 22nd, 2003, 5:16 PM
I hope AJ gets killed. I hate that kid.

I was pleased to hear on Howard Stern this morning that the Sopranos took almost all the acting awards at the emmys last night. Joey Pants, Gandolfini and Falco all took one home. :yes:

GameOver!
September 22nd, 2003, 5:29 PM
I want to see that rapist get... now how do I say this: fucked? whacked? his? ...just the way nothing happened to him but it was so close and I became so let down after that episode. :nono:

them69
September 22nd, 2003, 8:19 PM
Yeah, they kept building it and building it up, and she broke down in their session, and I was SURE she was going to tell Tony, and that the rapist was DONE. Then she slowly gathered herself, building it up more and more....."NO."

Big
September 22nd, 2003, 10:00 PM
I think that Tony is gonna find out that Ralphie didn't burn the stable, but it was Pauly who was pissed off at Tony...and at the same time, Russian Mafia confronts Tony, and Tony gives them the order to go kill Pauly.
Maybe not. :\

TIMMY!!!!!
September 22nd, 2003, 11:16 PM
Could happen.

I was so glad Joey Pants won that emmy. He is so talented. He praised the show and the cast during his acceptance speech, even saying how warm Gandolfini was welcoming him to the show two years ago. Why the hell did they kill Ralph? Why!

hed
September 23rd, 2003, 10:41 AM
Yeah, in the 4th season teh Russian wasn't mentioned at all. He'll be back, oh yes, and Pauly Walnuts will be rubbed out, I do believe.

Oh, and I think Christopher AND Adrianna will be killed off and so will Pauly too.

Johnny Sack will also be coming back. Johnny will also be looking for some payback but who knows, maybe Tony will get to him first...

TIMMY!!!!!
September 23rd, 2003, 5:18 PM
Just a mass blood bath for the 5th season :headbang:

hed
September 24th, 2003, 3:49 PM
I hope so, Timothy, I hope so.

Inter Minan
September 24th, 2003, 4:12 PM
I don't want mass bloodshed, I think the fact that when someone does get killed, it means a lot.

Like when Pussy got killed. When all of them get killed, it will take the shock factor out of it. I see Johnny Sack playing a bigger part in the next season. With Pauly stirring a lot of shit, and eventually being thrown to the Russian interior decorator by Tony.

I also wonder what will hapen if and when Furio comes back.

Big
September 24th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Anyone else shocked when they showed Furio throwing Tony into the blades, only to find out he imagined it? I thought that would've been some brass bold moves by the writers.

hed
September 25th, 2003, 1:21 PM
I also wonder what will hapen if and when Furio comes back.
I don't think Furio will be back though, I will be really suprised if the writers bring him back.
Of course you never know..He could come back, kill Tony and run away with Carm, but that'd never happen.

RockOverBoston
September 25th, 2003, 2:13 PM
"Furio" has all but confirmed he'll be back on multiple talk shows in the past week or so, and he'd really almost have to be. I hate dropped plotlines, and that would be a huge one. Way too much screen time was vested into Furio and Carmela's non-relationship, and with the talk of seperation/divorce, the time couldn't be better to tie up that loose end somehow.

He may return only to die shortly thereafter, but he will return.

Big
January 7th, 2004, 12:05 AM
*Bump*
They're advertising Season 5 on HBO now...just saw the preview. Looks interesting...I couldn't really tell much, but it seems like Tony had a love scene with Melfi, and it made mention of Tony being asked to kill her or something.
Anyway, anyone else see the preview? Predictions? Guesses? Complaints?
Discuss!
Season starts March 7th!

MadRyan
January 7th, 2004, 1:04 AM
I HATED the trailer HBO had up on their site a couple weeks ago. But the preview of the new season that is actually airing now looks pretty awesome.

Less than two months...I can't wait.

RockOverBoston
January 7th, 2004, 9:40 AM
I just got the Season 4 DVDs for Christmas. Aside from that being a fairly weak season, it became apparant that Gandolfini was coked up more often than not, which certainly didn't help.

Season finale, and that alone, won Edie Falco the Emmy. What an incredible performance. Imperioli was robbed, though -- the academy picked the wrong Sopranos character.

hed
January 9th, 2004, 11:16 AM
I can't wait!

Blue
January 12th, 2004, 6:55 AM
Heres a question...

Only seen series 1 and 2 on DVD so went to buy 3 and 4 online. But 3 is only available as a "digipack":wtf: What is a digipack? Whats the difference between it and the normal dvd boxset?

Jimini
January 12th, 2004, 5:57 PM
I saw that on Play.
I was confused.

Anyway, Pine Barrens is the episode I have saw the most, and the one I enjoyed the most also.
Season 4 is like Godfather 3 in respect that it was good, but just different.
Not what was expected from it.

Looking forward to season 5.

Big
January 12th, 2004, 9:53 PM
Steve Buscemi is going to be in this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve fuckin Buscemi!'
He's gonna play Tony's cousin who just gets out of prison, and theres a scene where everyones celebrating, and he shoots coke in front of Christopher who in turn is disgusted and feels offended or something. :yes:
I can't wait to watch!

hed
January 13th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Awesome.

Locdog07
August 29th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Never seen the show myself, but I guess this is news for y'all...

The Sopranos Hits the Movies

Hit mafia TV series The Sopranos is set to reach a thrilling climax on the big screen.

Writer and executive producer Terence Winer has excited fans by revealing his plans to bring the award-winning drama - starring James Gandolfini and Edie Falco - to an end by releasing a two hour movie.

The series will begin filming its sixth and final series next year, to be aired on television in 2006, with the finale following in theaters.

The Shape
September 21st, 2004, 11:20 AM
looks good, the sopranos is pure quality, big or silver screen, i will allways watch, as long as it has James Gandolfini taking the helm it will rule thats for sure.

Big
September 21st, 2004, 3:12 PM
It'd be better if they just put the season finale on HBO.
Now I gotta buy a movie ticket in addition to paying for HBO. :\

doyoulikepie
September 21st, 2004, 6:55 PM
i hope they actually put the last episode on to the big screen, would be something differnet and they would obviously make it really cool.

i downloaded all the episodes of season 5 off of bit torrent, the last two episodes are brilliant, i wont spoil it for the rest of my fellow brits, but damn there good.

Lenny_and_Carl
September 23rd, 2004, 12:12 AM
Was anyone else really disappointed with the past season (the one withe Steve Buscemi!). I dunno why, I just thought it lacked the usual edge the sopranos always seemed to have in the past.

On the big screen sounds great, except us Aussies will have to wait ages for it

Big
September 23rd, 2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I think there were a few unnecessary episodes (the one with Tony's fathers girlfriend, the dream sequence, etc.) and it lacked the edge I thought it would bring.

Steve Buscemi was fucking great in it though.

Jmarquesw
September 27th, 2004, 1:04 AM
I wish the Sopranos were like every other tv show that has like close to 20 or more episodes a season instead of just 13.And yeah like everybody sais it was messed up what happened to Ralphie since his character really grew on me.But I was happy when Ritchie got whacked since I never liked that character the moment he first appeared on the show I dont know there's just something about that character that I despised about so much.

Myles
September 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I'm addicted to this show now. I watched it one night on tv and I liked it. So I came on here and downloaded the first season. I watched it and after about 2-3 episodes I was hooked. I'm now in the middle of the second season.

I really like Tony and Jennifer. This show kicks alot of ass.

Lenny_and_Carl
September 30th, 2004, 8:25 AM
I found it kind of hard to take Buscemi seriously after his role in Billy Madison, but thats just me.

Myles
September 30th, 2004, 9:45 PM
Why? It's called acting...

I'm almost done the second season, and I gotta say Christopher has really grown on me. Sure he's a loose cannon, but he's actaully a pretty nice guy. Carmella annoys me to no end. I can't stand her. The way she pushed for a letter for Meadow from her neighbor is worse than alot of stuff Tony does.

AJ is also pretty cool. Meadow pisses me off, but she's pretty cute so I'll let it slide. :)

Big
September 30th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Yeah, The Sopranos is quality.
What's your favorite season?
Mine is Season 3...I liked Jackie Jr. and I was pissed when he got killed. Plus Pine Barrens was a great episode.

Myles
October 1st, 2004, 12:12 AM
I'm just finishing up season 2. I just got into this show about a week ago. :) Season 3 is almost done downloading though.

Big
October 1st, 2004, 12:15 AM
:yes: Cool.

Wow one more post till 7000.

Lenny_and_Carl
October 1st, 2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah, The Sopranos is quality.
What's your favorite season?
Mine is Season 3...I liked Jackie Jr. and I was pissed when he got killed. Plus Pine Barrens was a great episode.

Yeah, Jackie Jr. had some good moments. Possibly best quote on the sopranos ever:

*while playing scrabble with meadow*

Jackie: "Ass, as in how bout giving me some?"

Brilliant :D

Myles
October 4th, 2004, 12:50 AM
I bought the third season dvd. 104 dollars.

That's alot of money. But I guess thats what you pay for quality. Anyway I was wondering if any of you knew when the 5th season would be out on dvd?

Big
October 4th, 2004, 1:42 AM
I bought the third season dvd. 104 dollars.

That's alot of money. But I guess thats what you pay for quality. Anyway I was wondering if any of you knew when the 5th season would be out on dvd?
That's just stupid. Next time go on Amazon....I bought the first 3 seasons, and I spent less then what you spent for one. Do that if you're getting the fourth.

Myles
October 4th, 2004, 6:41 PM
Yes, but I'm Canadian. So it's like 70 bucks your money. But yea I'll check that out.

Edit: Amazon is just as bad anyway...

List Price: CDN$ 119.98
Our Price: CDN$ 95.98
You Save: CDN$ 24.00 (20%)

The store I bought it from had it listed at 92.

Myles
October 6th, 2004, 1:23 PM
Season 3 was intense. By far the best season I have watched. The episode where Pauly and Chris get lost in the woods was awesome. The whole season was great.

I was looking on ebay, and season 4 dvds are as low as 10 dollars. :D

Big
October 8th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Yes, but I'm Canadian. So it's like 70 bucks your money. But yea I'll check that out.

Edit: Amazon is just as bad anyway...

The store I bought it from had it listed at 92.
I didn't buy direct from amazon....I did it off the "Buy New and Used starting from $35" Or something like that.

Big
October 8th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Season 3 was intense. By far the best season I have watched. The episode where Pauly and Chris get lost in the woods was awesome. The whole season was great.

I was looking on ebay, and season 4 dvds are as low as 10 dollars. :D
Yeah it was definitly.
Who's your favorite chracter in the first 3 seasons that got killed off?
Mine was Mikey Palmice. He was funny and he was a prick. :yes:

Myles
October 8th, 2004, 6:25 PM
Hmmm... thats a tough one. I liked Pussy's character. But Jackie Junoir is up there as well.

Tony's Mother annoyed the hell out of me, but I must admit she had a great character.

Big
October 8th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I think she died in real life during filming.
She reminds me so much of my girlfriends mother/grandmother rolled into one.

Myles
October 30th, 2004, 7:31 PM
I just finished season 5, and all I have to say is when's season 6 start? I loved season 5. Steve Buscemi did a great job and played his character to perfection.

I was really shocked when Tony killed Tony B. I didn't see that coming.

The one problem I had with this season was the dream. It was ok, but it went on way to long. I liked Meadows boyfriend Finn. He was the exact opposite of Jackie Jr. BTW I still haven't seen season 4... so please if you're replying don't tell me anything. :)

I have now watched seasons 1,2,3, and 5. I can't really pick a favorite season. 3 and 5 both kicked so much ass.

I :heart: this show... I hope season 6 comes out soon...

Big
October 30th, 2004, 9:28 PM
I just finished season 5, and all I have to say is when's season 6 start? I loved season 5. Steve Buscemi did a great job and played his character to perfection.

I was really shocked when Tony killed Tony B. I didn't see that coming.

The one problem I had with this season was the dream. It was ok, but it went on way to long. I liked Meadows boyfriend Finn. He was the exact opposite of Jackie Jr. BTW I still haven't seen season 4... so please if you're replying don't tell me anything. :)

I have now watched seasons 1,2,3, and 5. I can't really pick a favorite season. 3 and 5 both kicked so much ass.

I :heart: this show... I hope season 6 comes out soon...
Season 4 isn't as bad as everyone says it is, so when you get a chance, check it out.

Jimini
October 31st, 2004, 6:14 AM
Season 6 is apparently going to be about 10 episodes long and is due to air in 2006 some time, last I heard. :\

RockOverBoston
October 31st, 2004, 2:24 PM
Season 4 isn't as bad as everyone says it is, so when you get a chance, check it out.
It's not as bad as some have said, no, but it's very definitly the worst season, not to mention the one with the least amount of noticable plot and character development, so I think he was right to watch that season last.

Though the Season 4 Finale ranks right up there as one of my favorite episodes.

Myles
October 31st, 2004, 7:48 PM
I just haven't watched it yet because it hasn't come in the mail yet... If I had it before I got season 5, I would have definatly watched it first.

Big
November 1st, 2004, 1:09 AM
It's not as bad as some have said, no, but it's very definitly the worst season, not to mention the one with the least amount of noticable plot and character development, so I think he was right to watch that season last.

Though the Season 4 Finale ranks right up there as one of my favorite episodes.
I think Ralphies death, Bobby's developement, Junior's trial, Fiorio's development, and what not weren't bad at all. Remember when Tony beat the Senator with the belt after he found him screwing the Russian broad? Hahaha that was awesome.

Season 4 may have had the least amount of pure action, but it was much better then whatever else was on television.

What do you guys think will happen in Season 6?

Myles
November 1st, 2004, 7:16 PM
Season 4 arrived in the mail today. :hyper: I don't think I'll sleep much tonight. WOOOO

Fanny
November 9th, 2004, 9:08 AM
well, someone's gonna have to take over Brooklyn now. They really haven't hinted much towards any type of plotline for the coming season; it was hardly a cliff0hanger they left us with there. Great nonetheless, don't get me wrong.

Hlebsfall
November 9th, 2004, 9:46 AM
With Johnny Sack in prison, I think its pretty clear that Tony will be taking over at the top of the pile, so I think the final season is going to deal with the breakup of the families, with either everyone getting rounded up and put away, or Tony getting out while he can.

Myles
November 10th, 2004, 1:30 AM
The fourth season was good. I liked it alot. But it was a little slow. I really did love a couple of episodes though. The one where Christopher got put into rehab was amazing. Everyone talking to him and trying to get him help, and Pauly just going nuts was classic.

The fourth season wasn't as bad as everyone said it was, but it still was one of the weaker seasons. Overall I'm in love with this show. I started watching the first season again, and theres so much more you pick up on the second time around. :yes:

Big
November 10th, 2004, 2:04 AM
With Johnny Sack in prison, I think its pretty clear that Tony will be taking over at the top of the pile, so I think the final season is going to deal with the breakup of the families, with either everyone getting rounded up and put away, or Tony getting out while he can. I think either Christopher will rat on Tony to the feds after getting nabbed, making the murder of Adriana futile and disproving his whole "I'll walk with Tony into the gates of hell" speech, or Tony's gonna wind up getting killed. This is one of those shows that I really don't want to end. It has so many options to go with. Sucks that it's going to be their final season, though season 4 or 5 was supposed to be their last, so you never know what will happen.

Myles
January 21st, 2005, 7:12 PM
Anyone have any news about season 6?

Leper Messiah
January 21st, 2005, 7:21 PM
Anyone have any news about season 6?

They'll begin filming in three months and season 6 will air in January 2006. Originally thought to be 10-episodes, HBO is now saying they might convince Chase into doing a 13-episode season. And yes, this will be the final season for the show.

Season 5 will be available sometime in October-November of this year on DVD.

Myles
January 21st, 2005, 7:23 PM
Thanks alot. It sucks that we have to wait that long though. But the Sopranos is quality.

hed
January 24th, 2005, 1:26 PM
Yeah, if Little Carmine doesn't take over the reigns in NY, Tony will have to. In doing this, Tony will probably end up promoting Chris in Jersey, and you know that won't sit well with Pauly.

And I know I may be wishful thinking as far as tying up loose ends from The Pine Barrens episode, but don't you think " The Russian " should come back for his revenge?

Jimini
January 24th, 2005, 2:13 PM
The last I heard, I thought the 6th series would air from March 2006, and not January... :dunno:

Anyway, i'd love to see it run a couple more seasons, but it's pretty much accepted that it wont. It's amazing they got Gandolfini on this long for the role, as well.

Big
March 19th, 2005, 6:47 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007YMVWO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The DVD Cover for Season 5 is up, and you can preorder at Amazon for $64.99.

You save $34.99!

GameOver!
March 19th, 2005, 9:36 PM
That cover is sick as shit! :o

Jimini
May 28th, 2005, 9:38 AM
News on The Sopranos:

Adriana:
http://news.usti.net/home/news/cn/?/living.tv/2/wed/do/Uus-sopranos.R1u9_FyJ.html
(probably already known, but hey)

New Characters:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154182,00.html#2

Taping Resumes + Film Rumour:
http://news.usti.net/home/news/cn/?/living.tv/2/wed/ds/Uus-thesopranos.RUqs_Fy2.html

Random Creator News:
http://news.usti.net/home/news/cn/?/living.tv/2/wed/ba/Uus-sopranos.RN-p_FyI.html

Jimini
September 28th, 2005, 7:48 AM
Some Good News People!

http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=536

The Masked Jobber
September 28th, 2005, 7:56 AM
I can't fuckin wait for this shit.

Ricky
September 28th, 2005, 10:05 AM
:headbang: Cool.

Myles
September 28th, 2005, 2:24 PM
Nice... The more Sopranos the better.

Season 6 starts in January right?

Jimini
September 28th, 2005, 2:28 PM
March, IIRC.
That or May.

Then the continuation of it begins Jan '07.

Dellaspro
September 28th, 2005, 8:54 PM
Sorry, I'm lost.

The continuation?

Jimini
September 29th, 2005, 5:21 AM
Well look at the link I posted.

Series/Season 6 will be 20 episodes long.

It will start in March/May '06 as far as I can remember, stop after 12 episodes and then pick up again for the rest of 6 in January '07.
Kind of like how South Park does.

And yes, it should/could technically be series/season 7, but for whatever reason, it's being labelled as the second part of season/series 6.

Not too difficult to understand, surely.

Jimini
February 17th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Not too long now.
Within the a month, in fact.
Starts up again 12th March, for 10 episodes, 10 weeks in a row.
No breaks in between.
Then he have to wait til Jan '07 :happysad:
(Apparently, there will be 12 this 'season' and 8 the next)

Preview for the 1st new episode... very basic...

The sixth season opens with Tony worrying about Johnny Sack's RICO trial and the effect it is having on both the New York and New Jersey families.

Big
March 8th, 2006, 1:24 AM
Figure now is as good as time as any to bring this thread back to the first page.

Who's going to be watching Sunday??

I can't wait.
:hyper:

I can't wait to see Frank Vincent, and any bets on who's the first character to die??

RockOverBoston
March 8th, 2006, 1:37 AM
First three characters to die, it seems:

"A murder, a suicide, a maiming, a fatal heart attack and a shooting -- in the first episode alone." (credit - Newsweek)

"We see dead people, too. Adrianna pops up, smoking literally and figuratively -- she's a pretty sexy ghost".

Necrophiliac journalists are interesting.

Leper Messiah
March 8th, 2006, 1:38 AM
Here's the lengthier preview for the 1st episode...

"Members Only": Tony ponders an associate's retirement request; Junior takes Tony on a backyard treasure hunt; Hesh seeks restitution for a wrong perpetrated against his son-in-law.

Can't believe the last episode was way back in 2004. Don't know who'll get whacked first, but I think it's safe to say that a lot of characters will be killed off from now until the twentieth and final episode.

Brian M.
March 8th, 2006, 1:40 AM
Ridiculous. I've had HBO for half a year, and now that the Sopranos is coming back, we have to "be more cost effective" around the house. Looks like it's torrents for me. I think we've got a free HBO preview during the second episode though, and I'm sure the first will be OnDemand by then. So there's that.

RockOverBoston
March 8th, 2006, 1:45 AM
I'd really have thought that HBO would have run a Free Preview Weekend around the first episode.

See, when Tony and the gang were last on the screen, there was fuck-all else to watch at 9 o' clock on a Sunday night. Since then, there's some new show that's come out about a bunch of women that live on some Lane somewhere -- I don't think any of them work, though, and I guess some of them are married......think there's a term for that, but it's escaping me at the moment. Anyhow, I guess that show's become sort of popular, and it airs at the same time.

Big
March 8th, 2006, 1:47 AM
First three characters to die, it seems:

"A murder, a suicide, a maiming, a fatal heart attack and a shooting -- in the first episode alone." (credit - Newsweek)

"We see dead people, too. Adrianna pops up, smoking literally and figuratively -- she's a pretty sexy ghost".

Necrophiliac journalists are interesting.

Three in the first episode?!
I wonder if they're all regulars.

If Christopher commits suicide I'm going to be pissed.

I'm very glad I'm off that day...hope my boss keeps me off on the upcoming Sundays...I just happened to be off each time for The Shield this season. :dunno:

Big
March 8th, 2006, 1:51 AM
I'd really have thought that HBO would have run a Free Preview Weekend around the first episode.

See, when Tony and the gang were last on the screen, there was fuck-all else to watch at 9 o' clock on a Sunday night. Since then, there's some new show that's come out about a bunch of women that live on some Lane somewhere -- I don't think any of them work, though, and I guess some of them are married......think there's a term for that, but it's escaping me at the moment. Anyhow, I guess that show's become sort of popular, and it airs at the same time.

That's going to be funny, wonder who's going to win that battle...Tony or Teri? :chin:

The wives vs. the husbands on whether to watch Housewives or Sopranos.

Brian M.
March 8th, 2006, 1:53 AM
I've pretty much watched the entire season the last two months. I knew about the big deaths (Pussy, Adriana), but I was certain Christopher was going to get it when he started shooting Tony's truck and came into the Bing with the gun. I'd be pretty well pissed if Chris or Pauly was killed off anytime before the end of the show.

RockOverBoston
March 8th, 2006, 1:55 AM
Three in the first episode?!
I wonder if they're all regulars.

Gonna go out on a rather long limb here and say that all three of them will be known characters, but by no means regulars.

Random predictions are Hesh's nephew (since the preview basically says so), Bennie, a/k/a Vinnie from "Doogie Howser", and the fat dude who got sucked off in the jobsite parking lot whose name escapes me on account of it's been two fucking years.

All recognizable, all disposable.

RockOverBoston
March 8th, 2006, 1:57 AM
That's going to be funny, wonder who's going to win that battle...Tony or Teri? :chin:

The wives vs. the husbands on whether to watch Housewives or Sopranos.

ABC's free, HBO isn't.

It's not a matter of who's gonna win a non-existant ratings war, it's just going to be curious to see what sort of an effect Desperate Housewives has on The Soprano's total viewership.

Leper Messiah
March 8th, 2006, 2:07 AM
the fat dude who got sucked off in the jobsite parking lot whose name escapes me on account of it's been two fucking years

Vito Spatafore

Just found a list of guest stars appearing in season six (credit Sopranoland.com). Guest stars for the sixth season include Jerry Adler (“In Her Shoes”), Tim Daly (“Wings”), Frankie Valli (Four Seasons lead singer), Hal Holbrook (“Men of Honor”), Ben Kingsley (“House of Sand and Fog”), Julianna Margulies (“ER”), Treach (HBO’s “First Time Felon”), Ron Leibman (“Garden State”), Elizabeth Bracco (“Analyze This”) and Lord Jamar (HBO’s “Oz”).

Ben Kingsley! Mr. Sexy Beast himself.

RockOverBoston
March 8th, 2006, 2:09 AM
Vito Spitdatforme. That's appropriate.

jesus sucks
March 8th, 2006, 10:36 AM
i wish they'd show the thing from the beginning over here. i mean they did when it first started, but never now. and i've always found it really hard to get into not having watched it from the 1st season.

The Masked Jobber
March 8th, 2006, 1:55 PM
jesus sucks they've been showing it from Episode 1 all the way through to season 5 on More4 every night at 11:30.

Just buy the boxset tho, all 5 seasons for just 120 quid. I got it last christmas

Jmarquesw
March 9th, 2006, 9:20 PM
Maybe Tony whacks the fat gay Guido because he whacks Meadow's fiancee for not wanting to be his friend.

RockOverBoston
March 9th, 2006, 9:27 PM
Yeah, maybe not.

Big
March 9th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Anyone else think AJ is going to wind up working in the mob??

The Masked Jobber
March 10th, 2006, 3:41 AM
Dude do you even watch the show?

AJ will never be involved. If anything he he might start wanting to become like his old man, but Tony will soon stick a gun in his mouth and tell him if he wants that kinda life he'll give it to him with a bullet in the head.

Dellaspro
March 12th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Wooooo, can't wait.

RockOverBoston
March 12th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Well, bump, because on this of all days, ain't no way that a thread about the freakin' Power Rangers should be getting top billing in this forum.

The Masked Jobber
March 12th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Today, the world changes forever.

2 years in the making people.

The time is almost here.

Miotch
March 12th, 2006, 12:38 PM
I'm up at 8:36 patiently waiting for my direct tv installer to get here.

HURRY THE FUCK UP DIRECT TV GUY SO I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP KNOWING THAT I WILL BE WATCHING THE SOPRANO'S TONIGHT AND IN HD, DAMNIT.

hithit
March 12th, 2006, 1:04 PM
Wow, can't believe its been two years since the last episode.
Anyway, what time does this shit start tonight?? I'm guessing 8 central but if i'm wrong any help would be appreciated.

Dellaspro
March 12th, 2006, 1:55 PM
9PM EST

Then a replay at 12AM on like HBO West or someshit.

Miotch
March 12th, 2006, 3:26 PM
I'm up at 8:36 patiently waiting for my direct tv installer to get here.

HURRY THE FUCK UP DIRECT TV GUY SO I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP KNOWING THAT I WILL BE WATCHING THE SOPRANO'S TONIGHT AND IN HD, DAMNIT.
:rant:

Fucking Direct TV. Not going to be installed today.

Brian M.
March 12th, 2006, 6:10 PM
HBO package offered at only 9 bucks a month for the next three months? Yeah, you're damn right I got it. :hyper:. These are the only three months I need it for until January anyway.

Big
March 12th, 2006, 9:56 PM
Hahaha, nice deal.

:gets Sopranos hat, penant, and jersey:

JoJo the rabid monkey
March 12th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Interesting how the funniest death yet in the series (Ray Curto's heart attack) and the most pathos-filled death in the series Pontecervo's botched hanging both happen in the same episode.

Also, most of the time the series starts too slow, but this one came in like a hurricane. Quite the ending too. Freakin' oobatz Uncle June. Way to leave us hanging in the first freakin' episode you guys.

Brian M.
March 12th, 2006, 11:29 PM
This episode had A++ written all over it as soon as Meadow appeared stripping in front of the TV set.

I hope Janice is the next main character that gets offed. I know it'll probably never happen, but god do I hate her.

Quite the ending there. It's pretty obvious that Tony's not going to die, but what are they going to do about Uncle June? And I'm assuming Silvio is taking over if Tony is out of commision for a while.

RockOverBoston
March 13th, 2006, 12:10 AM
The highlight?

The fact that there was no "Next Week on The Sopranos" segment at the end, so one might actually be left with the impression that Tony is to die.

Huge fan of "Big Love", too. Much, much better than I'd anticipated.

JoJo the rabid monkey
March 13th, 2006, 12:13 AM
I think Bobby might get offed. I hope not though, because him in that conductor's hat was the funniest damn thing other then Curto's death in the episode.

And on who takes over while Tony convalesces, that's going to be very interesting. You have Syl, obviously, but you also have Chrissy and Pauly and Vito The Walking Gay Joke with ambitions towards the boss spot who might see this as the perfect opportunity.

Going to be very interesting indeed.

Brian M.
March 13th, 2006, 12:22 AM
I'd say we're also not done with the Vito/Meadow's girlfriend storyline, as they highlighted it in the scenes from last season. I'm guessing he's going to let it slip to someone that Vito is gay, and Vito will end up going after him. That may piss off Tony, leading to Vito getting clipped.

I know that's looking a bit far off, but it's a long 7 days until the next episode. At least we've got The Shield on Tuesday.

RockOverBoston
March 13th, 2006, 12:30 AM
I can't believe how effectively this show has managed to completely hook you again after a 2 year layoff. Truly the greatest series in television history.

And as Brian's mentioned, this is one of those rare times where the 2 best shows on TV are currently running new episodes. If you love "The Sopranos", you'll love "The Shield" as well -- plus you can get a good look at the Sopranos cast's major awards competition.

Whittaker's still winning, by the way. And by a longshot.

JoJo the rabid monkey
March 13th, 2006, 12:32 AM
I can't be the only one who noticed that everything Vito did in that episode was a gay joke, from his status as a fashion plate to his statement of "I'm growing mushrooms in my ass here" to his grabbing of one single hot dog from the stack of snacks Pontecervo brought in...

Big
March 13th, 2006, 12:32 AM
SHIELD!!!

*gets shield penant, michael chiklis t-shirt, and Shield hat*

Big
March 13th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I can't be the only one who noticed that everything Vito did in that episode was a gay joke, from his status as a fashion plate to his statement of "I'm growing mushrooms in my ass here" to his grabbing of one single hot dog from the stack of snacks Pontecervo brought in...

LOL I noticed too...funny stuff.

Why's everyone putting this in spoilers?
It's aired.

Brian M.
March 13th, 2006, 12:35 AM

The only thing I thought of when he grabbed the hot dog is that he didn't grab the bun, and he was doing a good job on the Atkins diet. :\

I'm not sure about the spoiler shit in this thread. I'm just being safe.

RockOverBoston
March 13th, 2006, 12:37 AM
It hasn't aired in California, Mike.

Big
March 13th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I was kinda disappointed with the lack of Pauly.

And I like Phil Leotardo...I hope he lives long.
He's old school. :yes:

Annette
March 13th, 2006, 1:43 AM
I'm thinking they showed Tony on the scale for a reason - had he been a skinnier man, that bullet might have killed him - but I think he was saved by the chub.

RockOverBoston
March 13th, 2006, 1:48 AM
I think Annette is definitly on to something here.

I'd just thought this was this season's semi-subtle way of pointing out a character's weight gain -- then I saw Steven Van Zandt, who got fucking huge. Still, it seemed to me that the scale, and the constant powering down of copius amounts of sushi -- which led to some sort of acid reflux-type reaction at one point -- would all lead up to a heart attack. Newsweek had eluded to an upcoming major moment between Tony and Carmela in the hospital, so I kind of knew he'd end up there.

Almost seemed as though they were playing up Tony's diet even more than Junior's dimensia.
But now that you bring that up, it makes a whole lot of sense.

virms
March 13th, 2006, 1:58 AM
Anyone got a link to download it? The torrent version is taking way too long :(

Big
March 15th, 2006, 2:02 AM
I think Bobby might get offed. I hope not though, because him in that conductor's hat was the funniest damn thing other then Curto's death in the episode.

I just watched it again...I think Janice is going to make him stand up to Tony, and then he's going to wind up getting killed.
I can see it going that way...Bobby Bacala seems like the only true nice wiseguy too...I can't really remember him doing anything too bad. The most he ever did was scare some union official I think. Oh and he was forced to go break up the black picketers or something.

The Masked Jobber
March 16th, 2006, 3:13 PM
Is it just me or was Pontecervo way too ugly and deformed looking to have a good looking little girl and a smoking hot wife like that.

The Hamburglar
March 17th, 2006, 6:53 AM
The Sopranos is the greatest TV show ever, really. That opening montage was ball blastingly brilliant. I love the way Christopher is so much more of a nasty little shit when he's sober - the way he got Eugene to do the hit when he knew it wouldn't make a difference to Tony's decision was cruel.

It is also brilliant that in the space of a season, Vito went from a fairly anonymous henchman to one of the most genius characters on the show.

deadmanwalking*
March 17th, 2006, 11:10 AM
I need to get the DVD's to follow this all way throgh, Channel 4 and now More 4 would show seasons here and there and then just stop, and now More 4 has started up again and showing a season before the last one they showed, they finished a season with Meadow in college then started up one where she is in school and I am sure the last one they showed wasn't the last season and there were more after that.

gulfcoast_highwayman
March 17th, 2006, 1:15 PM
More 4 have shown the first three series and appear to be doing so again. Big Pussy has just returned after going on the lam.

deadmanwalking*
March 17th, 2006, 1:44 PM
Why not show the 4th after the 3rd tho instead of going backwards, or do they not have the rights?

The Masked Jobber
March 17th, 2006, 2:18 PM
None of you should be worrying about what episode is shown on TV and when, you should already own every single season on DVD and if you don't you seriously should consider sticking a spoon up your ass and spooning out your insides organ by organ, cause god damn the Sopranos is worth the 80 quid a season god dammit.

Big
March 19th, 2006, 3:32 AM
Or go to Amazon and get it for like 20 or 30 bucks from private sellers like I did.

Stringer Bell
March 20th, 2006, 3:50 AM
No thoughts on tonight's ep...?

xheliox
March 20th, 2006, 10:20 AM
They should have replaced Robert Iler with a better actor for this season.

It was a strange dream episode, there's always a strange dream episode. :dunno: It was sort of bland, but interesting.

Stringer Bell
March 20th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Hadn't had a chance to watch it yet when I posted that, just wondering what everyone else thought. AJ was damn good, he just gets better and better..

RockOverBoston
March 20th, 2006, 11:08 AM
This particular dream episode probably scared dumb people who couldn't make the connection(s) off of the show.

And that's very definitly not a bad thing.

The Gooch
March 20th, 2006, 1:24 PM
Better dream episode than last year. No Asian escort though, which I would of appreciated. ;)

AJ is getting pretty damn good. I was hoping they would bring him into the "family", and it looks like he is going to earn his way in.

I still find Meadow Soprano one of worst characters in TV.

Big
March 20th, 2006, 1:38 PM
Was that Gloria Trillo on the phone with Tony? Or was it Charmaine or however you spell it?

What hidden references did you guys make on this episode?

EDIT:
Also, when Vito said Eugene killed himself because he thought he was a homo and couldn't tell anyone, I cracked up.
Ditto when Janice entered the room and started crying.

Red Man
March 20th, 2006, 6:07 PM
Was that Gloria Trillo on the phone with Tony? Or was it Charmaine or however you spell it?

What hidden references did you guys make on this episode?

EDIT:
Also, when Vito said Eugene killed himself because he thought he was a homo and couldn't tell anyone, I cracked up.
Ditto when Janice entered the room and started crying.

Yea, Vito's Eugene comments were so fuckin obvious, I swear I hope Vito pisses off Meadow and she tells Tony about Vito's gayness. The way you could tell how he was concerned about Tony's condition, not because he cares but because he thinks his big gay ass will be next to run the show. Also it was kinda odd how Johnny Sack is still in the county jail when the show was 1 year+ in between seasons (in the storyline at least a year had passed) when his trial shouldve been over and him either acquitted or sent upstate, or at least bailed out if his trial was dragging on. Oh well thats tv for you.

The Masked Jobber
March 21st, 2006, 3:20 PM
Whoever said Meadow is the worst thing about the Sopranos is an idiot. Throughout its run I've always hated AJ most, but so far (granted its only the second episode) he's been pretty decent.

I liked this episode, can't wait to see what happens next week now :(

I don't think Tony will have Uncle June clipped, but I reckon he'll prolly die anyway within the next few episodes.

It's so obvious Vito is gonna go soon, each season you can always tell at the start which guys are gonna wind Tony and everyone up throughout the season until they're finally whacked. Vito is going that way, his mouth is far too big for his own good.

The Gooch
March 21st, 2006, 5:01 PM
Whoever said Meadow is the worst thing about the Sopranos is an idiot. Throughout its run I've always hated AJ most, but so far (granted its only the second episode) he's been pretty decent.

I said Meadow sucks and you have provided no evidence to make me change my opinion.

The Masked Jobber
March 21st, 2006, 5:26 PM
1. Shes hot

2. Shes not in there enough to be classed as "sucks".

3. The episode with her and Tony in season 1 looking at colleges is one of my favorite episodes.

4. Shes hot

5. Shes great how shes always dead against everything her dad does and always has an opinion :).

Shes lovely. She dates complete cockheads tho. Jewish black guy? This twat now? She shoulda stuck with Jakie Jr, at least he was handsome.

Shes not really too great like, but shes hardly the worst person on the show. I couldn't stand Tonys mom, I cant stand janice now, AJ was always horrible up until recently. Meadow is far from the worst on the show.

and shes not too bad at acting either by the way. When the fuck was you last in an award winning show? Yeah thats what I thought

Big
March 21st, 2006, 5:41 PM
See, I think you're supposed to hate AJ and Meadow...they're doing their job well imo. They're EXACTLY like the rich Italian mob kids...spoiled, whiney, senseless, etc.

The Masked Jobber
March 21st, 2006, 5:53 PM
and hot... in Meadows case :shifty:............. and AJs too now he has the long girly hair :)

Jmarquesw
March 21st, 2006, 8:32 PM
Yeah Vito the obese Guido has got to go.I hope it's Bobby that gets to whack Vito.Hopefully Bobby will prove that he can be more than just a gentle giant this season.Also I think AJ will lose his grapefruits and pussy out at the last minute when it comes to whacking uncle June.

The Gooch
March 22nd, 2006, 8:58 AM
1. Shes hot

2. Shes not in there enough to be classed as "sucks".

3. The episode with her and Tony in season 1 looking at colleges is one of my favorite episodes.

4. Shes hot

5. Shes great how shes always dead against everything her dad does and always has an opinion :).

Shes lovely. She dates complete cockheads tho. Jewish black guy? This twat now? She shoulda stuck with Jakie Jr, at least he was handsome.

Shes not really too great like, but shes hardly the worst person on the show. I couldn't stand Tonys mom, I cant stand janice now, AJ was always horrible up until recently. Meadow is far from the worst on the show.

and shes not too bad at acting either by the way. When the fuck was you last in an award winning show? Yeah thats what I thought

Yes you think she is hot. Wow, that makes her a good character.

Scrappy Doo is cute for a cartoon dog.

Tonys Mom and Janice are great characters. I guess because they are not hot.... whatever.

Perhaps Bigg Mike is right and it is the character they wanted, but Meadow is so fucking annoying. Case in point this past episode when she was coming off as challenging the Surgeon on medice because she did some volunteer work in the hospital. Just too annoying.

I used to hate AJ, but him possibly whacking June makes his character loads better.

The Gooch
March 22nd, 2006, 9:02 AM

That has got to be the lamest argument ever. Because it is an award winning show it cannot have terrible characters. Hello... Everybody Loves Raymond.

JoJo the rabid monkey
March 26th, 2006, 11:04 PM
You guys you guys you guys!

THe Finnity Family Reunion was the Irish Bar Chrissy saw when he was in a coma!

Everything ties together!

I love this show.

RockOverBoston
March 26th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Aside from any of the several plotlines, what's gone on over the past few weeks is really important in that it's reconfirmed the fact that, should David Chase ever choose to go that route in what little time remains in this series, it could very easily go on without its "main character".

Quotes are in place simply because he really hasn't been whatsoever over the past two episodes, and based on what the previews showed us, that may not completely change just yet.

Missed the first half of "Big Love", gonna have to catch the replay later.

Red Man
April 2nd, 2006, 9:26 PM
[spoliler] fucking bobby the marksman/hip hop afficianado [\spoiler]

Red Man
April 2nd, 2006, 9:32 PM
oops. so i like a few coronas with my sopranos. sue me.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 2nd, 2006, 10:05 PM
You know how most of the time with the Sopranos you can tell who's going to be whacked and it's just a matter of when, like RIchie Aprille in season two and Mikey Cestone in season One?

Well call me crazy, but...

It's becoming painfully obvious to me at this point that both Pauly and Vito are on their way out in the near future.

Red Man
April 2nd, 2006, 10:17 PM
You know how most of the time with the Sopranos you can tell who's going to be whacked and it's just a matter of when, like RIchie Aprille in season two and Mikey Cestone in season One?

It's becoming painfully obvious to me at this point that both Pauly and Vito are on their way out in the near future.

Vito especially. Paulie is gettin there too, though I hope not I don't remeber Mkey Cestone, only Mikey Palmice, the one who got smoked in the snow when Paulie caught the poison ivy. Was Mikey Cestone one of the lowly sanitation guys?

RockOverBoston
April 3rd, 2006, 8:58 AM
Paulie's always been quite the loose cannon, but I'd have to think he crossed the line in this episode.

Which was an awesome episode, BTW.

The Masked Jobber
April 3rd, 2006, 1:17 PM
Paulie is on his way out, shame tho. He's always been out for himself, I mean just look at season 4 how he worked all that shit with Carmine and Johnny Sack. With this JC kid, Paulie is walkin on thin ice, with this shit with his mom too it's gonna send him crazy, he's gonna screw up big time.

Paulie will go before Vito goes, but Vito is deffo the main villain wiseguy of this season so far. I know he's gonna set Tony up big time, work something with Phil or something I dunno.

Vito will be this seasons Ralphie.

Jmarquesw
April 3rd, 2006, 8:27 PM
I hope Phil gets whacked this season.That cocksucker thinks Tony is going soft,he even sais so in the next upcoming episode so he's gonna try and go toe to toe with Tony and pay for it with his life.Frank Vincent's character on the Sopranos is gonna end up just like his character did in Goodfellas.

Big
April 3rd, 2006, 8:36 PM
Frank Vincent is the man, and I think Phil Leotardo is great on the show, he reminds me of the old school mob guys.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 4th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Vito especially. Paulie is gettin there too, though I hope not I don't remeber Mkey Cestone, only Mikey Palmice, the one who got smoked in the snow when Paulie caught the poison ivy. Was Mikey Cestone one of the lowly sanitation guys?
You're right, he was Palmice. I got him confused with Gigi Cestone, who had perhaps the worst of all possible deaths in season 3.

The Masked Jobber
April 4th, 2006, 2:14 AM
I dunno, I wouldn't mind going out on the john.

Red Man
April 9th, 2006, 10:15 PM

Whatta great ep tonite. Good to know that Vito Village People will be taking the dirt nap before Paulie Damn, this has got to be the best season since 3, at least so far.

Ace Rockola
April 9th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Whatta great ep tonite. Good to know that Vito Village People will be taking the dirt nap before Paulie Damn, this has got to be the best season since 3, at least so far.

Word. I was pretty bored by season 4 and the little season 5 I've seen was decent. But so far this season I'm loving every episode.

First time I've ever watched the show first run. Good stuff again. The stuff at the wedding with Johnny was great. And the ending with Tony was fantastic. As much as I enjoyed the hospital episodes, I couldn't help but mark watching Tony fuck someone up.

RockOverBoston
April 9th, 2006, 11:11 PM
I hope Phil gets whacked this season.That cocksucker thinks Tony is going soft,he even sais so in the next upcoming episode

See, that's what happens when you try to read too much into what little this show gives you with their teasers.

so he's gonna try and go toe to toe with Tony and pay for it with his life.

And that was a pretty ridiculous conclusion to draw even if Phil had been talking about Tony.

Speaking of how little they actually give you with the teasers, great work tonight. Episode leaves you wanting more immediatly, promo gives you absolutely nothing to tide you over for the next 6 days. Quite brilliant, really.

Speaking of quite brilliant, "Big Love" is fucking awesome as well. Figured it'd be worth sticking with, and by God has it ever been. What's more, you actually learn a thing or two with each episode. Granted, it's all things about Mormons and polygamists, but you're certianly no dumber for having watched.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 9th, 2006, 11:31 PM
So am I the only one who thinks Vito quite clearly killed himself that episode? It was left kinda ambiguous, but at the same time kinda obvious. Yknowhahmean?

Anyone else note the irony of Ginny Sacrimoni's youngest daughter being an anorexic stickfigure? Now that is casting of bit characters at its finest.

Man this season has been fucking great.

Big
April 9th, 2006, 11:38 PM
I don't really think he's gotten to that point where he killed himself. I just think for now he's laying low until they find him. Being gay in the mob is a big no-no, so I do believe they can kill him for that. He's definitely contemplating it, but I don't think he's going to go through with it, at least just yet.

RockOverBoston
April 9th, 2006, 11:42 PM
They've made that a cliffhanger, and my guess and hope is "no".

That's way, way too great of a potential side story to take the cheap way out of.

I'm guessing that
he went off and killed the two young gents who spotted him at the gay bar

......just because that's a bit less obvious, and this show doesn't normally go the cheap route out of things.

RockOverBoston
April 9th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Directed by: Steve Fucking Buscemi.

Love it. I think if I were to compile a top 10 episodes, he'd have directed about half of them -- and he's only directed about a half dozen episodes. Good track record.

"Have you looked at an issue of GQ in the past 3 or 4 years?"

Ace Rockola
April 10th, 2006, 12:00 AM
They've made that a cliffhanger, and my guess and hope is "no".

That's way, way too great of a potential side story to take the cheap way out of.

I'm guessing that
he went off and killed the two young gents who spotted him at the gay bar

......just because that's a bit less obvious, and this show doesn't normally go the cheap route out of things.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The second he grabbed the gun and went out I figured it was obvious that he'd go and kill those guys. I honestly don't get why he'd do himself. If he can whack them before they tell anyone he'll be able to keep up his little double life.

Red Man
April 10th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The second he grabbed the gun and went out I figured it was obvious that he'd go and kill those guys. I honestly don't get why he'd do himself. If he can whack them before they tell anyone he'll be able to keep up his little double life.

ME TOO!! TOTALLY reminded me of the ep where Big Pussy goes to the party store and gets caught with the FBI agent by that guy from Delaware and kills him in the parking lot in season..1 or was it 2?

Big
April 10th, 2006, 9:07 AM
That was Season 2...

However, if Vito was going to kill those guys, why would they spare us a gratuitous kill scene??
I think he's just going to hide out.
Maybe he couldn't get those guys because they were New Yorkers and made.
A NJ guy going after a NYer is a death sentence.

Jmarquesw
April 11th, 2006, 2:28 PM
I know this off topic but I have to say it anyways,Tony's bodyguard on the last episode has the look that would get him a contract with the WWE,you know big guy who takes steroids which is what Vince craves.If he was with the WWE I could see Vince pairing him up with Masters.

Miotch
April 11th, 2006, 2:36 PM
Why exactly did you feel that you had to say that, even though it was off topic? And what exactly prompted you to think that anyone in here would really care about that random string of thoughts that actually has nothing to do with the show? And, while I'm at it, have you ever added anything of worth to a discussion outside of the wrestling forums, or even in them for that matter?

Big
April 11th, 2006, 2:44 PM
And, while I'm at it, have you ever added anything of worth to a discussion outside of the wrestling forums, or even in them for that matter?

Well, Jm, he's certainly got you there.

Jmarquesw
April 11th, 2006, 2:48 PM
Hey Miotch why you always busting my balls, it seems like you can't get off my nuts,everytime I post somewhere on here your not too far away,what did I do to piss you off in the past did I fuck your mother or something.

Miotch
April 11th, 2006, 4:37 PM
Hey Miotch why you always busting my balls, it seems like you can't get off my nuts,everytime I post somewhere on here your not too far away,what did I do to piss you off in the past did I fuck your mother or something.
To be completely honest, I could care less what you do. That said, if you don't want your balls busted about being a complete tard, think about what you're contributing before you hit the submit reply button. Another tip you may want to consider is that when debating whether to add something 'off topic' and you can't decide, don't.

I certainly wouldn't have busted your balls if you had come in here and talked about, oh say, The Sopranos.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 11th, 2006, 8:04 PM
hey, we're just breakin' balls here.

The thing you gotta consider with Vito is his wife is Philly's undefined relation (cousin?), so if those two witnesses were Noo Yawkers, it's fairly logical they will tell Philly, who will tell Vito's wife. Hell, he might even take matters into his own hands, his cousin's honor and all that. Which will lead to huge shit with Tony for capping a top earner.

I fucking love this show.

Miotch
April 11th, 2006, 8:14 PM
If that were to happen, and it's quite a good theory, Tony's hands may even be tied, due to the fact that Tony killed his cousin Tony before Phil could get to him. You know the tension over all of that is going to come into play at some point this season.

I also fucking love this show.

Hobbit
April 11th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Just finished watching them all from season 1 right up to the most recent one of the current season. What a fucking show.

Vito has surely killed himself, seems odd he'd check in at a motel if he was off to cap the guys that saw him at the gay bar, unless I'm missing something very obvious.

On a side note, how fucking ridiculous is Anthony Junior's walk now? Watch it, it's insane.

The Masked Jobber
April 12th, 2006, 1:43 AM
I agree, I think Vito is gonna top himself.

I think he'll stay missing for a while, then it'll come out he's a homo and then he'll just top himself.

I doubt he'll go after those 2 guys to save his secret.

He might go out in a blaze of glory and kidnap Fin for one last ruffle, you know, go out smiling and all that.

Did you all notice how hot his wife was though? While Vito goes down on Captain Homo I'll sort his wifey out for him, then in a few years I'll see to his daughter too, she seemed pretty cute.

Jmarquesw
April 12th, 2006, 3:50 AM
Vito should have decided to move to West Hollywood and become a man whore for rich Gay guys instead of deciding to get into a life of organized crime.Doesen't he know that the mafia is for real men only.Its an Alpha male club,no room for fruit loops.

virms
April 12th, 2006, 5:07 AM
I doubt Vito pops himself. Mainly for the reason they have way to much to play off of with Meadow and her boyfriend. Just imagine that shit coming out and breaking up Meadow's realtionship. Not only will it devistate her and piss Tony off, but they hinted so much at Tony wanting Meadow to get married and have kids that it will shatter his dreams and piss him off even more.

So basically, Vito makes some calls, gets those two dudes killed, and goes about his business until something happens with him and Meadow's boyfriend. I forgot his damn name.

Tony fucking up that bodygaurd at the end was class...

Great fuckin show

The Masked Jobber
April 12th, 2006, 5:11 AM
Fin.

I also had an idea for an ending to the season.

Tony in his pool, the ducks coming back, Tony having a heart attack and the machine going beeeeeep _________ at the very end.

Poetic justice.

It has to be that way. Tony can't be killed, and him in prison would suck. He needs to die in his pool with the ducks, he's been waiting for the ducks to come back since the very first episode and thats what triggered his panic attacks, how good would it be for them to trigger his heart attack at the very end?

Miotch
April 12th, 2006, 11:54 AM
I doubt Vito pops himself. Mainly for the reason they have way to much to play off of with Meadow and her boyfriend. Just imagine that shit coming out and breaking up Meadow's realtionship. Not only will it devistate her and piss Tony off, but they hinted so much at Tony wanting Meadow to get married and have kids that it will shatter his dreams and piss him off even more.

So basically, Vito makes some calls, gets those two dudes killed, and goes about his business until something happens with him and Meadow's boyfriend. I forgot his damn name.

Tony fucking up that bodygaurd at the end was class...

Great fuckin show
Vito and Finn never did anything though, so what could possibly come out? All that happened was Finn saw Vito blowing some dude in the truck, and then Vito basically bribed Finn for his silence.

Red Man
April 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
I don't think Vito was successful in his bribe attempts, Fin just wanted to avoid him. But since this season started Vito has been harrassing the shit out of him, all fondling him as he got off the elevator. Its pretty clear to see he would ass rape him in a minute given the chance.

Miotch
April 12th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Absolutely. I just don't understand what would come out that would ruin the relationship between Meadow and Finn.

:dunno:

RockOverBoston
April 12th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Nothing would.

F - "Yeah, Meadow I've got something I wanna tell you -- so one time like 2 years ago, I saw Vito getting head from some dude. Then, he tried to bribe me, but I didn't take any of his offers."

M - "OK, uh........so what?"

Miotch
April 12th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Think Meadow takes it up the pooper?

:ashamed:

These thoughts that I come up with even offend me sometimes.

The Masked Jobber
April 12th, 2006, 1:01 PM
How hot has she been looking lately?

I mean she was always cute, but now she's done her hair properly and is wearing smart clothes and whatnot, looking like a woman on a mission.. she's real sexy lately.

Just something slightly different about her which I'm loving.

Miotch
April 12th, 2006, 1:19 PM
Her in the opening montage was absolutely wankable.

The Masked Jobber
April 12th, 2006, 1:26 PM
Good god yes.

Someone needs to grab a gif of that so I can sig it.

Hobbit
April 12th, 2006, 1:27 PM
Her outfit for Allegra's wedding was wonderful, and yes that opening montage with her dancing for Finn was immense.

I preferred the girl Finn was talking to at the construction site in the last season though, actress' name was Paula Garces I think. She were lovely, and I was convinced Finn would cheat with her, ah well.

*Edit - I found some caps from that montage shot with Meado here. (http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/428323/an/0/page/15#428323)

Miotch
April 12th, 2006, 2:04 PM
Oi, hobbz. Oi.

Rep is much deserved.

The Masked Jobber
April 12th, 2006, 2:17 PM
Theres even a gif of it in there.

Oh yes :yes:

virms
April 13th, 2006, 2:12 AM
My bad...I thought it was Finn getting BJ from Vito.

Yeah...that changes shit.

The Masked Jobber
April 13th, 2006, 2:15 AM
Lol wtf :S

Finn was in the car next to them, he mustve been hung like a camel if it could reach into a different car

Red Man
April 13th, 2006, 6:22 PM
So what do you guys think of the two achmeds that have been hanging around the bing, and tried to buy some tech nines from Christopher last ep? Terrorists or agents?

Ringo
April 14th, 2006, 6:54 AM
Just finished watching them all from season 1 right up to the most recent one of the current season. What a fucking show.

Exactly the same here. Brilliant stuff.

Yeah, look like Terrorists to me.

Brian M.
April 17th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Vito not being killed by the end of this episode has to be upset of the year thus far. I hope they don't ignore this storyline for too long. He has to be killed within the next few weeks. Looks like he's found a neighborhood that erm, fits his tastes, at least.

Also, I hadn't been in this thread for a while, but I'm surprised no one brought up the fact that Meadow already knew about Finn seeing Vito. That's obvious after tonight, anyway.

Some great quotes tonight as well:

"Yeah, well now my guys want head....HIS head. They want his head. Jesus christ."

"He's a come from behind kinda guy."

:lol:

RockOverBoston
April 17th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I really, really liked this episode. Best of the season so far, in my opinion anyway.

I'll comment more on it in a few days when more of you have had a chance to see it.

And once again, you should really all be watching "Big Love" -- that show seriously just keeps getting better and better, and right now, a whole bunch of other shit is starting to come to a head.

"Come to a head" -- heh, it all comes back to Vito.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 17th, 2006, 2:13 AM
Vito seems to have found his own private slice of heaven hasn't he? Antique shops forever...Freaking New Hampshire.

Vito's death is still a matter of time as I see it. It's a race between Tony and Philly--and Tony doesn't know he's racing. Perhaps the capping of a top earner will be enough to start the NY-NJ war that's been a long time coming for three seasons now. And the defending of V(intage Antiques)ito might be enough to stir a revolution, as Syl pointed out.

And all the women who's independant, throw yo hands out for me! Go Angie!

Ugh, I feel dirty for quoting Destiny's Child...

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 17th, 2006, 2:14 AM
Vito not being killed by the end of this episode has to be upset of the year thus far. I hope they don't ignore this storyline for too long. He has to be killed within the next few weeks. Looks like he's found a neighborhood that erm, fits his tastes, at least.

Also, I hadn't been in this thread for a while, but I'm surprised no one brought up the fact that Meadow already knew about Finn seeing Vito. That's obvious after tonight, anyway.

Some great quotes tonight as well:

"Yeah, well now my guys want head....HIS head. They want his head. Jesus christ."

"He's a come from behind kinda guy."

Meadow always knew. It was one of many things brought up in the infamous Suitcase Dispute.

Jmarquesw
April 18th, 2006, 4:54 AM
Artie and his restaurant seem to be the main focus of next week's episode.It looks like Artie gets punched by that guy who used to be the sidekick in Doogie Howser.

RockOverBoston
April 18th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Uh, we all watched the previews there, guy.

Sadly, I think I've got the whole Vesuvius 2 (or however the fuck you spell it) drama all figured out -- 'twas hinted at fairly strongly in this last episode, in fact.

If this is going where it seems, the shit's really going to hit the fan -- and we'll get to see an awful lot more of Artie hysterically overly talking with his hands as an added bonus.

Mr. Fantastic
April 19th, 2006, 3:07 AM
Really, Vito should have died. I can see someone else finding Vito, and killing him before Tony or anyone has a chance to say anything, causing Tony to decide whether to kill them for disobeying him and risking having everyone else turn on him for defending the pillow biter, or letting someone blatantly disrespecting him by stepping out of their role.

And the best quote was, "You mean, he doesn't pitch? He catches?"

virms
April 23rd, 2006, 4:38 AM
I am still wondering if that Russian soilder is going to come back and get some revenge.

He either died or they are waiting till the end of the season to have him come back and kill Paulie off.

The Masked Jobber
April 23rd, 2006, 6:12 AM
Furio too, I heard he's supposed to be back this season.

virms
April 23rd, 2006, 6:22 AM
Furio too, I heard he's supposed to be back this season.

Sweet.

I don't know how more Tony can take though. Furio would probably smoke him in his current condition.

The Masked Jobber
April 23rd, 2006, 6:25 AM
Many people would take Tony one on one, but that doesn't really matter when you're the head of a crime family and have loyal soldiers who will take a bullet for you. Furio knows he could take Tony, but he's also been in the mafia his entire life and knows how stupid of an act it would be to do so. I doubt he'd try and take Tony out on his own, or even at all. I did read that he was gonna come and finish Tony off tho so who knows..

virms
April 23rd, 2006, 6:28 AM
Tony said he was as good as dead though. Should be interesting. Season will be half way over though as of Sunday :(

Is it the last season for sure?

The Masked Jobber
April 23rd, 2006, 6:30 AM
I think its like 10 episodes now, then 8 more episodes to polish off the series in Jan 07 or something.

So either way we have a long while to wait to find out the fate of Tony Soprano.

I'm still sticking to my idea of him just chilling in his pool one day, then the ducks coming back and him having a heart attack and dying. It was the ducks that triggered the whole panic attack shit in the first place.

virms
April 23rd, 2006, 6:38 AM
I think its like 10 episodes now, then 8 more episodes to polish off the series in Jan 07 or something.

Fucking dicks.

Just checked an episode guide and there are at least 11 episodes. So I think it might go to the typical 13 a season.

They did say that a 7th season was possible though. No one on the cast has been officially informed this is the last season.

Ringo
April 23rd, 2006, 3:13 PM
I'm still sticking to my idea of him just chilling in his pool one day, then the ducks coming back and him having a heart attack and dying. It was the ducks that triggered the whole panic attack shit in the first place.

I think that would be a good way to end it.

Wouldn't hurt if Furio came back and tried to kill off Tony as well, though.

I want to see Mental Russian Soldier back too. :(

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 23rd, 2006, 3:14 PM
This guy we're looking for...he killed sixteen Czechloslovakians. He's an interior decorator.

virms
April 23rd, 2006, 3:59 PM
His house looked like shit. :lol:

The Masked Jobber
April 23rd, 2006, 4:01 PM
This guy we're looking for...he killed sixteen Czechloslovakians. He's an interior decorator.

Thats my favorite episode.

hithit
April 23rd, 2006, 4:02 PM
Can someone give me a brief rundown of what happened with Vito and what happened on last weeks episode.
It would be great and rep worthy.

Big
April 24th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Vito was caught in a gay club dressed in full motorcycle guy YMCA attire by two other mob guys. Vito immediately went into hiding after a few of Tony's guys went to look for him, with Vito ducking out in New Hampshire I believe. He basically found it seems like a gay-friendly community and is going to stick it out there I assume for the time being. There are rumors flying left and right about the situation.

On the other hand, there is alot of pressure from the guys under Tony to make a move and cap Vito. Tony doesn't think it's the right thing to do necessarilly, and so far to my knowledge hasn't made a move on it. (I haven't seen tonight's episode) On the other hand, we have Phil Leotardo who seems to want to protect the good name of his cousin and their sanctity of marriage (:lol: ) and wants to hunt down and kill Vito.

Also, Big Pussy's wife Angie is now dealing with the mob to get supplies for her body shop.

To my knowledge, that's all that happened last week.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 24th, 2006, 1:38 AM
This week was one of those change of pace episodes designed to give the storylines another week to simmer...god, Artie is freaking insane. Always has been really. That was really a very nice thing Tony did, reccomending Melfi to him. Jesus does Artie need it.

The line of the week: "It's common knowledge that he's [little Carmine] retarded.

and Lauren Bacall got mugged...how fucking random was that?

virms
April 24th, 2006, 2:25 AM
Anyone got this week's episode upped? Rep if so...I got it going on limewire, but I am supicious as the file is 380 mb instead of the usual 350.

Jmarquesw
April 27th, 2006, 1:28 AM
Who knew that Artie was a tough guy,he really took Benny to school there.

The Masked Jobber
April 27th, 2006, 2:38 AM
Benny is hardly a tough guy man.

Artie got fucked up in season 4 by that foreign guy who he lent 50k to. He was like a tired old man.

Benny is like a 15 year old kid.

RockOverBoston
April 27th, 2006, 3:07 PM
Who knew that Artie was a tough guy,he really took Benny to school there.

Yeah, because when I think "taking someone to school", "getting my forearm and hand boiled to nearly epic proportions" is the first thing that usually comes to mind.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 27th, 2006, 9:32 PM
At any rate, Arty is more successful than he was in his first attempt to be a big badass muscle dude.

It really is about time someone tried to help Arty's insane bipolar impulses, because Tony really isn't the person to turn to for calming down.

"YOU FUCKING SUICIDE! YOU'RE A DISGRACE!"

Stringer Bell
April 28th, 2006, 1:11 AM
Excellent episode.. maybe even my favorite so far this season. I don't know exactly why, but I couldn't peel my eyes away the whole time.

Big
April 28th, 2006, 1:16 AM
I like seeing episodes like this that don't completely certain around Tony. The Rusty hit, Carmine and Christopher wtih Ben Kingsley, Bacall getting mugged, and Benny/Artie.
All good stuff.

RockOverBoston
April 28th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I seriously think this bears repeating, in some sort of bold font, without spoiler tags -- let's face it, everyone knows already anyhow, it's been the talk of the town.

In a scene that further hammers home why this is the greatest and best television show of all fucking time, Christopher and Little Carmine mugged Lauren Bacall.

I can see why a few people might have jumped to the conclusion that they'd jump Kingsley, but if you claim to have seen this coming, you're full of shit.

Lauren Bacall is likely to get one of those token award nominations that old established actors get for this guest appearance. Needless to say that unlike so many others, she's actually earned it.

Lauren Bacall all beat up and cursing up a storm = Emmy.

virms
April 28th, 2006, 11:21 AM
I think this episode was great for the fact it really set the wheels in motion. At least to me anyways. You can feel things are getting ready to pick up and intenisfy very quick.

However, for some reason I thought during the opening the hit was being put on on Furio lol. When they said long horse face I was like...it's on!

Artie does have problems lol. It is only a matter of time before he dies I reckon.

The Masked Jobber
April 28th, 2006, 2:16 PM
Best episode of the season so far I think.

I knew Christopher was gonna pull something but I thought he'd do over that little place with all the free shit. I was marking out when Lauren Bacall was chinned though. Fucking good stuff.

The Masked Jobber
April 28th, 2006, 2:18 PM
I think this episode was great for the fact it really set the wheels in motion. At least to me anyways. You can feel things are getting ready to pick up and intenisfy very quick.

However, for some reason I thought during the opening the hit was being put on on Furio lol. When they said long horse face I was like...it's on!

Artie does have problems lol. It is only a matter of time before he dies I reckon.

Nah Artie won't die. He's Tonys only real friend, he's the only guy who can get away with calling Tony a cunt. No matter what he does Tony will look out for him..

But then again I just had a brainwave..

Artie is sick of his life, i think he might try and move into the criminal world a bit more in the next few weeks and start mixing up with Tony only to screw up mega and have Tony linked to it all.. then maybe a contract is put out on his head.. thats the only way I can see Artie being wacked.

Hobbit
April 28th, 2006, 2:21 PM
Sir Ben was fucking brilliant.

Little Carmine is actually starting to look like Silvio too. Fucking excellent episode. Shows like this and Lost really piss me off though when I realise that UK-made drama is so unbelieably shite. I don't want The Sopranos to end. Ever.

The Masked Jobber
April 28th, 2006, 2:27 PM
Don Logan was off the charts awesome in this episode.

Haha, he was well gutted when he got in the plane and there was Chrissie.

JoJo the rabid monkey
April 30th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I was so hoping the gay fireman would kill Vito by accident. That would've been a massively awesome anti-climax on the scale of Janice killing Richie.

skulldice
May 1st, 2006, 12:12 AM
That part with AJ and Junior had me going nuts. I can't believe he dropped the knife. And he was out of police custody, no problem.

The gay thing is a good storyline but it went kinda far tonight.

Surprised that Tony backed off from the realtor.

OK episode I'd give it a 7/10. Some funny, interesting, and shocking things. Then again it had no murders or real mafia happenings, no Paulie, no Chris. (if i recall)

Big
May 1st, 2006, 8:31 AM
I thought that Vito was going to get killed by the gay biker too.
It'd be funny if he turns out to be a hitman or something for the mafia and by coincidence has to kill Vito.
:dunno:
Or they wind up running away together to like The Florida Keys.

And I feel bad for Junior. :\
Poor fella. I'd visit him if I knew where he was just to rub his bald head.

And I like how the family gene's got passed down to AJ. :lol:

Ringo
May 8th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Can't find a torrent for this anywhere..

Anyone able to help?

The Masked Jobber
May 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Theyre all up now.

I had trouble getting one this morning too, but now its just speeding up the download bar.

Ringo
May 8th, 2006, 1:38 PM
Aye, got it now.. :yes:

Also, I heard that Chase confirmed Furio won't be coming back after all. Which is a shame..

Big
May 8th, 2006, 2:00 PM
Or it's a swerve!

chino-xl
May 8th, 2006, 5:54 PM
Theyre all up now.

I had trouble getting one this morning too, but now its just speeding up the download bar.

link?

Ringo
May 8th, 2006, 5:58 PM
Of course, mine stopped at fucking 80% didn't it.

The Masked Jobber
May 9th, 2006, 7:44 AM
Fucking good episode.

Christophers new blushing bride is fucking smokin hot fine. I'm beginning to think this crackhead Chris keeps talking to about the Rusty hit is a bit dogey, he's probably gonna end up being a rat and has all this info on Chris and Tony.

The Masked Jobber
May 13th, 2006, 4:02 PM
This is how they kill Vito

Phil finds him. Phils henchman beats him with a pool cue and ties him up. They kill him and pull down his pants, and guess where the pool cue goes? Oh yeah.

Hobbit
May 13th, 2006, 4:04 PM
Nice to see you tagged the spoiler.

Chris' new bird is stunning though yeah, mm.

Miotch
May 13th, 2006, 4:13 PM
Must.resist.temptation....

Fuck it, Im leaving the thread before I click that button.

The Masked Jobber
May 13th, 2006, 4:36 PM
The Vito scene from the script. A bit small, but you can still make it out if you really wanna know what happens in detail.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/pescador1f/COLDSTONESSCRIPT4.jpg

skulldice
May 15th, 2006, 8:38 PM
Is it just me, or has "The Sopranos" jumped the shark?

JoJo the rabid monkey
May 15th, 2006, 9:15 PM
It's just you. You're a stupid whiner. Yesterday's episode was fan-freaking-tastic.

Poor Bobby Bacala. Poor Ginny Sack's left half. Poor Ginny Sack's right half. Fuck Pauly.

Vito's self-destruction from having to do actual physical labor (it wasn't for no reason or because the writers got lazy, it's because he can't stand work and the bars shutting down at midnight.) was kinda funny. I want him to get wacked next epsiode just so we don't have to deal with any awkward gaysecks scenes anymore.

skulldice
May 15th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Go watch Seasons 1-5 and tell me Season 6 comes ANYWHERE close to the quality of those seasons.