PDA

View Full Version : Total Extreme Warfare

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

hbk314
July 31st, 2003, 2:12 PM
Coming in 2004, Total Extreme Warfare is the highly-anticipated new wrestling management simulator from Adam Ryland, creator of the critically acclaimed Extreme Warfare Revenge series. Taking on the role of a wrestling promoter, it will be up to you to try and steer your chosen company to the top of the industry, along the way dealing with prima donna superstars, wars with rival companies, and the demands of TV companies!

Based on the North American wrestling scene, Total Extreme Warfare will take the ideas and features first presented in Extreme Warfare Revenge, and take them to the next level. Combining the decade of experience that Adam Ryland has in creating fan-friendly wrestling simulators with the quality that people have come to expect from .400 Software Studios, Total Extreme Warfare will give fans who are bored with the tired genre of button-bashing arcade wrestling games the chance to use their wits as they play the most richly detailed wrestling simulator ever created.

What is the release date for Total Extreme Warfare?

Total Extreme Warfare is currently under development, and is scheduled for release during the first quarter of 2004.

How much will the game cost?

Total Extreme Warfare will retail for $34.95 and will be available for instant purchase and download through .400 Software Studios. You can also have the CD-ROM version mailed to you for an additional charge of $10.00.

What will be the differences between Total Extreme Warfare and Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.0?

In addition to a total redesign of the game's interface, complete with music and audio effects, Total Extreme Warfare will feature new and expanded gameplay, including more angles and matches, over 2000 wrestlers, new wrestler statistics including height, weight, and microphone skill, fantasy and historical game scenarios, a more comprehensive financial and merchandising model, and in-depth wrestler and promotion almanacs which track career history.

Why a wrestling simulation?

Wrestling fans have generally not been given much in the way of choice before now - if you wanted to play a wrestling game, you had to be prepared for button-bashing arcade style games. Total Extreme Warfare offers you the ability to tests your wits, not your thumbs, as you use strategy and your creativity to build your promotion into the dominant company in North America.

Will Total Extreme Warfare be based on Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.0?

Yes. Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.0 is a solid foundation on which to build, thanks to many years of being played, tested, and having ideas suggested for it by thousands of users. Total Extreme Warfare will take this foundation and overhaul some existing features that have become outdated or can be improved, and also add many brand new features that were never possible before. The end result will be a great compromise of having all the best features and robustness of Extreme Warfare Revenge, but with a whole set of new features, updates, and overhauls, complete with a total redesign of the interface.

How many wrestlers will be available?

Total Extreme Warfare will sport a database of well over 2,000 wrestlers.

Will the computer-controlled promotions be more intelligent than in Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.0?

Yes. The AI will be completely rewritten in Total Extreme Warfare, making the computer able to book its own cards, keep track of its champions, and build up its own roster. It will also be far more intelligent in dealing with the player, such as protecting its star wrestlers from attempted steals.

Will injuries be more realistic in Total Extreme Warfare?

Yes. Injuries will be far more detailed in TEW. Certain injuries will prevent a wrestler from wrestling but not cutting interviews, others will allow a worker to wrestle (although with reduced ability), while others will prevent a worker from doing anything until they are fully healed.

Will Total Extreme Warfare include real wrestlers?

The major wrestling promotions prohibit the use of their wrestlers' names and likenesses for commercial profit. The Total Extreme Warfare universe is a fictional one, although you can edit virtually every aspect of the game to customize it to your needs.

What kinds of customization options will there be?

Total Extreme Warfare will build on the highly-regarded editor that was part of it's predecessor Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.0, allowing the user to customize virtually every single aspect of the game world.

HardyBoy™
July 31st, 2003, 9:00 PM
Pay money for a sequel to a game that's already great? No thanks.

hbk314
July 31st, 2003, 9:16 PM
Especially since it is all fictional...

s-pac
August 1st, 2003, 8:02 AM
Ill just stick with updates for whatever the last free version will be...

Melv
August 1st, 2003, 9:50 AM
Either that, or everyone clubs together to buy one, download it, then upload it someplace else for everyone else to download.

:yes:

Jonathan
August 1st, 2003, 5:11 PM
Fuck that.

Assface
August 3rd, 2003, 9:53 AM
Or just download it off of KaZaA! And none of us have to buy it!

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
August 3rd, 2003, 10:02 AM
Wow, you lot are really coming off as selfish little bastards. Stealing from giant games companies is one thing, but you're not willing to give something back to the guy who gave you the excellent EWR series for free?

Fuck off. :no:

I'll probably buy the game, as long as it gets good reviews, and has a "patch" for real wrestlers.

Ozanne
August 3rd, 2003, 2:47 PM
The real wrestlers is the only thing that's bad about it. It would be good, as a big company is helping him now.

Anglefan
August 3rd, 2003, 2:58 PM
I won't buy it if real wrestlers aren't on it. That would make it inferior to the current versions. Why would I pay for something that will be less enjoyable to me?

The Great Dave
August 3rd, 2003, 3:01 PM
I won't buy it if real wrestlers aren't on it. That would make it inferior to the current versions. Why would I pay for something that will be less enjoyable to me?

Because the chances are there will be a patch for real wrestlers.

I won't buy it, simply because I'm a cheep bastard. Paying for normal games is one thing, I can't download GC games. But paying for a download when I can just go to another site and get it for free? Never gonna happen.

TRO
March 16th, 2004, 1:05 AM
Well, it's only a couple weeks until the end of TEW's timeframe for release. Looks like Ryland and his team are pulling out all the stops: theres an improved feud simulator, different feds are more or less over in different cities, there's a comprehensive match editor to create whatever you want, you can see other companys' cards and who they're pushing, and there's a new multiplayer feature. It'll cost $34.95 and should be available soon, with a "real wrestlers" patch from RaveX due shortly after.

So is anyone else as hella excited as I am? I cant wait! :hyper:

For more info, check out Adam's list of features: http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard/upload/index.php?showtopic=42999

This game is going to be sooooo tight...

Nighthawk
March 16th, 2004, 2:07 AM
I dunno. I have a feeling that until Adam creates a virtual subdimension for this game to exist in which there is sentient AI and a complete virtual world, the game will still have that persistent boredom-following-the-two-days-of-fun factor. It's always there. :\

I'm still gonna check it out though.

Ozanne
March 16th, 2004, 6:55 AM
No-one knows a specific date?

HHHnFoley_Rulez
March 16th, 2004, 1:16 PM
I dunno. I have a feeling that until Adam creates a virtual subdimension for this game to exist in which there is sentient AI and a complete virtual world, the game will still have that persistent boredom-following-the-two-days-of-fun factor. It's always there. :\

I'm still gonna check it out though.

Apparently the AI's been redone to be very realistic :chin:

The release date is still "first quater" i think, i dont think theres a diffinate one..

TRO
March 16th, 2004, 1:18 PM
They say they'll announce a release date once beta testing is done and all the bugs are hopefully gone. Then again, I think Ryland's announced a release date in that past (for the EWR series) and released a few days before that date as a surprise... A couple of them have been on Wrestlemania day...

PGH Man O Steel
March 16th, 2004, 4:37 PM
At least the man has a sense of drama.

The_Mike
March 24th, 2004, 7:30 PM
I remember when EWR came out, 9am in the UK, and the server was packed. Haha. One guy's work created all that hype and chaos. It was amazing.

Anyway, just taking a gander at the screenshots makes me wanna buy this game. Yes, it's a shame we're expected to pay for a download. That's a system I've never been a fan of, because it can get messed up so easily. But I think Adam deserves some cash for all his effort over the years, plus I would readily pay premium video game price for this simulator if it was on a shelf in a shop. Just hope there's some decent method of payment and download that doesn't leave you waiting 28 days for a code to come that doesn't work.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 7:03 AM
You can pay a little bit extra if you want the CD.

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 7:39 AM
What site are the screenshots on?

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 7:42 AM
www.totalextremewarfare.com

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 7:49 AM
Thanks Friday.

The game looks amazing from the screenshots and I'm thinking about getting it. The only problem I have though is that I get easily bored with Extreme Warfare so it might be a bit of a risk paying for something like this if I'm not going to get much enjoyment out of it.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 4:28 PM
TEW has now went gold and the release date will be announced in the next few days.

Donde
March 25th, 2004, 4:30 PM
I apologize if this has already been answered, but how do you get the game? Is there some site you go to to order it or what?

Justin-Credible
March 25th, 2004, 4:34 PM
Who is actually going to buy this? I'll just go download it off the internet for free.

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 4:42 PM
I don't think it is possible to download it for free Justin because you need a code for every game and the code can only be used once.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 4:43 PM
DELP? - If you go to www.totalextremewarfare.com, when it is released you will be able to order it. You can then download it or for a bit extra you can get it on CD.

Justin-Credible - When you order it you get a special code. When that code is used, it can't be used on any other copy. They have taken steps that should make it impossible for any piracy.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 4:47 PM
How much is this costing the average Brit?

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 4:55 PM
So a game which is being developed by a British designer is being sold in Dollars?

That's a bit shit isn't it?

Is there any way that British people can buy it from somewhere in the UK?

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 5:07 PM
It may be designed by a Brit, but it's an American Company. You can only download it or get the CD from them.

I think it costs just under 20 quid and just under 30 quid if you want it on CD.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 5:09 PM
Didn't realise screenshots were up, and they look amazing.

I might just have to splash out on this.

:(

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 5:12 PM
If you were to get it on CD, couldn't you copy it before the code is entered, then it could be used twice? Or am I being silly?

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 5:23 PM
I'm sure they'll have something sorted out to stop that from happening.

Does anyone think this would be worth buying for someone who gets bored easily with Extreme Warfare?

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 5:25 PM
I think that you have to be online when you enter the code and they store the fact that the code has been used. Or something like that.

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 5:25 PM
So what happens if someone wants to buy the game but they don't have an internet connection?

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 5:28 PM
I don't know. I get most of my information for the TEW message boards and most people probably don't even know and are just talking out of their arses.

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 5:30 PM
Yeah they probably are, but if it is right what you were saying about the internet connection it's not very fair for people that don't have one.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 5:31 PM
I am probably not even right.

Anyway, the vast majority of people that would want to buy the game will probably have an internet connection anyway.

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 5:32 PM
Yeah I suppose you're right.

I think I might buy it anyway.

Justin-Credible
March 25th, 2004, 5:52 PM
Theres no way I will buy this, because I hardly play EWR. Plus there is no real wrestlers.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 5:56 PM
Justin-Credible - There will be a real data update by Ravex on the day of the release. They just can't sell the game with the real data because of copyright reasons.

Justin-Credible
March 25th, 2004, 6:04 PM
I know, but theres no way in hell this is going to sell many copies. He should just make it free, why pay for something I allready have. If it's a sim just like EWR then why pay for a new version?

Nighthawk
March 25th, 2004, 6:07 PM
The version you have right now is going to pale in comparison to this new one. This one is being professionally designed, so I imagine all of the details are going to be fixed (ie fixing all of the grammatical mistakes), and the jump from 4.x to TEW will be much bigger than any previous jump.

If you don't want to pay for it, then stick to playing with your current version.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 6:08 PM
I know, but theres no way in hell this is going to sell many copies. He should just make it free, why pay for something I allready have. If it's a sim just like EWR then why pay for a new version?
If you think it's what you have already, what's the point in whining? You obviously don't need to buy it.

Also, what happens if you use the code, then your computer gets a virus and you have to re-format or something? You can't use the code again.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 6:14 PM
I think you can just e-mail them and they will take it off their database, then you can use the code again. Again, this is just me taking little bits and pieces from members of the TEW board.

J-C - EWR was just a part-time hobby. TEW is a full-time job. TEW is a totally new game with tons of new features.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 6:19 PM
Okay Friday, so we'll buy one, install it, then say we reformatted, then install it on mine.

Deal?

Nighthawk
March 25th, 2004, 6:22 PM
I'm assuming they use IP addresses too, Melv.

Which still wouldn't make it impossible to pirate, just harder. Much more than the average game, anyways.

J.C
March 25th, 2004, 6:23 PM
Yeah someone asked the same thing, you have to tell the private information like your address or something and if you get a new pc or something you just have to let them know and you re-issue it. but it is annoying if you wanted say it at home and work.

It is limiting.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 6:24 PM
So basically, me and Friday could get it?

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 6:26 PM
Okay Friday, so we'll buy one, install it, then say we reformatted, then install it on mine.

Deal?

:wtf: But then I wouldn't be able to play it on mine because I wouldn't be able to enter the code again.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 6:28 PM
I'm basing it on the fact that you'd only have to enter the code when you install the game.

Surely you won't have to enter it every single time you play it?

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 6:35 PM
But so that you could enter the code, I would have to tell the people to unregister mine. I would be able to re-register my copy if you go and register your copy.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 6:37 PM
I'm sure they'd just be activating the code again, not hacking into your computer to uninstall the game.

If the game was like that, you'd HAVE to be online just to play it. Which won't happen.

Friday
March 25th, 2004, 6:41 PM
I really don't know how it works. But I do know that they have taken every possible step to prevent piracy.

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 6:43 PM
We should just get HHH to hold Piracy down so we can all get a free copy.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
March 25th, 2004, 6:59 PM
How about you just buy the game? :squint:

This isn't EA or THQ here, this is one guy who's treated the development of this game as a full-time job. He gave you EWR for free, and I'm sure you liked those if you're bothering to discuss this game. Can't spare a measly £20? Get a paper round or open a kissing booth, or whatever you crazy kids do.

I shit on the beds of people who steal from Ryland.

Nighthawk
March 25th, 2004, 7:01 PM
How about you just buy the game? :squint:

He'd hold down the price. :yes:

Melv
March 25th, 2004, 7:02 PM
I'm not saying I'm not buying the game.

I'm just not sure I want to pay £20 for it.

If there's a demo to come out, I'll check it out. If I like it, I'll probably buy it. No harm in getting a copy cheaper to see if you'll like it or not, if you may intend on buying it, is there?

:naughty: Can you shit on my bed anyway? :naughty:

thegoat
March 25th, 2004, 7:06 PM
Urgh, I'm against all this buying online stuff... I like to have something solid I can see I spent my money on as soon as I've spent it, but I guess I might end up making the exception for this

Curly Toe
March 25th, 2004, 7:07 PM
Urgh, I'm against all this buying online stuff... I like to have something solid I can see I spent my money on as soon as I've spent it, but I guess I might end up making the exception for this

You can pay extra to get the CD.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
March 25th, 2004, 7:08 PM
The game apparently has a one-day trial before activation is required. I don't know anything about limitations on the trial, but I'm sure they'll do something to stop people from re-installing it every day.

Any more lip from you, laddy, and I'll have the Vasey shit on your bed. Twice.

thegoat
March 25th, 2004, 7:11 PM
You can pay extra to get the CD.

Yeah but then I have to wait while they send it over to me from Yank Land

Friday
March 26th, 2004, 11:36 AM
What will the price be for Total Extreme Warfare?

The price will be $34.95 (US). All payments must be in US funds.

I don’t have a credit card, can I still purchase the game?

The game is also available by Money Order, payable in US funds. Most banks, including non- US banks, can help you get a money order that is payable in US dollars.

You can find the details on ordering by Money Order at our Online Store:
https://www.elicense.com/400software/store/

or by directly following this link:
https://www.elicense.com/400software/store/...phoneorder.html

Our distributor Via Tech adds a $5.00 (US) surcharge for the processing of Money Order purchases, as a result if you are purchasing by Money Order the cost for TEW will be $39.95 (US).

I don’t want to purchase the game online, is there another option?

Yes, you can purchase the game by telephone.

You can find details on ordering by Telephone at our Online Store:
https://www.elicense.com/400software/store/

or by directly following this link:
https://www.elicense.com/400software/store/...phoneorder.html

Our distributor Via Tech charges a $5.00 (US) surcharge for the processing of telephone purchases, as a result if you are purchasing by Money Order the cost for TEW will be $39.95 (US).

Will the game be available in stores?

No, TEW is only available by ordering it through our distributor Via Tech. This can be done either through the game or through our online store.

Will the game have real wrestlers, promotions, etc.?

No, TEW will not contain any trademarked properties.

Is the game available by download only? Or can I get it on CD?

The game is available by download or by shipped CD. The CD will contain the exact same file as the download. Our distributor Via Tech charges $10.00 (US) for the printing and shipping of the CD. As a result the price for a TEW CD order will be $44.95 (US).

CD Orders are usually processed within 4-5 days, and then are shipped via the US Postal Service.

Will there be a demo?

Yes there will be a fully featured one-day trial available when the game is released. We strongly encourage people to try out the game before they purchase. Per company policy we cannot offer refunds.

Can I purchase and license the game on a computer that doesn’t have Internet access?

Yes. You would install as per normal, and when you install you would follow the offline licensing process. This process does require that you can get to a computer that has Internet access, but it doesn’t need to be the computer that you will license the game on.

What is a license?

A license is what allows you to run the game on your computer. The game will not run on a computer that doesn’t have a valid eLicense.

How many licenses will the game ship with?

TEW will ship with 1 license.

So does that mean I can only have the game licensed on one computer at a time?

Yes.

Can I share an order ID with a friend?

No, this would be in violation of the license agreement which is accepted by your installation and running of the game.

If I bought a new computer, would I have to buy the game again?

No. Simply unlicense the game on your old computer, and install and license the game on the new one.

I have to format my hard drive, how can I make sure I don’t have to buy TEW again?

Simply unlicense the game before formatting and then re-license it when you are back up and running.

What if my hard drive crashes or I have to format before I can unlicense the game?

Contact .400 Software Studios support: support @ 400softwarestudios.com

What if I need other technical support?

Visit the TEW forums at: http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard...php?act=SC&c=67

or contact .400 Software Studios support: support @ 400softwarestudios.com

Justin-Credible
March 26th, 2004, 12:18 PM
35 to 40 dollars. Thats more than most computer games. I think a more reasonable price would be 10 dollars. Now after reading that whose going to buy it.

Curly Toe
March 26th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Looks like it'll be difficult to get copies on two computers then.

That's pretty shit if you want to play it on a desktop and a laptop.

RockOverBoston
March 26th, 2004, 2:21 PM
35 to 40 dollars. Thats more than most computer games.

No, really, it's not. Not unless you're buying used or dated games.

I think a more reasonable price would be 10 dollars.

Then you're a cheap bastard. Sorry, there's really no polite way to put it. There's nothing reasonable at all about 10 dollars. The guy would turn absolutely zero profit -- yet again. In fact, with the backing of .400, it's safe to say they'd lose their collective shirts.

Now after reading that whose going to buy it.

How about the many people who thoroughly enjoyed the EWR series and expect this game to be far superior -- who aren't cheap bastards.

Let's use your absolutely ridiculous "reasonable price" of 10 dollars and look at it this way.

I'm assuming you DLed at least 2 versions of EWR. Certainly 10 bucks is reasonable for each of those, right?

There's nothing unreasonable at all about a man who has given you several video games for free charging slightly less than nearly all other brand new computer games cost.

Justin-Credible
March 26th, 2004, 6:48 PM
I'll just sick to EWR, it's the same concept. I'm just saying 35 to 40 dollars is a little to much to ask for a video game like this.

Nighthawk
March 26th, 2004, 8:24 PM
I agree that it is pricey Justin, only in the sense that it's not (well, at least to my knowledge) a world-class designing team or anything like that which would merit $40 for other games. For example, The Sims is produced by a company (EA) that has proven 'worthy' by making games that set or exceed the standards, and they've been doing it for years now. The producing team of TEW is relatively unknown (either that or I've been living in a cave), which doesn't discount them from the possibility that their game will exceed EA's possibilities, but makes it highly unlikely.

I think, though, that forty dollars is fair to pay for the entire series, though. If I'm going to buy this game, I'd like to think that I'm paying about $30 for this game and $2.50 for the other 4 (I think, it might have been 3) that I've downloaded. That price breakdown sounds more reasonable.

S.H. Styles
March 27th, 2004, 9:40 PM
:\

I know that $40 is too much to spend on TEW, but if there isn't a way to hack the game and to get it free, I'm definately buying it. The game is fucking awesome. Not only do storylines have more clear cut options, but its 10x better than EWR. You can have a 1-1 storyline, or one to as many as 6 people. Then there is a meter which progresses it, for example it will say "Kane costs Booker the match- 75% effectiveness- RAW april 1, 2004."

Its fucking awesome. Can't wait.

TRO
March 27th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Yeah, .400 knows people will overpay for this game and they're taking advantage of it... But I'll still buy it. The official release date will be posted either today or tomorrow, so it should be out soon. I'm kinda pissed that it costs that much, since Baseball Mogul 2K5 is coming out on April 12th, and now I dont know if I can afford both...

The Brothers Grimm
March 28th, 2004, 9:02 AM
I think 35 is a tad much for a game that isn't done by a professional company that has produced mainstream games in the past. 20 to 25 sounds more right to me, but I'll probably get it anyway. I'm just pissed I can't even put the game on two computers that I both fucking own. What a dumb idea, I'm sure there was something else that could have been done to prevent piracy.

The_Mike
March 28th, 2004, 9:15 AM
To be fair most piracy prevention methods require tangible material to work. Such as anti-copy protection on CDs, or special passcodes and those 'verb wheels' you used to get with adventure games. Unfortunately, that would require either everyone to get it on CD or to send people the codes and stuff that they could easily upload for others to use. Maybe they could've found another way. I don't know. I don't mind much myself, since only one of my machines would've been capable of playing it anyway, but still I can sympathise with those who wanted to use it on two machines.

I wonder if you can install it more than once on the same machine. I like to have two versions going on with EWR, a 'fantasy' world and the regular world.

Anyway, is $35 really that much? We in the UK usually pay 40-50 pounds sterling for a game, which is about 70 or 80 bucks. Are games really much cheaper in the US? I'm sick of being ripped off in the UK. $35 is quite a good price for us.

Dave
March 28th, 2004, 10:05 AM
You pay £50 for a game?

Why? Where?

PC Games usually cost about £30/£35 on release - and that's if you get it form somewhere like Game, going to an independent retailer'd probably knock off another £5 or so. Admittedly PS2 games and such cost more, but £50 for a game :eyebrow:

Lawson
March 28th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Most N64 games came out with a £50 price tag. Bought a couple at that price back in the day.

I'll certainly be buying TEW. I don't think the price is unreasonable given the amount of time I've spent playing EWR. I expect I'll use TEW just as much if not more. But saying that it is not at the top of my list. I won't be trying to get it as soon as possible, I'll wait until I will have the time to play it properly.

The Brothers Grimm
March 28th, 2004, 11:51 AM
The most N64 games cost here was $60. You can usually get new releases of 'real' games here for 40 or 50 bucks.

Crazy_Vasey
March 28th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Wasn't it Turok that had an absolutely obscene price tag, something like £70? Wasn't even a good game!

Melv
March 28th, 2004, 12:00 PM
That's probably because they gave the demo or whatever to nearly all the magazines, so it got something stupid like 98% rating.

I never liked that kind of game anyway.

Friday
March 31st, 2004, 5:08 AM
You can download TEW at http://66.193.175.87/redist/

You can play for 24 hours before you have to purchase it.

Melv
March 31st, 2004, 9:06 AM
http://66.193.175.87/redist/TEWSetup.exe

Direct Link to the file for anyone that's too dumb to find it from Friday's link.

Also, 23.5mb?

:nono:

HHHnFoley_Rulez
March 31st, 2004, 9:09 AM
Here goes 5 mins of my time..

thats 4.5 downloadin
.5 realising it sucks ;)

*OLÉ*

Melv
March 31st, 2004, 9:20 AM
Friday, have you tried it yet?

If so, how decent is it? And are all the features enabled for the 'demo'?

Donde
March 31st, 2004, 10:17 AM
It's downloading very slow and I have a cable modem. I guess alot of people are downloading it at once.

Melv
March 31st, 2004, 10:20 AM
FUCK SHIT ARSE COCK!!!!!!111

44% through a 23mb download on a fucking 56k modem, and the fucker crashes.

:rant:

Hlebsfall
March 31st, 2004, 10:21 AM
66% done going about 11.6kb a second on broadband. Taken about 15 mins. Ten remaining.

.invurzion.
March 31st, 2004, 10:25 AM
Well - if it's decent - I'll get it. If not - I'll probably still get it cause I'm a dumbass...

N64 cheater
March 31st, 2004, 10:35 AM
Melv; yep, all the features are fully enabled for the one day trial.

I'm just doing a quick bit of tweaking in the editor, so I have a few workers I'm familiar with. :yes:

Also, if it's painfully slow, you may want to try the mirror links which are here:

http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard/upload/index.php?showtopic=52249

HHHnFoley_Rulez
March 31st, 2004, 10:40 AM
Man - i dont like it :(

The music is annoying (though you can probably turn it off - speakers ;))

The buttons etc look terrible...

The game is over-done and very fiddly and pedantic...

...Dissapointed i am :(

There are some nice features in, but overall - for me, a let down :(

2/5 :cry:

Hlebsfall
March 31st, 2004, 10:47 AM
The music on this game is enough to make you drive rusty nails into your ears.

Friday
March 31st, 2004, 10:51 AM
I think the game looks like a good improvement on EWR. You can tell that he spent more time on TEW. When there is a real wrestlers update, the game should be class.

Hlebsfall
March 31st, 2004, 10:59 AM
Are the wrestlers in this game completley made up, or actually a proper wrestler with a changed name?

Friday
March 31st, 2004, 11:04 AM
Completely made up. He didn't base the wrestlers on anyone.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
March 31st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Since it has a mag with the description

"A UK 'lad mag' aimed at extreme and minority sports, such as goat hurling and hand grenade basketball."

AND multiplayer - i'll move it up to 2.55/5 :eek:

best i can do, considering its £20 :dead:

Hlebsfall
March 31st, 2004, 11:19 AM
To be honest, you need the proper wrestlers to be able to play this game, I have given up on it already.

Melv
March 31st, 2004, 11:21 AM
So basically Friday's the only one that likes it?

Friday
March 31st, 2004, 11:24 AM
To be honest, you need the proper wrestlers to be able to play this game, I have given up on it already.

Yeah, I am going to wait to buy it until the real wrestlers update is out.

N64 cheater
March 31st, 2004, 11:24 AM
I'm gonna have a proper look at it tonight...

...I've edited in my own promotion, a few of the guys from work and we'll see how it goes...

The visual element of the game is a lot better, though.

Donde
March 31st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Damn this game really, really sucks. This coming frm an EWR fan. Maybe when the real wrestlers patch is available, it will be good, but I didn't know any of my wrestlers well enough to be able to even put on a watchable show.

So far, it gets a huge :no:.

The Great Dave
March 31st, 2004, 12:06 PM
I'll wait for the patch before judging. But there is no way in hell I'm ever going to pay for it.

The Brothers Grimm
March 31st, 2004, 4:10 PM
There's a BETA patch out now. I've downloaded, but not played so far. DSL kicks slow loading times' asses.

JASONX
March 31st, 2004, 7:40 PM
Dude, major dissapointment...wouldn't spend a dime on it...sorry mates it wasnt what I was waiting for. I think i will stick to editing and playing EWR4.2!!! it rocks this games socks off.

Hey here is a review TEW...

The good- Control in your booking is nicer because your show has to reach the time limit.

The bad- not a minute over or under...so if you have one minute to spare you better play a video

The ugly- This whole game.

Friday
March 31st, 2004, 7:42 PM
The bad- not a minute over or under...so if you have one minute to spare you better play a video

You can edit segments though. So you could easily just add a minute to a match to bring it up to time.

The Brothers Grimm
March 31st, 2004, 9:03 PM
Hugely dissapointed so far, it's not as good as EWR was for free.

Nighthawk
March 31st, 2004, 11:09 PM
Downloaded the demo and playing it now.

It's a massive step up from the other games, but a disappointment. :\ I'd like to spend the money to get this game, but I'm not overly desiring to.

Justin-Credible
March 31st, 2004, 11:24 PM
I will wait a few months, maybe they'll be a free version by then. If not then I will wait until the game is 10 dollars.

TRO
April 1st, 2004, 3:37 AM
Yeah, I hope the price goes down and the RaveX updates get better... It's just no fun without the real wrestlers...

Melv
April 1st, 2004, 7:36 AM
Anyone else think they tried too hard on this one?

There's too many 'sections' and it's way too difficult to find your way around.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 1st, 2004, 8:50 AM
Hmm, kinda disappointed. When I first saw the screenshots, they showed a worker with a Poser-created picture. They never said it was a generic photo that everyone has, or no photo at all - that annoyed me. It's much harder to identify your workers without them.

Anyway, I'm not going to shit on this game yet. It's incredibly complex, so I'll just have to give it more time. It seems you have to click through a thousand sub-categories just to blow your nose.

Oh, and my first ever card got 19%. Then I used the terrible "real wrestler" patch, and found that Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero weren't "ready" to fill up 90 minutes with an Iron Man match. :mad:

Anyway, I'll buy it, it's hardly expensive, and I know I'll get into it sooner or later.

msmsammo
April 1st, 2004, 6:45 PM
I got 50 something percent on my first card! :yes: I rock!

Tommy Cornell vs Sam Strong - cant go wrong there!

The Great Dave
April 1st, 2004, 8:29 PM
There is a new patch made by some dude, say hello to it here (http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard/upload/index.php?showtopic=52655)

Using that, my enjoyment did go up a lot, but now my trial has expired :(

Nighthawk
April 1st, 2004, 10:00 PM
This game officially blows.

I doubt it's Adam's fault. I'm going to be unknowingful and blame .400 Studios. I tried to get into it, but by making the screens ridiculously complicated, the game is officially screwed and there's no way I'm spending money on it.

I tried so many times to start a show just to see what booking was like, but I couldn't do that because I could never get enough workers to stay on my roster. When I finally got 8, it still wouldn't let me because none of them were active (according to the 'talk' section, and most of them were decentish workers). I have no idea on how to activate my roster and I really don't care anymore.

:cry:

The Great Dave
April 1st, 2004, 10:42 PM
Quick little question

I'm playing around with that order form thing, specifically the "install license" bit. Basically, if I bought the game, would I be able to give the key I get to a friend to use? I notice there is a "get off-line license" option, if done that way they wouldn't be able to tell I've used the same Order ID twice. Right?

I don't know if I've done a good job of explaining it, but typed words will be appreciated.

:D

TRO
April 1st, 2004, 10:56 PM
I got 50 something percent on my first card! :yes: I rock!

Tommy Cornell vs Sam Strong - cant go wrong there!

That's the same major feud I used! Except I got more like 65%... ;)

Dave, they've apparently got a ton of measures in place to prevent people from doing what you were talking about. There was some thread on the 400 board about it, and the game saves your ID or something so it can't be downloaded twice.... So some people were annoyed that you cant have it on a PC and a laptop at the same time...

Curly Toe
April 2nd, 2004, 4:48 AM
I downloaded it last night but I couldn't even find my roster.

Can anyone tell me how to find everything?

The Great Dave
April 2nd, 2004, 11:34 AM
That's the same major feud I used! Except I got more like 65%... ;)

Dave, they've apparently got a ton of measures in place to prevent people from doing what you were talking about. There was some thread on the 400 board about it, and the game saves your ID or something so it can't be downloaded twice.... So some people were annoyed that you cant have it on a PC and a laptop at the same time...

Ugh. That's annoying. I really wasn't impressed with it when I played it, but I didn't have enough time with the WWE roster to truely judge it. But I'm not paying £20 for a game that may well suck.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 2nd, 2004, 4:06 PM
Well I found a better WWE patch (possibly the one mentioned earlier), and with a little bit of tweaking here and there, I've managed to really get into it.

Oh, and it's a fucking AWESOME game. I'm still having a few problems trying to work my way around, but just booking the shows is pretty damn cool. The fantasy roster sucked so much, it's a shame RaveX didn't have their patch out on time - they probably cost Adam a lot of potential buys. It seems a lot of people have been put off the game because there was no WWE patch available before the trial ran out. It's a damn shame people are going to miss out.

Needless to say, I bought the game. The easiest thing I've ever bought online. No hassle at all. And no regrets either. :yes:

But if anyone could tell me how to set up/access my developments camp, that would be swell.

TRO
April 2nd, 2004, 5:00 PM
I was wondering that too while playing the demo. When you switch to "structure" in the Your Promotion section, it shows Development and Training camps, but doesnt let you do anything with them. But I think one of the things fixed in the first patch had to do with negotiating with another fed to become a minor league fed...

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 5:37 PM
Well I found a better WWE patch (possibly the one mentioned earlier), and with a little bit of tweaking here and there, I've managed to really get into it.

Oh, and it's a fucking AWESOME game. I'm still having a few problems trying to work my way around, but just booking the shows is pretty damn cool. The fantasy roster sucked so much, it's a shame RaveX didn't have their patch out on time - they probably cost Adam a lot of potential buys. It seems a lot of people have been put off the game because there was no WWE patch available before the trial ran out. It's a damn shame people are going to miss out.

Needless to say, I bought the game. The easiest thing I've ever bought online. No hassle at all. And no regrets either. :yes:

But if anyone could tell me how to set up/access my developments camp, that would be swell.

You're from the UK, yes?

How easy was it paying for the game in dollars?

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 2nd, 2004, 5:44 PM
I just entered the debit card code, and that was that. It's all done automatically.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 5:47 PM
How much did it cost? I might go buy it now...

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 2nd, 2004, 5:51 PM
I dunno, look up the exchange rate. I can only guess it was £20, give or take a couple of pounds.

J.C
April 2nd, 2004, 6:01 PM
I keep getting errors "out of memory" and that really put me off because i don't want to pay for it then i can't play it.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 6:02 PM
I just checked, and for anyone who's interested, it's 19.1024 GBP.

So about 19 quid.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 6:05 PM
I keep getting errors "out of memory" and that really put me off because i don't want to pay for it then i can't play it.
I got them too, but once I restarted my computer, it was fine.

Last question, RaBiD - what did you put in as your 'state'? It's only got the U.S., and you have to put something in. Does it really matter what you put there?

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 2nd, 2004, 6:14 PM
I think I left it blank, or whatever the default state was. As long as you fill in the asterisk stuff (you could just make this stuff up, they don't care) and your card number, it'll be fine.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 6:16 PM
The state is one of the required things, and it doesn't accept anything. I'll just choose one and go for it.

Now they better take Solo as a part of Visa...

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 6:17 PM
:( - looks like I'll be asking for a shot of my mum's card and give her the cash then. They don't take Solo.

Donde
April 2nd, 2004, 6:27 PM
Fucking great. With assistance from the editor, I have made WWE the only promotion. But for some fucking reason, there are no promotions available to me to start the game with, and the only user name is "You". In other words, I am trying to play as WWE, which is in my data file, but it will not let me. Any help, because I did pay for this stupid game, yet I can't play it.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 6:30 PM
I've tried for the past 10 minutes to buy this, using 2 different cards. Every time, though, I get this stupid credit card database error.

So fuck it, I'm not buying it.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 6:38 PM
Oh, and see if about 6 different things come up on my mum's credit card bill?

I'll be sueing.

The_Mike
April 2nd, 2004, 6:52 PM
I really wish people would learn to read the documentation or at least take 30 seconds to look at the tech support forum.

Melv
April 2nd, 2004, 7:01 PM
I went to that elicense website, the one that run the thing, to look and see if I could fix the error. The error I got (20) wasn't even listed there.

I'm not too trusting of ordering it online if it's as shoddy as this sometimes.

Donde
April 3rd, 2004, 12:57 AM
Fucking great. With assistance from the editor, I have made WWE the only promotion. But for some fucking reason, there are no promotions available to me to start the game with, and the only user name is "You". In other words, I am trying to play as WWE, which is in my data file, but it will not let me. Any help, because I did pay for this stupid game, yet I can't play it.

Not trying to be irritating guys, but I paid 35 bucks for this game and if anyone could attempt to help me it would be much appreciated. The wierd thing is, when I go into editor and make a new promotion, I can play as it, but never my made up WWE. Fucking wierd. :confused:

TRO
April 3rd, 2004, 1:01 AM
Sorry, bro... I have no clue... It did that to me too when I was playing the demo... My only advice is to keep downloading the patches when they come out... Maybe someone at the .400 Software message boards can help you..

msmsammo
April 3rd, 2004, 9:25 AM
fuck sakes, my old lady wont let me use her credit card! She thinks its too risky, and people say this and that! Is there any other way of getting it? Like a bank order? I live in Australia so it is gonna cost me like $70? I aint getting my money exchanged, would take for ever to get from here to america! Also dont have no cheques! So where does this leave me? Fucked I guess, any ideas

Donde
April 3rd, 2004, 10:12 AM
Rabid, any idea about my inquiry?

Lawson
April 6th, 2004, 8:36 AM
This game has problems.

I like it but there are a lot of niggling little things that can annoy. They're getting fixed (its onto its 4th patch already, bit like CM4 but quicker and without the term "enhancement pack" added to it) but unfortunately I suspect to fully enjoy a completely-patched game a new game will have to be started. So for the time being we're left with a time-absorbing game which will likely have to be restarted :(

Donde
April 16th, 2004, 1:03 PM
Just wondering if anyone else noticed this:

Turns in this game don't work. I had Edge set for a heel turn, and had him attack and assault Chris Jericho in a tag match. As the means of victory, I actually selected "turn". But when I checked my roster out after the event, the fucker was still a face, awaiting a turn. This happened to me with Rhyno, as well. So I had to fuck around with the editor to make them turn, even though I clearly selected it in the game.

Glitch, or is there something I can do to correct it?

TRO
April 16th, 2004, 3:03 PM
I thought you could have failed turns if the crowd didn't like it or the angle wasn't good enough... But I haven't played since that first day I had the demo, so :dunno:...

Lawson
April 16th, 2004, 3:09 PM
When the segment featuring the turn comes around there should be an option on the right of screen, "Deal With Turns" (or something similar), you go into that where you can confirm the turn.

TRO
April 16th, 2004, 3:44 PM
Oh, right... Yeah, it's in the results of your show...

WWF Melbourne
April 19th, 2004, 2:45 AM
I live is Australian too and $70 for a game is way too much. Is there a demo version avaiable on the net?

DJAOAS
April 19th, 2004, 8:01 AM
I'll have to wait till i get piad to buy this. but the demo was awesome. I don't mind playing in the fictional world and hour spend on the editor is all you'll need.

Plus to the people who were moaning about low ratings, what would be the point if you were gonna get matches rated at 90 straight away? It's not a challenge and you'll be bored in days. Have you tried looking at where your event is being held. then looking at the number of fans for different kinds of wrestling. and then changing your style to suit (in the portrayed as menu in the your promotion screen, i think)

Plus the game doesn't automatically select to run shows in your territory or country. So you could have workers that are mega over in the states and unknown in the orient. And when you put these guys in the main-event over japanese workers on a japanese show it ain't good. also, if your workers can only speak english and you send them out to do an interview in japan or mexico, no-one understands what they're saying, same with the japanese and mexican guys in the states. plus, if you don't have enough staff (or skilled enough staff) no-one can hear anything through the PA anyway.

This game is what EWR wasn't. tough. why? because it's realistic. very realistic (yes, i realise it's set in a fantasy world.) you have to have everything covered and i think that's great. There's a handbook for you to read on the front page of the game. It's just stupid to complain about the game when the info's right there.

Donde
April 19th, 2004, 8:11 AM
How do you create a developmental fed? I've tried to make OVW, but have no clue how.

J.C
April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 PM
I went to that elicense website, the one that run the thing, to look and see if I could fix the error. The error I got (20) wasn't even listed there.

I'm not too trusting of ordering it online if it's as shoddy as this sometimes.

I don't know if you have it now or not, but i am pretty sure i had this error and i found out i was putting UK in stead of United Kingdom. Don't know if this will help or not

Rex
April 23rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
Can someone tell me where you download WWE wrestlers before I do my trial?

J.C
April 23rd, 2004, 2:32 PM
http://www.400softwarestudios.com/invboard/upload/index.php?showforum=70

You can get it there and you can also download the latest patch

The Mackem
April 28th, 2004, 3:56 PM
I've got it but haven't played on it much, I deleted all the original data and installed the first rave x patch. Just haven't got the time.

Glad I didn't pay for it :cool:

Assface
April 30th, 2004, 5:59 PM
Howd u get it...I been looking for a free version for days

S.H. Styles
April 30th, 2004, 6:02 PM
Howd u get it...I been looking for a free version for days

Its not free, you have to pay $34.95

Justin-Credible
May 1st, 2004, 11:19 AM
Has anyone been sucsessful on cracking this game yet?

Assface
May 2nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
Dont think so..as I cant find anything!

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
May 2nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
Someone thought they'd cracked the game, then ended up messing everyone's computer up. So by all means, download it.

Or shut the fuck up, and pay for the damn thing. You know, whatever's more convenient.

Assface
May 2nd, 2004, 3:58 PM
Im only planning on stealing it until the end of June. When I wont have to worry about money. Then Ill be happy.

jello_bob
May 11th, 2004, 1:41 PM
good luck finding it... i've looked for the past 3 days. NO LUCK

Justin-Credible
May 25th, 2004, 8:17 PM
Anybody find this game cracked yet?

The Great Dave
May 25th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I had a version of the game cracked, but it was only version 1. They're on version 1.19 or some shit now, and version 1 really isn't worth playing. PM me if you need more.

Donde
May 25th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Playing the game illegally is pathetic.

The Great Dave
May 26th, 2004, 8:37 AM
If the game was actually any good I may agree with you.

Donde
May 26th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Either way, considering there were people that actually paid, it sickens me for people to try to play it illegally.

If it's not any good, then why go through the trouble and risk of getting a cracked version? Shit, Adam did give you plenty of free games, didn't he?

The Great Dave
May 26th, 2004, 2:15 PM
I got the cracked version because 1 day isn't enough to judge a game like TEW. Besides, I'm sure you've downloaded something in your lifetime that other people have payed for.

Donde
May 26th, 2004, 5:10 PM
Not 30+ dollars for a product of which the developer has given me so many great, free games. You refuse to support someone who has entertained you so many times for free, and for this, you are despicable.

Crazy_Vasey
May 26th, 2004, 6:07 PM
There will be no discussion of how and where to obtain cracked versions of this game on this forum. If you want the game, you can damn well buy it.

Justin-Credible
May 26th, 2004, 6:24 PM
Thats stupid. Why pay 30+ plus dollars when you could play for free. Only people that dont like that there is a cracked version are the whiney people who were stupid enough to actually have bought this game.

Donde
May 26th, 2004, 6:28 PM
Read what this forum's mod just said, bright one.

Crazy_Vasey
May 26th, 2004, 7:22 PM
Thats stupid. Why pay 30+ plus dollars when you could play for free. Only people that dont like that there is a cracked version are the whiney people who were stupid enough to actually have bought this game.

I don't even have the vaguest interest in this game. I haven't played a version of EW in years. Yet I still find this position of yours disgusting. If everyone took this attitude, we'd only have tetris and space invader clones to play, because no-one would be able to make any money out of computer games. Do you realise how innately self-destructive this attitude of yours is?

Donde, to be fair, I only said how and where to get it. He didn't actually say anything on those points.

The Great Dave
May 26th, 2004, 8:40 PM
Not 30+ dollars for a product of which the developer has given me so many great, free games. You refuse to support someone who has entertained you so many times for free, and for this, you are despicable.

So playing the game for one day because 400 studios allow it is fine, but playing it for longer by using a crack makes me despicable? If I liked the game, I would have bought it, what's the difference between that mentality and the one 400 Studios have of letting you play a demo of it first? I've played about 3-4 days worth of it with this crack, before deciding it was shit.

Donde
May 26th, 2004, 8:58 PM
You are completely missing the point.

TRO
May 28th, 2004, 9:27 PM
You two should hook up...

S.H. Styles
May 28th, 2004, 9:28 PM
:lol:

What version are they up to now? Any changes?

TRO
May 28th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Do they have more angles yet?

Nighthawk
May 28th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I agree. People that play the game illegally should be ashamed. If it's garbage, then just don't play it, it's simple.

And btw, you are a fine stud of a man.

Hahaha. :)

Errrr... yeah, I'm not really a big fan of the game. The demo blew.

Rob-Van-Dom
May 29th, 2004, 2:03 PM
So playing the game for one day because 400 studios allow it is fine, but playing it for longer by using a crack makes me despicable? If I liked the game, I would have bought it, what's the difference between that mentality and the one 400 Studios have of letting you play a demo of it first? I've played about 3-4 days worth of it with this crack, before deciding it was shit.

Point is your ripping off Adam Ryland not some faceless business.

Justin-Credible
May 29th, 2004, 2:44 PM
The point is that Adam is charging to much for this b-rate game.

Crazy_Vasey
May 29th, 2004, 3:12 PM
If you feel it's overpriced, then do the same thing you do when you see something you'd like to have in a shop but feel it's too expensive: do without.

The Great Dave
May 29th, 2004, 6:29 PM
I agree. People that play the game illegally should be ashamed. If it's garbage, then just don't play it, it's simple.

And btw, you are a fine stud of a man.

:)

Well, I'm not feeling especially ashamed. Mainly because I've barely actually played it, and partly because I would never have bought it anyway, so I don't feel like I'm ripping him off. You don't need to tell me my logic is fucking stupid, cos I know it. But that's how I'm seeing it.

Point is your ripping off Adam Ryland not some faceless business.

Ryland is an employee at a "faceless business". I doubt he's payed on commission anyways

Assface
July 18th, 2004, 3:48 PM
Any cracks found yet...I would need it...

Tha Kyd
January 2nd, 2005, 8:09 PM
Anyone know where I could buy the game?

Justin-Credible
January 2nd, 2005, 8:20 PM
Dont buy it just download a cracked version of the game.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
January 2nd, 2005, 8:50 PM
Why take a woman out for dinner when you can slam her head between the car door and fuck her on the backseat?

TEW is avaliable here:

http://www.400softwarestudios.com/tew/tew_overview.php

But you might as well wait for TEW 2005.

Jobber to the stars
January 2nd, 2005, 8:56 PM
Oh My God, Rabid Tangerine is alive!

*MARKS OUT*

I'd heard that you were beaten, mugged and killed in some shithole in England or something.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
January 2nd, 2005, 8:58 PM
I wasn't aware I'd been missing, Mr. I'm Too Good For The Wrestling Forums.

Jobber to the stars
January 2nd, 2005, 9:04 PM
Everyone with half a brain is too good for the wrestling forums these days. Average Joe told me that you'd abandoned them as well.

Anyway, Total Extreme warfare, huh? That's crazy. Warfare that is totally extreme; what will they think of next?

The_Mike
January 2nd, 2005, 11:09 PM
Apparently it's Total Extreme Wrestling now. What's with that?

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
January 3rd, 2005, 9:40 AM
"Warfare" was too misleading, I guess.

The_Mike
January 3rd, 2005, 7:37 PM
Fair enough. It does sound like a RTS game or something.

Mike Skillz
January 4th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Dont buy it just download a cracked version of the game.

fine, so tell me where from!

Assface
January 15th, 2005, 4:56 PM
Yes...Tell

whateverandeveramen
January 18th, 2005, 3:02 PM
I haven't played this for years, is the paid version better then the old non paid version and worth spending out on? I want something to play to waste bit of time.

I heard paid version doesn't have real wrestler names, I take it their is an unofficial update you can download that will correct this?

Cheers

whateverandeveramen
January 18th, 2005, 3:52 PM
Is the free one still available for download anywhere?

The_Mike
January 18th, 2005, 6:45 PM
I haven't played it enough to say if it's any better than the previous installments (which I played all intensively) but you can get a demo to give it a whirl. Fully functional, but you can only do one month of progression.

Yes, there are freeware updates with real stats and names available from third-party sources.

Don't know where the older versions would be available, but searching Google for Extreme Warfare Revenge will probably turn up something.

Tha Kyd
February 19th, 2005, 11:45 AM
could someone help me out? I downnload TEW but every time I do it asks for a registration code that I don't know of. Since the computer I play it on is a PC without internet access, I have no idea what to do, or what access code to use.

penguinman
February 19th, 2005, 1:14 PM
could someone help me out? I downnload TEW but every time I do it asks for a registration code that I don't know of. Since the computer I play it on is a PC without internet access, I have no idea what to do, or what access code to use.

from what i know about this code you can't use the same code twice, so if you downloaded it illegaly you're assed out...

does anyone know where i can get a cracked version of this game?

The_Mike
February 19th, 2005, 3:06 PM

You need internet access to register. Not "to play", but to register, which is a bit of a cheek really but there you go.

What you can do though is download and register the game on a PC with internet access, then migrate the license to another machine. I don't know the details though, but the official site should have something up about that, probably in their FAQs.

Can you use 'real' data in the demos? And I'd like to find a crack too, until I get a card the picky gits actually accept.

penguinman
February 21st, 2005, 2:43 PM
Does anyone know if there are any new RaveX updates for EWR? If there aren't any can someone tell me where I can get the most recent update?

Tha Kyd
February 21st, 2005, 4:54 PM
extreme-warfare.com

Tha Kyd
April 27th, 2005, 7:12 PM
Is TEW able to be played online?

Beer-Belly
April 27th, 2005, 10:00 PM
So... is there a way to get around that "licensing" code malarky?

Tha Kyd
April 28th, 2005, 3:05 AM
I don't think so. I ended up just buying the game.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 28th, 2005, 4:05 AM
I'll give away my licence once I have TEW '05. Save you plebs trying to crack the damn thing.

J.C
April 28th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Any idea when it is out?

Just got back into TEW again

Brian M.
April 28th, 2005, 4:32 PM
I'll give away my licence once I have TEW '05. Save you plebs trying to crack the damn thing.

I thought you could only use the liscence once?
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZER (http://digitalvaporizers.info)

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
April 28th, 2005, 4:41 PM
You can unlicence a machine. After that, you can do with it as you wish.

Mike Skillz
April 28th, 2005, 5:08 PM
You can unlicence a machine. After that, you can do with it as you wish.

Thanx,

Tha Kyd
April 28th, 2005, 5:16 PM
my liscence code is VT-JJB2B9BSYQT5

Beer-Belly
April 28th, 2005, 5:19 PM
my liscence code is VT-JJB2B9BSYQT5
Didn't work. :\

Tha Kyd
April 28th, 2005, 5:41 PM
didn't?

Beer-Belly
April 28th, 2005, 5:47 PM
Not for me.

Brian M.
April 29th, 2005, 3:29 PM
Where would you go to DL it for free, so you can use someone's liscence code?
________
teen girl Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/teen-girls/)

Brian M.
April 29th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Alright, so I DL the free demo, then they ask me for a liscence code...and I put one in and see what happens?
________
Motorcycle tires (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

BlownHeadGasket
May 20th, 2005, 4:33 PM
extreme-warfare.com

I'm interested in the new game - any non german sites with info?

Tha Kyd
May 20th, 2005, 5:12 PM
it's easy to navigate there, you click download then you look for EWR 4.2 then you download RAVEXEWR 34 I believe (I have 36 but from another site) download the pics, and if you want you could download scenarios

Sparky
June 28th, 2005, 6:30 PM
Hey, where can I go to get TEW for free? Or at least see where I can buy it.

Tha Kyd
August 8th, 2005, 7:07 PM
I have finally found a crack for TEW! There is a god out there!

http://board.hiwf.com/printthread.php?t=1371&page=1&pp=10

Stringer Bell
August 9th, 2005, 1:20 AM
Nice, where can I download the version that works with?

penguinman
August 9th, 2005, 8:49 AM

You are a god amongst men for finding this. :bowdown:

The_Mike
August 9th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Any help? I can't seem to get it to work, I already used a trial (over a year ago) and now I can't register another one as the instructions say. Running normal or loader.bat only gets me to the purchasing screen that says the trial has expired.

I did try to buy the game legitimately, but their server kept screwing up as I tried to register and their response was a shrug of the shoulders and a "it's probably your fault" attitude.

Tha Kyd
August 9th, 2005, 5:38 PM
Nice, where can I download the version that works with?

It's on the site, just scroll down and you'll find out everything you will need to know!

DeathInc
August 10th, 2005, 1:02 AM

Yeah ...a guy from Holland, Fahr cracked it. He was part of an efed that I was in.

Hlebsfall
August 10th, 2005, 1:05 PM
Could someone run us through how to use this crack, because i cant seem to get it to work. I put the files in the game directory, and all I get is an error message when I try to run the game. And when I take the files out and go into the game, I can't even seem to be able to find the registration form which it says you need to fill out.

Illusion
August 10th, 2005, 2:02 PM
Same thing for me:(

Hlebsfall
August 10th, 2005, 2:06 PM
I think what you need to do is download an original version of the game, rather than the 1.3.4 version currently on the site. I'm just about to try it now.

The_Mike
August 10th, 2005, 3:07 PM
That may be the problem, I've found other sites with the same crack under the heading TEW v 1.1.4

Still, I've no idea where to get an original version of the game, and my problem is it keeps telling me my license has expired. There's no "Begin Trial" button and no registration form to fill out, so I can't really follow the instructions. All I can do is click License or Purchase or Exit.

Brian M.
August 10th, 2005, 5:40 PM
Yeah, every crack on the 'net for this game seems to be for the original version, which is nowhere to be found.
________
PREGNANT MILF (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/919/milf/videos/1)

Fanny Batter
August 27th, 2005, 6:34 AM
Bought this last month. Way better than EWR. I'm WWE at the moment, in June 2006 (started in August 2005). Next PPV is ECW One Night Stand, which is 6 days away. I forgot to contact Sandman, Sabu and the like (I can't even have Dreamer or Raven, as they're on written TNA contracts). However, I've got some good talent on my main roster that would put on good matches, so that's fine. I've got Styles and Gertner, so commentary is fine. I'll have a report after it's been booked.

J.C
August 28th, 2005, 7:02 AM
Should have waited a month or two, the TEW 2005 is out soon.

Fanny Batter
August 28th, 2005, 7:40 AM
Nah. I don't like the look of the new interface.

Fanny Batter
August 31st, 2005, 4:45 PM
My next PPV card. I've hired a piss load of guys since the start of the game in August 2005:

WWE Vengeance (Raw PPV - 9th. July 2006)

World Heavyweight Title match: Christian (c) vs. Colt Cabana w/CM Punk

- The Saints were (heel) tag champs from NYR to Backlash, where they lost to Benoit and Jericho in a MOTYC Ladder match. Punk then decided he wanted a title shot, and used Cabana to assault Christian (beat HHH at Mania after turning face pre-Rumble). Bischoff made a 4-Way #1 Contenders match between Punk, Cabana, Benoit and Jericho on Raw. Cabana pinned Benoit while Punk was brawling with Y2J. The Saints looked to be heading for a split, after Punk "accidently" cost Colt a match to Jericho a week later. However, they've since put their differences aside, with Punk promising to help Cabana win the title in return for a title match at Summerslam. With Punk in Colt's corner, can Christian possibly retain the title?

World Tag-Team Championship match: Benoit and Jericho (c) vs. Monster & Machine

- After winning the tag-titles at Backlash, Benoit and Jericho (faces) put out an open challenge to any tag-team. Abyss and Homocide, both undefeated in singles competion, came out, but the teams were seperated. Eric Bischoff made a #1 Contenders Tag Tournament, with the winners facing the Canadians at Vengeance. Abyss & 'Cide, now Monster and Machine, defeated Eugene & Chad Collyer, Hurricane & Rosey and AMW to win the tournament. Can Benoit and Jericho retain against the undefeated challengers.

WWE IC Title match: Batista (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin

- Batista, now back in the evil Evolution, won a tournament in January to win the vacant IC Title. Since then, he has destroyed everybody in his path. However, in an early June edition of Raw, Shelton defeated Batista in non-title competition. This forced Eric Bischoff to make this match. Batista has promised that Shelton's victory was a fluke. Benjamin has replied not by words, but by winning match after match. Can Shelton Benjamin upset Batista to become IC Champion?

Grudge match: Triple H and Ric Flair vs. Rock and Undertaker

- After failing to recapture the World Title at Backlash, HHH returned to his evil ways, taking out numerous superstars with a sledgehammer. The Rock promised to get revenge for all of the fallen superstars, but was attacked from behind by Flair. The next week, Rock was once again outnumbered, but was saved by Undertaker. Rock and Taker have now formed an unlikely alliance against Evolution. Can they defeat the evil duo at Vengeance?

Referee Discretion match: Edge vs. Matt Hardy

- The violent wars between Edge (heel) and Hardy (face) have waged for months. After a No Contest at Backlash, where Edge and Hardy both used chairs on each other, both men have made it clear that they do not want to pin the other wrestlers shoulders to the mat. So Eric Bischoff announced the first ever "Referee Discretion match" - The only way to win is to punish your opponent so much that the referee is forced to stop the match. The official is under strict orders to remain leniant, so the match will only be stopped when one man is truly incapacitated, be it due to excessive blood loss or a wrestler passing out. Who, if either man, will survive?

Rey Mysterio and Cactus Jack vs. William Regal and Big Show

- After being traded to Raw in mid-May, Rey Mysterio was immediately being hunted down by the unlikely duo of William Regal and Big Show. Show detests Mysterio because "he's a little man in a giant world" and Regal hates him because "Mexican's have no business in my business" Thus, they have teamed up to take Rey out of Raw. Once it looked like Show and Regal had Rey cornered, Cactus Jack (yes, Foley), another draftee, made the save with a 2x4. Thus, this tag match was made. Can Rey prove that he belongs, or will Show and Regal take Rey out before he truly gets started?

20-Man Hardcore Battle Royal for the Hardcore Title: Paticipants below,

- Champion, Muhammed Hassan w/Daivari - heel
- Chris Harris (1/2 of AMW) - face
- James Storm (1/2 of AMW) - face
- Monty Brown - face
- Val Venis (1/2 of The Veterans) - face
- Steven Richards (1/2 of The Veterans) - face
- Michael Shane - heel
- Chad Collyer (1/2 of W.L.T.W.) - face
- Eugene (1/2 of W.L.T.W.) - face
- Hurricane (1/2 of Justice League) - face
- Rosey (1/2 of Justice League) - face
- Chris Masters - heel
- Chase Stevens (1/2 of The Naturals) w/ Trish - heel
- Andy Douglas (1/2 of The Naturals) w/Trish - heel
- X-Pac - face
- Doug Basham - heel
- Simon Dean (1/2 of Fitness Freaks) - heel
- Sonny Siaki (1/2 of Fitness Freaks) - heel
- Rob Conway (1/2 of La Resistance) - heel
- Rene Dupree (1/2 of La Resistance) - heel

- The 7 teams are filler. Hassan won the title on Raw in early June, thanks to Doug Basham (he pinned Monty Brown in a 10-man Battle Royal, after Monty dominated) Brown has chased the itle since, without prevail. Can he finally capture the belt? However, to win he'll have to get past the rookie Chris Masters, undefeated since his return 2 months ago. Can Masters "keep the streak"? Then there's Basham, who is seemingly Hassan's insurance policy. Will his desire for gold overcome that partnership? Or will Hassan somehow escape with the belt?

Post predictions here.

Fanny Batter
August 31st, 2005, 4:47 PM
Look up. Look up, I tell you.

Fanny Batter
September 7th, 2005, 2:01 PM
I've got an April 99 game going at the moment, and am now in May. Most of my wrestlers have pretty bad basics, so I've hired old guys like The Mountie, Jushin Liger, Ultimo Dragon, Bob Backlund and THE WILD SAMOANS~! to job to the lesser guys, to improve their ringwork and overness. I'm looking to put the tag titles on Pete Gas and Rodney by the end of the year, with Joey Abs as the Hardcore Champion.

Jennie Bomb
September 17th, 2005, 2:57 PM
Nah. I don't like the look of the new interface.

The new interface is based on the WreSpi interface, which is far simpler and easier to navigate than the TEW and even EWR interfaces...

Sean
September 17th, 2005, 4:08 PM
Look who it is! :eek:

Fanny Batter
September 29th, 2005, 1:34 PM
The new TEW 2005 demo is out. My opinion is that it will be fucking brilliant with real life data, and a must buy. I cannot get into the Cornellverse, so I'll wait for the updates before I buy it.

JRSlim21
October 2nd, 2005, 11:09 PM
Yea. I downloaded it and it's crazier than before. 2 thumbs up for it.

androd
October 2nd, 2005, 11:16 PM
Where can I get this?

The_Mike
October 3rd, 2005, 1:18 PM
www.greydogsoftware.com

I'm liking it. My only complaint would be that it is pretty unforgiving. I got a B+ for a show with a global promotion, and it claimed that the show hurt my overall popularity. Same deal with the angles, it's far too hard to operate one because of how it sets up 'catalysts' and 'targets'.

androd
October 4th, 2005, 8:05 PM
^^^

It's been the same on my side... :(

The_Mike
October 5th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I've been browsing the message forum at greydogsoftware, and a few people have noted their own difficulty, always to be told "Just be consistent", which I assume means "keep everyone in the same role always" and not "go away". I've tried to create the simplest angles from it though, just to practice, and they mess up the order my guys are in all by themselves. And let's not bother lifting the lid on those crazy "Side 1" vs "Side 2" match dealies.

I've not tried the latest update yet though, and the full version is out tomorrow, so if things are looking smoother I'd definitely get it.

thegoat
October 5th, 2005, 12:46 PM
I seem to remember someone saying a long while ago that when the new one came out the old one would become free... am I imagining that or is it true?

The_Mike
October 5th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I seem to remember someone saying a long while ago that when the new one came out the old one would become free... am I imagining that or is it true?

I see no indication but you can always ask at the forums at greydogsoftware.com.

Wear flame-retardant material, though.

J.C
October 5th, 2005, 3:12 PM
I belive someone said they were willing to give away there own licence to someone on here, not sure who said though.

Ricky
December 21st, 2005, 3:57 AM
I guess this is the place to post shows. Just felt like posting it and put in some extra stuff. I'm still using EWR 4.0.

Ricky
December 21st, 2005, 3:58 AM
January, 7th, 2006- Ring of Honor

Tonight's show is being covered and reviewed by Scott Keith. Our next
show and the rest of our shows will be reported by The Dames of The Smart
Marks. (thesmartmarks.com)

Dark Match
Fast Eddie vs. Davey Andrews
Stiff high kick on Davey by Fast Eddie who has evidently been watching
some old AJPW tapes recently. Stiff high kick on Davey by Fast Eddie who
has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Flying elbow
from Fast Eddie. Fast Eddie hits a rolling kick on Davey. Davey counters
an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Amateur-style takedown from
Davey Andrews, capitalising on that *huge* demand for amateur wrestling
that we see every day. Davey Andrews hits a shaky delayed suplex on Fast
Eddie. Hooks the leg for a two count. Fast Eddie ducks a clothesline
attempt. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the
Steamboat scale for that effort. There's a two count on the pin. Back
heel kick off the second rope, Davey goes down. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999.
Fast Eddie gets taken down out of nowhere. Fast Eddie gets hip tossed by
Davey. Davey drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Fast
Eddie hits a dropkick on Davey Andrews. Fast Eddie sets Davey Andrews up
in the corner. The Fasteddious, forget about it. 1....2...3! This one
gets * rating and likes it.

Your Winner: Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory.

Let the show begin.....
Simon Sez hits as the fans begin to chant for Samoa Joe. "Don't call it a
comeback!" Out comes Samoa Joe to a big pop. He walks down to the ring,
flashes the "Hang Loose" sign, and grabs the mic.

"Anyone."

He drops the mic and looks at the entrance way. Shane Hagadorn jogs down
and enters the ring. The bell rings.

Samoa Joe vs. Shane Hagadorn
Massive backbreaker, Hagadorn got planted. Early reports indicate that
the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be
backhurter. Samoa Joe floors Shane Hagadorn. Kokina Clutch!!! Shane
Hagadorn taps out! Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.

Your Winner: Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory.

Date with the Night blares over the sound system, and out comes Cheech and Cloudy of Lacey's Angels.

The lights dim and Gonna Fly Now hits to a big pop. Out comes Sal Rinauro and Tony Mamaluke, you ROH Tag Champs, draped in their own Italian flags. The bell rings.

ROH Tag Team Championships Match
Sal Rinauro and Tony Mamaluke (c) vs. Cheech and Cloudy of Lacey's Angels
Rinauro hits a stump piledriver on Cloudy. Tag between Cloudy and Cheech.
Rinauro slams Cheech down. Tag to Tony Mamaluke. Lightning kick by
Mamaluke on Cheech. Tag between Cheech and Cloudy. Mamaluke crushes
Cloudy with a running senton. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tony
Mamaluke. Cloudy gets knocked to the ground by Mamaluke. Sicillian
Stretch!!! Cloudy taps out! This one gets * rating and likes it.

Your Winners, and still ROH Tag Champs: Sal Rinauro and Tony Mamaluke

Mamaluke and Rinauro go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Some familiar sounding drums hit the PA system in the beat of Copa Cabana
and out comes "Classic" Colt Cabana, dancing to his music. The crowd is noticably loving it.

The lights turn red and sirens blare through the arena. You Not Ready hits and out walks Homicide w/ Julius Smokes to a pop, but a few boos. The bell rings.

Homicide with Julius Smokes vs. Colt Cabana
Classic hits a dropkick on Homicide. Reverse DDT on Homicide. There's a
two count on the pin. Homicide reverses a hip toss. Classic gets caught
with a belly to belly suplex from Homicide. Big clothesline on Classic.
Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Homicide held
that one for ages. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Rude Awakening on Colt
Cabana by Homicide. Colt Cabana reverses a hip toss. Massive back suplex!
Homicide got snapped in half. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger Driver
nearly crushes the spine of Homicide. Misawa approves i'm sure. Pin, but
Homicide is out just before the three count. Classic uses a basement
dropkick to the knee. Classic drives a forearm into the chest of
Homicide. Homicide powers out of a headlock. Back elbow connects, Classic
staggers backward. Classic gets hit with a Black Tiger-esque splash
mountain out of the corner. The two competitors end up fighting to the
outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but
neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep
brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double
count out! That was good. **** rating.

Your Winner: No Contest

Colt Cabana offers a handshake to Homicide...and he accepts it! No!
Homicide levels Classic with a cheap shot right hand! Homicide spins
Classic around. Homicide hits the Cop Killa! Colt Cabana has been floored
after the match.

*Begin Intermission*

The Rottweilers, sans Low-Ki (NJPW), cut a promo on Samoa Joe. They say
that Joe used to be a badass. A tough motherfucker. Someone no one could
trust. That changes. Joe is now a nice guy. Joe is dancing when his music
hits. He's turned soft. Homicide says that Samoa Joe is next on his way
to the ROH World Heavyweight Title. Julius Smokes ends the interview with
a "YE-YE-YEAH!"

Gary Micheal Cappetta is backstage with Nigel McGuinness. Gary asks him
why he asked for a match against Matt Sydal. Nigel says he would rather
have a match against the more established stars of Generation Next.
Austin Aries. Roderick Strong. Jack Evans. But since they had obligations
he said he would settle for Matt. That match is up next after the
intermission.

*End Intermission*

My 7th Rib hits and out comes Matt Sydal to a small pop.

London Bridge is Falling Down hits and the crowd rises in anticipation of Nigel McGuinness' arrival. "1,2,3 GO!" Nigel, the ROH Pure Champion, hits the ring to a pop, and some boos. He, of course, has his trademark iron and the ROH Pure Title in hand. The bell rings.

ROH Pure Championship
Matt Sydal vs. Nigel McGuinness
Nigel McGuinness strikes Matt. Matt counters a sleeper hold by turning it
into a jaw breaker. Matt hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Matt
Sydal misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Tiger
suplex on McGuinness, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pinfall
attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. McGuinness drops out the
back of a Matt Sydal bodyslam attempt. Flying elbow from Nigel
McGuinness, barely hitting the target. Matt walks into a jaw breaker.
There's a two count on the pin. Nigel McGuinness with an enziguri. Pin,
but Matt is out just before the three count. Matt reverses a Nigel
McGuinness hammerlock. Matt crushes McGuinness with a big legdrop. Cover,
but there's a last second kick-out. McGuinness powers out of a headlock.
Nigel McGuinness moves in for the kill. Guvnor's Crumpet!!! That shook
the ring. 1....2....3!! **1\2 rating for a decent contest.

Your Winner, and still ROH Pure Champion: Nigel McGuinness

Nigel McGuinness climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he
celebrates his victory.

We're Not Gonna Take It hits and out comes Dunn and Marcos to a pop.

Next, Date with the Night hits and Izzy and Deranged of Lacey's Angels hit the arena.

3rd, King of the Streets hits and the Carnage Crew makes their return to Ring of Honor after disrespecting it at Manhattan Mayhem in May of 2005.

Finally, Bulls on Parade hits and the Havana Pitbulls hit the ring. The bell rings.

4-Way Tag Team Elimination Match for the #1 Contendership to the ROH Tag

Team Titles
Carnage Crew vs. Izzy and Deranged vs. Ring Crew Express vs. Havana Pitbulls
Devito slams Ricky Reyes down. Devito hits a stump piledriver on Ricky
Reyes. Devito tags out to Deranged. Hard back suplex on Reyes. Anyone
remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Kick from Deranged to
the leg. Tag to Izzy. Izzy strikes Reyes. Izzy hits a dropkick on Ricky
Reyes. Ricky Reyes elbows Izzy in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying
shoulder tackle by Reyes sends Izzy to the mat. Tag to Rocky Romero.
Springboard dropkick from Rocky Romero. Nicely done. Pin : 1 - 2- 3.
Romero defeats Izzy. Driven DDT by Dunn. The ring shook violently,
instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster.
Vicious kick to the teeth from Dunn. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tag
to Marcos. Ring Crew Express whip Romero into the corner. Dunn whips
Marcos in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Back heel kick from Marcos
on Romero, missed by miles. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Romero blocks a
punch. Romero tags out to HC Loc. Big backdrop on Marcos, executed well.
HC Loc scores with a big spinebuster. Tag to Tony Devito. The Carnage
Crew whip Marcos into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Cover gets
three. Tony Devito pinned Marcos. Big clothesline on Reyes. Full nelson
slam on Reyes. Reyes reverses a waistlock. Big backdrop on Devito,
executed well. Devito takes a quick lariat. There's a two count on the
pin. Tag to Rocky Romero. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Devito is down.
Devito blocks a punch. Tag to HC Loc. Death valley driver by HC Loc,
Rocky Romero is down and hurt. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Rude
Awakening on Rocky Romero by HC Loc. Rocky Romero pulls a mule kick out
of nowhere. Rocky Romero strikes HC Loc. HC Loc can barely stand.
Fisherman Buster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! I'll give it a
**1\2 rating.

Your Winners, and #1 Contenders to the ROH Tag Team Titles: Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes, the Havana Pitbulls.

Disposable Teens hits and here comes "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels to a tremendous pop. He is joined by Allison Danger.

Next, The Final Countdown hits and out comes "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, the ROH World Heavyweight Champion, to an even BIGGER pop than Daniels.Dave Prazak hits the ring for the ring introductions.

Dave Prazak: Ladie and Gentlemen, this your main event. IT is set for a sixty minute time limit, and one fall. It is for the Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Championship.

*pop*

In this corner, the challenger, weighing in at 232 lbs., from Chicago, Illinois, accompianied by Allison Danger, the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels!

*pop*

And in this corner, the champion, weighing in at 190 lbs., from Aberdeen, Washington, your Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion, "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson!

*pop*

The bell rings.

ROH World Heavyweight Championship
Christopher Daniels with Allison Danger vs. Bryan Danielson
Danielson takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Super
frankensteiner on Danielson, who hit hard. There's a two count on the
pin. Danielson drops out the back of a Christopher Daniels bodyslam
attempt. Spinning back kick from Bryan Danielson. Legsweep out of
Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there?
Does it have a factory? Cover for a two count. Springboard dropkick from
Bryan Danielson. Nicely done. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Danielson hits a
dropkick on Christopher Daniels. Daniels ducks a wild right hand. Super
frankensteiner on Danielson, who hit hard. There's a two count on the
pin. Springboard dropkick from Christopher Daniels. Nicely done. Pin, but
Danielson is out just before the three count. Legsweep out of Nowhere.
Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have
a factory? Kick from Christopher Daniels to the leg. Bryan Danielson
pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Danielson uses a basement dropkick to
the knee. Vicious kick to the teeth from Bryan Danielson. Bryan Danielson
has Christopher Daniels down on the canvas. Here it comes...Cattle
Mutilation! Christopher Daniels taps! That was good. **** rating.

Your Winner, and still ROH World Heavyweight Champion: "American Dragon"
Bryan Danielson

Homicide comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Homicide
spins Danielson around. Homicide hits the Cop Killa! Bryan Danielson has
been left down on the canvas. The ROH Logo appears on screen and the show
ends.

Match of the Night: Bryan Danielson d. Christopher Daniels- ****- 96%
Show Rating: *** rating- 62%
Attendance: 548
Ticket Sales: $16440

Ricky
December 21st, 2005, 10:33 PM
Anyone seriously have a reg.code, though?

Tha Kyd
December 22nd, 2005, 12:56 PM
I posted my registration code a while back but it didn't work

Ricky
December 22nd, 2005, 2:32 PM
Oh, damn.

Is that 2004?

Tha Kyd
December 22nd, 2005, 2:51 PM
yeah

SheltonLondon
February 8th, 2006, 6:09 PM
Bumping this, is there anyway of getting any of the TEW games for free, have played EWR its pretty good.

Tha Kyd
February 9th, 2006, 12:30 PM
unfortunately no. I have tried every way of getting it free for everyone (and everyone can legimately back me up on this). As of now there are no leaks.

SheltonLondon
February 9th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Ok, you know on EWR is there an easy way to get a TV Deal.

RaBbI-tAnGeRiNe
February 9th, 2006, 12:35 PM
YAY PIRACY!

Cunts.