PDA

View Full Version : Is this the worst football article ever written?

Simon
February 19th, 2020, 12:28 PM
https://www.90min.com/posts/6556590-every-premier-league-club-s-most-overrated-player-in-2019-20/partners/45054?fbclid=IwAR0zoOW042YIojwXyWSZfvOMrbWrKXxJWzl Ln4G2qTbkFd5xhgxx0mXifUg

Astonishing.

Romford Pele
February 19th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Is this one of your articles?

son_of_foley
February 19th, 2020, 1:57 PM
It's so sad it's all been reduced to hunting for clicks

Gangers
February 19th, 2020, 2:48 PM
That's pretty shite, yeah. What he's written about Jota is correct but I don't know who he thinks is saying anything other than that.

Some knob posted this on Reddit a few days ago and I thought it was hilarious.

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/index.php/2020/02/16/epl-song-that-describes-each-teams-season/

MMH
February 19th, 2020, 8:01 PM
It's like he has tried on purpose to name the players who are not overrated but has double bluffed himself and got our one right (though Sigurdsson would be a contender.)

The Rosk
February 20th, 2020, 5:37 AM
I was shocked at Mings, but I don't really know who else of our team would be considered as overrated, as not many are actually "rated" by anyone. Grealish deserves every bit of rating ever.

son_of_foley
February 20th, 2020, 6:20 AM
McGinn is rated but there's a fine line between looking for clicks and attention and getting your head kicked in right?

JP
February 20th, 2020, 6:55 AM
I was shocked at Mings, but I don't really know who else of our team would be considered as overrated, as not many are actually "rated" by anyone. Grealish deserves every bit of rating ever.

Mings is exponentially better than Grealish.

That bloody hair, my God.

The Rosk
February 20th, 2020, 7:05 AM
I know you are taking the piss because you hate him, particularly since he owned your entire club so fucking hard on your own turf last year. But Grealish is literally going to win the Euros for England. Best English midfielder at the moment without doubt.

The Rosk
February 20th, 2020, 7:10 AM
I can't imagine how I would feel if my most hated footballer, playing for my most hated rival team, got smashed in the head behind by one of my own fellow fans, I cheered alongside hundreds of others, and then said hated footballer went on to score the only goal in a harrowing 0-1 loss - and I had to spend the next few months watching their rise to Wembley glory. I literally can't imagine that.

RFF Champ
February 20th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Me and JP are going to the England friendly at Villa Park to hang our Paul Mitchell banner on the Holte.

JimboWay6
February 20th, 2020, 5:46 PM
That's pretty shite, yeah. What he's written about Jota is correct but I don't know who he thinks is saying anything other than that.

Some knob posted this on Reddit a few days ago and I thought it was hilarious.

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/index.php/2020/02/16/epl-song-that-describes-each-teams-season/

Yeah that Jota bloke isn't very good.

JP
February 20th, 2020, 6:15 PM
I can't imagine how I would feel if my most hated footballer, playing for my most hated rival team, got smashed in the head behind by one of my own fellow fans, I cheered alongside hundreds of others, and then said hated footballer went on to score the only goal in a harrowing 0-1 loss - and I had to spend the next few months watching their rise to Wembley glory. I literally can't imagine that.

You'll have to try harder than that.

The Rosk
February 20th, 2020, 6:43 PM
You'll have to try harder than that.

I don’t understand.

Gangers
February 20th, 2020, 6:45 PM
Yeah that Jota bloke isn't very good.

One swallow does not a summer make