PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever get polls back?

Fro
January 16th, 2019, 2:47 PM
Option A) Yes
Option B) No
Option C) Who cares just change the name of the asylum from that dumb shit JP picked

Kneeneighbor
January 16th, 2019, 3:39 PM
C

Fro
January 16th, 2019, 7:16 PM
but seriously tho, any chance we can get these back running?

Cewsh
January 16th, 2019, 9:50 PM
Rajah is working on it.

LOCONUT
January 17th, 2019, 1:42 PM
He isn't "working on it" as that's not how the issue gets fixed. Its not a puzzle you massive fuckwad. You aren't protecting government secrets. Its perfectly ok to either tell the truth or acknowledge that you have no update.

Seriously getting tired of you.

Rajah this dude is a clown.

LOCONUT
January 17th, 2019, 1:50 PM
Rajah

The forum optics are a mess. Look at the fucking name of the asylum now and also nothing works anymore. Look at the state of Cewsh also. I think we have to blame him now. Chuck Cewsh under the bus for the polls and the Asylum name. Let V6 and Pablo run wild with the place. They are also both from India I reckon.

Cewsh
January 17th, 2019, 2:13 PM
He isn't "working on it" as that's not how the issue gets fixed. Its not a puzzle you massive fuckwad. You aren't protecting government secrets. Its perfectly ok to either tell the truth or acknowledge that you have no update.

Seriously getting tired of you.

@Rajah (https://forums.rajah.com/member.php?u=4) this dude is a clown.

The update is that when Rajah and I last spoke about it, he was working on it. That was a few weeks ago. This issue is not really important enough for me to be badgering him about it.

Sorry if that doesn’t satisfy you. As with your many, many other comments like this, I’ll make a note of it.

JP
January 17th, 2019, 2:50 PM
Option C) Who cares just change the name of the asylum from that dumb shit JP picked

:lol:

I'll consider it if anybody works it out.

Matthew
January 17th, 2019, 2:58 PM
long live RIPNI

Fro
January 17th, 2019, 3:04 PM

didn't you already tell us? it's "prosper but don't put a dick in your mouth" or something like that.

JP
January 17th, 2019, 3:23 PM
didn't you already tell us? it's "prosper but don't put a dick in your mouth" or something like that.

That's just one of the dodgy translations. In the other thread I went through how I found a reverse translation which was odd, and that's why I chose it. But nobody yet has worked out why.

Kneeneighbor
January 17th, 2019, 4:40 PM
@Rajah (https://forums.rajah.com/member.php?u=4)

The forum optics are a mess. Look at the fucking name of the asylum now and also nothing works anymore. Look at the state of Cewsh also. I think we have to blame him now. Chuck Cewsh under the bus for the polls and the Asylum name. Let V6 and Pablo run wild with the place. They are also both from India I reckon.

Do not criticize the forum overlords or they will nuke your rep.

Dreyski
January 17th, 2019, 5:00 PM

First time I saw it, I honestly thought it was Birmingham City’s motto :$

Matthew
January 17th, 2019, 8:56 PM
is it ace-y or ach-ey?

Randolph
January 17th, 2019, 9:15 PM
I thought it rhymed with tacky.

Matthew
January 17th, 2019, 9:18 PM
yea that was what my ach-ey was i guess i should have used a k

i still need to know, though

c'mon stan

Grimario
January 18th, 2019, 1:55 AM
It's acky... Accrington Stanley.

Randolph
January 18th, 2019, 2:47 AM
I googled that. It's a British football club? Weird. My name stands for.... My name and the year my dad left us... Coincidentally the same year I was born also.

Dreyski
January 18th, 2019, 3:36 AM
https://youtu.be/pieK7b4KLL4

Kneeneighbor
January 18th, 2019, 11:25 AM
I googled that. It's a British football club? Weird. My name stands for.... My name and the year my dad left us... Coincidentally the same year I was born also.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/09251087cd760bf559856c948f68c3f1/tenor.gif?itemid=7777324

Matthew
January 18th, 2019, 1:36 PM
what a glorious day

LOCONUT
January 31st, 2019, 4:48 AM
Oekxcxk 8