PDA

View Full Version : John "TotalBuscuit" Bain, 1984 - 2018

JP
May 25th, 2018, 2:10 AM
One of the strongest voices in gaming finally lost his battle with Cancer yesterday, having left quite the mark in his field.

Never afraid to give his opinion, his commentaries were often engaging, challenged the viewer's position, funny and intelligent.

It was his gimmick Hearthstone videos with originally got me into following him and the game itself, which I now, to this day, play more than anything else.

Will be missed.

Pablo Diablo
May 25th, 2018, 6:29 AM
Sad news indeed. I'd have the co-optional podcast on while getting ready over the span of a couple mornings. His videos were always good critiques on games. Knew it was coming of course, but still a big loss for gaming.

VHS
May 25th, 2018, 2:54 PM
Sad news, but I'm just glad the struggle is over for him. Listening to him speak on the last Co Optional Podcast episode was tough because it sounded like speaking was an immense struggle. A true legend in the world of gaming and Youtube creators. I'm happy his suffering is over and I'm pleased to see the legacy he's spread over the gaming community in the little time he was with us.

Kind of funny note, or at least I think he would find funny, Twitch posted about his passing on Twitter. Only thing was, the twit that tweeted it spelled indelible as... inedible. "The emote bearing his face represents the inedible mark that he has left on Twitch." I just think this is something he would shake his head at and laugh at the sheer predictability of it all.

RIP Biscuit.