PDA

View Full Version : You know what this is for.

katiemarie
January 15th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Any issues, suggestions, questions, etc, can be discussed in here.

RFF Champ
January 15th, 2018, 12:35 PM
I'm glad you posted this. Another hour of a slowdown and BBF would've been trying to move the forums to reddit again.

Fro
January 15th, 2018, 12:36 PM

Is this why the site is so sluggish the past several days?

Fro
January 15th, 2018, 12:36 PM

katiemarie
January 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM

No, but hopefully it fixes it.

JP
January 19th, 2018, 5:09 AM
Ta for taking your time to do this, really is appreciated.

Searching for New Posts is throwing up an error message, but that's the only thing I've spotted.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 5:10 AM
Nice to be back in business. Move up board games and everything is perfect.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 5:11 AM
It feels fast AF.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 5:13 AM
Oh also, the listening room contains a bunch of moved threads. We merged it with Entertainment ages ago. At the time I just hid it I think. :yes:

Simon
January 19th, 2018, 5:37 AM
Still seems very slow to me? Also rep has disappeared, although this might be deliberate?

Any other changes we should be aware of?

Nice one anyway :yes:

MikeHunt
January 19th, 2018, 6:38 AM
The search by new posts doesn't work for me.

MikeHunt
January 19th, 2018, 7:10 AM
Same with todays posts, i gives a database error.

The Beer Monster
January 19th, 2018, 7:54 AM
I can see that Fanny has the last post in The Asylum from the front page but it doesn’t appear in the thread.

What’s he saying? Was it very funny? What have I missed?

The Beer Monster
January 19th, 2018, 7:57 AM
I can’t see my own post to edit it either. Was going to add that when I post I get a message saying I needed to wait 15 seconds before posting.

Other than that it’s all lovely.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 9:08 AM
Oh also, the listening room contains a bunch of moved threads. We merged it with Entertainment ages ago. At the time I just hid it I think. :yes:

Yeah you guys did a hell of a job totally fucking up the sort order and the forum structure.

Clive Plasma
January 19th, 2018, 9:43 AM
When I try and post I get this;

Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@forums.rajah.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered whiletrying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And then I get this;

PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (42S22/1054): Unknown column 'ipaddress' in 'field list' in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386

https://forums.rajah.com/image.php?type=dberror
Database error

The Rajah.com Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh (https://forums.rajah.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=147734#) button in your web browser.
Open the forums.rajah.com (https://forums.rajah.com/) home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.rajah.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them (katie.trujillo45@gmail.com) if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

MikeHunt
January 19th, 2018, 10:05 AM
My post is not showing as the latest post in the Films 2018 thread.

It's there but Beer Monsters post for the 15th is showing as the latest on the side bar.

Pablo Diablo
January 19th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Try a hard cache reset for the site. I was getting the same at first but it’s working now for me.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Yeah you guys did a hell of a job totally fucking up the sort order and the forum structure.

That is literally not relevant to anything. Just telling you how we want it to look.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Double post.

MTR
January 19th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Try a hard cache reset for the site. I was getting the same at first but it’s working now for me.

I know I should know how to do this but how do I do this?

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 11:30 AM
That is literally not relevant to anything. Just telling you how we want it to look.

It actually is relevant because it caused a lot of problems during this process.

Marlon Dingle
January 19th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Anyone else get flashing red text when they are typing out a post? I'm on the 'Dark Red' theme. For instance right now as I am typing this out GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND's name is flashing in the post above mine.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Anyone else get flashing red text when they are typing out a post? I'm on the 'Dark Red' theme. For instance right now as I am typing this out GOLDBERG'S BEST FRIEND's name is flashing in the post above mine.

That's a weird one.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:35 AM
It actually is relevant because it caused a lot of problems during this process.

I did nothing but hide a few links. Cosmetic. How would that affect the upgrade that didn't work? We both know that isn't true in the slightest.

If you are saying when you tried downgrading it caused issues then that is because you should have just done a straight restore from backup when your upgrade failed. The structure, files and links on 5 can't really be downgraded to 4.

Why are you blaming someone else when literally no one is blaming you. This is a ton of work and we are just glad to be back!

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:36 AM
That's a weird one.

It's because I hid the listening room 5 years ago. :lol:

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:37 AM

:cool:

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Every time I post it says I have double posted. - on mobile

MikeHunt
January 19th, 2018, 11:43 AM
The Scotland flag is massive can we keep that.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:44 AM

Haha. That's awesome.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Every time I post it says I have double posted. - on mobile

So it's only when I quote someone.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 11:57 AM
It looks like all the flags are stretched out except the USA.

RuneEdge
January 19th, 2018, 11:58 AM
For some reason, I can only send PMs containing 1 character. (can still include a full header for the PM though).

I also cant see my last post. Actually a double post cuz I sent it twice after not seeing it the first time, and then not seeing the double post either.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 11:59 AM
I did nothing but hide a few links. Cosmetic. How would that affect the upgrade that didn't work? We both know that isn't true in the slightest.

If you are saying when you tried downgrading it caused issues then that is because you should have just done a straight restore from backup when your upgrade failed. The structure, files and links on 5 can't really be downgraded to 4.

Why are you blaming someone else when literally no one is blaming you. This is a ton of work and we are just glad to be back!

Wow.

That's not all it was. I said you GUYS, not just you, so calm the fuck down and please resist the urge to make this about you.

You have literally no idea why the upgrade failed or all the bullshit I had to go through to even GET a backup to restore, and as I already stated I really don't want to discuss it, so please just post whatever issues you see without the fucking attitude. I am not in the mood for your passive aggressive bullshit today.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 11:59 AM

Yes.

RuneEdge
January 19th, 2018, 12:00 PM
So it looks like my post does in fact exist but I myself cant see it. I can only see its there because A. KM negged me for it lol, and B. I can see it in the "Topic Preview" when I go advanced to reply.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Ok. Just feel free to reach out in the future if you need help with anything. I'm here for the people of Rajah if I'm ever needed and I'm basically a vB genius. One phone call to me would have saved you 4 days of headaches.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 12:06 PM
I'm also great at vacation planning.

Badger
January 19th, 2018, 12:19 PM

Tried this ob mytabketm and rhe latest posts are still not viewable in the forums themselves. Only the forum main page or if you go into the threads. :(

MTR
January 19th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Weird. I can see people are posting in this thread but when I come in here I don't see anything past a certain point.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Weird. I can see people are posting in this thread but when I come in here I don't see anything past a certain point.

Yeah that seems to be in all the forums. Sometimes the "last post by" even changes if you refresh.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Ok. Just feel free to reach out in the future if you need help with anything. I'm here for the people of Rajah if I'm ever needed and I'm basically a vB genius. One phone call to me would have saved you 4 days of headaches.

Unless you can control the hosting company's server issues I don't see what that call would have done.

RuneEdge
January 19th, 2018, 1:32 PM
Has the forum default for # of posts per page been changed? I seem to have a lot more per page now.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 2:35 PM
Unless you can control the hosting company's server issues I don't see what that call would have done.

The host is lying. I don't think they can handle what they are selling. The slowdown before this upgrade drama looked like server congestion. We are tiny and supposedly on a unique server. The same issue happened last year. They really put the Ho in host.

Bandit
January 19th, 2018, 2:38 PM
Thank u km

MTR
January 19th, 2018, 2:44 PM
So I have done a hard reset and cleared cache multiple times. I have logged out and back in multiple times. I am using Chrome but I also checked firefox and IE with the following same results. I can see that people have posted via the main forums page. If I go to the individual forums it looks like it did at an earlier point this morning however. But if I go to individual threads I can see the new posts. But it hard to see which threads have new posts when multiple threads are active in a particular forum.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 2:48 PM
So I have done a hard reset and cleared cache multiple times. I have logged out and back in multiple times. I am using Chrome but I also checked firefox and IE with the following same results. I can see that people have posted via the main forums page. If I go to the individual forums it looks like it did at an earlier point this morning however. But if I go to individual threads I can see the new posts. But it hard to see which threads have new posts when multiple threads are active in a particular forum.

It's not your cache.

MTR
January 19th, 2018, 3:16 PM

This is happening again with threads. I see people are posting in them via the main forum page but when I go to the thread don't see the new posts.

virms
January 19th, 2018, 3:42 PM
That is part of the new ignore feature @mtr

They don't want you reading their posts because they hate you. Sorry to be blunt I hope we can still be good friends.

virms
January 19th, 2018, 4:12 PM
Noticed now when i post it takes me to the preview post screen as though I haven't posted. If I try to post from there it tells me to wait 15 seconds between posts. Guess that is the cause of some of the double posting.

Morrison
January 19th, 2018, 4:44 PM
Noticed now when i post it takes me to the preview post screen as though I haven't posted. If I try to post from there it tells me to wait 15 seconds between posts. Guess that is the cause of some of the double posting.

yeah, this just happened to me. you hit post, it takes you to the advanced screen and says you have to wait 15 seconds, but the post already went through, so it's registering it as a double click or something.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 5:12 PM
The host is lying. I don't think they can handle what they are selling. The slowdown before this upgrade drama looked like server congestion. We are tiny and supposedly on a unique server. The same issue happened last year. They really put the Ho in host.

Noted. Now please stop talking to me about it.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 5:12 PM

Noted. Now please stop talking to me about it.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 5:16 PM
lol

Dreyski
January 19th, 2018, 5:31 PM
All multiple choice polls only show one option with all votes assigned to it.
Or maybe JP actually won POTTY 2017 with 73 votes.

RFF Champ
January 19th, 2018, 5:59 PM
Can the asylum be moved to the bottom of non-wrestling? I keep clicking on board games.

Rajah
January 19th, 2018, 6:04 PM
I've done that too so I re-arranged them.

Also is the caching thing with the forum replies still happening?

Rajah
January 19th, 2018, 6:05 PM
The double post thing is still happening. Sometimes when I reply, I get a database error which looks like nothing posted and then magically it does, except twice. I'll stay away from trying to fix that one.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 6:11 PM
Make me a mod bro

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 6:11 PM
Keep posting whatever errors you have, and I will be back on Sunday. It's my 5 year old's birthday party tomorrow and I have family in town so I'm out.

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 6:21 PM
The double post thing is still happening. Sometimes when I reply, I get a database error which looks like nothing posted and then magically it does, except twice. I'll stay away from trying to fix that one.

Yes, still happening. Same with the cache issue.

Percussion
January 19th, 2018, 6:41 PM
Sort of feels as if someone close to me had a massive stroke and they survived but they're not all the way back.

It's hard seeing them like this.

cbac
January 19th, 2018, 7:36 PM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/23012280/good-job-here-is-a-bunny-with-a-pancake-on-its-head.jpg

cbac
January 19th, 2018, 7:37 PM
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

I hadn't even posted yet...Then the forum totally freaked out.

I thought I'd had a stroke

or something

oh... it did it again.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 10:14 PM
I think I fixed the double post/database error thing.

Bagel
January 19th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Two things I notice;

1. It looks like some of my posts today either didn't post, or it's slow to actually post them? If that makes sense.
So, 2... I go into my profile to look at my posts, and I get database error screen

cbac
January 19th, 2018, 10:39 PM

Thank You!!!

LOCONUT
January 19th, 2018, 10:46 PM

Yep, quoting seems to work normally now as well. :heart:

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Two things I notice;

1. It looks like some of my posts today either didn't post, or it's slow to actually post them? If that makes sense.
So, 2... I go into my profile to look at my posts, and I get database error screen

Yeah I know I get e database error notification every time you try :p

They posted, it's a problem with the search function. It's next on the list but it's gonna have to wait. lol so for now just stop doing that.

katiemarie
January 19th, 2018, 11:16 PM
OK actually I fixed that too.

Fro
January 19th, 2018, 11:59 PM
I haven't read this thread so apologies if I'm saying things already discussed but,

I think The Listening Room should be eliminated again, with the musical threads moved back to Entertainment. I also think Video Games should be moved back to the main forum page. So basically I'm just saying the way we had it before the crash was best.

Bagel
January 20th, 2018, 12:25 AM
Yeah I know I get e database error notification every time you try :p

They posted, it's a problem with the search function. It's next on the list but it's gonna have to wait. lol so for now just stop doing that.

Looks like I was off in another screen at the time you posted about fixing that. The post in question; At the time I wasn't sure if I had hit to post it, but it's there now.

LOCONUT
January 20th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Fixing Rajah is a better birthday present than you could buy your kid, any day if the week.

Bandit
January 20th, 2018, 2:28 AM
You should get the kid a signed photo of fanny

virms
January 20th, 2018, 3:06 AM
What's the deal with the animated flags?

MikeHunt
January 20th, 2018, 8:33 AM
What's the deal with the animated flags?

No shitholes. Shut up.

Peter Griffin
January 20th, 2018, 11:48 AM
So when you go on 'settings' after a period of being logged out it shows your subscribed threads with new posts as normal, However when you read a thread and click back on settings the thread you have just read disappears from the list. If this is a deliberate new feature then I don't mind it, Just figured I would mention it.

virms
January 20th, 2018, 11:56 AM
No shitholes. Shut up.

Fuck off you dumb curb licker.

Miotch
January 20th, 2018, 1:14 PM
Hey, uhh, where is the videogame forum?

Pablo Diablo
January 20th, 2018, 1:20 PM
It’s a sub forum of entertainment for the time being while things settle.

The Madden thread is in the main entertainment forum for the interim so it shows on the main page when posted in

cbac
January 20th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Fixing Rajah is a better birthday present than you could buy your kid, any day if the week.

What if Rajah wants children, with a female, some day?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, uhh, where is the videogame forum?

Behind your avatar

mth
January 21st, 2018, 3:58 PM
I cannot get to page 7 in the Royal Rumble thread. I click the new post thing, it takes me to the top of page 6, I click the next page or page 7 thing and it just takes me right back to the top of page 6.

Morrison
January 21st, 2018, 8:42 PM
I cannot get to page 7 in the Royal Rumble thread. I click the new post thing, it takes me to the top of page 6, I click the next page or page 7 thing and it just takes me right back to the top of page 6.

i'm not having this issue, but it says the last post in the rumble thread is by bluegunn at 1:05am est, but when i enter the thread the last post i can see is mine from yesterday afternoon. i know badger quoted and responded to that post cause i got a notification and email, but nothing after that post is showing up.

mth
January 21st, 2018, 9:08 PM
Yup.
Last post I can see is:

would be a pretty great heel move, though.
...but it says the last post in the thread is:
Bluegunn
Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post

So i think we might be having the same issue?

virms
January 21st, 2018, 10:36 PM
I can see both of their posts :dunno:

mth
January 22nd, 2018, 11:13 AM
It works now.

Bagel
January 22nd, 2018, 12:41 PM
i'm not having this issue, but it says the last post in the rumble thread is by bluegunn at 1:05am est, but when i enter the thread the last post i can see is mine from yesterday afternoon. i know badger quoted and responded to that post cause i got a notification and email, but nothing after that post is showing up.

Same issue here. If I posted something then I would notice it shows it on the main page for forums but go into the thread and it's just not there.

katiemarie
January 23rd, 2018, 1:10 AM
Ok, I'll deal with that next.

Also the poll thing, which I promise I have not forgotten about.

Fro
January 23rd, 2018, 9:50 AM
Ok, I'll deal with that next.

Also the poll thing, which I promise I have not forgotten about.

What's the poll thing?

Pablo Diablo
January 23rd, 2018, 10:02 AM
Polls have lost every option but the first one it looks like.

A very small thing is that I think the icon for an"un-hot" thread that has unread posts is broken as some new threads I've noticed don't have the envelope beside it. Very small thing as I said.

Reech
January 26th, 2018, 9:00 AM
Thanks for giving the VG forum it's own space again. It was nice but having to dig deep to find it would just make it harder to find.

mth
January 26th, 2018, 3:30 PM
Might've missed it but what's the status on Entertainment vs. The Listening Room? Noticed it seems like a good chunk of the music threads are in Entertainment now? Wasn't sure if I should move some around or if a decision was made on what goes where that I missed...

Cewsh
January 26th, 2018, 3:42 PM
I think the decision had been made awhile ago to make the Listening Room a sub-forum of Entertainment, and that kind of phased it out, leading to people using Entertainment as a catch all.

I guess we just need to decide if we want it to stay that way or keep Listening Room as a forum unto itself despite the lack of activity.

mth
January 26th, 2018, 8:31 PM
Yeah, i saw most of the Listening Room threads were moved to Entertainment but there was an active thread in there, as well, so i was wondering if that one should follow suit...

Fro
January 27th, 2018, 12:17 AM
I think the decision had been made awhile ago to make the Listening Room a sub-forum of Entertainment, and that kind of phased it out, leading to people using Entertainment as a catch all.

I guess we just need to decide if we want it to stay that way or keep Listening Room as a forum unto itself despite the lack of activity.

the listening room hasn't existed for some time. it's not a sub forum, it was merged into entertainment and should stay that way. sadly the listening room didn't have enough activity to sustain its independent forum status. get rid of it again. music threads should go in entertainment.

StevieV
January 27th, 2018, 4:59 PM
When I click homepage at the bottom here it takes me to example.com

Kneeneighbor
January 29th, 2018, 2:05 PM
Cewsh how come we have so many things with a sticky in the wrestling forum?

Right now there are 12. I get it for when we create a WrestleMania thread a year in advance and it may sit dormant for a while but shouldn't the majority of threads sink or swim based on their own merits?

Cewsh
January 29th, 2018, 3:21 PM
90% of those were for shows that happened this weekend. I hadn’t cleaned them up yet.

And I don’t agree with letting things “sink or swim”.

Kneeneighbor
January 29th, 2018, 4:03 PM
It was just cluttered as fuck. I don't see the reason to sticky the Rumble betting thread or the Rumble game of death. Those things will still hover on the first page. Nor the reason that the RAW and SmackDown from Jan 8 and 9 were still there.

It looks much better now.

Cewsh
January 29th, 2018, 6:13 PM
Glad you’re happy.

Kneeneighbor
January 30th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Fro is probably happier now too.

side note... wtf is up with the Wrestling Forum thread stickies? I swear there are Smackdown and Raw threads still stickied from 3 weeks ago. mods need to clean that shit up. 20 stickied threads ffs.

Cewsh
January 30th, 2018, 1:50 PM
Okay.

Kneeneighbor
January 30th, 2018, 6:35 PM
You changed two lives yesterday. Just want you to get the proper credit.

StevieV
January 31st, 2018, 3:57 AM
When I click homepage at the bottom here it takes me to example.com

Now it just takes me to the forums. For the last 17 years it has taken me to the actual home page of rajah.com.

Am I the only one who uses this?

Psycho666Soldier
February 1st, 2018, 5:13 PM
Just wanted to say I love that the forums save unread threads now. It's nice if I don't have time to check a few threads that I can click "go to unread posts" and it'll actually go back a few days instead of basically being reset in a couple hours. :yes:

Randolph
February 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM
I can't see my profile picture. People deserve to see my naked Danny Devito picture.

katiemarie
February 8th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Just re upload it.

Fro
February 8th, 2018, 12:17 PM
can we still remove the listening room and move its one thread into Entertainment?

also having Cewsh, Pablo Diablo, mth, Version 6 listed as moderators under every sub forum is ugly

not sure if these things are on some "To-Do List" and therefore they don't need to be pointed out and if so, sorry

Randolph
February 8th, 2018, 4:21 PM
Just re upload it.

I've tried uploading multiple pictures multiple ways. All I see is Chick Sexer. :(

Cewsh
February 8th, 2018, 7:45 PM
can we still remove the listening room and move its one thread into Entertainment?

also having Cewsh, Pablo Diablo, mth, Version 6 listed as moderators under every sub forum is ugly

not sure if these things are on some "To-Do List" and therefore they don't need to be pointed out and if so, sorry

You're ugly.

StevieV
February 10th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Now it just takes me to the forums. For the last 17 years it has taken me to the actual home page of rajah.com.

Boooooo.

virms
February 10th, 2018, 1:43 PM
Boooooo.

Never knew it was there. Bit disappointed by my trainer. He was pure shit.

Kneeneighbor
February 12th, 2018, 2:33 PM
Why are polls still broken?

When can we start using the report function again?

What went down when the update crashed the site for a few days?

virms
February 12th, 2018, 2:45 PM
Who you reporting Kneeneighbor?

Fro
February 14th, 2018, 12:51 AM
Why does my foot hurt

Cewsh
February 14th, 2018, 1:03 AM
Why are polls still broken?

When can we start using the report function again?

What went down when the update crashed the site for a few days?

Because fixing it is time consuming and we only have one person who can work on it. She’ll get to it, man.

Soon. We made it clear in the announcement how you can report people at this time.

The update crashed the site for a few days.

Kneeneighbor
February 15th, 2018, 9:51 AM
This is the kind of transparency I have come to respect you for. A leader every step of the way.

Rajah
February 16th, 2018, 3:21 AM

Well I can fix this one.

virms
February 16th, 2018, 2:46 PM
Well I can fix this one.

Good job Rajah. I knew we kept you around for something :D

StevieV
February 16th, 2018, 2:57 PM
Well I can fix this one.

:heart:

Rajah
February 18th, 2018, 5:22 AM
I'm more than just a pretty face around here.

Matthew
February 18th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Rajah have you ever ridden a horse?

Rajah
February 18th, 2018, 10:26 PM
No, but I owned a Ford Mustang a long time ago. Same diff?

Matthew
February 19th, 2018, 1:11 AM
goddammit you own the site no one said you had to be witty too, asshole

LOCONUT
February 21st, 2018, 9:50 PM
I have a horse in my pantz

virms
February 21st, 2018, 10:54 PM
And a horse shoe on your head

- - - Updated - - -

:zzz:

katiemarie
March 4th, 2018, 1:38 PM
No, but I owned a Ford Mustang a long time ago. Same diff?

A Mustang? What were you, a secretary?

Anyways I'm sorry I haven't gotten to all this stuff yet, I've had a reeaaallllly shitty few weeks. I lost my grandmother and my 13 year old cat had to be put to sleep all within a very short period of time so yeah, not doing too good at the moment. But I'll get my shit together soon and get back to work, I promise. And first on the list is the search function.

virms
March 4th, 2018, 2:05 PM
Sorry to hear km.

katiemarie
March 4th, 2018, 4:10 PM
Thanks.

I just didn't want you guys thinking I bailed or something.

LOCONUT
April 23rd, 2018, 10:25 AM
Hey katiemarie Any word on activating Polls?

Kneeneighbor
April 24th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Hey @katiemarie (https://forums.rajah.com/member.php?u=2985) Any word on activating Polls?

Dude her cat died in early March. Back off.

LOCONUT
April 24th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Mean posts.

Kneeneighbor
April 24th, 2018, 10:52 AM
She said she will get to it. I dont know what more you want?

Matthew
April 24th, 2018, 4:12 PM
why are you such an obnoxious cunt in this thread?

Cewsh
April 24th, 2018, 4:53 PM
He's been a crusty butthole ever since the new mod team took over.

Kneeneighbor
April 24th, 2018, 8:07 PM
why are you such an obnoxious cunt in this thread?

He's been a crusty butthole ever since the new mod team took over.

She should have the option to take as long as she wants. Losing a pet is hard.

Matthew
April 25th, 2018, 2:33 PM
like are you trying to be funny or hurtful or something? you are just coming off as a fuckwad.

LOCONUT
April 26th, 2018, 2:58 AM
Cewsh do the polls fix brah

Cewsh
April 26th, 2018, 3:00 AM
It's a code issue, mate. Only two people have access and I aint one of 'em.

LOCONUT
April 26th, 2018, 3:39 AM
Your mom has access. to my nuts

- - - Updated - - -

You could genuinely do it if you Google it. It's not actually difficult at all. Oh well.

Kneeneighbor
April 26th, 2018, 8:38 AM
like are you trying to be funny or hurtful or something? you are just coming off as a fuckwad.

Simply trying to be supportive.

katiemarie
April 27th, 2018, 8:33 PM
Hey katiemarie Any word on activating Polls?

I thought I fixed that awhile ago, my bad. I'll take care of it this weekend.

LOCONUT
April 27th, 2018, 8:35 PM

:heart:

Thanks.

katiemarie
April 27th, 2018, 8:37 PM
No problem. My fault.

Morrison
April 28th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Simply trying to be supportive.

you do know that everybody sees you being a creepy weirdo with this 'i think im being clever' passive aggressive thing, right? you can drop the posturing, our eyes can only do so much rolling.

Fro
June 12th, 2018, 3:32 PM

any update on polls? cheers

mrluck_07
June 13th, 2018, 1:33 PM
Removal of the soft delete messages that are created when someone deletes a visitor message

Donald
June 28th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Posts permanently deleted after 15 minutes. Sort of like Snapchat

Rajah
July 3rd, 2018, 9:52 PM
What's wrong with polls?

mth
July 3rd, 2018, 10:07 PM
Everything.

virms
July 3rd, 2018, 10:44 PM
Mine is to big. Causes dizziness.

Cewsh
July 3rd, 2018, 11:12 PM
What's wrong with polls?

They’re not adding to threads when people try to use them and old threads with polls have had every option but one removed.

Also the post reporting button isn’t populating threads in the mod forum anymore.

Those are the only real issues.

Rajah
July 3rd, 2018, 11:14 PM
Is there anyone on the forums who knows what they are doing and wants to take a crack at this or should I find someone...because I'm sort of clueless at anything not server related.

Rajah
July 3rd, 2018, 11:18 PM
I think the "reporting post" thing works now, please check.

mth
July 3rd, 2018, 11:31 PM
I saw your reported post test. :yes:

Rajah
July 3rd, 2018, 11:37 PM
I don't know why polls aren't working, I'll have to investigate or get some help. :(

Cewsh
July 4th, 2018, 12:36 AM
son_of_foley was asking me about that very thing a bit ago. I think he could definitely help if he’s around.

son_of_foley
July 4th, 2018, 6:42 AM
happy to try anyway lads. Not much VBulletin experience but work in Software so hoping it won't be too much of a stretch