PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty WWII

Canuck
November 25th, 2017, 5:37 PM
Who's on?

First one I've bought since MW2. Looks amazing so far.

Miotch
November 25th, 2017, 6:16 PM
I'm enjoying it. Have it for Xbox.

Canuck
November 25th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Catch me up on the series, miotch! What perks am i likely not aware of?

Miotch
November 26th, 2017, 2:11 PM
Honestly you have to run the one that reduces flinch, otherwise you're going to die constantly.

I didn't play last year at all, and this is structured differently than it has in the past. I like the divisions system though.

What system do you have it for? PS4?

Cocono
November 27th, 2017, 9:55 AM
My favourite part, I can play with you
Like PoE and PoE Orbs
PoE orbs is a wide list of items of great importance to the Path of Exile.
It's thanks to PoE orbs gameplay that Path of Exile is so amazing. They are used mainly to improve items and build build. When I buy poe orbs, I do it smarter and with more sense. Buy PoE orbs https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
Check and let me know what you think about it. I know that some do not like RMT, but I think that buying PoE orbs is good.

Canuck
November 27th, 2017, 5:02 PM
Honestly you have to run the one that reduces flinch, otherwise you're going to die constantly.

I didn't play last year at all, and this is structured differently than it has in the past. I like the divisions system though.

What system do you have it for? PS4?

Yeah, PS4.

I haven't really done much outside of Infantry with the divisions, but I'm just playing around a little with the sub category thing (the being killed doesn't lose killstreak etc..).

I'm figuring out the unlocks and add ons as well for the weapons which is making things easier.

Switch over to PS4.

Miotch
November 27th, 2017, 6:23 PM
Yeah, PS4.

I haven't really done much outside of Infantry with the divisions, but I'm just playing around a little with the sub category thing (the being killed doesn't lose killstreak etc..).

I'm figuring out the unlocks and add ons as well for the weapons which is making things easier.

Switch over to PS4.

Mountain is pretty good. You eventually get the silent movement perk through it which is pretty key.

Probably not switching to PS4 on this, though you never know if a free copy lands at my door. If it does I'll be sure to let you know.

Morrison
December 1st, 2017, 4:30 PM
just bought this for the ps4. amazon prime has it discounted to $37.99 right now, and if you have your amazon prime account linked to a twitch account for twitch prime, you get a code for an extra $5 off, so you essentially are getting a brand new game for 50% off.

haven't played a COD in two years, and been even longer since i've played one with any regularity with mw3 or black ops 2 being the last ones i put any kind of extended time into.

Matthew
December 1st, 2017, 4:33 PM
so do you think i should get it and we could bro it up?

Morrison
December 1st, 2017, 4:35 PM
so do you think i should get it and we could bro it up?

the chances of me playing this game more increases about 1000% if you do. so yes.

Matthew
December 1st, 2017, 4:40 PM
i just bought it, will be here monday

Matthew
December 1st, 2017, 4:42 PM
though i do still have battlefield 1 and never really played it once. that's cool.

Matthew
December 5th, 2017, 11:55 AM
played a little campaign. enjoyed it.

Canuck
December 5th, 2017, 4:54 PM
Have only done Team Deathmatch online, but I'm getting the hang of the maps.

I'm up for some online play if anyone wants to.

Matthew
December 22nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
and ps4 people around? looking to start trying out MP soon. MisterOwl17