PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One (Worst Investment in a console ever)

Giovanni Cresva
May 26th, 2017, 3:06 AM
So guys I got a Xbox One about 2 years ago (formerly coming from the Xbox 360) It was a tough decision seeing how good the ps4 was but I decided to get the 1.
Anyway It was actually pretty good up until a couple of months ago when my Xbox randomly starting to cut off. I thought it was the brick (aka power supply) But when I tried my brothers brick everything worked fine and dandy. Come to find out one day my xbox wouldn't turn on even with his brick. I tried ordering a new brick off amazon but then when I got it my xbox wouldn't turn on. So I just ordered the Xbox console alone and it started working again. I now have 3 bricks (just ordered a 4th. with the new console not the old.) And I'm just tired of it. I now have to wait yet again for another brick to play. But if this brick goes I am done with xb1 and am moving to ps4 asap.

Have any of you guys had a problem with xb1 and if so what? Also are there any problems with ps4 or bugs that you guys get before I lash out even more money?? Please help.

LOCONUT
May 26th, 2017, 3:18 AM
I had like 6 bricks and then 20 bricks.

Peter Griffin
May 26th, 2017, 6:28 AM
I like this guy, PS4 4 LIFE!

Jez
May 26th, 2017, 6:53 AM
Sounds like you are doing something to break them to be honest, they shouldn't be breaking that easily. Did you turn them off at the wall while they were on standby? Why didn't you send them to Microsoft to get them fixed instead of buying new ones to replace them?

RFF Champ
May 26th, 2017, 6:58 AM
Why didn't you send them to Microsoft to get them fixed instead of buying new ones to replace them?

I can only begin to imagine the bother involved in that. Much easier to buy the part anew if it doesn't cost that much.

Miotch
May 26th, 2017, 9:52 AM
I love my Xbox One, probably more than my PS4.

Peter Griffin
May 26th, 2017, 9:58 AM
:getout:

Jordo
May 26th, 2017, 10:02 AM
I've never had the brick problem but I constantly have issues with Xbox live and occasionally my controller won't connect. I miss being a PlayStation guy

Giovanni Cresva
May 26th, 2017, 6:20 PM
I'm not doing anything but playing honestly. Never unplugged or anything. don't even touch the damn thing. idk maybe its just my luck

Matthew
May 26th, 2017, 6:47 PM
probably because you smell

Bill Casey
May 30th, 2017, 4:29 AM
I had like 6 bricks and then 20 bricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQmlVEBQYig

Bill Casey
May 30th, 2017, 4:32 AM
I've had no issues with my X-Bone...
My 360 finally got to the point where it wouldn't read games recently, but I've had that practically since it first came out...