PDA

View Full Version : Login problems

Seanny One Ball
November 23rd, 2016, 2:40 PM
For a few weeks now I've been noticing that every time I try to sign in to the forum (from a computer that I don't leave my username logged into permanently) it comes up with the same error every time.

If I enter my username and password and hit the login button it returns me to the login page and the second time I enter the username and password it accepts it and signs me in as normal.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I thought you might appreciate a heads up. :yes:

MikeHunt
November 23rd, 2016, 2:49 PM
yeah this happens to me when im at work. Yet with all these problems I just assume that its my shite shite shite work computer that causes this.

LOCONUT
November 24th, 2016, 12:33 AM
I did that to you guys on purpose.

Clutch
November 24th, 2016, 3:46 PM
yep, happens to me as well. Have to log in twice to get in.

turdpower
November 24th, 2016, 5:32 PM
Yeah me too:

vBulletin Message
Invalid Redirect URL (http://forums.rajah.com/)

RuneEdge
November 27th, 2016, 4:21 PM
That first attempt is just GBF hijacking your login details.

turdpower
November 30th, 2016, 7:32 PM
The same page has this in the footer: