PDA

View Full Version : Overwatch (PS4/PC/XB1)

Matthew
May 24th, 2016, 11:25 PM
so like, this game came out. people are pretty hyped. tried some of the beta, it was fun. probably picking it up this week. didn't notice a thread.

who is gettin down on what and how

Pablo Diablo
May 24th, 2016, 11:27 PM
I played the beta and frankly I preferred battle born. I know I'm basically the only one with this opinion. I just found the characters in Overwatch to be too squishy for my liking. I mean sure I may just need to get good. But I found I killed too easily as well at times.

Matthew
May 24th, 2016, 11:40 PM
i am not up on games

Kdestiny
May 25th, 2016, 1:01 AM
I love it. Loading it now.

Much easier to play than Battleborn and more enjoyable in nearly every way in my opinion.

LOCONUT
May 25th, 2016, 2:44 AM
I wish that every game wasn't a FPS. :mad:

Spedizzo
May 27th, 2016, 8:25 AM
I am not a fan of this game despite the hype it is getting

I am already bored of the gameplay

The characters and style does not appeal to me

I much rather a slower and methodical old school COD type game before they added boots that let you jump around the map

People like this because it is Blizzard, and people are geeks for the heros and abilities (which I don't care for)

RuneEdge
May 27th, 2016, 8:53 AM
I wish that every game wasn't a FPS. :mad:
:yes:
I don't mind something like DOOM, which is primarily a single player game that provides a different experience. But when it comes to online multiplayer FPS's, there's way too many of them about these days.
You have this, Battleborn, Halo, COD, Star Wars Battlefront, The Division, then there's the new COD, Battlefield 1, Gears 4, LawBreakers, etc still to come out. All of these within the space of a couple of years.

Kdestiny
May 27th, 2016, 10:55 AM
I am not a fan of this game despite the hype it is getting

I am already bored of the gameplay

The characters and style does not appeal to me

I much rather a slower and methodical old school COD type game before they added boots that let you jump around the map

People like this because it is Blizzard, and people are geeks for the heros and abilities (which I don't care for)

I never got into Warcraft or any of their other games, but I find this one to be pretty fun

HHHnFoley_Rulez
June 3rd, 2016, 11:07 AM
I'm enjoying this. The one thing I don't like is how unbalanced some (like ~60%) of the rounds seem to be... but because they only last like 5 - 10 mins and then the teams get shuffled in some fashion, it's not much of an issue. I only have 1 friend playing it, so that's hindering me from getting decent teams!

Spedizzo
June 29th, 2016, 1:32 PM
now you guys can't tell me you aren't already insanely bored by how limited and repetitive this game is this far into the release

I was already meh with it when I got it, but I gave it a chance, played it for a few weeks (it is fun with friends/a group of people you know), am around level 40 or something, but I don't think I have touched it in about 2 weeks and have no desire to do so

I know competitive gameplay is coming out soon, but ugh

the idea of launching the game and seeing the characters like Lucio or Reinhardt is actually making me nauseous right now

"die die die die"

"its high nooon"

:barf:

HHHnFoley_Rulez
June 29th, 2016, 4:23 PM
It's not that bad... It depends I guess. If you end up with a shit skill mix you're not going to like it as much as if it's a good game both ways.

Horses for courses I guess.

p.s. the competitive one is out now

Kdestiny
June 29th, 2016, 6:24 PM
I really am still enjoying it. It's definitely much more fun with friends, but I think it's quite a bit of fun.