PDA

View Full Version : Rajah Fantasy Football 2015/16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

MMH
August 2nd, 2015, 10:17 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/sakurahirota/pr1.jpg~original

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/sakurahirota/pg2.jpg~original

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/sakurahirota/pr4.jpg~original

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/sakurahirota/pr3.jpg~original

Welcome to Rajah Fantasy Football 2015/16

MMH
August 2nd, 2015, 10:17 AM
Official Spreadsheet 15/16 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZGHFWCPB-fresf_Hb2fwMS3LTzA82vvN2vNz8zdsC0/edit?usp=sharing)

RULES: Teams

1. A squad consist of seven players, to be chosen from the following leagues:

Premier League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
Scottish Premier League
Scottish Division One
Scottish Division Two
Scottish Division Three

2. Out of those seven, you must select a starting team of five players, leaving two on the 'bench'.
3. These five players are the only players that will be eligible for you on that given gameweek.

The Draft

1. The draft takes place prior to the season.
2. The draft takes place in a snake format (i.e. 1-20, 20-1).
3. The draft order is decided based on the table of the previous season. This means the player who finished first gets the first draft pick and so on.
4. A Euro player can be selected at any point assuming that you have Euro player eligibility.

Euro Players

1. If you have previously qualified for Europe you are eligible to select a Euro Player for any major European league. It has been decided that major European leagues are as follows:

Spanish La Liga
Italian Serie A
German Bundesliga
Dutch Eredivisie
French Ligue 1
Portuguese Primeira Liga

2. Euro Players can be dropped at any time but CANNOT be replaced with another Euro Player. Once you have dropped a Euro player then you have lost your Euro player privilege.
3. To qualify for Europe you must i) finish in the top six of the league ii) win the RFA Cup.
4. If an RFA Cup winner finishes in the top six then 7th place gains entry into Europe.

Gameweek

1. A gameweek lasts from Friday to Monday (unless otherwise specified by MMH) and any goals scored by your five selected players during this period count towards your score that weekend.
1a. If your player/s has two matches during a gameweek then the FIRST game counts towards your score and any subsequent goals will not be counted.
2. Teams must be submitted in the following format or your team will be invalid and your last eligible squad will be used for that gameweek.

1) Player's Name (Team)
2) Player's Name (Team)
3) Player's Name (Team)
4) Player's Name (Team)
5) Player's Name (Team)

6) Player's Name (Team)
7) Player's Name (Team)

3. Teams MUST be submitted by 2.59pm on a Saturday. The only exceptions to this are:
3a. If you have a player playing in a Friday/early kick off. If you want him to be included you MUST submit a team containing that player prior to the kick off of his match.
3b. If you have a player playing in a late/Sunday/Monday kick off you can change your team providing that one of your starting five has not had a match in the gameweek thus far. i.e. You have Sergio Aguero in your starting five and Wayne Rooney on your bench. You are able to swap these players as much as you want prior to kick off.

Transfers

1. Transfers can be made at any point in the season up until the last weekend of March. After the last weekend in March, any transfers into your squad are not eligible to be keepers for next season.
2. Any transfers you wish to be active for the upcoming gameweek MUST be submitted by 2.59pm on the Saturday (or prior to kick off in an earlier/later kick off).
3. A transfer is invalid until it is posted in the following format:

Out - Player Name (Player's Real Side)
In - Player Name (Player's Real Side)

Player Name (Player's Real Side)

4. A player signed must stay in your squad (not starting line up) for two gameweeks. Additionally you cannot pick up a player you have dropped for two gameweeks.
5. Transfer targets MUST play in an eligible league and cannot be registered for another RFF club.

Swaps

1. Swaps are allowed between two clubs as long as both managers agree to the deal. Deals can take place in the open or via PM.
2. If a deal is seen as genuinely one sided, another player can appeal against the trade and MMH will rule. This avoids situations where a leaving manager strips his squad prior to his dismissal.
3. Trades can involve players, cash, draft picks or any other thing you can think of. The most important thing is that the draft is fair to both parties.
4. In order to confirm a trade both sides must confirm the trade and post their new squad in the following format:

Out - Player Name (Player's Real Side)
In - Player Name (Player's Real Side)

Any deal that does not follow this format will be void until both parties comply
5. There are no 'loans' allowed. This means you cannot send a player to another team for a specified length of time then have him back.

Additional Rules

1. Special dispensation is granted if you are genuinely unable to post your team in the above formats ie. you are posted from a phone, are banned from the forums or are in hospital dying or something.
2. Any decisions that you wish to contest MUST be done so within one week of the decision being made. Any requests after this time will not be entertained.
3. Results are to be taken from one specified source and the decision of that source is final. This source is to be agreed by MMH.
4. Special dispensation might also be granted if your name is Beefy. Any evidence of every other player in the RFF game agreeing with the opposition will be disregarded and Beefy will gain the advantage.
5. This is MMH's game. His decision is final, and although he is fair and will listen to any case you bring forward (and possibly change his mind) ultimately the decision is all his.

BBF
August 2nd, 2015, 10:20 AM
Haha, top work! The programmes looks superb.

Bad Collin
August 2nd, 2015, 10:33 AM
That is your best one yet mate, incredible work.

Christopherson
August 2nd, 2015, 11:02 AM
Awesome.

Chris Scott
August 2nd, 2015, 4:02 PM
Haha brilliant that MMH, defo best one yet. You've got my colours wrong and I wanted Dexter Blackstock as my main player.

Mikey_Jones
August 2nd, 2015, 4:05 PM
They are incredible, top work MMH

Reuben Reid (Plymouth)
Charlie Austin (QPR)
Matt Smith (Fulham)
Adam Armstrong (Coventry)
Lee Gregory (Millwall)

Zach Clough (Bolton)
Odion Ighalo (Watford)

son_of_foley
August 2nd, 2015, 4:06 PM
Excellent work mmh. Still angry about Boyes though xx

Andy
August 2nd, 2015, 5:37 PM
Jason Cummings (Hibernian)
Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
Michael Moffat (Dunfermline)
Faissal El Bakhtaoui (Dunfermline)
Kevin Smith (East Fife)

Bryan Prunty (Airdrieonians)
Kris Boyd (Kilmarnock)

Rip
August 2nd, 2015, 6:08 PM
Superb mate :yes:

MMH
August 2nd, 2015, 8:04 PM
1 Martyn Waghorn (Rangers)
2 John Akinde (Barnet)
3 Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
4 Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon)
5 Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

6 Jonathon Margetts (Tranmere Rovers)
7 Jelle Vossen (Burnley)

Quite happy with that I must admit.

Torn
August 3rd, 2015, 3:14 AM
Absolutely brilliant.

Chris Martin's head on Tony Craig's body is an interesting sight!

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 3:15 AM
1 Martyn Waghorn (Rangers)
2 John Akinde (Barnet)
3 Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
4 Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon)
5 Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

6 Jonathon Margetts (Tranmere Rovers)
7 Jelle Vossen (Burnley)

Quite happy with that I must admit.

The Euro player definitely makes a big difference.

Jay
August 3rd, 2015, 3:35 AM
1: Zlatan! Ibrahimovic [PSG]
2: Liam Hearn [Lincoln City]
3: Andy Mangan [Tranmere Rovers]
4: Joe Gormley [Peterborough United]
5: Matt Green [Mansfield Town]

6: Jordan Rhodes [Blackburn Rovers]
7: Freddie Sears [Ipswich Town]

Love your work, MMH.

Torn
August 3rd, 2015, 4:26 AM
Benik Afobe (Wolves)
Chris Martin (Derby)
Tom Nichols (Exeter)
Padraig Amond (Grimsby)
Jay Simpson (Leyton Orient)

Sam Gallagher (MK Dons)
Troy Deeney (Watford)

BBF
August 3rd, 2015, 4:40 AM
James Constable (Eastleigh)
Jon Parkin (Forest Green)
Rory McAllister (Peterhead)
Ashley Grimes (Barrow)
Lee Angol (Peterborough)

Noel Hunt (Southend)
Junior Morias (Boreham Wood)

Reech
August 3rd, 2015, 5:08 AM
Beebs, your team feels like the most hipster thing since supporting Borussia in 2013.

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 6:32 AM
Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Tom Bradshaw (Walsall)
Danny Johnson (Gateshead)
Aaron O’Connor (Forest Green)
Kemar Roofe (Oxford)

Che Adams (Sheff Utd)
Omar Bogle (Grimsby)

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 6:42 AM
Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
Robert Lewandowski (Bayern)
Marc Richards (Northampton)
Nouha Dicko (Wolves)
Paul McCallum (Leyton Orient)

Chris Wood (Leeds)
Rakish Bingham (Hartlepool)
Dwight Gayle (Crystal Palace)

Torn
August 3rd, 2015, 6:47 AM
Beebs, your team feels like the most hipster thing since supporting Borussia in 2013.

Rosk's (and Jay's) is way more hipster. BBF's is just a bit shit.

Torn
August 3rd, 2015, 6:50 AM
Lads, let me have Leigh and I'll do a proper bloody rundown of every fucker's team on here on video and everything. None of this half arsed BBFBtokes and BCWROGS stuff. It makes sense.

I wonder what will arrive first, this or BBFBrokes.

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 6:54 AM
Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Tom Bradshaw (Walsall)
Aaron O’Connor (Forest Green)
Kemar Roofe (Oxford)

Che Adams (Sheff Utd)
Omar Bogle (Grimsby)

I decided to go a bit balls out with this squad.

I've only really got two banker goalscorers at this stage in Griffiths and Bradshaw, two top scorers last year and both doing well in pre-season.

The rest are all punts that, if they come off, will do very well, according to all the bloody forums for their teams. There will be no picking up of average players. It's shit or bust for me this year.

Bogle and O'Connor are both nothing but out and out goalscorers who will score if they are trusted. Whether that happens remains to be seen but I'm bloody risking it. Che Adams and Kemar Roofe are fucking brutes and I hear both will be playing in that inside forward bullshit position that every fucker plays nowadays. Both looking great in pre-season and their fans think they are the next big things, assuming they'll be picked up by someone great by Xmas. O'Connor is in because he'll be starting for Forest Green and whilst he's always a dodgy carpet away from an injury, he should do well in that division.

The biggest test for my managerial skills will be holding off on the transfer button early as some of these may take time to settle, but fuck it. I'd rather come from behind to glory than choke after being ahead whilst 7 points clear.

A risky strategy but an exciting one nonetheless.

Gary J
August 3rd, 2015, 6:59 AM
Terek GazJny 15/16 Squad

1) Will Grigg (Wigan)
2) Diego Costa (Chelsea)
3) Andy Williams (Doncaster)
4) Lasse Vibe (Brentford)
5) Charlie Wyke (Carlisle)
6) Richard Brodie (Southport)
7) Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan)

Canuck
August 3rd, 2015, 7:06 AM
Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
Matt Tubbs (Portsmouth)
Ian Henderson (Rochdale)
Christian Stuani (Middlesborough)
Wilfried Bony (Man City)

Sam Vokes (Burnley)
Pedro (Unattached)

Rip
August 3rd, 2015, 9:06 AM
Ripswich

Daryl Murphy (Ipswich)
Joe Garner (Preston North End)
Rory Loy (Dundee)
Falcao (Chelsea)
Nakhi Wells (Huddersfield)

Darren Lavery (Berwick)
Moussa Sow (Fenerbahce/Unavailable)

Murphy and Garner should guarantee a good return, Loy I'm not sure about he's a strong candidate for the suplimental draft, Lavery is solid enough and the manager is strong on his chances, Falcao is a bit of a risk but he's a quality player and Jose believes in him and has said he expects him to do well, Sow is a huge punt but he has pretty much confirmed he is off.

Wells was a gift, 4 in 4 pre-season and a nailed on starter who will score 14/15 picked up at the end of the draft :yes:

Gutted Mikey knicked Armo but I got 4 players that I really wanted so overall pretty damn happy.

Chris Scott
August 3rd, 2015, 9:36 AM
First game of season and it's a derby

MMH vs Chris Scott
Kopite vs Bluenose
The manager who took my colours away.

Chris Scott
August 3rd, 2015, 9:59 AM
Ross McCormack (Fulham)
Leon Clarke (Bury)
Lenell John-Lewis (Newport)
Osman Sow (Hearts)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

Saido Berahino (West Brom)
Dexter Blackstock (Notthingham Forest)

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 10:20 AM
If Gayle signs for Fulham and Mitroglu stays with Woodrow and Matt Smith then McCormack will be in the midfield role that he had over Christmas last season where Andy had him and he scored next to nothing. You know how to contact me Chris, I can make it all better.

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 10:31 AM
Chris - don't listen to them. Keep your big players, just like you did when you pulled out of the Benteke transfer. You've got a chance to win the bloody League here.

BBF
August 3rd, 2015, 10:40 AM
Ashley Grimes (Barrow)
Lee Angol (Peterborough)

Noel Hunt (Southend)

Rosk's (and Jay's) is way more hipster. BBF's is just a bit shit.

Untrue.

Constable is first choice at Eastleigh who are gunning for promotion big time this season. Same with Parkin and Forest Green. They've bought in Marsh-Brown who has the delivery to supply Parkin.

McAllister has the potential to be a 30 goal scorer or a 7 goal scorer. Grimes is going to destroy the conference and score 70 this season. The last 3 are more punts than the others I think with none of them playing in those leagues before but with 2 of the 3 banging them in in the conference south last season they could blow up or blow out. Hunt is a mystery but we'll see.

Top 4 easily.

Rip
August 3rd, 2015, 12:15 PM
I wonder what will arrive first, this or BBFBrokes.

Christmas

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 12:33 PM
What rules changed that means Rosk got to keep Griffiths and Alex has eight players?

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 12:40 PM
Keepers that get dropped can be picked up by someone else i not involved in a direct swap.

Alex had a MMH Cup pick.

connorboy
August 3rd, 2015, 12:48 PM
Peter Weatherston (Annan)
Craig Gunn (Elgin)
Lyle Taylor (AFC Wimbledon)
Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Charlton)
Dave Mooney (Southend)

James Collins (Shrewsbury)
Dale Hilson (QQotS)

Won't be relegated I don't think this year but won't do much else. Solid I think. And nice programme MMH :yes:

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 12:58 PM
That's a dangerous rule. So the MMH winner now gets a Euro player AND an extra player?

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 12:58 PM
Gudmundsson over Vetokele, wassupwidat?

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 12:59 PM
That's a dangerous rule. So the MMH winner now gets a Euro player AND an extra player?

Yeah, and the number one draft pick.

BBF
August 3rd, 2015, 1:16 PM
Christmas

Well part one of BBFBrokes is up on the spreadsheet. Part two coming tomorrow....maybe but probably. not.

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 2:01 PM
The 'team x will do well so striker will score goals' logic seems flawed to me, it seldom works out like that.

MMH
August 3rd, 2015, 2:26 PM

Think about it Andy....

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 2:48 PM
That wasn't the case previously?

BBF
August 3rd, 2015, 2:49 PM
Look at Alex's squad.

connorboy
August 3rd, 2015, 2:52 PM
Gudmundsson over Vetokele, wassupwidat?

Igor is injured apparently and Watt won't play every game with Makienok there. JBG will play every game and gets a fair few

MMH
August 3rd, 2015, 2:59 PM
That wasn't the case previously?

Alex won the league last season....

He gets a Euro player anyway, and anyone who wins the MMH cup who has a Euro player gets an 8th squad slot instead in the interests of making it a little more balanced.

They lose the slot once someone else wins the MMH cup.

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 3:03 PM
Ah I see. Has that always been the case?

Mikey_Jones
August 3rd, 2015, 3:11 PM
Nah, last season I had two Euro players but dropped one when a new winner for the MMH Cup happened

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 3:14 PM
Yeah and you did bloody wel with it pfffffyttttrr

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 3:24 PM
Keepers that get dropped can be picked up by someone else i not involved in a direct swap.

I hope that isn't the rule. I suggested we make an exception because you said you wouldn't play otherwise but I wasn't aware that the rule had changed.

MMH
August 3rd, 2015, 3:35 PM
yeah it was an exception to the rule.

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 3:41 PM
ITS A GOOD FUCKING RULE.

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 3:44 PM
It isn't. It is bullshit, it makes no sense and you're only arguing it because you wanted Griffiths. Which is fine and it is done but it definitely is not the new rule.

Mikey_Jones
August 3rd, 2015, 4:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WheIV15.png

IT'S THE RETURN OF MIKEYPOWER

With a Spearman's Rank of 0.52632 (fairly strong correlation) the most accurate pre-season predictions are back. Forget about your BBFBrokes, you'll get the best analysis and previews exclusively with MikeyPower. We're also happy to introduce in-play betting this season, including:

Bench goals
"I was going to sign him" moments
Goals against former teams

A new feature this season is actual bookies odds for each player in their division. I'll be using oddschecker to see the odds of each player finishing top scorer in their division, and then adding up each players amount to give a total for the team - the lower the number, the more goals the bookies think your team will score. In theory, anyway

Crewe Alexander - Alex

http://i.imgur.com/Kom4XGT.png

2013/14
21st
Goals Scored: 41

2014/15
1st
Goals Scored: 80

Bookies odds: 122 (6th)

Nouha Dicko (Wolves)
Chris Wood (Leeds)

What a turnaround season from Alex. From 21st to 1st, defying all the bookies predictions and taking the league by storm. After a slightly pessimistic 5000/1 prediction last season, MikeyPower won't be making that mistake again. He also took home the MMH Cup, allowing him an extra player - Dwight Gayle. Alex has drafted well this season, taking Aguero first to the surprise of no-one. Injuries withstanding, he'll be on course for a big season. Marc Richards defied my predictions last year - he's 33 now, but I'm not going to write him off again. Dicko and McCallum are good picks, whilst Wood in the fifth round could prove a great pickup. The most expensive signing in 13 years, given the #9 shirt and already scored a great goal against Everton, he could tear the Championship up. Bingham is worth a punt, and Lewandowski is arguably one of the best Euro picks available. The main striker for Germany's best team, he'll destroy the Bundesliga. Dwight Gayle as a MMH pick isn't a bad choice

Title Odds: 6/1

Inter Milandy - Andy

http://i.imgur.com/J9WyRYa.png

2013/14
12th
Goals Scored: 103

2014/15
16th
Goals Scored: 48

Bookies odds: 78 (1st)

Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
Jason Cummings (Hibernian)
Michael Moffat (Dunfermline)
Kevin Smith (East Fife)
Kris Boyd (Kilmarnock)

Bryan Prunty (Airdree)
Faissal El Bakhtaoui (Dunfermline)

The same Scottish player draft from Andy, and it looks like the same lower-mid table results this season. He may be the bookies favourites, but the Scottish leagues had much lower odds than English leagues. Giroud is a great striker and should be good for 15+ goals whilst Cummings should tear up the Championship again. Moffat is deadly at the Scottish pub level, whilst Smith did well in his appearances for East Fife last season. Boyd knows how to score goals for Kilmarnock, but his age may be catching up with him. Prunty and El Bak are both risks I think, I've got bored of looking at the Scottish lower leagues

Title Odds: 1000/1

1. FC Collserslautern - Bad Collin

http://i.imgur.com/6OVnBT7.png

2013/14
2nd
Goals Scored: 99

2014/15
4th
Goals Scored: 90

Bookies odds: 204 (17th)

Damien Reeves (Altrincham)
Christian Benteke (Liverpool)
Jamie Cureton (Dagenham)
John Sutton (St Johnstone)
Jason Walker (Barrow)

Jackson Martinez (Atletico Madrid)
Souleymane Coulibaly (Peterborough)

Bad Collin is a man who knows how to get into Europe, and he'll do the same again this season. Reeves has consistently been a good goalscorer for Altrincham, whilst Benteke should score more goals up front for Liverpool compared to Villa. Jamie Cureton is old but somehow still walking/scoring, whilst John Sutton has got a goal a game record for St Johnstone so far. Jason Walker is a risk but has been getting rave reviews from non-league pundits, whilst Atletico strikers always score goals - Martinez should be no difference. Coulibaly is a good 7th round pick

Title Odds: 20/1

eBBFsleet - BBF

http://i.imgur.com/3X9NGcC.png

2013/14
19th
Goals Scored: 52

2014/15
8th
Goals Scored: 53

Bookies odds: 194 (16th)

Ashley Grimes (Barrow)
Lee Angol (Peterborough)

Noel Hunt (Southend)

1 more goal than last season but 11 places higher - can BBF maintain his luck? The Non-League All Stars(™) started off well by drafting Big Jon Parkin, who should continue his fine form for Forest Green. Constable did very well for Eastleigh last season, whilst McAllister is a classic Scottish cheat player who loves scoring goals for Peterhead. Ashley Grimes is a big risk whilst Lee Angol might go on loan which would be good for him. He might not either, I don't really know. Noel Hunt has experience at higher levels which should bode him well for Southend. Morias did well for Boreham last season and his pace could get him goals

Title Odds: 150/1

AFC Beefy - Beefy

http://i.imgur.com/6tJBwWJ.png

2013/14
8th
Goals Scored: 81

2014/15
3rd

Bookies odds: 84 (2nd)

Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
Harry Kane (Tottenham)
Darren Bent (Derby)
Luis Suarez (Barcelona)
Craig Mackail-Smith (Luton)

Sam Winnall (Barnsley)
Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

The bookies love Beefy's squad and so do I. Rooney should be United's main striker and will reap the rewards of having an actual midfield behind him, whilst Harry Kane will have to work hard to not be a one season wonder. Dangerous Darren Bent will score goals again for Derby, whilst Suarez will always score at Barca. Mackail-Smith could be the steal of the draft at Luton if his leg doesn't fall off, whilst Winnall scored a lot of goals for Barnsley. Walcott was deadly at the end of last season but it's yet to be seen if he'll start over Giroud. Expect a strong season from Beefy

Title Odds: 3/1

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 4:17 PM
Never argue with the Bookies

MMH
August 3rd, 2015, 4:26 PM
Never argue with the Bookies

Inter Milandy:

Bookies odds: 78 (1st)

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 4:36 PM
Occasionally argue with the Bookies.

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 4:39 PM
It isn't. It is bullshit, it makes no sense and you're only arguing it because you wanted Griffiths. Which is fine and it is done but it definitely is not the new rule.

You are literally the worst person I have ever met at debating. Ever.

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 4:53 PM
Whereas your tactics of typing in capital letters and undermining the other person presumably has the Oxford Union inundating you with invitations.

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 4:58 PM
Haha good work Mikey. Best odds at scoring the most goals but 1000/1 for the league :lol:

Also what's the over under on number of "I was going to sign him"s from Jay?

Mikey_Jones
August 3rd, 2015, 5:01 PM
The bookies had some really low odds for the Scottish leagues which really helped your team out, it was strange

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 5:02 PM
That's because I drafted excellent Scottish players.

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 5:03 PM
They're lower because they can only organise 10 team leagues, so with fewer players the odds are naturally shorter. Go on Mikey, push him out to 5000/1.

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 5:06 PM
Pound on that please.

Mikey_Jones
August 3rd, 2015, 5:08 PM
Pound on that please.

Sorry, no new bets until previous stakes have been paid

100/1?! I'll have 20 quid each way there Mikey.

Dave
August 3rd, 2015, 5:10 PM
They're lower because they can only organise 10 team leagues, so with fewer players the odds are naturally shorter. Go on Mikey, push him out to 5000/1.It would also be because they have less information on the Scottish leagues and because fewer people will place bets. With something like the premier League lots of people will bet and they can rely on the market to balance their books,. With the Scottish leagues, they have fewer bets and one large bet could increase their risk to a point where they can't balance it - so they have to give themselves a bigger edge initially (resulting in lower odds for everyone).

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 5:21 PM
Whereas your tactics of typing in capital letters and undermining the other person presumably has the Oxford Union inundating you with invitations.

You really are very odd sometimes.

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 5:24 PM
Ok. Can we move on?

The Rosk
August 3rd, 2015, 5:26 PM
By all means.

Andy
August 3rd, 2015, 5:32 PM
Sorry, no new bets until previous stakes have been paid

Ahaha I paypaled that to you

RFF Champ
August 3rd, 2015, 5:32 PM
BBF that National League highlights show that meant we should add North and South, BT have decided not to bother with it this weekend!

Beefy
August 3rd, 2015, 5:34 PM
They'll probably get the same number of viewers as they would have got.

Mikey_Jones
August 3rd, 2015, 6:00 PM

Christal Palace - Chris Scott

http://i.imgur.com/acYnExQ.png

2013/14
16th
Goals Scored: 79

2014/15
18th
Goals Scored: 42

Bookies odds: 209 (19th)

Ross McCormack (Fulham)
Leon Clarke (Bury)
Osman Sow (Hearts)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

Dexter Blackstock (Notts Forest)

The perennial relegation candidate will be hoping that a few of his punts pay off to boost him up the table, but there are some dodgy choices here. McCormack had a turbulent season last year, but hit good form near the end of the season - Chris Scott will be hoping he can start the season strong. Leon Clarke is a great goal scorer at League One level, but then again he might also go mental and fall out with the manager. John-Lewis is making a big step and joining a new team, which could mean a slow start to the season, while Osman Sow did well for Hearts last season. Hazard has got 14 goals in each of his last two seasons and is constantly improving as a footballer - he could be a great fifth round pick. Berahino got a lot of goals for WBA last season, but there are rumours he may be sold which would surely affect his playing time. Dexter Blackstock is arguably a footballer

Title Odds: 2000/1

Colchrister Rovers - Christopherson

http://i.imgur.com/ulSnA5t.png

2013/14
11th
Goals Scored: 94

2014/15
12th
Goals Scored: 60

Bookies odds: 133 (10th)

Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool)
Adam Rooney (Aberdeen)
Izale McLeod (Crawley)
Clayton Donaldson (Birmingham)
Louis Moult (Motherwell)

Nikica Jelavic (Hull City)
Iain Russell (QotS)

Sturridge is a huge risk, given his injury record and lack of appearances for Mikeybi Haifa last season. If he is fit, he should score goals up front with Benteke, but it's a big if. Rooney is a consistent goal scorer for Aberdeen and will continue to score goals there, but Izale McLeod is reportedly unhappy at Crawley which could unsettle his goals this season. Clayton Donaldson had a goal every 3 games for Birmingham, but was on very streaky form last season, making him hard to pick in RFF. It's a big jump from Conference to Scottish Prem but one that Christopherson hopes Louis Moult can make - I can't see him performing well this season. Jelavic was disappointing for Hull last season, while Iain Russell isn't getting any younger. A lot depends on Daniel Sturridge this season, but I'm not optimistic

Connors Quay - Connorboy

http://i.imgur.com/FOw2p2J.png

2013/14
18th
Goals Scored: 50

2014/15
19th
Goals Scored: 49

Bookies odds: 164 (13th)

Peter Weatherson (Annan)
Craig Gunn (Elgin)
David Mooney (Southend)

Dale Hilson (QotS)

Weatherson is old but does know how to find the net - playing in Scotland against pub defenders is also a big plus. Craig Gunn consistently has a great record for Elgin so should do well, and James Collins did fairly well at Shrewsbury last season, getting 1 goal every 3 games. Maybe not good enough for a third round pick, but he's now settled at Shrewsbury so could do even better. Lyle Taylor hasn't really impressed since Falkirk - partnering Akinfenwa up front might help him out though. Southend's strike force is looking busy with Noel Hunt joining, so there are doubts about Mooney starting. JBG is more of a winger but impressed for Charlton last season - hard to pick in RFF due to inconsistent scoring though. Dale Hilson is young and looking to impress at QotS. He won't.

Title Odds: 1000/1

Terek Gazjny - Gary J

http://i.imgur.com/GtSoukW.png

2013/14
3rd
Goals Scored: 78

2014/15
7th
Goals Scored: 81

Bookies odds: 124 (7th)

Will Grigg (Wigan)
Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Andy Williams (Doncaster)
Lasse Vibe (Brentford)
Charlie Wyke (Carlisle)

Richard Brodie (Southport)
Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan)

Another strong draft from Gary J who always impresses in RFF. Will Grigg is a goalscorer in League One and he'll get a hatful at Wigan, whilst Diego Costa is the best striker for the best team in the league. Average Andy Williams has always done well at League One as well, so another strong pick there. Lasse Vibe is a big risk in the fourth round - he had a fantastic record at IFK Göteborg, and his advanced metrics are probably outstanding, but Andre Gray is settled as Brentford's main striker so playtime is limited. Wyke impressed at Carlisle since January, whilst Brodie has a good record for a 6th round pick. Icardi is Inter's main striker and had a fantastic record last season - a good safe pick for a Euro player. Europe is a strong possibility again for Gary J

Title Odds: 20/1

Hurkey - Hurley

http://i.imgur.com/mWivxr0.png

2013/14
15th
Goals Scored: 68

2014/15
11th
Goals Scored: 65

Bookies odds: 129 (8th)

Matt Tubbs (Portsmouth)
Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
Ian Henderson (Rochdale)
Christian Stuani (Middlesbrough)
Wilfried Bony (Manchester City)

Sam Vokes (Burnley)
Pedro (Ineligible)

Hurley is placing a lot of faith in some risky picks, although Matt Tubbs and Alexis Sanchez are both great goalscorers at their respective levels. Henderson is a great third round pick, but Stuani and Bony are risky picks. Stuani is a good striker and has appeared for Uruguay, but adapting to the Championship always takes time for strikers. Bony will see limited playtime behind Aguero, so Hurley will be hoping for a lot of injuries to Aguero for Bony to shine. Vokes could be a fantastic 6th round pick - he scored a lot of goals last time he was in the Championship, although he didn't score once last season for Burnley. Pedro is yet to sign for Man Utd, but I can't see him getting more than 5 when he does

Title Odds: 200/1

BBF
August 4th, 2015, 6:51 AM
And part 2 of BBFBrokes is up now too.

100% accurate, 100% unbiased. Accept no imitations.

Beefy
August 4th, 2015, 7:06 AM
Would you not post it on here? We should be minimising what goes in the spread sheet as it stifles discussion in this thread.

BBF
August 4th, 2015, 7:09 AM
Happy to do both.

Crewe Alexander

Top Pick - You can't look past Sergio
Aguero for the main pick in Alex's squad.
If he can stay fit he'll be one of the top
scorers in the league and will ensure Alex
will be up there again this year.
Weak Link - Paul McCallum
looks to be the only real question
mark in Alex's squad. BBFBrokes don't
think this is going to be Orient's year and
that will directly affect McCallum.

Last Year - 1st
Predicted finish - 3rd
BBFBrokes Odds - 9/2

---

Inter MilAndy

Top Pick - There are plenty of unknown
entities in Andy's squad but Bryan
Prunty's record speaks for itself.
A goal every other game could be much
needed in Andy's squad.
Weak Link - Michael Moffat's form last
season and his overlying temperament
must be cause of concern. He could be a
big mistake at the third round.

Last Year - 16th
Predicted finish - 16th
BBFBrokes Odds - 100/1

---

1. FC Collserslautern

Top Pick - For a 5th round pick Jason
Walker is a very astute pick up. His
record at conference level is great and
Barrow could be a force this season.
Walker is a fantastic 5th round pick.
Weak Link - Souleymane Coulibaly has
quite a fight to be in the first 11 this
season and it could be a short stay at
1. FC Collsersautern.

Last Year - 4th
Predicted finish - 1st
BBFBrokes Odds - 6/1

---

eBBFleet United

Top man - Ashley Grimes is going to be
the best pick in the history of RFF.
Barrow are going to win the league and
Grimes is going to score 50 goals all on
Saturdays
Weak Link - Lee Angol is making a big
step up and will be hoping to follow in the
footsteps of Gray and Gayle but he could
quite easily be another Cliff Akurang...

Last Year - 8th
Predicted finish - 6th
BBFBrokes Odds - 25/1

---

AFC Beefy

Top man - Craig Mackail-Smith could be
fantastic signing for Beefy. If he can stay
fit he could absolutely tear League Two
apart. Pick of the 5th round.
Weak link - Could he be a 1 season
wonder or is he the real deal? We at
BBFBrokes think it could be the former
and we're predicting a tough year ahead
for Harry Kane.

Last Year - 3rd
Predicted finish - 2nd
BBFBrokes Odds - 10/1

---

Christal Palace

Top Pick - Is it the year that Eden Hazard
joins the very, very elite and breaks RFF?
Chris Scott could have a lot of goal at his
disposal with a fantastic 5th round pick.
Weak link - Dexter Blackstock is shit.
He's always been shit, literally always.
A genuinely awful pick at any stage even
at round 6.

Last Year - 18th
Predicted finish - 13th
BBFBrokes Odds - 250/1

---

Colchrister Rovers

Top Pick - Izale McLeod is a fantastic
pick and whether he stays in League Two
or moves back to League One he'll be
full of goals.
Weak Link - Chris has opted to move to
the English Leagues this season as well
as his native Scotland. His pick of Nikica
Jelavic might be proof that he should've
stayed north of the border.

Last Year - 12th
Predicted finish - 14th
BBFBrokes Odds - 66/1

---

Connors Quay

Top Pick - Craig Gunn always scores
goals. Its an unwritten rule. Craig Gunn =
GOALS. GOALS = Craig Gunn.
Weak Link - Peter Weatherstone is a
total unknown at this (or indeed any) level.
He could become anonymous and never
be seen again. Or he could never be
seen before.

Last Year - 19th
Predicted finish - 20th
BBFBrokes - 1000/1

---

Terek GazJny

Top Pick - Will Grigg was a great pick up
last season at MK Dons and he's
dropped down to League One again to
score goals goals goals.
Weak Link - BBFBrokes went scouting
to Griffin Park last week it provided us
with some insight. One thing it showed
us was that Lasse Vibe isn't going to set
the Championship on fire...

Last year - 7th
Predicted finish - 8th
BBFBrokes Odds - 16/1

---

FC Hurley

Top Pick - Sam Vokes could proof to be
a very, very profitable pick up and is our
pick of the 6th round. Play him and he'll
score a hatful.
Weak Link - Christian Stuani doesn't
exactly have a sparkling record so far
and we can't see that being improved
much at The Riverside. A bad pick for by
reckoning.

Last Year - 11th
Predicted finish - 11th
BBFBrokers - 50/1

Beefy
August 4th, 2015, 7:11 AM
Top man.

I think you're wrong about McCallum, btw. I'm gutted to have missed out on him and think he'll fire Orient to promotion. Too good for that level.

BBF
August 4th, 2015, 7:12 AM
Part 2

Jayventus

Top Man - Liam Hearn could prove to be
a superb signing and to pick him up in
the 6th round is a masterstroke. A proven
goalscorer at any level is invaluable.
Weak Link - Interestingly it seems Jay's
1st round pick could be his worst.
We at BBFBrokes can see Rhodes
having a tough season wherever he may
be. Could be a bad pick from Jay

Last year - 2nd
Predicted finish - 4th
BBFBrokes odds - 9/2

---

Matthew Wednesday

Top Man - Barry Corr knows League Two
well and he could prove to be a very
good signing for Matthew. Cambridge
are gunning from promotion and Corr
will be looking to supply that
Weak Link - Memphis Depay could feel
the pressure at Man United this season
especially if they don't sign another
striker and that could affect his RFF time.

Last Year - 15th
Predicted finish - 17th
BBFBrokes odds - 666/1

---

Mikeybi Haifa

Top Man - This is going to be Adam
Armstrong's break out season and we
think his goals are going to propel Mikey
up the league a few places this year.
Weak Link - Matt Smith is a lump and
with the imminent arrival of Dwight Gayle
we fear he could become the supply line
for his goals to his own detriment.

Last Year - 14th
Predicted finish - 12th
BBFBrokes - 300/1

---

FC Mighto Molly Hollyhock

Top Man - Adam Boyes is a top striker.
His arrival at FC MMH was met by tears
and shouts from both Levski SOFia and
eBBFleet United and Boyes looks set to
make them cry more.
Weak Link - John Akinde has struggled
at League Two level before and we fear
he could do it again. This is in no way
influenced by BBF hoping this jinxes him
and makes him score 30 again.

Last Year - 5th
Predicted finish - 5th
BBFBrokes Odds - 12/1

---

Reechdale

Top Man - Alan Trouten is a good signing
and proven goalscorer in Scotland. His
goals might just keep Reech afloat. They
won't but they might.
Weak Link - Raheem Sterling will either
end the season as proving himself as the
real deal or the worlds most expensive
flop. We hope its the former but fear it
could be the latter.

Last Year - 20th
Predicted finish - 18th
BBFBrokes Odds - 1000/1

---

Ripswich Town

Top Man - Nakhi Wells could be the pick
of the 7th round. He is a natural
goalscorer and now he's settled at
Huddersfield he could have a big season
ahead of him
Weak Link - Moussa Sow is one of the
strangest signings in RFF history. Not
only is he ineligible but he's also quite
shit and has been played on the left wing
a lot for Fenerbache. Mistake.

Last Year - 13th
Predicted finish - 15th
BBFBrokes Odds - 750/1

---

Shelton London's Team

Top Man - I think Shelton may have
stumbled on a good signing in Andre
Gray. His impending move to Hull could
see him move into the set of elite
Championship strikers.
Weak Link - Paddy Madden is the
definition of one season wonder. Also
he's a bit of a knob. And we hate
Scunthorpe so fuck this signing.

Last Year - N/A
Predicted finish - 19th
BBFBrokes Odds - 1000/1

---

Levski SOFia

Top Man - Scott Rendell is a goal
machine. Any player that can keep the
god that is Guiseppe Sole on the bench
deserves to be known as the top man
in any squad.
Weak Link - Levski SOFia already seem
to have it's weak links and looks to be
brining in new blood ASAP. Marco Matias
should be driven to his new club by the
manager.

Last Year - 6th
Precicted finish - 9th
BBFBrokes Odds - 25/1

---

Rosk Ounty

Top Man - Aaron O'Connor in the 5th is
a great pick up and could be the
difference between top half and bottom
for the Rosk. He's just got to hope he can
pop it in the net.
Weak Link - Omar Bogle is making a step
too far in our opinion. We hope to be
proved wrong but he just seems to be the
type to cadge a fag and be happy with
that.

Last Year - 17th
Predicted finish - 10th
BBFBrokes Odds - 500/1

---

Fiorentorna

Top Man - Tom Nichols has a great
record and will be the main man at
Exeter. He could be a good source of
goals for Torn this year.
Weak Link - Padraig Amond has a LOT
of competition at Grimsby this year and
could find it hard to hold down a regular
starting place at Blundell Park. He could
be the first man shipped out at
Fiorentorna.

Last Year - 9th
Predicted finish - 7th
BBFBrokes Odds - 18/1

BBF
August 4th, 2015, 7:37 AM
There are a lot of problems at Orient, apparently and I think they could struggle to get to the playoffs. I love Ian Hendon more than anyone but when he was in charge of us he was very tactically naive and it was 'bulldog spirit' that kept us where we were. Unless he's learnt a lot from Big Sam I think he could have a similar problem at Orient.

I hope I'm wrong just for Hendon, especially as he's bought in Hessenthaler as his assistant and Harrison as goalkeeper coach and there's a lovely Barnet centric feel to the coaching staff but I can just see them stuggling a bit. They've certainly for the personnel but it could prove to be a bit too much this season, I think.

Mikey_Jones
August 4th, 2015, 7:39 AM

Jayventus - Jay

http://i.imgur.com/P0TsBdm.png

2013/14
4th
Goals Scored: 85

2014/15
2nd
Goals Scored: 99

Bookies odds: 114 (4th)

Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG)
Andy Mangan (Tranmere)
Joe Gormley (Peterborough)
Matt Green (Mansfield)

Liam Hearn (Lincoln City)
Freddie Sears (Ipswich Town)

Another strong draft from Jay who'll be looking to do one better than last season. Jordan Rhodes will always score goals in the Championship, whilst Zlatan will continue to score goals in Ligue 1, although there's rumours he might be on the move. Mangan did well in League Two last season, so dropping down a level with Tranmere should mean a lot of goals. Gormley is a bit of a risk, but after getting nearly a goal a game for Cliftonville he could do well in League One. Matt Green is back at Mansfield after a disaster spell at Birmingham, and he did well last time for them. Liam Hearn did well for Grimsby last time in the Conference, but that was back in 2012, whilst Freddie Sears had a great goals per minute ratio but will see limited playtime among Ipswich's many strikers. Can Jay win the title this season?

No

Title Odds: 10/1

Matthew Wednesday - Matthew

http://i.imgur.com/suZ5ywn.png

2013/14
17th
Goals Scored: 68

2014/15
15th
Goals Scored: 42

Bookies odds: 148 (12th)

Billy Sharp (Sheffield United)
Barry Corr (Cambridge)
Juanma Delgado (Hearts)
Cody McDonald (Gillingham)
Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wimbledon)

Memphis Depay (Man United)
Farid El Alagui (Hibernian)

Billy Sharp is back for his third spell at Sheff Utd, who are promotion favourites in League One. Sharp should get a lot of goals for Matthew in that team, whilst Big Bad Barry Corr will be hoping for a lot of goals after leaving Southend. Delgado scored 4 minutes into his Hearts debut so could be a great pickup, whilst Cody McDonald is a good fourth round pick. Everyone knows about Akinfenwa, and he could form a great partnership with Lyle Taylor for Wimbledone. Depay is a risk for Utd, whilst El Alagui will be looking to come back from serious injury. Expect another low-mid table performance from Matthew.

Title Odds: 500/1

Mikeybi Haifa - Mikey_Jones

http://i.imgur.com/DXtxKki.png

2013/14
1st
Goals Scored: 101

2014/15
14th
Goals Scored: 65

Bookies odds: 206(18th)

Reuben Reid (Plymouth)
Charlie Austin (QPR)
Matt Smith (Fulham)
Lee Gregory (Millwall)

Zach Clough (Bolton)
Odion Ighalo (Watford)

After Sturridge ruined last season for Mikey, he'll be looking to bounce back. Reuben Reid is a great striker for Plymouth, whilst Charlie Austin should score goals wherever he ends up. Matt Smith is a risky pick in the third round, although the target man did finish the season strongly for Fulham. There is a lot of competition up top for Fulham however, especially with the transfer rumours of Dwight Gayle. Armstrong is a great fourth round pick with a fantastic international record, while Lee Gregory should get a lot of goals for Millwall. Clough and Ighalo are punts, although they both had great goals per minute records last season. Better than last season for Mikey but Europe is looking unlikely

Title Odds: 100/1

Mighto Molly Hollyhock - MMH

http://i.imgur.com/oLgX6Tu.png

2013/14
9th
Goals Scored: 74

2014/15
5th
Goals Scored: 83

Bookies odds: 116 (5th)

Martyn Waghorn (Rangers)
John Akinde (Barnet)
Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
Jelle Vossen (Burnley)
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon)
Jonathon Margetts (Tranmere Rovers)

After getting Europe last season, MMH will be looking towards Lacazette to fire in the goals for Lyon in Ligue 1, which he almost certainly will. Waghorn is a fantastic first round pick as well, where he'll flourish under Mark Warburton. John Akinde tore apart the Conference last season, and he'll continue to score well in League Two, whilst the signing of Lukaku was a surprise to no-one. Vossen didn't impress for Boro last season and is a risky pick, but could do well up top with Sam Vokes. Adam Boyes is VP of Publisher & Developer Relations at PlayStation and will struggle to fit goal-scoring in to his busy life, especially with the step up to the Conference. Margetts could be the seventh round steal after great reports in pre-season. Europe again for MMH

Title Odds: 40/1

Reechdale - Reech

http://i.imgur.com/U7F73bv.png

2013/14
N/A
Goals Scored: N/A

2014/15
N/A

Bookies odds: 277 (20th)

Rudy Gestede (Blackburn) *
Derek Lyle (Queen of the South)
Graziano Pelle (Southampton)
Alan Trouten (Ayr)
Kenwyne Jones (Cardiff) *

Raheem Sterling (Man City)
Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) *

* Leaving in the supplementary draft

The debut season of Reechdale has started with an unfortunate draft. First round pick Rudy Gestede has gone to Aston Villa, where he'll struggle to get 10 goals. Derek Lyle isn't getting any younger, although age doesn't matter in the Scottish pub leagues. Pelle was fantastic for the first half of last season before tailing off - Reech will be hoping he can regain that early season form. Trouten turned down a higher level to sign for Ayr, where the midfielder should get a lot of goals. Kenwyne Jones and Eriksen weren't great picks but they'll be leaving in the supplementary draft, along with Gestede. With some big transfers happening recently, Reech could rescue his draft. Sterling at City is a risk depending on play time.

Title Odds: 5000/1

Beefy
August 4th, 2015, 7:54 AM
There are a lot of problems at Orient, apparently and I think they could struggle to get to the playoffs. I love Ian Hendon more than anyone but when he was in charge of us he was very tactically naive and it was 'bulldog spirit' that kept us where we were. Unless he's learnt a lot from Big Sam I think he could have a similar problem at Orient.

I hope I'm wrong just for Hendon, especially as he's bought in Hessenthaler as his assistant and Harrison as goalkeeper coach and there's a lovely Barnet centric feel to the coaching staff but I can just see them stuggling a bit. They've certainly for the personnel but it could prove to be a bit too much this season, I think.

Oh I hope they lose every game. Bloody hate Orient. I think that McCallum will score goals though and he has shown that all pre-season.

Rip
August 4th, 2015, 8:34 AM
Lack of faith in me again I see :nono:

Andy
August 4th, 2015, 12:12 PM
What have you heard about Moffat's temperament BBF?

BBF
August 4th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Apart from the obvious gambling bans and the way the Ayr chairman reacted when he left, I've also heard that he's been a bit of a flight risk at Dunfermline. He's just generally not got his head screwed on from what I've been told.

Gary J
August 4th, 2015, 1:04 PM
Just check his twitter Andy i know when i followed him on there for RFF (When he had a great season) nearly all his tweets were about raping his team mates and getting pissed.

Chris Scott
August 4th, 2015, 1:24 PM
Nice stuff MJ and BBF.

Jay
August 4th, 2015, 1:30 PM
Yeah, great work, Mike and BBF. Love stuff like that. Even if you do both have me down as finishing in that dreaded fourth spot.

#anythingbutfourth

Andy
August 4th, 2015, 1:47 PM
Apart from the obvious gambling bans and the way the Ayr chairman reacted when he left, I've also heard that he's been a bit of a flight risk at Dunfermline. He's just generally not got his head screwed on from what I've been told.

He's never done anything wrong at Dunfermline apart from being horribly out of form last season.

Mikey_Jones
August 4th, 2015, 1:50 PM

Ripswich Town - Rip

http://i.imgur.com/irA1X7s.png

2013/14
20th
Goals Scored: 60

2014/15
13th
Goals Scored: 54

Bookies odds: 142 (11th)

Daryl Murphy (Ipswich)
Rory Loy (Dundee) *
Falcao (Chelsea)
Darren Lavery (Berwick)

Moussa Sow (Unavailable) *

Joe Garner was fantastic in League One last season, but stepping up to the Championship means that Garner is a bit of a risky first round pick. Murphy was fantastic for Ipswich in the Championship and should continue to be so, whilst Rory Loy has already been dropped to the supplementary draft - not what you want from your third round pick, although he has just scored twice in his debut. Rip might have a star transfer lined up as a replacement though, we'll see. Or not, Rip has changed his mind now. FFS. Falcao is a risk in the fourth round - Costa is nailed on to start, and with Loic Remy possibly ahead of Falcao as well his goals could be limited. Lavery hasn't got a Wikipedia page so might not be real, but apparently he scored a lot of goals last season and has already started the season well. Sow was a punt due to transfer rumours, which have since fallen through, and Wells is a well known name in RFF who could make an impact

London Monarchs - SheltonLondon

http://i.imgur.com/YI845IZ.png

2013/14
14th
Goals Scored: 86

2014/15
N/A

Bookies odds: 132 (9th)

Nadir Ciftci (Celtic)
Andre Gray (Brentford)
Danny Hylton (Oxford)
Paddy Madden (Scunthorpe)
Lucas Joao (Sheff Wed)

Aleksandar Mitrovic (Newcastle)
Greg Stewart (Dundee)

After scoring a lot of goals for Dundee Utd last season, Ciftci should only get more for Celtic this season, although Leigh Griffiths may well limit those goal numbers. Andre Gray should be Brentford's main striker as the high-flying Bee's look to improve on last seasons play-off performance. Hylton was Oxford's top scorer last season and should be again this season, although he may be off penalty duties for the season after missing 3 of his last 4 - look for his goal numbers to fall slightly. Madden did well for Scunthorpe after stepping up to League One and should get around 15 goals again this season, while Lucas Joao is a big risk - young and not yet settled, he could take time to start scoring. Mitrovic could be a great sixth round pickup, and if he starts scoring look for Rip to come in with a big trade offer. Stewart already has 2 goals in 1 game this season. At this rate, he could be on course for 80 goals.

Title Odds: 500/1

Levski SOFia - son_of_foley

http://i.imgur.com/UVFyiYa.png

2013/14
7th

2014/15
6th
Goals Scored: 87

Bookies odds: 174 (14th)

Neymar (Barcelona)
Scott Rendell (Woking)
Dom Malonga (Hibs)
Ricky Miller (Dover)
Billy Waters (Cheltenham) *

Matty Taylor (Bristol Rovers)
Marco Matias (Sheff Wed) *

Mr. Consistent in the league will be looking for another upper midtable finish, and he'll get it with this good draft. SOF went for his Euro pick in the first round and picked up Neymar, who was part of the record breaking MSN front line for Barca. A great Euro pick but it comes at the expense of a domestic first rounder - it'll be interesting to see if this costs SOF later in the season. Rendell has been fantastic the last two seasons for Woking and should continue his fine form, whilst Malonga had a great record for Hibs last season. Ricky Miller might be a taxi driver assaulting racist who will end up in prison, but then again he can score goals. Swings and roundabouts. Waters and Matias are both in the supplementary draft, whilst Matty Taylor has a good record for Bristol Rovers and is a good late round pick. Europe for SOF

Title Odds: 100/1

Rosk Ounty - The Rosk

http://i.imgur.com/BaG0nwC.png

2013/14
10th
Goals Scored: 84

2014/15
N/A

Bookies odds: 101 (3rd)

Tom Bradshaw (Walsall)
Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Omar Bogle (Grimsby)
Aaron O'Connor (Forest Green)

Kemar Roofe (Oxford)
Che Adams (Sheff United)

The Rosk has gone, in his own words, "shit or bust" this season who will either get 20+ goals or disappear and never be heard of again. Tom Bradshaw and Leigh Griffiths are both great picks who could both be top scorers in their respective divisions, whilst Omar Bogle will be looking to lead Grimsby's promotion campaign. He should get a lot of goals, but more importantly he has a sensational name. Danny Johnson has scored a lot of goals at non-league and his experience with Cardiff should only help him down with Gateshead in the Conference. O'Connor will be hoping to form a lethal partnership with Jon Parkin, whilst Kemar Roofe did well on loan to Oxford last season and should continue to score - a good sixth round pick. Che Adams is only 19 and yet to score for Sheffield United except for those two goals against Spurs and one against Swindon in the playoffs, but is fast improving. Could be the first to leave Rosk's strong team as he hunts for Europe.

Title Odds: 40/1

Fiorentorna - Torn

http://i.imgur.com/jHkuJDc.png

2013/14
6th
Goals Scored: 87

2014/15
9th
Goals Scored: 82

Bookies odds: 186 (15th)

Chris Martin (Derby)
Benik Afobe (Wolves)
Tom Nichols (Exeter City)
Padraig Amond (Grimsby)
Jay Simpson (Leyton Orient)

Sam Gallagher (MK Dons)
Troy Deeney (Watford)

A lot of goals but disappointing in the league last season, Torn will be looking for Europe this season and has drafted well. Chris Martin will again score goals for a strong Derby side whilst Benik Afobe scores a lot of goals. Tom Nichols is a great third round pick - main striker, great goals per min ratio and still young so constantly improving. Amond is a League Two quality striker playing in the Conference for the best team - could see limited play time but a good pick. Jay Simpson hasn't got a fantastic record in League One but after relegation he could get more goals - worth a punt. Sam Gallagher is a loanee looking to shine at MK Dons, whilst Deeney is Watford's main goal threat. But it's Watford so that means 5 goals

Title Odds: 10/1

Mikey_Jones
August 4th, 2015, 1:52 PM

FINAL LEAGUE ODDS
Beefy - 3/1
Alex - 6/1
Jay - 10/1
Torn - 10/1
Gary J - 20/1
Bad Collin - 20/1
The Rosk - 40/1
MMH - 40/1
Mikey - 100/1
BBF - 100/1
son_of_foley - 100/1
Hurley - 200/1
SheltonLondon - 500/1
Matthew - 500/1
Andy - 1000/1
connorboy - 1000/1
Rip - 2000/1
Christopherson - 2000/1
Chris Scott - 2000/1
Reech - 5000/1

BOOKIES ODDS
Andy - 78
Beefy - 84
The Rosk - 101
Jay - 114
MMH - 116
Alex - 123
Gary J - 124
Hurley - 129
SheltonLondon - 132
Christopherson - 133
Rip - 142
Matthew - 148
connorboy - 164
son_of_foley - 174
Torn - 186
BBF - 194
Bad Collin - 204
Mikey - 206
Chris Scott - 209
Reech - 277

The Rosk
August 4th, 2015, 2:17 PM
Che Adams scored two against Spurs!

Also I think people are playing down Amond's chances. He's scored 9 in 9 in preseason for Grimsby.

Mikey_Jones
August 4th, 2015, 2:27 PM
Che Adams scored two against Spurs!

Also I think people are playing down Amond's chances. He's scored 9 in 9 in preseason for Grimsby.

Whoops, thanks. Only had his league stats for some reason

Beefy
August 4th, 2015, 2:36 PM
Wait, Grimsby played NINE preseason matches? That's a quarter of a season.

Reech
August 4th, 2015, 2:37 PM
Lord, my team are that bad? Sigh, I had good hopes for this season after doing a good job with some midfielders last year.

Bad Collin
August 4th, 2015, 5:02 PM
Nice one Mikey and BBF, I don't need the pressure of being the BBFBrokes favourites though

1. FC

Christian Beneteke (Liverpool)
Damian Reeves (Altringham)
Jamie Cureton (Dagenham and Redbridge)
Jason Walker (Barrow)

SheltonLondon
August 5th, 2015, 1:00 AM
Off to a tiny little island today until Saturday so just going to post a team now in case I can't get on.

Andre Gray (Brentford)
Paddy Madden (Scunthorpe)
Danny Hylton (Oxford Utd)
Greg Stewart (Dundee)
Aleksandar Mitrovic (Newcastle)

Lucas Joao (Sheffield Wednesday)
Nadir Ciftci (Celtic)

Matthew
August 5th, 2015, 8:37 AM
once again horribly underrated

i will finish top 10 at least

RFF Champ
August 5th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Chris Wood (Leeds)
Nouha Dicko (Wolves)

The Rosk
August 5th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Did not expect to see Chris Wood at the top of a title winner's first squad.

Reech
August 5th, 2015, 10:52 AM
I've updated the "Teams" section of the Spreadsheet and the Master Player List should have every player ever picked (including those dropped).

Eoin Doyle (Cardiff)
Derek Lyle (QoTS)
Graziano Pelle (Soton)
Raheem Sterling (Man C)
Adam Le Fondre (Wolves)

Alan Trouten (Ayr)
Patrick Bamford (Palace)

Canuck
August 5th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Are we into free agency now?

Bad Collin
August 5th, 2015, 11:25 AM
What happens when we pick up players throughout the season? Is it easy to add players to the master list?

BBF
August 5th, 2015, 11:32 AM
You literally just need to add their name to the master player list tab in the normal First Name Last Name (Team) and they will appear in the drop down under your team each week. I'll do a sweep every couple of days to make sure all the players are on there too.

To post your team:

1) Post your team in this thread as normal
2) go to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZGHFWCPB-fresf_Hb2fwMS3LTzA82vvN2vNz8zdsC0/edit#gid=1558725743
3) In the master player list make sure you've added any new players to the bottom of the list (it's fully up to date right now but any new transfers need to be added but don't remove any players!)
4) Go to the corresponding game week and type each player name in your squad. i.e. typing 'Jon' will bring up the following names: Jon Parkin (Forest Green), Kenwyne Jones (Cardiff) and Jonathan Margetts (Tranmere). Click the right name and your player is in your squad
5) Done

BBF
August 5th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Oh and Alex, adding a 8th squad place for you was annoying so don't put one of your subs in your squad on the spreadsheet. It won't affect anything by not having the 8th.

Reech
August 5th, 2015, 11:35 AM
If it doesn't work, shoot me a PM and let me know the problem and I can troubleshoot. My spreadsheet voodoo looks strong on it (and we've tested it a bit recently too) but I am prone to mistakes.

Beefy
August 6th, 2015, 8:48 AM
I've missed this...

1. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
2. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
3. Darren Bent (Derby County)
6. Sam Winnall (Barnsley)
7. Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

4. Luis Suarez (Barcelona)
5. Craig Mackail-Smith (Luton Town)

Canuck
August 6th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Are we starting this week?

Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
Sam Vokes (Burnley)
Ian Henderson (Rochdale)
Matt Tubbs (Portsmouth)
Billy McKay (Wigan)

Wilfried Bony (Man City)
Christian Stuani (Middlesbrough)

BBF
August 6th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Yep first eligible game is tomorrow night.

Rip
August 6th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Ripswich

Daryl Murphy (Ipswich)
Falcao (Chelsea)
Darren Lavery (Berwick)

Bobby Zamora (Brighton)
Rory Loy (Dundee)

Bobby on the bench :(

The Rosk
August 6th, 2015, 1:03 PM
Zamora will almost certainly not start.

Rip
August 6th, 2015, 3:27 PM
According to the last comments he might, could well swap him out for Lavery tomorrow but considering Forest have an injury crisis I'd fancy his chances of scoring

The Rosk
August 6th, 2015, 3:41 PM
Rip mate. He won't start. Mate.

Torn
August 6th, 2015, 4:04 PM
He's also Bobby Zamora which is probably the biggest issue here in terms of him being on an RFF team

The Rosk
August 6th, 2015, 4:49 PM
Ghjaghjshguhsgjgjhagjha.

Christopherson
August 6th, 2015, 5:42 PM
Colchrister Rovers

Adam Rooney (Aberdeen)
Clayton Donaldson (Birmingham)
Izale McLeod (Crawley)
Nikica Jelavic (Hull City)
Iain Russell (Queen of the South)

Louis Moult (Motherwell)
Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool)

Rip
August 6th, 2015, 6:07 PM
He's also Bobby Zamora which is probably the biggest issue here in terms of him being on an RFF team

Always with the negative waves.

son_of_foley
August 7th, 2015, 3:12 AM
Scott Rendell (Woking)
Ricky Miller (Dover)
Jay Rodriguez (Southampton)
Kwame Thomas (Blackpool)

Neymar (Barcelona)
Dom Malonga (Hibs)

Malonga may be injured. I think thats the worst team I've fielded in about 3 years.

Random question but transfers are good from now right there's no 2 week lockout on draftees?

BBF
August 7th, 2015, 3:20 AM
Ashley Grimes (Barrow)
Lee Angol (Peterborough)

Noel Hunt (Southend)

Beefy
August 7th, 2015, 4:34 AM
Random question but transfers are good from now right there's no 2 week lockout on draftees?

Nope, you're all good.

The Rosk
August 7th, 2015, 5:11 AM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/website-en-5a38a8e6eaf766d8a0a796b1acf31da5.html

Beefy
August 7th, 2015, 5:20 AM
Jesus.

MMH
August 7th, 2015, 5:59 AM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/website-en-5a38a8e6eaf766d8a0a796b1acf31da5.html

:lol:

That reminds me I really need to start Match of the Day up again. Or something similar anyway.

An RFF podcast would be nice....

Beefy
August 7th, 2015, 6:05 AM
I've thought about a podcast before.

The Rosk
August 7th, 2015, 6:09 AM
The difference between "thinking about"and "doing" is the difference between a true POTTY winner and a non POTTY winner.

Don't be someone who just talks a good game, Beef.

Beefy
August 7th, 2015, 6:22 AM
Well we both won POTTY so clearly not :cool:

The Rosk
August 7th, 2015, 6:26 AM

Rip
August 7th, 2015, 6:41 AM

:rofl:

That's fantastic mate.

Rip
August 7th, 2015, 10:41 AM

6:1 to open the scoring

MMH
August 7th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Martyn Waghorn (Rangers)
John Akinde (Barnet)
Jelle Vossen (Burnley)
Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

Romelu Lukaku (Everton)

BBF
August 7th, 2015, 12:58 PM
BJA has looked brilliant in pre season by the way, MMH. I didn't think he'd do well back in League Two but judging by his performances this summer you'll have plenty of goals from him again.

Chris Scott
August 7th, 2015, 1:15 PM
Ross McCormack (Fulham)
Leon Clarke (Bury)
Osman Sow (Hearts)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

Dexter Blackstock (Notthingham Forest)

Chris Scott
August 7th, 2015, 1:16 PM
I still can't edit the team sheet on my iPad or iPhone and still have no laptop until next week or week after. So if someone would like to fill me team in this week please.

BBF
August 7th, 2015, 1:24 PM
Any teams that aren't in the spreadsheet I'll fill in.

Apparently to edit via iPad or android tablet you need to download the google sheet app :dunno:

BBF
August 7th, 2015, 1:28 PM
Just tried it on my android and the missus' iPad and it does let you input your team but it doesn't have the drop down menu for players so you'll have to type the whole name yourself if you do it.

Chris Scott
August 7th, 2015, 2:09 PM
What so I don't need to download google sheet to edit or I do?

BBF
August 7th, 2015, 2:11 PM
You do. Sorry I downloaded and tried it and it works.

Chris Scott
August 7th, 2015, 2:25 PM
I'll leave downloaded that have enough crap on my iPad.

Jay
August 7th, 2015, 2:25 PM
Great start to the season; Zlatan! is out as he suffered a knock last week.

1: Jordan Rhodes [Blackburn Rovers]
2: Liam Hearn [Lincoln City]
3: Andy Mangan [Tranmere Rovers]

6: Freddie Sears [Ipswich Town]
7: Zlatan! Ibrahimovic [PSG]

Torn
August 7th, 2015, 2:46 PM
6:1 to open the scoring

Looking like a great bet mate!!!

Rip
August 7th, 2015, 2:59 PM
Aye, glad I swapped him out the bookies were all over him this afternoon but the Brighton Twitter broke the news he wasn't playing a while ago, lack of fitness since he only signed a couple of days ago

MMH
August 7th, 2015, 4:39 PM
No goals for Waghorn.

I hate this game.

Chris Scott
August 7th, 2015, 5:37 PM
Haha get in. Not looking good for Lukuku starting is it.

connorboy
August 7th, 2015, 5:38 PM
Peter Weatherston (Annan)
Craig Gunn (Elgin)
Dave Mooney (Southend)

Dale Hilson (QotS)

MMH
August 7th, 2015, 6:19 PM
Haha get in. Not looking good for Lukuku starting is it.

Nah but there have been rumours that he is resting him and Deulofeu so we can unleash them tomorrow.

Hes on my bench for now anyway.

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 6:38 AM
Matt Smith (Fulham)
Reuben Reid (Plymouth)
Charlie Austin (QPR)
Lee Gregory (Millwall)

Zach Clough (Bolton)
Odion Ighalo (Watford)

Rip
August 8th, 2015, 7:03 AM
Why do I think Armo is going to ruin the opening day for me?

Beefy
August 8th, 2015, 7:10 AM
He is 18 years old and plays for a shit team. If he's the most you've got to worry about then you're doing well.

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 7:23 AM
Derek Lyle (QotS)
Alan Trouten (Ayr)
Graziano Pelle (Soton)
Raheem Sterling (Man C)
Adam Le Fondre (Wolves)

Eoin Doyle (Cardiff)
Patrick Bamford (Palace)

Canuck
August 8th, 2015, 7:31 AM
I cant fill in the spreadsheet

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 7:37 AM
Post your team, I can do it.

Canuck
August 8th, 2015, 7:44 AM
Ok. Ill wait until squads get announced. Cheers

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 7:46 AM
As Beebs said, the spreadsheet just saves time for him. Posting here is the priority so don't worry if the sheet is playing up.

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 7:47 AM
Yeah as long as your post your team here then you are fine. The spreadsheet can be hovered up by me or anyone really come 3pm.

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 7:51 AM
Why do I think Armo is going to ruin the opening day for me?

He is 18 years old and plays for a shit team. If he's the most you've got to worry about then you're doing well.

He'll get a hat-trick

Rip
August 8th, 2015, 7:57 AM

If he can transfer his under 21 form he'll be lethal, I've seen him a couple of times and he's one of those players who just looks like scoring, he gets into good positions and looks to shoot, simple old style striker and he can shift.

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 8:02 AM
Reech/Dave/BBF, what are we doing with bench goals on the spreadsheet? Will they mess up the top scorers, or can we put them in for MMH Cup purposes?

Beefy
August 8th, 2015, 8:08 AM
Fucks sake Walker. That was Rooney's goal.

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 8:17 AM
Why early kick of for Cardiff/Fulham didn't know they were playing now. Leeds/Burnley is the TV game.

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 8:17 AM
MATT SMITH

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 8:19 AM
I heard it deflected of Ross and there going to have a look at half time.

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 8:26 AM
I heard it deflected of Ross and there going to have a look at half time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL4t_41WIAAafTk.jpg

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 8:30 AM
i'm up early on a saturday

must be rff time

i fucking hate you all

good luck

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 8:33 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL4t_41WIAAafTk.jpg

Hahaha

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 8:34 AM
i'm up early on a saturday

must be rff time

i fucking hate you all

good luck

Well in Matthew, go and get a nice breakfast and a cup of coffee before settling in.

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 8:37 AM
i do not eat breakfast or drink coffee

but thanks

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 8:59 AM
now i gotta find a good soccer saturday stream somehow later

Canuck
August 8th, 2015, 9:00 AM
It wasn't a suggestion, Matthew.

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 9:02 AM
well if rosk got to keep griffiths, then i don't have to have breakfast

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 9:10 AM
OUT Odion Ighalo (Watford)
IN Philipp Hofmann (Brentford)

Matt Smith (Fulham)
Reuben Reid (Plymouth)
Charlie Austin (QPR)
Lee Gregory (Millwall)

Zach Clough (Bolton)
Philipp Hofmann (Brentford)

Bad Collin
August 8th, 2015, 9:21 AM
Jamie Cureton (Dagenham)
Jason Walker (Barrow)

Gary J
August 8th, 2015, 9:26 AM
Will Grigg (Wigan)
Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Andy Williams (Doncaster)
Charlie Wyke (Carlisle)
Richard Brodie (Southport)

Lasse Vibe (Brentford)
Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan)

son_of_foley
August 8th, 2015, 9:27 AM
Scott Rendell (Woking)
Ricky Miller (Dover)
Dom Malonga (Hibs)

Kwame Thomas (Blackpool)
Neymar (Barcelona)

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 9:28 AM
Ashley Grimes (Barrow)
Junior Morias (Boredom Wood)

Noel Hunt (Southend)
Lee Angol (Peterborough)

Canuck
August 8th, 2015, 9:29 AM
SAAAMMMMMMM

Beefy
August 8th, 2015, 9:31 AM
Kane
Rooney
Mackail Smith
Winnall
Walcott

Suarez
Bent

Canuck
August 8th, 2015, 9:42 AM
Out: billy mckay (wigan)
In: jon stead(notts county)

Sam vokes
Matt tubbs
Jon stead
Ian henderson
Alexis sanchez

Christian stuani
Wilfried bony

MMH
August 8th, 2015, 9:43 AM
Martyn Waghorn (Rangers)
John Akinde (Barnet)
Jelle Vossen (Burnley)
Romelu Lukaku (Everton)

Adam Boyes (Guiseley)

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 9:47 AM
Billy Sharp (Sheffield United)
Barry Corr (Cambridge)
Juanma Delgado (Hearts)
Farid El Alagui (Hibernian)
Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wimbledon)

Memphis Depay (Man United)
Cody McDonald (Gillingham)

Jay
August 8th, 2015, 9:47 AM
1: Jordan Rhodes [Blackburn Rovers]
2: Freddie Sears [Ipswich Town]
3: Liam Hearn [Lincoln City]

6: Andy Mangan [Tranmere Rovers]
7: Zlatan! Ibrahimovic [PSG]

Torn
August 8th, 2015, 9:49 AM
Come on lads

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 9:49 AM
Out - Lee Angol (Peterborough)
In - Andy Cook (Barrow)

Andy Cook (Barrow)
Ashley Grimes (Barrow)

Noel Hunt (Southend)

Jay
August 8th, 2015, 9:50 AM
Hmm, Mangan and Hearn on the bench. Too early to get rid of either one of them, though.

Grimario
August 8th, 2015, 9:51 AM
Any openings?

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 9:54 AM
Reech/Dave/BBF, what are we doing with bench goals on the spreadsheet? Will they mess up the top scorers, or can we put them in for MMH Cup purposes?

Good fucking question. I'll have a look later?

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 9:55 AM
i do not eat breakfast or drink coffee

but thanks

I hope you lose today and so do Brentford.

The Rosk
Didn't expect everyone of the lads to be starting.

Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Tom Bradshaw (Walsall)
Omar Bogle (Grimsby)
Kemar Roofe (Oxford)

Che Adams (Sheff Utd)

Matthew
hey bad collin, i was putting in your lineup so i know how i am doing. but when i go to fill your last bench spot, it is some giant red font so i said fuck it

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 9:57 AM
that is also for reech too who i think knows how to work this shit

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 9:59 AM
Try now Matthew?

Christopherson
August 8th, 2015, 9:59 AM
For fucke sake, pointless. Opening day and I have three players.

Adam Rooney (Aberdeen)
Clayton Donaldson (Birningham)
Louis Moult (Motherwell)
Nikica Jelavic (Hull city)

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:00 AM
it's there, but it is also big and red. maybe it's just me.

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:01 AM
thanks for all you guys who do a bunch for this. love most of you except:

andy
chris scott
the rosk

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 10:01 AM
I fixed it.

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:02 AM
thanks dude. i just don't want to have whatever i did bad collin the entire spreadsheet

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:05 AM
can't believe there is a real man named souleymane anyway

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 10:12 AM
My man, Derek Lyle!

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Adam Armstrong proving Beefy wrong already

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:26 AM
barry corr in the house

Beefy
August 8th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Two goals behind to a 2.50pm signing and probably out of the MMH Cup. RFF is back.

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:46 AM
torn with 4 already

fuck that guy seriously

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Andy Cook Andy Cook Andy Andy Cook NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 10:53 AM
is that what you sing to yourself while you are cooking some large amount of food, you fatty?

Torn
August 8th, 2015, 10:54 AM
4 goals against Alex oh man

Torn
August 8th, 2015, 10:56 AM
I hope you lose today and so do Brentford.

What the hell come on

The Rosk
August 8th, 2015, 10:56 AM
I always lose to Christopherson.

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 11:01 AM
I think there's an issue with the top scorers. It only seems to pick up players from column A, the home teams, and not column D.

Reech/BBF/Dave?

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 11:16 AM
juanma my boy

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 11:23 AM
and again

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 11:27 AM
everything is coming up matthew

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Are you watching Beefy?! It's 4 mate. 4. Mate. 4.

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Ahahahaha apparently bizarre goal at Bury, Leon Clarke (90 +5) allowed to walk the ball in the net.

MMH
August 8th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Well thats just fucking great isnt it?

connorboy
August 8th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Nice 3-1 win over Jay to kick off my title challenge.

WELCOME TO THE GUNN SHOW

Beefy
August 8th, 2015, 11:59 AM
And a 95th minute Leon Clarke goal costs me a 260 quid accumulator. Fucks sake.

The Rosk
August 8th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Well thats just fucking great isnt it?

And a 95th minute Leon Clarke goal costs me a 260 quid accumulator. Fucks sake.

Agh hahahaha.

Roofe playing in midfield and Johnson injured. We should play something else lads. let the young uns take over.

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 12:05 PM
I'm claiming best goal in RFF history with that goal.

Canuck
August 8th, 2015, 12:05 PM
1 all for sof and 1.

Rodriguez vs sanchez

Mikey_Jones
August 8th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Scores are up to date, although the top scorers issue with away teams is still there

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Nice 3-1 win over Jay to kick off my title challenge.

WELCOME TO THE GUNN SHOW

Yes nice one, have that Jay.

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 12:11 PM
I'll have a look tomorrow morning if reech hasn't worked his magic by then

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 12:13 PM
So 1-0 to against MMH, with a player each to play.

The Rosk
August 8th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Sorry I broke you Danny.

Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Tom Bradshaw (Walsall)
Omar Bogle (Grimsby)
Che Adams (Sheff Utd)

Declan McManus (Fleetwood)
Kemar Roofe (Oxford)

Danny Johnson (Gateshead) OUT
Declan McManus (Fleetwood) IN

Declan is coming home.

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Scores are up to date, although the top scorers issue with away teams is still there

I'm here. What's up?

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 12:30 PM
I see it, looking at it now.

Andy
August 8th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Yasssss Dunfermline :)

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Fixed. (I think)

Reech
August 8th, 2015, 12:36 PM
If you guys ever notice a problem, just right click and insert a comment on the problem. Makes it easier to track down where you mean.

son_of_foley
August 8th, 2015, 1:03 PM
Rendell injured

Bad Collin
August 8th, 2015, 1:47 PM
Not a good start to the season for me then, 4-0 down with only Benteke left to save me in the MMH.

Jay
August 8th, 2015, 3:06 PM
I always lose the opening game of the season. At least Liam Hearn scored, which is more than what he did the last time I had him.

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 5:20 PM
Fuck it he scored today and should now destroy that league.

Dexter Blackstock (Nottingham Forest) out, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake (Chesterfield) in.

Ross McCormack (Fulham)
Leon Clarke (Bury)
Osman Sow (Hearts)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake (Chesterfield)

Bad Collin
August 8th, 2015, 5:32 PM
Out: Souleymane Coulibaly (Peterborough)
In: Steve Morison (Millwall)

1. FC

Jamie Cureton (Dagenham)
Steve Morison (Millwall)

Jason Walker (Barrow)

I'm flying to the Maldives tomorrow so this might be my team for the next two weeks, depends on the WiFi.

BBF
August 8th, 2015, 5:37 PM
Was it your wedding today mate?

Congrats if so

Bad Collin
August 8th, 2015, 5:38 PM
Thanks mate, it was yesterday but Matthew ruined the whole weekend. What a cunt.

Matthew
August 8th, 2015, 5:44 PM
i wish i could be sorry but i had nothing to do with your shit squad being shit

The Rosk
August 8th, 2015, 6:05 PM
What you got married?

Rip
August 8th, 2015, 6:08 PM
Thanks mate, it was yesterday but Matthew ruined the whole weekend. What a cunt.

Bet he doesn't even care.

He's a rebel that one.

son_of_foley
August 8th, 2015, 6:43 PM
Out Kwame Thomas (Blackpool)
In Blair Henderson (Berwick)

Scott Rendell (Woking)
Ricky Miller (Dover)
Dom Malonga (Hibs)

Blair Henderson (Berwick)
Neymar (Barcelona)

Praying for Scott Rendell to be ok and for non RFF reasons obviously young will :(

Chris Scott
August 8th, 2015, 7:31 PM
Yeah kept that quiet BC?

Well in and all the best for both.

Bad Collin
August 9th, 2015, 4:41 AM
Cheers mate.

son_of_foley
August 9th, 2015, 6:38 AM
Out Jay Rodriguez (Southampton)
In Kris Commons (Celtic)

Scott Rendell (Woking)
Ricky Miller (Dover)
Kris Commons (Celtic)
Dom Malonga (Hibs)

Blair Henderson (Berwick)
Neymar (Barcelona)

Seemingly Rodriguez won't play in Prem for a bit. Nearly went for someone in the boro vs pne game but going for kris as he's starting.

Hopefully sanchez doesn't play and I can get a goal to win this

son_of_foley
August 9th, 2015, 7:37 AM
Haha Rodriguez starts. Note to self don't trust newspapers

son_of_foley
August 9th, 2015, 8:54 AM
VICTORY

Canuck
August 9th, 2015, 10:04 AM
All it takes is one shot to change that

son_of_foley
August 9th, 2015, 10:16 AM
No chance mate

Reech
August 9th, 2015, 11:35 AM
OUT:

Patrick Bamford (Palace)
Eoin Doyle (Cardiff)

IN:

Ryan Bowman (Gateshead)
Chuba Akpom (Hull)

Raheem Sterling (Man City)
Alan Trouten (Ayr)
Derek Lyle (Queen of the South)
Graziano Pelle (Southampton)
Ryan Bowman (Gateshead)

Chuba Akpom (Hull)
Adam Le Fondre (Wolves)

The Rosk
August 9th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Leigh Griffiths (Celtic)
Tom Bradshaw (Walsall)
Omar Bogle (Grimsby)
Kemar Roofe (Oxford)

Declan McManus (Fleetwood)
Karim Benzema (unattached)

Che Adams (Sheff Utd) OUT
Karim Benzema (unattached) IN

I'm going for the punt of the century. Sorry Che but your team looks shit and you're on the wing all the time. Get your wallet out, Arsene.

Torn
August 9th, 2015, 1:17 PM
Beaten Alex 5-2. Statement win over the champion. Loved my draft, love my team.

Torn
August 9th, 2015, 1:34 PM
Turns out the vidiprinter lied and Nichols scored once. 4-2, same comments apply.

BBF
August 9th, 2015, 1:40 PM
4-0 against Beefy with one on the bench.

THE CREAM ALWAYS RISES AND ALL THAT

BBF
August 9th, 2015, 1:45 PM
That also means I'm TOP of the league. End the season now.

Torn
August 9th, 2015, 1:55 PM
Only fools talk about the league table right now and I guess the face fits