PDA

View Full Version : Front Page Forum Link

The_Mike
July 28th, 2015, 9:25 PM
Just noticed the main page no longer has a link to the forum. Has that been gone long?

Mr_Nobody
July 28th, 2015, 9:30 PM
It's been a matter of hours, from what I've noticed. It was working fine earlier in the day.

I wonder if it has something to do with the copyright notice that was posted.

cbac
July 28th, 2015, 11:07 PM
no doubt
I think this flares up every so often and then settles down.
With the WWE pushing their pay sites etc. it's bound to happen. They go about housecleaning so that any paid content will not escape their coffers.

The_Mike
July 28th, 2015, 11:51 PM
Ah yes, I hadn't seen the announcement yet but that makes sense that it would be something to do with the copyright issues going on. I'm still bitter as fuck about a WWE lawyer trying to shut down an efed site I played on because The Mike likes to talk in the third person and it doesn't matter if your lawyer says you own that!

Atty
July 28th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Is VInce using Trump's lawyer?

The_Mike
July 29th, 2015, 12:00 AM
I have a pet theory that Vince asked Trump to fuck up the Republican primary as revenge for the party treating his wife's Senate run like an embarrassment.

Atty
July 29th, 2015, 12:03 AM
I just love that dumdums are saying they'll vote for him. I mean, I guess a total loon does stand out when held against people trying to be blander as humanly possible.

Was watching a bit on him claiming he wants to sue the press and it really reminded me of this.

LOCONUT
July 29th, 2015, 2:08 AM
It will all be over soon. Rajah will save us.

I honestly have no ETA but will let you know if I hear anything.

G-Fresh
July 30th, 2015, 4:05 AM
I just love that dumdums are saying they'll vote for him. I mean, I guess a total loon does stand out when held against people trying to be blander as humanly possible.

Was watching a bit on him claiming he wants to sue the press and it really reminded me of this.

Trump>Clinton all fuckin day

Rajah
July 31st, 2015, 11:49 AM
Hi, it's all fine and dandy now. Carry on.

Rajah
July 31st, 2015, 11:50 AM
Also, the complaint wasn't from WWE but from Google.

turdpower
August 2nd, 2015, 2:41 PM
Be interesting to get some context if you can be arsed.

I just have an interest, I didn't expect you to like.

LOCONUT
August 2nd, 2015, 6:16 PM
What are you talking about?