PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY NIGHT RAW - JUNE 15th, 2015

Pages : [1] 2

sam_elmendorf
June 15th, 2015, 7:36 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2015/06/20150614_LIGHT_RawPreview_Sheamus_HOMEPAGE.jpg

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins claimed he no longer needed The Authority to fight his battles for him, and at Money in the Bank, The Architect proved his self-confidence wasn’t misplaced. Now, having turned back Dean Ambrose once again, “The Future of WWE” looks toward Monday Night Raw — as does newly minted Money in the Bank contract holder Sheamus. Will The Celtic Warrior strike against Rollins, one night after securing his golden opportunity?

Plus, with acclaimed rapper MGK performing on RAW in his hometown of Cleveland, what else is in store on Monday night’s hottest show? WWE.com has some ideas.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
Sheamus dropped jaws throughout the WWE Universe when he snagged the coveted Money In The Bank Contract last night, guaranteeing himself a WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match at the time and place of his choosing.

But at what point will The Celtic Warrior strike? Is the moneyed barbarian plotting to usurp reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion — and former Mr. Money in the Bank — Seth Rollins? As Sheamus said in a WWE.com Exclusive last night, he’s “just one Brogue Kick out of nowhere” from ensnaring sports-entertainment’s most prestigious prize. Expect The Celtic Warrior to dominate Raw, one way or another.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2015/06/20150614_Rollins_ARTICLE.jpg

Does he have your attention now? At Money in the Bank, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins defeated his former Shield “brother,” Dean Ambrose, in a harrowing Ladder Match — and he did it without the aid of The Authority.
Now that “The Future of WWE” has once again repelled the efforts of The Lunatic Fringe in an intensely competitive bout, what’s his next move? Will he set out to forge a new path? And what of Ambrose, who is no doubt seething after failing to secure the title he’s grown so fond of over the past two weeks?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2015/06/20150614_Bray_Article.jpg

Roman Reigns was heavily favored to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and was primed to snatch the coveted briefcase out of the air until Bray Wyatt emerged to muzzle The Big Dog and cost him a near certain victory.
Now, as the pair prepares to square off at WWE Battleground, will Reigns get payback against The Eater of Worlds on Raw?
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2015/06/20150615_Cena_Article.jpg

In their anticipated rematch at Money in the Bank last night, United States Champion John Cena triumphed over NXT Champion Kevin Owens, and the bitter brawler didn’t exactly take his defeat to The Champ in stride. When Cena attempted to celebrate a strong effort from his fellow champion in a post-match show of sportsmanship, Owens responded by kicking Cena hard in the midsection and laying him out with an apron Powerbomb. Cena had to be helped out of the arena by medical personnel shortly thereafter.
Although Cena was victorious, one has to wonder how Owens’ attack will ultimately affect The Champ. Will Cena’s U.S. Open Challenges continue this week after that diabolical assault?

Well, that got weird. After defeating King Barrett in the Money In The Bank Kick-off match, R-Truth claims that he is now “King What’s Up,” and he’s been busy doling out royal decrees and making big plans for his castle, which might or might not currently have a moat.
How does King Barrett feel about the new royalty in the WWE Universe? Is he jealous that “King What’s Up” has evidently enlisted WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler as his stunt double? WWE’s bizarre “Game of Thrones” continues tonight.
Don’t miss Raw with special guest star MGK tonight at 8/7 C, and be sure to tune in to RAW Pre Show at 7:30 ET, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network!

TheRockSays
June 15th, 2015, 7:42 PM
unfortunately i'm only watching the opening segment and between periods live. Hawks can hoist the Cup tonight, Raw can wait. hopefully Brock returns in the opener.

Hero!
June 15th, 2015, 8:00 PM
I'm watching RAW to avoid seeing the Hawks take the cup. Bleh.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:05 PM
This may be one of the best of these montages of all time.

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 8:06 PM
That was spectacular.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:07 PM
That's my boy right there.
Right there? That's my boy.

sam_elmendorf
June 15th, 2015, 8:08 PM
My god, I love the E's tribute videos!

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:10 PM
Just when I thought anti-smoking ads had gotten as dumb as they could get...

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:15 PM
ARMBAR!

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 8:16 PM
Why in the world would they turn him baby Face? He's too good in this role.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:16 PM
This is straight out of the Edge playbook.

TheRockSays
June 15th, 2015, 8:17 PM
Why in the world would they turn him baby Face? He's too good in this role.
how is this a babyface promo at all? they might be seperating him from the authority, but he's not turning

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:18 PM
Oh yes. Yes. Rub salt in all those Ohio wounds. Delicious.

Percussion
Loving 'on his own' Rollins ...

TimeSplitter
how is this a babyface promo at all? they might be seperating him from the authority, but he's not turning

There are reports that he'll turn in order to face hhh at summer slam.

Rancid_Planet
Ambrose is still selling the knee.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:20 PM
Yeah! Did you see that everybody? Seth ran away all by HIMSELF.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:23 PM
There are reports that he'll turn in order to face hhh at summer slam.

Shouldn't Seth be facing Brock Lesnar at Summerslam?

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:25 PM
I listened to a lot of post show podcasts last night and today. Everyone is extrapolating Seth calling himself "The greatest champion of all time" into a feud starter with HHH. Well then, why didn't HHH even blink when Seth said that last night while standing right next to him?

Hero!
June 15th, 2015, 8:27 PM
Is Ambrose just sitting in the ring while these three have a chat?

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:30 PM
Sheamus's entrance video...

http://images.celebeat.com/data/images/full/7574/view-master.jpg

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:31 PM
This would be a much better feud than Orton/Sheamus.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:31 PM
Dean is a one legged man in an arse kissing contest...

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:32 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/06/deanambrose_1_full_20140627.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2015/04/sheamus_1_full_20150409.png

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:34 PM
I bet Cole never says "This match continues!" for a long time after last night. God that would have made me feel like a total asshat.

Newf
June 15th, 2015, 8:36 PM
Things seem to be headed towards a scenario I proposed at the start of last month:

I think that whenever Brock comes back he, naturally, would be gunning straight for Seth. The assumption, though, is that the Authority is going to protect Seth. Slowly but surely, though, Seth's ego gets bigger and bigger to the point that he thinks he's untouchable and the Authority is forced to turn their back on him. This creates a scenario where Seth is going into a scheduled title match with no support. You could have that reveal on the go-home Raw. Then at the PPV Rollins manages to last against Brock by being a chicken shit heel, stalling and sneaking out of the ring. Maybe he even uses weapons because he agreed to a No DQ stip prior to the Authority abandoning him. Eventually Brock gets ahold of him and is looking to end it, has him up on his shoulders for an F5, when the lights go out...

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta.

Lights come back on, Dean and Roman are in the ring (with those awesome skull masks) and the 3 of them manage to save Seth's title for several months going forward. You could even justify it by them reasoning that Brock winning the title back is bad for guys like them. They want "justice" for guys like them... the Cesaros and the Bryans and Zigglers, the Nevilles and the Balors and the Owens. They think Brock on top creates a title monopoly.

This could lead into the Authority backing Brock, orchestrated by Heyman, because The Shield is now running amok of the title scene.

That said I think the Shield part of that is less likely now.

Karate Piper
I'm watching RAW to avoid seeing the Hawks take the cup. Bleh.
Me too.

Bill Casey
I bet Cole never says "This match continues!" for a long time after last night. God that would have made me feel like a total asshat.

Surely by now, Michael Cole is immune to feeling like a total asshat...
That part of his brain that feels embarassment has to have a huge callous on it...

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:39 PM
Surely by now, Michael Cole is immune to feeling like a total asshat...
That part of his brain that feels embarassment has to have a huge callous on it...
That was just so the kind of thing I'd accidentally do if I had his job. I got embarrassed for him even if he's incapable of it by now.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:41 PM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/a0687f3e98124e2b479557140cbabf29/tumblr_mxxjbm4oNR1rnjfjfo1_r2_400.gif

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 8:42 PM
They need to continue the sit-in

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:42 PM
Is the name of that move officially "Vintage Orton" yet?

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:44 PM
Yeah Seth isn't turning face. He's turning super heel.

Beer-Belly
June 15th, 2015, 8:45 PM
I think the Rollins/Triple H rumors are bullshit.

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 8:48 PM
I pray they are.....no need to see HHH in the ring ever again short of a nostalgia match against The Rock/Austin

sam_elmendorf
June 15th, 2015, 8:49 PM

Didn't watch last night, what happened?

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 8:50 PM

Agreed. Can't wait for Brock, though.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:53 PM

Cole said "This Match Continues!" during a PPV Match...

Hero!
My match?

:lol:

Rancid_Planet

Right in the middle of a match...can't remember which now. Thanks weed...Cole acted as if they were going to commercial break with a big "THIS MATCH CONTINUES!"

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:54 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2012/02/rtruth_1_full.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2015/05/kingbarrett_1_full_20150513.png

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 8:55 PM
Does R-Truth have a "Chuck Jones Cartoon" gimmick?

sam_elmendorf
June 15th, 2015, 8:55 PM
http://p2.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/460/0/images.terra.com/2015/06/15/r-truth-140615.jpg

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 8:56 PM
Hello. Everyone who doesn't get used on Raw.

Bill Casey
He was trained by Bugs Bunny...

JT4104
No Cole....I wasnt disappointed at all actually by Owens actions.

TheRockSays
June 15th, 2015, 8:57 PM
Period 1 over. heart palpitations at near dire levels. change channel to see KO is up next..... God is good.

Donald
June 15th, 2015, 8:59 PM
Period 1 over. heart palpitations at near dire levels. change channel to see KO is up next..... God is good.

Sucks you're at school bro.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:03 PM
God Owens is such an asshole. Awesome.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:03 PM
Cena's actually selling the beating...

TheRockSays
June 15th, 2015, 9:05 PM
Sucks you're at school bro.
recess. lunchroom. me and you. brouhaha. accept or be a pussy forever.

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 9:06 PM
What exactly is Lana doing these days? Just waiting for Rusev to get healthy?

Rancid_Planet
Lana's new gimmick isn't Baywatch. Its just kissing Ziggler. Baywatch would have at least been funny.

Beer-Belly
This will be dope if they give it some time.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:07 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/05/dolphziggler_1_full_20140502.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/12/kevinsteen_1_full_20140926.png

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 9:08 PM
:lol:.....Owens never lets me down.

Hero!
This match continues live!

Rancid_Planet
God so much more playing off the hometown crowd than normal. Ohio sucks. Not the people. The actual physical land area that makes up the state of Ohio. Its just one big rusted out piece of scrap iron, full of bullet holes and barely paved roads.

The Law
June 15th, 2015, 9:09 PM
They have totally ruined Lana. From the man who controls Rusev and one of the most over heels on the roster to a pretty face who awkwardly kisses Dolph and then stands at the top of the ramp to watch his matches. What the fuck are they doing?

sam_elmendorf
June 15th, 2015, 9:09 PM
They have totally ruined Lana. From the man who controls Rusev and one of the most over heels on the roster to a pretty face who awkwardly kisses Dolph and then stands at the top of the ramp to watch his matches. What the fuck are they doing?

Lana's a MAN!!!!

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:10 PM
God so much more playing off the hometown crowd than normal. Ohio sucks. Not the people. The actual physical land area that makes up the state of Ohio. Its just one big rusted out piece of scrap iron, full of bullet holes and barely paved roads.

Mad Max was a documentary on Ohio...

G-Fresh
Ohio sucks. Not the people. The actual physical land area that makes up the state of Ohio. Its just one big rusted out piece of scrap iron, full of bullet holes and barely paved roads.

Shit son Columbus is the fuckin spot.

Bill Casey

She'll get back with Rusev, probably screwing over Ziggler in the process...
It's a story arc; one that's been put on pause because Rusev is injured...

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:11 PM

Honestly I think word got out on the face turn so they scrapped her new gimmick and just turned her face and left it at that. Also I'm sure Rusev getting injured messed up some plans.

Hero!
June 15th, 2015, 9:11 PM

ziggler and ambrose are both from Ohio, so of course they're going to pander

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:12 PM
Shit son Columbus is the fuckin spot.

Actually that's true. I've driven all over Ohio making deliveries. Columbus and the nice part of Cincinnati were the only non depressing places I ever saw.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:13 PM
ziggler and ambrose are both from Ohio, so of course they're going to pander

Oh yeah. I can never remember Ziggler is from Ohio. I always think it's Minnesota for some reason.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:15 PM
Damn that bump into the time keepers area looked brutal.

JT4104
Is Ziggler wearing Nobles last pair of Pitbulls tights?

Karate Piper
And why can't they still use Rusev on TV? He's not in a fuckin coma.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:17 PM
Oh yeah. I can never remember Ziggler is from Ohio. I always think it's Minnesota for some reason.

The part of him that reminds me of Mr. Perfect makes me think he's from Minnesota...
The part of him that reminds me of Billy Gunn makes me think he's from Florida...

Jordo
June 15th, 2015, 9:17 PM
And why can't they still use Rusev on TV? He's not in a fuckin coma.

Didn't they just use him?

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:20 PM
Didn't they just use him?
Maybe. But they could be continuing his story line. I mean if they can shoot a TV show around a pregnant woman they can shoot around his broke flipper.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:20 PM
What a Back Elbowens...

The Guy on the Couch
June 15th, 2015, 9:21 PM
I really want them to do something like they did with Cena vs HBK again. have a main event planned and other matches announced but then have a match just go for an hour and make it so the stuff announced has to wait until the next week. It would be really cool for a match like this. It would get Dolph and Owens both over big time.

JustDuett
June 15th, 2015, 9:21 PM

It rubbed off on Detroit too.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:23 PM
It rubbed off on Detroit too.

I thought Detroit got repossessed.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:24 PM
What a Back Elbowens...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

:yes:

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:25 PM
This has to be the angle that brings Charlotte to tv right?

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:25 PM
Actually that's true. I've driven all over Ohio making deliveries. Columbus and the nice part of Cincinnati were the only non depressing places I ever saw.
I'm from rust belt Pennsylvannia and it was quite depressing. But now that I've lived in Florida for so long, I kinda miss it. But not Philly, that place sucks. Pittsburgh is super depressing. Like the Deer Hunter depressing.

JustDuett
June 15th, 2015, 9:26 PM
I thought Detroit got repossessed.

Michigan foreclosed on it, tried to give it to Canada on the cheap.

Rancid_Planet
Actually Paige, John has made it pretty clear he's never getting married again.

Karate Piper
I've had dream that was just like this

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:27 PM
The poon room.

Hero!
Girls are all so catty!

Karate Piper
So much ass in that room

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:28 PM
I'm from rust belt Pennsylvannia and it was quite depressing. But now that I've lived in Florida for so long, I kinda miss it. But not Philly, that place sucks. Pittsburgh is super depressing. Like the Deer Hunter depressing.

I've been to Pittsburgh once. People are great. Town looks like it was designed by Sanford and Son.

The Guy on the Couch
NXT diva debut tonight?

Bill Casey
Paige for 4 Horsewomen...

Charlotte, Paige, Lynch, Banks...

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 9:29 PM
I mean looking at Paiges group she was talking to.....she might want to head to Orlando for some legit back up and not ummm that group.

Hero!
NXT diva debut tonight?

Me thinks so. I think they're really showing us how worthless our divas roster is by including Layla and Rosa in that segment.

no Cameron though. How suspicious!

Rancid_Planet
This angle HAS to be how they bring Charlotte up right?

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:30 PM
Son you just got SWEYURVED!

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 9:31 PM
Kevin Owens is fucking amazing. He also made me care about Dolph Zighler again, for at least one night. Great TV match.

Dream-Evil
This has to be the angle that brings Charlotte to tv right?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking

Rancid_Planet
I mean looking at Paiges group she was talking to.....she might want to head to Orlando for some legit back up and not ummm that group.

Oh come on. Layla is....is...a very....NICE PERSON.

Rancid_Planet
Kevin Owens is fucking amazing. He also made me care about Dolph Zighler again, for at least one night. Great TV match.

Yeah that was Dolph best match in a while.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:32 PM
Was Natalya there?

Natalya for 4 Horsewomen...

Jordo
June 15th, 2015, 9:33 PM
There was some subtle stuff in that segment. The main roster divas were gossiping and taking selfies. Emma complimented Paige on her gear or something. In general they gave the impression that those girls are Divas not women wrestlers.

This angle may be going somewhere really really good

Jordo
June 15th, 2015, 9:34 PM
The four horsewomen is a Ronda Rousey thing though isn't it?

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:34 PM
There was some subtle stuff in that segment. The main roster divas were gossiping and taking selfies. Emma complimented Paige on her gear or something. In general they gave the impression that does girls are Divas not women wrestlers.

This angle may be going somewhere really really good

Or more likely nowhere...

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:35 PM
The four horsewomen is a Ronda Rousey thing though isn't it?

If so, she ripped it off from Charlotte's dad...

Rancid_Planet
Isn't everywhere really just nowhere?

No wait...it's not. Everywhere is somewhere.

Bill Casey
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2013/08/randyorton_2_full_20130807.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2013/11/kane_1_full_20131118.png

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:37 PM
Okay I'm so bored it's giving me cancer.

JustDuett
June 15th, 2015, 9:38 PM
FFS Saxton...you even stopped yourself to check what you were saying and you still stuck with Rollins/Ambrose fighting over the briefcase. Good grief, he is bad.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:40 PM
Even Randy is asleep that was so boring.

Jordo
June 15th, 2015, 9:40 PM
Or more likely nowhere...

Try some optimism. Things are changing in the E and the women's matches in NXT regularly get a huuuge amount of buzz. They've got so much TV time and the fem empowerment stuff is all over right now. It'd make sense if they made their divas division more like what we see in NXT

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:41 PM
FFS Saxton...you even stopped yourself to check what you were saying and you still stuck with Rollins/Ambrose fighting over the briefcase. Good grief, he is bad.
How did he get Booker's job? At least Booker was unintentionally funny. Byron is unintentionally shitty.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:41 PM
Try some optimism. Things are changing in the E and the women's matches in NXT regularly get a huuuge amount of buzz. They've got so much TV time and the fem empowerment stuff is all over right now. It'd make sense if they made their divas division more like what we see in NXT

I saw what you were talking about. My fingers are crossed.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:42 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rancid_Planet
Seth Rollins thinks he's hot snot on a silver platter.

But he's really a cold booger on a paper plate.

Karate Piper
How did he get Booker's job? At least Booker was unintentionally funny. Byron is unintentionally shitty.
Booker is doing that Tough Enough thing. But I do think they could get someone else.

JustDuett
June 15th, 2015, 9:43 PM
Even when Booker sticks his foot in his mouth and causes some hullabaloo, he is loads better than Saxton. Hell, 2015 King is better than Saxton!

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:43 PM
Jerry Lawler tonight: "All women secretly hate each other"

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 9:44 PM
Jerry Lawler tonight: "All women secretly hate eachother"

As my wonderful lady would say "It's not a secret. All women know they hate each other."

Jordo
June 15th, 2015, 9:45 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hate what you do

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:46 PM
Legitimaster!

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:46 PM
I hate what you do

I would love to be wrong...

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:49 PM
WWE literally just did a match about telling The Bellas apart by their boob size...

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:49 PM
Ryback sounds like he is talking to his dick. The big guy is here.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:52 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2013/08/bigshow_1_full_20130827.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/09/themiz_1_full_20140904.png

Karate Piper
I miss lawn darts.

Bill Casey
So are they building to a triple threat?
Will Ryback cause a DQ?

Jimmy Zero
June 15th, 2015, 9:53 PM
Does anyone actually care about Miz? He's good in his role, but I have not given a single shit about him for years.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:53 PM
Supposedly

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 9:54 PM
This feud sucks. Period. Diva's stuff is better.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 9:55 PM
We need Brock to come save this episode.

JustDuett
June 15th, 2015, 9:55 PM
No matter the revisionist history they try to employ, Cole is not going to convince us that beating the Big Show (especially by count out) is worthwhile in anyway.

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 9:57 PM
Big Show is awesome. Ryback is good. Miz is trash. It still hurts to admit he main evented a Wrestlemania. Terrible.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 9:59 PM
I tend to agree that Miz is boring...
The best thing Miz related they did was have Damien Sandow come out and mock him as his "stunt double"...

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Apparently the "don't curse in promos" rule doesn't apply to Roman Reigns.

rom7878
June 15th, 2015, 10:02 PM
No one gives a crap about Wyatt wish the wwe knew that

Tainted Eclipse
bray is unbearable

Karate Piper
Umm... I do. So you are wrong.

Jimmy Zero
Wyatt blows.

Jordo

Not true. I care very much. One of my favorites actually

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 10:03 PM
He is very popular rom. See all the fireflys?

Omg! Wyatt just admitted to wanting the title!

Beer-Belly
June 15th, 2015, 10:03 PM
At least his grudge isn't cryptic bullshit this time.

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 10:04 PM
This feels like a Batman v Joker feud.

Jordo
June 15th, 2015, 10:04 PM
I think people don't like Bray because he uses words they don't understand.

Bitch and complain about shouty Cena promos and say you hate Bray because there is depth and subtlety in his promos

Jimmy Zero
June 15th, 2015, 10:05 PM
At least his grudge isn't cryptic bullshit this time.

It's just boring bullshit.

Jimmy Zero
I think people don't like Bray because he uses words they don't understand.

Bitch and complain about shouty Cena promos and say you hate Bray because there is depth and subtlety in his promos

LOL what a load of crap.

rom7878
Yea his long bad speeches that make no sense the crowd is dead

Bill Casey
Oh shit...

Jordo
Boom. Fucking brilliant. This fued will be fantastic and you'll all be all over Bray's dick

Hero!
Ok, fine, that was awesome

Honey_Badger
That was one of the best Wyatt promos in a LONG time. I'm officially excited for this feud!

TheRockSays
June 15th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Wyatt is near intolerable when he has no clear angle to work.. when he does he can be fire. Undertaker promos were awesome

and that one was awesome.

virms
June 15th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Bray crossing the line.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 10:07 PM
I forgot Roman Reigns beat Bray Wyatt in that qualifying match two weeks ago...

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 10:07 PM
BLOOD FEUD.

Yes.

They both needed this so bad. Something to really light a fire under their asses. This is personal. Bray just called out Reigns as the "golden boy" who couldn't get over. Because the world is an evil place. And they don't want him. They want Bray. But Bray feels cast aside. So he's going to punish Roman.

"Anyone but you." Chilling.

MJ William Denman
June 15th, 2015, 10:09 PM
Bray will be in a WWE Studio movie before long. He's got good acting chops. Oozes charisma.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 10:11 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/04/paige_1_full_20140411.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/03/nikkibella_1_full_20140317.pnghttp://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/03/briebella_1_full_20140317.png

Beer-Belly
June 15th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Forgive for being a cynical dickhead, but I doubt Bray messing with Roman's family goes anywhere. It's more empty rhetoric like the shit with Ambrose's dad.

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Or it could end like Eddie vs Rey Rey.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 10:13 PM
Forgive for being a cynical dickhead, but I doubt Bray messing with Roman's family goes anywhere. It's more empty rhetoric like the shit with Ambrose's dad.
That was one of the only good parts of their story I thought. You just can't do crazy vs crazy. It so rarely works.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 10:14 PM
I don't even remember the AmBrose dad stuff. So you may be onto something

TheRockSays
June 15th, 2015, 10:14 PM
somebody superimpose an "I'M YOUR PAPI" shirt on Bray Wyatt and i will rep you till kingdom come.

Jimmy Zero
June 15th, 2015, 10:15 PM
This is a perfect opportunity to debut an NXT woman to come help Paige out.

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Part of me desperately wanted Brock to come down.

rom7878
June 15th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Yawn who gives a crap about the Bella's

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 10:18 PM
Ugh...live rap

JT4104
Wow..the Bellas are so light years behind the divas of yesteryear. What a huge drop.

rom7878
So anyone think Rollins going face with hhh challenging him at summerslam

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 10:19 PM
This is why Raw needs to be 2 hours. I've seen everyone and everything I'm interested in yet we have 30 minute of filler now before the Rollins/Authority end segment. Blah...

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:20 PM
At least we still get a machine gun Kelly performances? I still have no idea who that is...

Bill Casey

No way...
If he fights HHH, HHH will be the de facto face in that feud...

Karate Piper
Musical guest? Time to check in on the hockey game.

Jimmy Zero

No. No one thinks that.

TheRockSays
http://gph.is/1a8ruvD

Beer-Belly
June 15th, 2015, 10:23 PM
I hate this shit.

Jimmy Zero
The crowd could not care less.

rom7878
Renowned r and b star lol no gives 2 craps about this fraud

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Renowned r and b star lol no gives 2 craps about this fraud

Fraud might be a stretch. This song is too bad for him to steal it.

MJ William Denman
June 15th, 2015, 10:24 PM
I've got hopes for Brock being HHH's choice...... what with Rollins pontificating about doing everything on his own, and Kane's comments about needing a team.

Tainted Eclipse
June 15th, 2015, 10:25 PM
No. No one thinks that.

i've heard the rumor a couple times

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 10:25 PM
Live rap is so fucking awful. Live music is for musicians.

Beer-Belly
June 15th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Live rap is so fucking awful. Live music is for musicians.

The Roots rule live.

Jimmy Zero
June 15th, 2015, 10:27 PM
i've heard the rumor a couple times

But why? And who does Brock face at Summerslam then?

Separately, holy shit this performance is ghastly.

Tainted Eclipse
June 15th, 2015, 10:28 PM
holy shit

it was all worth it

TimeSplitter
Still not worth it. Too obvious when he made the Cena shout out

rom7878
Thank you owens

Bill Casey
That was worth it...

Jimmy Zero
LOL that made the awful performance totally worth it.

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 10:29 PM
hahahahahahahaahahahahaha....Owens is my hero

Hero!
June 15th, 2015, 10:29 PM
OWENS YES BIG BABYFACE

rom7878
June 15th, 2015, 10:30 PM
The fraud didn't even sell it well

Rancid_Planet
The Roots rule live.

They are musicians. And damn good ones it seems.

Nice that they gave that moment to Owens.

Zeroice
Well that's a bold move to turn Owens face.

Caito
Just got home and turned on Raw in time to watch MGK do his thing, then get killed.

How has the rest of the show been?

Tainted Eclipse
June 15th, 2015, 10:31 PM
god damn owensmania is running wild. beating cena clean, possibly knocking him off a whole RAW, attacking a celebrity guest. who'd have guessed.

Karate Piper
Turn back just in time to see that. Sweet!

TheRockSays
major props to MGK for taking a stage bump. live rap is truly awful, but he is a good rapper.

Beer-Belly
:lol:

How does anyone boo Owens after that?

I liked how a member of the douche entourage just randomly said "spinal fracture".

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Owens is amazing. I love him. Best heel in the business right now. I can't stress how excited I am about the future of this company with guys like Owens, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Bray... The list goes on and on... Balor, Zayn, Rusev...

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Just got home and turned on Raw in time to watch MGK do his thing, then get killed.

How has the rest of the show been?

Actually pretty good...

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:35 PM
Need a Neville match.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 10:37 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2013/05/adrianneville_1_full_20130304.pnghttp://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2015/02/darrenyoung_1_full_20150226.pnghttp://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2012/05/titusoneil_1_full_2012524.png VS. http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/12/kofikingston_1_full_20141210.pnghttp://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/12/bige_1_full_20141210.pnghttp://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_small/public/talent/profile/2014/12/xavierwoods_1_full_20141210.png

virms
June 15th, 2015, 10:38 PM
Need a Neville match.

Called Vince and pulled some strings for ya.

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:39 PM
Oh thanks

virms
June 15th, 2015, 10:41 PM
Told him Brock better on TV tonight to or ELSE.

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Or else we riot?

virms
June 15th, 2015, 10:44 PM
He hung on me after that so for now its a OR ELSE

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Honest question...how does gravity actually forget you?

TimeSplitter
June 15th, 2015, 10:47 PM
That match was a lot of fun. New Day is great.

Caito
June 15th, 2015, 10:48 PM

Probably the same way that girl i met at the bar last week forgot to call me like she said she would...

The_Mike
June 15th, 2015, 10:53 PM

Haven't you seen a Roadrunner cartoon?

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 10:53 PM

Fluctuations in the space time continuum on a quantum level allow Neville to utilize negative pulsar ion dysplasia, which adds negative biomass to his own mass, tricking gravity into thinking he's a little birdy...

rom7878
June 15th, 2015, 10:54 PM
great promo by dean and Kane pointing to a face turn for kane

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 10:54 PM
Fluctuations in the space time continuum on a quantum level allow Neville to utilize negative pulsar ion dysplasia, which adds negative biomass to his own mass, tricking gravity into thinking he's a little birdy...
Well shit...that sounds legit.

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 10:55 PM
Kane as a face is just as boring as Kane as a heel. Please just say no to Kane.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 10:55 PM
The same way that I am The Man That Diet Forgot.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 10:56 PM
Well shit...that sounds legit.
Legitimaster!

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Neville spends every Thursday riding inside the CERN super collider to gain what is known in the science world as a state of "neutronic coprophagia"...

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Please please please.

Bill Casey
Oh my god! Seth Rollins is going to face Seth Rollins!

Caito
Need that opening riff of Brock's music right about now.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Please please please please.

JT4104
June 15th, 2015, 11:03 PM
this is leading to HHH....

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:05 PM
I just came.

Caito
June 15th, 2015, 11:05 PM
I NEED THAT FUCKIN T SHIRT!!!!!!

Jimmy Zero
June 15th, 2015, 11:06 PM
Fuck yeah!

Brock looks amped.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:06 PM
Everyone shut up!!!!! Brock is going to suplex the earth onto Seth!

Caito
June 15th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Rollins isn't even looking him in the eyes.

That is brilliant on Seth's part.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 11:09 PM
My advice to Rollins is to hit Lesnar with your car in the parking lot and hope for the best...

Karate Piper
Rollins isn't even looking him in the eyes.

That is brilliant on Seth's part.
Playing it perfectly

rom7878
Suplex city is back

Hero!
Seth pulled that off brilliantly. Brock is so genuinely terrifying.

Beer-Belly
They flew him out for that?

JT4104
So...how do they pull this off to keep the belt off of Lesnar

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:11 PM
I've been waiting for this for so long!

Seriously though. How do you have Brock show up for the first time in months and NOT have him suplex something or like casually pluck a sign from the crowd and eat it. Or pop off a ring rope and jump rope with it.

Edit: You know I think during his absence I may have accidentally mythologized him into a Greek God.

Beer-Belly
So...how do they pull this off to keep the belt off of Lesnar

Just put the belt on Brock and let him keep it.

BGMaverick
Not a bad day's work for Lesnar, but his mere presence does so much for the company.

Dean's next destination: Kane-ville.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 11:12 PM
How much does he get paid to just make an appearance? Fly in, show up, no speaking, nothing physical, eat, fly home.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Not a bad day's work for Lesnar, but his mere presence does so much for the company.

Dean's next destination: Kane-ville.

Well the good news is, in the WWE's eyes, they're doing him a favor. So they do like him.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 11:14 PM
I've been waiting for this for so long!

Seriously though. How do you have Brock show up for the first time in months and NOT have him suplex something or like casually pluck a sign from the crowd and eat it. Or pop off a ring rope and jump rope with it.

Edit: You know I think during his absence I may have accidentally mythologized him into a Greek God.
It is evident.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:15 PM
Just put the belt on Brock and let him keep it.

The next time he wins the belt he should just start eating it while Paul explains this is Brock's strategy to keep anyone from getting their hands on his title.

Bill Casey
June 15th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Plus they need to rent the cargo plane and heavy life cables to transport Lesnar from city to city...
Having him work fewer dates is a cost cutting measure...

virms
June 15th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Rollins did such a fantastic job there. Perfectly played. He just went up on my list.

Karate Piper
June 15th, 2015, 11:23 PM
How is this an original special. It's just the dvd with jerry Lawler chapter breaks.

Zeroice
June 15th, 2015, 11:29 PM
This Raw gets a 10 from me just from Owens powerbombing MGK alone.

Honey_Badger
June 15th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Owens, Ambrose, Rollins and Lesnar on the same show, all playing important roles. 10/10.

Rancid_Planet
June 15th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Yes a VERY GOOD Raw. A little slow during the third hour at times. But bonus points for Owens and Brock being awesome.

8 out 10.

sam_elmendorf
June 16th, 2015, 2:12 AM
Thank you to whoever adds the polls. I dont get to watch the whole show until i get home and i watch it from beginning cuz i gets no sound while at work.

Bill Casey
June 16th, 2015, 2:25 AM
- Ambrose Sit In
- Rollins "all by myself" Rollins
- Joey Mercury promo
- Owens vs. Ziggler
- Wyatt feud making sense; real personal threat
- Halfway Decent women's match
- No twin magic from a blonde and a brunette
- Machine Gun Kelly gets Owen'd
- BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK LESNAR!!!

Bill Casey
June 16th, 2015, 2:32 AM
For those who haven't seen it...
Roman Reigns fatherhood PSA with his daughter Joelle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlRX9g9zj9A

That is adorable...
Don't you dare mess with his family, Bray...
You monster...

The Rosk
June 16th, 2015, 3:04 AM
Seth Rollins is absolutely fucking brilliant, isn't he.

Hero!
June 16th, 2015, 3:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zcOaNTsYc0

That's actually a really good reason

FightOwensFight
June 16th, 2015, 5:55 AM
Great Raw this week. Really Great.

Owens vs Ziggler was top.
Ambrose is general is getting so good.
Thought the Diva angle wasn't too bad. Really thought that they were teasing a debut by someone like Charlotte after everyone left Paige's side. Maybe happening soon.
Owens attacking MGK = Gold
And we all knew it was coming but it was still awesome when Brocks music hit.

Great show. Now to do this every week.......