PDA

View Full Version : Vince Russo

The Law
February 28th, 2015, 3:09 PM
Has apparently quit his own website. He posted a message (since deleted) that said he was leaving the site immediately. Somewhat bizarrely, he told people not to buy anymore of his merchandise, because he "no longer had access to the orders."

On one hand, this makes me think he's taken a job with Lucha Underground. On the other hand, it sounds like some other weird shit has gone down here. He'd also been doing a lot of work with some company in the UK recently, so maybe he's going full time with them.

Anyway, this is another bizarre entry in the ongoing story of one of the stranger people in wrestling. Also, if anyone wants to use this thread to reminisce about terrible and stupid things Russo did, I'm always down for that.

SeanMooneysClassyJackets
February 28th, 2015, 4:59 PM
Royal buffoon (Russo, not you Law :)). It says a lot for what is bad in the wrestling industry that he earned a crust from it.

Zeroice
February 28th, 2015, 6:57 PM
If they is any guy I wish would just stay the hell away from wrestling it's Russo.

It's always been funny that he's said wrestling has taken more from him then anybody, yet he keeps coming back to it.

MikeHunt
February 28th, 2015, 7:29 PM
Please please please not lucha underground please

The Law
February 28th, 2015, 8:03 PM
I really can't blame him for taking the opportunities presented to him. I blame the people who keep hiring him even though he's a proven failure.

Cold_Hearted_Truth
February 28th, 2015, 8:10 PM
News came out of the blue. (He did a podcast a couple hours before the news). Been a subscriber the past few months (his video shoot interviews were really good and well worth it).

My best guess here is Russo didn't own the website (and wasn't technically 'his'). Believe it was a joint venture between him and another gentleman.Guessing he didn't get paid/someone ran with the money.

EDIT: Just got word it's a legal matter. (The above may still hold true, but just got an update from Vince)

The Law
February 28th, 2015, 8:31 PM
Where's he talking about it?

Cold_Hearted_Truth
February 28th, 2015, 10:08 PM
https://www.facebook.com/officialvincerusso?fref=nf

The Rogerer
March 1st, 2015, 6:46 AM
He convinces a load of people to give him money, and then he can't even do that right.

Glen
March 1st, 2015, 10:43 AM
Has apparently quit his own website. He posted a message (since deleted) that said he was leaving the site immediately. Somewhat bizarrely, he told people not to buy anymore of his merchandise, because he "no longer had access to the orders."

On one hand, this makes me think he's taken a job with Lucha Underground. On the other hand, it sounds like some other weird shit has gone down here. He'd also been doing a lot of work with some company in the UK recently, so maybe he's going full time with them.

Anyway, this is another bizarre entry in the ongoing story of one of the stranger people in wrestling. Also, if anyone wants to use this thread to reminisce about terrible and stupid things Russo did, I'm always down for that.

He's not.

Badger
March 1st, 2015, 11:00 AM
He is a twat. Plain and simple.

The Law
March 1st, 2015, 12:24 PM
He posted a really long update on his Facebook page. He didn't go into much detail (despite the video being almost 30 minutes long), but it sounds like someone else owned the website and froze him out. It's completely bizarre.

He spends a lot of time playing victim and talking about how stupid other people are.

Cold_Hearted_Truth
March 1st, 2015, 3:05 PM
Yep Chris Cash owns the site, locked him out from the website & taken control of his Twitter, currently would be the only one seeing proceeds from subscriptions & Russo merch.

Jay Hinchey
March 3rd, 2015, 1:14 AM
Biggest clown in the long History of Professional Wrestling/Sports Entertainment.

Pipkin
March 3rd, 2015, 1:29 AM
He posted a really long update on his Facebook page. He didn't go into much detail (despite the video being almost 30 minutes long), but it sounds like someone else owned the website and froze him out. It's completely bizarre.

He spends a lot of time playing victim and talking about how stupid other people are.
Well yeah, but probably 25 minutes of that is just him saying "bro," so that doesn't leave much time.

kangus
March 9th, 2015, 5:10 AM
:lol:

Zeroice
March 9th, 2015, 6:31 AM
I don't get how he keeps getting work. He's like the M Night Shyamalan of wrestling.

Judas Iscariot
March 9th, 2015, 6:53 AM
Brilliant comparison

Zeroice
March 9th, 2015, 7:48 AM
:yes: