PDA

View Full Version : Horrible shoot at Stardom show

Defrost
February 23rd, 2015, 5:42 PM
No one really seems to know what went down here.

Yoshiko shot on Act Yasukawa for reasons unknown.

Here's a picture

http://i.imgur.com/ICNcZJm.jpg

Here's some video

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hwk7x_stardom-highlights-2-22-15-act-yasukawa-yoshiko-incident_sport#from=embediframe

Ringo
February 23rd, 2015, 5:44 PM
Yeah, saw this on Reddit. Disgusting.

Clive Plasma
February 24th, 2015, 8:48 AM
I read this on Botchamania;

''Stardom ran show at K-Hall, claiming 1050. Unexpectedly Koguma pinned Shirai for High-Speed title. But that's not what people talkin' about. First, hot prospect Iroha leaves promotion for Nagayo's wrestling promotion. Second, main event (Yoshiko vs Yasukawa) ended by TKO decision. Basically, it was one-sided match, where Yoshiko simply beat Act, it never looked like Yoshiko wanted to do a pro-wrestling match. People say referee (Wada) looked at Ogawa (owner) asking about stopping it, but Ogawa nodded to continue. Then Yoshiko threw couple of shoot fist punches on grounded Act targeting an eye. Despite Act's nose was bleeding and both eyes were swollen Act wanted to continue, but Kimura threw a towel. Eventually, Yasukawa was taken to the hospital. It's Japan, and they won't let dirty things out, but it looked like a legit shoot (who knows thou'), Tokyo Sports says it's typical jealousy feeling in sports' world, adding Yoshiko might even be driven into a retirement. Stardom posted an apology. Yasukawa posted an apology too for such main event, she adds that her heart isn't broken. Also, in short, her message is not to judge Stardom by this incident.''

Clive Plasma
February 24th, 2015, 8:50 AM
ACT updated her blog with her current condition too;

Apology yesterday of Stardom Korakuen
Thank you all for coming to Stardom yesterday. I thank you.
RIght now, both of my eyes are closed and I cannot see. So my mother is ghost-writing this. I apologize that I can't type it myself, but that is why my mother is typing for me.
Anyways. Sorry I made you guys worry so much!I can't see my phone, but Kairi Hojo told me that many fans are concerned about me.
Please wait for Stardom to make any formal announcement of my diagnosis. Nothing is official yet. I am really sorry to make you all worry.
And I apologize, I am really sorry about the main event. I wanted to show the professional wrestling. That's why I really want to apologize to the fans that came to the show.
There was no excuse.
But Stardom is full of young wrestlers that are going towards tomorrow. Today, apparently there is a meeting of representatives in the company, not only about yesterday's situation, but also for the future.
So, no matter what happened yesterday, please do not think bad about all of Stardom because of the main event. Players are just human beings . We strive to better stardom. In the future, please keep cheering and encouraging the athletes of stardom. Thank you very much.
Well now, I want to concentrate on getting better for the time being! I am full of heart! It's because I'm a weed. Weeds always get up, even if it is down and beaten it will stand up again and again! "Zassho tamashi!!" Hooray! ! !
For now while I recuperate, I will not update my blog nor Twitter also Facebook and e-mail.. I know it is bad, but for now I will rest.
Once I have a cheerful appearance, I'll disturb Stardom! So please wait for me!!

Ringo
February 24th, 2015, 9:10 AM
These are both well worth reading

"The Act Yasukawa Story"
https://prowrestlingisart.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/act-yasukawa-the-dirty-dirty-sheets-interview/

"The Stardom Incident"
https://prowrestlingisart.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/the-stardom-incident/

Defrost
February 25th, 2015, 12:27 AM
Koalamask.com is a good follow for this. As is STRIGGA on twitter. He runs purolove.

Judas Iscariot
February 25th, 2015, 4:41 AM
What the fuck.

Defrost
February 25th, 2015, 4:46 AM
If you haven't gone through the whole story the worst part is that Act, the one shot upon, just came back from major eye surgery because she had almost gone blind. In this disaster Yoshiko tried to gouge her eyes on purpose and she may have a detached retina.

Judas Iscariot
February 25th, 2015, 4:59 AM
Jesus Christ, that's even worse.

Can Yoshiko be brought up on criminal charges for that?

That video was fucking absurd. And she's sitting there in the corner smirking like a prison inmate who doesn't care, she's proving herself on the yard and can't be punished.

It's sick.

Beer-Belly
February 25th, 2015, 5:42 AM
Repugnant. Throw that disgusting fat pig in a pit with some chimps.

Judas Iscariot
February 25th, 2015, 5:56 AM
It's insane how much her face swells up.

It looks like she put on 30 pounds in two minutes.

Ringo
February 25th, 2015, 8:39 AM
She's been suspended indefinitely

http://www.koalamask.com/2015/02/25/official-yoshiko-suspended-indefinitely-for-stardom-incident/

Yoshiko has been suspended indefinitely and stripped of the World of Stardom Championship.

The outcome of the February 22 main event has been changed from a TKO victory to a No Contest.

At the press conference, Yoshiko apologised for the incident and accepted her punishment.

It was conformed that the relationship between Yoshiko and Act Yasukawa was not good before the time of the match.

Yasukawa’s nose and cheek bone were broken, and she was diagnosed with a concussion due to shaking of both retina. They also stated that her left orbital bone was fractured (*Strange, because it looked like the left. Perhaps it was the right cheekbone).

Stardom officials Rossy Ogawa, Fuka, and Nanae Takahashi are all taking a 30% cut in pay.

Three changes have been made to Stardom’s Policies:

A ring doctor will be present at all Stardom events.

Closed fist strikes are now completely banned. If even one closed fist strike is thrown, the wrestler who threw the strike will be disqualified.

The third point I couldn’t quite get a clear translation of. I believe that Hojo Kairi is now head of the “Players Association.” I believe that means she will be handling talent relations. Like an intermediary between wrestlers and management. Regular meetings with the wrestlers will be held where opinions and ideas can be exchanged. Hojo Karai will lead the meetings.

Defrost
February 25th, 2015, 5:45 PM
Jesus Christ, that's even worse.

Can Yoshiko be brought up on criminal charges for that?

That video was fucking absurd. And she's sitting there in the corner smirking like a prison inmate who doesn't care, she's proving herself on the yard and can't be punished.

It's sick.

Act says she won't file charges. There is actually a lot of tip toeing around with this because kayfabe is still a thing in Japan.