PDA

View Full Version : New Online Wrestling TCG Game - Ring Veteran

Spedizzo
February 6th, 2015, 9:48 AM
Has anyone heard of this? It is a new game coming out going into Alpha on Feb 14. It is based off WWF With Authority! which was an immensely popular game back in 2001-2002.

You can buy starter packs and boosters, and then you can make a deck and play people online. You can also trade your cards, compete in tournaments, chat with people, have factions etc.

http://www.ringveteran.com/

It doesn't look to be sponsored by the WWE (all the best games these days aren't), and they have a kickstarter up that has videos demonstrating what the game will look like, and quite honestly, it looks pretty cool. It seems to have made many improvements visually and graphically since the old computer gaming era.

I was big fan of With Authority! back in the day, so I was wondering if anyone else here played it? They would probably like this. FYI, the game is nothing like Supercard. That seems to be a pretty frequently asked question.

The_Mike
February 6th, 2015, 1:14 PM
I was a beta tester for With Authority! back in the day and had a blast playing it, though once they tweaked the balance issues I started to suck. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Hero!
February 6th, 2015, 4:42 PM
Looks like a MEH version of that digital TCG WWE put out last year that was sorta fun