PDA

View Full Version : Baseball 2015

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ochoa
January 3rd, 2015, 7:47 PM
It's a new year. The Hall of Fame voting is a couple days away. Spring Training is a month away.

Many hot topics going into the season. How will the Red Sox and Cubs fare with their new signings? How will the Yanks fare in their first season post-Jeter? Will the Giants defend their crown or will someone else win it all?

Discuss.

Bad Collin
January 3rd, 2015, 7:48 PM
Go Mariners.

I'll be getting MLB.tv again and trying to watch more than the Sunday afternoon games.

Jimmy Zero
January 3rd, 2015, 8:03 PM
Rick Hahn has been such a breath of fresh air since taking over for Kenny Williams. The White Sox could still use another decent SP and a 2B, but compared to where the team was at the end of the 2014 season, I really can't complain.

Mills
January 6th, 2015, 2:18 PM
So hall of fame announcements are coming in a hour, who is going in?

I've got Pedro, Randy, Smoltz as locks, I think Biggio gets in, maybe Piazza and Raines too.

Also, I think that it's ridiculous that guys like Piazza and Bagwell aren't in because people think they may've done steroids, it's really starting to bug me that the voters are exalting themselves as this moral police who upholds the moralities of a hall of fame full of cheaters, murderers, drug addicts and other crap. It's one thing to withhold votes for guys like Clemens and Bonds, but holding a grudge against Piazza and Bagwell, both of whom have never been busted and passed tests, is ridiculous.

For example, here's an awful article by a terrible writer:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/12/16/shaughnessy/yoF2ilYf2MFeJ9uoX49ygK/story.html

Fro
January 6th, 2015, 2:28 PM
Yea, Shaugnessy is the worst. I wish he would just fuck off and leave Boston already. He was once respectable but has become a plague on the Boston sports media.

Did Clemens and Bonds ever get busted or fail a test?

Mills
January 6th, 2015, 3:04 PM
I think they admitted usage, but regardless, congrats to Pedro, Randy, Smoltz and Biggio on getting in

JRSlim21
January 6th, 2015, 9:57 PM
I thought Clemens may have admitted but I'm sure Bonds hasn't. That and his media-friendly presence doesn't help Barry's case.

Piazza and Griffey (1st time) I think should be locks next year. I can see a bunch of dickhead voters leaving off Hoffman because he's not Mariano, which is a dumb argument but again, but it wouldn't be surprising.

Mills
January 6th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Is Hoffman on it? I doubt he gets in regardless, they don't let a lot of relievers in on the first ballot. I think Piazza and Griffey get it, I also expect to see an upswing on votes on guys like Mussina, Schilling, Clemens and Bonds too.

Fro
January 6th, 2015, 11:27 PM
If Bonds and Clemens don't get in and Biggio and Piazza do I probably won't really care about the Hall of Fame anymore. It would pretty much be a joke then wouldn't it? At least for people who started watching in the 90s like me

Mills
January 6th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Correct. The PED's weren't against the rules, there was 0 testing, why should it be held against them now? Makes no sense

Fro
January 7th, 2015, 12:19 AM
As ridiculous as it was that he was charged to begin with, an actual court of law couldn't prove Clemens did steroids so what basis are we using to say he did so? And he's very arguably the best pitcher of all time.

Jimmy Zero
January 7th, 2015, 12:34 AM
I think the baseball HOF is bullshit, anyways. There's so much wrong with it that, imo, it's a virtually meaningless honor to everyone besides the players themselves. The voters trying to punish guys they think might have possibly used steroids, making guys wait who weren't chummy with the media, the entire notion of a "first ballot hall of famer." Like much of baseball outside of the actual game played on the field, it's pretentious nonsense.

Jimmy Zero
January 7th, 2015, 12:35 AM
If Bonds and Clemens don't get in and Biggio and Piazza do I probably won't really care about the Hall of Fame anymore. It would pretty much be a joke then wouldn't it? At least for people who started watching in the 90s like me

You still care about it?

IMO it's been a joke for a really really long time.

MTR
January 7th, 2015, 1:57 PM
Some of the writers are jerks when it comes to voting. Some are cool. I hate the whole first ballot shit. It really doesn't matter when they get in if they get in. At the end of the day they are in. Who cares how many tries it took.

Also the whole thing where voters didn't vote for some people to prevent them from being unanimously voted in. Annoying

Also amazes me how voting for players shift from year to year. Now from what I reading from a couple of voters this year is the whole 10 vote rule. A lot of them feel like they could easily vote for more than 10 people. They like to just look at the person and say yes or no and leave it at that. But this year and probably other years voters had to narrow down their list to 10. They have asked for a change to this rule but basically told no.

I am not sure if the whole Hall of Fame is a joke but there are some issues with the way people are voted in.

I agree that voters shouldn't force their morality on things. At the end of the day if they weren't caught cheating and their numbers were not changed due to cheating or whatever, if they have the numbers they should be voted in.

Fro
January 7th, 2015, 2:31 PM
You still care about it?

IMO it's been a joke for a really really long time.

No I don't think it's a joke yet though it's trending that way with their recent handling of the steroid guys. In terms of a few voters abstaining or leaving guys off so they don't get 100%... That stuff is trivial to me. Yes it's annoying but history won't remember the voting trends it'll just remember who got in or not.

I would say it's still the most distinctive hall of fame of any American sport and the one people care about the most. I mean look how much we talk about it in here. If they ultimately get it right and put Bonds and Clemens in then I'll be happy.

Mills
January 7th, 2015, 4:02 PM
I hate that some people get so thoughtful with a 10 vote limit that they can't vote for people like Pedro and Randy Johnson yet people out there vote for Darin Erstad as a hall of famer, total crap.

JRSlim21
January 7th, 2015, 9:01 PM
What's more ridiculous? Erstad with a vote or A-Aron with 2 votes?

Chris Dolmeth
January 15th, 2015, 4:37 PM
So they're putting a pitch clock in Double and Triple-A. I love this, probably the only time I've been proud of Bud.

Mills
January 15th, 2015, 4:39 PM
It's a great idea, give them a chance to see if it's effective enough to work without ruining current MLB games.

Chris Dolmeth
January 15th, 2015, 4:41 PM
I don't see this ruining current games.

Rancid_Planet
January 15th, 2015, 4:54 PM
I'm taking a look at the current Braves roster and you know, I think I can make the team. I mean I'm 35, overweight and I've never played on a baseball team but I have a feeling I can make it. Maybe even start in center field.

Greed
January 19th, 2015, 2:22 PM
Media is going with the narrative that the Nationals are the favorites to win it all, after signing Scherzer.

Incorrect.

Heard they were going to trade Jordan Zimmerman, who is comparable.

JRSlim21
January 19th, 2015, 7:21 PM
I heard they're gonna listen to offers for Strasburg. After next year, he's no longer under team control. Interesting problem to have.

Fro
January 19th, 2015, 7:30 PM
Would love to see the Red Sox work out a trade with Washington for one of their studs

Jimmy Zero
January 19th, 2015, 8:02 PM
Do the Red Sox have the type of prospects the Nats would want in return for a Strasburg or Zimmerman?

I expect the Cubs to make a hard push for either one of those guys. They've got the prospects and they really do need at least one more legit starter to be competitive. I know they're the hot pick right now to win it all, but I don't see it without the addition of at least one more decent starter. If I was a Cubs fan, I'd be hopeful and optimistic about Arrieta and Hendricks, but by no means would I be thinking they're a sure thing to repeat their 2014 success. Especially Hendricks.

TimeSplitter
January 19th, 2015, 8:06 PM
They shouldn't trade any of them. Rotation depth is needed.

Grimario
January 19th, 2015, 8:33 PM
So, how often do bench clearing brawls happen?

I've only being going to Australian Baseball League games for a few months after winning free tickets last year... and this happened on Friday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQh6kmKnzLY

What it doesn't show is the previous inning where two different Melbourne pitchers hit three different Adelaide batters. Good times.

Only discovered in the last few weeks that the MLB owns 40% of the ABL and that a whole heap of the players here are part of MLB teams and being sent here to start in the minors. I imagine the ABL is a long, long, long way down in the quality though.

Jimmy Zero
January 19th, 2015, 9:08 PM
They happen a few times a year.

Most of them are lame with a bunch of pussies hiding behind other guys. Every so often they are actually awesome with dudes punching and body slamming each other. Kyle Farnsworth is usually involved in those.

Greed
January 19th, 2015, 9:30 PM
Do the Red Sox have the type of prospects the Nats would want in return for a Strasburg or Zimmerman?

I expect the Cubs to make a hard push for either one of those guys. They've got the prospects and they really do need at least one more legit starter to be competitive. I know they're the hot pick right now to win it all, but I don't see it without the addition of at least one more decent starter. If I was a Cubs fan, I'd be hopeful and optimistic about Arrieta and Hendricks, but by no means would I be thinking they're a sure thing to repeat their 2014 success. Especially Hendricks.

The Red Sox do not. But if the Nats end up trading Ian Desmond, they might take one of the Cubs many SS prospects and others for a Zimmerman or Fister?

Grimario
January 19th, 2015, 10:37 PM
They happen a few times a year.

Most of them are lame with a bunch of pussies hiding behind other guys. Every so often they are actually awesome with dudes punching and body slamming each other. Kyle Farnsworth is usually involved in those.

Think the Adelaide catcher was the only one who really got involved. The rest was just jumper punching, no real swings... apart from a relief pitcher who ran in late, threw a punch and then ran off again into the locker room. He got a 6 week suspension.

Fro
January 19th, 2015, 11:01 PM
The Red Sox do not.

Why do you say that? They have the 3rd strongest farm system according to some baseball nerds.

Brian M.
January 20th, 2015, 2:34 AM
They very well do have the prospects it takes to get one of those guys. The question is whether or not they're willing to give them up.

Personally I'd give up pretty much the house for Strasburg. Zimmerman and Fister I'd be less inclined since you're only getting one guaranteed year out of either one. At this point I'd actually be OK with them signing Shields instead since I've heard his price is going down.

Greed
January 20th, 2015, 5:32 AM
I'd guess Shields will get around 20M per. I do think the Sox might sign him...it would make them favorites for the division that has overall gotten weaker (sorry Blue Jays...you have to prove yourselves during the season)

Torn
January 20th, 2015, 6:04 AM
The Red Sox do not. But if the Nats end up trading Ian Desmond, they might take one of the Cubs many SS prospects and others for a Zimmerman or Fister?

:lol: of course they do. Whether they want to trade years of controllable, affordable young talent for 1 year of Zimmermann is a different matter entirely. They aren't going to give up Betts or Swihart in a deal like that and rightly so.

Chris Dolmeth
February 2nd, 2015, 12:21 PM
Alright Super Bowl is over, which means it's almost time for some baseball. Pitchers and catchers start to report in 16 days. I haven't been this excited for the Mariners season in quite some time, really think they're ready to do some damage. All hail King Felix!

Mills
February 2nd, 2015, 2:14 PM
Should be a good season for the team. Texas regressed, the Angels are 1 year older and who knows what Oakland is doing. Hopefully Cruz can make enough of a difference to get back to the playoffs

Chris Dolmeth
February 2nd, 2015, 6:21 PM
I like the duo they got for right. Also reports are that Montero has been looking great in the off season :yes:

JRSlim21
February 2nd, 2015, 10:14 PM
I have no clue what's gonna happen with the Mets or the NL East for that matter. If Harvey comes back to form and DeGrom is legit, I say 2nd in the East and hunting for the Wild Card is their ceiling.

Chris Dolmeth
February 3rd, 2015, 11:31 AM
Should be a good season for the team. Texas regressed, the Angels are 1 year older and who knows what Oakland is doing. Hopefully Cruz can make enough of a difference to get back to the playoffs

The Mariners need some new banners. I was watching some of WrestleMania 19 last night, and all the banners are sadly the same.

I have no clue what's gonna happen with the Mets or the NL East for that matter. If Harvey comes back to form and DeGrom is legit, I say 2nd in the East and hunting for the Wild Card is their ceiling.

I'm very intrigued with this division. It'll be interesting to see if the Nats can live up to their expectations. Also, how the Braves look after their fire sale.

Rancid_Planet
February 3rd, 2015, 10:32 PM
As a Braves fan I am now in full on panic mode. Everything is about being strong for the new stadium in a couple seasons. But right now this team is utter shit offensively.

connorboy
February 5th, 2015, 2:53 PM
Bit late but my annual Go Cubs post. We might actually do it this year!

Kdestiny
February 5th, 2015, 3:04 PM
Nah

Chris Dolmeth
February 5th, 2015, 4:53 PM
I think it's funny that the Cubs' odds for the World Series is like 14/1. I guess Lester makes all the difference.

Bad news for Tigers fans, V-Mart has a torn meniscus.

Kdestiny
February 5th, 2015, 5:18 PM
Too bad they will finish below .500 again

Grimario
February 5th, 2015, 9:09 PM
Dunno if anyone is interested or if it is even being broadcast over there but the ABL Championship series kicks off tonight. Adelaide hosting Perth, some MLB minor players out here, bunch of local talent as well. Think opening pitch is in around 7 hours, 20 minutes.

Judas Iscariot
February 5th, 2015, 10:01 PM
I'm setting my alarm for 4:00 am to catch that.

Grimario
February 5th, 2015, 10:07 PM
I'm setting my alarm for 4:00 am to catch that.

Dedication. I like it.

Oh, wait...

virms
February 5th, 2015, 10:11 PM
If it was football an patriots judas would be up and ready for it

Chris Dolmeth
February 9th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Shields to the Padres, 4 years roughly 75 million. They're going all in this season, pretty intriguing.

Kneeneighbor
February 9th, 2015, 2:25 PM
What's interesting is all these moves hey have made and they are in a difficult division. .. They must realize that it's an odd year so the Giants are out of the picture.

Bad Collin
February 9th, 2015, 3:40 PM
Dunno if anyone is interested or if it is even being broadcast over there but the ABL Championship series kicks off tonight. Adelaide hosting Perth, some MLB minor players out here, bunch of local talent as well. Think opening pitch is in around 7 hours, 20 minutes.

It's really annoying that Baseball isn't getting popular over here. Most Brits are frothing at the gash for American Football but the best American sport doesn't get a look in.

JRSlim21
February 9th, 2015, 9:22 PM
They've done all those moves without losing much. Padres are finally aggressive. They go nowhere, IMO, unless Kemp stays healthy and Upton actually hits better.

Chris Dolmeth
February 14th, 2015, 12:39 PM
So MLB is thinking about shrinking th strike zone to increase scoring.
http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/story?storyId=12320861&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook .com%22%7D&ex_cid=espnFB

This is so dumb, bring back steroids.

Chris Dolmeth
February 20th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Happy pitchers and catchers day! Mariners need to make the playoffs damnit. They've apent 1.1 billion on player salaries since they last played in the playoffs. Only Toronto has spent more http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-mets-payroll-playoffs-2015-2

Pablo Diablo
February 20th, 2015, 1:56 PM
Well when it's 23 years and you have to try to stay relevant in the AL East the number does creep up there. I'm sure on a per year average we're not that far off from normal.

But it is quite a sad number to look at.

Chris Dolmeth
February 20th, 2015, 2:22 PM
Oh for sure, by average the M's are way more pathetic. They paid Richie Sexson ffs

Brian M.
February 20th, 2015, 7:40 PM
I feel like it's going to be Toronto and Boston competing for the AL East this year. Then again every year I think Toronto is going to be good and Baltimore is going to fall apart...but this is really the one fellas!!!

Greed
February 23rd, 2015, 10:50 AM
Boston has a pretty good lock. Toronta won't be any better than last year.

The Moncada deal is really good for you guys. He'll be elite eventually.

The Yankees really shit the bed this offseason and needed him but decided now of all times is the time to get cheap.

Brian M.
February 23rd, 2015, 8:08 PM
The Moncada deal is great because it just stocks the farm system further and they will need more hitting soon. Don't think they'll end up re-signing Napoli and Ortiz is pretty close to retirement. Who knows how Moncada or even Castillo will pan out for them, but they are building a solid nucleus of young hitters at all sorts of different positions, and with the skill sets they have, at least a couple are bound to pan out.

They're also going to have to trade a few prospects for more pitching before the season is out, I think. Their rotation could be OK, but one of those guys is bound to get injured and none of them are guaranteed to be consistent.

Fro
February 23rd, 2015, 9:04 PM
Yeah, they have a rotation filled with #3 starters. They should mash with that lineup though so I think they'll stay in it enough to trade for an ace at the deadline. They really blew the Lester deal. Not necessarily the free agency part because the deal he got is huge but they blew it by not extending him first. I fear this team is set up to be another disappointment. They made all these deals for pricey position players and have a crappy rotation to show for it (and too many outfielders). It will be exciting and I can't wait for opening day but this team seems as directionless as ever.

TimeSplitter
February 23rd, 2015, 10:31 PM
I think the signing will make them more inclined to trade Betts to Philly for Hamels.

Brian M.
February 24th, 2015, 9:48 PM
They may look directionless right now, but I think chances are they like next year's crop of FA pitchers more than they liked this year's bar Lester. I'd much rather see them throw money at someone like Zimmerman or Price than James Shields.

Judas Iscariot
February 25th, 2015, 4:27 AM
The Yankees young rotation and hard hitting lineup looks FIERCE.

Watch out.

Greed
February 25th, 2015, 9:07 AM
Judas don't be delusional.

The rotation could potentially be a top in the AL but literally every pitcher in the rotation is a question mark and injury risk. CC, Pineda, Tanaka, Nova...all missed at least half of last season.

And the lineup might rebound from last year...it needs to...but will it?

Are you really counting on a guy who hit .240 who is calling himself a knight?

Judas Iscariot
February 25th, 2015, 7:49 PM
You didn't catch the tears I was dropping there.

Atty
February 25th, 2015, 7:57 PM
Gee, why would Tanaka be a question mark? Pretty much a sure thing. Just a matter of time.

Greed
February 25th, 2015, 9:12 PM
Mariano Rivera had the same injury before be became the greatest closer in history.

Never needed Tommy John Surgery.

It's a ?uestion mark.

Judas Iscariot
February 26th, 2015, 1:44 AM
Yup, Mariano was a CLOSER.

Tanaka came over as a starter from a lighter schedule in Japan, and bam.

But we're totally stacked with our young staff and in the lineup. You can't even pick a guy to hit third, that's how deep our lineup is.

A-Rod being coached by Tex on playing first so the team can have more options on rotating who will be DH on a given day, WATCH THE FUCK OUT!

BRONX BOMBERS

Greed
February 26th, 2015, 3:20 AM
Even firing on all cylinders, there is no way in hell the Yankees are winning over 85 games.

Atty
February 26th, 2015, 2:13 PM
Yankees need Josh Hamilton to be competitive.

Chris Dolmeth
February 26th, 2015, 3:02 PM
Hamilton really knows how to blow an opportunity.

Atty
February 26th, 2015, 10:59 PM
This actually makes him much more awesome, really.

Jimmy Zero
February 26th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Blue Jays gave Johan a minor league contract.

If Chris Young, of all people, can come back and have a solid season with the Mariners, why not Johan? I used to hate him because he was so damn good.

darkhorse
February 26th, 2015, 11:10 PM
Hamilton really knows how to blow an opportunity.

Apparently he also knows opportunities for blow.

Chris Dolmeth
February 27th, 2015, 12:31 AM
Blue Jays gave Johan a minor league contract.

If Chris Young, of all people, can come back and have a solid season with the Mariners, why not Johan? I used to hate him because he was so damn good.

Safeco makes a lot of guys look good. Young was pretty shit on the road.

Pablo Diablo
March 10th, 2015, 2:59 PM
Fuck baseball

Chris Dolmeth
March 10th, 2015, 4:21 PM
The Mariners are stacked with starting pitching, so excited for the season.

Pablo Diablo
March 10th, 2015, 4:38 PM
Would you like more salt to rub into my wound?

Chris Dolmeth
March 10th, 2015, 4:40 PM
Yeah, that is a huge loss for the Blue Jays.

Torn
March 10th, 2015, 4:48 PM
So errr

Atleast his arm is ok Pabs??????

PABS??

Christopherson
March 10th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Pretty shit start to the season with the injuries, again. No Darvish and Stroman is the suck.

Torn
March 16th, 2015, 12:47 PM
And add Zack Wheeler to that list, christ.

TimeSplitter
March 16th, 2015, 12:56 PM
At least they didn't trade Dillon Gee...

Chris Dolmeth
March 16th, 2015, 1:03 PM
Shitty news for the Mets, at least Harvey seems to be on track.

Sometimes though, I love baseball injuries. Kevin Pillar is out like a week because of a fuckin sneeze.

JRSlim21
March 16th, 2015, 6:17 PM
That's 2 TJs for the Mets. Our 1 lefty reliever, Josh Edgin, and now this. It's 3 if you count Jeremy Hefner, who might as well have the surgery renamed after him

virms
March 21st, 2015, 9:13 PM
Most excited I have been for baseball in 7 long fucking years. Cubs will be competitive this year and if they are lucky I think they can get a wildcard spot.

2016 or 2017 we will be in the world series. :hyper:

Kdestiny
March 21st, 2015, 9:18 PM
They may compete for not last, that's about it

Chris Dolmeth
March 21st, 2015, 9:46 PM
This is the first time since like 02 I've felt that the Mariners are legit contenders. Their pitching is gonna be so damn good, and they finally have a legit 3-4-5 in the lineup. Gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

virms
March 21st, 2015, 9:51 PM
They may compete for not last, that's about it

they get an 80 win season This year.

LOCONUT
March 21st, 2015, 11:48 PM
The Cubs are certainly a viable playoff team this year. Particularly if Baez is able to adjust to big league pitching. Kris Bryant looks like Babe Ruth and they upgraded the starting pitching enough to be competitive every day.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Junior Lake have a big year either.

Defense and bullpen will need to get addressed or magically improve for them to really get deep but no reason they can't be a wild card contender this year.

virms
March 22nd, 2015, 12:00 AM
Bryant is the tits. Like I said I am excited. Mat drop the dime on mlbtv this year.

Chris Dolmeth
April 5th, 2015, 11:08 AM
https://tixers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MLB_OpeningDay_Tile.jpg

How's everyone feeling about their favorite teams? Mariners are gonna be good, their pitching is gonna be great. ALL HAIL KING FELIX

Kdestiny
April 5th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Day before?

Real baseball starts tonight.

Chris Dolmeth
April 5th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Shit :lol: I don't know why, but I thought they all started tomorrow. Either way

VanillaJello
April 5th, 2015, 6:25 PM
Kimbrel and BJ Upton traded to Padres.

TimeSplitter
April 5th, 2015, 6:40 PM
Seriously, is their GM playing a video game?

Chris Dolmeth
April 5th, 2015, 6:55 PM
Well at the very least, the team will be entertaining to watch.

I'm surprised they still let BJ play baseball.

Fro
April 5th, 2015, 6:57 PM
Melvin *

Chris Dolmeth
April 5th, 2015, 6:58 PM
Ahaha I forgot about that! If he hits over .250, I'll call him Melvin.

TimeSplitter
April 5th, 2015, 7:10 PM
He's the most expensive 4th outfielder in baseball.

Chris Dolmeth
April 5th, 2015, 7:13 PM
I think Justin wanted him on the team so he had someone to build bunk beds with on road trips.

Chris Dolmeth
April 5th, 2015, 7:17 PM
Atlanta dumped 66 million on this trade.

Rancid_Planet
April 6th, 2015, 1:40 AM
*Doing the Robot in my living room after hearing this news*

The turd has left the building. :yes: Upton is finally gone and that huge contract with him haha!

LOCONUT
April 6th, 2015, 2:44 AM
The Padres are taking a similar strategy to how I used to build my fantasy teams every year. Amazing team of guys who have high ceilings and wind up being shit.

Caito
April 6th, 2015, 8:00 AM
I'm just happy that I finally get regular season Red Sox baseball.

Though I will have to figure out the best way to continue to follow it for when I move to LA in a couple months. Time difference is gonna throw me off.

Fro
April 6th, 2015, 9:11 AM
The Red Sox will lead the league in runs, have shit pitching but trade for an ace at the deadline then shape up into a beast and win the World Series

Atty
April 6th, 2015, 9:23 AM
The Padres took on the contract? Well, that answers any questions I had about the trade.

Damnit, Tigers. You could have eaten money.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 9:49 AM
They're still paying Prince, so they already are.

Cubs had like two working bathrooms in the upper concourse. People ended up peeing in corners, cups and their pants. Also they ran out of food. Way to go Cubs.

Caito
April 6th, 2015, 10:44 AM
The Red Sox will lead the league in runs, have shit pitching but trade for an ace at the deadline then shape up into a beast and win the World Series

Love your enthusiasm, just can't see a WS win.

PurePlayer
April 6th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Who are the favorites this year anyway? I read the Nationals have the best odds from the NL. It seems like the AL is pretty open. Maybe the Angels?

Now I am reading the Whitesox have a legit squad this year. That should be interesting to see them make some noise.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 10:58 AM
I'd put the Mariners, Red Sox, Tigers, and Indians above the Angels.

PurePlayer
April 6th, 2015, 11:37 AM
The Tigers don't do it for me. Are they really that good this year? They lost their best pitcher and bullpen is always shaky.

TimeSplitter
April 6th, 2015, 11:53 AM
The Tigers are the favorites because the rest of the AL Central is weak. I like the White Sox as a suprise contender.

CBS Sports have the Nationals' odds of winning the division at 1-5. 1-5!!!

Kdestiny
April 6th, 2015, 12:14 PM
They're still paying Prince, so they already are.

Cubs had like two working bathrooms in the upper concourse. People ended up peeing in corners, cups and their pants. Also they ran out of food. Way to go Cubs.

Sounds par for the course

Caito
April 6th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Supposedly the Mariners are the sexy pick among the baseball pundits the last few days. I don't see it but whatever.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 1:22 PM
They were one game out last year and filled their needs well. Cruz got the headlines, but I love what they did for RF. Also, their pitching is amazing.

Brian M.
April 6th, 2015, 1:39 PM
The Tigers are the favorites because the rest of the AL Central is weak. I like the White Sox as a suprise contender.

CBS Sports have the Nationals' odds of winning the division at 1-5. 1-5!!!

I don't think the Central is weak at all. Every team but the Twins has the potential to be good.

In the AL I like: Red Sox, Indians, Mariners as division winners. Angels and White Sox as the wild cards.

NL: Nationals, Pirates, Dodgers division winners. Marlins and Cubs wild cards.

Nationals over Red Sox in the World Series.

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 3:46 PM
MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

God he's so sexy.

Fro
April 6th, 2015, 3:52 PM
http://youtu.be/D_EtgFZCpfE

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 3:54 PM
"You must spread some Reputation before going it to Fro again."

Sorry dude.

Caito
April 6th, 2015, 3:58 PM
Sandoval on the other hand has looked silly in both at bats. I mean hamels will do that to you but still.

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 4:00 PM
He's a hacker, Cherington didn't get him for his eye.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 4:22 PM
Fuck Trout. Stupid fish.

Caito
April 6th, 2015, 4:29 PM
IT"S A LAZER SHOW!!!!!!!!

Rancid_Planet
April 6th, 2015, 4:31 PM
"You must spread some Reputation before going it to Fro again."

Sorry dude.
Got it.

Always do the right thing.

That's it?

Got it. I'm out.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 5:36 PM
Seth Smith is gonna win MVP, guys.

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 6:01 PM
It is sooooo good to have baseball back....missed you friend.

:heart:

Fro
April 6th, 2015, 6:01 PM
Hanley with the grand salami and second HR of the day. The Red Sox could score 900 runs this year TBH.

Caito
April 6th, 2015, 6:05 PM
Must look up bars to watch BoSox baseball in LA.......

Judas Iscariot
April 6th, 2015, 6:54 PM
Yankeesofftoaremarkablestartgodkillme

Atty
April 6th, 2015, 6:54 PM
Thank you Hanley. Torn will now hate you even more since he's on my team.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 7:01 PM
Felix is a beast.
Fuck Mike Trout.
Seth Smith for MVP.

I'm bad at haikus

Atty
April 6th, 2015, 7:08 PM
Angels should trade Trout for Rajah Davis and Anthony Gose. I think that would work out nicely for all the parties involved that I care about.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 7:10 PM
I need to find a way to make Trout and Johnny Manziel best friends.

Chris Dolmeth
April 6th, 2015, 7:12 PM
I like the idea that somebody was such a huge Rajah Davis fan, they named a wrestling site after him.

Pablo Diablo
April 6th, 2015, 7:18 PM
Why are we calling Rajai Rajah?

Pablo Diablo
April 6th, 2015, 7:19 PM
And Atty I know very well how it feels to have either Davis or Gose as your options for an OF position.

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 7:45 PM
Sox extend Porcello 4 yrs to 2019 (4/$82.5 million). This is this opening day that just keeps on giving.

Fro
April 6th, 2015, 8:00 PM
wtf he's not a $20 million per year pitcher, that's stupid

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 8:05 PM
Homer Bailey got 6/$105M, I don't think any of us realise the escalating cost for FA pitching now. We've signed him through his prime years, to me the only cause for concern is his low SO rate bar that all his other peripherals are good. I like it, if I'm honest.

TimeSplitter
April 6th, 2015, 8:05 PM
Horrible deal. Good for him, though. He can cash out again when he turns 30. Too much money for a #4 starter.

Atty
April 6th, 2015, 8:21 PM
Tigers should offer one dollar less than that to Cespedes to be dicks.

Christopherson
April 6th, 2015, 8:22 PM
Disagree that he's a 4 but I guess if you think that or worse then no way is he worth the 4/82.5M, also like the Sox are sticking to their plan of GB pitchers. They better make sure our D is up to snuff over the next 5 years, Pedey is godlike, jury is out on Bogaerts and metrics like Panda despite his girth so really we need a good defensive 1B after this year.

Matt Cain with forearm tightness oh oh, more TJ's incoming, Andrews must be racking it in.

Fro
April 6th, 2015, 8:35 PM
He just turned 26, he's a former first round draft pick and his ERA has gotten better every year since 2010. The Red Sox are betting that last year (200 innings, 3.43 ERA) was indicative of what he'll give them this year and if he delivers on that this deal will be less than what he would have gotten on the market. It just doesn't seem like such a discount that it's worth the risk that he regresses back into a mid-4 ERA guy this year.

TimeSplitter
April 6th, 2015, 9:12 PM
You two make solid points. I've just never been blown away by his stuff. Guess this is just the market for pitchers these days. Just means when Bumgarner's going to get $500 million.

Brian M.
April 6th, 2015, 10:48 PM
This is the type of deal that is hard to judge right now. Given his age, the best could very well be yet to come for Porcello. Then again, last year could end up being a fluke. I tend to lean toward the thinking that he's going to be a number 2 type starter, which would make this a good deal in the current market. We'll see. In the meantime, Buchholz looked like a beast today.

Christopherson
April 7th, 2015, 6:28 AM
:mad:

I'm not getting suckered into the Buchholz vortex yet again, no way Jose, it ain't happening.

:mad:

PurePlayer
April 7th, 2015, 4:36 PM
This is the type of deal that is hard to judge right now. Given his age, the best could very well be yet to come for Porcello. Then again, last year could end up being a fluke. I tend to lean toward the thinking that he's going to be a number 2 type starter, which would make this a good deal in the current market. We'll see. In the meantime, Buchholz looked like a beast today.

Ehh the Phillies offense is so so bad. Might be the worst in the majors.

Torn
April 8th, 2015, 9:40 PM
Hanley with the grand salami and second HR of the day. The Red Sox could score 900 runs this year TBH.

And a game later shut down by Aaron Harang!

Fro
April 8th, 2015, 9:47 PM
dammit hanley was so close to hitting another grand slam right after you posted that

NWo4LifeOr2Years
April 9th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Matt Harvey returns in one hour,

'nuff said.

Caito
April 9th, 2015, 3:58 PM
Sounds like somebody who likes to forget that the guy has only 32 major league decisions and coming off major surgery.

I understand he had an extremely good spring, but let's not immortalize the guy just yet like the majority of the Metropolitan fans seem ready to do.

JRSlim21
April 9th, 2015, 4:53 PM
9 Ks in 6 IPs. Not bad.

Judas Iscariot
April 9th, 2015, 6:28 PM
The Yankees fucking suck. God damn it.

Judas Iscariot
April 11th, 2015, 1:35 AM
Of course the first Yankees Red Sox game would last for like 30 fucking hours

Fro
April 11th, 2015, 1:48 AM
Fucking hell can we get a fucking save

Defrost
April 11th, 2015, 2:05 AM
As a Yankees fan I can say that they are un fucking watchable

Fro
April 11th, 2015, 2:20 AM
Yea they suck

Defrost
April 11th, 2015, 2:21 AM
Yea they suck

They are a deadly combination of terrible and unspeakably boring

Greed
April 11th, 2015, 3:05 AM
They have a great bullpen, aside from Rogers. They need to bring up Montgomery or Lindgren as they can't be worse and have upside. Basically anyone. I can't see him being on the team in June as long as there aren't many injuries.

Greed
April 11th, 2015, 3:07 AM
But they're going to have a daily struggle to score more than 4 runs. The refusal to bring up some of the young guys in favor of guys like Drew will cost them. Didi has fucked up multiple plays each game in the young season as well. So much for defensive specialist.

He might be the worst offensive player on the team, and that's saying a lot.

Judas Iscariot
April 11th, 2015, 3:37 AM
They were exciting the 4 times they came back during the 34 hour game.

Rogers could have been a lot worse, he just pitched the night before.

But we're back to the late 80s early 90s Yankees I grew up with. The Mets are gonna wind up taking over this town again. Also they're hosting a bacon and beer festival in a couple of weeks that I'm absolutely going to. The Yankees aren't hosting a bacon and beer festival. Twats.

Caito
April 11th, 2015, 11:21 AM
I couldn't stay awake the whole game. I tried, I really tried. Fell asleep in the 16th.

Chris Dolmeth
April 11th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Mariners look like shit, but I think they'll be okay. Plus, rumor has it, skinny Jesus Montero beat out an infield single yesterday in AAA. He will save the season!

Defrost
April 11th, 2015, 3:47 PM
But they're going to have a daily struggle to score more than 4 runs. The refusal to bring up some of the young guys in favor of guys like Drew will cost them. Didi has fucked up multiple plays each game in the young season as well. So much for defensive specialist.

He might be the worst offensive player on the team, and that's saying a lot.

I have already had enough of Drew and Gregorius

Pablo Diablo
April 11th, 2015, 4:26 PM
It was great in the opening game of the season when you have a rookie pitcher with runners on first and second with 2 outs and Tex up to bat then Didi tried to steal third against Russell Martin.

Was good times.

Greed
April 11th, 2015, 4:43 PM
Letting Martin go a few years back might have been the biggest mistake since. That and the Beltran contract. And not signing Moncada.

I'll go with Martin though. So under rated and they treated him like an afterthought.

As much as I dislike Bautista and Encarnation, I wouldn't mind the Jays running the division this year.

Caito
April 11th, 2015, 4:48 PM
I would.

Pablo Diablo
April 11th, 2015, 5:16 PM
We don't have the pitching to run the division, but our lineup gives us a shot. Even that though requires the Jays to be unnaturally healthy and with Reyes, Encarnacion and Bautista that's definitely asking for a lot.

Greed
April 11th, 2015, 5:16 PM
Who do you expect to run the AL east then?

Greed
April 11th, 2015, 5:17 PM
That was toward Caito

Caito
April 11th, 2015, 6:28 PM
I'm a Sox fan. Therefore I am biased and completely full of hope and piss and vinegar until we get our asses kicked.

Fro
April 11th, 2015, 6:34 PM
Well the Red Sox are the majority pick to win the division but their pitching is suspect. The division itself will likely have a down year and I don't expect anyone to run away with it.

You gotta cut that doom and gloom shit out though Caito, that attitude is so early 2000's.

hithit
April 11th, 2015, 6:51 PM
Man, the brewers look BAD! I figured this year was gonna be a struggle, but they have been damn near unwatchable so far.

Bad Collin
April 11th, 2015, 7:49 PM
Mariners look like shit, but I think they'll be okay. Plus, rumor has it, skinny Jesus Montero beat out an infield single yesterday in AAA. He will save the season!

There we go, a hard fought win today with Felix back on the mound tomorrow. Amazingly I can even watch the game tomorrow.

Chris Dolmeth
April 11th, 2015, 8:07 PM
Even with the season being so young, that was a huge win for them. Great to see Cruz murder a baseball.

Greed
April 12th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Well the Red Sox are the majority pick to win the division but their pitching is suspect. The division itself will likely have a down year and I don't expect anyone to run away with it.

You gotta cut that doom and gloom shit out though Caito, that attitude is so early 2000's.

I know it was against the Yankees but Kelly and Miley looked better than expected and better than advertised.

Caito
April 12th, 2015, 10:09 AM
No doom and gloom here Fro, my BoSox brethren.

Fro
April 12th, 2015, 12:09 PM
I know it was against the Yankees but Kelly and Miley looked better than expected and better than advertised.

Yeah and beyond that the whole first run through their rotation was excellent. If all 5 of them have good years based on their past outputs, the Sox could be the best team in the AL (though obviously 1 start each isn't enough to say anything). Kelly and Buchholz are injury prone too so even if there're dealing in the first month or two it's always a question of whether they'll hold up all year. Plus the bullpen is far too dependent on a 40 year old Uehara rounding into form as closer.

Bad Collin
April 12th, 2015, 6:59 PM
Rodney you fucking plonker

Chris Dolmeth
April 12th, 2015, 7:22 PM
Cruz saves the day again

Bad Collin
April 12th, 2015, 7:34 PM
Yeah, he's showing his value already.

Chris Dolmeth
April 12th, 2015, 7:41 PM
Rickie Weeks though.. That guy was really starting to piss me off. Great to see him come through.

I think it's minor, but hopefully Felix is ok. He wasn't himself today, that's for sure.

Chris Dolmeth
April 12th, 2015, 7:45 PM
Just wanna point out, Felix has the shittiest luck when it comes to getting wins.

Fro
April 13th, 2015, 6:29 PM
Mookie Betts is a real one

Judas Iscariot
April 13th, 2015, 6:32 PM
You know who's a real one? Didi. Because he's a fucking KNIGHT.

Defrost
April 13th, 2015, 6:41 PM
I wish he'd get sent to a medieval war then

TimeSplitter
April 13th, 2015, 9:40 PM
Lester sucking it up. Go Reds!!

Caito
April 13th, 2015, 10:48 PM

Brock Holt is gonna have some competition for my baseball man crush methinks.

Atty
April 13th, 2015, 11:30 PM
So sad Miggy only went 2-4 today. I hate seeing his average drop like that.

virms
April 14th, 2015, 9:08 PM
Lester sucking it up. Go Reds!!

hard to hear you peons from the top of the mountain.

(Sorry had to brag while we are in 1st for the day :lol: )

Atty
April 14th, 2015, 9:33 PM
What's that, the first time in twelve years?

Chris Dolmeth
April 14th, 2015, 9:47 PM
The fact that Lester can't make throws to bases is hilarious.

virms
April 14th, 2015, 9:48 PM
What's that, the first time in twelve years?

First time over 500 since 2009 :cool:

Chris Dolmeth
April 14th, 2015, 9:58 PM

Fuck the Red Sox but this guy is good.

http://i.imgur.com/uguZ2ow.gif

Fro
April 14th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Same game:

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/3/4/2/118005342/041315_bos_betts_catch_med_9die9zem.gif

Plus he had a 3 run home run

virms
April 14th, 2015, 10:18 PM
Bout time there was another tremendous mookie in baseball.

Chris Dolmeth
April 14th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Nelson Cruz has found his lucky bat.

Atty
April 14th, 2015, 10:45 PM
That Mookie double steal is amazing.

Chris Dolmeth
April 14th, 2015, 10:57 PM
It really is.. Talk about awareness.

TimeSplitter
April 15th, 2015, 6:38 AM
hard to hear you peons from the top of the mountain.

(Sorry had to brag while we are in 1st for the day :lol: )

That didn't last long...

Bad Collin
April 15th, 2015, 8:05 AM
Rodney you fucking plonker

And again. I really hope he isn't going to be the weak link this season.

Dodgers are up 2-0 in this series and they haven't taken a single at-bat with a lead

Rodney's ERA at Dodger Stadium rises from 19.29 to 23.63.

Bad Collin
April 15th, 2015, 8:13 AM
Holy shit

http://cdn.streamable.com/video/6df61ef0e32c11e49c103b5faa9f6854.webm

Chris Dolmeth
April 15th, 2015, 9:38 AM
Baseball is such a fickle bitch sometimes.

Fro
April 15th, 2015, 9:48 AM
Holy shit

http://cdn.streamable.com/video/6df61ef0e32c11e49c103b5faa9f6854.webm

What is it? doesn't work on my phone

Bad Collin
April 16th, 2015, 5:31 PM
It was a great play by Nolan Arenado.

Just watched last night's game, another interesting loss. Cano not knowing that the bases were loaded and getting forced out was the lowlight but Cruz making it 5 homers in a row was pretty good.

Kneeneighbor
April 16th, 2015, 6:16 PM
Cano is a bum.

Chris Dolmeth
April 16th, 2015, 6:29 PM
Nah.

Kneeneighbor
April 16th, 2015, 7:13 PM
Yeah.

Lazy, makes a lot of mental errors when you watch him. Happy to cash his pay check and swing. Doesn't do the things to be a leader or take a team into the playoffs.

Chris Dolmeth
April 17th, 2015, 5:41 PM
Yeah that's just all sorts of wrong.

Fro
April 17th, 2015, 5:48 PM
I like Cano but he does seem like a guy who has a lot of ability but not a lot of mental focus or leadership skills. I mean he's no Pedroia.

Chris Dolmeth
April 17th, 2015, 5:51 PM
He really doesn't make that many mental errors. And he sure as hell has been a leader on the Mariners. The team got a pep in their step the minute he walked in.

hithit
April 17th, 2015, 5:52 PM
And who is? Really don't need to bring Boston sports into every discussion. Shit is tired already

Chris Dolmeth
April 17th, 2015, 5:58 PM
That Kris Bryant kid is a bum. 0-4 with 3 K's.. Send him back to Triple A!

Fro
April 17th, 2015, 6:01 PM
And who is? Really don't need to bring Boston sports into every discussion. Shit is tired already

Who me? Never. Hey remember when you said this

are revis and browner playing offense too? if not, really not to be afraid of.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1751530/belichick-laughing-o.gif

Chris Dolmeth
April 17th, 2015, 6:03 PM
Why we gotta bring football into this? Tryin to fight brah?

Atty
April 17th, 2015, 6:05 PM
I didn't realize they called up Javy Baez already

Kdestiny
April 17th, 2015, 6:14 PM
I am all for Bryant failing because it means the Cubs are failing :yes:

hithit
April 17th, 2015, 8:31 PM
What does that have to do with you constantly bringing up Boston sports tho?

virms
April 17th, 2015, 10:40 PM
That Kris Bryant kid is a bum. 0-4 with 3 K's.. Send him back to Triple A!

Let the kid settle in ffs. He is bound to be full of nerves.

Chris Dolmeth
April 18th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Yeah, that was sarcasm.

Judas Iscariot
April 18th, 2015, 2:16 AM
WATCH OUT THE YANKEES ARE ON THE UP

Kdestiny
April 18th, 2015, 2:21 AM
Wacha Wacha

Chris Dolmeth
April 18th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Fun fact, Kershaw and Greinke will make more money than the Arizona Diamondbacks. Baseball needs a salary cap.

Fro
April 18th, 2015, 11:39 AM
or salary floor

Kneeneighbor
April 18th, 2015, 9:57 PM
There are a lot of ways to skin the cat in baseball. Spending a lot of money is one way to go for your goal but it doesn't always work... The Angels are learning this right now.

Bad Collin
April 19th, 2015, 8:00 PM
Anyone see the M's tonight? What a finish, worth staying up until 1am for :)

Fro
April 22nd, 2015, 9:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFFQkQ6Va3A

Defrost
April 22nd, 2015, 11:05 PM
I remember all the snarky comments about Jeter's fielding. Didi is a fucking garbage fielder.

JRSlim21
April 23rd, 2015, 7:23 PM
I don't care if it's a jinx. My Mets are losing 1 game in Yankee Stadium. I'm 50/50 that they'll lose the series, considering we're tossing out our 2 best starters this weekend.

Torn
April 24th, 2015, 10:32 AM
I remember all the snarky comments about Jeter's fielding. Didi is a fucking garbage fielder.

Ridiculous. Gregorious makes mistakes on plays Jeter couldn't even get close to. His range is awesome and he has a huge arm, he's a very good defensive shortstop. Give the guy more than a couple of weeks to settle in, a few errors doesn't make him suddenly garbage overnight.

Kneeneighbor
April 24th, 2015, 10:43 AM
Ventura has a lot of piss and vinegar in him.

Chris Dolmeth
April 24th, 2015, 11:59 AM
I've never been so happy to see the Twins come into town.

Caito
April 24th, 2015, 1:01 PM

There was a guy yesterday calling in to EEI during the afternoon show. Was upset Kelly wasn't better because it was "crutch time" in the baseball season....

Crunch time... 15 games in to a 162 game season...

That comment was asinine and so is yours. Didi is in his first year and has so much upside to him it is ridiculous. His biggest issue so far is he is playing shortstop for the NYY a year after Jeter retires. Give the kid some time. He is going to have a big chance to grow into himself and the position this year because the Yankees are probably not going far so it gives the one young guy on the team a chance to grow.

Mills
April 24th, 2015, 4:24 PM
Man, I can't wait til Rodney figures out what the hell he's doing.

Chris Dolmeth
April 24th, 2015, 4:52 PM
Rodney never knows what he's doing. That said, I think he'll be fine. I do worry about others in the pen though.

Atty
April 24th, 2015, 6:26 PM
He doesn't even know how to put on his fucking hat!

Bad Collin
April 24th, 2015, 8:02 PM
So much for that winning streak.

Chris Dolmeth
April 24th, 2015, 8:55 PM
He doesn't even know how to put on his fucking hat!

He just tosses it up in the air. If it happens to land on his head, so be it.

Christopherson
April 25th, 2015, 9:21 AM
Ridiculous. Gregorious makes mistakes on plays Jeter couldn't even get close to. His range is awesome and he has a huge arm, he's a very good defensive shortstop. Give the guy more than a couple of weeks to settle in, a few errors doesn't make him suddenly garbage overnight.

:heart:

However, when it comes to our fantasy sports wars it's mostly :mad:

JRSlim21
April 25th, 2015, 10:30 PM
Happy #HarveyDay everyone.

Bad Collin
April 26th, 2015, 5:45 AM
Seattle are such a jekyll and hyde team at the moment. Felix was backed by great defence on Friday but Paxton was let down by three big errors last night.

Pablo Diablo
April 26th, 2015, 1:11 PM
I'm so glad we have the National League where pitchers can get injured in their futile attempts at hitting.

Caito
April 26th, 2015, 1:22 PM
But that's tradition Pablo. Tradition y'all can keep if you really think that makes the game better.

virms
April 26th, 2015, 7:09 PM
I'm so glad we have the National League where pitchers can get injured in their futile attempts at hitting.

That's a st. Louis thing. sad for wainwright but hey....that's a break for the Cubs. :hyper:

Chris Dolmeth
April 26th, 2015, 8:13 PM
I almost died from a foul ball at the Mariners game today. Good times.

Bad Collin
April 26th, 2015, 8:19 PM
Were you behind the plate? Was it that million mile an hour cut from Cruz?

Another tough loss tonight, when it's 2-2 in the bottom of the eighth and you don't score from a lead off double you deserve to struggle.

Chris Dolmeth
April 26th, 2015, 8:23 PM
Nah I was in the front row of the 300 level. First inning, I'm in middle of a conversation and eating my bland ass fries when I see the ball outta the corner of my eye. Turn my head and it hits the metal rope in front of me.

Kneeneighbor
April 26th, 2015, 10:17 PM
I've never been so happy to see the Twins come into town.

Gota love Cano being such a leader and leading his team to a series loss against the Twins.

Kdestiny
April 26th, 2015, 10:27 PM
Too bad STL is still taking the central.

Pitchers going to bat is stupid, always has been and always will be.