PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Omega signs with....

Defrost
October 3rd, 2014, 2:39 AM
New Japan Pro Wrestling. His last date with DDT is the 26th then he is coming in full time. In related new Kota Ibushi has signed a 1 year extension with NJPW.

Cewsh
October 3rd, 2014, 11:40 AM
That is very good news indeed. The Jr. division has been lagging lately, and that's a big shot in the arm. If they can get Ricochet as well, then that's near to the recent Devitt/Low Ki/Ibushi glory days.

Mills
October 3rd, 2014, 12:35 PM
Good for him, he's worked hard to get there. If only he could bring the 6 year old girl with him

Cewsh
October 3rd, 2014, 12:38 PM
She's like 13 now.

Mills
October 3rd, 2014, 1:06 PM
so she's better now???

Gibby
October 3rd, 2014, 6:07 PM
GREAT news. Omega is hot shit, he speaks the language and wrestles great. A+.

DDT
October 3rd, 2014, 6:09 PM
Whatever. At least now he can stop stinking up the joint in DDT.

Yes, I dislike Kenny Omega. Sue me.

Gibby
October 3rd, 2014, 6:17 PM
Whatever. At least now he can stop stinking up the joint in DDT.

Yes, I dislike Kenny Omega. Sue me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnnNVHpIKM

Gibby
October 3rd, 2014, 6:19 PM
In seriousness I just watched Golden Lovers v Happy Motel from the DDT General Election show and it was fockin great, we all have blind spots so I'll leave you to it but christ you're wrong.

DDT
October 3rd, 2014, 6:29 PM
He can do goofy comedy matches, I will give him that. Sadly, that is (to me) the limit of his abilities, despite his athleticism. Ibushi, and hell the rest of the DDT roster, are capable of the same comedic goodness, and they can at least have matches that don't want to make me tear my eyeballs out and go, "SELL THE FUCKING LEG YOU GODDAMN WEE-A-BOO!!!!!"

Gibby
October 3rd, 2014, 6:31 PM
every company is populated with uneven sellers and he's hardly the biggest culprit. i daresay working with KUSHIDA and the newly-technical Taguchi will give him pause.

DDT
October 3rd, 2014, 6:37 PM
every company is populated with uneven sellers

And I should thus forgive them for this....why?

Fair point about KUSHIDA, though. Maybe he can get something resembling consistency out of Omega.

Gibby
October 3rd, 2014, 6:43 PM
"forgive" or be entertained by who you like, Omega is very good, not flawless, see also: everyone.

DDT
October 3rd, 2014, 6:47 PM
Omega is very good,

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie?:p

Defrost
October 3rd, 2014, 6:55 PM
Evil Kenny Omega in All Japan is still my favorite thing of the last handful of years

Cewsh
October 3rd, 2014, 8:25 PM
I remember that time the three of us watched him in All Japan and DDT's total denial of the greatness at work was a wonder to behold.

DDT
October 3rd, 2014, 8:35 PM
He cold-sprayed his dick! HIS DICK! HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?!