PDA

View Full Version : ****Official**** Euro 2020 thread

Beefy
September 19th, 2014, 7:26 AM
London got the 2020 Semi Final & Final.

Romford Pele
September 19th, 2014, 7:59 AM
Boom, love it. Will defo try and get tickets for at least one of those

You have to question some of the other cities though, Baku getting a quarter final?

How did Wales not get a group game with the Millenium Stadium but Bucharest did?! Terrible infrastructure there.

Beefy
September 19th, 2014, 8:17 AM
I think it had been strongly hinted that only two of Glasgow, Dublin and Cardiff would get games. Dublin had the strongest UEFA report so it was always going to be one of the other two that missed out.

El Capitano Gatisto
September 19th, 2014, 8:44 AM
Bollocks, I can't believe a major international football tournament will finally come to Ireland and I'll be 37 years old. If this was Euro 2008 it would have been an easy week in Dublin on the smash.

Beefy
September 19th, 2014, 8:53 AM
I'll be 37 during Euro 2016 and am planning three weeks in France on the smash. Surely you'll manage a week.

Romford Pele
September 19th, 2014, 9:19 AM
I think it had been strongly hinted that only two of Glasgow, Dublin and Cardiff would get games. Dublin had the strongest UEFA report so it was always going to be one of the other two that missed out.

Oh that makes sense. No French city, I guess thats because they are hosting next

Which Glasgow stadium got the nod?

El Capitano Gatisto
September 19th, 2014, 9:27 AM
I'll be 37 during Euro 2016 and am planning three weeks in France on the smash. Surely you'll manage a week.

No chance. I doubt I could even manage a week now. All my credit has been used up with numerous stags.

Applied for tickets for the rugby World Cup today, I'm hoping if I get any it'll all just fall in to place.

Simon
September 19th, 2014, 9:42 AM
ECG you have to push on through, my dad and his four brothers just got back from a week of solid boozing in Kerry and when I asked him how it was his reply, in full, was simply "no idea". They are of different stock though, that oldschool mob that can drink all day without eating and be alright the next morning after a smoke and a crossword.

El Capitano Gatisto
September 19th, 2014, 9:58 AM
I could physically manage it, that's not the problem. It's getting the free pass from the breadknife.

Romford Pele
September 19th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Surely you can get it if you ask for it now.

DavidUK
September 20th, 2014, 5:07 AM
Oh that makes sense. No French city, I guess thats because they are hosting next

Which Glasgow stadium got the nod?

Hampden.

StevieV
September 20th, 2014, 5:44 AM
Football's coming home. We're definitely winning it.

Andy
September 21st, 2014, 4:00 PM
It's such a shame Hampden is such a fucking awful stadium.

Romford Pele
September 26th, 2014, 4:45 AM
Why not Celtics stadium?

MikeHunt
September 26th, 2014, 6:37 AM
Because it isn't the national stadium. Why not old Trafford?