PDA

View Full Version : Europa League Thread

Simon
August 29th, 2014, 7:19 AM
Draw being made right now. Hope we get Celtic.

Simon
August 29th, 2014, 7:37 AM
Besiktas, Partizan and Asteras, pretty middling in terms of what you could hope for. Everton have a tough group with Lille and Wolfsburg.

Romford Pele
August 29th, 2014, 10:33 AM
I think Spurs and Everton can get through that.

Simon
September 18th, 2014, 6:05 AM
Partizan away tonight. Struggling to give a shit.

RFF Champ
September 18th, 2014, 9:54 AM
Partizan's soccerway is a sea of green. Fancy them to give Spurs a game.

Simon
September 18th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Seemingly their best player is banned. We've left half our first team at home though. Looking forward to seeing Stambouli, Fazio and the two young boys Mason and Veljkovic. Well I say young, Mason must be pushing 30 by now he's been hyped as a future first teamer for so long.

RFF Champ
September 18th, 2014, 1:49 PM
This 17 year old on the wing for Partizan is the best player on the pitch.

RFF Champ
October 3rd, 2014, 3:02 AM
Spurs are so bad. Pochettino has a big job on there to meet expectations.

Simon
October 3rd, 2014, 4:18 AM
I thought we played ok last night against a good side that Arsenal struggled with, unfortunately as long as Chiriches keeps getting the nod we will continue to ship stupid goals. He's an absolute clown, and hasn't improved even the tiniest bit since he joined, when he looked like a potentially good player with a few creases that needed ironing out. Ten seconds into the game yesterday he tried a risky pass forward and almost let them in on goal - he does this two or three times every single game. Just an absolutely dreadful defender.

RFF Champ
October 3rd, 2014, 6:15 AM
They are a good side and they battered you and should have won. Lloris was unreal. I've only watched in full the last 2 Europa games and the League Cup game but in each of those they were slow and lifeless with no movement. It's so uninspiring and there's absolutely no way you can win games playing like that. There's no identity to the side and it looks a real mess because it's been like that for a long time at Spurs, I think Poch needs plenty of time to sort it out.

Simon
October 3rd, 2014, 10:36 AM
We played well against Arsenal, albeit in a completely different style which is only suited to a handful of games against top teams.

Our problem is that teams know that if they come out to play against us, we will tear through them, and that if they sit back they can probably catch us on the break. We've not managed to find a workaround for this tactic for a good four years or so. Bale papered over the cracks with his ridiculous screamers for a couple of years but we simply don't have the players to break down compact defences (only Eriksen and Lamela offer any creativity, and both are inconsistent), and if we try to sit back and force the opposition out, the crowd start cunting the team off. Basically if we haven't scored within the first twenty minutes of a game, chances are we will end up losing 1-0. And then on the odd times when we do score early, we have a tendency to dominate in the more open game but fuck it up with shit goals conceded (see the Sunderland game). It's no surprise to me that we're better away from home where the opposition feel obliged to attack a bit more for their fans' sake.

RFF Champ
October 3rd, 2014, 10:51 AM
It might be a fair point about teams sitting back but Spurs don't help themselves at all. It's such an easy way to play because the attackers are so static that there's hardly any movement up front.

RFF Champ
October 23rd, 2014, 12:55 PM
10,000 Everton fans in Lille. Great showing.

Simon
October 23rd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Down to about 9,985 now by the sounds of it.

Simon
October 23rd, 2014, 3:40 PM
LAMELA BRUV.

Ringo
October 23rd, 2014, 4:12 PM
Yeah that was pretty spesh.

Andy
October 23rd, 2014, 4:50 PM
Just turned on the Spurs game and Harry Kane is in goal spilling the ball into his own net. Good fun. :D

Ringo
October 23rd, 2014, 4:52 PM
:lol:

Back down to +2 for him.

Simon
October 23rd, 2014, 4:59 PM
Best game I've seen in ages. Like watching five a side

Simon
November 6th, 2014, 2:46 PM
Harry Kane just scored a nice goal then followed it up by missing from about 4 centimetres. Scintillating.

RFF Champ
November 6th, 2014, 3:43 PM
Spurs were better under Sherwood.

RFF Champ
November 27th, 2014, 3:38 PM
What a result for Everton. Class game.

RFF Champ
November 27th, 2014, 3:43 PM
Tony Hibbert has been picked at left back over Garbutt before. Bizarre.

MMH
November 27th, 2014, 4:29 PM
Tony Hibbert has been picked at left back over Garbutt before. Bizarre.

It was only once last week! We won too. Garbutt is potentially good but hes still young and inexperienced.

Oh and Group of Death my arse.

wardy
November 27th, 2014, 4:37 PM
YES! We've been getting shagged here but that's a goal from our first proper chance.

RFF Champ
November 27th, 2014, 4:40 PM
It was only once last week! We won too. Garbutt is potentially good but hes still young and inexperienced.

Oh and Group of Death my arse.

Play him and then.he won't be inexperienced. He's impressed in each of his loan spells and with Englamd youth. He made his first start today. Bizarre.

Cracking result and performance away from home though. That's what it's all about.

MMH
November 27th, 2014, 8:33 PM
Play him and then.he won't be inexperienced. He's impressed in each of his loan spells and with Englamd youth. He made his first start today. Bizarre.

Cracking result and performance away from home though. That's what it's all about.

I dont make the decisions!

Hes made his first start because Baines is generally always fit and when he wasnt Oviedo was his back up. This past week was a tough game against a decent West Ham side who set out to attack from the wings. It made sense I guess to go with Hibbert that time.

Garbutt has started a few times in cup games. Im pretty sure he has played in Europe before this season too.

RFF Champ
December 12th, 2014, 4:24 AM
Another impressive game for Garbutt last night. Tick tock, Leighton.

RFF Champ
February 19th, 2015, 2:37 PM
In a bit then Garbutt, choose your next club wisely.

RFF Champ
February 19th, 2015, 2:39 PM
That gripe aside, I love Everton in this competition. No doubt they're going balls out for the Champions League spot.

wardy
February 19th, 2015, 6:37 PM
That was one of the best Celtic performances I've ever seen. Too bad Gordon had a nightmare.

Simon
February 26th, 2015, 2:09 PM
I know I say it all the time but Vlad Chiriches is so aggressively shit.

Murphy
February 26th, 2015, 3:08 PM
Yup. Total mess.

Andy
February 26th, 2015, 3:20 PM
Fucking hell Soldado

Murphy
February 26th, 2015, 3:28 PM
Yup. Atrocious.

Bad Collin
February 26th, 2015, 3:31 PM
We've been shit in the second half, it's hard to see how we turn the momentum round now.

We should already be through but Sturridge has been taking one too many touches tonight.

RFF Champ
February 26th, 2015, 4:32 PM
aaaaahh anyone else's ITV4 broke?

Andy
February 26th, 2015, 4:36 PM
ITV shouldn't be allowed to bid for live sports.

RFF Champ
February 26th, 2015, 4:41 PM
9 of those 10 penalties were absolute perfection. Lovren couldn't even spot the ball properly.

RFF Champ
February 26th, 2015, 4:47 PM
Darron Gibson is king of the throughball.

MMH
February 26th, 2015, 4:51 PM
Darron Gibson is king of the throughball.

Hes a cracking player when he can stay fit. Much better than people realise.

RFF Champ
February 26th, 2015, 4:53 PM
This kid at left back looks tidy, he must be tied down to a long term deal.

Bad Collin
February 26th, 2015, 4:56 PM
That was annoying, going out will probably be a blessing in disguise though.

MMH
February 26th, 2015, 5:43 PM
This kid at left back looks tidy, he must be tied down to a long term deal.

Offers have been made. Still got Baines and Oviedo in his way though. I think if we were doing better in the league this season he would have got more time even if its just 20 mins here and there.

RFF Champ
March 19th, 2015, 3:43 PM
Roma are utter shite.

Bad Collin
March 19th, 2015, 4:02 PM
Everton gone, that's the end of British interest in Europe before the end of March.

MikeHunt
March 19th, 2015, 4:16 PM
Well let's not pretend to be surprised that the scottish teams are out.

However, shows that england is starting to lag and maybe just maybe all these "incredible" teams are actually pretty average.

MikeHunt
March 19th, 2015, 4:17 PM
SHOCK HORROR

MMH
March 19th, 2015, 4:53 PM
Well let's not pretend to be surprised that the scottish teams are out.

However, shows that england is starting to lag and maybe just maybe all these "incredible" teams are actually pretty average.

I dont think anyone is calling us an incredible team any time in the future.

Well Martinez maybe, because he is an imbecile.

Chris
March 19th, 2015, 4:58 PM
Bit of chat on the BBC page, as you'd expect, about Everton possibly going down if they're not careful. Do you think this could really happen?

Peter Griffin
March 19th, 2015, 5:01 PM
Even though in this case there is no cause, the Scottish have a weird complex regarding English sports teams/people being superior. Case in point, turn over to the darts now and the Scottish are booing Phil Taylor like fuck, because shock, horror, he is a successful Englishman, fucking boooooooooooooooo!

MMH
March 19th, 2015, 5:06 PM
Bit of chat on the BBC page, as you'd expect, about Everton possibly going down if they're not careful. Do you think this could really happen?

Its certainly possible, I have said it all season. We cant defend at all and nothing has been altered to change it.

I dont think we will go down. There are too many poor teams in the division and we have a 6 point gap now but it wouldnt surprise me at all.

MikeHunt
March 19th, 2015, 5:10 PM
I dont think anyone is calling us an incredible team any time in the future.

Well Martinez maybe, because he is an imbecile.

I was more so talking about the big 4/5 and the media tbh.

MikeHunt
March 19th, 2015, 5:11 PM
Even though in this case there is no cause, the Scottish have a weird complex regarding English sports teams/people being superior. Case in point, turn over to the darts now and the Scottish are booing Phil Taylor like fuck, because shock, horror, he is a successful Englishman, fucking boooooooooooooooo!

Darts, haha! Why am I not surprised you like darts

Andy
March 19th, 2015, 5:56 PM
Phil Taylor gets booed a fair amount in all different places. It's because he's an enormous arse hole, not because he's an Englishman.

Ringo
May 27th, 2015, 3:30 PM
Great first half in this game. Terrific goals.

RFF Champ
June 22nd, 2015, 1:14 PM
Andorra away in July, what a plum draw for West Ham.

RFF Champ
June 30th, 2015, 12:53 PM
God bless the Europa League. Imagine going to competitive game in this weather.

Chris Scott
August 28th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Might as well use this one for this season.

Although it's nice to get the glamour tie if a trip to Dortmund or Amsterdam, couldn't have asked for a better draw.

MikeHunt
August 28th, 2015, 12:45 PM
beaut of a draw for celtic

RFF Champ
October 22nd, 2015, 3:07 PM
Booo to Klopp not acknowledging any fans on his entrance. The place would have gone mental at the briefest of claps.

RFF Champ
October 22nd, 2015, 5:05 PM
That was awful!

Chris Scott
October 23rd, 2015, 8:05 AM
Should have won the game with the amount of chances.

Chris Scott
October 23rd, 2015, 8:06 AM
Booo to Klopp not acknowledging any fans on his entrance. The place would have gone mental at the briefest of claps.

I know weird that he usually loves all that stuff.

Bad Collin
October 23rd, 2015, 8:15 AM
He has said before that he doesn't want any acclaim before he has earned it at the club, perhaps it is something to do with that. Maybe he was just focussed on the game.

son_of_foley
October 23rd, 2015, 8:35 AM
Poor wee brendie. He was underachieving with the squad some said now they said how can you expect Klopp to do anything with that squad...

RFF Champ
October 23rd, 2015, 8:38 AM
He has said before that he doesn't want any acclaim before he has earned it at the club, perhaps it is something to do with that. Maybe he was just focussed on the game.

It was an own goal, acknowledging the fans has nothing to do with acclaim. He walked out and went straight to the dugout and folded his arms. The place went silent and it killed the atmosphere for a few minutes, after it had been building up to going crazy when he arrived.

Simon
November 5th, 2015, 7:01 PM
Three in three for Dembele. Seems like it might have finally clicked with him.

Simon
November 26th, 2015, 2:44 PM
Ah, this is more like the mediocre, tedious Tottenham I know and love. Also this guy Richard for Qarabag is a little wanker.

wardy
November 26th, 2015, 4:15 PM
1-0 Celtic

That would've shut up those Ajax arseholes making a racket outside my work earlier.

Chris Scott
November 26th, 2015, 6:02 PM
They'll be making even more noise right about now.

wardy
November 26th, 2015, 6:35 PM
Not even worth celebrating.

RFF Champ
December 15th, 2015, 11:40 AM

I'm a few days late on this but this took a really bizarre turn on Sunday. If the above is true and the reason he didn't applaud the fans upon arrival was because he wanted to earn their respect then how does a home draw with West Brom equal full on celebrations?

Chris Scott
December 15th, 2015, 3:22 PM
It's not the fact it was west brom and we got a point, he said it was to thank the supporters for the support since he's been here and said he was made up about Sunday's support. Also as you probably know what he did with Dortmund fans/players, he wants to do the same here.

RFF Champ
February 18th, 2016, 2:14 PM
Midjtylland having a game built around set pieces might just catch Man United out here.

Pablo Diablo
February 18th, 2016, 2:51 PM
Carrick with a shocker of a pass there leading to the goal. Such a shame to see him fall off so much.

RFF Champ
February 18th, 2016, 3:01 PM
He's only been fit for a few weeks hasn't he? He was Man United's best player last season.

Pablo Diablo
February 18th, 2016, 3:06 PM
I suppose it is important to keep in mind his injuries, I just feel like the times he has been able to play he's been having difficulties in the areas he used to be so very good at. But I should give him more credit considering his injuries.

RFF Champ
February 18th, 2016, 3:09 PM
I'd love to know whose fault that chance Midjtylland had from the corner clearance in the firSt half. Man U had absolutely noone back.

Pablo Diablo
February 18th, 2016, 3:18 PM
It's just something I've come to get used to. Inexplicable defensive errors.

Fuck me what a save by Romero.

Torn
February 18th, 2016, 3:36 PM
Come on Midjtylland!!

Pablo Diablo
February 18th, 2016, 3:52 PM
Losing in front of less than 10k

Seems good.

Torn
February 18th, 2016, 3:54 PM
Further proof of Matthew Benham's genius. What a guy.

RFF Champ
February 18th, 2016, 6:12 PM
For a pressing team, Liverpool don't do much pressing.

Simon
February 18th, 2016, 6:19 PM
That Sisto looks a player. Another victory for FM.

Chris Scott
February 18th, 2016, 6:27 PM
For a pressing team, Liverpool don't do much pressing.

It's like Klopp saves us for certain games since he came in.

RFF Champ
February 20th, 2016, 3:06 AM
It's like Klopp saves us for certain games since he came in.

Liverpool have failed to win when odds-on on 7 occasions in the last 2 months. Put me down as a sceptic.

Pablo Diablo
February 25th, 2016, 4:36 PM
Oh United.

Things still are really tough.

RFF Champ
February 25th, 2016, 5:58 PM
Spurs were very good tonight, Ryan Mason in particular stood out for me. Proper atmosphere too, I hope they go on to win it.

MichaelC
February 26th, 2016, 8:27 AM
Dortmund v Spurs should be interesting then.

There's also Liverpool/United but I exect that to be a fairly dull United win.

Simon
February 26th, 2016, 8:29 AM
Tough draw, looking forward to it though, would be a good indication of where we are in terms of possible CL football for next year. Aubameyang and Reus :scared:

Chris Scott
February 26th, 2016, 9:04 AM
Made up with our draw.

Chris Scott
March 10th, 2016, 5:37 AM
Can't wait for tonight, half day in work. Out in Town about 5ish have a drink and sing song then off to twat the mancs hopefully.

Ozanne
March 10th, 2016, 7:18 AM
How do you reckon the game will go?

I think we can actually do them, whilst we haven't exactly been playing well we've picked up 3 league wins on the trot and this is our best chance of getting into the Champs League. Utd are very much beatable and have more to lose in the league, I reckon we can knick a cheeky 2-0 win and hold them off at Old Trafford.

Super Lallana will score as well.

Chris Scott
March 10th, 2016, 11:22 AM
I think we'll create lots of chances and hopefully we can put a few away. 2-0 to us.

Simon
March 10th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Really excited at our game tonight. It reminds me of the CL games against Milan and Madrid a few years back, where I'm just going to enjoy seeing us play against one of Europe's elite and hope we show what we're about rather than worrying too much about the score. I'd probably take a narrow defeat with an away goal, although by all accounts Dortmund are phenomenal at the moment :eek:

Simon
March 10th, 2016, 1:25 PM
Weakened team for the game tonight. Could get ugly. But if we fuck the Europa off and take nine points from the games surrounding those two legs it will have been worthwhile.

RFF Champ
March 10th, 2016, 1:29 PM
Poch played stronger teams in the group stage.

RFF Champ
March 10th, 2016, 1:30 PM
Only got the Villa at the weekend too.

Simon
March 10th, 2016, 1:40 PM
Only got the Villa at the weekend too.

Yeah but Villa aren't total TOTAL clowns, if we turned up cream crackered they're capable of getting something. Ideally we'd put out a strong team tonight and then still have enough to beat Villa on Sunday, but if Poch reckons we're in a position where we can't expect to play at full throttle in both, I'd prefer we prioritise the league for sure. Given we're unlikely to get past Dortmund anyway I'd hate to drop points against beatable teams by playing full strength sides against them.

Simon
March 10th, 2016, 2:43 PM
Robbie Savage does my head in. I know it's a cliche but he is so bad. He's currently angrily asking "WHY have Tottenham played a weakened team, it doesn't make sense"...yes it does. You might not agree with the logic, you might think we should go for every trophy and respect the competition and the fans who made the journey, I understand all those arguments, but don't pretend that it's simply inexplicable when the reasons for playing a weakened team are obvious.

RFF Champ
March 10th, 2016, 2:56 PM
Dortmund don't appear to have left first gear here and completely dominated. I hope he chucks on Kane and Lamela now to have a look at this because of the ludicrous away goals rule they will need at least one, and thus far they've been incapable of holding onto the ball.

RFF Champ
March 10th, 2016, 2:56 PM
What's your view on Onomah, Simon?

RFF Champ
March 10th, 2016, 3:09 PM
Wow, flat 4-5-1, they're lying down.

Simon
March 10th, 2016, 3:50 PM
Don't quite see the fuss with Onomah right now, he's ok technically but seems like a kid playing against men at the moment. Got more hope for other kids coming through like Winks, Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers and, if we can keep him, Edwards.

Haven't seen the game cos I was on the way home from work but it sounds like a murder.

JP
March 10th, 2016, 4:27 PM
I really, really dislike Sturridge. Irrational in its ferocity.

Chris Scott
March 10th, 2016, 9:13 PM
Excellent performance and atmosphere, that's why I love going games. We battered them again but this time we won, they really would be worst than they are if De Gea didn't stay.

OH MANCHESTER IS FULL OF SHIT

BBF
March 17th, 2016, 3:42 PM
does anyone know what happens if the league that wins the europa league qualifies for the championship league through their domestic league? does that league get an extra spot or the runner up in the europa league get it?

RFF Champ
March 17th, 2016, 3:48 PM
How's Onomah starting in Dortmund and on the bench at home when the game's over?

RFF Champ
March 17th, 2016, 3:49 PM
does anyone know what happens if the league that wins the europa league qualifies for the championship league through their domestic league? does that league get an extra spot or the runner up in the europa league get it?

It's an additional spot isn't it? As in it's factored in on top of the league qualifiers.

BBF
March 17th, 2016, 4:06 PM
So if Spurs were to win the Europa (lol i know) and finish 2nd then whoever finishes 5th will get a CL spot?

Ozanne
March 17th, 2016, 5:00 PM
Wouldn't it go to the runner up?

RFF Champ
March 18th, 2016, 2:44 AM
So if Spurs were to win the Europa (lol i know) and finish 2nd then whoever finishes 5th will get a CL spot?

Oh I see, no I believe the only difference that would make is the stage they qualify into. There's no outcome that sees fifth get into the Champions League.

RFF Champ
March 18th, 2016, 2:48 AM
Wouldn't it go to the runner up?

No, the place would just get eaten up and everyone moves up a spot in qualifying terms. Currently Europa League winner still has to go into the play off round for the Champions League.

RFF Champ
March 18th, 2016, 3:14 AM
By the way, another non event of a game last night ruined by the away goals rule.

BBF
March 18th, 2016, 3:24 AM
Oh I see, no I believe the only difference that would make is the stage they qualify into. There's no outcome that sees fifth get into the Champions League.

Fair enough, ta. I wasn't sure as last year Spain had five but that was because they finished outside the top four, wasn't sure about the reverse. Was hoping it might mean West Ham would have more of a chance of getting into the CL.

BBF
March 18th, 2016, 3:26 AM
No, the place would just get eaten up and everyone moves up a spot in qualifying terms. Currently Europa League winner still has to go into the play off round for the Champions League.

Unless the same thing as last year happens where both CL finalists have already qualified via the league in which case the Europa League winners go into the group stage, I THINK. The UEFA rules and regs are a bastard to read through.

Ozanne
March 18th, 2016, 5:54 AM

I'm confused. In this example Dortmund - Liverpool final, Dortmund win but finish 2nd in their league and gain entry to the Champs League via their league finish. Where does the Europa League spot for the Champs League go? If not to the runner up then to what country or league? I'd have thought it would be easier to say in this example the runner up gets the Europa League spot for the Champs League.

This is my only hope for Pool to get into the CL :$

RFF Champ
March 18th, 2016, 6:29 AM
The Europa League winner goes into the Champions League playoff qualification round. In the event the winner qualifies in the league then every team that has to qualify gets bumped up a spot, so the team who just missed out on the playoff would just go straight into the playoff. There's some kind of coefficient that would decide that. The spot would not go to the runner up, I don't think.

Ozanne
March 18th, 2016, 7:19 AM
I suppose that does make more sense to do it that way, because what would happen if both teams in the final qualified for the CL through their league otherwise.

Anywho good game last night I thought, Utd had a couple of good chances to draw level on aggregate but their finishing was pretty poor. Loved Coutinho's goal, and how he rinsed their RB, Varrela I think it was. Alex - I agree the away goal killed the game.

I'd be confident with any team bar Dortmund, which means of course we'll now draw them later on.

Ozanne
March 18th, 2016, 8:15 AM
Bollocks. I accept no responsibility for this...

Still a 2 legged tie gives us some chance yeah!!?

Simon
March 18th, 2016, 8:26 AM
Nope. I knew Dortmund were going to be good but they were phenomenal against us in both legs. That front three is just ridiculous.

Chris Scott
March 18th, 2016, 7:13 PM
As if we were getting any of the other teams.

Going to be a boss piss up for both sets of fans at both games, can't wait.

Pablo Diablo
April 14th, 2016, 5:09 PM
So that was a bit of a match then.

Fanny
April 14th, 2016, 5:09 PM
Bonkers game of football there

Ozanne
April 14th, 2016, 5:44 PM
Bollocks. I accept no responsibility for this...

Still a 2 legged tie gives us some chance yeah!!?

It certainly did :D

Unbelievable game, worn out after that.

Chris Scott
April 15th, 2016, 6:17 PM
Last nights game finally done me in after going Anfield since I was 10 years old. Group of individuals coming together to make an atmosphere like that, boss! Unreal support! Absolutely outrageous night that!

Still can't get my head around that game! Concede 3 away goals and still win? Only Liverpool and that's why we love the football club.

wardy
May 18th, 2016, 3:00 PM
Go on Chris Scott son and do me proud tonight son.

Mik
May 18th, 2016, 3:22 PM
Finiiiiiish.

JP
May 18th, 2016, 3:22 PM
Blimey.

wardy
May 18th, 2016, 3:28 PM
Just cost them a second like.

JP
May 18th, 2016, 3:49 PM
18 seconds.

Andy
May 18th, 2016, 4:22 PM
Oh dear. I actually wanted Liverpool to win, they're quite likeable at the moment.

Chris Scott
May 20th, 2016, 1:22 PM
Go on Chris Scott son and do me proud tonight son.

Sorry.

son_of_foley
July 28th, 2016, 4:28 PM
Andy Carroll has been shite tonight

Pablo Diablo
May 24th, 2017, 4:39 PM
I love how half the United squad on the bench is coming out on crutches to celebrate.

RuneEdge
May 24th, 2017, 4:59 PM
When do they unveil the Griezmann prize?

RFF Champ
November 3rd, 2017, 4:07 AM
Nketiah looks class for Arsenal. So he'll be sold to Sheffield United for 1.5mil in 2 years and then Wolfsburg for 20mil in 3 years.

Chris Scott
November 3rd, 2017, 2:30 PM
Everton in Europe :lol:

Andy
November 3rd, 2017, 4:31 PM
Nketiah looks class for Arsenal. So he'll be sold to Sheffield United for 1.5mil in 2 years and then Wolfsburg for 20mil in 3 years.

I don't understand this. Last time you made this point it was about Afobe. Arsenal made a tidy profit and it's quite clear he isn't good enough for Arsenal. If Nketiah is good enough he'll play, like Wilshere, Szczesny, Bellerin or Iwobi. If not he'll be sold. How many of these have Arsenal got wrong?

RFF Champ
March 15th, 2018, 5:30 PM
Gattuso is captivating on the touchline.

_me
May 3rd, 2018, 5:46 PM
Can't even fathom losing like Salzberg did. I would have attacked the referee for sure.

RFF Champ
August 9th, 2018, 2:42 AM
Burnley's opposition tonight is like a charity XI. They've got Adebayor, Clichy, Arda Turan, Emre Belezoglu and Mevlut Erdinc.