Pages : [1] 2

Ringo
August 19th, 2014, 8:59 AM
Play-off first legs tonight.

I do rather like the banner Besiktas fans have prepared for the game:

http://i.imgur.com/n9DCBSm.jpg

Simon
August 19th, 2014, 9:57 AM
Ahahahaha what on earth. What is the reason for that?

Peter Griffin
August 19th, 2014, 10:10 AM
I hope Celtic get fucking destroyed, cunts.

Bad Collin
August 19th, 2014, 1:33 PM
So fucking excited for this. We'll probably get dumped out in the group stage but fucking champions league is back at Anfield :)

RFF Champ
August 19th, 2014, 3:59 PM
Bilbao are playing some lovely football. Napoli are hardly getting the ball and when they do they're hassled off it.

Ringo
August 19th, 2014, 4:02 PM
Well behind Athletic here.

Big fan of Beñat.

RFF Champ
August 19th, 2014, 4:10 PM
I jinxed it.

RFF Champ
August 19th, 2014, 4:23 PM
The fuck has Michu done there? Bizarre pass.

Simon
August 27th, 2014, 3:38 PM
Can't believe how shit Wilshere looks nowadays (decent work for the goal notwithstanding), Gary J must have put a curse on him as part of his pervy sex games.

Andy
August 27th, 2014, 4:04 PM
He's having a really good game so far you mad man (jinxed it now).

That was the very definition of buying a free kick from Ozil there - no one in support so tapped it round the defender and clattered into him, no intention of going after his own touch.

Romford Pele
August 27th, 2014, 4:12 PM
I'm worried about last min equaliser here...

Andy
August 27th, 2014, 4:19 PM
Three chances we should've scored from then a red card. :lol:

Simon
August 27th, 2014, 4:21 PM
This ref looks ready to spark one of the Arsenal players. Great stuff.

Booking for Chambers too haha this is great.

Andy
August 27th, 2014, 4:24 PM
I was about to lambaste Chambers for taking a quick throw to Sanchez when he was under pressure from five men but he just turned the lot of them.

Romford Pele
August 28th, 2014, 4:32 AM
Lucky last night - could have had 2 pens against us and we were hanging on.

Good that Sanchez got off the mark, hopefully we can sign a couple of players now

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 5:16 AM
I love Champions League draw day. :)

Pots:

http://e0.365dm.com/14/08/660x350/draw-champions-league-pots_3196600.jpg

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 7:44 AM
Just reading about the Ludogorets/Steaua play-off last night. Sounds absolutely mental. Ludogorets scored a screamer in the 90th minute to equalise, taking it to extra time, had their keeper sent off with 10 minutes to go, so one of their centre backs had to go in goal for the shootout. And he just happened to be the former captain of Steaua's rivals Dinamo Bucharest. He scored the first pen and then saved two to see them through to the CL for the first time in their history. Doesn't get much better than that.

Romford Pele
August 28th, 2014, 8:03 AM
Great stuff.

Knowing out luck bet we get PSG, Ajax and Roma.

Grimario
August 28th, 2014, 8:04 AM
There could be some seriously good groups out of this draw... and on the other hand, there could be one group that just looks awful compared to the others.

Romford Pele
August 28th, 2014, 8:12 AM
Best draw for us: Basle, Olympiakos & BATE

Chris Scott
August 28th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Excited :panic:

Simon
August 28th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Barca and PSG in the same group :headbang:

BBF
August 28th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Chuck Liverpool in that group too please. Maybe Roma or Monaco too?

Simon
August 28th, 2014, 12:18 PM
City and Bayern in the same group :headbang:

Simon
August 28th, 2014, 12:19 PM
YES MATE THE GOON CUNTS GOT DORTMUND. EXCELLENT.

Simon
August 28th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Please let Chelsea get a tough group for once in their lives. Juventus come on.

BBF
August 28th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Atletico and Juventus too. Could be a couple of really tasty groups

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 12:22 PM
City & Bayern again, Arsenal & Dortmund again, Chelsea & Schalke again...

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Please let Chelsea get a tough group for once in their lives. Juventus come on.

We had a really tough group like just two seasons ago...

Simon
August 28th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Juve/Shakhtar/Nordsjaelland, not that bad. If that's the best you can come up with to refute the argument I think it shows how easy Chelsea usually have it.

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Juve/Shakhtar/Nordsjaelland, not that bad. If that's the best you can come up with to refute the argument I think it shows how easy Chelsea usually have it.

Well obviously Nordsjaelland were a walkover but Juventus and Shakhtar were very good that year. We haven't got really hard groups but we are always seeded in pot 1... These super groups in the last couple of years that City got had a lot to do with them being in pot 2/3/4. United always seemed to get the easiest groups.

BBF
August 28th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Liverpool vs Madrid should be good.

Barce Ajax PSG so far in one group. Really hope Ludogorets get chucked in that group. What a group for them

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Ludogorets are apparently building a new stadium and are going to name a stand after the guy who saved the pens.

BBF
August 28th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Fuck that'll do for the little guys. Trips to Anfield and the Bernabau

Ringo
August 28th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Absolute stinker. Going to be a tough one!

That's good for Liverpool. Better Basel and they're through basically.

BBF
August 28th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Who did Man United get?

Romford Pele
August 28th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Another easy Chelsea draw! Must be the warm balls again :)

City have a tough draw again. Very difficult group.

Liverpool should get through that. Our group has nothing to fear though another trip to Turkey is always challenging.

BBF
August 28th, 2014, 1:01 PM
If Malmo had been drawn in the same group as Barcelona, Ajax and PSG then Zlatan would've played for each club. That would've been great. Bloody love Zlatan.

wardy
August 28th, 2014, 2:21 PM
I hope Celtic get fucking destroyed, cunts.
Who did your shit, irrelevant team get in Johnstone's Paint Shield North West Region Preliminary Round?

Peter Griffin
August 28th, 2014, 4:52 PM
If we are so shit and irrelevant why did you worthless cunts try to sign one of our players (Bryson) and failed? Bwhahahaha keep it coming fool.

Chris Scott
August 28th, 2014, 5:12 PM
Great draw for us.

DavidUK
September 16th, 2014, 11:38 AM
What about tonight then?

Obviously a comfortable home win for Liverpool on the cards. I think Dortmund and Arsenal will be a score draw, I'll probably go for 2-2 on my lucky 15.

Ringo
September 16th, 2014, 1:55 PM
Bellerin starting for Arsenal.

Dortmund missing a few players as usual. No Reus, Hummels, Piszczek, Gundogan, Sahin or Kuba.

turdpower
September 16th, 2014, 2:55 PM
Why is the refs attire allowed?

Simon
September 16th, 2014, 3:05 PM
Moreno looks like a superstar in the making for Liverpool. Tough as old boots and ghosts past players when going forward, he's fucking lightning too.

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 3:21 PM
This is absolutely rotten from Arsenal.

El Capitano Gatisto
September 16th, 2014, 3:22 PM
Moreno looks like a superstar in the making for Liverpool. Tough as old boots and ghosts past players when going forward, he's fucking lightning too.

The end product seems to be highly erratic in this game.

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 3:26 PM
Two chances for Welbeck, two missed. Shame everyone's predictions seem to be coming true already. Really hope he's can get off the mark soon.

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 3:31 PM
We really should be 4 or 5 down here. Dortmund are missing half their team too.

Ringo
September 16th, 2014, 3:31 PM
Fabulous control from Immobile there :D

RFF Champ
September 16th, 2014, 3:32 PM
Coutinho is an absolute mess. Has he completed a pass this season?

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 3:59 PM
Think we've had one shot to their 20+. Embarrassing.

El Capitano Gatisto
September 16th, 2014, 4:00 PM
There's been a lot of shite talked about Welbeck the past couple of weeks, ramped up last week because he did well for England, but if he could finish Arsenal would still be in this game.

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 4:14 PM
This is fucking abysmal.

Ringo
September 16th, 2014, 4:15 PM
Fucking hell Arsenal.

Ringo
September 16th, 2014, 4:18 PM
Well at least he made that chance himself.

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 4:19 PM
Welbeck with his third big miss.

We're out of our depth in this competition.

RFF Champ
September 16th, 2014, 4:24 PM
Finish by Balotelli. You have to feel for Ludgorets because that's all Liverpool have had to offer all night, ball out wide to the full back and cross in, and they've dealt with ease. Top bit of play by Balotelli though.

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 4:28 PM
*inevitablewilshereinjury*

Peter Griffin
September 16th, 2014, 4:29 PM
Fuck me Andy, you make me seem happy go lucky, way to go ;)

turdpower
September 16th, 2014, 4:32 PM
lol

EDIT: :( How quickly it can change.

RFF Champ
haha

RFF Champ
Another Mignolet error there.

Ringo
September 16th, 2014, 4:35 PM
You fucking idiot.

Cunts.

MMH
September 16th, 2014, 4:40 PM
You fucking idiot.

Cunts.

Are you even remotely surprised?

Hlebsfall
September 16th, 2014, 4:40 PM
Absolute fucking garbage. :yes:

Ringo
September 16th, 2014, 4:45 PM
Not at all but still. "Cunts" referring to both Borjan and Liverpool. Poor Ludogorets. :(

They'll just have to win at the Bernabeu now :)

Hlebsfall
September 16th, 2014, 4:46 PM
Also, Ozil is absolute dogshit and should be dropped. That or stop playing this wank 4-1-4-1 system and get him in the middle.

Romford Pele
September 16th, 2014, 4:49 PM
Complete shite tonight.

No positives at all really, defence was all over the place, Ozil shite again and Wellbeck missed 2 great chances

Tough few weeks coming up, lose to Villa, Spurs and Chelsea and the knives will be out again for Wenger.

Why did he sign sod all defenders?!

Andy
September 16th, 2014, 5:05 PM
It's absolutely baffling that Ozil isn't playing in the middle. He's badly out of form, so is Ramsey. And Arteta. And Flamini.

Major changes needed for the weekend. Özil, Arteta and Ramsey out, Cazorla, Chamberlain and Rosicky in.

Bad Collin
September 16th, 2014, 7:50 PM
We were so awful tonight. That's two dreadful home performances in a week. Basel and Madrid are going to smash us unless we improve a lot.

Simon
September 17th, 2014, 4:57 AM
You weren't that bad, Ludogrets were just very good.

RFF Champ
September 17th, 2014, 5:11 AM
Collin is normally just doom and gloom but they were pretty terrible I thought. Coutinho was giving away the ball, Balotelli wasn't just being lazy he was trying to look lazy and then laying into Henderson everytime he didn't pass him the ball when he was stood on the centre back's feet for the entire first half as some kind of plan to force his way through the defence and losing the ball most times, Sterling couldn't get into the game at all and Lallana was industrious and ran with the ball well but just didn't have any options when forward.

Most attacks ended up with the full back hitting the first man and Marcelinho being allowed the space to drive at Liverpool. Ludgorets were nothing special, they packed the midfield well but Liverpool made it very easy by offering very little movement to create any space for each other and Liverpool gifted them a goal. Henderson was about the only one to come out with much credit.

Gerrard's penalty was as good as it gets. Precise and hard into the corner with no risk of it going over and very little of it going wide. Any goalkeeper would be very lucky to have saved it.

Romford Pele
September 17th, 2014, 5:33 AM
At least Liverpool won! We were dogshit. I don't think we will ever get near winning the league or CL under Wenger again.

Top 3/4 and domestic cup would be best we can hope for for next 2 years and even that might be fanciful. Such a shame when we have talent such as Sanchez, Ox & Ramsey our manager cannot put a team together.

Mik
September 17th, 2014, 6:27 AM
Two chances for Welbeck, two missed. Shame everyone's predictions seem to be coming true already. Really hope he's can get off the mark soon.

Jesus. Two games!

Romford Pele
September 17th, 2014, 6:55 AM
Andy is always negative when it comes to Arsenal. Wellbeck is least of our problems, I think he will come good.

Bad Collin
September 17th, 2014, 6:56 AM
Yeah, we were shit. We played the same against Villa, credit to both Villa and Ludgorets for defending well but there was a lack of quality in midfield which was very worrying. Lallana has had a shocking start to his Liverpool career but he is a good player and i'm sure he'll be an asset. Coutinho has also been on horrendous form but again he is a quality player and he'll get his form back.

Simon
September 17th, 2014, 7:00 AM
To credit Ludogrets for defending well is to patronise them hugely, that wasn't a defensive performance by any stretch of the imagination. They attacked in numbers and could have had a couple more.

Bad Collin
September 17th, 2014, 7:27 AM
Nah. We had most of the possession and territory, they defended and broke well.

Red Dog
September 17th, 2014, 7:34 AM
Are you a gimmick poster now?

turdpower
September 17th, 2014, 4:03 PM
Classic Joe Hart tonight - pulling off some great saves and flapping at crosses.

Beefy
September 17th, 2014, 4:24 PM
Robben is such a cheating bastard.

Grimario
September 17th, 2014, 5:26 PM
Don't care if there was a deflection, I loved that goal by Boateng.

Ringo
September 18th, 2014, 5:27 AM
Saw a good stat on Twitter: 82 Spanish players are registered for the CL this season. 17 English, one more than Belarus (all for Batty Borisov I'm sure but still).

Chris Scott
September 18th, 2014, 6:40 AM
Yeah, we were shit. We played the same against Villa, credit to both Villa and Ludgorets for defending well but there was a lack of quality in midfield which was very worrying. Lallana has had a shocking start to his Liverpool career but he is a good player and i'm sure he'll be an asset. Coutinho has also been on horrendous form but again he is a quality player and he'll get his form back.

You can tell he's not had a preseason behind Lallana, miles of the pace. Right about Coutinho though, looks like he's trying to hard and forcing the play.

Still good win and 3 points is all that matters.

RFF Champ
September 18th, 2014, 9:56 AM
Saw a good stat on Twitter: 82 Spanish players are registered for the CL this season. 17 English, one more than Belarus (all for Batty Borisov I'm sure but still).

Not that it makes a huge difference but the stat is skewed by Bilbao being in there.

Simon
September 18th, 2014, 10:08 AM
How does that skew the stat? Bilbao might only be allowed Spanish players, but those Spanish players were good enough to get them into the Champions League.

RFF Champ
September 18th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Any season containing a different Spanish side which as a result brings the number of English players registered closer to the number of Spanish players won't be because English clubs have got better at integrating homegrown talent, it will be because Bilabo aren't there.

No other club is going to guarantee every single squad place to natives regardless of talent so it skews the stat in comparison to other years.

Simon
September 18th, 2014, 11:31 AM
It isn't relevant to English players. It doesn't skew the Spanish stat because those players got there on merit. They might well ignore superior foreign talent, but the point is that the Spanish talent they did have were good enough to get them in the CL. It's probably more helpful to compare English players to other nationalities though so I kind of agree with you.

Incidentally Bilbao do actually have a foreign player now, the French prodigy Aymeric Laporte. Not sure what the justification for allowing him is, I assumed he must have been born in Spain but he was born in France and only joined Bilbao in 2010 so wasn't even raised there.

RFF Champ
September 18th, 2014, 11:37 AM
I saw the stat as a way to highlight how few English players are in it. If someone said Spain have got 82 players in the Champions League I doubt many people would bat an eyelid, it's the fact it is so much higher than the English amount that makes it eye opening. Also the reason for including the Belarussian stats.

RFF Champ
September 18th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Laporte is from the French region in the Basque country, I think.

El Capitano Gatisto
September 18th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Yes, the Basque region stretches into southern France, called the Pays-Basque. Bixente Lizerazu is a notable player from there, probably been others.

Lizerazu is the only other French player to have played for Athetlic, apparently. I didn't actually know he'd played for them until looking him up there to see what he's up to.

MMH
September 18th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Yes, the Basque region stretches into southern France, called the Pays-Basque. Bixente Lizerazu is a notable player from there, probably been others.

Lizerazu is the only other French player to have played for Athetlic, apparently. I didn't actually know he'd played for them until looking him up there to see what he's up to.

Didier Deschamps is from Pays Basque.

Simon
September 30th, 2014, 9:53 AM
Tonight's game is pretty crucial for City already. They really need to win the group to avoid meeting one of the top sides, and even at this early stage failure to win tonight could make that difficult. Lose and they would be in real danger of going out.

turdpower
September 30th, 2014, 2:59 PM
PSG Barca is a tasty game already :yes:

Assumed it'd be fairly dull but both teams creating chances and 1-1 already.

Peter Griffin
September 30th, 2014, 3:09 PM
Francesco Totti what a legend :hyper:

turdpower
October 1st, 2014, 2:57 PM
Ludogorets 1-0 up and Ronaldo has missed a pen.

Chich starts though!.

RFF Champ
October 1st, 2014, 3:16 PM
Ice cool finish x2 by Welbeck.

Andy
October 1st, 2014, 3:20 PM
Go on Danny.

Dreadful tackle from Melo there, only a yellow.

RFF Champ
October 1st, 2014, 3:24 PM
I get the impression that keeper's used to clearing flares off the pitch.

Hlebsfall
October 1st, 2014, 3:59 PM
Welbeck has played better in this game than I can ever remember Giroud doing.

Ozanne
October 1st, 2014, 4:01 PM
What shite this is from Liverpool, been like it all season. Shocking.

Andy
October 1st, 2014, 4:16 PM
Brainless from Szczesny. Deserves to be dropped for a while for that - winning comfortably but now have to play half an hour against ten men before a big game at the weekend.

Also it's amazing that Tony Gale has managed to criticise Mesut Ozil more than any Galatasaray player tonight.

Ringo
October 1st, 2014, 4:29 PM
Tony Gale is ridiculous. He makes (usually misguided) observations and then just repeats them again and again. He also has this bizarre vendetta against Branislav Ivanovic and manages to criticise him about 84 times in every game (he does the commentary for some US channel and I tend to get those streams for Chelsea games) - everything from his footballing ability to his worth as a human being it seems.

Andy
October 1st, 2014, 4:50 PM
Yeah the same with Ozil tonight who had a good game.

Romford Pele
October 2nd, 2014, 8:01 AM
This is the same Tony Gale who thought Henry was a waste of money in his first season. He is a grade A moron.

Good display last night, was suprised Flamini didnt play but cannot believe Galatasary played 3 at the back first half.

Nice finishing by Wellbeck and Ozil had a very good game.

Sanchez is notching up the goals as well now, be great to have him, Theo and Wellbeck together - pace to burn.

I still expect us to get completely dicked on by Chelsea (as Wenger will get it tactically wrong again) but at least we are off and running in the CL.

Romford Pele
October 2nd, 2014, 8:02 AM
And Sz was stupid, but I would have thought Wenger will stick with him on Sunday.

The Rosk
October 2nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
We are great. We are shit. We are great. We are shit.

Make your minds up lads.

Romford Pele
October 2nd, 2014, 3:31 PM
That's Arsenal in a nutshell. Maddening infuriating.

RFF Champ
October 3rd, 2014, 2:49 AM
It's Villa in a nutshell too.

Beefy
October 22nd, 2014, 3:09 PM
That Ronaldo lad is quite good.

Bad Collin
October 22nd, 2014, 3:10 PM
That was insane.

Bad Collin
October 22nd, 2014, 3:19 PM
Two great finishes, our performance has dropped massively since the first goal though.

Ringo
October 22nd, 2014, 3:27 PM
LOL

turdpower
October 22nd, 2014, 3:27 PM
If this was ITV Clive would have mentioned Istanbul about 10 times by now.

Andy
October 22nd, 2014, 3:29 PM
Gerrard has been shite.

Meanwhile Arsenal are being dominated by Anderlecht and have Monreal at centre back again.

Ringo
October 22nd, 2014, 3:29 PM
There's the mensh.

Andy
October 22nd, 2014, 4:26 PM
Yet another truly abysmal performance from Arsenal.

turdpower
October 22nd, 2014, 4:28 PM
I did notice at half time a Real Madrid/Arsenal accumulator was 4/1 - which was basically saying Arsenal to win was 5/1 (at least) which seemed madness at the time.

Andy
October 22nd, 2014, 4:32 PM
I'm a genius. :cool:

Pablo Diablo
October 22nd, 2014, 4:32 PM

Easy

turdpower
October 22nd, 2014, 4:39 PM
Dumb Question Amnesty:

Why do some players not swap shirts but instead point to the changing room (assuming they say they will do it inside)?

The Rosk
October 22nd, 2014, 4:51 PM
I really fucking despise Arsenal fans nowadays.

Andy
October 22nd, 2014, 4:59 PM
Why? It was an abject performance, it was hardly an unfair criticism.

Peter Griffin
October 22nd, 2014, 5:00 PM
Rosk is right, you're just to close to the situation.

Peter Griffin
October 22nd, 2014, 5:00 PM
Lets face it, if you won 7-0 there would still be something for you to slag off.

The Rosk
October 22nd, 2014, 5:21 PM
Why? It was an abject performance, it was hardly an unfair criticism.

You were drawing away at a side in the Champions League. You dick half the League every single year and have some awesome fun Saturdays when your team scores for fun. You are what I despise. No wonder half this forum fucking hates you. You moaning moaning cunts. Fuck off.

Simon
October 22nd, 2014, 5:43 PM
ahahaha :yes:

Andy
October 22nd, 2014, 5:57 PM
Haha. It's about expectation though isn't it. You moan about Villa being crap and players not being good enough but you aren't going through administration, you aren't plummeting down the football league. Doesn't mean you don't point out things you don't like though. Arsenal are playing really badly and I'm pointing it out.

Chris Scott
October 22nd, 2014, 6:00 PM
Blown away first half simple as that.

I like how Mario has taken all the heat of how shit our defence was yet again. But seriously people are moaning because he swapped shirts when asked when he was about to go into the tunnel anyway.

Chris Scott
October 22nd, 2014, 6:23 PM
Who gives a fuck if Balotelli swapped his shirt? It's totally irrelevant, it's a cultural thing.

Pissed me off more to see Gerrard and Johnson laughing and joking with Ronaldo. Johnson was 30 seconds before he made a mistake for their second.

turdpower
October 22nd, 2014, 7:11 PM
Hard not to have fun playing with the greatest player ever.

Bad Collin
October 23rd, 2014, 3:08 AM
Chris, great result for us in Bulgaria though. Whatever happens at the Bernabeu qualifying will be in our own hands.

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 6:36 AM
Haha. It's about expectation though isn't it. You moan about Villa being crap and players not being good enough but you aren't going through administration, you aren't plummeting down the football league. Doesn't mean you don't point out things you don't like though. Arsenal are playing really badly and I'm pointing it out.

Yes of course different clubs have different expectations, but the way you moan all the fucking time is ridiculous. I savour every single win, it puts me in such a good mood even if we've beaten a QPR or a Burnley as favourites. I believe every fan should. You don't even seem to enjoy your victories at times. The expectation that you have is baffling, as though you have a divine right to be dicking other teams constantly. Friends of mine who support United even in their heyday were doing the same thing. You don't see Ringo bleating on when Chelsea are drawing a game. It makes me cringe when you have supporters on here of Derby, Forest, Villa, Everton, Southend on here, all of whom haven't won anything for a decade apart from a single League One Championship between them, yet the Arsenal fans moan the most by a country mile. Villa haven't won anything in 18 years. Yes I get frustrated at the constant uninspiring churn every year but I would snap your fucking hand off if I were to be offered Arsenal's last 15 years over Villa's. But that's part of it. You take the low points because the high points are so great... you don't even seem to know what the high points are anymore. OH FUCKING HELL OUR INJURED CUNTS ARE DRAWING AWAY IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAME. WE HAVE IT SO FUCKING HARD. Bore the fuck off. If it fucks you off so much, go support some local Scottish team that aren't going to get closed down because some fat twat fans can't sustain the wages through their incessant Bovril guzzling, because we're taking all your fucking oil. Moaning mong.

Simon
October 23rd, 2014, 6:38 AM
Finally a Rosk I can get on board with.

son_of_foley
October 23rd, 2014, 6:53 AM
It's crazy the sense of entitlement and how they are the only club who could do things better.

Simon
October 23rd, 2014, 6:55 AM
I could cry. This is music to my ears. Fucking Arsenal cunts shit cunts.

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 7:02 AM
If we beat QPR next Monday I'll be dancing for days. I SCREAM every single time we score. Andy probably tells everyone to calm down and points out that Kieran Gibbs had left a man free five minutes previously.

Beefy
October 23rd, 2014, 7:02 AM
Derby, Forest, Villa, Everton, Southend on here, all of whom haven't won anything for a decade apart from a single League One Championship between them

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/cms_images/league1champs4x352-915490.jpg

Championes, Championes Olé, Olé, Olé!!

Beefy
October 23rd, 2014, 7:04 AM
Let us not forget how Andy celebrated the end of Arsenal's eight year trophy drought:

Bad luck Gary J.

Very strange game. You outplayed us for the first 50 minutes at least. We were poor, Özil and Giroud were terrible and we were losing the ball all over the place. You could've been five up after half an hour, but we should've had five penalties. Strange strange game.

Yaya Sanogo is the most frustrating player I've ever seen. He makes chances for himself that he has no right to make and then smacks the ball out of play. He managed to turn a defender at least three times then tried to turn them again instead of shooting. He's got the RW power and strength with the ball but no striking instinct or footballing brain.

Simon
October 23rd, 2014, 7:05 AM
See JD in Scrubs when he finds out that Cox's kid is gonna be named after him - that's my reaction to all this goon bashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKQDa2-rnvA

RFF Champ
October 23rd, 2014, 7:30 AM
http://www.southendunited.co.uk/cms_images/league1champs4x352-915490.jpg

Championes, Championes Olé, Olé, Olé!!

Rosk is forgetting this:

http://www.jvlife.co.uk/a/img/history/honours/2001.jpg

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 7:38 AM
Look at Kachloul getting a bit of Lucozade on him. Hee hee lads.

I also forgot we won the Peace Cup too. Shit memory.

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 7:41 AM
Love the fact that everyone blames Ballotelli. Liverpools defending was clearly his fault. Brendan Rogers, another British manager who doesnt get criticised, lets just blame the foreigner.

We were poor last no doubt, though two last minute goals are lovely. Though Andy can be quite negative (even for an Arsenal fan) I can see where he is coming from.

We have the highest ticket prices in the country.
We have a huge cash balance in the bank that the manager refuses to spend.
The manager refuses to give the team tactics, especially in big games.
He puts players in the wrong position and expects them to play well (see - Monreal at CB, Arteta at CDM, Ozil on the wing).
He sells players and does not replace them (Tommy V for example) and then complains when we have injuries.

All this would be fine if the club didn't drip feed the fans just enough for them to believe. Opening day loss v Villa? Sign Ozil. Fans are restless? Sign Sanchez.

Great players, but it isnt built on. Compare that to Chelsea who replaced Lampard with Fabregas, Cole with Fillipe and Torres with Costa. And they are top of the league.

RFF Champ
October 23rd, 2014, 7:41 AM
Schmeichel; Delaney, Alpay, Barry, Staunton; Stone, Boateng, Hendrie, Ginola; Angel, Vassell.

What a likeable eleven.

MichaelC
October 23rd, 2014, 7:47 AM
If we beat QPR next Monday I'll be dancing for days. I SCREAM every single time we score. Andy probably tells everyone to calm down and points out that Kieran Gibbs had left a man free five minutes previously.

Hopefully Villa will win 10-0 then.

Annoyingly Arsenal have two players I really like now (Welbeck and Sanchez) - mind you, with the Arsenal physio record, they'll probably be retired by the next World Cup.

RFF Champ
October 23rd, 2014, 7:49 AM
We have the highest ticket prices in the country.

I bet the £26 to get into the home game against Burnley is amongst the cheapest in the country. Everyone is overpaying for tickets.

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 7:53 AM
Great players, but it isnt built on. Compare that to Chelsea who replaced Lampard with Fabregas, Cole with Fillipe and Torres with Costa. And they are top of the league.

So you feel you have the right to be top of the League?

Beefy
October 23rd, 2014, 7:55 AM
All Arsenal's cash in the bank has now gone hasn't it? I'm sure I read that.

Ringo
October 23rd, 2014, 7:59 AM
Net spend of about £70m over the last two seasons and I'm sure I read that their wage bill had increased more than many other clubs. How much money are they supposed to have lying around?

Peter Griffin
October 23rd, 2014, 8:15 AM
Rosk is forgetting this:

http://www.jvlife.co.uk/a/img/history/honours/2001.jpg

And this!

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/74347576.jpg :shifty:

Beefy
October 23rd, 2014, 8:27 AM
Play-off wins don't count.

Peter Griffin
October 23rd, 2014, 8:31 AM
:squint: Well we are also the reigning and defending multiple time Brian Clough Trophy Champions.

son_of_foley
October 23rd, 2014, 8:35 AM
Love the fact that everyone blames Ballotelli. Liverpools defending was clearly his fault. Brendan Rogers, another British manager who doesnt get criticised, lets just blame the foreigner.

Weird thing to say. Rodgers was a figure of ridicule for a long time and was nearly hounded out after his first year. He's also been identified for criticism in a lot of camps this year for the start so I just don't think it's true.

Balotelli isn't blamed anymore than say Rooney would be if he did the same. It's not about nationality it's about the narrative that they want to attach. Characters like Balotelli are polarizing so talking that up generates more stories.

Red Dog
October 23rd, 2014, 8:37 AM
You were drawing away at a side in the Champions League. You dick half the League every single year and have some awesome fun Saturdays when your team scores for fun. You are what I despise. No wonder half this forum fucking hates you. You moaning moaning cunts. Fuck off.

ahahaha

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 9:55 AM
I bet the £26 to get into the home game against Burnley is amongst the cheapest in the country. Everyone is overpaying for tickets.

A red herring. Look at the pricing structure for the A games and even B games now.

Season tickets as well. Even when the stadium opened in 06 the cheapest was £925.

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 9:56 AM
So you feel you have the right to be top of the League?

Not at all.

But with the money available and the prices charged, we should be looking to challenge for the title, yes.

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 10:03 AM
Net spend of about £70m over the last two seasons and I'm sure I read that their wage bill had increased more than many other clubs. How much money are they supposed to have lying around?

Over £100m.

Bad Collin
October 23rd, 2014, 10:04 AM
Arsenal should have had a serious title challenge in the last ten years but they drop out every time. Their problem is that too few of the fans are prepared to complain about the real issue, a manager who has lost his killer instinct and tactical edge.

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 10:12 AM
There is a sizeable minority. Wenger is living off a decreasing amount of goodwill due to his past achievements.

If we had not won the FA Cup last year I think he would have gone.

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 10:36 AM
Yeah, that old "the biggest cup trophy you can win in the country". That old thing that 95% of fans would give a teste for.

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah, that old "the biggest cup trophy you can win in the country". That old thing that 95% of fans would give a teste for.

That isn't what I said though was it?

It is great we won the FA Cup, but there is a train of thought that longer term it isnt good for the club (ie - it kept Wenger there)

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 12:23 PM
:lol: OK.

Do you believe that?

Romford Pele
October 23rd, 2014, 12:43 PM
I don't but some do. Have a look at online gooner and you'll see

The Rosk
October 23rd, 2014, 12:44 PM
You are giving me yet more reasons to hate Arsenal fans.

Andy
October 23rd, 2014, 3:53 PM
I know I moan a lot, that's probably also borne out of frustration that I only tend to get to one game a season. I'm glad we won last night but it was not enjoyable to watch, it was 89 minutes of bad bad stuff. Also I don't think Arsenal are entitled to anything; wins, trophies etc. The frustration is watching the same mistakes being made over and over again.

You're right about watching a Scottish team though. Every season it's harder and harder to see Arsenal for me and I'm feeling more and more detached from the team. On the other hand I watch Dunfermline regularly and although they're often absolutely dreadful I don't really moan and I'm much more forgiving of them.

Gary J
October 23rd, 2014, 4:17 PM
There is a sizeable minority. Wenger is living off a decreasing amount of goodwill due to his past achievements.

If we had not won the FA Cup last year I think he would have gone.

This is why I can never understand managers like Pardew , Allardyce treating the F.A cup like they do. If they managed to win it or get a good run going fans would probably be more forgiving when going through a bad run. Steve Bruce probably has given himself a bit of extra job security with last seasons run as our fans will remember that before turning on him straight away.

Gary J
October 23rd, 2014, 4:19 PM
On the subject of Arsenal I don't think it's a surprise that they are in the situation they are in now. I remember after the cup final win having a discussion with Romford Pele that nothing had changed regarding Arsenal and that this season would just be the same as all the previous ones.

Ringo
October 23rd, 2014, 4:22 PM
Thing is though, if they had signed a genuinely good DM and not inexplicably swapped Sagna, Jenkinson and Vermaelen for just Debuchy and Chambers, they'd be looking so much better. Or they wouldn't because of the absolutely farcical injury situation. I completely understand Arsenal fans' frustrations in that regard. Having lots of injuries is the worst. Especially when so many in the media will gloss over it when discussing how strong a side is.

Andy
October 23rd, 2014, 4:55 PM
Thing is though Ringo, that's exactly the sort of obvious stuff that just gets ignored season after season. The injury record is farcical but to the point where it's abundantly clear something is wrong. It was obvious in the summer we needed more defenders and defensive midfielder, obvious to everyone. That's why I and others moan. We were weak in the middle again yesterday and any Arsenal fan could've predicted that.

Arsenal's AGM was last week. There was a question from the floor where the bloke asked why no money was spent on a defender when we know the funds were there, when we were short there last season and we sold two, loaned one out and only brought one it. The question got a standing ovation! And Wenger refused to answer it. Not dodged it or avoided it, he explicitly refused to answer it.

Romford Pele
October 24th, 2014, 6:52 AM
On the subject of Arsenal I don't think it's a surprise that they are in the situation they are in now. I remember after the cup final win having a discussion with Romford Pele that nothing had changed regarding Arsenal and that this season would just be the same as all the previous ones.

I do not think we will challenge again for the league or champions league with Wenger in charge. We may win a cup or two in the next three years, but thats it.

Is that acceptable? I don't know, I feel torn over the issue. On one hand for the reasons I have already given, we could be doing so much better.

But, then I look at teams like Leeds and Forest or even Newcastle and think perhaps we have been spoiled as Arsenal fans over the years. A change can sometimes go wrong - I remember Charlton doing very nicely under Curbishley and the fans wanted more than just mid table finishes. They sacked him and the club has never recovered.

The Rosk
October 24th, 2014, 7:16 AM
Thing is though Ringo, that's exactly the sort of obvious stuff that just gets ignored season after season. The injury record is farcical but to the point where it's abundantly clear something is wrong. It was obvious in the summer we needed more defenders and defensive midfielder, obvious to everyone. That's why I and others moan. We were weak in the middle again yesterday and any Arsenal fan could've predicted that.

Arsenal's AGM was last week. There was a question from the floor where the bloke asked why no money was spent on a defender when we know the funds were there, when we were short there last season and we sold two, loaned one out and only brought one it. The question got a standing ovation! And Wenger refused to answer it. Not dodged it or avoided it, he explicitly refused to answer it.

It's so obvious what we're missing and the sad part is there's a lot of things. To name a few - a top defender, a top midfielder, a top striker and at least a couple of leaders. We're just weak at the moment.

Welbeck with his third big miss. We're out of our depth in this competition.

This is fucking abysmal.

Think we've had one shot to their 20+. Embarrassing.

This is absolutely rotten from Arsenal.

This is abysmal.

Look at all the other top teams and how much depth they have, we've been short for years

:.

All in the last two months. Boring.

Simon
October 24th, 2014, 7:21 AM
Did you see how happy Tottenham were when Lamela scored his goal against some no-hopers in a tin-pot cup yesterday The Rosk? That's proper fandom. Fuck off Arsenal shit fuck cunts fuck off.

The Rosk
October 24th, 2014, 7:22 AM
I haven't even posted anything about your moaning about injuries either. The fact is you've had the 4th most success opver the last 15 years than anyone else in the country and you moan more than anyone else. It is incessantly boring and I wish you would rein it in because it is tiresome bollocks. Fuck off to Dunfermline. Seriously.

Peter Griffin
October 24th, 2014, 7:23 AM
Hahahahaahah yes Rosk keep it up lad!

The Rosk
October 24th, 2014, 7:27 AM
This season Arsenal have won the Community Shield after winning the FA Cup last season. They have lost just two games by the end of October, away to Chelsea and Dortmund.

Abysmal.

Rotten.

Abysmal.

Abysmal.

Rotten.

Peter Griffin
October 24th, 2014, 7:33 AM
#Vote4Rosk

Simon
October 24th, 2014, 8:02 AM
#Pray4Andy

#NoRoskNoParty

Save Rosk, Don't Let Andy Win.

Slare
October 24th, 2014, 8:19 AM
That isn't what I said though was it?

It is great we won the FA Cup, but there is a train of thought that longer term it isnt good for the club (ie - it kept Wenger there)

Wenger OUT BECAUSE WE DONT WIN ENOUGH SIVERWARE but I bloody hate when he wins silverware because it means he stays.

K DEN.

Romford Pele
October 24th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Wenger OUT BECAUSE WE DONT WIN ENOUGH SIVERWARE but I bloody hate when he wins silverware because it means he stays.

K DEN.

That is some Arsenal fans, yeah :(

MichaelC
October 25th, 2014, 7:50 AM
Clearly everyone would have been happier with Hull win the Cup final. I know I would've.

Speaking of Arsenal (if we must), got the feeling Sunderland might bounce back from last weeks murdering and get something today.

Chris Scott
October 25th, 2014, 9:50 AM
Chris, great result for us in Bulgaria though. Whatever happens at the Bernabeu qualifying will be in our own hands.

Yep true, we'd still have to up our performances when we play those games.

Ringo
November 4th, 2014, 2:41 PM
Rodgers has left out Gerrard, Sterling, Balotelli, Henderson and Coutinho. Hope they get mauled.

Bad Collin
November 4th, 2014, 2:59 PM
Disgraceful decision, it shows compete contempt for the fans that travelled there.

son_of_foley
November 4th, 2014, 3:22 PM
So the accusation is he didn't buy any stars with the money just more of the same so why is playing them a problem?

You've looked like shit recently. Football has been dour as shite I think changing it isn't a terrible idea. Maybe not 7 changes but still.

The football played against newcastle was brain dead and so slow

El Capitano Gatisto
November 4th, 2014, 4:07 PM
This team is doing pretty well so far.

Simon
November 4th, 2014, 4:07 PM
Bizarre from Rodgers. They actually look ok so far but I just do not understand the logic of throwing this game.

RFF Champ
November 4th, 2014, 4:12 PM
Has he dropped 7 because he's too scared of the backlash of dropping Gerrard alone?

Gary J
November 4th, 2014, 4:30 PM
He's probably dropped 7 to rest them for the Chelsea game.

Even if they lose this game which they probably would have done anyway if they beat Basel and Ludogorets they still go through because I can't see Real Madrid dropping any more points.

Bad Collin
November 4th, 2014, 4:53 PM
He's picked a team to keep the goal difference down and rest key players for Saturday. I hate it but I can see the logic.

turdpower
November 4th, 2014, 5:13 PM
Has he dropped 7 because he's too scared of the backlash of dropping Gerrard alone?

Interesting theory, but I don't think it is.

Has he "dropped" Gerrard? He's clearly going to start against Chelsea.

Bad Collin
November 4th, 2014, 5:33 PM
What is happening at the Emirates?

Andy
November 4th, 2014, 5:34 PM
Hope you don't mind Rosk but I'm going to have a moan. This is diabolical.

Bad Collin
November 4th, 2014, 5:37 PM
Booed off...

turdpower
November 4th, 2014, 5:39 PM
Yeah mental, you've got 2 games to get 1 point and you qualify.

Bad Collin
November 4th, 2014, 5:39 PM
One is against Dortmund though

Hlebsfall
November 4th, 2014, 5:40 PM
As soon as they conceded that first goal, I don't think I've seen a team shit the bed as hard as that. They made Anderlecht look like Barcelona.

turdpower
Can probably get the point in the other game then?

Andy
No wonder, 3-0 up at home to a crap Anderlecht team and we manage to draw 3-3. Just rubbish, no spine or fight in this team.

Bad Collin
November 4th, 2014, 5:47 PM
Except when they came from behind to win last time

Hlebsfall
November 4th, 2014, 5:49 PM
Losing Arteta didn't help. Flamini was doing his usual headless chicken act when he came on. Mertesacker is being shown up for the awful defender that he is, and Monreal is a mediocre left back being asked to play centre back.

The subs were shit as well. Why take off two hard worling players in Welbeck and Ox, and bring on plodders like Rosicky and Podolski.

Ringo
November 4th, 2014, 5:53 PM
Dortmund are so weird. Can't buy a win in the Bundesliga, they're second from bottom. But the CL is an absolute stroll. Also see Juventus ended up winning tonight but they were on track for a third loss in a row for a bit, while they find it so easy in Serie A.

Andy
November 4th, 2014, 6:14 PM
Meh, it's just getting boring to watch Arsenal fail in the same areas again and again. That 4-4 with Tottenham was over six years ago and the problems apply just as much to the current team. That 4-4 with Newcastle was 3 1/2 years ago. The game where we lead against Liverpool through a 99th minute penalty and didn't win was about that long ago too. No tactical nous, no winning mentality, no strength and no bollocks.

The Rosk
November 4th, 2014, 6:16 PM
Ah well. No Champions League this year then.

Chris Scott
November 4th, 2014, 7:13 PM
Probably one of our better defensive performances for some time that. Borini needs to start the next game - his work rate was fantastic. Don't think we had any bad performances.

Yes we lost, yes we didn't create that much, but we were playing Real Madrid in great form, whereas we've been pretty dire. We'll take a lot from this.

Simon
November 4th, 2014, 8:08 PM
Apparently we're trying to buy that Mitrovic, how was he other than the goal?

Beefy
November 4th, 2014, 8:16 PM
Arsenal fucked my accumulator.

Simon
November 5th, 2014, 5:16 AM
Freddie Starr ate my hamster.

son_of_foley
November 5th, 2014, 5:36 AM
Liverpool looked alright in the bits I saw. Think a similar performance against Chelsea is needed. Last year Rodgers went for the knockout and got put on his arse. This year he doesn't have offense so is going to have to counter right? I wouldn't start Balottelli (or Gerrard)

Clive Plasma
November 5th, 2014, 5:43 AM
Mignolet looked incredible. Apparently Liverpool didn't have a chance all the first half, I only saw the highlights but they really didn't seem to get the ball forward at all.

1-0 isn't a bad performance against Real Madrid, especially considering the chances they had.

The challenge on Bale was a bit sloppy, Moreno was matching him pace for pace for a bit but as soon as he committed to lunging in he was never going to get the ball. A step or two closer into the box and that would have been a Red and a Pen.

Plenty of positives out of that game, unlike the Arsenal one...

son_of_foley
November 5th, 2014, 5:46 AM
It didn't seem like Mingolet had many crosses to come from but again I saw a bit of the first half then highlights as I was playing myself. He's a great shot stopper but seems a bit terrible with crosses

Bad Collin
November 5th, 2014, 6:55 AM
Mignolet is a great shot stopper but sows panic in our box too often, his distribution is also suspect. We should have stuck with Reina.

It was job done last night, we kept within four goals of Basel so a 2-0 win against them at Anfield gives us a great chance to qualify. I hated the fact that we went there with no intention of trying to win the game but it makes logical sense.

Against Chelsea I think we will defend and try and counter. Gerrard will play as his distribution from the back will be key in counter attacking:

Mignolet

Johnson Lovren Skrtel Moreno

Gerrard Allen Henderson

Lallana Borini Sterling

Lots of hard work and try to get the ball to Sterling or Lallana on the break.

son_of_foley
November 5th, 2014, 7:01 AM
Reina is ageing and wanted out. I know he's playing the victim but he was making eyes at Barca and other teams. Replacing him was the brave and right decision. Whether Mingolet is the right replacement is still up for debate.

I must be the only person who thought Gerrard was shit with the ball against Newcastle. The constant lofting of a high ball for Sterling was moronic. Dummet must have been pissing himself

Simon
November 5th, 2014, 7:06 AM
Can't see Liverpool getting six points against Basel and Ludogrets the way they are playing at the moment. Four maybe.

son_of_foley
November 5th, 2014, 7:16 AM
When is Sturridge back?

Chris Scott
November 5th, 2014, 7:41 AM
End of November I think. Not soon enough we haven't half missed him.

Romford Pele
November 5th, 2014, 9:30 AM
Deary me what a clusterfuck last night. We will not win another trophy under Wenger.

Bad Collin
November 5th, 2014, 5:30 PM
Hard to see how this could get worse for City, they have been fucking dreadful. Bad midweek for English teams.

Ringo
November 5th, 2014, 5:41 PM
How are City so shit in the CL? My God. Annoying as well because they will be able to concentrate on the League (I'd imagine Pellegrini makes a lot of changes for Europa League games).

Pretty poor tonight. First half non-performance. Did not look arsed. Fabregas looks shattered. Before the game many expected us to rest some players but that wasn't to be. So Liverpool is Saturday morning and most of them have had a rest. Not looking forward to that game at all. Referee also got major, game changing decisions wrong but our performances have generally dropped off in recent weeks and it is a little worrying.

turdpower
November 5th, 2014, 7:02 PM
City haven't been great for the past few weeks. CSKA have just been better than United, had we been better we could have beaten them.

Romford Pele
November 6th, 2014, 6:04 AM
Bad week all round for English teams. Looking tough for City with Roma and Bayern to come. Liverpool too.

Beefy
November 6th, 2014, 6:05 AM
Chelsea as the only team to make the last eight again definitely. Arsenal will take second in their group and get one of the top sides in the first knock-out round for the 14th season running.

Simon
November 6th, 2014, 6:17 AM
I used to like English teams going far to retain interest, but I find so many English teams tedious that I now sort of hope they don't get through - I'd rather see some foreign sides I know less of. This does not include Arsenal, I always like them to get just far enough to enjoy them being humiliated by a top side.

Simon
November 6th, 2014, 6:20 AM
Clichy put in one of the all-time stinking performances last night. There was a point during the first half which included his cock-up for the second goal where he gave the ball away cheaply just about every time it came to him.

Forget the weakness of the performance, I actually thought City kind of disgraced themselves last night - Toure's eventual dismissal shouldn't have been a straight red but he was already on a yellow and seemed to be actively trying to get himself sent off (should have gone for an even more blatant foul five minutes earlier), Nasri's chop in the corner seemed to be a deliberate attempt to get sent off as well, and then at the end they're all haranguing the ref...for what? The ref did them in a favour in not sending Nasri off and had no choice with the two actual reds.

Romford Pele
November 6th, 2014, 9:08 AM
It would almost be better for us to be in the Europa League as we could win that.

City just lost it last night...I think because they knew that they have pretty much blown with the games they have left.

Simon
November 25th, 2014, 4:34 PM
65% possession for Bayern with ten men. Too good for City at the moment, but still think City can cause the Bayern defence problems if they can get the ball.

El Capitano Gatisto
November 25th, 2014, 4:35 PM
That Alonso free kick was such absolute shit from Joe Hart. Really awful goalkeeping.

Simon
November 25th, 2014, 5:35 PM
AGUEROOOOOOOOOO. Goal machine.

El Capitano Gatisto
November 25th, 2014, 5:40 PM
He's the second coming of Romario. Such a brilliant striker. If he had been fit in the summer it would have been a different story in the World Cup I think.

Ringo
November 25th, 2014, 5:47 PM
We are good. Schalke are shit. That could've been 10.

The Rosk
November 25th, 2014, 7:15 PM
Chris Scott offered to swap Aguero for Balotelli in RFF.

Agsghaghghaghgushggha

turdpower
November 25th, 2014, 7:34 PM
That implies the swap never happened... Who had Balotelli?

Mik
November 26th, 2014, 7:29 AM
That Alonso free kick was such absolute shit from Joe Hart. Really awful goalkeeping.

He's a complete toolbag.

RFF Champ
November 26th, 2014, 2:05 PM
Which foul throw or misjudged clearance will put Arsenal fans on a downer when they beat Dortmund tonight?

Ringo
November 26th, 2014, 3:34 PM
Don't speak too soon. Yaya Sanogo is starting up front.

Ringo
November 26th, 2014, 3:49 PM
Uh... :dunce:

Bad Collin
November 26th, 2014, 4:04 PM
Mignolet's juggling act is the last thing we need on this form. Luckily Ludgorets gifted us one back, this could be any score.

Bad Collin
November 26th, 2014, 4:07 PM
This is like a league one game

Hlebsfall
November 26th, 2014, 5:21 PM
Just the 2 players gone off injured in this game so far.

Bad Collin
November 26th, 2014, 5:29 PM
Fucking hell, we were doing well until we sat back too much. We'll have to beat Basel next week anyway.

Bad Collin
November 26th, 2014, 5:34 PM
Utter shit. Ludgorets were shambolic tonight and we still couldn't beat them.

Ozanne
November 26th, 2014, 5:40 PM
Fucking hell, we were doing well until we sat back too much. We'll have to beat Basel next week anyway.

Doesn't look likely that we'll do that.

The equaliser was so obviously coming, we are so frail.

Bad Collin
November 26th, 2014, 5:45 PM
We should have killed the game off long before that, the whole team is completely devoid of confidence.

RFF Champ
November 26th, 2014, 6:23 PM
Subbed off his best player for a defender and they still left 3 unmarked in the box for the goal.

The Rosk
November 26th, 2014, 8:00 PM
Arsenal qualified from the group for the 15th consecutive season was that? That's impressive.

Mik
November 27th, 2014, 3:00 AM
Yeah but it means nothing cos they've injured a couple of players and will be out next round anyway.

Hlebsfall
November 27th, 2014, 3:36 AM
Mik gets it.

Romford Pele
November 27th, 2014, 4:06 AM
Sanogo scored! He bloody scored!

Bad Collin
December 9th, 2014, 5:03 PM
That sending off was the stupidest thing I have ever seen. This has been utter shite, why did Rodgers take off our only striker for that useless twat?

Bad Collin
December 9th, 2014, 5:06 PM
Simon in Sussex: Joe Allen patrolling the midfield with all the presence and attacking intent of an empty bag of crisps blowing across a playground

Our Simon? Good point anyway. Lallana and Couts sitting there when we need creativity.