Young Player of the Season:

Sack race winner:

FA Cup winners:

League Cup winners:

Champions League winners:

Europa League winners:

Best signing:

Worst signing:

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award:

Add your own, fuckers!

Simon
July 23rd, 2014, 11:13 AM
Premier League champions: Chelsea. Just think they've strengthened in all the right areas. It's crazy how often teams fail to identify obvious weak links that everyone can see - United's lack of centre mids, Arsenal never finding a holding mid while overloading on attacking mids, Tottenham's ever-unbalanced squad. Last year Chelsea's obvious weakness was that they lacked a striker, they signed last season's best out-and-out striker in Europe. Liverpool won't be anywhere near this year, Arsenal and United might get closer but still won't be challenging...it's out of Chelsea and City, and I think Chelsea have strengthened massively while City have just had a wee tinker.

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Chelsea, City, Arsenal and United. The first two are a given, the other two will be fighting it out with Liverpool and possibly Everton/us (unlikely in both cases) but should have enough given their improvements.

Relegated: West Brom, Burnley and West Ham. I think QPR have strengthened well - Ferdinand was an obvious signing but one that, even half-fit and ageing, should do well for the standard they need as well as helping Caulker improve. Sunderland should do better, Leicester have a bit of money behind them...Burnley have done nothing so far and will struggle to hold onto the players that took them up, West Brom look bollocksed and the West Ham/Allardyce relationship has to go sour at some point; when it does they will be fucked as, cunt that he is, Allardyce does a good job with shit teams.

Promoted: Not really up to date on what the Championship is saying but Derby look well set, Norwich should bounce back and maybe Fulham seeing as the club are spending silly money on proven Championship heroes to get back up.

Top goalscorer: Would be easy to say Costa but I'm going to say RVP. Just think Van Gaal will get the most out of him.

Player of the Season: Toure's bulying his way to the front of the queue with all his whinging at the moment, so if he does well again last year it will be politically difficult for him not to get it.

Young Player of the Season: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, such a good player and if he stays fit he should play regularly for the cunts.

Sack race winner: Allardyce. Good riddance.

FA Cup winners: City.

League Cup winners: United, on their way back up.

Champions League winners: Think Guardiola will have the hump with how Bayern collapsed last year and win it back for them.

Europa League winners: :dunno: Can't remember what the rules are now re. CL clubs dropping down and am I right in thinking the winner gets a CL spot from this year? If so then you should see a lot more teams taking it seriously - maybe Fiorentina?

Best signing: If anyone from the Prem signs Di Maria, then him. Otherwise Costa. Kicking, punching, scratching and diving his way to dubious glory.

Worst signing: Enner Valencia. Panic buy after a good World Cup, textbook flop case. Watch him score 20 now.

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Erik Lamela :fingersx:

Peter Griffin
July 23rd, 2014, 11:27 AM
Premier League champions: Chelsea

Qualifiers for the Champions League: City, Arsenal, Man Utd

Relegated: QPR, leicester, Villa

Promoted: Derby :shifty: , Cardiff, Wigan

Top goalscorer: Costa

Player of the Season: Fabregas

Young Player of the Season: Januzaj

Sack race winner: Alan Irvine

FA Cup winners: man utd

League Cup winners: everton

Champions League winners: Real madrid

Europa League winners: Sevilla

Best signing: Hmm tough one,Im going to say Costa

Worst signing: Mauro Zarrate , dont see him doing well at all.

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: phil jones?

Andy
July 23rd, 2014, 12:13 PM
Premier League champions:

Chelsea

Qualifiers for the Champions League:

Chelsea, City, Arsenal, United

Relegated:

QPR, Burnley, West Brom

Promoted:

Fulham, Derby, Norwich

Top goalscorer:

Aguero

Player of the Season:

Hopefully Sanchez but I'll go with Aguero

Young Player of the Season:

Hopefully Oxlade-Chamberlain. Sterling maybe.

Sack race winner:

Alan Irvine

FA Cup winners:

Everton

League Cup winners:

Arsenal

Champions League winners:

Bayern

Europa League winners:

Fuck knows. I'll guess at Benfica.

Best signing:

Fabregas :(

Worst signing:

Joe Cole

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award:

James McCarthy, Vertonghen, Lovren

RFF Champ
July 24th, 2014, 4:25 AM
Premier League champions: City

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool

Relegated: Burnley, West Brom and QPR

Promoted: Wigan, Fulham and Ipswich

Top goalscorer: Giroud

Player of the Season: David Silva

Young Player of the Season: The Ox

Sack race winner: Garry Monk

FA Cup winners: Chelsea

League Cup winners: Villa

Champions League winners: Real Madrid

Europa League winners: Everton

Best signing: Enner Valencia

Worst signing: Graziano Pelle

Fabian Delph

Gary J
July 24th, 2014, 6:10 AM
Premier League champions: Chelsea

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Man City , Man Utd , Arsenal

Relegated: West Brom , Leicester , Burnley

Promoted: Cardiff , Derby , Ipswich

Top goalscorer: Robin Van Persie

Player of the Season: Samir Nasri

Young Player of the Season: Ross Barkley

Sack race winner: Paul Lambert

FA Cup winners: Man Utd

League Cup winners: Man City

Champions League winners: Barcelona

Europa League winners: Hull City (I wish) Villarreal probably

Best signing: Ander Herrera (basing this on him being hyped up as such when Man Utd improve)

Worst signing: Brown Ideye (a £10m pound striker that the manager admits he's never seen play has disaster written all over it.)

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Mark Noble (Fuck you all he should be in the England team and I think he'll prove it this season)

RFF Champ
July 24th, 2014, 6:13 AM
Categorically Leicester will not go down this season. No way, won't happen, not a chance.

Clive Plasma
July 24th, 2014, 6:41 AM
Premier League champions: Arsenal

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Man United, Man City, Chelsea

Relegated: Burnley, West Ham, QPR

Promoted: Cardiff, Fulham, Nott Forest

Top goalscorer: Diego Costa

Player of the Season: Sanchez

Young Player of the Season: Sterling

Sack race winner: Sean Dyche

FA Cup winners: Liverpool

League Cup winners: Man City

Europa League winners: Dunno... Inter Milan?

Best signing: Sanchez

Worst signing: Joe Cole

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Joe Allen

Simon
July 24th, 2014, 6:44 AM
Who do you support Clive you wanker. Fulham I bet.

Clive Plasma
July 24th, 2014, 6:49 AM
Oxford City. Don't have a Premiership team.

Simon
July 24th, 2014, 6:51 AM
Ah right, post more in this forum. I want to hear your opinions on Graham Dorrans.

RFF Champ
July 24th, 2014, 6:53 AM
Oxford City. Don't have a Premiership team.

Why City and not United, Clive?

Clive Plasma
July 24th, 2014, 6:58 AM
Can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I don't know too much about him. Didn't get much of a look in last season did he? Used to be quite good from what I remember, he's been at West Brom for ages.

Clive Plasma
July 24th, 2014, 8:06 AM
Why City and not United, Clive?

I never had an affiliation with a team, and when I graduated from Uni I needed something to entertain me on the weekends. I lived in a small village outside of Oxford and me and all my friends thought going to see Oxford City would be a laugh. You can drink in the stands, it was budget borderline Sunday league football, and they were winning. United were viewed as the 'corporate' team by comparison, more expensive tickets and less of a community feel. We were welcomed in with open arms at City, nicknamed 'The Choir' for our creative chants, and followed them to most of their away games.

I haven't seen a game in about a year because it's difficult now they're in the Conference North, but I just felt like I could associate with it.

The Rosk
July 24th, 2014, 8:12 AM
Joe Cole was on a free and a massively reduced wage. Hardly worthy of being "worst signing" given there's very little risk to him coming in.

Clive Plasma
July 24th, 2014, 8:14 AM
Joe Cole was on a free and a massively reduced wage. Hardly worthy of being "worst signing" given there's very little risk to him coming in.

I just think he'll be terrible in terms of performance.

If you look at it like that, I'd have gone for Lallana because I don't believe he's worth the money they paid for him, nor will they get the return they expect from him.

But then again I haven't been paying too much attention to the transfer market, so there is arguably worse signings out there.

Romford Pele
July 24th, 2014, 8:30 AM
Premier League champions: Chelsea (wanted to put Arsenal but couldnt quite)

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd

Relegated: Leicester, Sunderland, Burnley

Promoted: Leeds, Watford, Fulham

Top goalscorer: Robin Van Persie

Player of the Season: Aaron Ramsey

Young Player of the Season: Luke Shaw

Sack race winner: Alan Pardew

FA Cup winners: Everton

League Cup winners: Arsenal

Champions League winners: Bayern Munich

Europa League winners: ??

Best signing: Alexis Sanchez

Worst signing: All the Villa ones

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Riviere at Newcastle

Peter Griffin
July 24th, 2014, 8:37 AM
Categorically Leicester will not go down this season. No way, won't happen, not a chance.

Quoted for posterity.

RFF Champ
July 24th, 2014, 9:38 AM

I can see him really thriving. Villa missed a creative attacking midfielder last season and it fits him perfectly.

Andy
July 24th, 2014, 9:39 AM
Wait, Alex is a Newcastle fan?

son_of_foley
July 24th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Yep.

Follows Cheltenham a little I think

Gary J
July 24th, 2014, 10:12 AM

Fair enough I do think he'll be terrible though. He's been past it for years and I can't believe a premiership club that wasn't QPR picked him up. If I'd thought about it I'd probably have gone for the £10m pound striker West Brom have signed. In fact I'm going to change to him now.

Romford Pele
July 24th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Senderos and Richardson are also shite. I was tempted to put Villa to go down in all honesty.

Gary J
July 24th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Why did you tip Leeds for promotion?

I know I hate them but even without that I was a bit surprised what with them having a mental owner , they've sold their best player and have appointed a manager who got sacked from Forest Green.

Beefy
July 24th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Premier League champions: Arsenal. I think it is going to be a great season and there's so little between the top sides but I fancy this to be Arsenal's year. They need to man up a bit and stop getting hammered three or four times a season but I think everyone at the top will drop a lot of points and if they can stay fit then Walcott and Sanchez - with Ozil and Carlona pulling the strings behind them - will fire Arsenal to the top.

Qualifiers for the Champions League: Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United. Sorry Liverpool.

Relegated: Leicester City, Southampton, West Brom. Leicester have cash but I don't think they're spending it wisely and I don't see where the goals will come from. Southampton are bankers for the drop. West Brom are rubbish. Newcastle to survive on the final day.

Promoted: Fulham, Nottingham Forest, AFC Bournemouth

Top goalscorer: Wayne Rooney

Player of the Season: Alexis Sanchez

Young Player of the Season: Raheem Stirling

Sack race winner: Ronald Koeman

FA Cup winners: Manchester City

League Cup winners: Chelsea

Europa League winners: Couldn't care less

Best signing: Alexis Sanchez. Tailor made for the Premier League

Worst signing: No idea.

Breakthrough artist (aka the Player Who Suddenly Becomes Recognised As Very Good award: Phil Jones

Romford Pele
July 24th, 2014, 1:02 PM
Why did you tip Leeds for promotion?

I know I hate them but even without that I was a bit surprised what with them having a mental owner , they've sold their best player and have appointed a manager who got sacked from Forest Green.

I think it is more expectation more than anything else. I know they have had shite management, but surely they must get it right eventually

Romford Pele
July 24th, 2014, 1:04 PM
Beefy - such a massive if about getting dicked on by the big sides.

3-6, 1-5, 0-6 & 0-3...I'm not sure we will improve in that area unless we sign an enforcer. I'd love to be wrong, but City and Chelsea in particular look stronger to me still

turdpower
July 24th, 2014, 3:19 PM
Wait, Alex is a Newcastle fan?

Yep.

Follows Cheltenham a little I think

I swear that comes up every few years with that exact response.

Grimario
July 25th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Premier League champions: Man City
Qualifiers for the Champions League: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton
Relegated: West Brom, Burnley, Leicester
Promoted: Derby, Fulham, Cardiff
Top goalscorer: RVP
Player of the Season: Silva
Young Player of the Season: Ross Barkley
Sack race winner: Sam Allardyce
FA Cup winners: Man City
League Cup winners: Newcastle
Champions League winners: Bayern
Europa League winners: Everton
Best signing: Sanchez
Worst signing: Diego Costa