PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Semi GERMANY VS BRAZIL

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 4:19 PM
No thread? This is the best semi final ever at this point. Come on the Germans.

I can smell a dodgy penalty coming.

Pablo Diablo
July 8th, 2014, 4:23 PM
Well this is starting off one-sided.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 4:24 PM
Just witnesses a bit of history. Nice.

Peter Griffin
fuck me

The Rosk
Oh my fucking God. This is incredible and absolutely wonderful to see. Great work the German lads.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 4:25 PM
Germany were 2-1 to win at the start of THISIS OHMYFUCKINGGOD

Peter Griffin
July 8th, 2014, 4:25 PM
fasfdsbxsd\xzvfsdzzcvxvcbz\cz\x\vxzvxdvzzxvasfadsv hahahaha fwfdasdfsabdgs

Pablo Diablo
July 8th, 2014, 4:26 PM
Oh my.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 4:27 PM
SAQDWSEGBNGTJHGU

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 4:27 PM
Oh my.

:lol: was just about to post the exact same thing.

This is brilliant. Hate the snidey Brazilians.

Hlebsfall
July 8th, 2014, 4:28 PM
This has been coming, this Brazil side are fucking dogshit.

Pablo Diablo
July 8th, 2014, 4:29 PM
AGAIN

Peter Griffin
David Luiz player of the tournament eh? fuck off

The Rosk
These Brazilian cunts deserve this, they are dogshit.

HHHnFoley_Rulez
July 8th, 2014, 4:30 PM
What the fuck is going on... Brazil are just.. non-existent.. I know they weren't that good in the groups but seriously, where is their home pride? Jesus.

http://www.homeprideflour.co.uk/images/products/gif_man.gif

turdpower
Dogshit.

Percussion
Mercy rule?

HHHnFoley_Rulez
July 8th, 2014, 4:32 PM
They may as well not come out after half time.. it'd be less of a score if they never turned up at this rate.

Hlebsfall
July 8th, 2014, 4:32 PM
If only they could get the ball up to fucking FRED I'm sure he'd bang them in.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 4:34 PM
Germany are evens to get the next goal.

Bad Collin
July 8th, 2014, 4:36 PM
Come on Brazil, you can do this.

Hero!
July 8th, 2014, 4:38 PM
This is amazing. My city has a huge Brasilian population and the brasilians are already taking their flags down from their windows :lol:

Red Dog
The money Silva went for looks like amazing business now. He is clearly the glue that holds that defence together. Without him they are playing like a bunch of retards.

The Rosk
The difference here is that all the Germans would love to get international goals at the World Cup. It's not like Aston Villa vs Wimbledon 1995. This could genuinely be ten unless Scolari does some night to try and save some face, but I doubt there is much he can do outside of play six at the fucking back.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 4:40 PM
While Brazil seem to be inept at the back without Thiago Silva it's the midfield that Germany are fucking bossing. You can't blame no Neymar or Silva for that.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 4:40 PM
You are dead right mate, this is definitely not like Aston Villa v Wimbledon in 1995.

JP
July 8th, 2014, 4:41 PM
This is genuinely quite sad to witness.

Torn
July 8th, 2014, 4:42 PM
If by sad you mean BRILLIANT then you are spot on.

Peter Griffin
July 8th, 2014, 4:42 PM
Fuck off JP its glorious.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 4:43 PM
If by sad you mean BRILLIANT then you are spot on.

It is a bit sad. Why are we all supporting the fucking Germans all of a sudden?!

JP
July 8th, 2014, 4:45 PM
It's bloody depressing.

It's their home World Cup and this is it. Listen to the crowd.

Just show some bloody fight.

JP
July 8th, 2014, 4:46 PM
And I like Germany. Brilliant place and lovely people.

But this is just wrong. :(

Tainted Eclipse
July 8th, 2014, 4:48 PM
poor brazil, just cant win in their own country.

turdpower
Why is this wrong? Brazil have been very average throughout this tournament had really favourable decisions go there way and got through via a penalty shootout.

David Luiz is a fucking mess.

MMH
This is amazing. My city has a huge Brasilian population and the brasilians are already taking their flags down from their windows :lol:

Im shocked they aint jumping out of them.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 4:49 PM
This is genuinely quite sad to witness.

Pfft, you are far too nice. I hope Marcelo is gutted, hate that prick.

Percussion
July 8th, 2014, 4:49 PM
Has a nation ever needed a martial suicide watch? Goodness. The 18 minutes that sank Seleção ffs.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 4:50 PM
This is not sad. They have been vile cunts this far and are shit and would be extremely undeserving winners. A good team like Germany deserve this and fuck shit cunts who disagree. Great for Klose too.

JP
July 8th, 2014, 4:52 PM
Why is this wrong? Brazil have been very average throughout this tournament had really favourable decisions go there way and got through via a penalty shootout.

David Luiz is a fucking mess.

Not wrong as in the wrong/unexpected result, wrong as in how you expect teams to perform in such an atmosphere and occasion.

Brazil too, to just curl up and die.

The world has broken.

Miotch
Probably not the same broadcast feed in the US as it is over there, but the shots of the kids crying in the stands are literally heart breaking.

Ringo
Fucking hell. It's like new year's eve in berlin. of course I'm going away the day before the final.

£50m for David Luiz looking better and better business.

The Rosk
179 seconds between the second and fourth goals. Aljbkahgkhsvkhvss

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 4:54 PM
Probably not the same broadcast feed in the US as it is over there, but the shots of the kids crying in the stands are literally heart breaking.

So what. This is what football does when it breaks your heart. Try supporting a bollocks team all your life. At least these cunts win shit regularly.

Percussion
July 8th, 2014, 4:54 PM
Great for Klose too.

:lol: Oh ya, and Ronaldo gets bumped from the record.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 4:56 PM
Ronaldo doesn't need that record tbh, he'll probably go down in history as a better player.

Romford Pele
July 8th, 2014, 4:58 PM
Fucking hell what a half that was embarrassing or what

Percussion
July 8th, 2014, 4:58 PM
Ronaldo doesn't need that record tbh, he'll probably go down in history as a better player.

Just the piling on of the situation is all.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:00 PM

Of course he will. Klose is a massively underrated player though. His scoring record is ridiculous at every level.

Muller could beat Ronaldos total by the end of tonight if it keeps going the way it has so far.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:02 PM

Yeah its the same feed all over the world. I laughed I must be honest. Having their hopes and dreams crushed is the only way kids will learn.

Miotch
July 8th, 2014, 5:09 PM
So what. This is what football does when it breaks your heart. Try supporting a bollocks team all your life. At least these cunts win shit regularly.

Absolutely. Was merely commentary on the broadcast.

And... I support the USA ffs. :ashamed:

Bad Collin
July 8th, 2014, 5:12 PM
This wouldn't be happening if they had taken Lucas.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 5:17 PM
:lol: Oh ya, and Ronaldo gets bumped from the record.

How is that a good thing? A genuine world class striker who could score from anywhere and create chances out of nothing bumped off for a (albeit excellent) 6 yard poacher.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 5:19 PM

No, the kids need to man up.

Miotch
July 8th, 2014, 5:23 PM
The internet is going bonkers obviously.

https://twitter.com/2014WorIdCup

http://sadbrazilians.tumblr.com/

Percussion
July 8th, 2014, 5:25 PM
How is that a good thing? A genuine world class striker who could score from anywhere and create chances out of nothing bumped off for a (albeit excellent) 6 yard poacher.

It wasn't a statement to judge him vs Klose. Just a dig at the extremity of the situation.

Hlebsfall
July 8th, 2014, 5:25 PM
This is brilliant.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:26 PM

Klose has been a world class striker. As Shearer said (im agreeing with some very strange people tonight) from 1 yard or 20 yards they are all worth the same amount.

Seriously his record is ridiculous. Boss, boss goalscorer.

Romford Pele
July 8th, 2014, 5:28 PM
Marcelo is one of the worst Brazilian players I've ever seen

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 5:29 PM
Germany are evens to get the next goal.

Now 2/1 lads.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 5:33 PM
Klose has been a world class striker. As Shearer said (im agreeing with some very strange people tonight) from 1 yard or 20 yards they are all worth the same amount.

His record is not quite as good as Ronaldo's.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 5:33 PM

No I disagree, he is very very good. But relies on service. Stick him up front for Greece and he would hardly get a sniff. Ronaldo would still have bagged plenty out of nothing.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 5:35 PM
Fucking hell. What an incredible goal. Lads. I'm making free money here. Do the same.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:36 PM
His record is not quite as good as Ronaldo's.

So? Its still brilliant.

You could also say Ronaldo played for better clubs for his whole career. Different types of players though.

And David Luiz is a complete twat. Trying to wipe out Muller (in the process meaning he would miss the biggest game of his life) just because he is pissed off that he is shit.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 5:37 PM
3/1 now lads for Germany to get eight.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 5:38 PM
Aye, I also think Klose would probably trade that record for the trophy...

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:38 PM
No I disagree, he is very very good. But relies on service. Stick him up front for Greece and he would hardly get a sniff. Ronaldo would still have bagged plenty out of nothing.

You could say that about most players. Put Ronaldo up top for Greece and how many would he score? Who knows? He has never played for a crap team. Gerd Muller is one of the best strikers ever I assume we agree? He was a poacher. As I said above, completely different types of player but that doesnt mean Kloses achievements should be discredited or revered in a lesser way than a more "sexier" player.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:39 PM
Aye, I also think Klose would probably trade that record for the trophy...

He may get the chance to soon.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 5:46 PM
Ahgahgajjagauguauhaugauguahuahaa 7-1 at 10/1 at half time. I've bloody sorted my train ticket to Mik here.

The Rosk
July 8th, 2014, 5:49 PM
That could legitimately have been 15. Brazil really needed a Jimmy Milner in there. Jesus Christ.

Andy
July 8th, 2014, 5:53 PM
Love watching a game knowing you're witnessing history. Hope David Luiz doesn't get murdered tonight.

Simon
July 8th, 2014, 5:53 PM
This post-match footage of the Brazil players is genuinely quite hard to watch. Absolutely devastated.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 5:54 PM
You could say that about most players. Put Ronaldo up top for Greece and how many would he score? Who knows? He has never played for a crap team. Gerd Muller is one of the best strikers ever I assume we agree? He was a poacher. As I said above, completely different types of player but that doesnt mean Kloses achievements should be discredited or revered in a lesser way than a more "sexier" player.
Yeah but again Muller was a similar mould to Klose. Players like Ronaldo are sexier. Even when he was fat.

JP
July 8th, 2014, 5:55 PM
:lol:

The fucking brackets, Jesus.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:56 PM
Yeah but again Muller was a similar mould to Klose. Players like Ronaldo are sexier. Even when he was fat.

I bet you wear pink footy boots too.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 5:57 PM
This post-match footage of the Brazil players is genuinely quite hard to watch. Absolutely devastated.

Nah fuck them. Bunch of snidey cheating prima donna cunts.

Peter Griffin
July 8th, 2014, 5:58 PM

Fuck 'em they only have themselves to blame.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 5:59 PM
I don't really understand Oscar breaking down in tears at the end.

Surely he had accepted they were out even at half time.

Red Dog
July 8th, 2014, 6:00 PM
I bet you wear pink footy boots too.

No, I use a pink font on forums though.

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 6:01 PM
SMACKDOWN.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 6:07 PM
No, I use a pink font on forums though.

You aint nearly cool enough to do that.

MMH
July 8th, 2014, 6:10 PM
https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/14868_10154392851630173_7886755459602952054_n.jpg

turdpower
July 8th, 2014, 6:14 PM
Brazil didn't quit. They did that annoying thing of just putting the controller down and walking off.

Jaymz
July 8th, 2014, 6:54 PM
Well played Bo, well played:

https://vine.co/v/MPHqw7DhvLV

Bert
July 8th, 2014, 7:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/q42ME4y.png

http://i.imgur.com/oAJA8NR.png

:rofl:

Clive Plasma
July 8th, 2014, 7:15 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/0acde0e3941a7e2af1b646251fe9f59e/tumblr_n8ez72JBrh1tga27vo1_1280.jpg

Miotch
July 8th, 2014, 7:59 PM
https://twitter.com/2014WorIdCup/status/486631605331431424

Mik
July 8th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Good game that eh?

Judas Iscariot
July 9th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Jim Ross commentating on the goals:

http://screamer.deadspin.com/here-is-j-r-jim-ross-calling-the-brazil-germany-firs-1601968953/+bubbaprog?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebo ok&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

The_Mike
July 9th, 2014, 1:04 AM
I have time to cook and do the dishes, I said. Nothing much will happen in the first 30 minutes, I said.

Judas Iscariot
July 9th, 2014, 1:07 AM
I drove to the store listening to the game, walked in and it was 1-0. I walked out of the store minutes later and the radio in my car says it's 5-0. I'm like, "Wait... What the FUCK?"

Romford Pele
July 9th, 2014, 3:08 AM
Woken up and still cannot believe that game.

- Luiz is a joke footballer. Without Silva there he had zero discipline, just dreadful. Best deal ever by Chelsea getting £50m for that sack of shit

- Marcelo obviously thinks he is Roberto Carlos in his prime. Except he is shite.

- Germany were so ruthless, they will take some stopping now

- Muller is a superb player

Romford Pele
July 9th, 2014, 3:10 AM
Also Scolari fucked up massively picking shite like Fred and Jo, joke players. What the hell happened to likes of Robinho and Pato?

Alf
July 9th, 2014, 5:46 AM
Luiz's performance has to be one of the most bizarre I've ever ever seen. What a mad fucker.

I hope someone does a super-cut of all the shit he did wrong in that game.

Romford Pele
July 9th, 2014, 5:53 AM
That clip they showed at half time where was up pitch and hardly jogged back when Germany counter attacked. Just shameful.

Mik
July 9th, 2014, 6:20 AM
I've often thought that you only get so many goals in the World Cup and that Germany might have just spunked all of theirs. It's a great time to bet on Argentina or the Netherlands to win to nil.

Romford Pele
July 9th, 2014, 6:35 AM
Its hard to know how good the Germans were last night, given the shower of a defence they were up against.

eldanielfire
July 12th, 2014, 3:12 AM

Nothing wrong with poachers or him winning the record fair and square.