PDA

View Full Version : Football vs Rugby vs American Football

Clerk
March 19th, 2014, 10:17 AM
First off let me just throw soccer right out the window, you have a bunch of petite men running around in shorts that are a straight string away from being females. Them guys that player soccer you can put them in dresses. There 170 pound men running around kicking a ball and they call it football. Yea you guys are in good shape but when your 170 pounds how hard is it to be in good shape running around kicking a ball in a non- physical activity. Then we got the Rugby they say "You guys that play American football play in pads" Let me explain something to you, when you have big 260 pound men than run 4.3's 4.5's when you have that much mass moving at that speed running into another person who runs the same amount of speed your gonna have injuries without pads. You know what would happen? Your gonna see guys like me by week 2 playing in the NFL right now it would be a waste you have to have pads on or the whole league would be on the IR (Injury Reserve). Look in Rugby it's not hard to gather in a circle and dance around a ball like a degenerate. So obviously they don't generate enough speed or power to get injured in Rugby. American football we have pads on because of how big, strong, and fast these guys are colliding with guys with the same attributes. Now if there were no pads you'd see guys like me by week 2 in the NFL, now when i was in my prime i ran a 4.5 and i would have dominated the NFL but that's not the point. So no pads you be getting guys out of the unemployment line. We do not care as Americans about Soccer but ahh who does care about Soccer Size 8 dress guys kicking a ball on a field of 900 barkielas. But Rugby i tried watching it it's boring. Now the National Football League is where it's at. You guys say football we say football you say tomato we say tomata you say Boston we say Boston whatever. And people say MMA is better than NFL haahh i saw GSP vs Nate Diaz GSP just layed on him the whole fight it's boring most of the time. So yea NFL is the best.

Peter Griffin
March 19th, 2014, 10:24 AM
You guys call it 'american football' even though the majority of the game is spent running with the bull in hand you fucking imbecile. You are the worst troll EVER.

Rip
March 19th, 2014, 11:01 AM
First off let me just throw soccer right out the window, you have a bunch of petite men running around in shorts that are a straight string away from being females. Them guys that player soccer you can put them in dresses. There 170 pound men running around kicking a ball and they call it football. Yea you guys are in good shape but when your 170 pounds how hard is it to be in good shape running around kicking a ball in a non- physical activity. Then we got the Rugby they say "You guys that play American football play in pads" Let me explain something to you, when you have big 260 pound men than run 4.3's 4.5's when you have that much mass moving at that speed running into another person who runs the same amount of speed your gonna have injuries without pads. You know what would happen? Your gonna see guys like me by week 2 playing in the NFL right now it would be a waste you have to have pads on or the whole league would be on the IR (Injury Reserve). Look in Rugby it's not hard to gather in a circle and dance around a ball like a degenerate. So obviously they don't generate enough speed or power to get injured in Rugby. American football we have pads on because of how big, strong, and fast these guys are colliding with guys with the same attributes. Now if there were no pads you'd see guys like me by week 2 in the NFL, now when i was in my prime i ran a 4.5 and i would have dominated the NFL but that's not the point. So no pads you be getting guys out of the unemployment line. We do not care as Americans about Soccer but ahh who does care about Soccer Size 8 dress guys kicking a ball on a field of 900 barkielas. But Rugby i tried watching it it's boring. Now the National Football League is where it's at. You guys say football we say football you say tomato we say tomata you say Boston we say Boston whatever. And people say MMA is better than NFL haahh i saw GSP vs Nate Diaz GSP just layed on him the whole fight it's boring most of the time. So yea NFL is the best.

:lol:

You really, really, really are a muppet.

Clerk
March 19th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Your point?

Simon
March 19th, 2014, 11:47 AM
No one values your opinions. You're even failing as a troll. Unlucky.

Rip
March 19th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Your point?

No one values your opinions. You're even failing as a troll. Unlucky.

Pretty much.

Simon
March 19th, 2014, 11:52 AM
The idea of trolling is to get people worked up with minimal effort on your part. Clerk's going about this all wrong, poor sap - he's writing mini-essays and getting short replies.

BBF
March 19th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Rip, why did I call you an evil genius?

Clerk
March 19th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Simon is a twat

Simon
March 19th, 2014, 12:05 PM
It's not going well is it.

Clerk
March 19th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Trolling?

Peter Griffin
March 19th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Early nomination for worst poster of the year.

Rip
March 19th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Rip, why did I call you an evil genius?

For our double cross of T/S in a Mafia game I think.

Either that or you've been involved in business with me :dunno:

BBF
March 19th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Ah yes, that'll be it. Superb work.

Bennedy
March 19th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Cricket beats them all.

Bad Collin
March 19th, 2014, 3:36 PM
Football is the greatest.

son_of_foley
March 19th, 2014, 4:37 PM
Clerk mate listen you're a fat mess who probably hasn't played sports since you were last forced to so really your opinion on athletics doesn't really bother anyone.

Cheers

Clerk
March 20th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Clerk mate listen you're a fat mess who probably hasn't played sports since you were last forced to so really your opinion on athletics doesn't really bother anyone.

Cheers

Ha ha im probably more athletic than anyone on this site for sure.... i play real sports that take skill like baseball, american football, and basketball... btw soccer isn't a sport it's just like golf it's a "Activity"

son_of_foley
March 20th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Ha ha im probably more athletic than anyone on this site for sure.... i play real sports that take skill like baseball, american football, and basketball... btw soccer isn't a sport it's just like golf it's a "Activity"
At least make the lies believable like I used to play offensive line but hurt my knee now I'm fat and wank myself to sleep. People would believe that sort of thing

son_of_foley
March 20th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Then say you're the fittest fat guy ever

Rip
March 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM

Baseball? All timing no effort.
American Football? Two minutes effort ten minutes rest, occasional leaning on someone and a bit slapping.
Basketball? Yeah we have that over here, we call it netball and girls play it.

And before you come back, I played American Football and Baseball gave up both because they don't compare to the originals, Rugby and Cricket.

Now kindly feck off back under your bridge, if your twinkie stuffed, acne riddled fat teenage arse will still fit of course.

Rip
March 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM
*Double Post*

Bad Collin
March 20th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Clerk, you don't have the credibility or wit to troll here. You should join us instead and talk about how amazing football, the world's game, is.

Clerk
March 20th, 2014, 11:26 AM
LoL american football is the toughest sport there is lets face the facts soccer takes no skill if i played soccer i'd be a star at it because how hard is it to kick a ball into a net?

JP
March 20th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Got caught with the point of an elbow right in my ear canal in training on Monday. Spoke to the head coach about it yesterday as none of the hearing I'd lost had come back, he suggested it might be swelling and that if it wasn't any better by today to go to the walk in centre.

It's not better. Ugh.

Clerk
March 20th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Got caught with the point of an elbow right in my ear canal in training on Monday. Spoke to the head coach about it yesterday as none of the hearing I'd lost had come back, he suggested it might be swelling and that if it wasn't any better by today to go to the walk in centre.

It's not better. Ugh.

Put ice on it and sleep on you're otherside you'll be A ok:yes: btw i studied to be a doctor for 3 years before realizing that it wasn't for me

son_of_foley
March 20th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Put ice on it and sleep on you're otherside you'll be A ok:yes: btw i studied to be a doctor for 3 years before realizing that it wasn't for me

Replace the words studied to be a doctor with worked as a sandwich artist in subway and we're getting closer

Rip
March 20th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nah, he's only 15 mate he's still at home with his Mam, then again he will be when he's 46

son_of_foley
March 20th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I heard he's also a best selling author of a self-help book and has done some catalog modelling.

They have catalogs for fat models right?

Clerk
March 20th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Nah, he's only 15 mate he's still at home with his Mam, then again he will be when he's 46

You chat shit mate, you stupid wanker think you know my age

Simon
March 20th, 2014, 1:00 PM
Aren't trolls supposed to make other people angry? Stop getting trolling wrong.

Clerk
March 20th, 2014, 1:05 PM
Aren't trolls supposed to make other people angry? Stop getting trolling wrong.

Idk you tell us

Clerk
March 20th, 2014, 1:09 PM
I will be the Poster of the total year

Rip
March 20th, 2014, 1:50 PM
You chat shit mate, you stupid wanker think you know my age

Can I get a translation?

Sadly I don't speak basement-dwelling-teenage-troll.

Rip
March 20th, 2014, 1:51 PM
I will be the Poster of the total year

Ah bless, Mammys little soldier has a dream.

Judas Iscariot
March 20th, 2014, 3:04 PM
Amazing thread.

Mik
March 20th, 2014, 6:20 PM
Clerk, considering you begged not to be banned for your previous indiscretions in 'trolling', I'd suggest that you shape up rather than trying and failing to so the same shit again.

Grimario
March 20th, 2014, 6:29 PM
At least make the lies believable like I used to play offensive line but hurt my knee now I'm fat and wank myself to sleep. People would believe that sort of thing

Jesus, I told you that stuff in confidence. I didn't want everyone knowing I played offensive line, ffs.

Simmo Fortyone
March 20th, 2014, 9:18 PM
No you're not. I am.

I took up American football last summer, but then gave it up because it is ludicrously easily and I like to be challenged.

I mean how hard is it to run a ball 90 metres while some guy in a Stackhat flails his arms at you?

Judas Iscariot
March 21st, 2014, 2:04 AM
Jesus, I told you that stuff in confidence. I didn't want everyone knowing I played offensive line, ffs.

Offensive linemen are the most important, smartest, under appreciated players on the field who must function as a single-minded, tightly knit unit or everything will crumble down around the entire team.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:25 AM
Here is what happens on this site... you state your opinion and if it's not the popular opinion it's considered trolling am i right?

Pablo Diablo
March 21st, 2014, 7:26 AM
Even if this is your opinion. Why would you go into the football forum and post it unless you were trying to *gasp* troll the members of the football forum.

MikeHunt
March 21st, 2014, 7:28 AM
cause soccer sux

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:30 AM
Even if this is your opinion. Why would you go into the football forum and post it unless you were trying to *gasp* troll the members of the football forum.

I came on this site to express some knowledge on some of you dwelling loolerticks... Before Flashh i viewed the forums everyday until i had enough of you guys chatting shit and i got banned for what "trolling" as you guys call it when it really stating my opinion because isn't forums about stating your opinion?

Simmo Fortyone
March 21st, 2014, 7:33 AM
Here is what happens on this site... you state your opinion and if it's not the popular opinion it's considered trolling am i right?
No.

It's also not trolling if your opinion is flat out incorrect. Which yours is.

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 7:35 AM
I came on this site to express some knowledge on some of you dwelling loolerticks... Before Flashh i viewed the forums everyday until i had enough of you guys chatting shit and i got banned for what "trolling" as you guys call it when it really stating my opinion because isn't forums about stating your opinion?

Anyone?

Someone surely must be able to translate that into some form of comprehensible English for me, please?

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:36 AM
No.

It's also not trolling if your opinion is flat out incorrect. Which yours is.

How so dinkle?

Grimario
March 21st, 2014, 7:37 AM
Anyone?

Someone surely must be able to translate that into some form of comprehensible English for me, please?

I think it basically says "You are stupid. Before my last attempt at trolling, I had enough of you being stupid so I came and trolled then got banned for trolling. Now I am back calling my attempts at trolling my opinion. Trollololol"

Or something.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:38 AM
Anyone?

Is it you cant read or you know shit about the english language twat

Simon
March 21st, 2014, 7:40 AM
So which one is your favourite Clerk?

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:42 AM
So which one is your favourite Clerk?

Which what mate

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 7:43 AM
Is it you cant read or you know shit about the english language twat

Oh I read well enough, and have a working knowledge of the English Language that serves me well enough, sadly however I struggle to understand basement-dwelling-teenage-troll speak, and babel fish simply translated it as 'pointless rambling by a teenage muppet'

I feel your time here would be more rewarding if you tried a little harder, perhaps ask your Mother/Carer for some additional lessons in English, or try and learn some simple communication skills?

MikeHunt
March 21st, 2014, 7:44 AM
or someone could just rid us of the spastic.

MikeHunt
March 21st, 2014, 7:45 AM
we're talking about simon aren't we

Simon
Yeah I would suggest just binning him.

Grimario
we're talking about simon aren't we

Yeah I would suggest just binning him.

Blahahah, well in MikeHunt, well in.

Simon
HEY WAIT A MINUTE

Clerk
or someone could just rid us of the spastic.

Why not get rid of you IDIOT

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:46 AM
Oh I read well enough, and have a working knowledge of the English Language that serves me well enough, sadly however I struggle to understand basement-dwelling-teenage-troll speak, and babel fish simply translated it as 'pointless rambling by a teenage muppet'

I feel your time here would be more rewarding if you tried a little harder, perhaps ask your Mother/Carer for some additional lessons in English, or try and learn some simple communication skills?

You still think im a teenage you puppet ahahah you chat shit

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 7:49 AM
You still think im a teenage you puppet ahahah you chat shit

Fair enough, but most people consider twelve nearly teenage now, won't be long till you're a big boy.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:51 AM
Fair enough, but most people consider twelve nearly teenage now, won't be long till you're a big boy.

75% insane is correct

Grimario
March 21st, 2014, 7:52 AM
75% insane is correct

80% isn't. Think you will find that it's closer to 100%.

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 7:52 AM
75% insane is correct

Yes, that's why it's there.

Well done, simple reading and application of read word, that's got to be worth a star on your chart :yes:

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:53 AM
Ok if i get postitive reputation i'll post a selfie

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 7:54 AM
Ok if i get postitive reputation i'll post a selfie

Didn't you get a warning from Mammy/Carer about sharing too much information on the internet?

There are some really nasty people outside the basement, might be worth staying in the dark where it's safe.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 7:56 AM

Didn't you get a warning from Mammy/Carer about sharing too much information on the internet?

There are some really nasty people outside the basement, might be worth staying in the dark where it's safe.

You chat shit again mate you wouldn't last 7 seconds around my parts you twit

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 7:57 AM

Again, I'm going to need a translation here, I think I've upset the basement dweller, but I'm really not too sure.

Grimario
March 21st, 2014, 7:58 AM

Ahahahaha, fucking hell.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 8:00 AM
@Rip is a twilly tickler from the seven sea's of los jenkins with his essentially trying to be a smart dick

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 8:02 AM
@Rip is a twilly tickler from the seven sea's of los jenkins with his essentially trying to be a smart dick

Erm...

No, not a clue.

Would you like to tell Mommy/Carer you need your keyboard cleaned, I think you might have some crayon stuck in it.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 8:04 AM
Erm...

No, not a clue.

Would you like to tell Mommy/Carer you need your keyboard cleaned, I think you might have some crayon stuck in it.

First who is Carer, Second would you like me to talk in a civil manner with correct Punctuation, Capitalization, and Grammar?

Rip
March 21st, 2014, 8:06 AM
First who is Carer, Second would you like me to talk in a civil manner with correct Punctuation, Capitalization, and Grammar?

It would be nice, when are you planning on starting?

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 8:07 AM
It would be nice, when are you planning on starting?

Whenever the time is right Guru:yes:

Ringo
March 21st, 2014, 8:12 AM

This is so great.

Mik
March 21st, 2014, 8:13 AM
Can we stop trolling/stop feeding the troll who claims to not be trolling please.

Nobody is coming out of this looking good and you're all in the Off Topic doing this and frankly I cannot be bothered to have to clean it up, so just give it a rest.

Clerk
March 21st, 2014, 8:15 AM
Can we stop trolling/stop feeding the troll who claims to not be trolling please.

Nobody is coming out of this looking good and you're all in the Off Topic doing this and frankly I cannot be bothered to have to clean it up, so just give it a rest.

:yes: