PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports UFC

Kimura Kid
March 18th, 2014, 12:16 PM
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/2/28122/2500085-screenshot001.png

Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, EA SPORTS UFC brings the action, emotion and intensity inside the Octagon to life in ways that were never before possible. The next-generation of True Player Motion not only showcases the diverse, powerful and fluid of attacks of elite mixed martial artists through Precision Movement, Dynamic Striking and Strategic Submission Battles, but also brings the combatants to life with a Full Body Deformer and Real-Time Exertion. The simulation of Human Intelligence takes leaps forward with the strategic and adaptive MMAi system and is expressed through the most realistic characters ever created in a sports game.

EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series - Next-Gen Fighters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRcpu7jgwTg

EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series - Feel The Fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViZ6eX1UjQQ

Clerk
March 18th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Really OMG EA making UFC? Fuck they already ruined Madden now they are going to ruin UFC? I miss the 2K Football now i wont be able to play UFC

Kimura Kid
March 18th, 2014, 12:23 PM
I haven't been this excited about a game since UFC 2009 Launched on the PS3. This game looks absolutely amazing!!

For those of you that don't know Competitive online MMA gaming has been my hobby for almost 5 years now, It's my passion! I'm the founder of arguably the greatest Playstation team ever assembled "Slaughterhouse MMA". We have some of the most talented online MMA gamers on the planet. We've accumulated championships in every legitimate online organization around. And we look forward to do the same with EA UFC.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ldggpf.jpg
Is anyone else excited for the launch of this game?

Mark Hammer
March 18th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Really OMG EA making UFC? Fuck they already ruined Madden now they are going to ruin UFC? I miss the 2K Football now i wont be able to play UFC

It's pretty old news. THQ sold EA the rights over a year ago.

On topic, yes please. There is allegedly going to be over 100 playable fighters, so I smell some DLC. Also what's up with that cover? I know they were running polls for a while to determine which fighter is going to be on the cover. Caused quite a bit of drama between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate, as Tate beat her in the fan vote.

Kimura Kid
March 18th, 2014, 12:26 PM
It's pretty old news. THQ sold EA the rights over a year ago.

On topic, yes please. There is allegedly going to be over 100 playable fighters, so I smell some DLC. Also what's up with that cover? I know they were running polls for a while to determine which fighter is going to be on the cover. Caused quite a bit of drama between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate, as Tate beat her in the fan vote.

Jones and Gustaffson will be on the cover. Good ol Gus won the poll!

Clerk
March 18th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Ronda Rousey sucks im tired of hearing about her... anyway this game will suck just like every other EA game dont get excited

Mark Hammer
March 18th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Jones and Gustaffson will be on the cover. Good ol Gus won the poll!

Nice. Make sure to post it when the cover is done, I'm anxious to see it.

Kimura Kid
March 18th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Will do!

OD50
March 18th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Most of the striking animations look pathetic. Definitely looks like they ported the ugly ass ones from EA Sports MMA. Bummer.

Kimura Kid
March 18th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Most of the striking animations look pathetic. Definitely looks like they ported the ugly ass ones from EA Sports MMA. Bummer.

Although I see a lot of EA MMA in there that's not necessarily a bad thing (except the body kick animation looked weak although it didn't land flush) EA MMA did a lot right, things such as stamina management and flash knockouts and flash rocks, as long as they have built on EA MMA mechanics I don't mind it looking similar in some aspects. I'm just praying the ground and pound isn't so weak.

Mark Hammer
March 18th, 2014, 12:52 PM
I think removal of the "sliding" in favor of bouncing off the mat with your feet is a nice touch.

OD50
March 18th, 2014, 5:20 PM
Although I see a lot of EA MMA in there that's not necessarily a bad thing (except the body kick animation looked weak although it didn't land flush) EA MMA did a lot right, things such as stamina management and flash knockouts and flash rocks, as long as they have built on EA MMA mechanics I don't mind it looking similar in some aspects. I'm just praying the ground and pound isn't so weak.

Yeah, the body kick is the worst offender, looks like they got some 70-year old Wing Chun dude to mo-cap that one. Definitely the same one as in EA Sports MMA.

Bert
March 19th, 2014, 4:09 AM
PS4 and Xbone only? Pass.

Mark Hammer
March 20th, 2014, 9:17 PM
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2819/13297308084_0833831532_c.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/13297094893_f5021edeb0_c.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3769/13297252524_9ccb8aa3b5_c.jpg

OD50
April 6th, 2014, 1:44 PM
"Mystery fighter'' in EA UFC:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2u950mu.jpg

Clearly Bruce Lee to me.

Kimura Kid
April 6th, 2014, 4:29 PM
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t31.0-8/q71/s720x720/1932496_666399960064530_2894351393391515342_o.jpg

OD50
April 6th, 2014, 5:08 PM
Haha, nice pose Jones.. First thing I thought of was this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fT-zK_Kvzc

Kimura Kid
April 6th, 2014, 5:09 PM
:lol:

Mark Hammer
April 6th, 2014, 9:34 PM
That box art is terrible. And I agree with OD that the "mystery fighter" is Bruce Lee but wouldn't that slot have been better filled by a current or former UFC/Pride fighter? I'll probably use Bruce Lee once before the novelty wears off.

Mark Hammer
April 7th, 2014, 2:30 AM
And here's the mystery fighter minus the mystery part:

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/Image/ufc-4125-19924.jpg?cb=2014-03-28T19:31:18+0000
http://i.imgur.com/siFGsEn.jpg

OD50
April 7th, 2014, 6:49 AM
I'm digging Bruce Lee being in the game, his model looks awesome. Last time I played as him he looked like this..http://www.elchikito.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bruce_lee3.jpg

You can get him at launch in the US by pre-ordering at Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Gamestop and Target. You can also unlock him in the game by beating the career mode on "Pro'' difficulty (or higher). Lee can be used at FLW, BW, FW and LW.

Kimura Kid
April 7th, 2014, 3:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9keNVYmERI

Kimura Kid
April 7th, 2014, 3:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M4ilNye.gif

Kimura Kid
April 30th, 2014, 11:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RycMPTFD_n4

OK Now I'm fucking EXCITED!!

OD50
April 30th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Looks pretty cool.

MikeHunt
April 30th, 2014, 11:18 AM
That looks fucking braw! I'll be buying that

Olympus
April 30th, 2014, 11:29 AM
I guess you "beat" the career mode by getting into the Hall of Fame. I like that they've integrated TUF. I used to sim my own TUF seasons in Undisputed 3 using created fighters. And given that you have unlimited points to create CAF's outside of career mode, you can do it even more effectively here.

I noticed it said "Unlocked - Fight Dirty" in the Career Mode trailer. I wonder what that means. They already said there were no intentional fouls or low blows in one of the Q&A's. Unless they've changed that...

I'm really hoping for two main things. First, I hope AI fighters fight the way they should on all difficulty levels. In the Undisputed games, wrestlers, ground fighters, and jiu jitsu guys fought exclusively standing up on the lower difficulty levels. Second, I hope sponsorships and camps work better in career mode than in Undisputed. Career mode ended up being very pedantic and long winded. I wish they had integrated a rivalry system where you could use press conferences, weigh ins, etc... to create rivalries, but they've already said things like that aren't in the game.

OD50
May 2nd, 2014, 1:41 AM
I own Ultimate Fighting Championship (PS1/2001), UFC Throwdown (PS2/2002), Pride FC (PS2/ 2003), EA Sports MMA (360/2010) and UFC Undisputed 3 (360/2012) and I pretty much suck at all of them. Hopefully I can get into this one enough to advance beyond being a total can.

Would be awesome to put together a round-robin tournament with some buddies and using photo face for the characters.

Mark Hammer
May 2nd, 2014, 7:50 AM
I guess you "beat" the career mode by getting into the Hall of Fame. I like that they've integrated TUF. I used to sim my own TUF seasons in Undisputed 3 using created fighters. And given that you have unlimited points to create CAF's outside of career mode, you can do it even more effectively here.

That's what I hated about the previous CAF system. They all start off with horrible stats and you had to grind for hours just to get one guy where he can hang with the rest of the in-game roster. So any real-life fighter who didn't make the cut that you create is going to have gimp stats. I never understood limiting the player like that; I bought the game, let me make a fighter the way I want.

OD50
May 5th, 2014, 5:10 AM
WWE games used to have the same annoying system. I remember creating someone like Vader and only being able to given them something like a 72 overall rating. In HCTP you had to play through career mode to improve your CAW's stats, not so fun if you had 30+ CAW's. There was kind of a loophole around it though.

RuneEdge
May 5th, 2014, 5:31 AM
Isnt that where you build up one CAW, make copies of him, and then use him as the template for all your future CAWs?

OD50
May 5th, 2014, 9:31 AM
Yup.

Kimura Kid
May 20th, 2014, 10:19 AM
1st gamplay footage released today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d2xLW0NZCLw

OD50
May 20th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Just as I expected, the mo-capped strikes looks pretty damn bad, just like they did in EA Sports MMA. Other than that, cool. :yes:

Mark Hammer
May 22nd, 2014, 7:58 PM
Here is the official roster and arena listing:

Roster:
Women's Bantamweight
- Ronda Rousey
-
Sarah McMann
-
Sarah Kaufman
-
Alexis Davis
-
Liz Carmouche
-
Cat Zingano
-
Miesha Tate

Flyweight
-
Demetrious Johnson
-
Louise Gaudinot
-
John Dodson
-
Joseph Benevidez
-
Darren Uyenoyama
-
Ian McCall
-
Tim Elliot
-
Scott Jorgenson

Bantamweight
-
Renan Barao
-
Eddie Wineland
Brad Pickett
-
Eric Perez
-
Michael Macdonald
-
Bruce Lee
-
Demetrious Johnson
-
Uriah Faber
-
Mike Easton
-
Dominick Cruz
-
Brian Bowles

Featherweight
-
Jose Aldo
-
Cub Swanson
-
Dennis Siver
-
Dustin Porier
-
BJ Penn
-
Chad Mendes
-
Conor McGregor
-
Bruce Lee
-
Ricardo Lamas
-
Korean Zombie
-
Clay Guida
-
Uriah Faber
-
Frankie Edgar

Lightweight
-
Anthony Pettis
-
Benson Henderson
-
TJ Grant
-
Joe Lauzon
-
Frankie Edgar
-
Josh Thompson
-
Korean Zombie
-
Bruce Lee
-
Gray Maynard
-
Conor McGregor
-
Gilbert Melendez
-
Jim Miller
-
Khabib Nurmegomedov
-
Ross Pearson
-
BJ Penn
-
Jose Aldo
-
Donald Cerrone
-
Nate Diaz

Welterweight
-
Johnny Hendricks
-
Jake Ellenberger
-
Nick Diaz
-
Nate Diaz
-
Carlos Conduit
-
Georges St. Pierre
-
Tarec Saffadine
-
BJ Penn
-
Demien Maia
-
Rory Macdonald
-
Bruce Lee
-
Robbie Lawler
-
Pascal Kraus
-
Josh Koscheck
-
Martin Kampmann

Middleweight
-
Chris Weidman
-
Ronaldo Jacare Souza
-
Chael Sonnen
-
Wanderlei Silva
-
Anderson Silva
-
Luke Rockhold
-
Costas Phillipou
-
Mark Munoz
-
Demien Maia
-
Lyoto Machida
-
Cung Le
-
Robbie Lawler
-
Dan Henderson
-
Royce Gracie
-
Rich Franklin
-
Francis Carmont
-
Michael Bisping
-
Vitor Belfort

Light Heavyweight
-
Jon Jones
-
Dan Henderson
-
Alexander Gustafsson
-
Forrest Griffin
-
Rich Franklin
-
Rashad Evans
-
Phil Davis
-
Daniel Cormier
-
Michael Bisping
-
Vitor Belfort
-
Ryan Bader
-
Glover Teixeira
-
Chael Sonnen
-
Wanderlei Silva
-
Anderson Silva
-
Shogun Rua
-
Antonio "Rogerio" Nogueira
-
Gegard Mousasi
-
Lyoto Machida
-
Chuck Liddell

Heavyweight
-
Cain Velasquez
-
Bigfoot Silva
-
Alistair Overeem
-
Antonio Nogueira
-
Roy Nelson
-
Frank Mir
-
Mark Hunt
-
Junior Dos Santos
-
Daniel Cormier
-
Travis Browne
-
Pat Barry
-
Fabricio Werdum

Arenas:
-
MGM Grand
-
Staples Center
-
Honda Center
-
Prudential Center
-
Toyota Center
-
Madison Square Garden
-
Air Canada
-
Bell Center
-
Rio Arena
-
Chicago Arena
UFC Gym

Incredibly disappointing imo.

Olympus
May 23rd, 2014, 7:26 AM
Mssing relevant fighters...

Women's Bantamweight
Jessica Andrade
Amanda Nunez
Jessamyn Duke
Raquel Pennington

Flyweight
Chris Cariaso
Ali Baugatinov
John Lineker
Jussier Formiga
Brad Pickett

Bantamweight
TJ Dillishaw
Takeya Mizugaki
Brian Caraway
Dustin Kimura

Featherweight
Jeremy Stevens
Charles Oliviera
Max Holloway
Stephen Siler

Lightweight
DIego Sanchez
Rustam Khabilov
Takanori Gomi
Edson Barboza
Rafael dos Anjos

Welterweight
Matt Brown
Erick Silva
Rick Story
Stun Gun
Patrick Cote
Kyle Noke

Middleweight
Nate Marquardt
Tim Kennedy
Tim Boetsch
Mike Swick

Light Heavyweight
Anthony Johnson (understandable)
Kyle Kingsbury
Ryan Jimmo
Krzystof Soszynski (sp?)

Heavyweight
Stipe Miocic
Matt Mitrione
Ben Rothwell
Brendan Schaub
Stefan Struve

I'm sure there's more, this was off the top of my head. Some surprising omissions (Matt Brown, Diego Sanchez) and some that will probably be DLC (Marquardt, Rumble).

kangus
May 23rd, 2014, 8:29 AM
Yeah it's especially weird Sanchez isn't in it!

As a guy who owns every UFC: Undisputed I honestly love the look of this game, it looks very professional and polished as far as I can tell but obviously the true test will be with the gameplay. I'm especially curious about what kind of things you can do on the ground. So far UFC games have been quite limited in the BJJ aspect of the sport in my opinion. I mean in previous games all the basic positions are there but it would be neat if you could, say, transition from like an open full guard to octopus guard and then to back mount or something cool like that if you really knew what you were doing.

Matthew
May 23rd, 2014, 12:11 PM
lets face it though

i am gonna beat the fuck out of you in this game

Mark Hammer
May 23rd, 2014, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I'm smelling lots of DLC. You have to wonder if they intentionally omit very relevant fighters (such as Brown and DHK) just so they can charge for them down the road. I mean I honestly can't wrap my head around Pascal Krauss being in the game but not Dong Hyun Kim or Matt Brown.

The Rick
May 23rd, 2014, 8:07 PM
Just as I expected, the mo-capped strikes looks pretty damn bad, just like they did in EA Sports MMA. Other than that, cool. :yes:

Yep, and it looks like it plays pretty stiff too. And that is with them showing a controlled slice of the game. I'm not confident on this one.

Olympus
May 25th, 2014, 7:40 AM
That was pretty careless.

Mark Hammer
May 25th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hmm, UFC 173 is on the agenda for later today. Have I just been spoiled?

Kdestiny
May 25th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Sounds so

Kimura Kid
May 29th, 2014, 3:56 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10371978_689766391061220_7289704127263480860_n.jpg

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2014, 3:52 PM
This dropped today. Anyone else pick it up? Or plan on it?

Kdestiny
June 17th, 2014, 4:00 PM
I have it, not too bad so far. It has it's flaws but it definitely much improved.

Kimura Kid
June 17th, 2014, 4:11 PM
Nice, I picked my copy up on my lunch break. Have a prenatal class tonight so I probably won't get a chance to play today :(

Olympus
June 17th, 2014, 4:45 PM
I'm irked that there's no equivalent of Event Mode. I wish I could just set up 5 fights in a row and play through them all.

Olympus
June 18th, 2014, 11:16 AM
A few other thoughts on the gameplay after doing about 30 fights...

Pros

- Even on lower difficulties, AI fighters generally fight the way they would in real life
- Collision detection and impact is mostly excellent. I love how you can knock a guy down with a leg kick if he's in the air.
- The AI will switch strategies and make adjustments. If you batter the lead leg, AI will switch stances.
- Submissions seem very well balanced

Cons

- Takedowns. Some fights I get them every time on a higher difficulty level, other fights I can't get one even on beginner with a solid ground fighter. It just makes no sense and feels really inconsistent.
- Transitions. I think I just need to get better at them and defending them. Plus there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason of which direction the stick is turned.

Kdestiny
June 18th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Yeah, transitions have been really odd to me. Trying to defend them is basically futile.

Kimura Kid
June 18th, 2014, 11:42 AM
To block transitions you have to look at where their hips are moving and block in that direction with R2 + RS.

So if you're in full guard top and you see the bottom guy turn his hips to his left, you need to block that way.

Get up attempts (L3) are always blocked with R2 + RS DOWN.

Olympus
June 18th, 2014, 11:46 AM
It feels like it should be the other way, but I guess that's just me.

Kimura Kid
June 18th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Yeah it can be difficult how to perceive it. Especially with the different camera angles.

kangus
June 18th, 2014, 12:05 PM
How easy is to do sweeps and reversals? One of the things I didn't like about the Undisputed games is that if you were on top, say in side-control, and you wanted to transition to full mount, the guy on the bottom could basically spam the reversal motion with the thumbstick until eventually it happened.

Kimura Kid
June 18th, 2014, 12:09 PM
There aren't any reversals in this game. It's either block, transition, land shots or get up. Although the sweeps from bottom are super over powered. The guy on the bottom can land a sweep and end up in a very advantages position with ease. If your on bottom it should be more difficult than it is to end up in an advantages position. It should take several successful transitions to end up in an advantages position.....not just a single transition.

In my opinion.

kangus
June 18th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Yeah, if you're going to make the ground transitions difficult (which I think should be difficult as they are in real life) then sweeps should have a low rate of success.

Olympus
June 18th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Although the sweeps from bottom are super over powered.

Definitely agree with this.

Also, if I'm on the bottom and the AI is postured up in full or half guard, I can't figure out how to pull him back down to me. It seems like the only options are A. Block, B. Get hammered while trying to transition, or C. Get up. I usually choose C, but if I've got a guy with a good guard I want to be able to pull him down to me and advance to a rubber guard.

Kimura Kid
June 18th, 2014, 1:18 PM
Yeah, if you're going to make the ground transitions difficult (which I think should be difficult as they are in real life) then sweeps should have a low rate of success.

Yep! It's weird.

Also, if I'm on the bottom and the AI is postured up in full or half guard, I can't figure out how to pull him back down to me. It seems like the only options are A. Block, B. Get hammered while trying to transition, or C. Get up. I usually choose C, but if I've got a guy with a good guard I want to be able to pull him down to me and advance to a rubber guard.

Yeah, Pulling them down is not an option. Like you said you have 3 options. Transition, Block & Get up. The best option is to block an attack them you have a window of time to do a successful transition or attempt to get up. Blocking is key in those positions. Utilize those windows after a block to get out of the disadvantages position.

If you are on bottom and the top fighter is already postured down, you can hold him there (control his posture) by holding R2, but it drains your stamina a lot. If you let him posture up or if you run out of stamina and he postures up, R2 will only block since he is too far away to grab. Same goes for if you're on top. The bottom guy can only control your posture if you are already postured down (say, after a transition on the ground).

But you can't just hold or be held there indefinitely. So R2 works as both "control posture" and "block" depending on whether the top guy is already postured down or up. If you are the top guy and the bottom guy is grabbing you, you can't punch or posture up, but it only lasts a little while.

Olympus
June 18th, 2014, 7:07 PM
Also, it seems like the likelihood of a knockout goes up exponentially in the last 10 seconds of a fight. I've gotten several KO's at that time, including one with only 1 second left, and a couple with only 2 seconds left.

Kimura Kid
June 19th, 2014, 9:00 AM
Are you swinging for the fences at the end of the fight looking to end it before the fight ends? Because If you're gassed due to trying to end the fight you become extremely vulnerable to KO's.

It's very possible that that what you are explaining was implemented in the coding. I think it's stupid but it's definitely possible.

Olympus
June 19th, 2014, 11:04 AM
It's me getting the KO, not being KO'ed. I usually crank up the intensity at the end... it's just funny how often it seems to happen.

I finally figured out how to slip strikes. I noticed the AI doing it, but I didn't figure it out until I started doing those "challenges."

Kimura Kid
June 19th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah the slips work pretty well. I like using them in the challenges but it's hard to implement when I'm in a fight. I'm so used to parrying that I can't break the habit.

Mark Hammer
June 19th, 2014, 11:21 AM
There aren't any reversals in this game. It's either block, transition, land shots or get up. Although the sweeps from bottom are super over powered. The guy on the bottom can land a sweep and end up in a very advantages position with ease. If your on bottom it should be more difficult than it is to end up in an advantages position. It should take several successful transitions to end up in an advantages position.....not just a single transition.

In my opinion.

I don't know that I agree with that at all. In real life MMA usually when guy on bottom sweeps he ends up on top in half-guard or side control. I'm thinking Shogun specifically, he's done it a few times. Of course if realism isn't your number one concern and it's negatively impacting the gameplay then disregard all of that.

Kdestiny
June 19th, 2014, 11:24 AM
I can see it coming from a single move, I just feel like it should be a bit tougher and less likely to achieve.

Kimura Kid
June 19th, 2014, 12:13 PM
I don't know that I agree with that at all. In real life MMA usually when guy on bottom sweeps he ends up on top in half-guard or side control. I'm thinking Shogun specifically, he's done it a few times. Of course if realism isn't your number one concern and it's negatively impacting the gameplay then disregard all of that.

Exactly bud! This isn't real life, It's a competitive video game where people will look to exploit certain aspects of the game.

Being able to sweep from a disadvantages position from the bottom in to a more dominant position than the person on top was in is ludicrous. It's as if the guy on top is not even in a dominant position. If you follow me.

Say I'm in a guys full guard on top. He can just sweep me in to mount. That's ridiculous. lol

Olympus
June 19th, 2014, 12:18 PM
It's just so easy to do. Not every fighter in the game has the ability to, but if their "Ground" ability is above 88 or so, most of them can sweep from full guard to mount, and it has a relatively high success rate.

Kdestiny
June 19th, 2014, 1:34 PM
It's just so easy to do. Not every fighter in the game has the ability to, but if their "Ground" ability is above 88 or so, most of them can sweep from full guard to mount, and it has a relatively high success rate.

I feel you here, I feel like it shouldn't be so easy to go from being in submissive full guard to then flipping and being in dominant mount, it's just crazy.

Sure, it should be able to happen, but not as often as it does in the game.

Olympus
June 21st, 2014, 2:56 PM
I've probably done about 100 fights so far. Probably my favorite to this point has been Gustafsson vs. Rashad. I was controlling Rashad, and Gus destroyed me the first round. Starting in the second, I started attacking the body, trying to get inside with hooks and uppercuts to the midsection. We each got knocked down twice in round 2, and finally, the strategy paid off when the fight got stopped via body shot TKO with about a minute left in the 3rd. As cool as that was, I was interested in seeing who the decision would have gone to. It was close.

Anyone do career mode yet?

Kdestiny
June 21st, 2014, 4:32 PM
It's pretty decent until you get later on and most of the fighters have retired. I wouldn't recommend creating a middleweight for that reason.

Olympus
June 21st, 2014, 4:34 PM
It's pretty decent until you get later on and most of the fighters have retired. I wouldn't recommend creating a middleweight for that reason.

Ha... I do recall fighting a 49 year old Anderson Silva in Undisputed 3.

Kdestiny
June 21st, 2014, 4:35 PM
Yeah, most of the fighters had retired by the time I got higher in the rankings, although I did have a super fight against Machida

OD50
July 23rd, 2014, 7:34 PM
TJ Dillashaw, Tyron Woodley and Takeya Mizugaki has been added as DLC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPd_gw97StI

Peter Griffin
July 23rd, 2014, 8:36 PM
I finished my career 39-1, I know its only a game but I am pretty fucking annoyed about that 1 :mad:

Kimura Kid
September 19th, 2014, 2:05 PM
So who's got this on PS4?